JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Surrender

Author Topic: From Girls to Boys - chap 13 (MaYuki & WMatsui) 4/08/2012  (Read 54225 times)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
From Girls to Boys ch. 11 part 1 Jan. 27
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2012, 09:31:21 AM »
Sorry for any misspellings. Didn't really have time to check.

Chapter 11
“Okay, time to pick them up.” The driver said to their assistant. “Okay.” The assistant goes to the boys Dorm. “WAKE UP!” “Marilyn? What are you doing here?” The boys asked confused. “Oh, Saeko-sama and I are the planners of the couple retreat. So are you boys ready?” They looked at each other with ‘something up’ look. “Yeah.” They answered. “Great! Now let’s go pick up the girls and the other kid.” Marilyn said skipping towards the tour bus. They all get in and pick up the girls who were surprised to see the guys president as their bus driver. “Okay, last stop.” Saeko shouted. “So would someone mind going and getting Jun?” Saeko said. “I’ll go.” Rena said getting off. “I’ll go too.” Yun and Mayu said also getting off.
Inside Jun’s parent’s house.
“Oi, Jun let’s go. It’s time to leave.” Rena said shaking Jun but no reaction. “Let me try.” Mayu said and sat on Jun’s stomach; Jun automatically wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her down onto him. Rena didn’t really like this so she pulled Mayu and slapped him really hard but still no reaction. “Okay, this isn’t working. “ Yun said and dragged both Mayuyu and Rena out the house and into the bus. “Saeko, there’s no reaction from him.” Yun said. “Oi! Auntie! Why don’t you go wake him up?” Yuu shouted smiling at his aunt. “Yeah! He never comes on time.” Tomo shouted also smiling. “Yeah that means a lot from you since you hate losing your precious sleeping time.” Mario smirked. “I agree. You should wake him up. Don’t want to arrive 5 hrs late cuz of him, now do we?” Kai said. “Does he really take his sweet time for things?” Saeko asked. “Yes, he’s the reason why we only finished filming one episode this week.” They all said except Rena. “What?! You only finished one episode?” Saeko asked upset. “Yes! President!” The boys saluted. “I’ll be right back.” With Saeko got off the bus and entered the house. A few second you could hear loud hard SLAP! SLASH! SLAP!  “AHHHHHH! ARGH!” SLAP! Whap! “Ah! MOMMY!” Whip! Wake up! And get ready!” Saeko yelled. “No! Screw…” Jun was cut off by Whitish! Boy!! Get ready! NOW!” Whitish! Whallop! “yes, *sniff* ma’am.” “It’s PRESIDENT! Boy!”
After a few more whitish Jun entered the bus while rubbing his butt and Saeko with a whip in hand. “Oi, Saeko didn’t have a whip when she left, right?” Yun whispered to the guys. “No, she was empty handed.” Yuu replied. “I wonder where she pulled it out from.” Tomo asked. “Me, too.” Kai added. “Well, I’m good as long as she doesn’t become our girls mentor.” Mario quickly added. “Yeah.” The rest agreed. “What are you guys whispering about?” Acchan asked. “um, nothing.” They all said.
A 3 hr drive to the couple’s retreat it’s 7:00 am
“Finally here! Wow there’s so many people.” Everyone shouted excitedly. “Tomo let’s go to our room. Chiyuu~”  “Nah~ You go ahead I think I’ll be taking a walk.” “Then I’ll come with you. Chiyuu~” Tomomi added cutely. “Okay. But let’s put our bags in our room first.” “Okay.” Tomomi left for their room and had Tomo carry all her and his luggage. Tomo’s thoughts: Why are her bags so damn heavy?  “Okay, well I and Miichan will be in our room if you need us.” Mario said picking up all Miichan’s and his luggage. “Byebye.” Miichan said excited as she walked with Mario. “Well, Kai let’s get going.” Acchan commanded. “What am I? Your butler?” Kai asked looking at Acchan heavy bags. His thoughts: How the hell am I going to lift those? They’re like half my body size. Why did she have to pack so much? Uh ho, she looks upset. Better carry our bags. Kai quickly picks up their bags and runs to their room. “Kai! Wait for me!” Acchan said as she ran after Kai. “Well, what’s up with them?” Yuu, Yun, Mayu and Haruna asked. “Well, we should also go to our rooms.” Rena said and picked up her luggage. “You do that and don’t forget my luggage too.” “What? Where are you going?” Yuu asked angry. “Jun and I are going for a walk.” Mayu said grabbing Jun’s arm. “What the HELL?!” Yuu asked upset. Yun walked up to Rena and took her luggage and grabbed his. “Here I’ll help you.” Rena was about to grab Jun’s but Yuu stopped her. “Don’t do anything for him.” He said sternly. “Yuu’s right, even if he is your boyfriend you’re not his slave.” Haruna said walking up to Rena. “Let’s go for a walk you’ll feel better.” Haruna said and looked at Yuu and Yun. “It’s okay we’ll handle the luggage.” Yuu reassumed. “Okay, we’ll see you later.” Haruna said and walked off with Rena. “So the kid’s a brat, huh?” Saeko said while ‘playing’ with Marilyn. “Yeah, he never treats Rena well.” Yuu said sadly. “I sometime question myself, why she’s still with him?” Yun added. “Want me to whip him into shape?” Saeko said and took out her whip. “No.” “Okay, well we’ll see you in 3 days.” Marilyn said and dragged Saeko to their room. 

