JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - Yumeiro Days

Author Topic: Unnatural High - chapter 14 part 1 (Multipairing) 04/03/2018  (Read 13798 times)

Offline starmonst3r

• 48 & 46 FAN also a kpop fan and a MOOMOO
                                                                                                       Synopsis

In Akiba Gakuen there has been a force that has awaken. No one knows about it. But it's about to change as five unlikely friends who never knew one another has to join forces in destroying it. And what do you expect from a group consisting of a vampire,a nine tailed fox,a witch,a zombie and a shapeshifter ?                         
                                                                                           One word UNNATURAL.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:00:06 PM by starmonst3r »

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
Re: Unnatural High
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 12:16:09 PM »
Supernatural beings???
Gosh when will part 1 be released. Hehehehe its interesting.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Silent Reader and Newbie
  • Member+
  • A 90% Reader And 10% Commentor
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:28:53 PM »
Im Getting Excited!!!
Part 1!!! Part 1!!!
Ganbatte!
Kami-Oshi:宮脇咲良
Oshi:松井玲奈,渡辺麻友,大島優子,前田敦子,etc

Sakura Is Life

Offline starmonst3r

Meet The Team
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 12:48:46 PM »
                                                                                               Kato Rena                           

Student of class 2-A   

SPECIES:Vampire       

TYPE    :Popular Girl           

P.O.V   

I'm Kato Rena or some may call Renacchi or to me  the person everyone wants to be. You wanna know why ? I am the number 1 girl in school, have the perfect
boyfriend, rich and teachers adore me. But there's one flaw, I'm a vampire. I was turned by someone when it was the start of 2nd year. But, I don't think it's that
bad. Sure I have to drink blood once a week and the sun irritates me. But my flaw made me flawless. I mean look at my skin, some people even said that it's
glowing. But everything went bad when the team was assembled. Why me and not anyone else. This is going to change everything.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:22:29 PM by starmonst3r »

Offline starmonst3r

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 02:21:18 PM »
                                                                                                  Nishino Miki

Student of class 2-A                                                                                             

SPECIES:Zombie

TYPE   :Gorilla (I mean class clown)

P.O.V

Yo,I'm Nishino Miki, but most people calls me Miki and some (mostly boys) calls me gorilla.I don't actually mind being called gorilla that much , cuz i'm basically acting like one myself. I am popular myself in terms of joking around but not popular enough like renacchi .It's sort of hard to explain but i'm actually a zombie,and not the type in walking dead or any other cliche zombie films.It's because I've been bitten by a special one.To make it simple i need to eat living things (in my case animals) unless I want to rot. But,I have to stay away from eating the brain or I will really become a cliche zombie myself. Being a class clown is hard. But, since the team was assembled i'm gonna make it worth my while. It will make me not regret being a zombie

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 02:28:53 PM »
Character Started😀
Weep😂
I Hope There's HaruSaku And Wmatsui😄
Ganbatte!👍

Sakura Is Life

Offline starmonst3r

#3,4,and 5
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 03:20:01 PM »
                                                                                                Murayama Yuiri

Student of class 2-A

SPECIES:Witch

TYPE  :Loner

P.O.V

Hi, my name is Murayama Yuiri but you can call me Yuiri. It's kind of weird telling the summary of my life to other people.But, I'll try my best.There's actually not much to talk about me, cuz there's nothing interesting about me except being a witch.It was a week before I became a freshman.I went to my grandma's house to help her cleaning her attic.While, I was cleaning it, I found a scroll with my family's name on it. I went to find grandma and she had a worried look on her face when i showed it to her. Next thing you know,she told me I was a half witch from my mother's side and the next morning I found out had my powers by exploding a teapot.I don't think I would be able to cope with the team.But, I hope it helps me open up to other people.

Okada Nana

Student of class 2-A

SPECIES:Shapeshifter

TYPE  :Model Student(girl crush)

P.O.V

Hey, my name is Okada Nana or Naachan as people like to call me.The story of my life is people think i'm too serious.But, it's sort of a cover up. I'm actually sort of the complete opposite and I may or may not have a secret pervert in me. Ever since, I cut my hair short girls been wanting to ask for a date. My inner pervert don't actually hate it that much but I only have eyes for 'her'.I almost forgot that I'm a shapeshifter and I've known it since I was kid and now I'm pretty much a professional in shapeshifting. I don't think being in the team will actually be that bad. As long as I'm with 'her'.

