JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yasushi Yoshida - Greyed

Author Topic: (Group) 4minute (포미닛) & (Artist) Hyuna (현아)  (Read 184359 times)

Offline xxphunnixx

• ecchi
Re: (Group) 4minute (포미닛)
« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2011, 04:42:31 AM »
waiting for jihyun's.. can't wait!!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2011, 03:50:40 AM »
Yeaa....Jihyun's teaser is out. I want to see the Sohyun's next

allkpops translation
As she spritzes perfume on herself, Jihyun muses, ”My image in the mirror, it’s not the same everyday.  What I’ve shown of myself so far, it’s not everything.  A secret that I only know, hidden deep within me, I will now show it.”

The teaser ends all too soon with the now-familiar question: “Mirror, mirror, who’s the prettiest in the world?”

Gayoon's teaser...0:20 sexy legs...

allkpop translation
“Until now I’ve never shown my tears to anyone, when sad, when having hardships, even when lonely, I’ve held it all in.  But now I don’t want to hold it in, I want to honestly show my feelings.  20 years old, I’m going to laugh and cry as much as I want.”
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 05:17:20 AM by storyboard »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #202 on: March 27, 2011, 09:43:11 AM »
Why is Gayoon's so emo compared to the others T___T You still look pretty when you cry :heart:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2011, 03:53:30 AM »
Yay finally Sohyuns! Well looks like Gayoon isn't alone with the emo theme. Sohyun's is pretty emo too >.< lol

Translate: “I became an adult as soon as I knew my inadequacies and greed. I became an adult when I found out what love and pain was. Before I turned twenty, I became twenty.”
cr.makeyourchoice@youtube

Offline xxphunnixx

• ecchi
« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2011, 08:08:17 AM »
Yeaa....Jihyun's teaser is out. I want to see the Sohyun's next

Ji Hyun's was little bit disappointing.. no fun bags. :smhid

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2011, 08:56:52 AM »
Lol yea...no boobies. But you know we still got the MV to wait for ;)

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2011, 10:19:40 PM »
4Minute - Heart to Heart

MV:

Album:

http://www.twitter.com/?d=U6SH521T

1. 4Minutes left
2. Heart to Heart
3. Sweet Suga Honey!
4. You know
5. 모르는 척

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2011, 10:21:31 PM »
Hyuna so cute at the beginning...how could he dump her?? XD
I'm surprised Hyuna actually got some singing lines @_@ in the MV

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: March 29, 2011, 06:20:06 AM »
JIHYUN IS SO PRETTY.  :drool:

Nice MV, its definitely alot more put together than their last fe MVs. It's not like "Oh well, let's just put in some solo shots of the girls with a dance set, too."

This one has a storyline and everything. I like it.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2011, 07:05:03 AM »
REALLY REALLY Love the MV! OMG so well put together and its not JUST the storyline, its all of it *claps*
Gayoon looks freaking incredible with her hair like that and her face has a nice little chubbiness too it atm, I think she looks better than maybe she ever has and that's saying something considering how great I think she always looks :heart:
HyunA is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute, kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wub: I blew kisses at my screen when she was being all cute with the motorbike helmet on XD
Jihyun cleavage :lol: Jiyoon looked really really good too and Sohyun did as well, although not as cute as she use to :(

Not sure how I like teh song yet, but I think a couple more listens and I will be in love 8D

Offline xxphunnixx

• ecchi
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2011, 11:31:39 AM »
4Minute - Heart to Heart

MV:

Album:

I liked the MV too.  Cute and playful.  Fits right into HyunA's character.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2011, 07:13:27 AM »
I like the MV. Admittedly, it got to a point where I just thought of the MV for KARA's 'Wanna', but the story is somewhat different here. They should've gotten a more attractive guy, but I guess fangirls might have complained about the victimisation of their idol XD Hyuna was definitely cute. I did find myself thinking that her tattoo didn't really suit her character in this, but eh, technicalities. I feel bad, because I don't know who anyone except Hyuna and Jihyun are. The girl with short hair, wearing a necklace and white shirt looks really good in that style. She is generally a shiner throughout the MV for me. Her reaction to filling the tube of toothpaste was hilarious :lol: My only real problem with the MV is the shaving cream. Why would you need to shave if you don't have any facial hair!? :smhid

The song itself is kind of repetitive, but definitely pleasant. It grew on me as it progressed. I can't really imagine listening to it forever on repeat without having the MV to watch as well, though.

