JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Baby Girl

Author Topic: Sieka's Collections [01/20/13 - ON HIATUS]  (Read 103723 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Aww tomotomo couple so cute.. but this time chiyuu was so.... rude :D

Offline blackstar

Tomotomo is one of my favorite pairings and I cant find alot of fics on them.
Thank You it was great 

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
it's always refreshing to see TomoTomo...these two need more screen time on fanfic section...

me want TomoTomo hot bed scene :on bleed:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Tomotomo!!!! Great!!!

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
A/N: Sieka here! I'm back again to post another one, this time it isn't an OS...I thought it would be, but then again...I somehow got the feeling that it might be a few parts long as Chinmoku, so I'll place it as a story! Been having some spare time to write a few of the OS and stories in my folder and I hope I get to clear a few of them because certainly, there is a lot of them. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, before we go to Part I of this new story, gonna reply to some comments.

Replies:

@stv_wong - True, its rare to have TomoTomo here. There isn't that much fic with them as just the pair in the fic too. Kinda sad, its a good pair too.  :sweatdrop:

@sakura_drop_ - "-sama" again? *sigh* Can't you just use -san instead sakura-san? And I like tension, its my signature for my fics and of course, tension is my specialty as well as favorite. :)

@Haruko - Well, sorry if Tomo~mi was a bit rude? At least she got her point across to Tomochin. :lol:

@blackstar - True true, its never a lot of them in the fanfic section, so I'm glad to add at least one more to the few stories here, and thank you for the comment. :)

@bunny_rabbit - I agree, they really do need more fics here. Those two are good characters and them as a pairing is something nice to explore. :) Ahahaha, bed scene? Wahaha, I was intending for that at the start, but I still can't handle making those kind of scenes yet. :lol:

@kahem - :thumbsup

Thanks for the comments and thank yous! Now lets move on to this new story! I hope it won't be my mistake to write and post this one because this was just a random thought that was born through a few inspiration from watching some PVs from SKE48 and AKB48. :lol: Anyways, hope you enjoy. (I am very aware that I have yet again added a story that I need to update...so hopefully...I can update it along with WMtMiY. It's kinda bad when my OS turns into full blown stories...uwah, why does this always happen to me?)

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Segenfreude

----
Part I
----

Rushed footsteps, heavy sounds of breathing and worried glances, the raven ran away from her pursuers, desperately trying to get a larger distance away from the three men that kept snickering and cackling madly as they ran after her.

It had been several minutes since she had initiated the run, having been approached and talked inappropriately by the said men that were chasing her while she was on her way home was enough of a reason for that to happen. Although frankly, even with a few meters distance away from them, it still proved to be a challenge for her to escape from them as they have just as much stamina and determination as she had to run and catch up with her.

Rena frowned, gritting her teeth while she continued running in frustration. Aimlessly taking all the available paths in the way, she quickly turned around a corner, running straight into the alley while taking quick cautious steps, Rena evaded the strewn off items and garbage bags filling the space of the alley. Letting out a sigh of relief as she safely passed through them, pausing for a moment to catch up her breath, only to cringe and tremble in fear as she heard her pursuers nearing her as they stepped on anything and everything, creating sounds of cracking or smashing of bottles and styrofoam under their weights, not caring whether their clothes were to get splattered by garbage and dirty water.

Not taking up any chances anymore, the raven instantly made a run for it, ignoring the painful jolt that she received from her swift yet heavy steps as she ran for her life, dreading the thought of being caught by her pursuers.

Today was definitely not her day and Rena regretted the fact that she had not left school early and had instead extended her stay there, just working on some files and class president tasks that had piled up through the days even with her extended efforts to keep them from piling up. Though she already had been warned by her friend, Churi, to come home early due to the dread of the forces at night, Rena had not pay any close attention to her heed, and shrugged it off, convinced and confident that nothing bad would happen to her while traveling back to the comforts of her house. But contrary to that, here she was, running away from three men, travelling in this dark and wet alley.

Today was a bad day, the worst and most horrifying day she ever had experienced in her life. It was bad enough that no one was in plain sight while Rena was walking through the streets; it was as if the people had chosen to take up a different route or hide just to avoid her, which bought her misfortune.

The raven muttered an incoherent word under her breath while her eyes scanned her whole surrounding as swiftly as possible, before running back again, not noticing the pile of items strewn near her feet, a likely bad mistake which caused her to stumble and fall to the ground, groaning in pain. Rena tried to move back up, only to feel her ankle jolt in pain.

The raven growled in frustration and pain, not wanting to give up because she did not want to be caught by those men, but all hopes of escaping soon diminished when she heard their footsteps close behind her. Her shoulders instantly stiffened as a heavy weight was pressed on them. The feeling of darkness looming over her started to feel heavy and certain, she felt like the door to her closest exit was closed down and locked off, leaving her with an empty feeling that was only filled in by despair and fright.

Rena shakily turned her head to her side, trembling as she slowly took a peek over her shoulders, her eyes wide with fear and horror when she stared at who had just tapped her shoulder. The three men were all smirking, panting a bit yet they held satisfied smug expressions on their faces while they casted a look at her body, scanning her from top to bottom, adorned with lustful and savage looks in their eyes.