Owada Nana

Student of class 2-A

SPECIES:Vampire/Nine tailed fox hybrid

TYPE :The New Kid

P.O.V

Um,hey? So I'm Owada Nana 'they' call me Naanya (I don't actually hate it). I actually just moved here and I live with my mentor. Why I live with my mentor you ask? Long story short, my Father who is a vampire and my mother who came from a long line of pure nine tailed fox family,fell in love with each other. And are now in hiding because my mother broke her family rules.Because of this it is maybe the reason of my behaviour. Being put in the team is the worst. But, I hope they give me personal space.

That's it for the team and i want some opinions on who the class teacher should be and who should be each of the members mentor.

Offline starmonst3r

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 03:22:09 PM »
@秀樹片倉 I would add Wmatsui as maybe their mentors and for HaruSaku you just have to wait for their interesting characters

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 11:14:07 AM »
@秀樹片倉 I would add Wmatsui as maybe their mentors and for HaruSaku you just have to wait for their interesting characters
Thx For Replaying
ありがとうございました For Adding HaruSaku
ありがとうありがとう😄
がんばって😃

Sakura Is Life

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High Chapter 1:The Transfer
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 11:47:42 AM »
                                                                                                  Chapter 1

The Transfer

Everyday is the same for Rena,(being adored by everyone) Miki,(joking around with the boys) Yuiri,(ignoring her surroundings) and Nana.(rejecting her fangirls) Until today, when they were not expecting a transfer student and a teacher in training. Little that they know that it will change their lives.

*In Class 2-A*

A girl came running into the classroom."Guys! Guys! GUYS!" the girl said while panting. "Karen don't forget to breathe" Miki said to her gorilla buddy (I mean friend) while making a breathing motion. Karen was raised a finger and said "Transfer...Student...and...Teacher...In...training" she then fainted,putting down her finger. 'A transfer and teacher in training?' The four beings in the classroom thought.

MIKI  YUIRI  RENA  NANA  NANA'S INNER GAY

I wonder what they're like

I hope they're nice

I hope they're not prettier than me

I hope they're normal

I hope they're cute

The class was a riot with the news. It was never ending until a loud 'bam' was heard near the chalkboard.A woman in front did it. The class was frozen and quickly went back to their seat. 'I deserve much more than this with my salary' she thought to herself. "Good morning class," she said. "Good morning Shinoda sensei" the class said. "From the way you people behaved I'm sure you've heard the news,so, I don't have to waste my breath. Owada-san you may come in." she said while writing the transfer's name on the board. She walked in and rock music can be heard as she walked in with headphones on her neck (I was imagining a badass). "Owada-san you may introduce yourself" said the teacher. "Owada Nana desu" she said. The only difference is 'k' and 'w' Nana thought to herself. "You may sit next to Murayama-san" Shinoda said. She doesn't look friendly Yuiri thought as the transfer walked to the table next to her . "That's it for today and your math teacher is absence, so, free period for now" Shinoda said before leaving the classroom. The class was then busy asking the transfer questions. "Nee,where did you transfer from and I'm Mukaichi Mion" the girl said. "You have the same name as Okada Nana, so how about we call you Naachan and I'm Komiyama Haruka" she said. "I transferred from Kagoshima and I prefer my name rather than a nickname" (w)Nana said expressionless. She's tough and cute but not more than me Rena thought and smiled. "Ano, I don't actually mind being called Naachan if she prefer being called her name" (k)Nana said with a serious face. "No wonder you're the model student, you're so nice" a girl said, but it was actually fangirling. "Um,thanks?" Naachan said awkwardly. 'This is not gonna be normal' Nana thought. Don't worry Nana, more surprises will come your way and you may or may not like it.School ended and the teacher in training will appear the next day as some problems arose with her coming. Nana was walking her way home avoiding her classmates. Maybe she hates transferring? Miki thought.

the transfer student is sort of mysterious isn't she? and I know Naanya came from Chiba. so why Kagoshima? you will find out soon. next chapter, each of the character's p.o.v
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 12:16:23 PM by starmonst3r »

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 01:00:20 PM »
I was laughing in rena's thought
Nice chapter authour-san
I was wondering if jurina was a male in this story
Ganbatte👍
Peace Out✌

