JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Renai Restaurant

Author Topic: (Artist) Dok2 (a.k.a Gonzo)  (Read 3703 times)

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Artist) Dok2 (a.k.a Gonzo)
« on: April 24, 2011, 08:06:45 PM »
Dok2

"If you ask hip hop experts in Korea who the most talented young artist is, they will all give you one answer – and no, it is most definitely not G-Dragon. The answer is Dok2 (pronounced ‘dokee’, meaning axe), an artist born in 1990. Aside from his Korean heritage, Dok2 also has Spanish and Filipino blood flowing through him, and was only 13 years old when he first stepped into the music industry and collaborated with JoPD.

Since then, Dok2 has joined Movement, the most prominent hip hop circle in Korea, and has produced songs for many famous names in the hip hop scene such as Drunken Tiger, Dynamic Duo, LeeSsang and Epik High. He released his first album when he was only 17 and unlike Big Bang who “co-wrote” songs with quasi-professionals like Teddy, he wrote all the lyrics and beats himself (and has not been involved in plagiarism controversy). He has also turned down G-Dragon’s request to feature on one of the latter artist’s songs. As seen from Maslo’s Blackout, serious Korean rappers do not appear to be so fond of this so-called boy genius from Big Bang."

credits to Allkpop.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) Dok2 (a.k.a Gonzo)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 08:32:45 PM »
Dok2 - Hustle Real Hard

01. 1llionaire Begins
 02. Its Gon Shine
 03. 그때 Goodday (Feat. Bumkey)
 04. Thats Me (Feat Rado)
 05. My Girl
 06. My Love (Feat. JayPark)
 07. 음악을 멈추지마
 08. I Am What I Am
 09. 절대 (Feat. YDG)
 10. Q.W.N.A (Question With No Answers)
 11. Hustle Real Hard (Feat. Soulja Boy)
 12. On My Way (Feat. Zion.T)
 13. Mr.Independent 2 (Feat. Beenzino & The Quiett)
 14. Come Closer/Flow2Nite (Feat. Rado & The Quiett)

http://www.twitter.com/?d=0RMQWSNX

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Renai Restaurant