JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miranosand - Bright Light

Author Topic: Sieka's Collections [01/20/13 - ON HIATUS]  (Read 103736 times)

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
yo  :hand:

my moustache is doing fine  :D hasnt grown in a while so its all clean atm hahaha  :lol:

ooooh another yukirena~ fabulous
urgh the pain D: just trying to get someone into the house/condo sounds like horror! i bet once she gets up in the morning shes gonna be all bruised all over and in a hell lot of pain HAHAH while whoever is unconscious  is gonna panic and may end up beating the other one  :lol: MORE PAIN!

well well i wonder how shes gonna end up taking care of the unconscious  8)

loving it! cant wait til the next update :) take your plentiful time!  :thumbsup

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Just here to comment...
Still working on writing Chinmoku update and I'm still far from 100% completion...kind of busy and uninspired to write so...sorry. :sweatdrop:
WMtMiY is also being written and all the other oneshots I have...so I might update randomly.

Anyways, gonna reply before I can't even do so.

Replies:

@sakura_drop_
- Erm, I'm not exactly back...just dropping by every now and then to look around or post something from my folder. :sweatdrop:

Hahaha, YukiRena is where my writing passion comes out...I can't seem to write any other pairing without references, but with YukiRena, I can use any plot that pops into my head. :3

@Megumi - Thanks...Yeah, Jurina as a cameo, I hope I can use her in the development of this story in the future. >u < XD

@anzai48 - And I'm still writing Chinmoku. orz I hope you can wait more for it...I'm kind of having a bit of a problem, so....give me more time and it'll be posted, just when, I don't know...

@oddball - I want it to be forever too with Rena taking responsibility of Yuki...but would it be forever? Who knows. :roll:

@kahem - Why do you want Yuki to wake up? What are you thinking? Hohoho... :lol:

@Pandah - Aw, you should use some kind of formula to make it grown back again.  :lol:

That's likely a big possibility! And yes, its a real pain to get someone inside the house when their unconscious, especially if you aren't physically strong enough to do it... orz

@ichikawa - Thank you for commenting. :bow:

Anyways, thank you to everyone who commented and gave me their thanks for What Matters the Most is You! Thank you for that, it really made me happy reading your comments while I'm all bummed and stressed from college.

Thank you thank you! :cathappy:

I kind of wanted to post a oneshot for Yuki's birthday, but sadly, I couldn't make any...uwah... :cry:
I hope I can make one for Rena though...I want to....
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hi, this is your lazy poke author Sieka, here to post a second short preview for Chinmoku Part X! >u <
I'm not giving away that much from my previews though...what will happen to Black happens you know. =u =
Anyways, for a view on the progress, I'm 60% complete on Part X with 14 pages in total, BUT, its still far from completion so those 14 pages will increase. Expect a very long long update, though I'm not saying I'll update it today or a few days later on since there are a lot of missing parts, so for now, just indulge in this second preview!

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Chinmoku

----
Part X: Second Preview
----

She hated people telling her to change, she hated them for trying to change her back, but sometimes, she appreciated the little sentiment it held as she knew deep inside her heart that what those people longed for was what was best for her, yet she ignored their pleas countless times.

‘…I want to change…along with you…Rena.’ Black thought to herself as a small bitter smile formed on her lips at the thought of that small scene replaying shortly in her mind, it was that one particular scene of the Gekikara telling her to change back to her old self; it was a scene that had partaken a few hours ago.

‘I want to…’

----
End of Preview
----

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Sieka-sama, thank you for this teaser! :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
I was gonna poke you to see if you were  OK
Now I don't have to...so I will be here waiting for your update!
:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
A/N: This is Sieka, your lazy procrastinating slow poke author reporting for duty! Today, I'm so happy because finally, yes finally, I finished an update! At last, I've been really bothered by how I couldn't come up with an update, especially since Yuki and Rena's birthdays went by, ugh, so this update is a belated one for Yuki and Rena. I actually decided to split Chinmoku's Part X, since I know that if I didn't split it, it would be more than just 24 pages long and past 8000+ words, so its better this way.

Also, I just would like to say thank you to everyone for making this thread reach up to 10K! I'm so happy that it went up to this much views, its really awe-inspiring whenever I see this, and I can't but say thanks. I hope that this thread would reach up to 15K and more, so I'll also do my very best to make my thread alive and kicking!

Kiriban 10K achieved! Thank you very much!

Now, before that, gonna reply to sakura-san and Megumi-san before we go ahead to Chinmoku Part X-I!

Replies:

@sakura_drop_ - No problem. :sweatdrop:

@Megumi - Hahaha, don't worry, I'm still breathing and living, just a bit...well...forced and I guess, trying? Hahahaha, college life, art plates and shit is on me, finals is almost nearing for me so I'm sorry if I don't update that much now. :sweatdrop:

Thank you for the comments everyone, also the thank yous, it was really nice of you guys. I hope that this update would be well received, I placed effort and time on this, so hope that it suits your taste...anyhow, I better start planning for Part X-II. Enjoy reading! Here is Chinmoku Part X-I! :cathappy:

Shrouded in darkness; the whirlwind tempest of conflicting emotions and thoughts concurred; heavy and delirious, it wrapped her mind, yet with her eyes opened, she stared at the knife, looking at the sharp edge, waiting, yet dreading.

This was it…arrival of everything, the arrival of her departure; just the very realization of that bought tears streaming down her cheeks. Her fists were clenched, still and tight, lips pressed together into a tight line, she chocked down a sob, breathing with extreme difficulty for air.

She heard a small giggle escape from her captor and soon to be killer, a jolly tone mixed in with excitement and amusement made her shudder as she continued to laugh. Her captor’s eyes glistened in happiness, yet clouded and dazed that of unlike the eyes that she had been grown accustomed to see; the sight of that ever bright sparkling hue of brown that looked quite so innocent and tamed, so child-like and pure was now nothing but a simple memory that she could only trace inside her head.

Was this her punishment? A punishment that God had chosen for her to take in order to atone for all the things she had done? Or was this the consequence of her own actions towards the younger girl?

The answer… just what exactly was the answer to that?

Maybe at this moment, the person who weaved her fate was laughing at her from behind, happy to witness her end by the hands of whom she loved.

It was so ironic.

Oh so painfully ironic.

She wanted to laugh bitterly, but she couldn’t, not with this, not when she could not even find herself to breathe without having a hard time, not when she couldn’t even move an each as her movements were limited by the weight pressed on her body. It was no use to struggle even because her body was already weak and tired, useless and battered from running around and fighting back the younger queen.

She stared to wonder, pondering bitterly, had there ever been a time where she had experienced the luxury of a better life, of a beautiful day and a peaceful time?

If so, when?

Maybe, maybe there was a time like that.

There might really have been, just in the distant past, a small recollection of that time when everything was still fine, when their former president was still alive and when love was still hidden away beneath gestures and glances.

Suddenly, memories flashed quickly into her mind by a fraction of a millisecond, painful and sickening; she remembered everything up to the worst times in her life. She even ended up reliving the pain as the memories passed through her in the fastest pace possible, only to throw her back into a whirlwind of chaotic emotions; it left her to see one sole memory that left her wreathing in silent pain and anguish.

The memory of her and Gekikara flashed in her mind, both of them in a still quiet room, serene and comforting, yet content and happy, sitting together on one couch, silence in between both of them, but a certain sense of mutual understanding was there even amidst the lack of communication between them.

Black missed it…she missed that day, that small scene, and she wanted it back again.

It was a beautiful image; a memory that would just remain as what it is. A memory that Black wished for, yet a wish she can’t have.