The young teen trembled under their hungry gazes, taking a small step back, only to trip on her feet, landing on the ground painfully, but due to the fear running high in her blood, the raven did not feel the aftereffect of that painful fall.

Rena tried to scoot away from them, however, since she had already met a dead end, her back only pressed on the cold hard brick wall that made up the others walls in the alley.

The raven grit her teeth painfully hard, heaving quick shallow breathes, Rena felt herself shrink as the men slowly made their way towards her, surrounding her trembling body with greasy smiles on their lips, one man reached a hand  towards her, roughly grabbing her cheeks, cupping it with calloused hands.

Suddenly, without warning, her position was shifted and she was pushed down the ground, the raven teen let out a startled pained gasp, feeling the cold hard floor on her back; the intense sensation of pain crept into her body only to disappear immensely when she watched in pure horror as the men gathered around her body, with one straddling her.

Rena wanted to scream, yet a hand was pressed on her mouth, tightly muffling her voice. She tried to struggle, twisting and turning her body as she kept trying to pry off the weight on her, but to no avail, the man’s weight on her body was far heavy, that and the other two men held her in place, roughly and tightly grabbing both of her wrists which made her struggles in vein.

“Don’t worry miss; it’ll only hurt just for a little while…” The man grinned viciously, hissing the words, his voice caressing, yet menacing and dangerous.

The young teen’s eyes immediately stared up to look at the man’s face, eyes wide with fear and horror, unable to look away as her body froze on the spot due to feeling the dreadfulness of reality crash down on her.

“…You’ll feel good sooner afterwards.” The man snickered, his hands slowly trailed down from Rena’s mouth to her neck, caressing slow light traces before it aimed forward to the poor raven’s school uniform. His other companions cackled evilly when the man reaped off her blouse open, the buttons flying off, revealing her chest to them. With that in the open, it only served to fuel the hunger of the beastly men, the pure hungry looks of lust and desires clouding their eyes; they drooled like savage beasts, as they kept their greedy eyes on the slim raven’s body, staring at the raven’s exposed upper body with prying eyes.

The raven let out a muffled cry at the stares she was receiving, feeling embarrassed and sullied at being exposed. Tears were slowly brimming in her eyes before they soon fell down her cheeks. She felt hopeless and lost, unable to do anything but to lie on her back and watch what will unfold, she felt everything dreadful; sadness and misery weighing in more in her heart.

Why did this have to happen to her?

Why?

‘…What did I deserve…to have this happen to me…?’

Rena closed her eyes together, letting darkness quickly invade her vision as more fresh tears cascade down her cheeks, the men’s laughter turning into howling and cackling as their hands roughly caressed her exposed flesh.

She choked down a sob, letting out a muffled cry once more at the uncomfortable feeling of rough calloused hands stroking her, yet Rena could not struggle, her body already feeling tired and limp from all the running she had done. The young teen no longer could stand struggling, knowing that it was futile, she just let everything happen, knowing that any means of struggling was useless.

It was too soon to give up, but Rena could not help it, there was no hope for her after all.

However, nothing was certain after Rena had stumbled down onto the ground, from the very beginning itself, she knew that she had a low chance of getting away from those men, yet she gambled on that chance, only to be caught, to be disappointed, and left lost and hopeless in the end.

This had to be the most terrible and darkest moment in her life, this moment where she was soon to be violated by people whom she does not know, and losing her virginity to these men that she does not love.

Fate must be laughing at her for making something as horrible as this to happen to her.

Just when she was about to revert further into more self-pitying thoughts an unexpected occurrence happened, something that she thought would not come, yet it felt like a God’s send to her, having someone finally come to her rescue.

Rena heard a voice of a female, a voice that suddenly called from out of nowhere, its tone deep, raspy, and cold, just as sharp as a well-furnished knife, yet there was no hint of malice, it was just simply demanding, oh so demandingly dangerous.

“Stop; let her go.”

The men halted their actions, looking up, even the raven.

Hearing the voice, Rena opened her eyes and stared from where the direction of the voice came from, her eyes sparkling due to the tears that she had shed. She tried to look past through the dark, trying to look at the figure of the person that held that voice, yet she failed to see as it too dark and far for her to be able to get a glimpse of. Instead, Rena prayed, hoping silently that that person would save her.

“Let her go? As if we’d do that!” The man laughed haughtily along with the two others, not wanting to listen to the voice.

“I warn you…”

“Don’t blame me later for what’s going to happen next.” The voice coldly uttered, brimming with confidence.

The men merely snickered at the words that they heard, finding no threat in the unknown person’s words.

A small clicking sound resounded in the alley, causing the men to suddenly shifted from their positions, staring at the shadows, alert and cautious of what was to come, yet a sneering expression on their faces. Suddenly, a small metal ball rolled from out of the darkness, catching raven’s and the men’s attention.

