JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Shiroi Kakera

Author Topic: memoir [The End - 08/15]  (Read 101591 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: memoir [11th ~Amai Yuuwaku~]
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2007, 12:56:03 AM »
I don't even remember the last time I was truly angry.

That's not true. I do remember that time very well.
Well...this should be interesting. :O

Miki and I hadn't had a day off together in about 2 months. She was so busy with the newly-formed GAM that I really only saw her during our work together. I think the other girls noticed it. They always moved around so Miki and I were standing next to one another, always left us alone during brief dressing room breaks. It was really quite sweet.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!  :oops:

Aya and Miki were the only ones in the room. Aya moved her chair closer to Miki. She was talking quietly and Miki was nodding. Aya reached across and gently lifted Miki's chin up. They made eye contact and both leaned into a kiss.

I honestly don't even remember moving. The next thing I knew, I had grabbed Matsuura by the back of her shirt and dragged her to her feet, knocking over her folding chair in the process. I was shaking with anger. Miki stared at me in shock for a minute before she started laughing.

I suddenly realized what I'd just done and let go of Aya's shirt. Right. We'd never explicitly said that we were... I mean, I hadn't asked specifically, so...
Ah...sounds like the Melodies PV.  Aw poor Yossi walked in on the kissing scene and got all jealous??? :wriggly:  I guess Yossi's feelings now are pretty clear, aren't they?

And of course, Miki's having the time of her life watching it all! :rofl:

"It's in the script! We were rehearsing, I swear!" I took the paper from her. Sure enough. "MELODIES PROMOTIONAL VIDEO SCRIPT" and at the bottom "[MATSUURA] DRAWS [FUJIMOTO] INTO A KISS". Aya had even scrawled some handwritten notes about nose placement and whether to have open or closed eyes. I sighed with relief, handing the paper back to Aya gratefully.

Wait. Aya. Chair. Dragged by the shirt. Whoops.

"I am so sorry!" I exclaimed to Aya. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about it.
Aya must know that Yossi & Miki are together, right? If she doesn't she must be totally confused here. :?

"But, YOU!" she exclaimed, turning to Miki who had finally stopped laughing and come over to us. "What is wrong with you!?"

"It was just so damn funny! The calm cool Yoshizawa turned into the Incredible Hulk or something," she snickered again. My eyes narrowed.

"Sorry," I said to Aya quickly. She looked puzzled. I made eye contact with Miki and smiled.

Then I grabbed poor Aya around the waist and dipped her backwards, pressing my lips to hers. Aya flailed her arms around for a second before wrapping them around me. We kept this up until I started to feel the Death Glare boring into me.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...payback! It's only fair, mind you. If Miki gets to kiss Aya then Yossi should too.  :pimp: 

It must have been weird for Aya, suddenly being caught in the middle of this "quasi-couple" moment, but it looked like she got used to it quickly.  8)

I pulled away from Aya and set her upright before turning to Miki with a smirk.

"Still funny?" I asked.

"Point taken," was her frosty reply.
It's also only fair that Miki be made jealous once in a while too, instead of it always being Yossi. :twisted:

"Um. I'll leave you all alone now, but, uh," Matsuura cleared her throat and turned to me. "If you two ever break up, um... Call me. Seriously." She walked out of the room a bit unsteadily, fanning herself.
Ehhhh? Did she just say what I think she... :o

Dayum.  :drool:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!!!
:jerk:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2007, 01:15:42 AM »
"Um. I'll leave you all alone now, but, uh," Matsuura cleared her throat and turned to me. "If you two ever break up, um... Call me. Seriously." She walked out of the room a bit unsteadily, fanning herself.

:lol: my favorite line so far.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 01:27:30 AM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2007, 01:35:17 AM »
Wow the timeline is going by so quickly.  Aya in a romance movie type kiss with Mr. Moonlight. :lol:  Wasn't it great that she had so much practise holding the ladies?

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2007, 04:05:57 AM »
"If you two ever break up, um... Call me. Seriously." She walked out of the room a bit unsteadily, fanning herself.
Best line ever.. I wonder who's did she prefer more? Yossi's kiss or Miki's..