Sakura Is Life

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 01:04:05 PM »
I guest their's yuiparu and sayamilky

Sakura Is Life

Offline starmonst3r

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 01:53:13 PM »
@秀樹片倉
Jurina will not be a male because of her characteristics in my story and I'm saving yuiparu for future uses but, sayamilky will gonna be one of their mentors
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:08:31 PM by starmonst3r »

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 02:25:37 PM »
Oh Wakatta
Thx Replaying
がんばって😄
ありがとうございました😀
Update Soon👍
Peace Out✌

Sakura Is Life

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High Chapter 2:Daily Things
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2016, 03:44:41 PM »

MIKI'S P.O.V.

'Ughh,I haven't eaten in days and I think my skin is starting to rot. But, what was that transfer's problem? She seems so mysterious. Like she's hiding a secret' I thought to myself. I saw something moving in front of me. "Dinner Time" I said while rubbing my hands. Woooh, lucky me. It's big dog. I walked in front of it carefully. Shoot, it saw me and ran away. "Oh hell no, I have not eaten in days and I'm gonna eat you whether you like it or not" I said to the dog while chasing it. It stopped at a dead end and gave me a 'DOGE' meme face. That's it you're gonna go into my belly. I then *censor**censor* the dog and *censor**censor*. Even though it wasn't actually gourmet delicious but, food is food. Good thing I brought extra clothes,cuz I was a bloody mess. Feeling refreshed. I went home to clean the mess because no one knows I'm a zombie,even my parents. I mean do I really wanna go to my parents and say Mom,Dad I've changed and it's not my attitude or puberty but, I'm a zombie. Imagine that and them laughing,me,convincing them and them screaming and praying for their lives. Finally I'm home, and can't wait to start on my homework. HAHAHAHA. As if, you don't expect to see me doing homework. I'm just gonna copy it anyway. I went inside doing my things.

RENA'S P.O.V.

Yay, today's the day I'm getting my blood to feed on. You might wonder where I got my blood from. It's from the vampire who sired me. Even though she turned me, at least she's nice enough to help me with my diet. I have encountered her to my blood bags and wanted to ask her name but, she always told soon in a kansai accent. Maybe she's from there. But there are times when she doesn't come and someone else sends it to me. But, enough with that. I'm actually curious about the new girl. She's actually pretty,next to me of course. If she was brighter, we might be best friends and rule the school. Me, as the queen bee and her as my second-in command. It's a shame with a face like hers. Oh, looks like I have arrived at the location or as I call it the takeout. "You came" she said in a kansai accent. So, tonight she came to give it to me and it's been a long time. "Since you wanted to know me, the time is almost here" she said while smiling. She then gave the blood to me and then she's gone without a trace as always. I'm guessing the blood is O Negative. As i taste the sweetness in my mouth. I cleaned myself up and went home. During feeding time I always give my parents reasons why I came home late. Since I don't want them to think I'm doing bad things and or a vampire. Not that they care anyways, because all they care about is money. I went to bed after washing up.

YUIRI P.O.V.

I wonder why mother doesn't let me learn about my powers? I always wanted to ask her that, but I'm afraid of what she will tell me. Maybe she will tell me that I'm delusional or grandma's a lunatic and what I did was fake. If only I can control my powers, maybe then I can do something about my shyness. I know that I should be confident. But, every time I tried to talk to somebody, I froze and stutter and run away to the bathroom crying from embarrassment. Maybe I can try it again by communicating with the transfer student next to me. she's a puzzle and it's gonna be hard breaking down her barrier and I'd probably need to break down down my barrier first. I finally reached home. HOME! Where my bed and bedroom is, and my privacy. I opened the door and hugged mother before dashing upstairs to my room.

NAACHAN P.O.V.

Hm. I wonder if can change into a dumpster behind that alleyway. I may look serious but, who knows, maybe I can. Being a shapeshifter doesn't mean I can only change into animals. I can also change into inanimate objects. Also humans,if I know how,and if I can, *innerpervert/gaycoming out* maybe I would change into girls with big *censor* and*censor* then I would*censor**censor*.*RealNanaisback*. Forget what my inner 'demon' said. The problem is I don't know how. Because no one can teach me even my parents, because they don't have my powers. Actually no one in family has had it until me. It's hard to find someone who can teach and it's even harder because it's a rare gift. I hate it. To be honest, I'm feeling kind of jealous of that 'Nana' girl. Why? Because 'she' was looking at Nana the whole time. Even with girls who are willing to date me. To me, she's the only one that I see. Since I've reached home. I'm gonna start on my homework.

