JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Umlaut - Bouken

Author Topic: [MaYuki] Close To You Chapter 2 08/31/14  (Read 11345 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
[MaYuki] Close To You Chapter 2 08/31/14
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:25:33 AM »
Close To You

Chapter 1

--~~--
“Ow!” Yukina tripped herself because she was too busy staring at her cellphone. Yuma, who was walking ahead of her, walked back and offered his hand.

“Watch where you're going Yukina. You are so clumsy.” Yukina ignored Yuma's insult and grabbed his hand so that she can stand easily. She was too happy that she was not in the mood to get irritated. Yukina showed Yuma the mail she had just received.

----------------------------------------------
Subject: This Saturday
Hey Yukina. About this Saturday, would
it be alright with you if we meet at 1pm
at the cinema?
---------------------END-------------------

“Oh my gosh Yuma! Yoran finally gave me details about our date this Saturday! Kyaa!” Yukina jumped with joy. Her long time crush finally noticed her charms and miraculously asked her out while she and Yuma were eating their lunch in the school cafeteria. Both didn't expect that the known heartthrob of the school asked Yukina out.

Yuma, on the other hand, flinched upon remembering the upcoming joyful event of his bestfriend. Yuma was silent the whole time. He wanted to tell Yukina his real feelings but he knew he doesn't have that much big space in the girl's heart. Yoran completely occupied everything making him hopeless to fight for his love. He will remain as her best guy friend forever.

“Yuma?” Yukina finally noticed the change of behavior of her childhood friend.

“Let's walk faster or else we are going to be late.” Yuma said in monotone and started to walk ahead very fast leaving Yukina behind.

“He is being moody again.” Yukina said to herself as she tried to match his pace in walking. She didn't bother Yuma anymore because it seems that the guy is not in the mood to be happy and she doesn't want to get into fight with him.

‘Hehehe. I can't wait for Saturday!’ Yukina thought excitedly.

‘I hate this. I wish I'm not her childhood friend.’ Yuma thought bitterly.

Tsuzuku

--~~~--

Upon finishing reading the newest chapter made by her best friend, Yuki immediately called Mayu.

“Moshi moshi.” Yuki heard a voice that has been very familiar to her.

“Mayuyu! Why is Yuma such a coward! He should confess already!” Yuki complained to her best friend.

"Because that's my plot and the chara I made for him." Mayu calmly replied.

“If he continues to be like that then how would Yukina become his girlfriend!? Yoran might completely snatch Yukina!” Mayu giggled at Yuki's enthusiasm at her cellphone novel.

“I never said Yuma will get Yukina in the end.” Mayu said playfully.

“What?!” Yuki exclaimed. Mayu smirked at Yuki's strong reaction.

“Stay tuned my lovely friend and please don't disturb my beauty sleep. Good night.” Mayu cut off their conversation and sighed.

“Don't worry because I will give Yuma a happy end. But I just need to let my feelings out using him.” Mayu said sadly and fell asleep.

=======================================================================================================

*The Next Day*

Cellphones novels is the newest trend of all ages. May it be a girl, boy, man, women, young, or old. Everybody reads cellphone novels. With just one popular writer who updates, the whole Japan will talk about it in their free time. So it's not surprising that almost the whole campus was talking about the newest chapter that 'Shijimi-sensei' released last night. Shijimi-sensei is one of the new famous writers in cellphone novels.

“Did you read the latest chapter of Not Far From Your Heart?”

“Yeah. You know girl I'm starting to get irritated with Yuma! He should man up and tell Yukina his feelings.”

“Maybe he is just afraid that their friendship will strain after his confession. Not to mention Yukina is totally in love with Yoran.”

“I don't like Yoran. I don't like a ladies man.”

“Eh? I don't like Yuma because he is such a coward so I like Yoran. I want a real guy.”

“But isn't Yuma's timidity a gap moe?”

“If he was able to confess then I'll call that gap moe.”

Yuki observed the girls talking about Mayu's work. “You made the school buzz about the love triangle Shijimi-sensei.” Yuki said in a normal tone.

“Quiet down Yukirin. I don't want anyone to know that I'm Shijimi.” The twin tailed girl hushed her best friend but Yuki remembered their conversation last night.