Numerous tears slowly slid off from the corner of her eyes and onto the side of her cheeks, leaving fresh wet trails on her flushed skin. The tormenting feeling of having a glimpse of that past scene was enough to make her wretch agonizingly knowing that there might never be a chance for that to happen again.

She wants to believe in wishes and hopes; she wants to cling that somehow, that something would change, that something would turn over this event.

She wanted to believe because she needed it more than anything. She still has so many things to make up for and so many things to explain to the younger girl, but that however, seemed likely impossible.

The older raven continued to stare up, eyes never leaving the knife; watching with bleary eyes, her vision fogged and blurred by tears brimming and clouding over her sense of sight as the knife was raised up higher, everything seemingly happening in a slow pace.

‘I’m sorry.’

She thought silently in her mind, finding herself unable to open her mouth and speak of those words, knowing that just a simple apology was not enough for her to atone all the misdeeds she had done and wronged against Gekikara.

She closed her eyes slowly in order to obscure the image of the dread that was to come soon down upon her.

A shaky breath escape from her lips, she willed herself, mustering every energy she had left and all the strength she had in order to speak even though heaven’s forbid her to speak, even if her body was far too exhausted, she tried, just for this one final moment.

She wanted this last chance to say those words she had hopefully wanted to say at the right time, but needless to say, she never had the right chance to do so, so this time, she would confess, even if she dies…afterwards.

The former queen opened her mouth as much as she can, whispering between panting sweet words that only meant of love, a longing confession that the younger girl had always wanted to hear from her.

Though late, it was nevertheless a confession of love, reciprocated by the one she had held most dearest and important to her heart…

“I…love you…Rena…”

Chinmoku

----
Part X - I
----

Everything stood still just as if time had stopped. No one moved; no one made any noise; it was as if no one was there at all in the very beginning, as if no one existed in that very place. It was also pitched dark, and the stench of copper mixed in with dust and the horrible smell of rotting flesh filled the air, making the atmosphere cold and dense. The alley was dark and silent, only the droplets of water echoing from a distance resonated from inside the darkened route.

It was already night, nearing midnight even. The time ticked continuously, not waiting for anyone; impatient to move forward to another set of numbers, just as how life runs pass by minutes too soon when having fun, or a few hours late when bored, yet time never stops, no matter how some wished it would.

Time, does not waits for anyone, just as with fate, which weaves destinies; nothing is constant in this world; the only thing that remains is change, an Black knew of that thought, because she had always been the one to have been urged to change:

‘A change for the worst or for the better.’

Changing was not bad, yet many feared for it as they feared the uncertainty of what lies after it.

Black had been one of those few people who feared it. She did not like the thought of changing, of reverting back to her old self. It was unbearable to revert back, knowing that there would be many other things that she could not change back.

She hated people telling her to change, she hated them for trying to change her back; but sometimes, she appreciated the little sentiment it held as she knew deep inside her heart that what those people longed for was what was best for her, yet she ignored their pleas countless times.

She regretted ignoring them because she knew somewhere deep inside her heart, she also wanted to change, she wanted to be someone else, the old her, the Yuki who would once raise her head up and smile; the girl who believed that everything would be fine, that something nice was bound to happen in the future.

That was the kind of person she once was, an optimistic fool, a princess that her parents dotted, the parents that was never there when she needed them the most, they were never mostly around at home, they almost always at work, leaving her only within the care of her grandmother and aunty. They were the ones who supported her when her parents abandoned her with distaste and anger in their faces as they left her to carry the burden of her misfortune.

Black chocked down a sob when she remembered the rejection she had faced from her parents; mingled with hurtful words that told her of their sorrow and regrets of ever dotting her, of ever loving her, a scar was formed over the first one from the harassment that she had received.

It hurted so much that she couldn’t look back up anymore just like her optimistic old self had done before.

She wanted to change that, she wanted to be free from all the pain of her past, and she was going to let it go, one by one, though the process might be slow, she would try to let the scar fully heal, and then, she would change, but she did not just want to change just by herself.

She wanted to change along with someone else.

‘…I want to change…along with you…Rena.’
Black thought to herself as a small bitter smile formed on her lips at the thought of that small scene replaying shortly in her mind, it was that one particular scene of the Gekikara telling her to change back to her old self; it was a scene that had partaken a few hours ago.

‘I want to…’

Black took in a deep breath as she felt her heart tightened and the pain starting to course throughout her body; she tried to relax, ignoring the pain that she felt as she clung on desperately in her attempt to keep herself from yielding to the agonizing feeling of something reaping through her skin and flesh.

Fresh blood splattered and painted the ground, the knife dug deep into the raven’s shoulder, cutting skin and flesh. The blood sullied the body of the knife with thick crimson liquid, the horrid and strong smell of copper floated heavily in the air, wafting into the raven’s nostrils as she breath in a painful gasp, feeling the sharp cold steel digging deeper down into her flesh.

Black hissed, her hand swiftly reaching up to grasp the hand holding her neck, her nails digging onto Gekikara’s soft pale skin; the raven desperately tried to keep her body calm, trying to ride through the wave of pain as sweat dripping down from her face. She wreathed, silently wanting to overcome the pain that ran from her injured shoulder and through her body.

But the pain was overpowering, it was too much to bear.

More droplets of tears fell from Black’s eyes as she shut them tightly, as she ended up gritting her teeth, stifling a whimper from escaping her lips, only to let out a pained cry when the knife was suddenly pulled out of her flesh.

“Kuh…” Black panted, her hand slowly loosening its grip on Gekikara’s hand. The raven exhaustedly turned her head to the side, staring at the wound on her shoulders with half-lidded pain-stricken eyes, Black’s mouth formed into a twisted grimace when she stared at the blood oozing from the wound.

The thought of lying there, about to be killed in the hands of the insane queen was enough for her to feel hopeless and crushed; she almost wanted to laugh at her own miserable state, not being able to fix up and patch things, or even stop Gekikara of what she was doing.

It was just unnerving, just how much weak and vulnerable she’s being in front of Gekikara. She did not found any resentment in it though even if the younger girl had striped her off her defenses, there was no way she could ever hate her, knowing that her love for Gekikara would overcome all the resentment and anger she had in her heart. There was never even a reason for her to bear any ill-will against her, instead, she felt the need to prove her and give her more of the needed attention, care and love the younger queen truly needed, yet was there even a chance to prove that, knowing that her time was limited only up to this point?

Of course she wouldn’t be able to do that…

She was not a fool, nor was she a hopeful dreamer, a believer of happily ever-after that would just end for not, crushed, without even a single trace; but still, she wanted to hope that there was still a chance to redeem herself and correct all the wrong that she had done.

Black desperately had wanted to resist her own fate, countless times even just as it is right now.

She did not wanted everything to end here, at this place and at this time; she still wanted to do so much more, she still wanted to express her love more, not just through from a simple confession, but something much greater than that.

She wanted to have the chance, a chance to be more open and affectionate, just like how she had once been before for the other raven before everything changed, before that ever happened.

“R…R-Rena…” Black called out between pants as she tried to resist the pain she felt, not wanting it to overthrow her into a state of unconsciousness.

She opened her eyes slowly; her shining obsidian orbs gazed upward, bleary and fogged from tears. The older teen stared at the figure straddling her, and she held her hand, trying to reach up. She raised her hands, wanting to touch the younger girl’s face, only for her hand to jerk back. She winced, wreathing at the pain that struck throughout her body when she moved.

“Ugh…” Black groaned, drawing in quick shallow breathes as she wreathed more at the burning and prickling sensation of her wounds, which caused more tears to stream down from the corner of her eyes, sliding down her cheeks.