The small metal ball slowly rolled down to their location, only to stop a few meters away from them, everyone’s attention still grasped by the ball, and without warning, something leapt from out of the shadows, everything coming too swiftly as a quick black and red blur came into plain sight. The mysterious interrupter pounced on one of the men, attacking from point blank from the depths of the darkness like it was a part of the shadows. It used its fingers, gouging the man’s eyes that sent the man to let out a stomach lurching scream before it died down abruptly as the man’s head was detached from his body with a quick swift slash from the shadow-like figure’s hands.

The black figure stood in front of the corpse, hands grasping the dead man’s head, using its fingers and palm to make ear piercing crunching sounds of bone being destroyed as blood continued to spray and splatter on the floor, painting it with deep crimson liquid.

The suddenness of everything took both the other two men and the young teen shocked and horrified at what had occurred just over a few seconds, the events happening extremely fast.

Recovering sooner than his comrade, the man pushed himself off of the girl he was pinning, he stood up and took a step forward to the figure before him, glaring menacingly while baring his teeth at the this mystery intruder.

“You’ll pay for that you scum!” He barked angrily, charging forward, he threw a strong jab, aiming directly for the shady figure’s face. The unknown person dodged its head before sending a counter attack, landing a jaw-breaking uppercut while another fist landed straight through the man’s chest. The impact itself was so strong that it caused the man to stagger back, coughing out blood.

“Urk!” The man gasped, wheezing in pain at the deadly blow. He stared down at the ground with downcast eyes, watching as blood dripped down and soiled the ground. The man furrowed his brows together as he looked up and glared at his seemingly nonchalant opponent.

Blood slowly wet the man’s clothes, coloring it with deep crimson as the man’s top got soaked, yet he still stood, legs trembling, arms slumped, a pained expression etched on his face as he tried to catch his breath, coughing blood whilst grasping his chest as he cupped it, his hands painted with the exact same color as the one soaking his clothes as he touched the hole on his chest, while staring at the figure with pure hatred in his eyes.

The man stared at the beating muscle in the shady figure’s hands, watching as the hand grasping it tightened its hold around the muscle, causing the beating to lessened and slow down until it died down with a final struggling beat.

“Damn…you scum…” He said weakly mustered, coughing out more blood before he slowly collapsed and fell on the floor, blood slowly pooling below the corpse.

The figure merely clicked its tongue in response, dropping down the corpse’s heart, crushing it under its feet, sending its pieces flying and splattering on the floor, blood mixed in with the minced pieces of flesh that dirtied the ground. The overall sight was gruesome and menacing, the atmosphere turned even more dangerous and dark, it was hard to breathe as the smell of the blood penetrated and filled their lungs.

The young raven choked down on her saliva as she tried to breath, grasping her neck as she coughed at the foul smell that entered her nostrils. She sat up quickly and took a deep breath, closing her eyes tightly while she had her head turned to the other direction, wanting to scream, yet unable to do so with her voice caught up in her throat.

The scene that she had watched before her very eyes left her traumatized and frightened, it was as if she had had a glimpse of death, the atmosphere itself wasn’t helping either.

The last man out of the group has his eyes already too wide due to the horror of witnessing his comrade’s deaths; he choked down a gasp in surprise as he felt himself suddenly jerked forward with hands grasping his neck painfully tight, lifting him up from the ground which caused him to panic.

He growled and trashed, grasping the hand that held him up, trying to pry it off his neck, yet the grip only tightened, worsening his condition.

“I warned you already…”

“Now you’ll pay for your insolence…” The figure whispered darkly, gripping the man’s neck tightly with immense inhuman strength, emitting a pained scream from its victim before the sound was cut off when it crushed the man’s throat and windpipe, the sounds of bones cracking coming along.

Soon, the man’s body limped, lifeless and unmoving in the figure’s hands like a puppet disconnected from its strings. Unconcerned, it threw the corpse off, letting it drop onto the ground with a heavy thud, splattering more blood on the floor as the corpse landed on a big pool of blood, effectively splattering a single droplet of blood on the young raven’s face, startling her.

Dark obsidians orbs slowly came into view once the raven opened her eyes again and she stared with eyes wide in fear at the mysterious person in front of her. She shivered, trembling immensely while she huddled herself, pressing her body firmly to the wall as she tried to keep her eyes away from the bloody pile of mess, located just a few meters away from her.

The raven tried to distract herself, mumbling incoherent words under her breath, not wanting to see the images of the dead men that were once trying to violate her long ago, knowing that she would just double over to the ground and empty her stomach.

She felt dizzy.

Her head was pounding madly that it caused a painful quaking feeling that sent her head aching badly. She clutched her head, coughing a bit when she inhaled. Her nostrils and lungs not used to the horrid stench of blood and flesh, making her tear-up a bit as her lungs were refusing the air she breathed due to the unpleasant smell clinging in the air.

She tried to calm her nerves, finding her chest slowly tightening and constricting her, making even breathing harder to do.

Rena felt scared, having to see something horrifying as a scene with someone killing of people was far more traumatic that she could ever imagine it would be. Now she was half-wishing that she could turn time back, wanting to change everything, wishing that she was not stuck in this position, wishing that nothing bad ever happened, but that wish was impossible.

The unknown figure turned its head towards Rena, staring cautiously at her with dilated crimson red orbs; a dangerous glint was shone brilliantly and it left her feeling more terrified when it slowly walked towards her.