“And what do you mean by last night that YukiYuma is not the ending pair?!” Yuki slapped Mayu's back.

“Ow! Hey that hurts! Besides, I never mentioned they will end up together and it is the same with Yoran. It's my story so I decide who will end up with who.”

“You mean you haven't decided who Yukina will end up?!”

“Yeah.”

“What are you hesitating about Shiji-- mmphh!” Mayu closed Yuki's mouth. Yuki was again about to expose Mayu's big secret in the whole school with her loud voice.

“Can we please not talk about that here?” The crowd's eyes were looking at the two. Mayu laughed nervously as she let go of Yuki. “I'm going to the classroom first.” Mayu left Yuki and walked very fast.

“Wait for me Mayuyu!” Yuki fasten her pace to catch up with Mayu. “I'm sorry but you should-” Yuki stopped which also made Mayu to stop walking. “I got a mail. Let me check this first.” Yuki said and her lips curled immediately upon seeing who sent her the mail.

Mayu's expression turned neutral. There is only one person who can make Yuki smile without trying hard and it's only Miyazawa Sae. Although Mayu never met the girl before because she only met Yuki in high school and Yuki and Sae were childhood friends. Sae's family moved in abroad because of her father's work but she never failed to keep in contact with Yuki.

“I'm going ahead. I want to read the reviews of my readers.” Mayu said in monotone and walked ahead. Mayu knew Yuki didn't hear her but whatever. It was Yuki who didn't listen.

Upon arriving at the classroom Mayu was greeted by their class representative, Yokoyama Yui. “Oh Watanabe, ohayo.” Yui greeted in a not so cheerful way. Of course Mayu greeted back with the same tone. Mayu had always thought that their class representative has something against her. Yui had always treated her a little cold compared to others and whenever they interact it feels that Yui was forced to talk to Mayu.

After bumping to Yui Mayu got greeted by Shimazaki Haruka who is Yui's close friend. Unlike Yui, Haruka greeted Mayu shyly. Mayu wondered why these two close friends treated her differently. Haruka gave her a feeling that she harbors romantic feelings for Mayu.

‘Paruru likes me but Yui likes her and now Yui hates me because of Paruru. That is impossible right?’ Mayu thought but it is possible. Mayu was sure she didn't do anything stupid to make Yui dislike her but how come she treats Mayu like that? That is the only theory Mayu can come up.

“Real life is really complicated and troublesome.” Mayu said to herself. Mayu opened her phone and read the new comments of her dear readers.

Most of them were fighting about Yukina's pairing. The battle between Yuma and Yoran's supporters was always present in every chapter review. Mayu happily read the comments but there was one that caught her attention the most.

“The story is nice but I want to read more about the guys doing more advance moves to Yukina. I'm tired of always reading about Yuma watching Yukina in pain. I want him to do something.” After that comment almost all the other readers agreed and then came pleads to make the story fluff, romantic, and lessen the angst.

Mayu herself agreed to that. She got carried away in making too many sad POVs from Yuma. It's about time for her to write something that would make the readers feel the love. But Mayu doesn't know how. Making painful sentences is easy for her but how can she write fluff if her heart is also in pain.

At the moment Mayu was thinking hard of what she should do then Yuki arrived. Yuki was about to scold Mayu for not waiting for her but something stopped her. Seeing Mayu frown made Yuki worried about what happened to her friend this time. Mayu is a quiet girl but can be noisy once you pushed the right buttons. Because of Mayu's nature she only has a few friends and Yuki is obviously one of them but Yuki knew she is special. Among Mayu's friends she is the only one who knew about Mayu being a writer. Yuki got enough in seeing Mayu's frown and disturbed Mayu.

“What's wrong?” Yuki asked and took the seat in front of Mayu.

“I was thinking of starting to spoil my readers.”

“I like that idea! Are you going to update everyday?” Yuki's tension went high.

“Bakarin, that's too much. You know we have homework almost everyday.”

“Then how would you spoil us?”

“I will level up the interactions. You know, more fluff I guess.”

“Wow! That sounds good. Do that.”

“But how?”

“What do you mean?” Yuki asked.

“Nothing comes up to my mind. No scenarios and it's a hard for me to describe a scene when I myself didn't experience it.” Mayu looked at Yuki desperately.

