JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - I`ll Show You

Author Topic: [Discuss] Changing opinions about members  (Read 22403 times)

Offline Kulkulkan

• Member+
[Discuss] Changing opinions about members
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 11:24:20 AM »
You didn't notice at first, but have now become one of your faves?

Ai Takahashi.  She has an eccentric quality to her combined with a killer body and eyes I could lose myself in.

You didn't like (or even hated) at first, but like a lot now?

Maki Goto.  Seemed way overrated, even a little ugly, but looks HOT nowadays.  I actually LIKE the new single, and the last (01/29/06) Haromoni just cemented my liking for her.

Were your favourites at first (I mean the first time you saw them, the very first impression), but aren't even close to your top 10 or 15 anymore?

Unfortuately, Nacchi. Something about her just seems a little overdone.  Don't hate her, just don't like her as much as before.

Are there any members who only recently (e.g. during the last 2 months) grabbed your attention due to some new release, tv show, a concert etc.?

As above, Maki has really gotten to me.  Ayaya has come into my attention more as well, as I love her new single as well.
What a wonderful world it is that has girls in it!
-Excepts from the Notebooks of Lazarus Long,
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2006, 01:09:22 AM »
Who didn't you notice at first, but have now become one of your faves?
Berryz Koubou. (Mostly Yurina, Risako, and Maasa) I used to always see Berryz around, but I never really gave them a listen until about the time '21ji Made...' came out. I hated them at first, but after their past few singles and the Berryz Goodies thread, they're starting to become my favorites.

Who didn't you like (or even hated) at first, but like a lot now?
When I first saw Sayu, Reina, and Eri, I didn't really like any of them, but as they started to do more I liked them more. Although not so much with Reina. I don't really like her too much, but there's nothing I hate about her either. I used to think Sayu was annoying, but her Futarigoto and segments with Yuko made me like her more. Also, Berryz like I said before.

Who were your favourites at first (I mean the first time you saw them, the very first impression), but aren't even close to your top 10 or 15 anymore?
Yossi, Ai T., Shibata, and probably  some others, but I can't remember.

Are there any members who only recently (e.g. during the last 2 months) grabbed your attention due to some new release, tv show, a concert etc.?
No one has really grabbed my attention lately. But some members have either gained quite a few more points with me, like Reina, Nacchi, and Aya.

Offline ishikawamaki

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2006, 01:32:43 AM »
that must b Rika!!! i won't like her if i dunt meet this Rika fan..
he keeps on telling me tht how cute n beautiful she is...etc.
n then leta on..there's ppl sayin my voice sounds like her, n i also found out me n Rika are both born in da same yr same month..n besides my predicted bday shld b 19th as well.. also we had asme blood type..so sweet....tht's how i became a Rika fan..ahah

n then it shld b nono n konkon..
nono was jst like a random person 4 me at da beg..n then..
as she gain her weight..oh no!!! i thought it was da end 4 her..
but lata on NOW!!! she is sooooo skinny...tht makes me feel wow!!! she is da SUPER STAR!!

n konkon...she looks soooo innocence tht pays me attention..
but still coz she wasn't well i'll say all 5th gen member weren't at da standard of morning member except aichan..
but i dunno since when...she turns got 2 b one of my favourite...

i remembered i used to hate maki soooo much..
well i shld say this way...
da ones ppl like or whose popular..i hate...!!!
but now i reali think she is pretty..
BEST in H!P ahah...
n then tht must b Yui...but tht didn't last long any longer..
1st i think Yui was totally no needed in Viyuden..
but now..!!! sorry!! if not Yui u can't called them Viyuden..ahah coz i luv her..yea!!

oh..n 1 more..Reina!!!
i didn't like her...coz i think she is some kinda ganster jst like maki...
but after i saw 6th audtiion...sorry...!!
she mite a ganster..but she is a reali diligent one jst like maki..
i'll say she is maki No.2!! tht makes me like her soo much..