Step by step, the figure was now crossing the distance between her, and every time she heard each step the figure took, it left her feeling dreadful and hopeless until it was in front of her, staring at her intently. The frightened raven stared back, panting and gasping for breath, only to choke down a sob when she saw the figure kneel in front of her, a hand reaching towards her.

Scared; Rena closed her eyes; squinting them shut as tightly as possible while she waited for blow, only to be startled at the sudden texture of something soft yet cold touching her cheek.

She hesitantly opened her eyes, taking a quick peek and was surprised at the hand that gently cradled her face. Rena momentarily stared at the hand that touched her cheek before her eyes trailed up the arm to the person’s face, but needless to say, it was too dark for her to see what her savior looked like. What she did know was she was starting to relax in this unknown person’s presence, but before she could even lean into her savior’s hand, immediately, the young raven shifted a bit in her position, pushing herself away from the figure’s hand, finding the wrong to find comfort in a murderer’s presence.

Noticing the discomfort of the young student, it merely let out a sigh as it retracted its hand back, letting it fall to its side before it stood up, looking towards the exit of the alley with cold hard eyes, an unpleased expression casted on its face as it kept it’s gaze at the alley exit where the light brightly sparkled, the noises of sirens slowly echoing from a distance.

The police were coming soon, and there was no way that it’d stay to be arrested. Alarmed as the sirens blared louder and louder, the mystery person turned its head to look over its shoulder, staring at the bloody massacre it had done while taking note of the trembling young raven that sat still on the ground.

‘I can’t just leave her alone here…’

It clicked its tongue in irritation while maintaining an emotionless expression that masked the mysterious person’s thoughts and without a second thought; it crouched down again and wrapped its arms around the raven, surprising her.

“W-What are you doing…?!” Rena yelped in fear and anxiety as soon as she was lifted up with ease. She sharply looked into her the person’s face, only to get a blank emotionless gaze back as the mysterious figure only ignored her question and walked slowly, taking small footsteps with its heels making small clicking sounds that echoed throughout the dark alley. No sooner, Rena felt the pace increase until her mysterious savior was no longer walking, but striding.

Alarmed at the its sudden actions, the raven panicked, struggling to free herself from her captor’s grasp, only to let out a small squeak when she felt the arms that supported her legs and shoulders tightened in response to her actions and without warning, she felt warm puffs of breath on her ears, along with a silent whisper.

“If I were you…I wouldn’t struggle, or else you’d fall to the ground. It won’t be a pretty sight.”

“What do you…mean?” The raven asked breathlessly with cheeks flushed red at the tickling sensation of someone’s warm breath on her ear. She tried to ignore the pleasantry that it gave to her, seeing a fault in enjoying this sudden occurrence.

“It’s just that, it’s dangerous.” Came a short reply that confused Rena.

“D-Dangerous? Wha—Ah!” The raven screamed when she turned to look forward, unintentionally looking down, only to see that they were standing near the railing of the rooftop of a tall skyscraper. Rena turned her head back to look at her captor, only to be captivated when she met face to face with a beautiful black beauty gazing at her with the very same obsidian orbs in that dark alley.

A large lump formed in the young teen’s throat, Rena stared in wide amazement at how beautiful the other raven was, even amidst the droplets of blood that smeared and painted her skin, just from the lighting alone enhanced what beauty the girl possessed: from the contour of her face, her pale white skin and the wonderful features of her face, they were all well enhanced by the light that gave her a sparkling effect. The light itself also aided and enabled Rena to see what exactly her savior look like. It somehow struck her hard that her savior was a female, and somehow, she possessed immense strength, but other than that, Rena felt self-conscious in the other girl’s presence due to the stares she was garnering from the other girl.

“I told you. I meant exactly what I just said.” Her captor hummed before she jolted forward, taking a large leap as the she ran towards into the darkness. Surprised at the sudden action, a small squeak immediately escaped the young student’s mouth as Rena felt the wind gust towards them, mindlessly blowing her hair back as she felt the black beauty ran forward at a fast speed. What scared the raven the most was when she re-opened her eyes, she saw that her captor was preparing to jump off the very top of the skyscraper; and that brought Rena immense terror.

“D-Don’t, don’t jump!” She screamed; begging for the other person to stop, only to see a small smile form on her lips as her captor leapt off, confirming her fears immediately.

Frightened, the raven closed her eyes tightly and wrapped her arms around her captor’s neck, pulling herself close to the black beauty’s chest as Rena clung tightly for dear life, finding her heartbeat rising at an impossible and inhumane rate from fear as she felt herself being blown backward with the wind rushing past them.

Rena gritted her teeth together, resisting the urge to scream out loud in fear as she felt them falling rapidly, but that fear immediately disappeared when she felt the other girl tighten her grasp around Rena while the wind continue to strongly blow past them as they fell. But before she knew it, Rena felt her senses darkened with the only sound of her own heart beating echoing in her head as it pulled all of her senses into oblivion.

The black beauty glanced at the young girl in her arms, and merely tightened her grasp around her, encasing Rena in a warm embrace, securing her as the two of them continue to fall down rapidly before both of them vanished from plain view after passing through the shadows under the starry night sky.

