JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Polysics - Wild One

Author Topic: Escape - chap1 part 2 [MaYuki] 16/12/2016  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Berika

• Keyakizaka46 and AKB. FanFic writer
Escape - chap1 part 2 [MaYuki] 16/12/2016
« on: December 15, 2016, 08:43:49 PM »
Hello Guys~~ This is my first FanFic (but thing is my friend provided me with this so credits to her!!  She let me post it XD XD) But in the future please support me and my fanfics!! :nervous  Without further ado Enjoy~~
 :welcome :welcome

Chapter 1: Scared

Yuki

Every Year,there were these tournaments or events that would happen... they were terrible,terrifying even...I hated then. People from each prefecture would be called to Tokyo for this event, you and 10 other females would be trapped in this huge dome that looked like a war zone or abandoned city in America...the settings changes each year. If you were participating in this event, you would probably be killed...or if you were lucky,survive until the very end,then be free,have fame,that was the reward. I glanced down at the glossy,tiles floor, it was checkerboard. My heartbeat was increasing,I could feel my mouth becoming dry,and my eyes were becoming filled with salty tears but for some reason wouldn't all onto my cheeks. I,Kashiwagi Yuki, was called out to this event. But thing is, you had to go, no matter what. Otherwise everyone close  you would of been killed.

I'm not ready to die, I was never even able to feel the emotion of love yet.

I and 10 other girls were in an isolated room, I never met them,I didn't know they existed. I could feel my nerves twitching and my body profusely shaking.I didn't want my eyes to meet with their's...but the temptation was prodding its way into my skin, I suddenly raised my head,looking upwards to another girl, I straightened up in my chair slowly and cautiously...she was also glancing at me with hatred and annoyance, she had long black hair... she was small...she was younger than me but didn't appear scared, her arms were entwined with each other.

"What?"

She mumbled as a groan emitted from the small girls throat, the younger girls eyes were glaring at me, awaiting a reply from me, but I was frozen, I was trapped in my seat with her gaze.

“Nothing”

I quickly replied with a scared facial expression, it was obvious I was nervous. The room was dead silent, no one dared speak to another.

“It’s time to enter your training rooms, Kashiwagi, go to room 13.”

A deep voice echoed through the hollow room, I instantly followed what the male had said and stood from my chair hesitantly, my legs were numb. I entered the room that was called room 13, this room was covered in iron weapons ranging from many time periods. What was I supposed to do? I never touched these things before  let alone use one to defend my lonely self.
I glanced around until I finally gripped one in my hand.

Time passed and everyone was done training, ready for the next day that was coming faster than I ever predicted. We all had room, only 2 beds in each room. I was paired up with a female about my size or so, she had short hair, she seemed nice but looks could be decievceive. My eyes flickered as it met with the bed.

I wasn’t ready for this, and the day I was supposed to die was tomorrow. It was around the AM period and the moon was visible.
I glanced over to the other female who was sitting on her bed. She looked very serious, a face anyone would not bother with. I inwardly sighed and closed my eyes but quickly opening them again.

“ This place isn’t right...” I whispered loudly to myself.

It seemed the other girl heard me but I didn’t bother and rolled onto my bed. The other girl smirked softly as she took out one last thing from her black bag.
“I agree, but it’s a part of our lives now. We can only think positively,” She replied with a nice sweet tone. “Name’s Sae” she then layed down on her bed and covered herself in the sheets to keep us warm.

I balled up my hands and and smiled softly, only a little. “My name is Yuki” I then fell asleep  and the next day, my smile was swiped off my face when the only other soul in the room uttered to me “Good Luck Yuki”

I frowned at her words but this helped me....but barely.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:29:20 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Berika

• Keyakizaka46 and AKB. FanFic writer
Re: Escape [MaYuki]
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 11:07:24 PM »
This is abit to short but please don't be mad :nervous  :nervous  :panic:  :panic:

Chapter 1 Part 2

Mayu

"This is so stupid!"

I shouted not caring about anyone else, if I don't i'm going to die tomorrow, what's the point of it? This is all stupid, humans are stupid. My anger and hatred towards the others is all that I'm feeling.

"It is stupid," My roommate complained with with me. "OI! Your name's Paru right??!!" I glared at her with a death stare. I was scared as anyone else that was in the same stuff as I was. The girl nodded with a salty facial expression as she as she stared at the ceiling.  I groaned uneasily and laid onto my bed instantaneously falling into a deep sleep thinking of how I could save my skin tomorrow...but...it wasn't impossible...to do so?

"It's time...." The deep voice echoed grinning as we all stood in line up in the dome...this dome. Counting down from 20, time felt so slow, my body felt slow...I couldn't... I didn't dare move...weapons,food and other things were located right in front of our faces just to tease and to make us more desperate while we were just staring... Just then I reliased we were nearing the end of our countdown...

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 06:32:23 PM by Berika »

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: Escape [MaYuki] (UPDATED!! CHP1:Pt2)
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 01:50:03 PM »
I think I have read this fic before...  :huhuh
but thank you for post it here author-san :cathappy: please update it :cow:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline yuu_123

• ♥MAYUKI♥
  • Kami oshi : Watanabe Mayu
Re: Escape [MaYuki] (UPDATED!! CHP1:Pt2)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 05:41:27 PM »
Nice fic... Update soon please..

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Polysics - Wild One