“Ne Yukirin, can I ask a favor?”

“Wh-what is it?” Yuki was tempted to help because it only means she will enjoy more chapters made by Mayu but Mayu's favor sounds dangerous.

“I know you love Miyazawa-san but can you be my ‘lover’ and help me create and visualize romantic scenes?”

“What?! Why me?!” Yuki's outburst caught the attention of their classmates. The two laughed nervously and went back to talking but this time in a whisper.

“You are the only one who knew about this secret of mine so please.”

“Still. What about Lovetan? I don't think she would mind doing those with you without any reason as long as she gets something from it.”

“But doing it with Lovetan is weird and she can't act. Also she's too much of a tsundere and her prices are too high for me.”

“Sasshi. I think she would be overjoyed if you ask her.” Mayu looked at Yuki with disguise.

“And then get harassed by her? No thanks.”

“Harugon.”

“She also can't act and I always laugh whenever I see her face.”

“Hey, Harugon will be sad to hear that.”

“I do think she will be happy to hear that. It only means she always makes people happy.”

Yuki tried to throw more names at Mayu but Mayu always managed to find a flaw.

“Tsk. You're too picky.”

“That's because I know the right person that can do this with me.” Yuki was still hesitant. She thought of Sae the whole time. “You can imagine that I'm Miyazawa-san if you want.” It was painful for Mayu to say that but Yuki is the only person whom she can do lover things. Also before Sae comes back in Japan Mayu wanted to at least experience how Yuki's love feels like even if Yuki is imagining someone else.

“Please.” Mayu used her acting skills and made her eyes teary to look pitiful. Yuki thought it’s cute but she doesn’t want Mayu to be sad.

“I will help you to be together with Sae when she comes back. But wait you two might be together as soon as she comes back here. Um.. I’ll help in making your relationship strong. I promise. Please Yuki. I will do anything as long as it’s you who will help me.” Mayu was totally against of what she had said but if Yuki is going to be taken by Sae then she might as well use this chance and excuse to be intimate with Yuki.

“Fine.” Yuki sighed.

“Thank you! You're the best Yuki-sama!” Mayu’s tears halted and praised Yuki.

“Just don't forget the whole reason why you're doing this okay? And also your promise...”

“Of course.”

“When will this start?”

“We can brainstorm after school.”

“Alright.” Yuki said and went to her seat because the school bell already rang.

Mayu was looking forward of the things she and Yuki will be doing in the future. She might be able to create a chance herself at Yuki's heart.

TBC

AN: I was supposed to make a progress at My Girly Boyfriend but I ended up making another Mayuki fanfic. :on cloudeye: The things that my kami OTP can do to me.

I just want to warn you people that there is a very big possibility for this fanfic to take a very long time to update since this had just struck me. I don't have enough plans for this.

Anyway, see you around~ :on asmo:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 11:16:31 AM by Konoe »

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MaYuki] Close To You Chapter 1 02/16/14
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 12:20:07 PM »
Poor Mayu  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

don't be baka Yukirin ;A;

conti soon pls!

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 12:21:11 PM »
I like it !! keep continue update please !! :bow:

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 01:50:47 PM »
This is nice story :twothumbs . . . . Another Mayuki :heart:

Please continue this fic..
And
Update soon :D

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 01:59:15 PM »
Yeah i could see that

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 02:05:50 PM »
mayuyu?! why you make such a promise?!  :cry: :cry:  *sigh* hauu!~ when your in love i know we do stupid things :badluck:
mou yuki almost spoiling mayuyu's secret :nervous
t :cow: :bow:hanx for this
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 04:24:39 PM »
Poor Mayu...she have that one-side love

I love how u came up that Mayu write a story relate to her

Please update soon

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 04:32:43 PM »
This a little bit reminds me of a certain shoujo manga that I've read before
but it's definitely different~~
And YuiParu right there.. nod nod...
And... Mayuyu cool chara right there... nod nod
And... oi!!! Saeee!!!!
And.. Mayuyu...ganbatte!
(lol, a very hard to understand comment~)
Well, I look forward to the next
:D

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 05:23:00 PM »
This breaks my heart :(

I hope yuki falls in love with mayu :yep:

GAMBARE mayu!!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 11:32:18 AM »
Shijimi sensei as Mayu? And writing about her real life story?