----
End of Part I
----

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

A/N: Hnn...I wonder where this is going...lol, actually I know where it's gonna go, but its a bit vague in a way. This would probably be not on my top priority to write because I have Chinmoku as my top most priority to do while some stories are on hiatus for now due to lack of inspiration to write them. Anyways, see you guys around for the forums and for when I'm gonna post something again.

Again, page topper...what luck. Lol. XDD
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 03:08:18 PM by Sieka »
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Sieka's Collections (Segenfreude - Part I: Black-YukiRena) [08/07/12]
« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2012, 10:52:18 AM »
wahhh! this is very interesting! and its BlackxRena!!! :wub:

I alredy like it~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2012, 11:14:49 AM »
first time read the tittle i was like 'what?! sigmund freud? :stoned:
but then it was segenfreude...

one stupid question from stupid me : what is segenfreude mean :dunno:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2012, 12:36:36 PM »
*saves spot for a proper comment*

I'm here to edit this post, yet I'm doing this already for a few days, and can't organize my thoughts so well.. Must be the fever. I'll properly edit this, and also comment on the next update whenever I feel better  :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:30:54 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2012, 02:30:05 PM »
Yuki is so cool!!!

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »
A/N: Sieka here again...I've been finishing bits and bits of the chapters I've left half finished, so now I'm gonna post again. I just did this today since I had a free time. You know how it is here in the Philippines...we got struck badly by the rain so we had class suspensions, I haven't gone to school since Tuesday actually and tomorrow, we finally have classes, but since we missed a lot of classes, we're gonna have to pay a big price. I doubt I'd have any term break on my first term of university, so...uhh...lemme just savor this moment and regret later about this missed up classes.

Let's see, before we go to the update, some replies.

Replies:

@yuukimoko - Thanks. :)

@bunny_rabbit - Hahaha, Sigmund Freud. :lol: Segenfreud is a german word, which means "Blessing Joy". :)

@sakura_drop_ - Take all the time you need when you want to comment. :lol:

@kahem - Yuki is always cool. 8) I want to make her even more cooler next time. :lol:

Thanks to everyone's thank yous and comments. Let's go with this. It's been really long long long since I've updated for this story...maybe I shouldn't place this on hiatus, this is a bit dire after all to Chinmoku since it would at least explain why Geki's a bit........hrmm, like that. Mah, lemme decide on that then I'll get back on you guys. :lol:

Ah, please keep in mind, this is Rena's POV. Anyways, have fun reading. :)

Our Past Together

----
Part II
----

I hate school. I hate it to a certain degree, it reminds me of my home, of my parents and of the tortures I keep on receiving from them. It reminds me of how cruel reality is, how everyone is all the same.

I do not care whether I go to school. I do not care if they did not even enroll me in school, it won’t make any sense anyways, going and attending. Staying in school and studying has never been my forte anyways.

Well…to be honest, I never had a forte in the first place.

I don’t know anything, I have no skills nor do I have the brains, to be exact, I’m useless, I’m just a mere trash and a goner, an oddity among the rest of the pupils inside our classroom. Unlike me, they at least know something or have skills and have decent grades in their strong subjects.

I, however, don’t have anything at all. I don’t have any strong subjects, my grades are all F and I often fail even my PE and Home Economics classes.

It’s pitiful; I don’t have at least a use for anyone.

I can’t be proud of anything, and I hate it.

It’s more like a slap in my face because it proves just how right my parents and other relatives are about what they are saying about me, and even though I want to deny them, I can’t. I can’t prove anything; I can’t even do the most simplest things. The most likely thing I can do is just become a human punching bag or a trash bin for their annoyance and anger. It’s a rather unlikeable state for anyone, if someone else were in my position; I know that that person who has a proper mind would most likely take action already.

I can’t do that however.

Asking for help from some unknown stranger was never a good option for me, I can’t even trust my family whom I don’t even have a concrete link, what more for a total stranger?

I’d rather die even than to take pity from someone than let them smudge it on my face just so that I would be crawling to their side and be their dogs in order to repay for their kindness. In fact, I hate people who try to be considerate, when in all honesty, their just planning to use it against those people they’ve helped just to get a much bigger prize.

I hate it, that kind of inconsiderate people. I’d rather avoid them as much as possible than to be near them but it seems that some kind of deity must have a grudge on me rather too deeply and here I am, happening to be facing one of them right now, to my own irritation and ill-will.

In this silent cold pristine room, dubbed by staffs and students as a clinic, where I am currently held in a bed near the windowsill due to collapsing from exhaustion from one of our strenuous PE activities. I didn’t really want to black out in the middle of the activity but my body already protested and failed me due to the overloading fatigue present in my body.

I rubbed my temple, trying to free myself from the emerging dull ill comfort of something creeping inside my head. I could hardly distinguish it, not knowing that it was pain, but I tightly closed my eyes and let out a dry rusty groan before I coughed due to the sandy like feel inside my throat.