The pain was burning and agonizing, it was just like a lit up fire crawling all over her body with exhaustion fueling the pain further as her resistance began breaking down slowly.

Her body wanted to rest, it wanted to make her close her eyes and let everything fall into oblivion, yet Black fought against it, she willed herself and kept her eyes open, staring straight up to Gekikara; her bleary eyes tracing the young queen’s figure up to the item she held in her hand, noticing the knife hanging still in mid-air.

Black stared at the weapon, waiting for it to surge down and pierce her again; yet, the longer she stared at it, the more she noticed just how stiff and still the knife was all of a sudden, she might have not noticed it earlier, but now she did. She saw how it slightly trembled now, along with the hand that held it in place; it seemed as if there was some sort of a sudden hesitation.

Black’s eyes went away from the knife and towards the young queen, noticing that the younger queen sat still, jaws clenched tight with Gekikiara trying to urge her body to move, but she couldn’t, instead, she trembled; her muscles seemingly stiff and tense. Her body did not move, rejecting even her mind’s command, it was as if her body automatically shut down on her, leaving her immobile.

Gekikara knitted her brows together in confusion and frustration. She stared at the figure lying there on the floor, bleeding; she wondered why her body did not want to move or why she could not place herself to kill this person.

Was it because of what this unknown person had said? Was it because this person told her that it loved her? Or was it because it called her by her name again?

The insane queen frowned, her lips formed into a tight line, the feeling of uneasiness and worry forming in her chest, she did not know why, but there was a terrible nagging feeling that kept disturbing her at that moment, telling her to stop and drop the knife.

And that very feeling itself was something that she couldn’t just shrug off.

[What are you doing…?]

[Why did you stop?]

[…Why aren’t you killing that person before you?]
The voice in her head hissed angrily in impatience.

[Why are you hesitating right now?]

[Don’t tell me you’re just going to stop here? Now out of all the times, when you’re finally near to reaching your freedom?]
The voice questioned in irritation and dismay, its words sharp and monotonous. The young queen winced internally as the voice spoke angrily at her.

She wanted to question herself why exactly had she stopped, she wanted to know, but something was pushing her off not to know, as if it was denying her that privilege of discovering what exactly the answer was. It was like a resistance barrier that kept her off from unveiling that one very information that she wanted.

Just what exactly was stopping her from knowing was something that she did not know…rather, she never noticed it.

[Stop trying to find an answer.]

[What’s the point when you’ll have to kill them off afterwards?]
The voice asked, making a clicking sound in irritation. Gekikara ignored the words that came from the voice as her consciousness slowly comes back to her, making the young queen groan as she felt her head throb.

‘My head…it feels weird…’

The young queen placed one trembling hand on her head, clutching it desperately as she felt a wave of discomfort through her head, she squint her eyes and tried to keep the feelings at bay while unconsciously glancing up towards the knife she held in the hand that she used to clutch her head.

Gekikara stared at the knife with a large frown marring her face, her displeasure evident in her brown hazy eyes.

‘Why…can’t I kill you?’ Gekikara asked herself while she gritted her teeth, wincing a bit at the uncomfortable feeling that suddenly rose up to her head. 

She bit her bottom lip as a bead of sweat drip down her forehead. She scrunched her brows together in focus; she stared at the figure’s face, desperately trying to find a clue, an answer or any of a sort whilst ignoring the unpleasant feeling quaking in her head, which persistently kept forcing itself on her.

‘…No…’

Gekikara shook her head and furrowed her brows, gritting her teeth together as she persisted to keep away the dark desires to kill someone. Her conscience telling her that it was wrong, that everyone would be disappointed if she did because it was wrong. That thought kept nagging her, triggering something inside her head that caused the insane queen to act differently all of a sudden.

‘No…’

‘I won’t…’
She thought while she kept her eyes closed in full concentration as she felt discomfort in that little something that was trying to push back into her mind, wanting to throw her back into oblivion, into a state of sub-consciousness.

‘I shouldn’t kill anyone…’

‘Yuki…Yuko-san…and everyone…They’ll all be disappointed in me…’
Gekikara bit her bottom lip, knowing full well of what would happen if she were to proceed with the unlawful actions that other side of her mind was nagging her to do.

‘They’ll hate me…if they knew…’

[Stop being stubborn…!]
The voice growled in frustration, latching angrily at the insane queen, only to be ignored as Gekikara kept up with her train of thoughts, drawn in by the thought of Yuko, Sado and the other queens looking at her disappointedly, but what Gekikara feared out of all that was with Black staring at her in disgust and revolt.

‘And Yuki…she’ll hate me…’

‘She’ll hate…me.’

Just imagining Black glaring at her with disgust and hate in her eyes made Gekikara felt weak and small, seeing the older raven despising her, cursing her for being was something that she never wanted because it to come to the point where Black would start wishing that she never met the young queen because that was the most painful feeling she could ever experience.

‘No…’

‘I don’t want that…’

Gekikara shook her head; she took her hand off from holding onto Black’s neck, easing the former queen’s pain and letting her take short fast intakes of air while Gekikara now placed her free hand on the side of her head, trying to cover her ear in a futile attempt to block out the voice as her mind kept running around frantically with her thoughts circling around her fear.

‘Not Yuki…I don’t want her to…

‘Please…not her.’

‘Anyone…anyone but her and the other queens.’
Gekikara thought as she averted her eyes, looking frantically around with fear clouding her brown orbs.

Black glanced at Gekikara in confusion, wanting to help the younger queen, yet she could not do so as she was still recovering from the pain that had once encircled her neck and she still could not help but remember the feel of Gekikara’s hands around her neck as she placed slight pressure, obstructing her breathing path. And even if it that was not the case, Black felt a small pang of hesitance, yet she wanted to reach up, but the memories of Gekikara’s vicious and dangerous smiling face made her stop.

She hesitated, not because of the fear of being killed, but because of the uncertainty of how Gekikara might respond back to her.

If she were to reach up, would Gekikara take her hand or would she…push her away, just like she had done a few hours ago.

Black gritted her teeth at the thought as she lied on the ground. She winced in pain, grasping her wounded shoulder as she stared at Gekikara when the younger queen suddenly grasped her arm tightly, her sharp nails digging into Black’s sleeved arm.

A pained expression appeared on the younger raven’s face as she held Black’s arm like it was the only thing that would keep her anchored when Gekikara’s head throbbed, causing so much discomfort to the young queen.

Black stifled out a cry at the prickling feeling of Gekikara’s nails digging through her clothes and skin; she closed her eyes, inhaling a shaky breath in as she tried to overcome the doubling feeling of pain that wracked throughout her body.

The older raven tried to struggle when the pain was too much to bear; wanting to be free from the painful torture, yet the more she struggled under Gekikara, the tighter the younger girl held her, unconscious of how much pain she was causing to the person below her as she was lost in the process of keeping control of her mind.

Gekikara kept battling with the voice inside her mind, while her thoughts also continued to torment her, and it was becoming unbearable as Gekikara fought desperately not to kneel down and succumb to depression and hopelessness.

Seeing Gekikara weakened and in a fragile state, irritated the inner her, the inner demon within Gekikara, and what made her angry was that even though in the young raven’s state, she was able to keep on fighting back, steeling her resolves to keep the voice from controlling over her poor mind.

It was becoming tiring, and the voice no longer had any patience left to spare for this…it wanted results, and it needed it now.

[Stop it already!]

[Don’t think about her now!]
The voice growled in agitation as Gekikara still kept on resisting, making it hiss in anger as the next words become venomous and harsh.

