JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Seimeisen

Author Topic: Going once, Going twice, SOLD!  (Read 22668 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Going once, Going twice, SOLD!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2007, 01:04:40 AM »
Whoo Jealous Goto. Whoo Random Risa. Whoo Bored Rika. Whoo, Whoo, Whoo.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2007, 04:53:28 AM »
haha without a doubt Yossi would definetly win Maki by a landslide. Miki the sneeky/clever one waited till the very right moment to bid 25, 000 yen. I think somethingg.. something will happen to her and leave Rika no choice but to go on the date on her behalf.

There HAS to be IshiYoshi somewhere!!

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2007, 11:30:12 PM »
How did this turn into a H!P46 post? D:

Quote from: Owaranai_sLaVe;310478
Velvet Oh man, if only you guys knew of what's more to come with Gotou and Ai. I have so many ideas.... it's crazy! I hope you guys don't think I'm a stalker too! XD!
Oh no, just about all the girls but Risa, yossui, Rika, and Eri are narcissistic. Who is the top? That's your decision. Even this fake character I have in mind just to settle something between *** and Miki is narcissistic as well!
I'm definitely looking foward to them! (And definitely looking foward to that last part :drool:) *cough*85er Stalker Slave!*cough* That's true. :o I don't think there's anyone in H!P who isn't narcissitic to an extent.

Should I continue to make it longer than planned, or should I not? That is the question...
And the answer is "YES". *insert music*

Velvet, oh and... Um... I got some of that evolution stuff from what I REMEMBERED in Bio last sem. I dont believe in evolution, but I wanted to start the story off with as school-like feel. I would have picked something like cells, but as you know, I hate explaining cells. And If I did anatomy/human body, I wouldn't know where to start! So, even if I'm not a believer in Evolution, my stupid self had no choice.
I know it's something preached in schools here, but I don't know about other countries. :confused: I won't get into my own opinion, but I don't see anything wrong in it, as it makes sense to me. Cells would have been simple enough, but I know you are sick of them. :P And, the human body is fairly complicated. (I would've told you to do the lymphatic system, only because I'm reading about it right now . . .)

Quote from: Owaranai_sLaVe;310762
SOMEONE realllllyy needs to give me some sort of pill or resistance to watching Korean stuff... :ONdepressed:
NEVER! D: And, um, yeah, I'm with Hamz. >.> Well, I'd steal your collection, but . . .

Story comments (lol): Man, I thought Miki was never going to bid there for a second. xDD Eri and her posse, as well as Risa's random outburst made me laugh.

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 05:37:07 AM »
XD This story is awesome. Love the concept behind it...I'd bit on both of them. Don't know if I'd go as far as Miki did though. I can't wait to see the dates. They both should be really funny it seems :D

Se7en is amazing. Passion is one of my favorite songs ^.^ (I clicked the link in your post haha)

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 04:53:26 AM »
Totally like Miki to come in at the very last moment with her bid.  

Actually, from how you said you're going to portray their characters, I think Rika would be a better fit for Yossui.  And dare I say it, Miki could be a good fit for Maki.  But that's just how I feel their personalities would line up.  Of course, there's always the "opposites attract" theory to go by too.  Either way, it all ends up good!  

As for the length, I say make it longer!  But really, do whatever works best for you.  I'll enjoy it either way!

Looking forward to the next chapter!  Keep up the good work!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 05:10:05 AM »
Miki knows how to play the game. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 07:09:59 AM »
Twenty. Five. Thousand. Yen.” Miki said each word to savor the win.

whoa!!!!! way to go, miki!:ONluvluv2:
i'm curious on their date.... hehehe :ONkekeke:

ok ang mga reactions ni maki sa mga bids kay yossie! hehehe
naaliw na ako sa fic mo. :ONwhistle:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 10:47:51 PM »
WOW... this turn out of events has made me really happy.
Just wanted to say before I started, a big thanks to Saikou for voting for me even though this thing just started and there are other writers there that probably deserve the second spot more than I do since their stories have been out longer XD

hamz there's more of Risa and her smart self :) Actually, i wanted to add more to that, but it would just seem really unfair and ridiculous if I did seeing as I only made Gotou's 12,000 yen. Like I said, if I were more serious on this fic *well I'm starting to be!* then I would have probably mapped it out. And of course, I can't reveal the upcoming events... so other than that... *HIDES my growing collection of K-pop.* I have like almost 10 gigs I think and very little of it are PVs....

shindoushiz that was the only price in yen that I didn't feel like converting because either way, it was gonna be low meaning it was a poke at Yossui :D

jafeijai thanks! I hope to see you sticking around~

rndmnwierdWhooooooooo! *looks around* Ahem, I mean... uh.... Thanks for the comment!

stefy I cant treat you any differently and say that you're right or not... but thanks for the comment! Yay for high school H!P~!

Velvet Aww, its ok, I like H!P46 posts when it's dealing with me :D *muahaha* Well you know that whole story, so I'm damn sure you can't wait for 'that' story to happen. Which, because you asked me to go longer, and because I'm such a conformist sometimes, I will.... and that makes that whole thing pushed back even more. :) blame yourself. I REALLY was against evolution, but there are SOME aspects to it, that I still think Creation ties to, and that's the only reason why I give it more leeway now. The human body systems were so damn easy... HA! you only say that now cuz you love Korean stuff~

Krazy Thanks for saying it seems awesome! I hope it does xD. Right now, I'd bid for all the '85 girls... <3. Oh gosh, I hope the dates are funny. I have a lot of scenarios happening, and like I said, they are going to be longer because of my lack of time line scheming.
Se7en is FREAKING amazing. Great breakdancer/pop and locker, singer, language skillz... he's like my male version of BoA.

Blizz, stop reading my mind! Haha, actually you're wrong. Although I was thinking that, but it was too late, I already set the characters in stone and I would have to start the whole damn thing over. And i wouldn't quite judge Yossui YET with what I wrote. You guys will see how Yossui really is, just not yet. not until chapters start to flow. Oh and thanks!

JFC DAmn straight, that's why she's the Playa. I should make more F21 sigs like my last one...

haidokun I try to make Miki look as awesome as possible, and as real as possible in here. Then again, she's as real and awesome as it is in real life! she doesn't seem fake at all... Salamat ha! Kong naging mas serioso ako like now, baka mas maganda pa ang aking maa reactions. Ay grabe, salamat ha! happy ako~

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 11:01:57 PM »
I deserve a prize. Yeah, I really do. I started to edit my chapter! EDIT! Before I post! It's like.... never been done before! I usually post it right after a quick scan after writing. I wrote this last night till 2 am. scanned it, didn't post it though... then during World History class, edit it there xD

PT. 4

Noticing that Gotou seemed like in no mood for putting up a fake face, Yuko took over and wished the rest of the losers goodnight. “Oh congratulations on your bid girls! Now if both winners would gladly step up to the stage and introduce yourselves to your dates, we can get all the boring stuff out of the way.” Principal Yuko was less interested in their names, but of course, she still had to remember the rules of the competition just to make sure everything went according to planned tomorrow.

When both Takahashi and Fujimoto stepped up to the stage, there was some sort of competition to get there first. It seemed as if the other didn’t get there first, it would look like some disappointment to their date. Determination took over each of the competitive girls.

Through smiles and blushes, Miki gladly walked to the stairs in speed but with elegance. Miki tried to land her foot on the first step before Ai moved quickly behind her. Ai’s willingness made Maki cringe of course. “Move out my way, cheapo,” Miki whispered to gritted teeth, “what do you think you’re doing? I was here first! Move out my way!” Miki still tried to remain a look of serenity.

“Heh, as if,” also through gritted “you think I’d let this moment pass by? Plus, your precious Yoshizawa-san isn’t even here anymore. Probably got scared of your ugly face! Hmph, shouldn't be a surprise anyway.” Finally catching Miki off guard with her rude remark, Ai forcefully shoved Miki against the wall and made her way on stage.

“What are you talking about?” Miki quickly recovered and was only a step behind her competition. As she looked ahead, she realized she was right. Yoshizawa was nowhere to be found…. Trying to show that Ai wasn’t right, she used her Bitch skills and, “Pft! Yeah, like Gotou prefers to stay and meet her crazy stalker-“

Stopping, Ai looked behind her and shoved Miki. “Ah! I so do not stalk her!” Before she could explain herself any further, Gotou and the administrators walked over to stop the bickering.

“Uh, excuse me ladies," Megumi said while trying to stand between the girls, "I think we’ve all had too much rivalry on our bloods for tonight. Why don’t we try and cool it down, shall we?” Both of them loosening their guards, she watched the both of them try to appear as if they were perfect little angles that did no such actions as she was indirectly accusing them of. But as she looked down a bit to their hands, she caught the both of them pointing to each other discretely, while trying not to show that they were pointing the finger. Clearly, they were trying to declare, “She did it!” without having to end up verbally saying it.

Just as Principal Yuko was about to start, Miki began first with her question. “Um… where’s Yoshizawa-san?” Miki tried to look as if she wasn’t worried at all so she wouldn’t give the sweet satisfaction of Ai being right.

Clearly, Gotou knew her principal wouldn’t know the answer, so she chimed in, “Oh, yeah, sorry about that. She had to run back to the dorms. She’s got practice tomorrow earlier than usual. And she’s not really one of an early riser, so the earlier she sleeps, the more likely for her to get up.” Miki now focused her attention to Gotou who seemed like she was telling the truth.