The feeling in my throat burned, it was scraping and itchy, I tried to swallow but it the feeling of discomfort only grew. From what I’ve remember, before I fainted, my body collapsed to the floor, I could hear noises and voices calling me out, they came closer and closer. It was only momentary until in my own weakened state, I blacked out without a single struggle and by the time I have come to consciousness, it was already school dismissal.

I frowned, grasping the bed sheets and coughed again due to my condition, I did not notice another presence in the room as I busied myself with soothing my throat and before I knew it, I heard clattering sounds of the chair’s legs beside the bed.

“You’re finally awake.” Came a soft enchanting voice beside me. I felt myself jolt a bit hearing the voice; I scoffed to myself as the feeling of irritation welling inside me knowing that I had company.

I turned my head to my side with one teary eye open and stared at the figure blurry figure in front of me with a glare and a pain stricken expression on my face. I used the back of my hand and wiped off the tears in my eyes while out of the corner of my eyes, I watch the figure walk away. I wanted to let out a sigh, but my throat restricted me from doing so. I thought that it would leave me be, but to my own disappointment, I heard footsteps again.

The figure entered my field of vision again and this time, I saw a clear image of the person in front of me. She was exactly at my age, tall and slim, fair skinned with long raven black hair curled down near the ends, one perfect word can only describe her:

Beautiful.

She looked like princess out of a fairytale book, standing there in front of me in a prim and proper way, her small gestures elegant and graceful.

I frowned at myself, shaking my head at in order to disperse the thoughts off my head; I look away from her and slap both sides of my cheek, trying to snap some sense out of myself. It did not help that she was staring at me the whole time though with a twinkle of amusement in her eyes, it was as if she had seen something rare of a sort.

It was disturbing.

She looked fairly familiar to me though.

I furrow my brows and tried to juggle my memories of this familiar face, when it came to me, I felt a scowl form on my face, realizing that this person in front of me was in fact our class president, what was her name again?

Ah, that’s right. Kashiwagi Yuki, the ever popular princess.

Tsk, great… I don’t really feel like dealing with anyone at this moment, nor do I have plans on being acquainted with this popular smart aleck of a president in our class. Everyone’s just the same, their no different, even someone like her.

“What are you doing here?” I questioned her harshly in a small hoarse voice, I ignored the fact that I had asked an obvious question, it did not matter; I just want her out of here and away from me. It did not matter whether the discomfort of my throat doubled on me.

“I’m here to watch over you.” She softly uttered, a giggle escaped from her mouth at the end of the statement while a small smile appeared on her face. She did not seem to get the hint that her presence was rather unwanted due to the fact that she had take a seat beside the bed I am occupying.

“Your kindness is unnecessary…” I mumbled as I struggled to put myself into a sitting position, only that my arms’ strength were failing me and I ended up falling back on the bed. I grunted, taking a quick glance at my arm to find that they were all bandaged up from my hand to my arm.

“Here, let me help you up.” She offered politely, walking towards me with her hands reaching forward. I groaned in frustration, but I doubt that she thought of it that way with the sudden change in her action. It was as if she had interpreted it as a groan of pain that she had gently held me, slowing her pace to let me adjust. It was kind of her to help me, but I somehow doubt about the sincerity of her acts and it left me to frown upon her course of action.

“Why…”

“Why do you care?” I asked her, looking up at her with emotionless eyes.

She stared back at me, her mouth slightly agape with shock written over her face, probably not expecting that kind of question to come out of my mouth. I heard her shift in her seat, the atmosphere around us hung awkwardly almost as if uninvited like this person in front of me.

I don’t really mind this silence between us; it was compelling for me if she did not talk to me. I thought that we would be buried in deep silence, but I heard her release a sigh, speaking once again to break off the awkwardness between us, “Why you say…? Isn’t that what people should do? Take care of one another I mean.”

“That would have been great, if that was the case, but everyone has their motives in helping. What would be yours?” I asked her while gritting my teeth together unconsciously. I let her spoken words sink into my head, feeling bitter and irritated over those words that could never mean anything close to real: People taking care of one another? Those are just flowery words; they could never mean anything. It’s just a load of bullshit.

“Why would I have a motive? I’m here out of my own free will…” She said; her expression changing into a dumbfounded one.

I can’t help but scoff to myself how easily her expressions changes, almost every time, I felt like I was looking through a book when I look at her face. I could easily see exactly what she felt and she doesn’t seem to hold back in expressing herself either.

It must be nice huh…

It’s a freedom, being expressive and all; it’s something that I can only get a glimpse from other people.

It leaves an unbearable sickening feeling in my stomach.

“Huh…should I be grateful if that really is the case? I hate pretense politeness though…” I hissed. She blinked a couple of times, looking at me with a small surprised expression on her face, looking a bit offended at my statement.

“I don’t fake politeness nor concern Matsui-san.”

“Heh… As if liars will tell the truth,” I said in a mocking manner, watching her expression turn into a frown, the smile on her face gone. She stared at me silently, the look of displeasure and irritation evident on her face, seeing it somehow made me happy inside, I know that it was weird and bad, but it gave me a sense of power that I can never attain.

“Why do you doubt my sincerity?”

