JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Love

Author Topic: [CHI] Twins  (Read 126669 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Twins
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2010, 09:07:29 AM »
more ah Gil wallpaper, so classy :heart:

I watched Twins Mission and man, there is more people getting thrown through glass than any movie in history. XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2010, 12:16:26 PM »
CONGRATS! At the Metro Radio Hits Music Award:

The duo Twins won "Metro's Most Hit Group Chosen In the Country Award". Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung also each won their own awards.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2011, 12:50:03 AM »
Ah  Sa looking cute in bunny gear!

Gillian Chung pimping new shit at Harbour one

here's Ah Gil in her new drama from China:

CRUSH!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #163 on: February 05, 2011, 11:58:58 AM »
of course TWins got some New Years songs for Y.O.B.!!!

Ah Gil looking chunky XD

lol can't believe their songs are CNY staples, here they are with Leslie Cheung in their MV

« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:42:53 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2011, 08:20:15 AM »
Ah Sa with new shit!

Ah Sa fearlessly acts as a ghost for the first time, Braving the cold and exposing her shoulder for her new MV

Even though Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) must fly in all directions to give performances, film movies, film advertisements, but Ah Sa non-stop busy in both Hong Kong and Mainland nevertheless shows that the more she works, the more enthusiastic she is. With Valentine's Day approaching, she will specially release a Valentine's Day single "Sweetest Day" CD + DVD on February 10 to sweetly share with fans. In addition to including 2 new songs "Year After Year" and "Adult World" and "Year After Year" MV, it also includes a collection of 15 karaoke MVs including "Simply", "Able to Let Go", "Two Without One" and more from all of Charlene's solo albums, all together celebrating a romantic Valentine's Day with Ah Sa.

The day Ah Sa filmed her "Year After Year" MV, there was a cold weather warning. Even though filming was indoors, she only wore a tube top and thin one-piece dress to photograph the CD cover and film the MV, even lying on the ice-cold floor. Staff members were worried she would catch a cold, but Ah Sa was very professional in front of the cameras and added to the photos' result, taking the intiative to suggest a tube top to go into battle, sexily revealing her shoulder and thin waist. Fully experienced with the latest fashion trends and displaying creativity, she spread the skirt above her head arranging it like a veil. Adding beautiful white lighting, it was a hazy beautiful result, leading the photographer to greatly praise. Ah Sa: "Did not expect the result to come out so well, did not need to be too fancy, simply is already very pretty. Just like the title of the album "Sweetest Day", no matter lover, family member or friend, as long as the other person does something that makes you feel sweet to the heart, it is already a personal "Sweetest Day"."

In the MV filming with a tall male model, there are intimate scenes forehead to forehead and embracing from behind. Originally, the male lead was slightly shy, seeing Ah Sa's performance. However as soon as the director rolled the cameras, he became absorbed in the role. With the director requesting just one take, he managed to cry. Ah Sa expressed: "At the beginning, I was worried meeting for the first time and acting as lovers would be a little stiff. Who knew he said to yell and he yelled, when we were forehead to forehead he made my eyes tear up!" Even though in this MV, Charlene acts as spirit which has already passed away from this world, but Ah Sa said anything goes: "Leaving this world but still affectionate to the other person, 'unfinished human - ghost emotions', is also one type of romantic love, the feeling is even more mournfully beautiful!"

Song Title: Year After Year
Singer: Charlene Choi
Composer, Music Arranger, Producer: Eric Kwok
Lyricist: Riley Lam

Translation: Mutts & chinky_angel @ AsianFanatic

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2011, 04:22:11 AM »
annd here's HOT NEW SHIT!

Charlene Choi - Sweetest Day

Release date: 2011/02/10

01. 年年
02. 大人國

thx cpop4u.blogspot.com

DOWNLOAD

here's a subbed interview from @CharleneChoiCheukYin YT Channel

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2011, 08:44:54 PM »
some pimpin! I mean srsly i never really thought she was hot before but damn, I wouldn't mind fucking Ah Sa and leaking her pics online.

AH SA interview:

she says:

I like eating rice, sour and hot stuff. This is really hard.

I really want to go to Egypt and Rome, I wanna go to places that have real historical stuff. My house already has 5 dogs so I wouldn't have anymore pets but a friend has one of those long haired kwai shui?? like a walking wig.

I think always winning awards is a real big luck. Must have done a really good deed in a past lifetime, so must do good deeds for the next lifetime.