Offline manamin

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2007, 04:53:16 AM »
Ehehehehe.  (Yossi can use me to make Miki jealous ANYTIME....so long as she protects me from death afterwards.) :drool:

Ayaya's reaction to that kiss was a.... what?  30 minute phone call while I was driving home?  Something like that. 

I think you actually had me almost in tears from laughing so hard a time or two, almond.  :mon lmao:  That was, what? The fifth or six version of that idea?  I dunno, I'm close.

I *do* think that line is truly the best ever, though. 

EDIT:  Correction.  Best line to that moment. Can't make a judgment about any and all future lines which I may or may not have knowledge of.  :glasses:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 04:56:27 AM by manamin »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2007, 05:45:48 AM »
Comments reply happy fun time!

:mon lmao: :on lol: :mon geek:
Sometimes words just won't do. XD

Hey cut me some slack. You keep updating so fast that I'm bound to misstep once in a while :P

So terribly sorry! Now that I've finished writing it, I'll just update reeeeeeally slowly.  :ding:

Shiba-chan!?!  :w00t:

One and the same! lol

Ehhhh? Did she just say what I think she... :o
Yep.
Dayum.  :drool:
Yep.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!!! [/b]:jerk:
Yep.  :wahaha:

:lol: my favorite line so far.

A lot of people seem to like that Aya bit, huh?

Wow the timeline is going by so quickly.  Aya in a romance movie type kiss with Mr. Moonlight. :lol:  Wasn't it great that she had so much practise holding the ladies?

LOL! Mr. Moonlight just randomly came on my iTunes.
But, yeah, the story is going to pick up pace again. Especially since it demanded to get out of my head. Maybe I'll add some fluff later, but I doubt it at this point.

Best line ever.. I wonder who's did she prefer more? Yossi's kiss or Miki's..
:whistle:
Ayaya's reaction to that kiss was a.... what?  30 minute phone call while I was driving home?  Something like that. 

I think you actually had me almost in tears from laughing so hard a time or two, almond.  :mon lmao:  That was, what? The fifth or six version of that idea?  I dunno, I'm close.

I don't even remember. I think I had Aya grabbing Yossi's ass and sauntering out at one point, though.

Anyway! I JUST finished the fic, so yay! It has 18 parts. Whoo~

I'll put up 12 in a second here.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [Makking Fic 12]
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2007, 05:47:47 AM »
Allrighty, this is a short part, so enjoy. This is the beginning of the end so to speak.

---------------------

Like I've said, I don't really do angry much. But numb! Now numb I have down to an art form.

It's amazing how well I can function while numb inside. I can smile and joke at work, be charming and polite, and get home at the end of the day having no idea what I've spent the hours doing.

I knocked on her door and hoped she was home. It was pretty late, so she should be. I wasn't sure how I'd even gotten there. The last thing I remember were those words.

"And, so, we've decided to graduate you from the group at the end of the spring tour."

Graduate. I never thought I was next. Leaders usually stay around for years and years. I honestly was expecting Takahashi or even Miki to be next. Not me. Never me.

"Just a minute!" I heard her call out. Good, she was home.

I wondered if this would mean the end of my relationship. I wondered what I was going to do if it did. Could I go back to a life without Miki? Maybe we could move in together. A nice two-bedroom to appease our managers. Then we could at least see one another for a few hours each night. When did my lease end again? I could afford to pay the penalty but didn't really want to do that.

My first thought after I left the meeting had been to come here and see her. I had to see her. I had to talk to her. Whether I wanted to do this or not, I knew I had to talk to her.

The door opened.

"Hey!" she said, surprised.

"Hey," I said quietly. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure!" she replied, ushering me in. "Excuse the mess. I just got back from a photoshoot."

I nodded distractedly as I stepped into Goto Maki's apartment for the first time in four years.