[Just kill this person and end this!]

[End this and you’ll get the freedom you want!]
The voice yelled in frustration, growling angrily while Gekikara continued to try to resist the urge to give in to the voice that told her to submit to a sinful deed.

Gekikara felt fear and confusion rush through her with anxiety mixing up as the words ‘kill’ and ‘freedom’ came in the sentence.

She wanted freedom, she has always longed for it, she wanted to experience what it feels like to be free, free from all the chains that were binding her down, but to kill…to kill in order to become free was wrong.

It was all wrong.

There was a horrible sense in everything that the voice urged her to do and she wanted everything to stop. She did not want to hear the voice from speaking any further, she did not want to listen to the malicious words that rang inside her head as it tried to take over her mind again and throw her off from her conscious mind.

“No…”

“I won’t kill anyone…”

“I can’t kill anyone…everyone…they’ll be disappointed…”

“Especially Yuki…” The young queen said in response to the voice while she took short puffs of air, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart while she clutched her throbbing head with her eyes tightly closed as she willed herself to keep herself in place, not wanting to be overthrown in her state of consciousness.

“I promised them…”

“I just can’t break that promise…” Gekikara weakly mumbled while she closed her eyes tightly, she kept her head bowed down as if in shame.

She knew full well that she can’t kill and that she shouldn’t even attempt to kill anyone, not now when she still has a promise to fulfill.

Not now.

[Then when?]
The voice whispered silently in disappointment.

[You’re already close to being free…and yet, you’re letting that freedom of yours to slip from your grasp.]

[Why are you doing this anyways?]

[All along, you’ve always strived to be free, that’s what you’ve always wanted the most…]
The voice asked sadly.

Gekikara wanted to deny all the words the voice said, but it was true; she had always longed to be free even from the beginning of her time as an abused child; she was always set on being free for once and to experience that freedom that was taken away from her when she was young.

It was the one most important thing to her in past:

Freedom.

Yet, here she was…

Letting it go.

She was taking away her opportunity to be free, for the past few years of her taking all the pain and hardships, for the years of torment and loneliness and for that whole time she had been caged up in a small empty space, unloved and unwanted, all that hard work that she had been doing was all to come to this. 

[Is your reason that heavy enough for you not to choose your freedom?] The voice mumbled, frowning at Gekikara for choosing such a choice out of the option that she has.

What was hard about choosing between getting freedom or being chained down?

What was so hard…with just choosing to be free when that was the first thing Gekikara had yearned for?

It was just hard to believe; it was something her inner demon could not comprehend, and it did not want Gekikara to give up, not now, not when they were too close…too close to finally being released from their prison.

It just couldn’t accept Gekikara’s choice.

[Is it really that important to you?]

[Is keeping your promises really that important?]
The voice questioned, sighing in exasperation; the hint of disappointment and anger evident in its cold monotonous voice as it continued on to question the young queen, not wanting to waste all the efforts that had been done.

[Was it really that important to you when you’ve already broken one?]

Gekikara raised her head when she heard the voice’s sadistic cackling, her eyes wide at what the voice told her. She suddenly felt colder than before and her heart beat kept beating faster and harder while she broke in cold sweat.

“W…What do you…mean?” The young raven said, trying hard not to shiver at the implications that the voice was starting to show to her. The voice however, seemed pleased with all of this, but only reacted to the question by giggling abruptly like a cynical person; its tone that was once disappointed and filled with hatred was now replaced with joy.

[You made a promise to someone in the past; it was a promise that was much stronger than the one you gave to your beloved deceased president!]

“What…Promise is that…?” The young raven asked, struggling to voice out the question that was inside her head; due to that, her voice came out as barely a whisper that Black could not even hear, yet it caught the tired former queen’s attention when she saw Gekikara’s lips move, but since the former queen of darkness did not had any ability to read lips, she was unable to grasp what Gekikara had said.

It was becoming unnerving and unpleasant.

The voice snickered, trying to stifle its laughter; only to fail miserably as it let out a loud mad cackle, making Gekikara bite her bottom lip in irritation, but kept silent as she let the voice’s laughter fade down before it continued to talk again.

[Hoh…]

[Have you already forgotten the promise you had once given to that very special someone of yours?]
The voice cooed; its tone brimming with enthusiasm as it spoke gently to Gekikara; yet, it was simply mocking the short queen, like a backstabbing wretched entity it had been in the insane queen’s head.

[Well then, let me remind your idiotic worthless mind of what you forgot.] The voice giggled in a malicious way; if smirking was even possible, that would be the default expression of the unknown dark entity that cooed inside Gekikara’s head.

Gekikara’s brows knitted together into a tight frown, she took in a shaky breath, swallowing a visible large lump inside her throat before her lips formed a scowl as she closed her eyes tight, listening to the words that the voice told her; telling her of the past, of the scene where she had promised Black.

The promise that she could not keep; and it was what she broke a few hours ago. Being reminded of it left a bitter and copper after taste inside her mouth; the taste of her own blood and her anger.

[On that tragic day, when she was cruelly harassed, you had promised to always be beside her, to stay by her side.]

[You told her that you’ll always be there to protect her, that no matter how bad everything would be, no matter how painful the situation is; you’d still stay to hold her.]

[And yet,]
The voice paused dramatically, smiling devilishly at Gekikara when she saw the young queen shrink; shivering slightly while she kept silent. The voice knew exactly what the younger raven was feeling, it knew the large turmoil that Gekikara was carrying and it pleased the voice to know just how much suffering the insane queen was carrying.

[You broke your promise, you tainted rubbish liar, you good for nothing garbage…]

[You told me you can’t break your promise even though you’ve already broken one.]
The voice spat the words out, snickering afterwards; not caring whether she had opened up a large wound inside Gekikara’s heart, or that she was torturing her ‘other self’. What mattered the most was to make her remember; to make her know and feel in order for the insane queen to understand just what exactly did the voice wanted.

[So stop it already…]

[Promises are always meant to be broken.]
The voice sighed, mumbling sadly as it spoke, the sudden change startling, yet did not faze Gekikara as she was also in her own train of thoughts.

It was true, what the voice told her was true.

She did broke her promise with Black, and it made Gekikara feel bad because she could not keep it in the end even when she vowed to the older girl that she would stay, that she won’t leave just like what her parents had done to her. She never wanted to abandon her promise; she never wanted to abandon Black because that would make her a foul creature just like the former queen’s parents who had deserted on her when she needed them the most.

She never meant to break the promise, because she wanted to prove the older raven that promises were meant to be kept in the end.

But she couldn’t.

“I know that!” Gekikara hissed angrily; she let go of Black’s arm, and instead, punched the bricked wall as hard as she could in her frustration.

Black held her breath and flinched when she heard Gekikara punch the wall; feeling the younger girl’s anger without needing to even look up. She knew that Gekikara was about to act on her temper again, but for a reason she did not know of. Just what exactly was Gekikara talking about? Why was she speaking? And who was she talking to?

“I know…but still…” The young queen trembled, wanting to reason out something, but finding it hard for her to get the words across.

The voice sighed again in displeasure, commenting back with a hint of disappointment due to the stubbornness of the insane queen; [This is just absurd, so stop this foolishness already.]

“Still…”

“I shouldn’t break another promise.” Gekikara mumbled while she kept her gaze down, staring at her free hands. Just the thought of killing someone sent a chill to her spine; it felt wrong and inhuman, it was disgusting and remorseful, yet she knew that deep behind her mind, she craved for it, she craved for that blood thirst and she wanted it out of her head because it was wrong.