Posters for Death Proof and The Rolling Stones! :thumbup

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2011, 07:56:36 AM »
You know what...I actually thought about how it was somewhat similar to KARA's Wanna also! I thought I was the only one haha
My bro recently saw the MV too and he actually thought the guy was a girl and also part of 4minute Lol...

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2011, 08:05:08 AM »
Listening to the EP, I like 3 of the 5 songs, so that's pretty good. 'Heart to Heart' and 'Pretend' (track 5) are good. With 4minute, there's this trend where they have a song that I have a feeling I'm not going to like, but then something happens and it's all cool. It happened with 'What A Girl Wants' and 'Bababa'. In this case, it's 'Sweet Suga Honey!'. Catchy, damn it :cow:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2011, 09:08:42 AM »
I like the MV. Admittedly, it got to a point where I just thought of the MV for KARA's 'Wanna', but the story is somewhat different here. They should've gotten a more attractive guy, but I guess fangirls might have complained about the victimisation of their idol XD Hyuna was definitely cute. I did find myself thinking that her tattoo didn't really suit her character in this, but eh, technicalities. I feel bad, because I don't know who anyone except Hyuna and Jihyun are. The girl with short hair, wearing a necklace and white shirt looks really good in that style. She is generally a shiner throughout the MV for me. Her reaction to filling the tube of toothpaste was hilarious :lol: My only real problem with the MV is the shaving cream. Why would you need to shave if you don't have any facial hair!? :smhid

The song itself is kind of repetitive, but definitely pleasant. It grew on me as it progressed. I can't really imagine listening to it forever on repeat without having the MV to watch as well, though.

Posters for Death Proof and The Rolling Stones! :thumbup

Yea JiYoon, she's categorically the best, right down the line. ;)

The guy is CN Blue's bass player right? But man, super glue or icy hot in the toothpaste, that's evil. Dude might die.

The mini is pretty underwhelming imo. What happened to the dramatic teasers? :lol: I think the ballad one is probably the best of them but even that is kinda standard-ish. :/

Offline xxphunnixx

• ecchi
« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2011, 03:28:26 PM »

I guess in korea, they were saying that JiHyun might've gotten boob job before "Heart to Heart." 
Please. Compare her funbags from "Huh" days.. Those are natural!! Motorboat!!! :w00t:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2011, 06:28:23 PM »
Exactly! Jealous flat chested netizens need to learn what a push up bra is ;)

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2011, 02:07:03 AM »
Meh, they are probably bored today. They said the same thing about Secret's Hyosung before "MAZIC"  :lol:

And yes, Jiyoon is friggen beast.

I find Jihyun just incredibly pretty omg ^O^
People are giving praise for her hair in the video which I totally LOVE. Alot of people hate it, but it's awesome with some creav.  O0

Fans rave over 4minute Jihyun’s new ‘carrot hair’

Earlier today, 4minute unveiled their music video for “Heart to Heart“, which saw the girls exchange their strong, sexy image for something lighter and more flirty.

Fans gushed, “It’s the best, a completely new image to 4minute!”. Out of the five members, however, leader Nam Jihyun garnered the most praise with her new hairstyle. Dyed orange, her hair is wrapped high above her head, which made it look like a carrot.

A representative of Cube Entertainment revealed, “In order to achieve her carrot hair, Nam Jihyun had to spend three hours with her stylist.”

Fans commented, “It looks like soft ice cream,” “She looks like a rabbit and her hair is a carrot!,” and “Crunchy crunchy carrot Jihyun.”

Check out the 6 seconds of footage below.

sauce- allkpop.com

And who was the assface that had the balls to say she looked alot better with makeup on?!  :angry:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2011, 08:14:14 AM »
Album jacket pics from their album "4minutes Left"

mmm Sohyun looking sexy here..

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yasushi Yoshida - Greyed