JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - SxExXxIxSxT

Author Topic: Emi Takei / 武井咲  (Read 313679 times)

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
Re: Emi Takei 武井咲
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2011, 04:30:00 PM »
Digital Dime

why she didnt put the left hand up.  :(

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2011, 02:08:58 AM »
Takei Emi films a webisode series for ‘Youfuku no Aoyama’

Actress Takei Emi (17) has become the new image character for clothing brand, ‘Youfuku no Aoyama‘. She attended a press conference in Tokyo recently to talk about her upcoming promotions for the brand.

Starting November 5th, Takei will appear on an online video series titled, ‘TAKE BLUE‘, which can be viewed through Youfuku no Aoyama’s official website and YouTube channel.

Described as a 6-episode detective series, Takei revealed that they’ve concluded filming already and that viewers can expect a dramatic surprise. “Each episode has its own twists and turns. My role is like that, so I can’t really say what it is, but something dramatic will happen in the end. I’d be really happy if people watched it. It seems like such a waste that it’s only being used as a web movie,” she said.

Miura Tomokazu, Mizobata Junpei, Aibu Saki, and Sasaki Nozomi were also part of the series, but unfortunately, Takei didn’t get to meet her co-stars. “I shot by myself most of the time, so I didn’t get to meet the other cast members. The drama has a good tempo, but it was difficult to grasp the vibe of the set.”

Tsutsumi Yukihiko served as the director of this mini-series, and though it was his first time working with Takei, he took quite a liking to her talents. “I think she might be a genius,” he said. “She has good intuition and it’s been a very long time since I’ve seen such a phenomenon like her.”

Takei replied, “I’m very happy. I can’t believe I’m receiving such words from him. I’m so surprised. I am deeply grateful for those words. But having a good intuition makes me seem like a comedian…”

When asked about her impression of Tsutsumi, Takei remarked, “I had a very fun time working with Tsutsumi director. Even though he’s a cool man with little moments of speaking, he brings out great ideas in the midst of laughter. I jumped on and did a lot of things as well. This shoot was short, so next time, I would like to work with him on a longer project.”

Sponichi

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2011, 07:45:36 PM »
Some guy in the future is going to be beyond blessed if she says "I Do". :yep:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2011, 12:21:43 AM »
One of the voice dubbers for the MegaMax movie. :catglare:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2011, 01:29:54 AM »
マッペト posted a short video some pages back of her Nissin press conference, some other pics from it. :shocked

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2011, 03:17:45 AM »
Like this was a big surprise.... :thumbsup

Takei Emi chosen as ‘Best Smile of the Year’

On November 8th, actress Takei Emi and professional soccer player Miura Kazuyoshi attended an awards ceremony for Japan Dental Association’s ‘Best Smile of the Year 2011‘.

While showing off her award-winning smile, Takei expressed, “My parents named me ‘Emi’, which means ‘Bearing a smile just like a blooming flower’. By receiving this award, I can boast to my parents. I also feel very happy.” She continued, “I want to continue to deliver a happy aura with my smile.”

Miura complimented Takei saying, “She has a wonderful smile. Within her smile, there is a strong spirit.“ Takei also complimented Miura with, “He is very friendly, a wonderful person,” which led Miura to spin around once like a dancer.

When asked about this year’s best smile, Takei shared, “I recently went on a family vacation that I’ve always hoped for. We stayed at an onsen ryokan [Japanese-style hot spring hotel] with an ocean view. The four of us had a splendid peaceful time.” Meanwhile, Miura said,”I want to have many good plays so I can naturally smile. I hope to cheer everyone up with that smile.”

Mantan Web

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2011, 08:46:28 AM »
Couple new 咲 CMs, second one is quite good. :yossi:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2011, 08:49:29 PM »
14-year old girl chosen as “younger sister” of Takei Emi

On November 13th, the “Girls Audition 2011” was held at Aeon Lake Town in Koshigaya, Saitama.

This event was held jointly by Oscar Promotion and AEON in order to find girls who could play the character roles of actress Takei Emi’s older and younger sister. As a result, 14-year old Koshiba Fuka from Osaka was chosen as the grand prix.

Takei commented, “I have a real sister who is 8 years younger than me, but I made a new sister in the middle.” Meanwhile, Koshiba expressed, “I want to inherit Takei-san’s pretty smile. I want to become an actress.”

Takei, who also participated as a judge, stated, “It was hard to judge,” and continued, “I gained such a cute little sister.” She also gave some advice to her new ’sister’ saying, “The most important thing is greeting. It’s common sense to greet people, but we forget to do it sometimes. So if you’re able to greet properly, I think you’ll become a wonderful actress.”

Koshiba was chosen out of 35,390 applicants because of her promising and translucent personality, and her dedication to figure skating since the 3rd grade. She commented,  “I figure skate 330 days in a year. Eventually, I want to become a figure skate instructor. This was something I really wanted to do, so I want to prioritize becoming an actress.”

Oricon

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2011, 01:15:34 AM »
Her husband better be quick on his feet, otherwise Emi gonna grab the mike:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2011, 02:53:01 AM »
^^ Don't worry, hayai is my middle name. :doh:
Somehow missed this promo event from August. :sweatdrop:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »
Earlier this summer, Emi is stalked by Fernandez, the Pepto-Bismal colored cat:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2011, 09:47:16 PM »
More nice pairs, well anyone who would get a pic with either one of them would automatically go into the 'nice pairs' category. :shocked
From a Ghana CM, they need some new ones. :yep:

Promo event for it.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2011, 03:25:35 AM »
Takei Emi to hold debut event on her 18th birthday

It’s been revealed that actress Takei Emi will be holding her debut event on her 18th birthday, December 25th.
As we reported earlier, Takei will be making her singing debut on December 14th with the single, “Koi Suru Kimochi“, written by GLAY’s TAKURO.
The single will come in three different versions: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, and Regular Edition. The Limited Edition A will come with a DVD containing the music video and making-of clip for “Koi Suru Kimochi”, while the Limited Edition B will include a 36-page photo book.
The event will be held for those who purchase a copy of Takei’s debut single. Additional information is available on Takei’s special mobile website.

In order- limited edition A, B, regular edition.

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2011, 02:26:23 AM »
After months and months of specualtion by the Japanese media, Emi finally relented and introduced the future Mr. Takei. :shocked

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2011, 07:32:50 PM »
She needs to start staying out of the news..... :oops:

Takei Emi and EXILE attend “adienergy” event for Adidas

On November 17th, actress Takei Emi (17) attended a press event for the announcement of Adidas’ new sportswear, “adienergy”.

In addition to the appearance of this young actress, EXILE members MATSU (36), USA (34), and TETSUYA (30) also attended this event. Takei revealed at this announcement that, “I actually often walk outside in jerseys,” thus showing her interest in the new clothing line. She was then even taught various stretch techniques by the three members of EXILE and commented, “I should do this before any crucial event,” and her eyes shined along with this comment.

With the Chunichi Dragons and Fukuoka Softbank (professional baseball teams) competing in the Japan Series on this day, Takei revealed she is a big fan of the Chunichi Dragons. However, her senior at her agency Ueto Aya (26) is the star figure for numerous Softbank endorsements so the reporters could not help but ask Takei at this event, “What would you say to her if the Chunichi won?” She then responded, “Don’t ask me a such mean question~” and answered this inquiry nervously.

Sanspo

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2011, 03:52:33 AM »
Yoshino san, it is amazing indeed how often Emi turns up at press release, product launches, new CMs, singing debut, television dramas, etc. She is having an incredibly busy year. Hope she does not get burned out and marry a surfer that does drugs (lol)

However, I enjoy seeing her various appearances, and so does YouTuber kuririnsan77, who has created this tribute set to the Lovely Mari Yoshida's "Makka Na Mimitabu" (A Red Ear):

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2011, 04:12:01 AM »
Sure hope there's no strung out surfer dude in the future, hope a gardener isn't on her wish list either. :doh:

Then again, seems as though most guys fall for her. XD

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2011, 08:34:39 PM »
What a pair they made in Taisetsu, thought it was the coming of WW3 :O.... Emi really likes sports but she needs to work on that jump shot! :roll:

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2011, 09:11:37 PM »
SO-EN October 2011

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2011, 01:06:35 AM »
Emi takes us on a photo shoot: :cow:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - SxExXxIxSxT