JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - You Know That

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 313799 times)

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #280 on: January 16, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »
^ :lol: thanks .. i'm guess was totally off ..
glad i asked   :)

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2008, 05:58:26 PM »
:gmon hi: HaiH, one out of the blue question.
How is the word " 天 然 " associated with Yajima Maimi ?

It's a word used to describe someone who's a bit odd, but amusing for other people. Maimi often has her head in the clouds, forgets things and gives odd answers (or just plain does strange things) so that's why they describe her like that.

天然 【てんねん】 (n) (1) nature; spontaneity; (2) (abbr) natural airhead; (P); EP

:lol:

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »
tennen goes wit Kaorin the best

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2008, 06:48:12 PM »
I've also heard the term "tennen boke" applied to Okada, Satoda, and Murata.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Linus

• Member+

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #285 on: January 21, 2008, 11:54:59 AM »
An anonymous poster on 2ch says that there will be an important announcement regarding personnel at the Yokohama Arena concert this weekend. He says the leak is from a friend at UFG.

He goes on to detail three points:
1, a Morning Musume graduation in May
2, one of the Eggs will become a new member of Morning Musume
3, a new unit of Eggs will be formed

Then he says the graduating member will be one person from the 5th or 6th generation. The Egg that will become the new member is a 3rd year middle school student who will graduate middle school in the spring. And the new unit will consist of four people not exceeding 2nd year middle school age.

The poster concludes his post mentioning that there also will be happy surprise.

This is of course still very much unconfirmed...

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #286 on: January 21, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »
Lol I love surprises, I can't wait for this weekend to see if this rumour is true or not. Sounds fun XD
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #287 on: January 21, 2008, 12:26:06 PM »
1, a Morning Musume graduation in May
2, one of the Eggs will become a new member of Morning Musume

:banghead: :banghead:

egg ??  someone from 8th Gen Audition ??  XD  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why another egg ??  why not another audition ??

he says the graduating member will be one person from the 5th or 6th generation.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:   

actually, that's the only possibility :lol:  since Koha won't grad that soon :lol:  and the 8th Gen just got in MM :lol:

btw, I really needa stop banging head @ walls  :bleed eyes:

:lol:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 12:40:29 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2008, 12:40:13 PM »
I hope the egg stuff is true (what grade is Kikka in, btw? :P).  Grad rumors always scare me though.  There is one person from 5/6 gen that I wouldn't mind losing, which means there's an 80% chance of it being someone I actually like.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »
what grade is Kikka in, btw? :P

I only know she's 15 ...  almost 16 ..... probably not her .....
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 02:26:02 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »
Ahh.. :pleeease:
but i love the Gokki/Rokki gen.... :(... :cry:
i still think it's too soon for a graduation, but guess they gotta keep up with the MoMusu tradition...  i hope at least they'll stay in H!P and actually be active so we can see more of them. even if they'll probably won't get a lot of spotlight, like many ex-musume members, i would still like to see them as much as i can. 
(really hoping a certain member won't graduate too soon) 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 12:54:42 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #291 on: January 21, 2008, 01:54:41 PM »
Then he says the graduating member will be one person from the 5th or 6th generation. The Egg that will become the new member is a 3rd year middle school student who will graduate middle school in the spring. And the new unit will consist of four people not exceeding 2nd year middle school age.

I'm adding speculation to this, but I've just read someone synopsis on GakiKame's radio show....
this weeks episode had a lot of talk about Kamei's younger sister! Apparently she's currently in her last year of middle school and studying for exams. And of course, according to Risa she's a lot more behaved than her older sister that we're all familiar with.

...would they?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »
is kamei's sister an Egg? :? cuz that would be  :ding:
i would love to see a sister unit... but i highly think it's unlikely.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #293 on: January 21, 2008, 02:24:42 PM »
is kamei's sister an Egg? :?

probably no ... since there is no Kamei @ Egg ......

but I love the idea ~

you'll find both of them hiding @ the corner or small tight spaces XD

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #294 on: January 21, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

Then he says the graduating member will be one person from the 5th or 6th generation.

FINE TAKE THEM ALL AWAY UFA!  :cry:
I really, really hope this is just a rumor.... but also, I knew we would face another graduation at some point. Such is the history of Morning Musume.

About the egg thing though. Anything that gets them more publicity is okay with me! Too bad Kikka's a little older. I REALLY want to see her doing stuff because she is so effing awesome and talented.  :inlove: But there's also so many other eggs that are so good... It will be interesting to see what unfolds (if anything at all).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 04:55:08 PM by mini*wheat »

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #295 on: January 21, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »
I wonder how all these rumors start. Each of them seem a little far-fetched except for the 5-6th gen grad idea. Personally, I think it's too soon. It's barely been a year with the new line up of girls. Ai has been promoting that "new morning musume" idea so hard, I just don't think any of them will be leaving any time soon. Maybe around the end of this year I could see someone graduating, but just not right now.

It would be better if they announced another audition and added like, 5 more girls to the group. xD
to be announced.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #296 on: January 21, 2008, 03:33:10 PM »
couldn't they just pushed back the Graduation till later or something?  
i know it's inevitable but still too soon.  add another member if they want, but please.... don't take the girls away yet. i'll miss them waayyy tooo much... :cry:

then again these are just rumors, no confirmation yet.... *wipe tears* (gotta be prepared for the worst case scenario though...)

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #297 on: January 21, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »
@kyats:
all rumors have some basis, but the basis are usually very very small things that get blown out of porportion by the forums and stuff
like most of the -H!P girl- is dating -so and so- rumors come from the 2 looking at eachother during some show they are one and usually don't amount to more then that
the grad rumors are a yearly thing as with the grads themselves
-the post said there will be a grad this year in may, ok yeah, theres always a grad around the summer time
-the post said it'll be a 5th or 6th gen member, ok yeah, those are the only 2 gens thats been around long enough for a grad
-the post said an egg will be added to MM, not that far fetched since Linlin was an egg, and the eggs are getting pushed alot recently
-the surprise tidbit at the end, oh could it be an audition announcement? or possibly Mako return?
I'm surprised they didn't go "oh, and tsunku wants to hold the 9th gen auditions sometime this year, which will be broadcasted on the berryz/c-ute new program, and have the graduated girl form a new unit within H!P"

as for the rumors themselves
-New H!P Program
A berryz/c-ute program isn't that farfetchd since they've been getting pushes lately, and HM@ isn't doing as good as H!M was
-May Grad
Everyone knows there'll be a grad, and it's obviously from 5th or 6th, so yeah, theres nothing more to say, I don't think it should be may, i assumed the grads usually took place around the later summer, but i gues it depends on when their concert is, I hope that whoever grads isn't graduating H!P but ust MM and will do something while in H!P, i wouldn't want Mame to graduate and then never see her ever again even if she's still in H!P, just she's not doing anything and then have a rumor a year or so later about her being preggy, that would suck
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 03:50:48 PM by Roxasu »

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #298 on: January 21, 2008, 05:02:36 PM »
The poster concludes his post mentioning that there also will be happy surprise.

I'm guessing that Ishiguro Aya is gonna make an appearance at the concert.

- She appears in the most recent Tsunku TV.
- It's the 10th Anniversary of the release of Morning Coffee on the 28th.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #299 on: January 21, 2008, 06:40:19 PM »

I'm guessing that Ishiguro Aya is gonna make an appearance at the concert.

- She appears in the most recent Tsunku TV.
- It's the 10th Anniversary of the release of Morning Coffee on the 28th.
- She's fuckin' awesome!

Fixed!  XD

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - You Know That