NANA P.O.V.

Finally, school ended. Since it's gonna be a long walk home. I put my headphones on and listened to AKB48 songs. Don't criticize me for listening to them. I might look like trouble,but, it's actually how I am. I grew up without my mother and father's love. But, that doesn't mean I'm not loved. I'm actually really loved by my guardian or mentor who looks young but, actually stopped aging from a young age since she finished her mission at the age and it helps since I think of her as my best friend, rather than a guardian.Skipping that, the school I'm going to seems to be different from other schools that I've been to and I don't mean the rules and or students. It's when I first stepped into it, that I felt a faint but strong presence buried deep in the school. But, maybe it's because my senses are stronger since i'm a hybrid. Other than that, I also felt four other beings other than myself when I step inside the classroom and I'm sure that Murayama-san is one of them. I reached to my house. Which is big and making me look rich. I don't even know how my guardian got her hands on it. I opened the door and found that the living room was different from the one this morning. She must be re-decorating. SAKURA! I yelled her name. SAKURA! I yelled again as i I was going up the stairs. I went into her room and said Mou, Sakura how can you be re-decorating when we just got...here. I saw her eyes was red.

The continuation will be tomorrow if you want to know what happens to Sakura .one (or two) of the mentors has appeared.

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 10:23:14 AM »
Fast Update Author-san
When I Read Nana's POV
I Got Crazy Sakura-san's named appeared
がんばって😀
Update Soon😂
Peace Out✌

Sakura Is Life

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High Chapter 2:Going to School
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 01:18:46 PM »
                                                                                                                                          Chapter 2

Going to School

*At Nana's Home*

NANA'S P.O.V.

"Sakura!" I said as I went to her side. "Sakura, what's wrong?". She then, acted like nothing happened and hide a picture behind her back. It's a picture of her and a girl with short hair who don't know. "Nothing's wrong, so, did you like what I did to the living room?." She said while forcing a smile. "Don't change the subject Sakura, I know something's wrong." I said while gazing at her. She then avoided my gaze. "Who is she, that girl in the picture?" I said, pointing at the picture behind her back."She's nobody that you should know." she said. "Shouldn't I at least know who she is, unless you tell me who my parents are?" I said, still gazing at her. "She...She's actually my soulmate, Haruka." She the name in a small voice. "What's a soulmate?" I said, confused. "A soulmate is when a 9 Tailed Fox found someone they want spend their whole life with, like your parents, and that's as mush that I can tell you about your parents, cuz I promised not to tell you anything until it's time." She finally returned my gaze. "So what happened to her, Haruka?" I said, wanting to know more. "I don't want to talk about it." She said, tiredly. Soon, there was a long and awkward pause between us.*insert wind blowing*."I'm gonna take a bath first." I said, breaking the silence. "I'm gonna go set up the table for dinner." she said,and added "And Nana" "Yes?" I said. "Thanks for comforting me." she said. "You're welcome and I'm thankful that you're my guardian." we both smiled.

*Next Morning*

*NISHINO HOUSEHOLD

MIKI'S P.O.V.

"Huargh!" I said as I stretch myself. I got up and went to the bathroom but guess what? My little brother is in there. "Come on!" I said, knocking on the door wildly. "In a minute" He said, annoyed by me. *one minute later* My little brother came out. Wow it really was one minute.*skipping shower scene* I went down the stairs happily. "Even in the morning, your reactions are big." My little brother said. Well it's true, but, wouldn't you also be happy if you just ate something after days living, not eating anything. I ate my breakfast in a hurry and ran out like a bullet."Yo, MikiGori" (Miki+gorilla) I heard someone said. I returned it by saying "You too. KarenGori." She ran towards me and put her arm on my neck. She then said "Looks like today, a new teacher is coming" "Teacher 'in-training'" I corrected her. "It's the same anyway" she said and she looked at me while making pleading eyes. It's coming, I know what she's gonna say,get ready for it. "Are you gonna come to the Shingeki No Kyojin convention wi-" I cut her off and said "Busy and can't help it." "FINE! I was gonna ask someone else anyway and if you lose you're gonna come with me" She said then ran away far way from me , giving her a head start. "Not fair!" I said, while chasing her to school.