“I can’t…”

“I shouldn’t kill anyone.” Gekikara spoke to herself while her hand closed into a tight fist, her eyes hardening as she kept her head bowed, her expression hidden from Black’s eyes. The older queen looked worriedly at the young queen as she kept still, hoping not to aggravate her wounds, while steeling her resolves to keep herself awake.

[Shouldn’t?]

[Ahahahaha!! Don’t make me laugh!]
The voice cackled loudly before it sneered at Gekikara, spatting out the next words with obvious malice in its tone, [You shouldn’t kill? You’ve already killed someone!]

[Wait…no…]

[You’ve already killed quite a lot of people!] The voice pointed out angrily, shouting the next words in anger, irritation and hatred as it tried to convey its displeasure; [Why shouldn’t you kill, when you already have your hands tainted in blood?]

[Just look…look closely to what blunder you’ve done.]
The voice barked out a command, making Gekikara flinch at the intensity of the voice’s words; finding it hard to resist the urge to comply, the shorter girl just went along with the command and brought her hands to her vision of sight.

Gekikara’s eyes went as wide as plates at the sight of her hands fully covered in blood and bruises, but what scared her was when she noticed the person below her. Her eyes slowly traced upward as she stared at the black wardrobe of her victim, her eyes almost popping out its sockets when she saw the familiar silver rosary.

She felt frightened; everything was familiar, the apparel and that rosary, they were all familiar, and she knew one person who would always sport that kind of attire, and it made her feel terrified.

She stopped looking upward, afraid to face the fear that was now embedding in her heart, the fear of knowing that she might have hurted the person most important to her, but Gekikara knew that she could never escape the consequences of her actions because one way or another, it would keep on haunting her.

Still, she wanted to deny it, but it was all impossible to deny, not when…not when she heard her name being called out by a weak hoarse voice, coming from below her:

“…Re…na?”

Like a metal attracted to a magnet, Gekikara looked down to stare at the person who called her name, not bothering to think about the protest of her mind and the feeling of her own heart slowly breaking when she saw the state of the older girl, lying on a small puddle of blood that leaked out of the small open wound on her shoulders.

Unable to hold herself, Gekikara called the former queen’s name, a tear fell down her cheeks as she said the former queen’s name as grief and remorse flooded her heart at the sight of Black battered and tired on the ground, her chest heaving up and down in a fast rhythm, staring at her with weak obsidian eyes told Gekikara so much, and it made her stutter and weakly call the former queen of darkness’s real name in anguish.

“Yu-Yuki…”

The voice merely snickered when it heard Gekikara, mumbling haughtily to itself while it watched from the backstage, enjoying Gekikara’s expression that was torn between, disbelief, sadness, remorse and bewilderment.

[Don’t act so innocently now, because you’ll never be one…]

[…Matsui Rena.]

----
End of Part X-I
----

A/N: What do you think? Actually, what are you thinking? I wanna know, I do hope I did well, its been long long long since I updated so I'm rather nervous about this....erm, anyways, see you next update! Hopefully I can update soon. :sweatdrop:

Thanks for reading, see you guys around! :cathappy:

( EDIT: PAGE TOPPER! UWAH. Lucky! XD )
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:46:57 AM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh my god, Sieka-sama, this update..... It's the best thing I could find when I woke up, turned on my laptop, went to AKB48 Fanfics in this forum and read slowly: 'Sieka's Collections (Kiriban 10K & Chinmoku - Part X-I: BlackGeki) [07/29/12]'

I read it all hastily, skimming through paragraphs, trying to comprehend if I'm not dreaming or something... Then I yelped out and scared my mom, but I said it's a happiness squeal, so she just rolled her eyes and closed the doors to my room. Then I went back to the beginning of your update and started slowly reading it, putting every word into consideration, letting all the feelings between the lines to overcome me. It's not like I wanted that, but it always happens when I read your updates, Sieka-sama. And it's not a bad thing. It's marvelous, just how amazing of a writer one should be, so to make the reader feel in the characters shoes? I don't think I ever wrote something that made others feel in characters shoes, so it's really inspiring, Sieka-sama, and an applause worthy. This is one of many reasons why you're my god of fanfics, and please don't argue here, you really are a person who I look up too. I would even call you senpai, if I knew you better. But I know you don't want to be called god so casually and openly, that's why I'll keep calling you Sieka-sama.

This update made me happy - but you already know your angst makes me all fluffy inside, don't you  XD - and my heart went doki doki with every paragraph. I'm now still trying to put together my thoughts about the story, as all I can write now is this blabbering about how good and awesome you are. I'm not sucking up or something, I'm barely expressing how I feel and it's just the thoughts I can write exposed, as there are thoughts that are only meant only for you and you only. But I'll leave them to some time later, when I gather my courage to write them to you (no yuri content intended  XD XD)

So my thoughts about update are revealed, now it's time to try and put together my thoughts about the story... A hard thing to do, so sorry if they are scrambled and unorganized, or if some thoughts are repeating... Like I said before, you leave me speechless with your plots and twists and style of writing, this time is of no exception. But I'll try my best to express all the emotions that are now stirring up inside me.

Black is really a person one should admire, as she's such a self-contained, patient, pain-bearing person.. She had this many wounds on her, especially that deep cut on her shoulder, and yet she tried to be stable, as to not loose sight of Gekikara. (Rena-sama as Gekikara is always enjoyable, and here it was one of the best chapters of yours that I read, as it really perfectly pertained the image and feelings of those two, with all the inner fighting and thoughts and pain. Also not to forget the reminiscence about past, and the emotions that came with it.) Her forgiving to Rena-sama of everything she did, that love she holds dear... It made me nearly shed a tear, and towards the end of this update finally a glister appeared in the corner of my eye. BUT. DEMO. I did not cry.  :) Just you know, something got into my eye..

Okay, I know, I was over emotional, but it's Rena-sama we're talking about. Her suffering made me suffer too... I'm glad she finally started to ignore the voice inside her head, that devil schemer side of hers, and I'm really happy she recollected all of her past happenings, despite what emotions it brought to her. At least she's returning to her true self, and that is what matters, if we want Yuki to stay alive and conscious. i don't think Yuki has much strength left to keep struggling with the pain and oncoming loose of consciousness... She had it bad, and most importantly, the one who did all those painful things to her (I try not to imagine love-related "painful" things in bed of those two  XD XD) is none other than her beloved Gekikara.

Rena-sama finally realized the person in front of her is the one she loves and the one she "betrayed", though I do not think Yuki feels betrayed, as they both just need to start talking about their feelings and they'll find out they both were holding the same suffering, torment and anguish inside their hearts, thinking that they did bad things to one another, making themselves at fault, and not the other person. I think they need to just try and move on, leaving all the past pain to the past and all the present and future to each other and the baby. Of course, I still think Gekikara has to pay for the things she did, as she killed many people, but her mind was "sick", so she might be unsound (dunno if I made clear here what I wanted to say), so some months of rehab or mental facility should be waiting for her.

Well, it's up to you how you write this story (and you already wrote the next part, I'm waiting for it impatiently), so we'll just have to wait and see what you have up your sleeve with the further development. I'm still trying to comprehend the thought of this being the story I won... It's so long, so awesome, so.... Yes, I became speechless again and at loss of any beautiful words, as they all sound too shabby to make impact and resound of this story's true face (awesomeness in all words possible). Sieka-sama... I'll be really waiting for your next appearance, whenever it will be. I missed you, by the way, so HELLO!!! And yeah, I'm off now, as this was maybe too long and too much of text, but at least I left a proper comment and got half of the things I wanted to say off of my head and chest.

