JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - I`m Missin` You

Author Topic: Nozomi Fujikawa  (Read 10337 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Nozomi Fujikawa
« on: August 22, 2009, 01:12:34 AM »
Nozomi Fujikawa / 藤川のぞみ

Name: Nozomi Fujikawa (藤川のぞみ)
Birthdate: 1982/02/21
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
Blood type: B
Height: 158 cm
Measurements: 81 - 58 - 84 cm
Shoe size: 23 cm

Links
Official Blog
Wikipedia (JP)

Magazine scans

Onnagoroshi Abura no Jigoku press conference

Idol Nozomi Fujikawa returns, ready to bare her body

Mon, April 6, 2009 (1:05am EDT)

Gravure idol Nozomi Fujikawa (27) has returned to show business after a six-year absence, but now she is ready to go fully nude for the camera. Fujikawa was part of NTV's Nittelegenic idol unit in 2001, but she left the industry in 2003 to resume a normal life, working as a nail stylist. With her return, she will be the first Nittelegenic member to do full frontal nudity.

Her first work will be in a photobook going on sale April 16, titled "Starting Over." She will then star in Shinobu Sakagami's movie "Onnagoroshi Abura no Jigoku," in which she also appears fully nude. That film opens on May 23. Fujikawa also has a less revealing role in Kotaro Terauchi's "Carrasco Rider," a movie about the Rakuten Eagles mascot that is scheduled to hit theaters in June.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4610

Gravure idol Nozomi Fujikawa takes kimono off at press event for upcoming movie

Gravure idol Nozomi Fujikawa, 27, pleased reporters at a press event held in Higashi Shimbashi on Monday when she lowered her kimono to her hips, covering her breasts with her other hand. The event was held before a special preview of her upcoming film “Onna Goroshi Abura no Jigoku” - known as “Murder at the Oil Store” in English. It is Fujikawa’s first time to play the leading lady in a movie and it also marks her return to the entertainment world after a six-year absence. The movie, set in 18th century Japan, centers on the life and murder of the bored wife of a wealthy Osaka oil merchant.

When Fujikawa lowered her kimono for the press, those in attendance voiced their approval with her 81-58-84 figure. She roused the crowd when she said: “I’m not wearing anything under this. I came without any underwear.” She also commented on the filming of the nude scenes in the movie, saying: “Sometimes the director would bark at me, and I would cry. But I realized I’m a bit masochistic, so I’ve grown as a result of this movie.” “Onna Goroshi Abura no Jigoku” opens in cinemas on Saturday.
http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/gravure-idol-nozomi-fujikawa-takes-kimono-off-at-press-event-for-upcoming-movie

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Nozomi Fujikawa
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »
Is she ever fully clothed?

I wonder if she'd like a spanking.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - I`m Missin` You