*KATO MANSION*

RENA'S P.O.V. 

I was awake from my beautiful dream, that I was the Queen. As always I did my daily routine.*skipping it cuz there's so much things* I went downstairs, greeted by our mansion workers. I went to the dining table and the usual things. My parents with their technology and not even greeting each other or their only child. As I said before that being a vampire is a flaw, well, no affections from my parents is another one. I didn't even care to say goodbye to them. Like they would hear me anyways. I went out while texting my boyfriend to come pick me up at our usual spot with his car. And this is why I date college boys. When I arrived, he was already there. Aww, talk about gentleman. He then sent me to school in his convertible. As I was enjoying the scenery in his car, I saw a gorilla chasing another gorilla. Baffled by it, I closed my eyes until we arrived to school.

*YUIRI HOUSEHOLD*

YUIRI'S P.O.V.

I actually wake up doing everything normally like any other girl. I went to the dining room, finding my favorite food on the table. After finishing the food, I hugged my mother and went outside. I'm glad there's not a lot of people from my school lives in my neighborhood, this way I can avoid embarrassment. Yosh, today I'm gonna try and get the girl next to me, become my best friend. I then, went inside the school avoiding talking to people.

*OKADA HOUSEHOLD*

NAACHAN'S P.O.V.

I wake up normally and went to the bathroom,posing in front of the mirror with my hair. After eating breakfast, I went out of my house and unlock my bike. I always love riding bikes, I like to feel the wind blowing on my face. As I was riding it, I saw 'her' it was like a slow-motion scene from a movie. Without realizing it, I hit a light pole, giving a bruise. At least, no one's around, or my model student character will go down the drain. I picked up my bike and ride it like the wind. In a few minutes I have arrived at the school gate.

*OWADA HOUSEHOLD*

NANA'S P.O.V.

I wake up feeling lazy, thinking that I have to go to school. I went to the bathroom and was in there for a long time. I went to eat breakfast and found that on the table was a lot of food and a note saying:

To Nana
                                                                                                                         I hope you eat a lot since you might need a lot of energy
                                                                                                                                                                All your school needs is on the table
                                                                                                                                                                              xoxoSakura

Well, I actually can't complain to her, since she's already gone to work. Soon, I went out the door after eating my breakfast and also not forgetting my headphones. As I walked to school, I listened to some music. I suddenly saw a girl who looked like a tanuki wearing my school uniform walked in front of me. She doesn't realize I was there as she mumbling something to herself. I didn't care about that and continued to walk, as we were walking, our shoulders brushed against each other and I could've sworn that she was smiling when it touched. Somehow, when our shoulders brushed against each other, I felt the presence when I first step into the school, but this time it's stronger. As I was thinking about it, I already arrived at school. "Yes, I don't have to go with you" I heard someone said behind me, it seem to be someone named Nishino. To me, she's also giving me an another being vibe, she must be one of the beings I sensed in the class yesterday. Yosh, I'm gonna find out who the beings are, starting with Murayama-san.

*Somewhere in the School*

THIRD P.O.V

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I AM NOW RELEASED" A voice said and added "GO NOW, AND FULLY INHABIT THE GIRL WHO RELEASED US AND PUT THE SHADOW QUEENS BACK INTO GLORY,SO,THAT THE SHADOWS MAY REIGN ON EARTH AGAIN! The voice said to three people. They then responded with "We will obey your orders, SHADOWMASTER." Their irises then turned black

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:33:41 PM by starmonst3r »

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 02:58:00 PM »
Nice Chapter Author-san
I Was Thinking Who's Speaking In 3rd POV
And Where's Juju I Want Jurina-san Appeared
Excellent Work Author-san
がんばって😄
Update Soon😃
Peace Out ✌
*Inserts Message:I Totally Forgot To Say Fast Update Author-san

Sakura Is Life

Offline starmonst3r

Unnatural High:Chapter 3 The Teacher
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2016, 11:42:06 AM »
                                                                                                                        Chapter 3:The Teacher

*In Class 2-A*

Third P.O.V.