See you later, Sieka-sama.

Always your fan,

sakura_drop_

P.S. Congratulations on 10K, and I hope you reach not only 15K, but also 20K and maybe even 30K.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:55:11 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Amazing. This entire story is just simply amazing. I've been reading this fanfic and this is my first time commenting I think. There are so many words I want to say about how abosulty amazing this story is but I can't seem to find the write words. This chapter left be speechless. But it also left me on the edge. I want to know what happens to Black and Geki so please update soon. I don't know how long I can wait without losing it myself. Please update soon!

:pleeease: :farofflook: :on speedy:  :tantrum:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:51:42 PM by miyumi »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
 OH God NOOOO! :OMG:
I just want to grab your shoulders and shake you like crazy and then  :ptam-kiss: and go freaking 100% fangirling mode.
:dizzy: One of few authors that make me applause out of joy. Because this is  :thumbsup
You're making me falling in a vortex :on blackhole: and then I went ajfjfksdfdfjk I need you to update ASAP!

:yuki: Yukirin I can feel it I'm going to cry when this fic is finished...
Rena she URGH  :frustrated: she  :gyaaah:

Way too many emotions...It's dark,it's gruesome,it's captivating.... and :bigdeal: simply(one of)the best!
DAMN IT I CAN*T FIND AN APPLAUSE EMOTICON!!!WHERE IS IT??? :err:

*Runs away for a while and comes back with a gif...yeah are my feelings reaching you?
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline blackstar

I'm so happy Geki didn't kill Black.
I wonder what will happen next since Geki know that the person that she almost killed she the person she loves.
This story is amazing.     

Offline dukkong

• ecchi
  • ねえ, 怒ってる?
Noooo Sieka san don't gooooo. I want to know what happened next T____T argh I'm checking for your update everyday even though I'm literally don't have time to sit down for anything. Gosh poor Gekikara, got haunted by her own develish self. Thank god she did not kill Black T____T but.. but... that girl'd never forgive herself now. I can't wait for the next update. Please keep up the great work

Offline Reikian

I can't wait to see what happens next! ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

Offline Chikane Himemiya

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Im very happy that at last you have update
I am waitng for months for your update
I hope you update soon
YOURE STORY IS AWESOME!!
(but i hope it has a happy ending)
but it is okay if it has a tragic one

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
:O sieka-san has updated!!
yes yes yes *fist pumps*
have totally been waiting for this  :w00t: :w00t:

mannn....this inner turmoil is totally messing with gekikaras head!  :panic:
but thankfully she woke up from this nightmare!
even though she has already killed......ITS NOT TOO LATE TO TURN BACK *nod nod*

good thing she realised what she was doing is wrong and black doesnt get butchered into mince meat......
or else what will happen with her baby boy D: poor kids not gonna survive! and even if he does hes gonna wonder why he has such a crap life

haha now that she realised black is right under her....what is she gonna do now? hmm hmmm    *moustache appears* !  8)

cant wait til your next update! :D

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hi hi! Sieka here, I'm...well, just plainly here to reply to some comments since I have some free time and also to give you a status update on Chinmoku Part X-II!
Let's say...I'm barely even near half completion, but don't worry, I'm working on it, just give me more time and I'll have it posted. :) Anyways, time for some replies! :cathappy:

Replies:

@anzai48 - First time to see you first? Or is my memory just blurry? Hahaha.

Yes yes, that really did happen because Black pushed Gekikara away, but Black wouldn't have pushed Gekikara away had she not acted like that, kissing and molesting Black and all~ :roll: LOL! Omg, maybe that's really what all Black needs to do, to get used to Gekikara's roughness, but I doubt Gekikara would remain rough to Black if she's to return as Rena. You can say that if Geki turns back into Rena, she'd be at the same level, or maybe much more sweeter and gentle than Amakuchi, well, who knows...I still need more to write before I can portray Geki as Rena and Black as Yuki again. :roll: I doubt I'd even have the liberty to do that though since Chinmoku is almost nearing its end, maybe I should do a sequel? :lol:

*nods* True, that memory does mean everything to them because that's the only time where they spent in complete still moment of silence, but a comforting one. If you remember the shot "A Break Time" you can say that that was that memory that Black had, I took it from there. ;)

So, Black never made this confession before?
And what a right time to confess now....

No. Black never confessed to Gekikara in the past, that's why Gekikara fears Black's rejection, because she loves Black and she's afraid that Black would shun her and her feelings for her. Gekikara wouldn't be in this situation if she knew of Black's feelings in the first place, but then again...she could also waver a bit because Black pushed her away, but that wouldn't make sense because if Black had confessed her feelings to Gekikara, they would be a couple and couples are often too touchy touchy, and... *mumbles* ...bed scenes happen in the backstage so...nope! Black never confessed, again, refer to the shot "A Break Time".  :sweatdrop: Black only knows she has feelings for Gekikara, but never acted on it because she wanted a perfect moment and time to do it. :lol:

Uh huh, I also remember my childhood day when I wrote that. *sigh* I want my childhood days back, but that's impossible...
Hmm, you want to see Yuki like that? Me too, but that would take me a leg and an arm because its impossible with Chinmoku nearing it's end. llllorz

anzai-san~ You're overly biased with Black, and no, I won't do as you say. I'll do what I want, either to kill her, or to let her live. XD

Well, Geki's out of her mind, that's why she did not notice Black, nor could she even see that the person who she's been fighting is Black because the voice tried to erase Black out of Geki's memories.

Hnn...Geki would go wild if Yuki ever hated her. :lol: I actually liked the thought of it...just think of how much anger and sadness that would be on Geki? She might go on rampage because of that! Weeew! :cathappy:

Errmmm...let me think if I'd give them a happy ending. That's something hard you know, especially with Black bleeding and wounded and Geki still....somehow vulnerable. And yes, I have Black as someone who can withstand pain, it really balances out a relationship.

@sakura_drop_ - Hahaha...you are overly exaggerating. :sweatdrop: And I can't be your senpai, the age doesn't permit it, you are like a nee-san already to me, so please don't exaggerate things, its kinda a bit awkward when you have this kind of author worship on me, I'm not being full of myself and nor am I certain if I worded that out, but hahaha, please, I'm just a normal author like everyone else, I'm not that good... :sweatdrop:

I look up to Black/Yuki you know, so I tried to portray her like that with a quality of a person who can bear all the weight and support people, something like what a leader would have. Besides, Yuki is Team B's captain, so I tried to look up for what kind of quality she has as a captain, I do hope I was somehow a bit accurate with what quality I took. :sweatdrop: Hahaha, the best chapter? I actually liked Part IX more because they were fighting there and Gekikara was being the usual insane bloody craving Geki that she is in MG, but I'm glad that you think that this chapter is the best, that makes me feel relieved. :) Aw? You didn't cry? I actually wanted my readers to cry...I'll just have to try harder to make someone shed a tear huh? One way or another in my other fics... :lol:

Hahaha, you know, Geki can always come back to being insane and think that she's just hallucinating, she'd go insane and wild and her voice might take over completely and kill Black...okay that's just my sadistic side talking, don't mind me. :sweatdrop: PUAHAHAHA, Omg, I had a good laugh.... "Bed related pain" Hahaha, that's just so so funny...but yes, Yuki might not be able to take another painful strike because she's already weak and in the line of losing consciousness and maybe...even her life.

