JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Skabetty

Author Topic: With a wet noodle  (Read 15250 times)

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
With a wet noodle
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 03:15:10 AM »
Lol. If an attrocious crime is drinking all the iced tea, Rika will be...YAY REVENGE ON OCG!

Rika from OCG walks in: Whatchu taw'kin 'bout?

Chinami from SuperBerryz: *crush*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
With a wet noodle
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 03:30:51 AM »
Killing everyone on accident eh? I wonder who's next to die o_O;

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 03:46:51 AM »
There are only 2 more chapters left. More comments I get, the darn quicker I can post the ending!!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
With a wet noodle
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 04:06:25 AM »
Last Living Member of GAM? :ONstoned:

I need to know what happens next.

Hope your hand gets well soon Mikan. We need to read more of your stuff.:D

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Comrade

• Master of the FujiGoto Yogurt Technique
  • ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2006, 11:52:15 AM »
I'm not sure what was funnier.

This:
Yui and Erika (who generally liked to attend meetings even if it didn’t involve them).
or this:
”Shut up!” Aya held her hands over her ears “This isn’t the time to discuss this. I have to tell you all something important, why don’t you just listen to me for 5 goddamn minutes!”

Natsumi was poked by an angel with a truth stick making her blurt - “We do Aya. We hear you quite regularly and it loses its novelty after the first few times”

The girls exchanged looks of agreement.

”Well I’m glad I got that off my chest” Natsumi clasped her hands together, satisfied.
Nacchi!  Erika!  Yui! :lol:

Take care of yourself. =)
Sweet dreams, Jab.  Love you forever.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
With a wet noodle
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2006, 07:27:06 PM »
Quote from: Mikan;263828
”What? Really? Wait no – I need to tell you that Miki –“

Yossie stopped filing her nails to jump on the conversation boat.

”-is gay?”

”Miki’s not gay!” Aya threw her hands up in the air.

”Yeah, she is” Yossie confirmed, supported by nods from Erika and Yui. Aya looked mortified. This was obviously news to her. And to Rika. Rika even took a few minutes off worrying to be equally dumbfounded.
lulz, that's hilarious! You'd think Aya would be the first to know, though. Oblivious much? :rolleyes: Anyway, this is kind of freaky now . . . >.>;

Oh, and take care of your hand! D:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
With a wet noodle
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2006, 10:59:12 PM »
You included Erika, Yui and W, I don't know how my official love for you can get any more official.

Good luck with the hand thing, hope everything works out and you don't get a horrible infection and have to have your arm amputated up to your elbow. Cuz that would be bad.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
With a wet noodle
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2006, 01:35:53 AM »
Quote from: black velvet;264249
lulz, that's hilarious! You'd think Aya would be the first to know, though. Oblivious much? :rolleyes: Anyway, this is kind of freaky now . . . >.>;

Oh, and take care of your hand! D:
Velvet, must we take this fight everywhere?
Of course Yossui was the first to know because obviously, she was the one who had to bring it to Aya's attention... Which only means Yossui was Miki's first :ONshy2:

Mikan, you have definitly become the funniest writer I have ever read. *other than comic comedy*. Thank you for blessing us with your hilarity. I dont even know what to comment because it was ALL funny. <3

Hmmm... ok scratch those recomended exercise, I dont know anything about sacs in your wrist. >.> I hope you get better though. *
I must confess because I felt bad. But it's your fault for being too funny!
I might not write for a while if Im missing my darn hand.
. That made me laugh >.>

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2006, 02:41:49 AM »
Quote from: Mikan;263828

... Nobody seemed to care what news the Apparently-Great-Boob-Flashing-Kanji-Confused-Hello Soloist might bring. Tsuji was the first to pry her attention from the fly on ceiling ...
made me LMAO:ONhiakhiakhiak:

Ye! Another great work by Mikan! :ONfarofflook:

I'm just amused to go back and have so many new fics to read!:tfr9a7wg:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2006, 07:17:21 AM »
Quote from: Comrade;264035
I'm not sure what was funnier.

This:  or this:  Nacchi!  Erika!  Yui! :lol:

Take care of yourself. =)

...*Laughs like a dork*...I think it's seeing your Display Picture that makes me all Doki Doki...anyway, cheers for the comment. Im happy ur liking this

Quote from: black velvet;264249

I always thought Aya to be the type of girl that would be in denail. Dont you think? Cause if your best friend came outta the closet and you'd been sleeping with her then everyone is gonna think ur in the closet with her :D

Quote from: rndmnwierd;264362
You included Erika, Yui and W, I don't know how my official love for you can get any more official.