All the students has now entered their classroom. Then, Shinoda-Sensei stepped into the classroom, went to the podium and said "Minna, today as you already know, we have a student-teacher teaching you, I hope you don't annoy her", looking at Miki. She then added "Matsui-Sensei, you may come in." As the new teacher stepped in, Shinoda-Sensei had already left out of the classroom. The teacher then proceed to write her name on the board and said "Ohayou minna, my name is Matsui Rena and I will be your teacher for the next few months, yoroshiku." She then put her bag on her table, revealing a cartoon keyholder that looked lifelike.

'She seems fun', Miki thought

'I wonder where she bought that keyholder', Rena thought

'She seems nice', Yuiri thought

'She seem young', Naachan thought. 'And fresh', her inner pervert added

'That keyholder's looks so real that it's creepy', Nana thought

They didn't learn anything for the time being, but learn about the teacher. Turns out, she's from Nagoya, loves spicy food and is already taken by someone. Already on her first day, she gained suspicion from the five beings, because of her keyholder.

*Lunch time*

As expected from the number one girl, she's eating with other popular girls, but not more than her and her bento is filled with high class food. Miki, was going from table to table asking for a bite from each one of them. But, she skipped Rena, because her aura was too much for her. Naachan on the other hand, has fangirls surrounding her wanting to eat her bento. Yuiri had wanted to go to her usual spot, but, she stayed, promising herself to at least speak with the girl to her right. Nana opened her bento and what was inside was a cuteness wonderland. 'Sakura' she thought. She closed it quickly, because the cuteness was blinding her eyes. Yuiri saw what happened and can't help but smile, thinking 'Maybe she's different than what she seems.' She didn't realize that she dropped her chopsticks. Nana saw what happened and was about to pick it up, when, hers and Yuiri's hands accidentally touched, Nana actually felt a jolt in her hand. Realizing it, they retracted their hands quickly with the speed of light, saying sorry to each other. 'I was right, she's not fully human.' Nana thought. They then, smiled awkwardly at each other. Nana felt as if someone was staring with extreme jealousy at them. 'How dare she' the person thought. 'Come on just say hey to her.' she thought. "Would...you... like to be my...friend?" Yuiri said in a voice voice so small. Since Nana's senses are strong, she heard what the girl said, thinking of it as an opportunity to find out what she was,she then said,"I don't mind." They both smiled at each other.

*Time skip to end of school*

Matsui-Sensei's class ended, because she helped Shinoda-Sensei substitute the class for her, because she has an 'important' meeting to attend.(going to the movies with friends her friends she promised, counts right?) Before the five beings leaves, they looked at the keyholder on last time. *We then arrived to Matsui-Sensei's house. "Finally, school ended for today." she said while looking at the keyholder. The keyholder then moved it's mouth and said "Mou, Rena, I think we've been found out by five of your student." "Well, maybe if you weren't so real looking, people wouldn't be suspicious and weren't you the one who wanted to follow me?" Rena said, looking angry. The keyholder then turned into a girl with short hair and cat-like smile, she then hugged Rena from behind and said "I can't help myself worrying and thinking how you would do on your first day and not be there to comfort you" she pouted her lips and gave Rena her puppy eyes."Jurina, you're making me blush" Rena said with her face red. "Well, I feel the need to protect you since I love you, and since you're home, you must be tired from being at the school all day." said Jurina and pulled Rena to their bedroom flashing her cat smile at the blushing Rena.

*On a street walk during the night*

"IYAAA!!" a girl screamed while being chased by three figures in robes only showing their silhouette, one had their hair in twintails, the other one had long raven colored hair and the last one had short hair. The three figures didn't seemed to be in a rush when chasing her. The girl stopped when ran into a dead end. Nowhere left to run, she asked "Why are you chasing me?!" feeling terrified. "Our master asked us to bring you to him" the one with raven hair said. "I...I...didn't do anything" she replied. "But, you did something, you released him from his imprisonment, only people with powers can release him." the twintailed one said. "I...I don't understand" she said. "You don't have to, because you will help us by making us whole again" the one with short hair said. The girl was too scared and didn't realized that the raven haired one and the twintailed one had captured her and held her arms. The short haired one came closer to the girl with something in her fist, and releasing what seems to be a black mist to the girl. "IYAAA!!" was all that could be heard from the girl before she was engulfed by the mist.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 05:13:02 PM by starmonst3r »

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2016, 11:56:47 AM »
 :shakeit:

Sakura Is Life

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - Yumeiro Days