Were your favourites at first (I mean the first time you saw them, the very first impression), but aren't even close to your top 10 or 15 anymore?
wow!! tht'll b a lot..
1st Aibon...i used to like her a lot..coz she sings good n she was young..
but then..uhh!! 4 me IDOL shld b always pretty n in a perfect body shape..but Aibon...hmm..u need to work harder..

2nd would b Yossy..she looks like Kelly Chen da HKnese star when she 1st debut...
but now..she tend to look like a guy..n she looks too "strong" so na...

3rd would b Aichan..i used to hav tonnes n tonnes of her photos b4...
but as i said b4..i udnt like da one whose popular n u knw..
so now i dunt like her no more..

4th..sorry..but i must said..its mikitty...
i used to like her when she was solo..
but dunno why? i start dislike her n hate her..since..
she got into morning..
i try not to..but i reali can't help...

i think C-ute members..when i 1st know tht da ones who were not in Berryz ar called C-ute i was shocked!! coz Berryz get to release singles but they dunt..does tht mean they won't b any popular?
but now when i look at all da C-ute members including Kanna..
they ar reali CUTE!!! so yea..i am waiting 4 their debut single..!!

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2006, 11:04:04 PM »

Fujimoto comes to mind first. I didn't really pay attention to her at first, as my eyes were full of Ishikawa (I think I can be forgiven for that), but then I sort of gradually started liking her.

I still like her less than a lot, but Yaguchi. At first I thought she was loud and annoying and ought to act her age, but eventually I realised she's okay when she's not acting like an idiot.

No one, really. It's harder for me to stop liking someone than to start.

It was somehow only with the latest Kouhaku that I realised Matsuura had at some point become seriously hot. Yeah. I'm still not a big fan or anything, though.

Offline Jaci85

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2006, 04:44:20 AM »

Some Berryz. I like Risako now. Ayumi Shibata. I don't really like MKB, but she's very cute. Eri has grown into her own for me lately. None of these are my favs though. Except for Risako, none are in my top 5 H!P members.

Nope. Because I didn't really "hate" anyone at first.  Not until recently (past few years) have I started to dislike members.

Almost all of 4th generation.  :(  I don't know why. I really liked them and was really rooting for them at first. Then Kago and Tsuji left MM, but weren't given a chance to grow up. They turned 18 and were still cute, genki, TsujiKago. Yossi disappoints me as MM's leader now. But I think once she leaves MM (if she leaves) I'll like her again. I really liked 4th gen at first. Now they are just... meh. They don't shine outside of MM.

And, at first I liked Takahashi. I liked her during Mr. Moonlight era and somewhat during Do It! Now. I though she was really cute and I admired her dancer background. But now she annoys me to no end.

Sayumi. There must have been some magic in that Kohaku hat...

Offline karen830

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 05:38:11 AM »
ppl from contry musume cause the first time i saw them i have no idea who they were...as time pass by i notice gatas and i saw their whole group is there and i found out that rika and miki had been in the group too so i started to notice them

i dont think i have any...

that would be Yasuda Kei...first i kinda like her singing, but when she left MM i didnt really notice her any more

Ayaya...her lastest single was really good and the perfs was perfect<3

Offline Diva711

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 08:56:06 AM »
Nacchi.. i saw her first when she act in the drama "The Disaster of My Dog Rosinante" but dnt know who she is so didnt pay attention to her .. but after watching her performance in DEF. DIVA.. i started to like her more and more.. so she is my favourite now. And after i get to know Nacchi.. i started to notice Morning Musume too.

Nope.. dont have.

Fujimoto.. actually she is not my favourite at first.. but quite like her when first saw her.. cos she looks cool & her voice is quite special.. but after seeing more of her talk and performances.. she has fall from my list but dnt dislike her.

Maki Goto.. after watching her in Sports Festival.

Offline castagnoli

Re: [Discussion] Changing opinions about members
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 06:32:24 PM »
Hitomi Yoshizawa,I saw her in Sakura Mankai pv but she didnt caught my attention,i notice her in Hello morning show when she become the judge of this cosplay game,i guess HM i mention was in June 2005,also my first hello morning.