ANNNND stopped at 2:30 That's :hipheart: translations. Gotta keep postwhoring lol.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2011, 07:23:04 AM »
Charlene at an autograph sesh!

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2011, 07:23:08 PM »
I'm a bit curious about something.

I downloaded today this file : http://www.twitter.com/?d=38H7HHIK

It seems to be the same PV I have since a few years : https://rapidshare.com/files/2406408109/Twins-tvbs2m.mpg

Same video, same melody but the lines seem to be different? I don't speak mandarin.
Can someone tell me, what the meaning of the different versions?
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2011, 11:18:28 PM »
Nicholas Tse and Charlene Choi have chemistry

Currently Nicholas Tse Ting Fung is working on THE VIRAL FACTOR (YIK JIN) in Kuala Lumpur....

In the film he and Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin played a couple and even performed a funny kiss in front of Nick Cheung Ka Fai and Huang Yi, rivaling the popularity of the buck tooth Ka Fai. Director Wong Jing said, "Ting Fung and Ah Sa are old partners, privately they are very close and have a lot of chemistry. I want Ah Sa to play a girl who just started in love. Seeing the Ting Fung played young master she immediately fell in love at first sight. Ah Sa's performance was very natural."

Sources: mingpao, on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

Offline ccfccc

« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2011, 07:20:57 PM »

Twins song for 10 years

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #171 on: July 03, 2011, 10:25:04 AM »
Charlene = BOX OFFICE GOLD!

"Treasure Inn" breaks 10 million RMB at the box office on opening day

Summer 2011's hilarious martial arts comedy "Treasure Inn" released in theatres nationwide on June 28. During the movie's opening day, "Treasure Inn" screened with audiences appearing full-house in theatres all over. The results of the opening day broke over 10 million RMB, placing it first place at the daily box office nationwide, powerfully and rapidly. Regarding this, director Wong Jing expressed: "Nowadays, I live in Beijing for the majority of the year, I can be considered to be a half-Mainlander. Regarding what kind of comedy Mainland viewers want to watch, I have already done a lot of research. This time when I filmed "Treasure Inn", I aimed it towards the comedy preferences of Mainland viewers, specially planning many jokes for them suitable for all ages. Looking at the current result, it is already a more satisfactory and successful production. I hope "Treasure Inn" will be able to achieve the desired box office results."

Wong Jing comedies suitable for the summer time

Wong Jing and Corey Yuen once again join hands, directing Nicholas Tse and Nick Cheung, two large movie kings, as well as Charlene Choi, Huang Yi, David Tong, Liu Yang, Pan Shuang Shuang and more, joining together a group of strong film stars. In addition with hilarious comedy, "Treasure Inn" which officially released on June 28 has been met with much interest and attention by every large cinema for a long time. Competition at the end of June is intense with many films "targeting" this movie release schedule. But from a cinema perspective, what is most capable of attracting the interest of viewers during this period are comedies which successfully target viewers' "appetite." Bona Film Group expressed: "Cinemas all strongly support this film. Within "Treasure Inn", there is a group of hot news celebrities, what is most important is that it is a film which has the audience not wracking their brains, a Wong Jing comedy where you will feel relaxed after watching it. According to our past experiences, this type of movie is most suitable to be released during the summer time. As long as it posses a definite production quality, there is no big issue with attracting viewers to movie theatres. Observing from the current perspective, the box office for "Treasure Inn" during this time should be good."

Exceeding expectations, viewers praise the humor

After a questionnaire completed by viewers yesterday, the majority of viewers believe that "Treasure Inn" is a good comedy film which is capable of making people laugh without restraint. Viewers also praised that they have watched many Wong Jing movies and there have been both good and bad productions in recent years; yet "Treasure Inn" in fact greatly exceeded expectations, even labeling it as "relaxed and fresh entertainment."

Making of "Treasure Inn" (English Subbed)

Source: Ent.qq
Translation: mutts @ AsianFanatics

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #172 on: July 10, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »
WHOA!! Looks the same....

Twins turns back into the 'school girls', redo all expression & poses from 10 years ago

(Present day - 2011)

(10 years ago)

Popular duo Twins have been in the industry for 10 years now. The other day, Twins were shooting the album cover to their all new Mandarin album 3650. One of the covers especially goes back 10 years to Twins’ school girl look. Wearing the school uniform again, Twins still looks just like school girls like they did in the past. Ah Sa laughed: “I haven’t wore school uniforms for a long time, at first I felt some pressure because we had to do our expressions and poses from 10 years ago. Fortunately the results were ideal, going back into the young girl feeling.”