“It’s barely 8:20 am.” Miichan said looking at her watch. “So what about it?” Mario fixing their stuff. “I’ll be right back, sweetie.” “Okay.” Miichan took out her phone sent send a text.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Text mssage
To: Acchan, Chiyuu
We need to talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To: Miichan
Okay.
To: Chiyuu
Meet me at the spa. @ 8:40am.
Okay.
Why? I’m busy. Maybe tomorrow.
To: Acchan
NO! This is important. NOW STOP PUNISHING YOUR MIDGET BOYFRIEND!
It’s about KojiYuu couple and Mayuki couple. And W Matsui couple.
Meet me and Chiyuu @ the Spa @ 8:40am.
Fine, but you’re paying!
To: Acchan
Okay, now stop harassing Kai. -_-
Meanwhile Mario’s text with Tomo and Kai

To: Kai, Tomo
Let’s help our boys. Since there the only ones who haven’t gotten with their girls
To: Mario
Sure, I’m in.

To: Mario, Tomo
Thank you, you just saved my life. Let’s meet @ the bar to talk about it.
To: Kai
You’re welcome. Okay.

In the spa
“So we need to come up with a plan to get all three couples together.” Miichan said. “First we need to separate Jun from Mayu and get him back together with Rena.” Tomomi said. “Yeah, but I think the easiest would be Haruna and Yuu.” Acchan added. “I agree. They just need a little push and they’re a couple.” Miichan said. “Let’s lock them up and see what happens. Chiyuu~” “Good idea.”

In the bar
“So, I see that your girlfriends find out it was you.” Mario said. “Yup.” “So we just need to make them realize that Yuu is Yuko and Yun is Yuki.” Tomo said taking a sip of his drink. “yeah, easier said than done.” Mario said. “They need to realize by them self. The only thing we can do is put them into situations that force them to get together.” Kai said. “Okay, so let’s start with Yuu since Haruna looks like she wants to eat him up any second, now.” Tomo said. “Oh, you’re right.” Kai said. “Yuu look like a love struck puppy. Being all shy.” Mario added. “Oi, let’s get them drunk.” Kai smirked. “What? So early in the morning?” Tomo asked. “Yes.” Mario said getting up. “I’ll bring the alcohol.” Kai said. “I’ll help you.” Tomo said. “Great, I’ll let get them into their room and you lock them in.” “But first we need to find them.” Kai said. “Oh, Haruna and Rena are taking a walk while Yuu and Yun are fixing their luggage. So it might take about and hour or two.” Tomo informed. “Why’s Haruna with Rena?” Mario asked. “Jun left her to be with Mayuyu and told her to carry their stuff to their room by herself. And you know how Yuu doesn’t like it when a friend’s being treated badly.” Tomo explained. “How you know this? I saw it. Chiyuu had me put our things in our room and told me to get some drinks that’s when I saw what happen.” Tomo said shaking his head. “Jun a jerk!” Kai shouted. “I think we should help WMatsui and Mayuki couples at the same time. But they’ll wait after we fix the KojiYuu couple together.” Mario said drinking his juice. “Yeah.”
After 4 hrs Mario bumped into Yuu and Haruna walking. “Oi! Haruna, Yuu.” Mario called. “Oh what’s up?” Yuu asked. “The staff told that the room you’re staying in was robbed.” “What?!” They run out the bar to their room. “Haruna is all your stuff here?” “yeah Yuu. Everything’s here.”

Outside their room
“Hey! Guys!” “Acchan, Chiyuu, Miichan.” “What are you up to?” “Um, drinking?” Kais replied Acchan showing her the bag of alcohol. “So early in the morning?” Chiyuu asked. “That’s what I said.” Tomo said. “Anyways let’s get inside Haruna’s and Yuu room.” Miichan said entering the room. “What?! NO!” Kai, Mario and Tomo yelled. “Did you just yell at us?” Their girlfriends asked with a dark arua surrounding them. “N-no.” “Good.” They all enter the room. “Haruna!” “Acchan, Chiyuu, and Miichan what are you doing here?” “We came to play.” Miichan said. “Kai brought the alcohol.” Acchan said pointing at Kai holding the bags of alcohol. “Great!” Haruna’s thoughts: I hope this brings Yuu out of his shell. What?!” The four guys shouted. “Harunyan, are you sure you wanna drink? It’s really early.” “Well, it’s happy hour somewhere so let’s drink!” She replied back. The girls’ thoughts: Drunk Haruna is awesome! Hope she figures out that’s Yuu’s Yuko with this. Lucky we didn’t have to buy the alcohol.
The guys thoughts: Please Yuu don’t get drunk, we don’t you to go wild. Why did the girls have to show up? Now we have to drink and deal with a drunk whoever gets drunk. Sigh. Just hope it’s Chiyuu, she’s the only person in the group that still calm and peaceful when drunk. The others become perverts, emotional drunks, smart seductive drunks (Haruna / Acchan) or aggressive drunks.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: From Girls to Boys ch. 11 part 1 Jan. 27
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2012, 09:51:30 AM »
Hehe wanna see them drunk ^^

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2012, 10:01:09 AM »
The party is about to start (drinking alcohol) ~ Acchan, Miichan and Haruna (girls team) and Kai, Mario and Yuu (boys team).

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2012, 11:22:48 AM »
You really is a jerk. . . Jun . ..

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2012, 02:09:42 PM »
LOL nice chapter! But Jun is being a jerk! I wanna punch his face so hard and kick his ass for being such a jerk to Rena! Girls should be respected! I was really disappointed!! Someone need to teach that brat a lesson!

LOL so they're planning to get Haruna and Yuu drunk! Oh god, drunk Yuu is going to be wild for sure! And he might rape his own girlfriend! LOL! Drunk HAruna is really awesome too, Yuu will love this! HAHAHAHA!

1 bag of alcohol? Seriously? Looks like everyone is going to get laid early in the morning and get whipped by Saeko! Hahahaha! Update soon as you can please! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2012, 03:13:16 PM »
Omg ! They aRe gonna get drunk !!  :w00t:
Juns such a jerk .. Wanna slap him for hurting rena  :(
I haz a feeling somethings gonna go wrong. XD

Update soon asap need to read  :heart:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2012, 03:55:46 PM »
Woah! Saeko is awesome :lol:
Jun!! Arg!! Go back to your Rena!!! :angry:
 :w00t: They are gonna get drunk~
I wonder what will happen next~ :D

Thanks for the Update  :thumbsup
Please Update Soon~ :mon cute:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2012, 04:31:54 AM »
wow wow yeah teams!! :D  jajaj they says that "smart seductive drunks" haruna and acchan BUT nobody says that wiht her girlfriend jajaj i think that acchan going to filtr with the other guys jajaj

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2012, 07:36:07 AM »
I dun mind Yun x Rena... but omg Jun you jerk > A <

Go back to Rena! Mayu! love Yun! Aiyaaaaaaaa!

Please continue~! :3

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2012, 11:59:07 PM »
Woo drunk people means a lot of hilarious moments

But damn I'm so irritated about Mayu&Jun  :angry1:
Jun why are you treating Rena like that?  :OMG:
Poor Yuki/Yun seeing Mayu being clingy over Jun...I don't get it!!!!!!
Could there be a Rena/Yun and Mayu/Jun couple?!
Ah I want to see WMatsui and Ma(Yun) ending up together...

What would Mayus reaction be when she knows that Yun is Yuki....

Thank you for your update Sok-san
Can't wait for next!

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline blackstar

« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2012, 01:03:58 AM »
I can't wait to see Mayu's reaction when she find out Yun is Yuki
and to see what you do to make Jun go back to Rena.

You're fic is really good this is my first real comment
on this site.

Please continue and thank you for updating.     

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2012, 05:49:14 PM »
I want to see/read kojiyuu couple drunk and harassing each other!!

Hahahahaha!!!! XD :lol:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2012, 08:16:02 PM »
i want to say yuu and haruna bc a shy yuu is just too irresistable, but fun and interesting sound good too :panic:
eto...a little of both?  :yep:

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2012, 08:12:09 PM »
It is very interresting fanfic :thumbup

I just want to know if you not continue this fanfic because I very want to know the end.

And I want Yun Mayu If you continue XD I'm so fan XD
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2012, 05:31:28 PM »
Poor Yun and Rena... they need some love and this story need some update too.
I really want to see what will happen to those three remaining pairings.  :frustrated:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
From Girls to Boys ch. 12 Aug. 4
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2012, 06:40:20 AM »
Thank you everyone for the comments and thank yous.  :kneelbow: :depressed: Sorry for the really late and short update. 
Well I hope you enjoy it.  XD BTW it might be a little rated r, but it's all up to your imaginations. keke  :twisted:

Chapter 12

After playing a drinking game Chiyuu is still calm, cute and thinking straight while her other half Tomo is wasted from drinking his and some of Chiyuu’s shots. (When Chiyuu didn’t want to drink she’d make Tomo drink it in her place even if he didn’t want to she’d force him, thus he is now drunk as hell.) Chiyuu is currently sitting on Tomo’s lap. He keeps licking and nibbling her neck with his arms wrapped around her waist. “Baby let’s go to our room. Chiyuu~” Tomo stopped and looked at her confused. “Why?” He asked with a pout. “I have something for you back in our room. Chiyuu~” Chiyuu cutely said pulling Tomo by his arm. “Yay! Gift!” Tomo shouted acting like a happy kid. “hehe, Good thing, I’m not the one wasted. Tomo, you better prepare yourself.” Chiyuu seductively whispered the last part into Tomo’s ear as they exited KojiYuu’s room. After a few minutes of thinking about what Chiyuu meant by it and then it dawn on him in that second he sobered up. “Um, I think I don’t really want that gift anymore.” Tomo said backing away but it was already too late to back out. “Oh no, you don’t. Oh and before I forget, there’s no red bulls or energy drinks for today’s activities.” Chiyuu smirked already dragged him to their room, locked the door and thrown him onto the bed. Tomo’s thoughts: Damn you!! Acchan !!! What have you done to my cute innocent Chiyuu?!! Why no energy drinks??!! Oh lord please let me survive this. (You can imagine what happens next. Either Tomo pretends to fall asleep on Chiyuu or might not be able to get up tomorrow. But either way Chiyuu’s getting her way with Tomo.)