Ah? Why do you think Yuki is betrayed? Though Geki did not keep her promise, I doubt Yuki would feel betrayed because she knows that Geki has her own share of problems and yes, as you've said, its true, they need to leave the past to the past and just move onto the present and await what's to come for them in the future, or else, they'd just be forever chained and caged in a room with regrets, anger and sadness in their hearts. Kinda sad if you have to hold a deep grudge for too long and you can't let it go, it would just consume you until you're nothing but a shell of your former self, like Yuki. For Geki's case, seeking revenge isn't a way to get something back, because no matter how much you want to turn everything to the other way, nothing can undo what has been done, what Geki needs is to seek happiness to replace the sad and horrible things that have happened to her in the past, but just when and how is the only thing that Geki needs to answer. :)

Of course, Geki has to repay for what she did, just how I'll do that, that's purely up to my sadistic mind. :lol:

@miyumi - Ahahaha...I don't know if I can update that soon, but please, just wait for me a little, and hopefully, I can post it up. Thank you for taking your time to comment though. :)

@Megumi - Omg...you really wanted to do that? Hahaha, looks like I made you wait for too long. I'm terribly sorry for that... :sweatdrop: And yes, your feelings have gotten through me. Thank you for supporting Chinmoku up until here! I really appreciated your support and everyone else and that itself is enough feelings for me to get through. Without you guys, Chinmoku wouldn't be here. :)

@blackstar - Aw, you know, I wanted Geki to kill Black...but that wouldn't leave that much impact, and the fans of Yuki/Black would hunt me down and kill me. XD Ah, thank you for thinking that this story is amazing. I hope I can do my best to make it last up to the end. :)

@dukkong - Uwah...you do that much? I'm sorry if I didn't update soon and that I took awhile...I'll do my best to update soon! And, maybe you are right...maybe Geki won't ever forgive herself for this...but at least its good that she didn't kill Black, or else she might have gone mad and killed herself in the process. :sweatdrop:

@Reikian - I'll do my best to update soon so you don't have to wait for too long... (^u ^

@Chikane Himemiya - Thank you for waiting patiently! I do hope I update soon. Thank you for reading. :)

@Pandah - No she hasn't killed Black...yet. :roll: Hahaha, I still have this evil thoughts lingering about killing Black. :lol: But yes, its not too late for Geki to stop and turn back and escape from taking Black's life with her own hands.

Yep, Black was sure to be a goner if Geki's sanity didn't turn back...Geki might have even chopped her head off and took out her heart if ever Geki was still in her mad state and that would have been gruesome to read. Hmm, the kid, hahaha...surely, someone else would take care of him in Black's stead if she ever dies, just that, he'd live up not to see his parents and Geki would be the likely fault to all these.

The moustache....!!!!!!! It appeared! (OA O
What a magical moustache that is!! XD

Everyone, thank you for the comments and the thank you's!
I'm really happy that I've received these much! Hopefully, the next update would also be well received. I'll do my best to make it good! :)
Thank you again! See you guys around, I'll go back to the shadows and write my updates. :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Hey Sieka sorry I'm late with my update!

Wow what a chapter, especially when you think alot of the conversation in it was with techincally 1 person.

but all those words (or indeed thoughts) came from 4 simple words 'I love you Rena'

And maybe that is really what is important here, though this in reality is about Rena conquering herself, or indeed even Geki depending if you see then as one and the same she would not of been able to if it was not for Blacks intervention, in this case the words that she said, it started Rena on the path to beating Geki, a battle which she had to win herself but also one that she could perhpas never of even started if not for Yuki herself finding her own bravery and saying those words to Rena.....

In part it's also if Yuki knew that this was a fight that Rena must of had, not with her, but with Geki. I think she also knew that she would always be the one to play a key role in it and that she herself needed the courage to admit her feelings for Rena so that Rena could take that strength, the strength of the love that they truly had for each other to beat her inner deamons!

great chapter!

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
A/N: *appears*

Hello! Sieka is back again, this time I'm here with a one-shot with me! And no, its not BlackGeki or YukiRena related, don't worry. I don't always write about them in my spare time...I do write other pairs too. :) Anyways, I have nothing much to say by thank you to everyone for still sticking up with me even though I took really long with Chinmoku. I know I spent like 2 months off without any updates and I'm terribly sorry for that.

Anyways, before we go with the shot, gonna reply first to oddball-san and anzai-san! :cathappy:

Replies:

@oddball - It's fine, I'm happy that you even commented. You don't need to give me early replies, just comment when you can, I know everyone's busy. :)

Ah, yes, most of the conversation are technically between Rena and the voice, and I didn't even notice that the whole chapter stemmed from that four simple words that Black said to Geki! I mean it wasn't in my mind, I just wrote what I wanted. So now that you and anzai-san have pointed it out, it somehow made me laugh. :lol:

Again, such an interesting deduction from you. You never fail to amaze me oddball-san. :) Indeed, as you've said, this is now a conquest for Rena to overcome the voice inside herself and to become sane once more without the voice controlling over her. Thanks to Black's help, she might have made it better or worse for Rena. Though, you are partly wrong with one thing, Black never knew she what was bothering Rena, she did not know about the voice or being a key role in helping Rena out. She just wanted to say her pure and utmost honest feelings to Geki before she gets slayed by her, but then...she didn't because it somehow awakened Geki's sanity back. :) The strength of love huh? Sometimes that's just a fairytale thing. Doesn't always happen in real life. :lol:

@anzai48 - Finally. You've revealed your thoughts anzai-san. I was waiting for you to tell me that. :lol: Hopefully, what you said is true because I'll take your words for granted. 8)

Hahaha, I didn't expect it though. I mean, I never intended to make a whole chapter based on just those four simple words of confession from Black. Lol, I never even noticed until you and oddball-san made me realize it. Hahaha. :lol:

And that's it! Thanks for the comment you two. :)
Now lets get on with the shot, I hope I actually did this right...and if anyone missed my update for Chinmoku, its further up, just scroll and you'll see it, or just go to the first page and click Chinmoku Part X-I. :) Anyways, with that said, here's my shot! Hope you enjoy, I tried to minimize the length so that it doesn't get too lengthy.

I’ll make it up to you

----
One-shot
----

Sounds of fumbling clothes and rustling blankets, panicking noises and hushes filled the inside of the shared hotel room, it was dark inside the room, only the lamppost offering a small slitter of light. Two persons silhouette could be seen in the center of the bed, the first person sitting on top of the lap of a fidgeting person; ushers and annoyed hisses coming from both of them as the other figure tried to fight off the inappropriate gestures of the person on top at bay.

“What are you doing…? Stop it.” The older girl hissed as she tried to push away the younger girl sitting on her lap, a frown on her face to conceal her deep annoyance while the darkening flush on her face told otherwise a different emotion.

She wanted to stop this; this absurdity that’s happening. She did not want something like this, not in this kind of situation wherein their both at each other’s throats for reasons that are due to their own personality clashing onto one another.

It can’t be helped, was the older girl’s thoughts, but that doesn’t mean that she would allow this to happen.

Not in this kind of way at the very least.

She tried to fend off the other girl’s offending hands while the younger girl continued to try prying open the older girl’s shirt buttons, an equally annoyed frown on her face, a growl escaping from her lips as her efforts turned in vein with the other girl struggling to keep her from getting any progress.

It didn’t make the younger girl falter, instead, she continued, this time much more forcefully, grabbing a hold on the older girl’s wrist before pulling it up over her head, successfully pinning it before she captured the other girl’s other wrist and placed it up along with the other one, making the older girl release a hiss.

“Stop it already Kasai! This isn’t the time for jokes!” The older girl barked; attempting to free her wrists from the younger girl’s strong grip as anxiety started to build up further in her heart.