Konoe....

You never fail to surprise me with your plot!

It is alsolutely interesting!

Waiting for your next chapter!

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 08:49:16 AM »
Interesting! Can't wait for more to come. Good luck with your exams!!  :on study:
Maybe Mayu should make Yuki jealous with another person during the period that they are 'pretending to date'?

Offline Ceej!~

• Yukirin Oshi (・U・)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • MaYuki is always be my KAMI OTP! ♥
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 04:03:31 PM »
seems interesting.. looking forward for an update~

~ Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi ~

===================
Fanfics (MaYuki)

Waiting in that summer..
Love in Okinawa

===================

idolfangirl-ceej // Tumblr.

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 11:43:24 PM »
Please update!!!! Pleaasseee :panic:

Offline soraheartAKB48

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 06:29:38 PM »
Where are you author san !!! PLEASE UPDATE !!!!!! :panic:

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 10:08:25 AM »
Uwaaahh, this is really interesting, but I feel pity for Mayu to have one-sided love towards Yuki. And... pretend to be lovers? Geez Mayu... why you do that even though you know that you will get hurt in the end...
Thank you for this chapter Konoe-san, and I'm looking forward for next chapter :)
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [MaYuki] Close To You Chapter 2 08/31/14
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2014, 11:17:34 AM »
Chapter 2

Yuki's POV

“........”

“........”

“........”

“........”   

“Are we just going to stare at each other?” I broke the silence. Mayu and I have been staring at each other for 10 minutes and I'm running out of patience. Mayu said we're going to brainstorm yet she hasn't said a word in the past few minutes.

“?”

Mayu started to move. She slowly held my hand and lifted it up. I can't read her mind so I just went with the flow and let her do whatever she wants. She was fiddling my hand gently. It was like she was taking note of every details of my hand. Her attention was all in my hand. I really don't get what she would gain by inspecting my hand in detail.

But her expression. It's quite hard not to stare at her. This is the first time I saw her like this. Too serious and I never actually saw her get serious but I guess when it comes to her passion in life, like writing, can only make her like this. Looking at this serious Mayu I can't help but only look at her and not on my hand. This is too rare to see and I need to capture it! Mayu is busy with my other hand so I'm sure she won't notice.

Okay Yuki, take your phone from your pocket like a ninja. Don't make any unnecessary noise if you want to capture Mayu's serious face. Slowly.. slowly.. slow..ly?

“M-mayu what are you doing!?” My face heated up as soon as I felt her soft wet lips on my hand. Her hand was intertwining with mine and her eyes were closed as her lips were on my hand. But geez, why does she look so serene in kissing my hand? Now I feel bad for interrupting to her.

Mayu looked at me and her expression changed into her usual annoyed face. “Kissing your hand, duh.”

“I know that!” I said strongly. Why did she do something embarrassing!?

"If you know what I'm doing then why are you asking the obvious?"

“What I'm trying to say is why you did that!?”

“For reference, duh. Isn't that the whole point why we're here Yukirin?” Mayu rolled her eyes and let go of my hand.

“Guh.. Warn me next time...”

“Why? Did your heart skipped a beat?” Mayu asked still in her poker face. There's no way I'm admitting the truth! But seriously  my heart really beat fast. I wonder how it feels if it's Sae? My heart will surely beat 100 times faster than I did just now.

“Of course not! I was thinking that if it was Sae then..”

“I see. I guess that's enough for today. My hands are getting itchy and that means I need to write.” Mayu said as she stood up and took her bag from the side of her desk. “Let's get going Yukirin”

“Un.” I stood up as well and took my bag and went to Mayu who was already outside the classroom.

“Did I helped you?” I asked in curiosity. I wonder what she's planning to write with what we just did. For sure it will be great since it's Mayu.

“Yeah.” Mayu said monotonously that I felt like she wasn't so happy somehow. Knowing Mayu for more than a year, I knew that she wants peace when her tone is like that. She’s pretty much the same with Yuma in her cellphone novel.

*End of Yuki's POV*

=======================================================================================================

While Mayu and Yuki were walking towards the gate a certain shoulder-haired girl was actually watching them from afar. Her eyes were sad and her face completely shows longing for the shorter one that she was watching.