Back at the KojiYuu room
“Oi, Miichan where’s Kai and Acchan?” Mario asked looking around. “Acchan dragged Kai back to their room after she got him totally wasted and submitting to her very command.” Miichan replied feeding Mario a piece of her cake. “Oh yeah, I forgot Acchan gets externally aggressive with Kai when she drinks.” “Yup, but I kinda feel sorry for him knowing that he’s dealing with a drunk Acchan, you know.” “I know, Acchan’s like a lioness waiting for it’s to submit to first her before devouring it.” Mario replied biting into the cake Miichan was feeding him. “Yup. You think we’ll be seeing him tomorrow morning?” “Nah, if it’s like last time. I doubt we’ll be seeing him, maybe by noon. He’ll be up and okay.” “Well, I have to disagree.” Miichan said sitting up on his lap. “What you mean?” Mario asked confused. “Last Kai was a woman but now his a man and I doubt that Acchan doesn’t already have a few things in mind on what to do with her new male toy.” “Ooooh. You’re right. Okay so maybe we won’t see Kai until the end of the couple’s retreat.” Mario said remembering what happen when Acchan got drunk and had her way with Minami. “Anyways it seems that we’re the only couple left with KojiYuu.” Micchan stated looking around. “You wanna go back to our room?” Mario asked Micchan as his hands groped her body and he gave her love bites on her neck. “Mmm~ Jeez~ Your so impatient today.” “Blame it on the alcohol and that triple chocolate cake you feed me.” Mario smirked carrying Micchan to their room.   

Back at the KojiYuu room
When Yuu came back to his senses he looked around and noticed that the others were gone. He felt relieved yet troubled at the same time. For some reason he was having a bad feeling but didn’t understand why. He got up and started cleaning up the mess they made from their little party. When he finished he noticed that Haruna was nowhere, in fact she wasn’t in their room. He started to worry since she’s hella drunk and some creep might want to take advantage of her. He quickly cleaned himself up and left their room looking for her. He walked and walked but didn’t find her anyway, not in the bar, restaurant, spa, or other faculties located there. “Where could she be?” Yuu asked himself entering their room. “Nyan-nyan~ Where can My Nyannyan~ be?” Yuu song while drinking very hard alcohol in the living room. “Nyannyan~ Perfect body~ Perfect assets~ But most of all my perfect love and only love.” Loving grin appears on his face as he remembers how they met, their first *ahem* night together (both drank as hell) and then their first date. He keep drinking and drinking until he finished very full bottle of alcohol. “Nyannyan~!!! My Love!! Nyan-nyan! I need my skinship!!! I miss having you in my arms!!” Yuu cried out dropping his head on the table. “Yuuchan~” A seductive voice whispered into his left ear. “I’ve also missed you~ And in more ways than one.” Haruna lightly bite down on Yuu’s left ear. “Hmm~” He hummed grinning. Haruna turned him around and saddled him. “Yuuchan~ Why didn’t you tell me it was you?” She whined cutely pouting at him while running her hands on his tone torso. “I-I-I w-was afraid you’d reject me. And also you were mad at me the last time we saw each other.” Yuu stuttered looking down with a pout. “No, it’s my entire fault. I should have listened to your explanation rather than believe that girl. I should have known you would never cheat on me.” Haruna stated with a sweet smile before lightly kissing Yuu. “Hmm~ more~” Yuu whined like a little kid. “If you want more come to the bedroom.” Haruna suggestively said while swaying her hips seductively side to side and taking her clothes off piece by piece. “Oh my gosh.” Yuu breath out, *gulp* eyes glued on Haruna’s butt. “Yuu~” She called sweetly from the bedroom door looking at Yuu, her eyes looked over Yuu’s body until they landed on a certain area. Yuu saw the change in Haruna and decided to see what she kept looking at which caused him to blush and cover it with his hands. “Aw~ you’re so cute~ I can’t believe I’ve never witness this part of you before.” Haruna smiled walking over to Yuu and buttoning his shirt. “Be gentle. I’m new to how to use my male body in you know.” Yuu slyly said blushing as red as a tomato. “Don’t worry. I’ll guide you.” She smirked pulling him into the bedroom.