Never had she seen the young brunette like this, to be exact, she never had seen her act this way; that is until now. It made her feel dreadful, seeing the younger girl’s expression, the aura around her was completely different from her usual cutesy and innocent aura, it was almost as if Tomochin was not facing Kasai Tomomi, but someone else using her face.

It scared her, this completely different side of the younger brunette.

“No.” Came a short cold reply from her mouth, securing Tomochin’s bounds before she adjusted herself comfortably in the older girl’s lap. Leaning forward, she copped the the older girl’s warm cheeks as she pulled Tomochin’s face towards her.

“I’ve had enough Tomochin.” Tomo~mi said, stopping from referring herself in first person rather than by her own name, her normally cutesy type of tone gone as well.

“Had enough of what?” The older girl asked while she wriggled her body, trying to push the young brunette off her lap, only to make Tomo~mi tighten her hold on her wrist, a blazing look of anger in her brown orbs as she stared at Tomochin’s own in irritation. The younger brunette pulled out something from behind her while the fanged beauty struggled, only to fail in her attempts when she saw the young brunette tied her wrists together with a handkerchief, tightening the knot, making it impossible for Tomochin to free herself.

“Tomo~mi! Let me go!”

Tomochin gritted her teeth together and glared at the brunette, growling angrily at her with a large angry frown plastered on her face. The young brunette however merely ignored her deathly frightening stares and looked away. Simply averting her eyes from the older girl’s as she let out a tired sad sigh.

“I barely even get to see you…much less spend some time with you.”

“I can’t just let you go you know, now that I have this chance.” Tomo~mi mumbled while she stood up and hopped off Tomochin, leaving the older girl lying on the bed, still bounded by the handkerchief that tied both her wrists in place.

“Tomo~mi, stop it already. I don’t have time for these jokes.” Tomochin sighed; she turned to her side and stared at Tomo~mi’s back, watching as the younger girl shook her head before shrugging her shoulders in what seemed to be a disappointed act.

“It’s kind of depressing for you to say that when I’m not even in the mood to joke around Tomochin.”

“How would I know if you weren’t joking around? You always seem to be joking.” The fashion queen grumbled her statement, to the younger girl bitterly laughed at while she turned around to face the older brunette, “You’re right. I’m always joking around…Well, trying at least.”

Tomochin frowned at the usually cheerful young brunette, wondering why her tone suddenly became bitter and sad, yet she shook the thoughts off, knowing that this wasn’t the time for her to contemplate about this sort of things. She still needed to get out of this situation.

“Just what exactly are you aiming for here, what do you want from me?”

She pursed her lips into a tight line, staring back into Tomo~mi’s eyes, as she asked, no, commanded the other girl with a powerful voice that was enough to make even Tomochin herself frown at the harshness of her own tone when she noticed the sad frown on the young brunette’s face.

“Is this really bad Tomochin?” Tomo~mi asked in a startling small voice that sounded like that of a trembling small child’s own, as if scared and anxious. Tomo~mi also looked like a scolded child, especially with the way she pursed her lips. The older brunette closed her mouth shut, eyes lowering down as she felt slightly guilty for the sudden rudeness she had committed to the other Tomomi.

“You know, I wouldn’t be doing this if I had a better option. I simply just wanted to spend some time with you since we’re rarely together…”

“Is it bad?” The younger Tomomi sighed as she looked away from Tomochin’s gaze as she focused on vision on her hands, watching them as they tightly held the side of her loose white blouse. She closed her eyes, and anticipated for Tomochin’s answer, already feeling dreadful that the older girl might say ‘Yes’.

Tomochin knitted her brows together in a tight furrow; she looked up to the ceiling of their shared room before looking at her bounded wrists. What the younger girl said was true, they did spend less and less time together now that their schedules were jammed pack thanks to all the promotion they needed to do not only for their performance but for their new album. Rarely do they even have the chance to have time for rest, nor to even have time for one another, and it made her guilty that she could not even give a little bit of her time to the younger Tomomi.

Tomochin propped herself up, though having a bit of a problem due to her bounded hands, she was successfully able to sit up. Her actions however made Tomo~mi raise a brow, slightly confused and lost as to what the older girl was planning, but instead of trying to pry, she waited for her reply as she found it more important.

She wanted to know what Tomochin thinks, and if ever the older girl said that ‘Yes’, then Tomo~mi would have no choice but to just let everything slip off, knowing that forcing her would just make everything bad not only for her, but for them as a pair.

“No…” Tomochin whispered while she shook her head as she approached the other Tomomi, startling the younger girl as she had expected Tomochin to agree instead of disagreeing. Stunned, Tomo~mi loosed her grip on her blouse while Tomochin merely let out a light chuckle to escape from her lips.

“It isn’t bad. It’s partly my fault that we don’t get to spend time together either.” Tomochin mused sadly as she thought of the times she just shrugged off the younger girl’s advances or invitations to hang out; slightly regretting that she had been a bit blockheaded in the younger girl’s true motive.

“Tomochin…” Tomo~mi mumbled softly.

“I’m sorry Tomo.”

“I promise; I’ll make it up to you.” Tomochin smiled softly to the brunette, showing her fangs to the younger girl when she looked back up to look into Tomo~mi’s startled eyes. The older Tomomi suppressed her laughter when she saw the younger girl merely nod in response in a dazed expression.

Tomo~mi however recovered immediately from zoning out and pouted cutely at the older girl, furrowing her brows together.

“Mou…you didn’t have to laugh.”

“Sorry, sorry…” Tomochin giggled while Tomo~mi merely huffed before her lips formed into a large smile.

She slowly approached Tomochin and touched her wrist as she worked on the knot of the handkerchief, freeing the older girl from her bounds. She then brought up Tomochin’s wrist to her face and place a soft small kiss on both her wrist before she entwined her fingers with Tomochin’s, making the older Tomomi smile.

“You’re forgiven, if you forgive me too for my own actions.” Tomo~mi said, pausing as she looked deep into the older girl’s eyes as she continued off, “Would you?”

“Heh…There’s nothing to be forgiven. Idiot…” Tomochin grinned as she wrapped one arm around Tomo~mi’s neck, pulling her close to her body. The warm gesture made the young brunette sigh in content as she snuggled into the crook of the older girl’s neck, finding comfort in her embrace.

“You’ll have to spend more time with me from now on…” She mumbled, only to be muffled out, yet Tomochin knew what the younger girl said and smiled.

The fashion queen slowly broke the embrace to place a small peck on Tomo~mi’s forehead, which earned a lovely cute smile from the younger girl. They both embraced again afterwards with Tomochin tightening her embrace around the younger Tomomi, feeling content and happy in her arms.

“Of course I will.”

She’ll make it up to the younger girl, and she’ll make sure of it.

‘It’s my promise to you, and to me.’

----
End
----

A/N: How is it? I hope I did well for TomoTomo, it's been a while since I've wrote about another pair that isn't BlackGeki or YukiRena, hopefully I did it right. ^ ^lll Anyways, see you guys later on, gonna go back to doing some of my updates before I turn in for the night.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:54:17 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Arrrghh... Tomotomo fics are really rare here. And the good ones are practically on hiatus, or has been finished. :cry:

Sieka-san... I like it a lot. :luvluv1:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sieka-sama, you like always did a good, no, perfect job to portray what they are feeling, and to go on smoothly with the story. I admire what you write and nothing will change my mind about you being my god of fanfics. This one shot of Tomotomo was really sweet, I loved it, though the tension was from the very beginning, like in all other your stories. Thank you  :bow: :bow: *hides in the shadows*

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miranosand - Bright Light