“Sorry for making you wait Paruru.” Yui happily went to Haruka's side.

“Paruru?” Receiving no response from her best friend she followed where Haruka's gaze was. Yui's heart ache upon knowing that Haruka was looking again at the cyborg.

“Why won't you look at me instead?” Yui whispered to herself. Yui continued to stand beside Haruka without saying a word waiting for Haruka to notice her presence while looking outside far away. As soon as Mayu was out of sight Haruka released a heavy sigh.

“?” Finally noticing the presence of her somewhat gloomy best friend Haruka reached out her hand and touched Yui's soft cheeks. “Did something wrong happened in the meeting Yuihan?”

“Ah. No. I'm just tired.” Yui replied with a sad smile and squeezed the warm hand that was touching her cheeks. Despite of not wanting to break with Haruka's touch Yui still continued to remove Haruka's hand from her face and let it go.

Haruka only gave a worried smile and said, “Don't hesitate to tell me what's bothering you. We're best friends after all.”

“Thank you.” Yui said. She is very thankful that Haruka is always there for her but hearing the words best friend from Haruka makes Yui's heart ache.

‘Will the time ever come that we're more than best friends?’ Yui thought bitterly. Being Haruka's best friend she knew very well of how in love Haruka is with the school's cyborg. She knew that confessing now won't do her any good. Chances that she will be rejected is very high and her relationship with Haruka will surely become awkward if she got rejected so Yui decided not to do it now but she will definitely do it someday but not now. She will just have to endure all the pain that's coming into her and act that she's not hurt at all in the eyes of Haruka for now.

“Looks like you need your rest as soon as possible. Let's go.” Haruka said snapping Yui from her thoughts.

“Yeah..” Yui replied weakly.

*The Next Day*

Yui's POV

“I love you Yokoyama-senpai! Please go out with me!” Another kouhai of mine confessed to me. She's the fourth one in the past two weeks.

“Why?”

“Eh?”

“Why did you fall for me?” I asked. I always ask this question to the people who confess to me. I want to know why they fell for me and compare why Paruru can't.

“Ano.. Senpai is a very kind person. My heart was moved when you helped me from my bullies half a year ago at the park. I've endured the pain for years asking help from the other kids near me. But it was useless. Nobody saved me.. but you. You gave my strength back Senpai. That’s why I decided to take the entrance exam here. It’s to be with you Senpai.“

My kindness huh.

“How can I not fall in love with you?” My kouhai ended.

“I appreciate your feelings Nagao-chan but I'm sorry. I can't return your love.”

Nagao's head dropped. Her body was shaking a little. I can feel that she wanted to cry but she's trying to stop it. I want to comfort her but I shouldn't or else she will just get hurt more. I can't give her my kindness at a time like this or else she might fall harder for me.

“I understand Senpai. I knew I will get rejected.” Nagao-chan said and her voice was shaky. She put her head back up and looked at me with her watery eyes.
“You love Shimazaki-senpai after all.”

“!?” Eh!? How did she know!? “What are you talking about? Paruru and I are only friends.”

“No use in denying it Senpai. I have always watched you. And the way you look at her is the same of how I look at you.”

“.......” Nagao-chan saw right through me but the person who was always beside since we were kids is too blind not to see my feelings for her.

“This is silly to hear it especially from me but Senpai, I wish for your happiness so please do something about yours. Make a move on Shimazaki-senpai.” A lone tear fell from Nagao-chan's eye. She is sad but I can feel that her words were sincere. In return I gave her a smile.

“Thank you Nagao-chan.”

“You're welcome. Senpai thank you for everything.” Nagao-chan bowed and went she rose up she was wearing this free smile. “I will definitely move on so please don't worry about me Senpai.”

“I'll remember your words and I'm sure the right person for you will come soon.” We both exchanged smiles before we went separate ways.

I went back to the classroom only to find Paruru frowning in front of her mirror. As I stepped closer to her I realized that she's not looking at her own reflection but something or rather someone at the back. I shifted my gaze to the person Paruru is most likely watching only to see Watanabe very busy with her phone and Kashiwagi sitting right in front of Watanabe with her head on Watanabe's desk.

