JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Mr. Johnny

Author Topic: (Group) 4minute (포미닛) & (Artist) Hyuna (현아)  (Read 183887 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) 4minute (포미닛)
« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2012, 03:31:53 AM »
Nonna you're my style!! Hyuna!!

I KNOW SON! SUGOI TENSION!

i wants to see her shred :yep:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #321 on: August 25, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »
I like her Nylon bags  :cow:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2012, 05:30:36 AM »
Some sort of project song by S.Tiger or something XD but I like it

RTee Remix version which I like better of the two

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #323 on: October 10, 2012, 03:41:15 AM »
Quote from: allkpop
HyunA to make a comeback this month with new title track “Ice Cream”

It seems the rumors about HyunA making a solo comeback were indeed true for Cube Entertainment has revealed a teaser image pertaining to the idol’s comeback!

Cube Entertainment has informed allkpop that HyunA will be coming back later this month with her new title track “Ice Cream“!

“Ice Cream” is said to be the work of mega hitmaker Brave Brothers, and is the first collaborative effort between the producer and HyunA as a solo artist.

Her mini album will be titled ‘Melting‘, keeping in theme with the title track, and will be revealed on October 17th. Stay tuned for updates!

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/hyuna-to-make-a-comeback-this-month-with-new-title-track-ice-cream

Courtesy of kpop-gaf:

:lol:
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #324 on: October 10, 2012, 05:05:25 AM »
Ah, I see it's time for that wholesome family entertainment again. :P

I really hope the mv is five minutes of Hyuna licking an ice cream in slow motion. Yeeeaah, make it happen! :lick:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #325 on: October 13, 2012, 05:48:26 PM »

https://twitter.com/CUBEENTOFFICIAL/status/256946611320655872

The release date for Hyuna's new album - and the Ice Cream MV - has been revised to October 22nd.

Aww, hope we get some teasers at least...

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #326 on: October 15, 2012, 05:31:50 AM »

Hyuna showing us how cute this concept is going to be. Mmhmm. :P

Offline Zannpxy

• ecchi
« Reply #327 on: October 16, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »
Ohmygod that concept reminds me of her CHANGE days. Can't wait!!!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2012, 02:54:30 PM »

More cute promo pics. Check out the tat in that BOOTAY-pic. Does it make her... a SUPER tramp???

Oh I jest, I jest... XD

--

Tracklist: (with unconfirmed translations...)

01. 흐트러지지 마 (Don’t Fall Apart / Straighten Up Your Mind)
02. Ice Cream (Feat. Maboos)
03. 풋사과 (Unripe Apple) (Feat. Jung Ilhoon de BTOB)
04. 내 남자친구에게 (To My Boyfriend)
05. Very Hot

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:35:32 PM by Stryfe »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2012, 03:39:34 AM »

Well the MV sure looks faptastic!

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #330 on: October 19, 2012, 04:43:09 AM »
I really don't know how to feel about this.. can someone tell me how to feel about this please?

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #331 on: October 19, 2012, 06:10:25 AM »
I really don't know how to feel about this.. can someone tell me how to feel about this please?

Aroused?
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline lala11

• ecchi
« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2012, 03:51:18 PM »
I dont like how they oversexualise hyuna ! i dont think she likes this recurring concept

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #333 on: October 19, 2012, 05:07:28 PM »

whatever you do, don't cry...

I dont like how they oversexualise hyuna ! i dont think she likes this recurring concept

Agreed...in my opinion I don't find her "all that"

Offline mohawk142

• ecchi
« Reply #334 on: October 20, 2012, 02:30:51 AM »
Odd to think they would do this right after her success with Psy in Gangnam Style

Offline mohawk142

• ecchi
« Reply #335 on: October 20, 2012, 03:01:44 AM »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #336 on: October 20, 2012, 03:11:03 AM »
Odd to think they would do this right after her success with Psy in Gangnam Style

Is it that bad? I feel like I'm missing something here...was there some incredible amount of substance to her previous concepts/music that this one is lacking? It seems to me like a lot of people are feeling pretty negative towards this comeback, and I'm not entirely sure why...is it the sexualization? I mean, that's pretty much what they've always done with Hyuna. I guess that might be the problem, but the teaser sounds alright, and I'm definitely not gonna pretend I don't like what I see :lol:

I guess I'm just saying...Hyuna's not exactly gonna come out singing ballads or rapping intense bars. It's pretty much the manufactured pop and the selling of sex at its finest, as usual. I suppose maybe you'd want something different, but I'm not really seeing how this particular one is so much worse that it's being received so negatively  XD.

edit: for clarification, I'm not directly referring to anyone's reaction to it here. The reactions here for the most part have been rather tepid and indirect, so I'm not entirely sure how you guys are receiving it :P
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 12:11:01 AM by DioBrando »

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #337 on: October 20, 2012, 05:03:42 PM »

Is it that bad? I feel like I'm missing something here...was there some incredible amount of substance to her previous concepts/music that this one is lacking? It seems to me like a lot of people are feeling pretty negative towards this comeback, and I'm not entirely sure why...is it the sexualization? I mean, that's pretty much what they've always done with Hyuna. I guess that might be the problem, but the teaser sounds alright, and I'm definitely not gonna pretend I don't like what I see :lol:

I guess I'm just saying...Hyuna's not exactly gonna come out singing ballads or rapping intense bars. It's pretty much the manufactured pop and the selling of sex at it's finest, as usual. I suppose maybe you'd want something different, but I'm not really seeing how this particular one is so much worse that it's being received so negatively  XD.

edit: for clarification, I'm not directly referring to anyone's reaction to it here. The reactions here for the most part have been rather tepid and indirect, so I'm not entirely sure how you guys are receiving it :P

Point well taken. But in the world of artistic expression there is no substitute for subtlety. When things are handed to the consumer on a silver platter it's almost.. offensive? Not sure if that's the right word but it just makes me think of how horrible Nickelback is and how most people who openly dislike them complain that it's just generic arena rock that is about as deep as a rain puddle. Shallow lyrics and the same old four chords without any tangible depth  literally seem to offend the listener because art is meant to be challenging in some respects. You aren't going to find paintings that explicitly state the emotion expressed within the confines of the medium and bands that have some complexity in their music/composition/lyrical content are generally more well received I think. Yea.. we ARE talking about Pop music here but I think there is still something to be said about subtlety here. It's just so abundantly clear that Hyuna is a one trick pony and people get fed up with that, not because of her one trick (which I happen to love), but because people are fickle and once they feel they've got a good handle on that thing it can be compartmentalized, picked apart, and then the challenge is gone. She's been thrown into the "slut" box, unfairly, and there isn't anything you or I can do to fix that aside from being willing to not pass judgment at a personal level. I don't know if the greater majority of Hyuna haters hate on her for this reason, or any reason for that matter.. but those are my 2 cents.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #338 on: October 20, 2012, 06:57:59 PM »
Point well taken. But in the world of artistic expression there is no substitute for subtlety. When things are handed to the consumer on a silver platter it's almost.. offensive? Not sure if that's the right word but it just makes me think of how horrible Nickelback is and how most people who openly dislike them complain that it's just generic arena rock that is about as deep as a rain puddle. Shallow lyrics and the same old four chords without any tangible depth  literally seem to offend the listener because art is meant to be challenging in some respects. You aren't going to find paintings that explicitly state the emotion expressed within the confines of the medium and bands that have some complexity in their music/composition/lyrical content are generally more well received I think. Yea.. we ARE talking about Pop music here but I think there is still something to be said about subtlety here. It's just so abundantly clear that Hyuna is a one trick pony and people get fed up with that, not because of her one trick (which I happen to love), but because people are fickle and once they feel they've got a good handle on that thing it can be compartmentalized, picked apart, and then the challenge is gone. She's been thrown into the "slut" box, unfairly, and there isn't anything you or I can do to fix that aside from being willing to not pass judgment at a personal level. I don't know if the greater majority of Hyuna haters hate on her for this reason, or any reason for that matter.. but those are my 2 cents.

Yeah, it's most likely what I had initially suspected, then. As far as I know, none of Hyuna's work has been particularly big on subtlety, so this must be more a case of "enough already" than anything else. Though, that again would bring me to the point that I don't think there's anything exceedingly awful or offensive about this one that wasn't also present in most of her previous stuff, so it really just is what it is.

But I suppose I do get it, since I'm sure I can liken it to something like, say, getting punched in the face when you expected a hug--the third time would piss you off significantly more than the first :lol:. Perhaps the fourth time you should just brace yourself for a punch in the face? XD

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #339 on: October 20, 2012, 10:48:04 PM »
The album got leaked and it's on soundcloud if you guys want to check it out.
http://soundcloud.com/fiddl5/sets/melting

I think they should have went with track 3 of the album for a title track. It's a nice upbeat song and sounds like they could have went with a cute/innocent style of MV, something that would appeal more to the general public.
As for Ice cream...there's parts where it sounds okay, and then you got annoying hyuna XD.
Surprisingly she's got a ballad track on the album, and it's actually okay. It's listenable to me, but with a better singer I think it would have been a great song. Such a waste of a song....jk jk love you Hyuna :heart:.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Mr. Johnny