But of course, Takahashi was not convinced one bit. “Heh, excuses.” She said under her breath and turned her attention to an inanimate figure to the right. To this remark, Miki elbowed her left breast, thus causing her to whimper. This would usually make any girl scream the way Rika did in Science class, but she remembered whom she was standing in front of.

“That’s fine. This is exactly why we’re here anyway.” Digging inside her pockets, Yuko retrieved two red tickets. It never occurred to schools that regular raffle tickets such as the ones Yuko held in her hands could be purchased at any party store. Thus, making events such as the one being held, could easily be rigged.

“These two,” Yuko ripped two of the tickets off of it’s counterpart and handed one to Miki and one to Ai, “will be the counter part to the these two tickets.” she raised the red tickets she still didn’t distribute in the air. “Now, these two will go to the daters, Yoshizawa and Gotou, to ensure that they have the right bidder. You must bring this on your date, and once you have met outside the gates, scan them over and move onto your plans for the day.” Clearly, there was no use for this. Ai stalked Maki enough that they might as well be invisible handcuffs around their wrist. And who can forget such a creepy girl anyway?

But there was still one slight problem.

“But how will Yoshizawa-san get the ticket?” Miki asked before Yuko thought she was about free to obtain her much needed beauty rest at her age. It didn’t make it easier on her knowing that she had to wake up everyday with new cases of PMS.

Again, seeing that her principal did not know the answer to that question either (really? How is she an educator?), Gotou again answered it. “Oh, that won’t be a problem. I’m her room mate after all,” Gotou then leaned in to finish and whispered in Miki’s ear, “and I can always just pull your file incase she wants to see how cute you look.“ After leaning back, Gotou winked at her, which caused Miki to react. She didn’t care one bit that she was beginning to turning pink. It just added to Ai’s aroma of jealousy. Hearing Ai’s muttering added to Miki’s victorious smirk.

“Okay ladies! I think that’s enough for tonight. It’s late and there is still so much to learn during school tomorrow I’m sure.” Using her hands to shoo the girls away, “Bedtime children! Off you go now. Don’t let the bed bugs bite…”

On the way back to the senior dormitory building, Miki couldn’t help but show her excitement. There was a happy rhythm in her walk, a smile on a face, all things that normally the real Fujimoto Miki wouldn’t portray. “I can’t believe I wo-“ Miki stopped her tracks and thought for a second. “Wait, well what’s there to believe? I just bid the most outrageous price on a person  I’m only dating once…” Always trying to find the best in situations, Miki quickly answered herself and continued on with her happy walking, “Well she’s hot and I won, so I guess it’s okay” and smiled and shrugged her shoulders and went her way to the dorm room which she shared with Rika. Leave it up to Miki to use physical beauty as an excuse, leading to an excessive use of the word “hot”.

As she entered the dorm room, she noticed the bedside lamp on, meaning only one thing.

“Still studying, eh my little bookworm?” Miki still held her goofy smile and sat on the foot of Rika’s bed.

Not realizing that time flew by, looked at her alarm clock. It gave numbers that meant it was way too early for school, and way too late to be up studying of all things. “Ugh, damn it’s late…” Rika sighed as she made herself more comfortable in her bed pillows. She sunk deep into the cushions and took a deep breath. Sometimes, when Rika was too busy, she always forgot to breathe, which added to the strain on her brain.

Rika looked up at Miki and stared back for a second. After seeing her roommates’ expression, she focused again on her studies. “Hmm, well someone sure looks happy. What did Yoshizawa-san say?”

Realizing the dead air in the conversation, Rika looked up and saw the quick change in expression. A once confidently smiling Miki, turned her smile to a frown. “Huh? What’s wrong, isn’t this what you wanted?”

Miki looked inched back further on the bed until she was touching the wall. “Of course it is! It’s just that she left before I could even formally meet or say anything to her. Gotou-san mentioned something about her having to rise earlier than normal for soccer practice.”

Again, Miki’s optimistic personality found another way to make itself known. Suddenly realizing that Hitomi’s determination was quite a turn on to her, she quickly changed her phase to that of praising. “Oh Yoshizawa-san, you’re such a hard worker! And so good at soccer too, I’m not worthy! You make me so happy…” Miki could go on forever.

“Ugh,” Rika rolled her eyes at Miki in dusgust, “sometimes, I wonder how in hell we’re friends. Someone really must have messed up something up there...” Rika could never stay mad at Miki though, they have been through a lot together, so it wasn’t odd to give a small chuckle.