-------------------------------

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2007, 08:35:44 AM »
Wow, you work fast. Or perhaps I read slow. Either way Ive had a lot to keep me busy. God it was so damn funny. the line 'Im banging the leader. Any questions' had me LOL big time, I had to scoll back up and relive the moment a few times before I read on. Your going well, I love it.
And using Aya to make Miki jealous is always a plus ^^

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2007, 02:26:53 PM »
Aya! :lol: XD

But why Goto? I don't see this turning out well.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2007, 04:57:03 PM »
Gone to the ex for some advice? Well if Miki knew... she's be pissed! plz don't let history repeat itself..

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2007, 06:12:48 AM »
EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

She went to Maki's apartment??? :OMG:

Damn, now Yossi's in the same position Maki was in when she was graduated while they were going out.  Yossi's probably lost and scared (and, as she herself said, mentally/emotionally numb right now), and needs to talk to someone who has gone through this already.

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2007, 08:11:11 AM »
Never comment before, but I  :heart: this fic.

Hope nothing bad happens in Maki's apartment :prayers: Yossi just want to talk with Maki, right. She loves Miki and they will live happily ever after together.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2007, 12:08:00 PM »
Wow, you work fast. Or perhaps I read slow. Either way Ive had a lot to keep me busy. God it was so damn funny. the line 'Im banging the leader. Any questions' had me LOL big time, I had to scoll back up and relive the moment a few times before I read on. Your going well, I love it.
And using Aya to make Miki jealous is always a plus ^^

Yay! Thanks so much! I do work a bit fast only because it demands to get out of my head!
Oh, and I recently read Doki Doki, so the great Mikan complimenting me~  :wriggly:

Aya! :lol: XD

But why Goto? I don't see this turning out well.
Gone to the ex for some advice? Well if Miki knew... she's be pissed! plz don't let history repeat itself..
EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

She went to Maki's apartment??? :OMG:

:wahaha:

Never comment before, but I  :heart: this fic.

Hope nothing bad happens in Maki's apartment :prayers: Yossi just want to talk with Maki, right. She loves Miki and they will live happily ever after together.

Aah~ thanks for commenting! I love comments, they make me want to keep writing.

Oh and I kinda lied. It was finished, but then I had a totally evil idea, so now it's not. XD

Part 13 coming up~!

(what's with me and ~'s this morning?)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [13 Fic it Gold]
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2007, 12:11:35 PM »
-------------------------------

I looked around the familiar room. It hadn't changed much since I was here last. Actually, the last time I'd been on this couch I'd gotten her bra off without her noticing. I inadvertently started smiling at the memory.

"Yeah, it's been a while since you've been here, huh?" I nodded. "So, what's wrong?" I looked at her in surprise. "Please, you haven't changed THAT much," she laughed.

"I'm graduating in May," Maki's eyes widened.

"Wow. That's weird. I didn't expect them to graduate you already."

"Yeah, me either."

"Are you seeing someone?"

"Oh! I'm not trying to - I mean, the reason I came here wasn't to rekindle anything or - " I protested.

"I know that!" she laughed. "I just ask because that's part of why they graduated me."

"...what?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess I never did tell you that. My graduation wasn't supposed to be for another year or so, but somehow they found out about us and, well, sped it up."

"You should have told me."

"Yeah, there are a lot of things I should have done." She shrugged. "It wouldn't have changed anything anyway."

"What should you have done?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just... you screwed up. We both know that. But... I don't know what to do. So, what should you have done? What should I do?"

Maki sat there and studied me thoughtfully.

"Just tell her. Knowing you, you'll probably try to ease into it, but..." she shook her head. "just tell her. With Miki the way she is, she'll tell you exactly what she thinks. If she wants to work through it or break up or whatever, she'll tell you immediately. I can't really see her giving you up that easily, anyway."

"Who told you it was Miki?" Maki shook her head.

"You can be really dense sometimes, you know that? Miki's not exactly subtle. She's been staring at you since she got here. Sometimes you couldn't even hold a conversation with that girl when you were in the room."

"Damn, I must have been better than I thought," I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing." I sighed. "Just tell her, huh? Do you have any idea how hard that'll be?"

"Just an inkling," she replied dryly.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. It's ancient history. But, uh... you know, if you two do break up, feel free to call me."

"Thanks. That means a..." I looked up. She was grinning. "You, uh, you don't mean to talk."

