JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Shinka shitenee jan

Author Topic: [News] BUONO Is BACK! To Release Single Sorashido -Nee Nee- ~ 9/21!!  (Read 8730 times)

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] BUONO Is BACK! To Release Single Sorashido -Nee Nee- ~ 9/21!!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 03:46:29 PM »
I didn't get the cd  :cry:  my friend kind of failed at her task of getting to the concert early to buy me things but the concert was amazing!!! I will right a review after I get home!

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2016, 11:11:51 PM »
OK just posted this at Hello! Online but wanted to post it here as well. Sorry for the incredibly long post but the concert was legit amazing!

Sadly my concert started with a bit of a disappointment since my friend got lost on the way to Budokan and couldn’t get to the goods line early like we planned. I didn’t get off work till 5 so I immediately headed over I got the hat, the pins, and the visual book but sadly couldn’t get the shirt, towel, or cd because they were all sold out.

Got over this really quickly when I went inside and saw our seats. This was the first concert I bought tickets through the fan club and it definitely paid off. We were in the 1st row of the 1st floor at the West enterance. My friend and I were actually the only people on our row in our section because she had the aisle seat and beside me was the camera. I was directly across from the center stage section and had a perfect view of the concert and the H!P and Up Front members who were attending.

Anyway onto the concert. The energy was really high from the start though at the very beginning it sounded like the mics were a little low. But besides that Rock no Seichi sounded amazing! The song was definitely stuck in my head after the concert as well so it was a good concert song. And moving on to Buono no Theme and Rottara Rottara the energy got higher with each song.

Miya’s group (Pink Cres) did great! You can really tell they’ve been having them practice a ton since they passed the audition. You can already tell Yuuka is being pushed as the “dancer” and the sexy dancer at that. She does a lot of like chest out dancing lol. It didn’t look forced though and she is really good. Hikaru is a soft spot for me I think because she is a little awkward (and we have the same birthday). She did great though. Her singing and dancing have really improved and she was able to keep up with the other 2 perfectly. I really liked their songs. They were really fun and I think if the group gets some good pushes they can be successful.

Country Girls were adorable as always. Their new song is amazing! I hadn’t listened to previews because I wanted to be surprised but yeah it’s very old school rock and much stronger than I thought it would be. But the girls were able to sing really powerfully.

C-ute was great as usual. I definitely went crazy at Jinsei wa Step. I have realized that I can’t be calm when that song is performed. I don’t know why but I get way too into it. Dance de Bakoon definitely got the whole audience really excited.

Ok not gonna go through every song anymore because this is getting really long. But I was so excited when Buono! started back with independent girl since I absolutely love that song.

Airi was being very silly during the Happy Birthday song when she was bringing out the cake. She was walking really funny with the cart.

Soratido was amazing. The girl’s lines are pretty evenly distributed in that song with slightly more focus on Airi since she got some high notes in it that were great. Can’t wait to get to hear the song more in detail but it was amazing live.

The girls were being really silly during My Love especially Momo (IMO) it was definitely a fun song. They made really good use of the stage space and were playing up being tired from running everywhere.

Kiss Kiss Kiss was great especially the bed part which was really random lol. The girls looked adorable lying in the bed, though the audience was a little confused at first since they wanted everyone to sing but we caught on quick.

The acoustic section was so beautiful. Miya and Airi had beautiful long white dresses and of course Momo had a short white dress lol. I love that she doesn’t change for anything or anyone lol. The audience kind of laughed at her some for her outfit. Urahara was performed with a violin, Kimi ga Ireba with 3 violins and a cello, and I believe everything was used in You’re my Friend but I can’t quite remember.

The VTRs were really funny especially Airi as the grandma.

The outfits for the next section were really cute and I liked Airi’s the best. Momo’s was once again her usually style and Miya’s was nice as well but I wasn’t a big fan of the things on her arms. Momo had on ankle boots, Airi over-the-knee boots and Miya had calf length boots.

The “last spurt” section was really high energy and I was once again surprised that the girls don’t just get exhausted during these things. They never slowed down at all and they really sounded amazing.

After the encore it was great to hear Rock no Kamisama especially Miya’s line about Budokan J. They really brought up everyone’s energy again (like it ever went down) with Warp! but then they wrapped everything up nicely with Tabidachi no Uta. They had lots of hearts float down through the song and it was beautiful. They performed this with 12 violins and 2 cellos I believe.

All in all it was definitely the best concert I’ve ever been to. And I was pleasantly surprised that it was so long!

A few extra things: Their guitar players are really small and the girls really had a lot of fun with them. They often came further out on the stage and the girls like draped themselves all over them. Momo gives no fucks. She was so crazy high energy the whole concert and it was great. The other girls were too but in a more controlled way. Like if it was a sexier song they were more controlled and sexy whereas Momo was like “haha this is fun” but not in a bad way. Also speaking of sexy Miya definitely shows it in her motions the most though there were times when Airi was just suddenly like woah sexy. Especially when they walked during Lady Panther. Airi was also really fun to watch since she could be pretty random at times.

Pretty sure I got a wave from Momo (or at least I choose to believe that). People in the front of the stand sections are surprisingly calm but my friend and I were not so when Momo was on the little side platform that’s like even with the 1st row we waved like crazy (we both had pink penlights) and she like stood on one leg and waved crazy back so that was fun.

It was really fun watching the H!P and Up front Girls. All the H!P groups were there and they sat in order by rank. At the beginning of the concert the front row had Captain and Kumai-chan (they were later joined by C-ute when they finished performing) with Morning Musume behind them and I kept going until Kobushi and then there was Bitter Sweet and Up Up Girls. It was hard to tell who was behind them but I think it may have been Tsubaki and the Kenshusei but I’m not sure. At first all the girls were like really still and not moving at all. Finally at Rottara Rottara Fuku-chan started dancing but she was the only one until about when C-ute started performing then Erina kind of joined her and Daishi a little. For most of the concert though most of the girls were very still. I think the song everyone got the most into was maybe Kiss Kiss Kiss and the later songs. C-ute was a different story though. They were sitting Maimi, Chisa, Nakky, Mai and Chisa was so into everything. She danced at almost every song. Maimi danced and clapped a lot too. Nakky would sometimes start dancing if Chisa started like leaning over to her (Chisa was such a bad influence). But even more than that C-ute would wave like crazy whenever the girls went to the center section and they were constantly cracking up at the girls especially Airi.

Ok finished. Wow

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 07:00:12 AM »
Your concert experience sounds like what dreams are made of wtf. xD AWESOME!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 09:47:32 PM »
THATS SO GREAT CRYPTIC!!! Thanks for posting here!!! :hip smile:

Oh man MOMO CRACK Me up XD AIRI!!! Bring her to seattle!!

:sejinemo:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2016, 04:04:46 PM »
The single is on iTunes!
 :yossi:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 07:01:42 PM »
YES ALMOND! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sorashido-neenee-ep/id1143421239

What did y'all think of track 2?

MOMO so great here's some photos I found off http://www.girlsnews.tv/unit/276653

GO GIRL MIYABI!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 07:19:22 AM »

Offline capsulefan

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 03:51:25 PM »
I hope Buono never disbands.  It's good to see them releasing new music and giving new concerts!!!
JpnImg.com - lots of Japanese beauty, ad-free for your enjoyment

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Shinka shitenee jan