Ah Gil said: “I looked back at many of our old photos, and realized school uniforms look very similar to active wear. It is Twins symbol after entering the industry, it is part of our life experience.” On the day of the photo shoot, many of the staff greatly praised Twins school girl look. They teased Twins asking if they ate “preservatives”, otherwise how could they keep their same appearance and body figure for 10 years, like a ‘never old legendary’. When Twins heard the praises, they were felt so satisfied: “Finally in one peace!”

Source: On.cc
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

GHETTO DREAMS!!

Ah Sa gives her blessings to Ronald Cheng becoming a father, Ah Gil denies involvement with Nicholas & Cecilia's relationship

Twins attended a radio promotion yesterday; this marks their tenth anniversary since Twins debuted and Twins will be releasing a commemorative album and will be holding a concert tour. The two returning from filming Mainland series, Ah Sa expressed that a few days ago she had a heatstroke from filming inside a cave, feeling very dizzy and having to drink energy drinks.

Speaking of Ronald Cheng who will soon become a father, and Ronald recently already visiting the Marriage License Bureau to apply for marriage with Sammie Yu, Ah Sa expressed: "Reporters previously called and asked, I have given them my well wishes. But I have very little contact with Ronald." (He said he found a 100% grade good wife?) "I'm happy for him, finding a destined partner." (Do you feel jealous?) "I do not, it is very clear that we are not destined partners." (Have you found a 100% grade boyfriend?) "Hope so." (Go to his wedding banquet back as friends?) "Being friends is OK, but do not want the news to write other things, making the situation awkward would not be good. I also hope that I have already found my destined other half, that is my current boyfriend William Chan."

The Nicholas-Cecilia marriage has already turned into an issue, are the two very worried about Nicholas? Ah Gil said: "Nicholas is OK, his EQ is high." (There were rumors that last year Ah Gil while filming a series in Mainland, specially visited the set of Nicholas who was in the same city?) "I completely did not go to find him, at that time I was visiting Andy Lau on set, that day there were no Nicholas scenes." There were rumors that she looked for Nicholas in the middle of the night to talk about her worries, asked whether she was worried that she personally affects Nicholas and Cecilia's relationship? Ah Gil bluntly said: "If they were so in love, then they would not be damaged because of these things." (Do you no longer dare to look for Nicholas?) "Always have not looked for Nicholas, we are not very close, Nicholas is only my senior."

Translated by: starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics

For once, Ah Sa looking way hotter. Maybe it's Ah Gil's stupid wavy brown hair :/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2011, 08:03:26 AM »
HOT!! where the plastic surgery? I SEE NONE!

Twins celebrates 10th anniversary, redoing classic photos

Twins launches their 10th anniversary Mandarin album 3650, and redo their classic styles they had in the course of their 10 years. In the design, 13 of Twins photos while growing up were chosen to be done again. They appear in the same clothing, hairstyle and background for the shoot.

Ah Sa and Ah Gil had to wear similar clothing and pose in the same exact way, it was harder than an all new photo shoot. They praised the costume designer and stylist for so being amazing: "Really put in a lot of thought into this, even our 6 year old photo we copied exactly. Looking at these clothing, it really looks 90% alike! There are also the hairstylist and photographer's camera angles, it's easier said than done!"

Twins' logo means 'True Win'

The album title 3650 represents the 3650 days in 10 years. The all new logo and cover was produced and designed by allrightsreserved's SK Lam. The logo is comprise of the character number 10 (十) and "WINS". In Mandarin, the sounds for "10" and "True" are the same, so the message is "True Win". The logo looks just like a school badge, meaning team spirit must have faith in winning.

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

LOL

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2011, 09:47:04 AM »
THE ALBUM!

TWINS 3650 10th Anniversary Album

released: 2011-07-20

01. 3650
02. 我們之間
03. Talk To Me
04. 留言牆
05. 同時重生
06. 你會幸福的
07. 他不適合你
08. 夏宇的愛情
09. Rainbow
10. 友愛十年 (Medley)

DOWNLOAD

bonus Austrailia PB :heart:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2011, 02:00:21 AM »
DONT RETIRE!! DONT EVER LOOK BACK!

Ah Gill feels the pressure, deciding to raise children and retire from showbiz in the future

As a group, Twins has already debuted for ten years and next month they are going to have their fifth concert at Guangzhou. The two members speak of their next ten years, believing strongly that they will encounter true love, get married and then find happiness. And Gillian (Ah Gill) decides that for her future children, she will retire out of showbiz while Charlene (Ah Sa), who is no longer rash in making decisions, vows that she and William will make ends meet and love each other forever.