"Well, I'm sure some talking would be involved," she purred.

"That's it, I'm leaving," I said, standing up. Maki started laughing.

"I'm just teasing you. Well, mostly."

"What is it with people lately? Aya's all but propositioning me every time we meet, Sayumi's hanging all over me calling me her prince, I can't even get onstage without being molested by someone, and I'm pretty damn sure that Takahashi grabbed my ass on purpose during filming the other day."

"Hmm, let's see. You're charming, you're funny, you're a huge flirt, your job requires you to wear skimpy outfits and gyrate around a stage, and, oh yeah, you're infinitely doable."

"'Infinitely doable'?" Maki looked thoughtful.

"Would 'bangable' have been a better word choice?" she asked as she walked with me over to the door.

"We always have the strangest conversations," I laughed.

"That's for damn sure." She paused. "Seriously, though, just tell her. If it's meant to be, it'll all work out." I nodded.

"Thanks." She opened the door.

"No problem. Now go, my flittering pimp, go!" she exclaimed, smacking me on the ass before shutting the door behind me.

------------------------------

Sorry for the weird chapter.  :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2007, 03:01:39 PM »
"No problem. Now go, my flittering pimp, go!" she exclaimed, smacking me on the ass before shutting the door behind me

This made me geek laugh! Geek laugh! *shakes fist* Rawr.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »
I looked around the familiar room. It hadn't changed much since I was here last. Actually, the last time I'd been on this couch I'd gotten her bra off without her noticing. I inadvertently started smiling at the memory.
She did? :? That's just skillz!  :rockon:

"I'm graduating in May," Maki's eyes widened.

"Are you seeing someone?"

"I just ask because that's part of why they graduated me."

"...what?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess I never did tell you that. My graduation wasn't supposed to be for another year or so, but somehow they found out about us and, well, sped it up."
Really? Did Maki find about this right away, or was it something she was told later on?

So the theory now is that somehow the management found out about Yossi & Miki being together, and thus graduated Yossi to split them up. That's just lame.

"Just tell her. Knowing you, you'll probably try to ease into it, but..." she shook her head. "just tell her. With Miki the way she is, she'll tell you exactly what she thinks. If she wants to work through it or break up or whatever, she'll tell you immediately. I can't really see her giving you up that easily, anyway."

"Who told you it was Miki?" Maki shook her head.
Having been in a similar situation/relationship (also with Yossi, nonetheless), Maki knows the signs to look for.

"You can be really dense sometimes, you know that? Miki's not exactly subtle. She's been staring at you since she got here. Sometimes you couldn't even hold a conversation with that girl when you were in the room."

"Damn, I must have been better than I thought," I muttered.
Hellz ya. :yep:

But, uh... you know, if you two do break up, feel free to call me."

"Thanks. That means a..." I looked up. She was grinning. "You, uh, you don't mean to talk."

"Well, I'm sure some talking would be involved," she purred.
Well, after Yossi graduates, it'd be much MUCH easier for them now, wouldn't it? First Aya, now Maki. It's not entirely surprising, mind you, Yossi IS totally smokin! :twisted: :pimp:

"What is it with people lately? Aya's all but propositioning me every time we meet, Sayumi's hanging all over me calling me her prince, I can't even get onstage without being molested by someone, and I'm pretty damn sure that Takahashi grabbed my ass on purpose during filming the other day."

"Hmm, let's see. You're charming, you're funny, you're a huge flirt, your job requires you to wear skimpy outfits and gyrate around a stage, and, oh yeah, you're infinitely doable."
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLZ YA! :rockon:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2007, 10:37:28 PM »
 :badluck: :badluck:
Well...I don't read the whole chaps 'cause I'm in my parent's house for vacations and they don't have internet, so now I'm stoling a couple of minutes to my cousin, but I make a copy in word and i'm gonna read them in my house, at least we have a computer here.... :on lol: :on lol:

I'll see if i can come back other day
bye bye

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2007, 12:59:33 AM »
This made me geek laugh! Geek laugh! *shakes fist* Rawr.

GEEK LAUGH FTW!  :banana:

She did? :? That's just skillz!  :rockon:

Never underestimate a determined lesbian.  XD

Really? Did Maki find about this right away, or was it something she was told later on?

So the theory now is that somehow the management found out about Yossi & Miki being together, and thus graduated Yossi to split them up. That's just lame.

That's just up to your imagination at this point.  :glasses:
Well, hopefully you mean management is lame, not the concept.  :sweat:

:badluck: :badluck:
Well...I don't read the whole chaps 'cause I'm in my parent's house for vacations and they don't have internet, so now I'm stoling a couple of minutes to my cousin, but I make a copy in word and i'm gonna read them in my house, at least we have a computer here.... :on lol: :on lol:

I'll see if i can come back other day
bye bye

Ooh, I'm a print-out now!

Part 14 comin' up in a few minutes!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2007, 01:01:00 AM »
WEDGE O_O

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [14th Fic-tion]
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2007, 01:08:53 AM »
AAAH! MY FIRST WEDGE!  :luvluv2:

------------------------

I've found myself thinking about that night over and over again recently. If I had said something differently, would I even be sitting here writing this? Would Miki still have done what she did? Try though I might, I still cannot figure her completely out. Sometimes I just do not know what motivates her to do things.

When I got home, I found Miki standing next to the window, the city lights gently illuminating her face.

"Welcome home," she said without turning around.

"Thanks," I put my things down and walked towards her. "How did you get in here?"

"Oh, I stole your keys last week and made myself a copy," she replied. I smiled and shook my head.

"You're incorrigible, you know that?" I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist. She didn't say anything and just leaned back into me. She reached her hand up and gently caressed my face.

Something was wrong.

"Did you wait long?" I asked, uncertain of how to proceed. She shook her head.

"Not really. I came here after work. I had a last-minute meeting and then came straight here. Where've you been?"

"I had to talk to Maki about something," I replied. She nodded again.

"I thought you might." I turned her around to face me. She wouldn't meet my eye.

"Miki." I tipped her chin up until our eyes met. She was tired, defiant, raw. "They told you, didn't they?" She pulled away from me.

"Oh, that's right! I'm supposed to congratulate you!" she said, clasping her hands together. "Yocchan~ Congratulations!" she said in her fake cutesy voice.

"Don't do this."

We both fell silent and stared at the floor. The clock on my wall ticked loudly.

"I don't want to lose you," she finally said softly. I looked up. She hadn't moved at all. It was almost as if she'd never spoken.

"Then you won't," I replied, striding over to her. "We'll figure something out. We'll make it work. I promise." I put my arms around her.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" she asked, her hands clutching the back of my shirt.

"Of course!"

"I mean, literally, just sleep," she said looking up at me. I smiled.

"I will do my best not to ravage you in the middle of the night," I said solemnly.

She fell asleep quickly. I laid there with my arms around her, listening to her breathe, thinking about what I'd just promised. Before I realized it, I had fallen asleep.

Looking back now, I do wonder if I should have ended it. If that would have been better in the long run. But, then I remember the feel of her in my arms that night. How fragile she seemed, how vulnerable. And I realize that ending it wasn't an option.

I awoke suddenly. Miki wasn't beside me.

"Miki?" I called sleepily. I heard a low laugh and sat straight up in bed. She was sitting at the edge of the bed watching me. "Miki, what in the... where are my pants?!" She laughed.

"Oh, you won't need those for a while, so I took the liberty of removing them for you," she replied, slowly making her way over to me.

"I thought you wanted to sleep!"

"I did sleep. But I never said anything about not ravaging you in the middle of the night." She was now straddling me and looked immensely pleased with herself.

"I take it you're feeling better, then?" I asked. Her grin faded and she nodded.

"Yeah," she took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eye. "Yossi, I l-" she stopped and looked away. "I - um, that is,  I'll never forget this. Thank you."

"What were you-?" She pressed her lips against mine and my question went unasked, unanswered, and eventually forgotten.

------------------------------

Yeah, I nicknamed this part SuperAngstMiki. New from Mattel.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Shiroi Kakera