JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Falling U

Author Topic: (Group) She'z (쉬즈)  (Read 5021 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
(Group) She'z (쉬즈)
« on: May 18, 2012, 04:16:15 AM »
She'z (쉬즈)

She'z is the first idol group formed under Line Entertainment, and consists of four girls who majored in vocals at "prestigious art schools".

--

The girls:

Jinah

Name: Lee Jin-ah (이진아)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/shezjinah1010

Taeyeon

Name: Lee Tae-yeon (이태연)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/shez_taeyeon

Jiyoung

Name: Kim Ji-young (김지영)
Date of Birth: May 24th, 1993
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kjy930524

Seyeon

Name: Kim Se-yeon (김세연)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/shez_sy

Debut MV "My Way".

And a perf at M!Countdown.

--

Good lord, another new group. Quick and dirty topic, I gotta watch and listen to these more later.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 02:38:51 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
Re: (Group) She'z (쉬즈)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 07:13:31 AM »
Jinah? Taeyeon? Jiyoung?  Do they WANT to cause confusion with their names?  The song's not bad, I'll keep my eye on them. 

Edit:  Shit, song's growing on me! 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:55:56 AM by Flyp »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 09:28:52 AM »
haha nice pun'z.

CALLLL ON ME! cute dance but they sure got the pipes. Like the "prestigious art schools" angle, and thick HiPs :yep:

Offline alffonso

• ecchi
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 09:51:47 PM »
They're very talented for being a rookie group :) The song is nice and I'm waiting to see more of them in the future.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 11:36:29 PM »
Hey I actually spent a moment watching their perfs and things :P

Jinah I guess is this group's "so skinny that she makes even other skinny girls look fat" member, not so much in the pics posted above but in the live perfs it's very noticeable... She's quite pretty but probably stands out the least (aside from her petite frame) to me after this quick introduction. They all have good voices so complimenting on that would be a bit 'duh'.

Taeyeon seems to be the group's prissy front girl. She sings well like all of them, but I think she was chosen for this role for her looks (because while she's good at singing, she's not like.. WHOA OMG amazing). I like her crossed eyes, but I didn't notice they were crossed in any of the videos. ;_; Damn crap quality.

Jiyoung is ^_^ Great smile and knows to use it. Good for her. She also has a voice that doesn't sound like everyone else. Pretty good.

Seyeon has, can I even say, the most unique voice among them all? When I first heard it I thought "what." It's definitely not the usual cutesy Kpop voice. I like her nose mole :lol: She seems like the most girl-next-door type out of them all, lookswise. Like she might not be a famous person. :lol:

It's a recent pic from Seyeon's twitter!!

Their debut song... Honestly I find the melody quite forgettable, I listened to it something like 5 times today and I wouldn't be able to hum it to you right now. I remember some parts of the dance though. Um anyway :D I really like the way their voices sound together during the chorus. Innocent somehow, combined with this uplifting melody. Or maybe I'm just a fool.

ANYWAY I didn't exactly fall in love, but I'll keep an eye on them in the future.
I just thought I'd spend a moment on them since I got this crazy idea of going through all the lady kpop groups and trying to get to know them better. And this thread just stumbled in front of me first...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 11:31:09 PM »
A pretty lovely singing session:

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi