JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Look At Me

Author Topic: Report forum problems here  (Read 268616 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Report forum problems here
« Reply #300 on: June 23, 2015, 07:02:08 PM »
Is it just me, or has the forum been subject to frequent 502 and/or 504 errors over the last few days? I've personally noticed them recently happening around the late mornings and early afternoons (Central Standard Time - GMT-6); the forum will give me a 502 or a 504 error message and will stay like that for anywhere between 10 minutes to almost an hour.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #301 on: June 23, 2015, 08:35:58 PM »
Is it just me, or has the forum been subject to frequent 502 and/or 504 errors over the last few days? I've personally noticed them recently happening around the late mornings and early afternoons (Central Standard Time - GMT-6); the forum will give me a 502 or a 504 error message and will stay like that for anywhere between 10 minutes to almost an hour.

I've been experiencing this too, mainly in the evening & early afternoons GMT -0

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #302 on: June 24, 2015, 05:45:30 AM »
Hello :) may I know how do I change my username?
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2015, 02:19:32 AM »
Ok, today this has been happening more frequently and sometimes for longer periods of time. Today alone it seems to be happening for me at least once an hour, sometimes being short, at least one time today being longer than an hour. Often I'll make a post, and then when I go to open/check out another thread the forum will give me one of those errors (usually a 502 at first, then sometimes changing to a 504).

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline alohano

• AKB48 Group and Momoclo!! Oshi is Mirukii!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chat? Send me a PM!
« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2015, 02:58:09 AM »
Frequent "Bad Gateway" when opening pages today.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2015, 03:29:41 AM »
Yeah I've been trying to fix the bad gateway issues. It's been difficult to troubleshoot as there's nothing coming up in the logs when it happens.
I've just updated the server to PHP 5.6 as some people with similar issues suggested doing. We'll see how it goes.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2015, 02:28:20 AM »
I haven't been able to access the forum through Tapatalk for a while and hopefully many of us can get access back through there :jphip:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2015, 03:13:21 PM »
I haven't been able to access the forum through Tapatalk for a while and hopefully many of us can get access back through there :jphip:

There's actually a few issues with Tapatalk that may mean we do not continue with it.

Firstly I can't get it to install the latest version with the modifications we have done. So I'd have to manually install it.
Secondly there are reports of them stealing user data and a feature which uploads entire forum user database (usernames email addresses etc) to Tapatalk, which is not something I think we want them to have.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2015, 07:31:44 PM »
That sounds perfectly fine by me.  It's better to be protected than anything else :thumbsup

Thnx for the update.  Keep up the good work :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #309 on: June 15, 2017, 09:00:58 AM »
Um, is it just me, or the thanks system is gone again without a notice or warning?
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #310 on: June 15, 2017, 09:25:59 AM »
Still works just fine for me. Sometimes, when a page hasn't fully completed loading (like a slow image/element in an earlier post) the Thanks function won't appear, so you gotta scroll through the page to see what's lagging behind. Also, hitting the stop button on your browser might not work; gotta wait for everything to load before the Thanks button/status shows up.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: June 15, 2017, 09:49:15 AM »
everything has loaded, and the option is still not there, I asked on Facebook group some people to check, they also don't see it
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #312 on: June 15, 2017, 10:10:09 AM »
everything has loaded, and the option is still not there, I asked on Facebook group some people to check, they also don't see it

Well, guests don't see the Thanks-system, were your friends logged in?

The only time it hasn't displayed for me is like J-Triumf said... SMF loads it last, so sites that hang or are dead (such as image hosts) may cause problems when used in sigs, for example. You could also try opening the developer console, reloading the page and seeing if there's any warnings/errors in the message log.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: June 15, 2017, 10:16:02 AM »

Well, guests don't see the Thanks-system, were your friends logged in?

The only time it hasn't displayed for me is like J-Triumf said... SMF loads it last, so sites that hang or are dead (such as image hosts) may cause problems when used in sigs, for example. You could also try opening the developer console, reloading the page and seeing if there's any warnings/errors in the message log.

yes, my friends are all readers and writers from here, they were logged in and they were surprised it's gone. I will try checking for errors like you suggested and report back in here

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #314 on: June 15, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »
this is what it says

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: June 16, 2017, 01:33:48 PM »
and now the thanks button is back, thank you~

Offline GSAZero

• 変身!仮面ライダーゼロ
[Help] Got banned at other device
« Reply #316 on: July 23, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »
I can't enter through my other handphone.

"error has occurred! GSAZero, you are banned from using this forum!
Don't disrespect Yoona"

Explain it if it not an error

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #317 on: July 23, 2017, 12:04:13 PM »
I can't enter through my other handphone.

Don't disrespect Yoona"

Explain it if it not an error

Probably a wide IP-ban related thing, try again now.

Offline GSAZero

• 変身!仮面ライダーゼロ
« Reply #318 on: July 23, 2017, 03:57:24 PM »
Don't disrespect Yoona"
Probably a wide IP-ban related thing, try again now.
already Fix :thumbup

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: September 15, 2017, 06:32:10 PM »
Some of the threads are not showing up on the H!P section. For example, "The Sato Masaki thread" is not showing up on the index.

I had to use google just to find the link to the Morning Musume thread earlier. After I posted on the thread, it reappeared again.

Damn, that spammer earlier must have screwed some things up.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:43:39 PM by oaxiac »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Look At Me