Hello Project members! gomen,back then I don't know anything about idol,I was like "Bunch of girls singing silly song,bleh..." now that change alot because i love to listen to silly cute ballad happy song from HP co.
Yaguchi,all that happy go lucky type and then i realise she is fun to watch.

Aya Matsuura,Takitty and W.I like Ayaya very much back then but now not in my top 5,I still enjoy listen to her song and same goes to W,I like Aibon because shes all kawaii but not because of smoking incident it just fade away like that.As for Takitty,I like her for couple of weeks because she starring in Brementown drama.

-Risa Niigaki,the resent Hello Morning show about snow event where she and Eri Kamei enters haunted house,I like the way Niigaki try to protect Eririn and Niigaki ride roller coaster was fun to watch.
-Kaori and Yuko,I respect both of them as an artist and sempai because they really can sing very well.

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
Re: [Discussion] Changing opinions about members
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 01:52:38 PM »
Quote from: shirenu

- eri and sayumi ... not exactly my favorite now but i do notice them and like them a lot.
(actually i didnt take note of the sixth gen's existance for quite sometime. :lol: )

- rika and konno.. i dont like konno's eyes nose cheeks and month (that's about everything on her face).. now, dont know if i'm used to them or maybe the stylist did something to her, but i think she's pretty...
- as for rika, i knew her from her PB and the guys were drooling over her bikinis... i thought  ' huh.. another girl making boys drool over her figure'.. then after watching HM, i just fell in love with Charmy.

- miyabi.. is this strictly MM? if it is, then i guess no one. but outside MM, i'd say Miyabi. i liked her at first but now i dont.

- koharu, with her smile and teeth fixed. i still dont think she's a miracle. but i have to admit that she looks better than before.

Or have none of your opinions changed?

- risa, she's cute... with or without her ponytail.
- AiT... there's something about her... and i like that something about her :wink:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 07:45:13 PM »
I didn't have answer the last time, but I have now:

Eri. :D

I don't have any interesting reasons as to why. LOL

I'm sure we've got lots of new members who haven't replied here yet, please do. :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline crapx

• Risa For Eternity..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2006, 04:32:54 PM »
kusume koharu.. i at first felt that she would be kinda like stiff and didn't thnk that she would be such a great singer and i've really underestimated her at first

Well.. Risa Has a beautiful voice.. her voice is talented.. however.. she is unfortunately unappreciated by many who do not know her

Offline theend2080

• eri-sama oshioki kibonnu!
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 05:23:44 AM »
Kamei: made her way up to SECOND favorite in only the past few months. Probably b/c her weirdness + Maido Arii's
Aichan: Will probably always be my favorite, but im losing interest in her. lol her accent's going away and she hasnt done anything too noticable lately, cept for being pretty LOL :D
Yossie: wow i still can never believe how hot she became. i mean i was exposed to momusu recently (7th gen) so seeing her phases thru Momusu was amazing. kawaii 14 y/o yossie --> tomboy --> chubby yossie --> zomg hot
reina: just like kamei, moved her way to numbah 3 on my top favs in a short period of time. her kawaiiness hit me like a ton of bricks. plus the H!M Gekijou panda char was too adorable, and the whole yankee thing is awesome

Offline ky_khor

• 高橋隊軍曹
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 08:18:55 AM »
Quote from: theend2080

Aichan: Will probably always be my favorite, but im losing interest in her. lol her accent's going away and she hasnt done anything too noticable lately, cept for being pretty LOL :D

hmm... if being a star of musical, on the news article everywhere, sing a solo theme song for a drama serie and act in it are not noticable, then she hasn't done anything noticable in her life yet. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2006, 08:20:44 AM »
Quote from: ky_khor
hmm... if being a star of musical, on the news article everywhere, sing a solo theme song for a drama serie and act in it are not noticable, then she hasn't done anything noticable in her life yet. XD

Don't forget all the PBs she's done. :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2006, 09:08:41 AM »
Kamei. she didn't really do much back then. it wasn't until she started doing her Elizabeth Kyamei bit when I notced her comical awesomeness.
Matsuura. I wasn't really into Hello! Project much outside of Morning Musume at first. Ayaya was the first I noticed after exploring Hello! Project.

no one really. I guess Koharu, didn't like her at first, but its not like she's at the top now or anything. its just more of a "oh look, its her, cool." instead of "oh, off with her head."