Twins arrived yesterday at Guangzhou for a news conference about their upcoming concert there which is scheduled for September 17th. Charlene's father, who holds the position of director, also arrived at the conference. The conference managing company presented the two with cellphones as gifts, both with 518 as the last digits of the new phones' phone numbers which represents the day that Twins officially started debuting. Because the concert will be at an open area stage, it is believed that the weather will be quite humid and hot. They have thought about it and want to follow what American singer Beyonce had done where they will probably have fans integrated at the bottom of the stage as a means to cool the heat wave during the concert.

Charlene's newest movie (White Dragon Legend) [English Name is not confirmed] was nominated for one of the awards at the Venice Film Festival and she admits that she is quite excited about this. Her mother and her manager will be going with her to the festival. "I feel a little scared so I need someone to go with me" When asked if she will ask her boyfriend, William Chan to go with her, she says that he is busy filming but if he wants to he can join them.

Source: oriental daily
Translated by: ♔LATTE♔ @ AsianFanatics

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #176 on: January 29, 2012, 02:43:13 AM »
Twins welcomes new year - Dragon Loaded

Happy New Year, [Mingpao] readers! On the big first day of Chinese New Year, Year of the Dragon, music duo Twins starts the dragon dance and wishes everyone: "Dragon year, dance the dragon head, the whole family has no worries. Dragon hoof helps you start a road to money earning; Dragon tail will brush away your troubles; Dragon ear hits the fortune; Dragon back will give you good health and long life. A long fine tiger, businesses goes well, everyone bounces up, happy every day!"

It will be a busy Dragon year for Twins, what are their new year wishes?

Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) hopes to spend each day splendidly and possess the 'long fine tiger' physical strength: "So I can work hard and play hard!" Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) just hopes as the Dragon year starts, each day there will be something that makes her happy. Ah Sa heard this and displayed a surprised expression: "To me, isn't the Dragon year already the first new test? Because I'm basically the friend that Ah Gil sees the most every day!" Ah Gil, who always had a calm personality, asked Ah Sa: "What are you laughing at?" But to make Ah Gil smile happily, Ah Sa will try her best to do it.

Once Ah Sa and Ah Gil encounters each other, they will start laughing nonstop. When they were doing the new year celebration photo shoot, Ah Sa came with an injury, but still went to do the dragon dance. Ah Sa has worn too many high heels, resulting in a pus in her right foot, like the size of a ping-pong ball. It was said that is good luck, so she will definitely have a prosperous Dragon year. Ah Sa nodded: "Most important is to keep the good health. I've been taking Chinese medication each day to recuperate my health. I have to maintain good health to be able to handle my jobs. I feel the most important is being happy everyday!"

Ah Gil worked hard moving the dragon head around, and often kissed the head. Asked if she hopes for peach blossom luck (new romance)? Ah Gil said: "I want to! The meaning of peach blossom is human relations, but if it's a rotten peach blossom, then I don't want it. I advise everyone to be very careful when choosing a peach blossom!"

Ah Gil: The more jobs, the more satisfied

Stepping into the Dragon year, Ah Gil took good advantage of the break to spend it with her family. She has also put the past behind her: "I understand artists' encounters will be especially be magnified. I really learned considerably much. I know who treats me well, who are my true friends and I saw it all just after one incidence. I have the capability to get back up and start over. I have to thank my company for not giving up on me. Experiencing failure, will just allow me to get closer to success. I will definitely be happy in the future!" Ah Gil expressed: "I've experienced days of sitting at home with nothing to do, no jobs, so to me, as long as I am busy, have jobs, I will be happy."

Twins will be releasing an all new Cantonese album, with 'To Be Free' as the theme. The album will express their attitudes have been totally released and they are just being themselves. The two have experienced ups and downs in life, and has bounced back up. They used this spirit to share with the people of Hong Kong, to face stress and don't give up. Must have the 'hustle and bustle, get back up' opportunity.

Ah Sa: Love and Career Extreme Happiness

Ah Sa has the opportunity to take a break over the Lunar New Year, she feels even more excited. Since she started her relationship with boyfriend William Chan, they have entered the stage of stability. She describes this stage as whether if its work or love, or even life, she can describe it as 'extreme happy, extreme comfortable'. "When work is done, I will start seeking my own life. In the past, I get off work and go home. But now, at least I know how to find a good restaurant, have a good meal and chat with friends or maybe go see a movie. Someone asked me if I would leave EEG after my contract ends and live life on my own. I will only live the life of my own. As for work, its best for my company to make the arrangements."

Ah Sa won the Gold Award for her single Years, she felt 'Charlene Choi' finally has some value in the music scene, so she plans to release a solo album and plans to shoot films. "Whether if its as a group or my own individual development, I have achieved a lot in the past two years. It is already a huge satisfaction for me."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

and here's Ah Sa at the mega Chinese New Year Gala in Beijing!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2012, 09:25:25 AM »
what happen to Ah Gil's hair XD

Ah Sa Saves Ah Gil From Embarrassment At Yan Chai Charity Show

Last night, Twins and Raymond Lam were special guest performers at the "Yan Chai Charity Show". The program raised over 50 million HKD in donations.

Even though Charlene Choi will be working on Valentine's Day and will not be able to have a sweet time with boyfriend William Chan, Ah Sa has made preparations in advance and already bought a present for her boyfriend. Ah Sa also boldly praised her boyfriend for being warm-hearted. She said: "He is very thoughtful and follows the Valentine's Day tradition. He personally bought flowers last year."

As for Gillian Chung who wore 5-inch heels to go on stage, when she walked on stage she stepped on her own clothing and almost fell down. Luckily her good sister Ah Sa with fast reactions saved her and supported her -- threatening, but not dangerous.

Translated by: Starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2012, 11:44:35 AM »
what's up with Ah Gil? Bad hair day? :o

Twins promote their new album, Ah Gil denies rumors with TVB host Ah Gam

Twins accepted an interview on February 14 at Metro Radio Station to promote their new Cantonese album. The name of Twins' new album is "2 BE FREE". They explained: "Because we have already experienced many negative things, this album was made without pressure, a feeling of freedom. So the entire album was made with this theme."

February 14 is Valentine's Day and Ah Sa revealed that after completing today's work, she will spend time as a romantic couple with boyfriend William Chan. She stated that she has already prepared a present for him. She said: "Anyhow, it is something that can be carried with you everyday, something very practical. He had it previously but it has already broken. This can be carried everyday, something you must take everyday when you go out the door."

As for recent reports indicating that TVB host Plato Lai (Ah Gam) strongly pursued Ah Gil for a year and even recently broke up with his "lang mo" model girlfriend Ah Dan, Ah Gil replied saying: "This is not my cup of tea. I think this is a news, and does not have much to do with me. Actually us and Ah Gam are very close. I have known him for nearly ten years." Ah Sa supported her good friend saying: "I have known him for twelve years. I already knew him before I entered the show business. Our relationship is sometimes like good sisters, sometimes like good brothers, so it's impossible." They stated that after Ah Gam saw the news, he felt helpless and took the initiative to apologize to Ah Gil. Ah Gil innocently said: "I told him to open his eyes before making friends. This news does not have anything to do with me. He apologized in private to me, he said: sorry for dragging you into the water. Also it is not only me, many people were dragged into the water. I hope that his next girlfriend will be better."

Translated by: Starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2012, 10:22:01 AM »
oh baby topless, and Ah Sa's butt :drool:

Twins appear topless covered by an eagle for new album cover

After 4 years, Twins launches their new Cantonese album 2-BE-FREE. Yesterday a press conference was held to promote the new album that intended to celebrate Twins' 10th anniversary. Twins appeared topless on the album cover for the first time. In the photo, Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) faces forward and reveals her belly button, while Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) just revealed her jade back. Their chest areas were covered by an eagle. In another cover, Twins embraced each other chest-to-chest, looking quite attractive.

During the interview, Twins expressed they weren't really topless, and had on a tube top underneath for protection. The photographer wanted them to be more 'open' for the shoot, so he asked that the makeup artist and hairstylist leave the studio, only the photographer and their female assistant remained. When asked if they were used to appearing topless? Ah Sa stressed: "We aren't revealing, just a piece of artwork. Will you get even more sexier?) No, this is the limit." Ah Gil reveals she and Ah Sa embraced very tightly, when asked if they were hurt? Ah Sa laughed: "Of course! (Who hurt who?) Of course me, don't have to ask!"

Twins was asked if they will consider doing charitable nude photo shoots? Ah Sa said: "I rather just donate the money. There is no need to go nude, that's pretty much rushing the customers away!" When speaking of many young female stars do nude photo shoots for the breast cancer foundation, Ah Gil said: "They won't come ask me to! No one will want to see it! They are models, and have good body figures."

Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Love