JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - I`ll Show You

Author Topic: JuriMayu OS World and more....  (Read 10134 times)

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: JuriMayu OS World and more....
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 12:30:34 AM »
Yeah.. love the first chapter.. :twothumbs
Jurina's friend suddenly left her alone, poor Jurina.. But it make her met Mayu.. :inlove:
Jurimayu really is cute.. :w00t:
Please next update, can't wait what happen next.. I do hope they are in the same class.. :inlove:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2015, 06:20:38 AM »
I love it!
The shy Mayuyu is so damn cute.. :wub:
First chapter and u served us with JuriMayu moment.. U spoiled me so much.. :cow:
I'm imagining the scene and it makes me grinning like crazy.. :grin:
Thanks for the update.. :bow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Kamen_Knight

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 06:59:58 AM »
The first meeting between Jurina and Mayu looks good! Since you have made a detailed background for every character here, I hope thry are able to show their individual uniqueness later in this story.

Anyway, seems like you now have 3 ongoing stories lol. Good luck updating! I think it's going to be a good idea if you put a notification on what fanfiction you have updated on this thread title so we can differentiate whether the new post has new update or new comment

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 01:06:01 AM »
I love Jurina x harem and Yuki's love towards Jurina and Jurina's first impression about Mayu just got me  (´・ω・`)
Seems like you write mny of it, so....
Just write more will ya?! (≧▽≦)

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2015, 01:41:24 PM »
update plzzzz
 :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2016, 12:30:43 PM »
JuriMayu x Wmatsui is the greatest love triangle ever.  :wub:

Author-san you're so cool!  :farofflook:
I'll be waiting for your updates! :wigglypanda:
Normal female fangirl. I always read wmatsui fanfic the whole day.

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 01:21:44 PM »
Waiting for an update Author-san :cow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline MaruMaru01

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 02:53:41 AM »
HELLOS to everyone who's ever been on this thread and read the fanfics here. I actually am MaruMaru101, but forgot my password and email for the original account so I just made a new account. I still do have the unfinished drafts of some of the stories I posted here and when I finish them I'll post them. Well, see you until I update.

Offline MaruMaru01

UZA Chapter 2: To Shine
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 03:51:32 AM »
UZA Chapter: To Shine

“Well, welcome to the UZA theater and congratulations for making the final cut of what it takes to get here. As Takamina has said earlier, I am Matsui Jurina and I am one of the stagemasters for the theater.” Jurina declared, rising from her chair and moving to the front of her desk.

“We are -” Sayanee tried to express her and Rena’s joy upon joining the theater, but was cut off.

“Happy to be here?” Jurina questioned and grinned when she gained a nod from the two. “As one would be, the 48 group is well known, but many know the true stars are hidden in ‘UZA’. Only the best of the best in the 48 group can enter, but there are those special exceptions who are here without being part of the group. Tell me,” She leaned on her desk and a serious countenance graced her face. “Do you believe you are one of those extraordinary stars shining every night on the stage.”

There was silence, then one spoke up.

“I can be...” Sayanee answered, and Jurina could tell she had more to say. “I may not be anywhere near the level of those performers now, but I believe as long as I keep trying and improving, I can become one.”

Jurina only looked at Sayanee without a blank look on her face, but after a moment, she grinned.

“That’s the honest and earnest spirit I was hoping for. You truly are what I expected and I tell that there’s more I can expect from you.” She then looked at Rena. “And what about you?”

“....” Rena was just quiet and hesitant to actually answer, she didn’t know what she should even say.

“You should just answer the way you feel.” The young stagemaster said, noticing Rena’s dilemma.

“....” Rena stared at the stagemaster then looked down. “Truthfully, no. I don’t think so.” She looked at Jurina again, who only waited for her to continue. “There’s nothing particularly special about like everyone here, I don’t really think I deserve to be here.”

The Stagemaster only looked at Rena, then glancing at Sayanee. She stood tall and walked towards the bookshelf in the corner of the room and retrieved a small yet intricately decorated box. Walking back towards her desk without looking away from the box.

“Tell me, do you think diamonds can be formed from nothing but air.”

“...” The two were confused and just answered. “...No”

“Would you believe me when I tell you that with enough pressure and blinding and burning lights, something beautiful and precious could be created from practically nothing.” She pulled two diamonds out from the box. “I believe the same can be done with people, someone like you who thinks nothing of yourself could be turned into something that shines and strong.” She set the box on the desk and threw the diamond to the two who caught.

“Until the day you become diamonds yourself, keep this as a reminder of what you aim to become.” She returns to her seat and as if on cue, Minami arrives.

“I suspect you are now finished.” Jurina nods, “Then I shall take over, and I’d like to remind you, she’s waiting for you.”

“If you see her again, please tell her I have some things to attend to and I’ll make my way to her when I finish.”

“Understood, then I shall see you when the show begins.” Takamina bows and begins to lead the two out of the room. The three exit and Takamina speaks, “I am going to introduce you to everyone before the show begins. And those treasure, make sure to take of them.”

The two nod and make their way to stage.

To be Continued....

Offline isampaga

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2019, 02:46:12 PM »
Jajajaaha another Jurina harem. How lucky

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - I`ll Show You