Takahashi got me into Morning Musume, but I've lost interest in her, not to say that she's all the way at the bottom or anything. she's still near the top, but she hasn't been very interesting.. so.. no.

no

Offline dadedidodu

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2006, 10:39:49 AM »
Erm...none really...The ones that didn't stand out are not my faves...Not then, not now...

You didn't like at first, but like a lot now?
...Mari..? One of the first shows I saw about MM was the Mechaike Bakajo Test and the Utaban Otome Gumi vs Sakura Gumi...
And I couldn't help but notice Mari keeps bashing Rika when Okamura says Rika's cute...And it continues in that Utaban ep....I really disliked what she did but then I noticed it was a common practice among the girls...And that Mari and Rika were actually best friends...Then I realised the ones that usually bash each other on shows are actually the best of friends...

The rest is history and now I worship the ground Mari walks on...:heart: :heart: :heart:
*Long live the tiny goddess*

I first saw MM on their JKM PV...Based on that PV, I really liked Kaori(since she's the prettiest), Risa(loved her lines in JKM) and Ai(loved the accent)...
I still like Kaori and Risa although they're not really top in my faves list...
And Ai is just...meh.

Kaorin...
I started liking MM during the time when 6th gen first joined...And Kaori was really calm and settled back then, so she never really shone from the rest IMO...
But now I've started watching old MM appearances and Kaorin is just nuts in most of them...which is :love::love:  to me....

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2006, 11:15:10 AM »
Nakazawa!  Because when I got into Morning Musume I listened to stuff like I WISH and Happy Summer Wedding..

Takahashi.. ack, I hated her.  Why?  Because she took Mari's place in MiniMoni.  I wanted to strangle her for a long time, but then I started to notice her for her talent and not just for "stealing Mari's place in MiniMoni" and it got to be a lot better.

Yossui.. I used to love her.. I just started to realize other members, I still have love for Yossui but she isn't even one of my favorites now.

Koharu's dokyu made me realize she's not really stuck up about being the "miracle member" :]
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »
- Niigaki Risa. Not sure when I started really paying attention to her, but somehow she is now one of my favourite MM girls!

- Koharu <3 I couldn't stand her at first, but now I like her a lot. I think she is funny and energetic, innocent and very.. fresh I guess is a good word. I really enjoy watching her grow both as a person and as an idol.

- Ehm, first time I watched anything MM related I had no idea who was who and wasn't able to pick up names or remember which names went with what face (except Yossi who was really easy to recognise XD; ) So.. err.. I don't really have an answer to this one.

- Konno -_-;; How typical that I just opened my eyes to her right before she graduated >_<

Offline theend2080

• eri-sama oshioki kibonnu!
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2006, 04:32:48 AM »
Quote from: ky_khor

ohyeah there's those. mnnn guess i take back the not being too noticable. but still pretty boring on tv shows

devilayu

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2006, 04:39:03 AM »
Takahashi Ai. I first got into the Hello! Project groups through Mini Moni and Coconuts Musume, so I didn't really know any Morning Musume members until later.

Fujimoto Miki. At first, I thought she was really stuck up but after watching her tv appearances, I realized she's really more interesting than I thought.

I've been pretty steady as far as my favorite members go.

Tanaka Reina. I dunno why, it's not like she's been doing anything differently lately. I think she's got a nice, raw voice, though, so I'd like to hear more solo lines for her in future MM songs.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - I`ll Show You