I don't exactly see anything that Paruru should be jealous of. Watanabe seems to be so focused with whatever she's doing in her phone that she's ignoring Kashiwagi.

Those two though. They are always together. Well I hope they will become a couple and be together forever.

“Hey Paruru.” I said as I sit on the seat in front of Paruru.

“Oh, Yui. How did it go?” Paruru placed down her mirror and I gave her a sad smile. “Another girl got heartbroken by Yui-senpai. Mou, you heartbreaker.” Paruru said and pinched my cheek.

“Oww. It's not my fault that they fall for me~” I said back caressing the cheek that Paruru pinched.

“What do these girls exactly see in you?”

“.....” Yeah, what do they see in me that you can't?

“Hey, don't frown. I'm just kidding. I sort of know why they fall for you.” Paruru smiled before continuing. “You're like a knight Yui. Always there to save the day. You're stoic yet very kind and warm. Who wouldn't fall someone like that?”

You, only you wouldn't seem to fall for someone like me. “Really Paruru?”

“Trust me. You grew up beside me remember after all.”Paruru smiled. I really love her smile the most. No matter if what she says is painful to me her smile will always heal it.

“Ha! It's finished!” The familiar voice from the back suddenly shouted.

“That's great! I've been waiting since last night Mayuyu.” Kashiwagi said.

“Well your wait is over. But I seriously need to go to the restroom.” Watanabe said and exited to the classroom.

*Update! Update! Update!*

My phone alarmed notifying me that one of the cellphone novels that I'm following has been updated. And yes, I love reading cellphone novels. I've been addicted to them since I discovered it. It helps me to relieve some stress and makes me happy.

“Which novel was updated?” Paruru asked being familiar with the novel titles I've been reading although these things don’t seem to interest her.

“Ah! Usa-sensei did!”

“Your favorite, right?”

“Yup and don't disturb me.”

“As always.”

I went to my seat to read the latest chapter and gave a review. After that I went back to Paruru.

“Well?” Paruru said which means she wants to know what happened in the novel.

“The chapter was more of Yoran and Yukina's date. But!”

“Uhuh.” Paruru said without much interest.

“Yoran actually has a girlfriend and she caught them! Yukina felt so cheated by playboy Yoran and ran away from the scene! Then Yukina bumped to Yuma and!”

“Aaand?”

“To be continued! Damnit! Why did Usa-sensei stopped there!? That chapter had too much of YoranxYuki. I want YukinaxYuma!”

“I'm sure you'll get your YukinaxYuma in the next chapter Yuihan.” Paruru said.

“Yeah, but still...”

*Ring Ring Ring*

“The school chime.” Paruru whispered.

As the class representative I stood up and do my responsibility. “Classmates please go back to your seats and get ready for the next class. Recess is over!”
I walked around the room making sure there is no mess around. As I passed by Kashiwagi, who was looking at her phone, I heard her saying something.

“Mayuyu didn't use it at all.”

I have no idea what Kashiwagi was talking about to herself. It must be only between her and Watanabe but I don't care as long as it doesn't concern Paruru. At the right timing Watanabe came in from the restroom a few seconds before the teacher. Well, another boring hour starts again.

TBC

Everyone thank you very much for the comments! :kneelbow: That's all I could say for now but I just need to reply to Shinoki's comment.

@Shinoki: I actually got the idea from Watashi ni xx Shinasai(I think you were thinking the same thing too). I'm just borrowing the concept but this story is quite going to be different from that manga. And yeah, YuiParu :thumbup

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »
Thank for update.  :) :) :)
Yuihan, you're a knight, not a prince.  :( :(

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 09:58:28 AM »
Jusy began reading your fic ang loving it!!

Cant wait for the next one. Please update soon! :byebye:

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 07:03:41 PM »
I like that, you are going from a borrowed setting (and i don't mean it in a bad way ) to you own story :)
Please continue like that, i need update the same way your characters need Usa-Sensei's updates !!!!!!!!

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2014, 06:35:20 AM »
yuki you just ruin MaYuki sweet moment, why you said Sae huh? >____<
umm don't give up Yui! even Nagao knew it... but soon paru will realised your feeling. maybe something different need to be happened.
continue it please! :bow: hankyou :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Umlaut - Bouken