“Because I don’t trust you, neither do I trust anyone. You’re all the same after all. Whether it be criminals or innocent feigning scums like you guys…I’d rather be alone than to be associated with the likes of all of you.” I told her, laughing bitterly at the end of my statement. I gazed at her, watching closely as her fists clench tightly, her expression darkening quite a bit. I watch her huff to herself in silence, which somehow brought a triumphant smile on my lips.

“Cat got your tongue, Hime-sama?” I mockingly hissed. I looked at her brows twitch, a smug expression on my face. I glared at her pointedly and scoffed, gripping the bed sheets tightly, smiling bitterly before I placed one hand over my eyes as I giggled creepily.

I knew that I had provoked her, and though I don’t like provoking people like my father, I had a clear knowledge that she wouldn’t do anything bad to me. What with her title and pride on the line, it would look bad for her if she did do anything such as harming me physically. Yet even if she didn’t do anything physical to me, she did do something, and that was talking back to me, making me realize at least something out of the pile of emotions that were locked inside my heart.

“That’s kind of sad, don’t you think?” I heard her ask, cutting immediately my thoughts. I looked at her blankly while she averted my gaze; she looked like she was struggling to word out something with the way she seemed to hesitate.

“Aren’t you…lonely?” She whispered as she set her eyes back at my small form. Her words were although too prying for my comfort, was spoken too softly with an air of sadness clinging to each syllable, making me bow my head with downcast eyes as her words struck me hard.

“Of course not…”

“I don’t need anyone. I’m fine alone.”

I tried to contain my emotions as I spoke, not wanting to spill out my irritation and frustration as I bit my bottom lip hard before I forced myself to laugh, denying that awful bitter aftertaste that was left in my mouth as I lied to her. I know I don’t sound any convincing, even I know that I can’t fool myself when I said that I don’t need anyone when that’s what I’ve really wanted from the start, but hearing her ask that question made me afraid and the last thing I ever wanted was for her to learn of my weakness.

I subconsciously swallowed, slowly looking back up as cautiously as possible only to be surprised as my eyes caught her’s as she gave me a gentle look. I stared at her dumbfounded, confused as to why she was giving me such a look. I gritted my teeth and opened my mouth to word out something, anything, even if it was an insult or any of a sort if that’s what it takes to smudge of that look her face.

But I couldn’t, not when she gave me a sad smile and she shook her head, her eyes never leaving mine as she spoke softly;

“You liar.”

----
End of Part II
----

A/N: ...Well, that's that. I don't know if I rushed their meeting, it seems to go well. Anyways, for those who have missed a lot on my past updates, gonna link them down here:

Those are the new posts I've made for this month, including this post too of course. For those who have missed these updates, go read them if you want and if you have the time. :) Now with that said, see you guys around the forums, gonna rewatch MG and find some inspiration that I can use to continue on writing Chinmoku Part X-II. :lol: Bye!

Fanfics:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Collections (Our Past Together - Part II: BlackGeki) [08/09/12]
« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »
Poor Rena T_T
Yuki please save her!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2012, 07:22:40 PM »
YukiRena Mayuki BlackGeki are so interesting  :glasses:
well I like YukiRena more than BlackGeki  :wriggly:
but I like all your fic you're a good writer  :on GJ:  :on asmo:
I just finished reading them all   :whistle:
I'm waiting for you to finish all this fics okey!  :onioncheer:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2012, 03:06:14 PM »
Hi hi, Sieka here! Right now I'm here to close down the polls. I know that I did say before that I would close down the polls after Chinmoku's ending, but then again, I think this much votes have already proven me enough of what I want. This time around, I'll be setting up another poll again for you guys to vote on, hopefully I get an immediate answer because I need some help to decide on this matter, I really need your view on this, so if its not much of a hassle, please spare this bad little author some time to and vote for this poll.

Anyways, this is the previous polls result, thank you for everyone who voted and took there time to vote, it really made me happy that a lot of you guys have given me their votes. I'll try to see some of this through. :)

RESULTS:

What do you want me to write after Chinmoku? (You can comment if you'd like.)

Chinmoku Special - (The Jealous Queen)                                                                               36 (31.9%) *
New story, much more complex and devianting - (Kinjirareta Ai) [TL:Forbidden Love]          27 (23.9%)
Update the other fics - (Our Past Together, Inequality, Stay by my side)                                 31 (27.4%)
Shots                                                                                                                                   19 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Hmm, looks like Chinmoku Special is the highest in rating, followed up by updating for the other fics...I see, so I guess I really should focus more on that special shot and my other fics, mainly those three before going new fic/s. I'm surprised though at how many people voted, I'm not really expecting 84 people to vote...I was actually thinking that only about 15+ would vote, so its a total surprise when I saw how much people voted, I'm really happy.

As for the new poll, let's just say I'm having double doubts with this and that, I mean I've been told before that I should try doing smut...but I've never had the confidence, I did say I'll get back to those two bad teasers who caused my untimely death in BuraGeki no Ichinichi a long long month ago but you know, I still haven't, and its really bad, anyways, why do I need your votes? It'll serve as my inspiration and possible discouragement in doing this, but I won't take it badly you know, I just want some kind of response, any of the sort is fine.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys do vote. You can also comment if you'd like, that solely depends upon you of course.