Miki left her dramatic day dream moment, and looked back at Rika, “Uhhh… Because I’m hot…Duh…” Again, Miki found her grin along with a pillow, and another pillow, and another pillow, and maybe even a book, thrown to her unchanging face that was already immune to this treatment.

Hmm, I hope you guys don't assume that the next chapter is the date XD~ I know, you're probably thinking "well what the hell?! Isn't tomorrow Valentines day??". Yes, yes it is. But things dont happen suddenly. If no one has noticed. I'm, quite good at making things long and BSing it. I learned that in high school :). This probably means longer waits on updates unless I keep it at this size...
since some of you guys like some Korean stuff, I'll start to upload what I listen to more often on here. but right now, I'm TOTALLY effin' in love with this:
>><<

-Owaranai_sLaVe
EDIT : Yeah. I had to change Ai. Shes so quiet. But ever since watching all those clips and gifs from the concert, she seems like she has some rivalry with Miki sometime. or even dance practice clips from stuff in early 2006. ITs sorta funny to watch Ai's developing glares!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:20:02 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 11:31:18 PM »
How rude of Yossi to leave! If Miki "bought" me, I'd stay with her forever! xD

*ahem*

Well, as long as that part happens, I'm a happy camper. :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 01:32:00 AM »
Quote from: black velvet;314702
How rude of Yossi to leave! If Miki "bought" me, I'd stay with her forever! xD
Miki can have me for free! :twisted:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 02:22:38 AM »
I couldn't help but laugh at Stalker-Ai.  The little competition between her and Miki was priceless.  I could totally picture it in my mind.

I'm not sure if I understand the point of the tickets though.  At first I was thinking that Maki could switch tickets with Yossui and thus switch the dates around, but I don't think that could happen.  Stalker-Ai would explode.  :pen_explode:

Anyways, keep up the great work!  I can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 03:14:53 AM »
Quote from: Owaranai_sLaVe;314652
WOW... this turn out of events has made me really happy.
Just wanted to say before I started, a big thanks to Saikou for voting for me even though this thing just started and there are other writers there that probably deserve the second spot more than I do since their stories have been out longer XD

Well, I just so happen to think this deserves Fic of the Month (Along with Traveler:heart:).  I needed to start the bandwagon for this one. Of course, I did take into consideration of how it just started and everything, but all I know is that It's very very good and it needs the exposure (like how Secret of GAM started~! :D).

But anywho, I wonder where our Yossie went off to. ;) [A little Rika action? no? lol. One can dream. XD]

Quote from: JFC;314805

I agree.  She can have me for free anyday~!!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 03:54:28 AM »
Ai... seems irritating.... NOOOOoooO!!...
Anyways... Its ok if you drag the story longer, makes it more interesting I guess. Before the date I wanna know why Yossi left first and you haven't really elaborated on her character and stuff. Hope next chapter is more Yossi related!!

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 04:02:45 AM »
Yossie is el retardedo for leaving. What kind of idiot would leave Miki? seriouslly *shakes head slowly* Someone should hit her. Unless she really DID have to get up early the next day..but I somehow doubt that. Maybe she was just shy? I dunno..I'm giving her excuses now lol

Ai does seem irritating and kind of scary...someone should smack her as well XD

I love Miki and Rika's relationship. Total oppisites but best friends. That's always entertaining. I can't help but wonder where Rika's story is gonna go...hmmmm

Yeah Se7en is completely awesome. Along with BoA...i love both of them. Along with Cherry Filter. That's basically all the Korean music I like. If you have any other recommendations let me know ^.^

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 05:20:43 AM »
I too am loving the Rika Miki interactions. And crazy stalker Ai,something about that just makes me happy.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2007, 11:29:59 AM »
Quote from: stefy;314920
Ai... seems irritating.... NOOOOoooO!!...
Anyways... Its ok if you drag the story longer, makes it more interesting I guess. Before the date I wanna know why Yossi left first and you haven't really elaborated on her character and stuff. Hope next chapter is more Yossi related!!

She does sound quite horrid. I feel like slapping her myself. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't!!! It's Ai-chan :baa60776: *stomps on own hand*

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2007, 12:59:38 PM »
Quote from: JFC;314805
Well, there's that, too. She can take me for free, too. :drool: But, if she pays money, then she means serious business, y'know? xD

Oh, looks like KrazyForKamei is a Korean fan, too! Yay! <3

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2007, 12:16:56 AM »
Is the Goto-Ai situation going to turn out like "Play Misty for me"? Wonder who's gonna get attacked by an axe wielding, jumping-out-of-the-closet Ai!

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_Misty_For_Me)
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2007, 12:35:17 AM »
something in my head still tells me that Miki won't be able to go to that date...
and Ai-stalker for the win! XDXD

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Seimeisen