Next Day       
“Good morning.” Yun greeted pecking Rena on the cheek. “Good morning.” Rena sweetly smiled sitting down on their big round table. “Gooood morning~” 3 extremely happy women greeted sitting down. “Good morning.” Rena greeted back confused as to why they’re soo happy. “Good morning.” 3 extremely tried men greeted sitting down opposite their girls. “Um, do I really want to ask?” Yun asked looking worriedly at his boys. “No, it’s best if you don’t know.” The 3 men replied. “Great morning, everyone!!” A very energetic boomed through the entire restaurant. “Yuu, quiet down will ya.” Haruna scolded sitting down with Yuu sitting right next to her. “But it really is a great morning, Harunyan.” Yuu grinned showing his cute dimples to his girlfriend. “Aw~” Haruna said and pecked his lips. “Yes!!!” The 3 women high fived each other. “You knew?” Haruna asked eyeing her 3 best friends. “We had our own situations.” They replied. “Oh, well anyways thanks for helping us.” Haruna smiled at them. “Um, what’s going on?” Rena leaned over and asked Yun. “I have no idea. But I feel it’s better if we don’t ask.” Yun whispered back. “Oh okay.” “Hey, everyone.” Jun greeted with Mayu under his arm hugging his waist. “Hey guys.” Mayu happily greeted sitting down next to Jun. During breakfast the whole table was silent and awkward as they saw the 2 so lovey dovey with each other while eating their food.   
“Um, excuse me.” Rena said standing up and walking away. All four couples gave her a worry look while Mayu and Jun were focus on each other. “Excuse me.” Yun stood up and chased after Rena. The 4 couples thought: I hope we can get the Mayuki and WMatsui back together. Or maybe make YunRena a couple? Hm? Yeah~ let’s try the first, if it doesn’t work we go with YunRena.

TBC........

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
Re: From Girls to Boys ch. 12 Aug. 4
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2012, 06:54:30 AM »

I hope we can get the Mayuki and WMatsui back together. Or maybe make YunRena a couple? Hm? Yeah~ let’s try the first, if it doesn’t work we go with YunRena.

Yeah, I AGREE!!! Make a YunRena pairing if Mayuki/Wmatsui can't be together!!
I really do feel sorry for Yun and Rena (although I hoping for them to be back to their respective partners... tsk. anyway... Yun and Rena look cute together anyway.)  :mon POd:
Pls. update soon.  :mon pray2:

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2012, 08:19:50 AM »
At last.....it's been a while since this story was updated  :panic:

I'm so glad that Kojipa knows that Yuu and Yuko are one...thanks to their friends  :twothumbs :twothumbs

OH PLEASE !! let it be WMatsui and MaYuki !!!  :cry:

Jun stop being so lovey-dovey to Mayu and go back to Rena  :angry:  :angry:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2012, 10:02:08 AM »
good to see you back!!! YunRena together? sounds good ! sounds good but........no!!! no way!!! Mayu MUST be with her Yukirin!!!!!!!

please maki it Mayuki and Wmatsui back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2012, 08:37:00 PM »
noooooooooo  :stoned:
Mayu what are you doing  :OMG:
Mayuki must be always together Wmatsui too  :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics: