JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Did Ya

Author Topic: A Certain Love Story of A Cyborg Girl (MaYuki) - COMPLETED  (Read 18857 times)

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: How to be Notice by Your Beloved (Mayuki fanfic)
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 05:38:31 PM »
img]http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip194131.jpg[/img]

here i got some

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 09:12:12 PM »
wow i just read this,so sweet story xD
don't worry you writing style is great , for me it very easy to read.
Thank for this cute story here.  XD

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 12:03:27 AM »
here i got some

this is indeed. . .  hot. But if wears this on their date, I don't think Mayuyu can resist that XD

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 06:51:49 AM »
WAAAHHHH ITS OVER NOW :cry: but I really loved the story :) and thanku for responding to my comments and ill be looking forward to the next stories :D it feels like it ended so fast haha. Keep up the good work author-san!  :cathappy:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 12:36:52 PM »
it feels like it ended so fast haha. Keep up the good work author-san!  :cathappy:

I'm currently trying to cope up with my new job. Besides, I can now feel the work load piling up.
But I'll try to update once in a while. I just need to refresh my mind so that I can come up with new ideas XD

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Re: How to be Notice by Your Beloved (Mayuki fanfic) EXTRA
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 03:12:24 PM »
Nothing to do this whole weekend, so here's a quick extra chapter

EXTRA

Two months already passed since that memorable kiss that Yuki and I shared. I never knew that Yuki can be so, *scratches my cheek, possessive towards me.

“Mayu!” I turned around and saw Jurina with her attempt to hug me with full charge. She was about five feet away from me when Yuki just came out of nowhere, stopping Jurina by face palming her.

“What do you are you doing you kissing puppy?” Yuki asked Jurina. I don’t know about you guys, but I can feel that Yuki’s black aura has just come out. I’m starting to feel sorry for Jurina.
“Ne, Kashiwagi-san, I need to recharge my Mayuyu energy so please let me hug her!” Jurina said while struggling to get pass Yukirin.

Everyone present in that room just chuckled with these familiar scene. They all look at our direction and just smiled.
“Jurina, just give up. You’ll never get the chance to hug Mayuyu if Yuki’s black aura was activated!” Yuko shouted. Everyone laughed but Jurina is still not giving up.

By the way, we just finish filming an episode for AKBingo and we are now in the dressing room with the other members. When Yuki and I told them about us, they don’t seem to mind it. They even told us that they knew from the start that we both like each other and that we are both unaware about it. And yeah, I can still remember how scared Love-tan was when Yuki gave her a death glare after saying, “If you guys didn’t became a couple, I might have stole Mayuyu.”

“If you won’t stop know Jurina, I might kill you right at this instance.” Yuki said while giving Jurina her signature death glare.
“You can kill me later Kashiwagi-san, just let me hug her!” Jurina still trying to get pass Yuki.

Yuki puts her hand down from Jurina’s face making her fall down. Yuki then grabbed my right hand and waist then kissed me in front of everyone. I can feel my cheeks reddened out of embarrassment. Stupid Yuki!

This scene made other members jaws drop and face reddened. Yuko, Takamina and Miichan just laughed and teased us how bold we are for doing it in front of them.   
“This is just to remind everyone that Mayu is mine and I can’t let anyone touch her. Especially you, you kissing puppy.” She’s still giving a death glare to Jurina.

Jurina just smiled at Yuki then fled away from the scene before death can get her while the others resumed on what they are doing earlier.

Yuki then hugged me and whispered. “I love you Mayuyu and you are mine”.
I just smiled and whispered back. “I know and I love you too”.

We just stayed on that position until we are completely satisfied.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2014, 03:20:31 PM »
Thanks for the extra chapter!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2014, 03:27:44 PM »
Thanks for the extra chapter!

Thank you for reading it.  :bow:

By the way, I really love your story "The Foreigner Husband and the Traditional Wife". :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 03:57:12 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2014, 04:45:22 PM »
If you want you could collab with me on my current solo fic The Painful Truth About Ones Past :D Loved the fanfic from beginning to end :)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2014, 06:18:01 AM »
If you want you could collab with me on my current solo fic The Painful Truth About Ones Past :D Loved the fanfic from beginning to end :)

Thanks.
I really wanted to do that, demo, I don't have much free time right at this moment.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 02:13:26 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Did Ya