Good luck with the hand thing, hope everything works out and you don't get a horrible infection and have to have your arm amputated up to your elbow. Cuz that would be bad.

Um, Making it more official? Perhaps in writing? Lol.

Yeah and I hope they dont have to cut more off that first planned. It would be hard writing with a stub..I'd have to rename my stories to compensate. Doki Doki would become "dfcolkik vcfdfcolkoiku" (yes, that was me writing my my elbow...)

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Whack Whack with my stubby wrist
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2006, 07:20:36 AM »
Gimme a 6

”Fujimoto Miki is dead!”

The room gasp eerily on cue and followed on with murmuring. (“How do you know?”)

”I found her body hanging out of a bag in the alley…along with…what I recognised by the remains as …Niigaki Risa…”

More gasping and squeals of horror followed. Rika joined in as to not seem out of place. The nerves had settles now, as her insides had aborted her body a long time before the Aya invasion.

Natsumi paced the floor as she stroked her chin. “This is disturbing indeed. I know for a fact that the killer must be one of us in this room right now!”

”How do you know that?” One of the juniors asked.

”Elementary My dear Henry, Elementary…”

Yaguchi, who was sitting unnoticed behind Abe, tapped her on the arm. “Umm, that phrase is under copyright by the good people of Wesley and Sons. We can’t use it in this story without paying royalties…”

”It’s ok, no one will ever notice. Anyway, as I was about to explain -”

”Abe!” Ogawa stumbled over Aya in the doorway and crashed onto the floor. “Something awful as ha –“

”We know!” The room chorused, taking away Ogawa’s thunder.

”How did you know?”

”Aya told us..”

Ogawa looked from Nacchi in front of her, to Aya beneath her. Her jaw was open crookedly to show her annoyance. “Damn you!”

”ANYWAY! AS I WAS SAYING! Niigaki was locked in her room ever since we got here. I know because…I locked her there myself. And the only other people who have keys to the rooms are us. The members. Therefore one of us here is guilty!”

Rika fidgeted in her place. The moment was nearing. The time when all would be revealed, and the world would know her now not as Charmy Ishikawa, lovable star and idol but as Rampaging Rika, cold-blooded murderer and soon-to-be prison bitch. Oh, she could see it now. A pretty girl like her wouldn’t last long. She was mid-way through imagining the tortures of a prison shower time when something behind that perfect face clicked and cracked. She still had a chance to keep her clean name.

”Yossie did it!”
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 07:25:52 AM by Mikan »

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2006, 07:32:07 AM »
Rika is a snitch!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2006, 01:40:05 PM »
Snapped under pressure? Poor little dead girl.

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 05:53:27 PM »
oh-oh!
I can see yossie's eyes piercing Rikas head in fury....
I can see her standing up and crossing the room....
I can see a "hap-py!" pink and red stain on the wall....
I can see it and it doesn't look nice! XD

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Whack Whack with a Candy Cane
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 11:36:38 AM »
00HB your visions are so good I would have handed this story over to had I not already finished it :D

So can you gimme a loud, seasonal, exceptionall Happy final

Rika jumped into the middle of the room beside Abe and confessed the half truth.

”Yossie did it! She killed those two girls…our friends! She made me promise not to tell but…but…I just couldn’t let this injustice pass!”

The plan developed only in the last 60 seconds was to pass the blame. So far it seemed to be working ok so she threw in a few fake tears for good measure. The room tsked and shook their head in dismay. Yossie’s mask of calm melted away as she jumped to her feet, her face alive with an angsty fury. She was definitely pissed off.

”Damn right we made a promise!”

Yui and Erika held Yossie back with ease. She made no resistance in sitting back down but continued glaring at her betrayer. Kago whimpered from the other side of the room, drawing the attention of the members.

”How could you do something like that!” She cried “I trusted you so much! We were great friends! And then…you did this! You broke a promise to Yossie”

Rika nodded with feigned sadness and disbelief until she realised that whole speil was directed at her. At her for breaking a promise and NOT at Yossie for murder.

”Wait a minute, that’s not such a big deal I mean…Yossie KILLED someone”

Yaguchi folded her arms to increase the intimidation. “Everyone dies. But you…you broke a pact. That’s sacred. It demands immediate reprimand”

Rika’s mind was running so fast that all she could hear was a buzz. Immediate reprimand? She didn’t even know what that meant but she could take a hint from Nacchi flipping through a thick covered book in the corner labelled “Musume Law” that it wasn’t good.

Natsumi flipped through her guidebook. “There is a certain orthodox when punishing promise-breakers and its stated in chapter 9: All Musume (See pg 137; Defining a Musume) who swear to an oath or verbal agreement must, by law and to uphold reputation, keep that agreement until it is either terminated or deemed no longer a valid on account of foul play (See pg 201; Revenge).

A breaking of a verbal agreement ends with a strict punishment as it is one of the most frowned upon mistakes in the Hello! Project. The victim(s) of the contract are given authority to choose a suitable penalty. Or, if possible, the pre-stated punishment shall be set forth”

Rika looked at the faces of the room and wished she didn’t tune out because something tells her that long winded reading was rather important. Before she could ask for a summery Natsumi started up again.

”Yossie, was there a pre-stated punishment?”

Rika mentally shook her head. No. No there wasn’t. And Yossie better not lie about it.

”Yes, there was a pre-stated punishment”

”LIES!” The words slipped right out. Luckily the outburst was ignored and Yossie proceeded to talk.

”We agreed to the standard penalty – Needles”

Needles?! When was this? Ishikawa acted spontaneously by lunging out at Yossie. She had no real plan what to do but she thought she might know by the time their bodies collided. Unfortunately Yaguchi, aided by Aya, stopped her short of her target. The fight that followed was rather feeble but ended anyway with Rika being restrained and tied to a chair. From a velvet bag Natsumi kept all the H!P Relics in she produced a large container with the English words Humphrey B Bear printed across it. Of course the words meant nothing but the contents inside would be important.

”Now, in accordance to your promise, Ishikawa Rika, you swore to never break the promise or tell a lie lest you be forced to drink 1000 Needles”

Ogawa popped open the container, spilling the 1000 sharp, 4 inch long, medical standard acupuncture needles onto the table in front of her. The mere sight of them made the room uneasy. Most of all, Rika.

”Have you all gone mad?!”

At the formation of the last syllable her mouth as jerked open by anonymous hands. Yaguchi was seated directly in front holding forth the first needle. Out of all the commotion in that moment one voice was heard the clearest.

”Say ‘Ah’”

========

And this ends the madness a night before the real madness begins. You know what I like? Those mint flavoured red and white candy canes...Gee Whiz, I love em.

Well think of Mikan when you are enjoying your winter christmas! I hope I have given you a fair share of laughs to keep you all smiling. Later guys!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
With a wet noodle
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 03:41:55 PM »
Haha, the "I won't break a promise or I'll swallow a thousand needles!" adage has been put to use XD

Yay for a random story~! WOO~!

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2006, 05:46:27 PM »
Quote from: Mikan;266450
”How could you do something like that!” She cried “I trusted you so much! We were great friends! And then…you did this! You broke a promise to Yossie”

Rika nodded with feigned sadness and disbelief until she realised that whole speil was directed at her. At her for breaking a promise and NOT at Yossie for murder.

”Wait a minute, that’s not such a big deal I mean…Yossie KILLED someone”

Yaguchi folded her arms to increase the intimidation. “Everyone dies. But you…you broke a pact. That’s sacred. It demands immediate reprimand”

Mikan... you know what... You are a fucking genius!:panda_love:
Never would I imagine things turning out like this and yet.... it totaly suits H!P:ONxD:
Merry Xmas and thanks for an awesome fic!:ONfarofflook:

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
With a wet noodle
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2006, 05:47:34 PM »
Needles . . . *cringe* You can't piss off karma!

Quote from: Owaranai_sLaVe;264421
Velvet, must we take this fight everywhere?
Of course Yossui was the first to know because obviously, she was the one who had to bring it to Aya's attention... Which only means Yossui was Miki's first :ONshy2:
Haha, you make an interesting point, but I'll stick with Mikan's explanation. :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
With a wet noodle
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2006, 02:20:04 AM »
Roffle!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
With a wet noodle
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2006, 08:19:10 PM »
Ahh! Mikan! You had me laughing so hard when Rika snitched on Yossui. xD Ogawa's way of spillin the beans was weird, but funny.

Leave it up to H!P to make the biggest problems trivial and the breaking of sisterhood the biggest of their worries!

I thought this was gonna be a small fanfic (smaller than 10 chaps) but I guess I missunderstood. YAY~

Well atleast I got through to ya, Velvet :D

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Skabetty