Anyways, replies to kahem-san and mo-chan. (Sorry...my eyes didn't catch it at my first post of this... lllorz)

@kahem - Hahaha, I'm sure Yuki will save her....later. :P

@mo-chan - Really? I actually......wait, I like both YukiRena and BlackGeki....hahaha. But I'm pleasantly surprised you like YukiRena more than BlackGeki. :lol: Ah, thank you for the kind complements. I'll try to finish all of them with all that I can, hopefully I do. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, thank you again for the previous poll!
Thank you for the thanks and comments!
See you guys around. :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 03:24:35 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: Sieka's Collections (POLL: Try writting smut fics - Yes or No?) [08/11/12]
« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2012, 03:17:52 PM »
Yes!

Just do it! Sieka-san!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2012, 03:32:28 PM »
*still has to comment on other two updates, but is at work as of now*

10000000000000000% YES, SIEKA-SAMA!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2012, 03:51:19 PM »

Sieka-san do your best!  :onioncheer:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 01:35:56 PM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2012, 05:12:56 PM »
no one would says "no!" for your every amazing works, sieka-san! please do your best and take a good rest and dont frustrate hehehe (saw it on your skype) ganbatte!!!  :deco:
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2012, 08:26:19 AM »
just read the chinmoku..

#speechless

You're a TENSAI!  :bow:

at first.. i thought.. this chapter is the end.  :mon geek:

Rena will kill Yuki and suicide; and they will die happily ever after.  :mon angel:

but after reading this chapter.. the ending is still vague.. :3 i can expect another twist in the ending. or in the part two. :3

i'm so excited!! XD

will Rena win over Gekikara? or will Gekikara kill Yuki and Rena will has a mental breakdown.. fufufu

update! LOL

I already knew you have update chinmoku from ages.. but i haven't read it.. until now. LOL
sorry~ been so busy~ and too much spazzing over Stella (JKT48)
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »
Uwah, I'm surprised...the poll is doing well right now, and I just posted it up yesterday and it already has 48 votes. I'm really surprised at how many voted...but then, maybe I really shouldn't be since I did asked something that's surely to be voted. :lol: It seems I just sealed my fate though with 47 people voting for a Yes. Ara, how inspiring that a lot of people want me to write smut, I'll have to work hard and not to disappoint. Don't worry though, I'll try not to. I'll use all the knowledge I have stored and accumulated inside my head to make a worthy smut fic through the use of the different types of articles of writing and doujinshis that I have read this past weeks. :) Hopefully the result would be very rewarding though, and I'll come up with a good plot to reel you into it...maybe also the scene itself. It did somehow come out as another surprise that 1 person voted for a no. Hmm, I mean while I was a bit expecting for the Yeses, I did not expect the No, so hmm....I wonder who voted for this no.

Anyways...replies to those people who eagerly commented on the poll. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Replies:

@kurogumi - Just do it? Okay okay, I am gonna do it...the Yes is completely winning and I doubt the No will have any chance to overtake it. :lol:

@sakura_drop_ - Overly eager aren't we? :lol:

@mo-chan - Good luck to me...hahaha, I'll be running suicides after writing something like this. Maybe I'll faint later on due to being flustered and embarrassed. lllorz

@LeNosferatu - Lol, there's a contradiction to your statement. Someone just said no. Hahaha, that frustration was just born out of some other things that are left to be unspoken, it isn't anything relatively stressing, don't worry, but thank you. :) I'll work hard to get back at you and anzai-san, don't worry, I'm already working my way to it. :lol:

Erm also... *shuffles and looks away from your avatar in uneasiness* :sweatdrop:

@bochang - Don't praise me, you're making me flustered. :lol:

I'm no genius though! Ehh, lol, sorry to disappoint your deduction, I'm not just ending Chinmoku with that, hahaha, I could always do, but I'd want to fully...hmm...make it more how to say it...much more painful? I mean if I just kill Black, it would not be any fun, same goes for Gekikara. I have this certain standard before anything like that happens...so...it might come later on though, who knows. :P

Ah, the poll isn't closed yet so you can keep voting if you want. :)
Clearly, I have no updates or one-shots to post, they are all still in the process of being written just like Chinmoku, so until next time.
See you guys around later, gonna write some of them before I end this night. :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 02:54:28 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2012, 03:09:58 PM »
Segenfreude

Wow what a start!!!

What quite is Yuki, who know but it seems that 'angel of vengance' seems to fit, well that or demon.... almost as if in a way Yuki has taken Rena's Geki character here so far in this story, Seems as though Rena is already seeing past what she saw Black do, almost comforted but Yuki after she saved her so brutally, though perhpas Black has also shown us a rae side of herself through Rena already as well. Looking forward to more!

Our Past Together

Hmm Yuki's/Rena's relationship here is so interesting, Rena wanting to be alone and not wanting anyone in her life and seeing Yuki as what could be the epitomy of what shewants to be away from, but Yuki herself, through claims of being flase from Rena, seems almost determinded to want to help Rena, love perhpas? Or maybe because Yuki seems something in Rena she sees in herself, or maybe a past of hers that Rena is going through now?

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Baby Girl