JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Here We Go feat. Verbal

Author Topic: [10 Shots] Wanted! [Completed] - WMatsui, Atsumina, KojiYuu, SaeYaka [#2 Omake]  (Read 118978 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 2]
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2013, 09:32:02 AM »
Hmm... about Mayuyu and Yuki.... there's still alot of chapters left.
Everything can changes.  :P

I'll believe in you at the Mayuki.  :mon thumb:

Mayuyu! Make Yukirin fall hard for you so that she won't come back to Sae!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2013, 11:49:30 AM »
Minami is so persistent... to get to know Atsuko

Who is this friend that betrayed Atsuko and others?

Eh... Yuki is a spy for Atsuko... why?

And Yuki with Mayu already? That's fast...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2013, 12:18:01 PM »
Minami is so persistent... to get to know Atsuko

Who is this friend that betrayed Atsuko and others?

Eh... Yuki is a spy for Atsuko... why?

And Yuki with Mayu already? That's fast...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Yuki is spying because Acchan already have a plan before to rob in a bigger scale, she wanna know the police can track them or not.

Yuki and Mayu just knew each other in 3 weeks, but they already slept together.. Yuki is awesome..  :lol:
But they didn't dating or something... just did 'it'. :P

Wow... you always ask some good questions.. :D
Thanks for reading my fanfic in a detail way like that..  :mon love:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2013, 01:25:28 PM »
owh..they have been betrayed before...
Yuki...Mayu will be hurt if she knows who the real Yuki is...  :cry:
and Atsumina second meeting! lol Takamina I think she has interest in Atsuko since she's a cold person.
and lol Jurina!!!  :lol:
and haaahhh...waiting for the next update!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2013, 05:22:48 PM »
wooow... that was great fanfic..  :thumbup

yeah... atsumina as always...  :ptam-ok:

(but actually my saeyuki heart is just broken... hiks...  :ptam-hbk:

even though its mayuki, please makes saeyuki moment for a while...    :kneelbow:

i hope u will update soon...
 thanks... ^_^

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2013, 06:50:24 PM »
Oh Takamina so persistent hahah Acchan you stand a chance against her hahaha

Juju and Rena started with the left feet too wmatsui second meeting, I cant wait for it :3

I feel sorry for Mayu now. Yuki is just using her ;.; I wonder if Sae knows >< poor Sae too... don't let her end alone and heartbroken please

It seems Maeda's team steal from the corrupts. And what about that betrayal Yuko talked about?

Thank you for the update o/ granny like it very much ;)

Oh you plan the whole story before starts writing. Good! I wish I was that organized ><

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2013, 08:49:03 PM »
Jurina :smhid...........Rena is not rude, she is just honest :P (well I think so :nervous)
Yuki is such a player :shocked
I look forward to next chapter soooo miuch. :w00t:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2013, 03:56:15 AM »
@chiqinna: Acchan and Rena are the cold girls... I feel pity for Takamina and Jurina.  :lol:
Mayu will definitely feels hurt, but not in a next chapter. She will found it later.  :cry:

@edogawa4869: SaeYuki. Yup, I'm planning to write their sweet moment in some chapters. Thanks for reading. :D

@BbSis: Sae x Yuki x Mayu. I can't tell about the future chapters, but for now... Yuki is still belongs to Sae.. they loved each other.  XD
Granny... you always praise me, that's makes me flattered. But, if you found any bad things in my fanfics.. you can freely telling it to me too. I'll appreciate it too. XD

@Zita: About Rena-Jurina... In this fanfic, I made Rena as a really smart girl (maybe genius). She's a little bit arrogant and like to teased other people. Well... let's just say Rena is really honest towards people. :P
Actually... I didn't have a plan to make Yuki as a player, but....... if you say so, I can make her a player.  :lol:
For now, she's just using Mayu for a purpose...

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 3]
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »

PART 3

= Maeda Team - First Trial (2) =

Just in 10 seconds, Yuko already success opened the main door, Maeda team entered that pawnshop quietly.

Sae pointed a door, “There’s another room, they put all stuff there.” Sae gave them the instruction.

They nodded. Yuko walked in the front, they must passed 3 doors before they can went in to the room that Sae said before. But Yuko was still able to open the doors easily.

Yuko opened the safety boxes one by one while her friends put all stuff into their bag, and they closed it again after the box empty.

Rena looked around, she found an odd room. “Yuko, open this door.”

After the door completely opened, she smirked. “Gotcha.” There are so many screens and computers in there.

Suddenly a men ran to Rena direction and wanna hit her with a baseball bat, but she can dodged it easily. Sae run, she wanna punch that men but Rena’s feet hit him first, on his stomach. Afterwards, Rena did a knee kick to that men’s face. That men fell on the floor.

Rena looked at Sae, “I don’t need your help.” she smirked.

But another men came from Rena’s behind, he hold an iron stick. Sae kick his head before he can hit Rena. That men fell too. She looked at Rena and smirked, “Obviously… you still need my help, computer girl.” She gave Rena a smile of satisfaction. Rena looks annoyed.

Sayaka quickly closed the men’s mouth and nose with her hand. Those guys fainted. “Anesthetic always give us a positive feedback.” Sayaka grinned.

Rena opened her laptop quickly, she connect it with a computer there. She tried to tracking the security system. After she’s working on her laptop for about 3 minutes, she already able to hack it completely. “Piece of cake.”

Rena closed her laptop, she tidy it up. She poke Maeda’s shoulder, “My job is already done here.”

"Thank you." Maeda gave her a bag. "Bring this, you can back to the car. Wait us in there."

Rena nodded, she carried that bag and walked away.

"Guys, we gotta get out in 5 minutes!!" Sayaka said that after she saw her watch.

"Roger that." Yuko smiled while she opened the safety boxes. Suddenly she found something, "Sae-chaann… your Rolex!"

Sae ran happily, and then she grabbed it from Yuko. “I thought I’ll lost them.”

========================== **** ===========================

= Takamina Team - Blur =

Takamina threw a file on to her desk. “What is this?! No clue after all??”

A police in front of her startled. “N-no, sergeant.”

"Let me check their security camera." Another police gave the tape to Jurina. Jurina played it. She gasped, "W-what?! Are you fu*king kidding with me?!" She glared at that police.

"N-no! we took it from the crime scene itself."

Mayuyu came and then she watched it too. She blushed. “Se-sex tape?!!”

Yuki smacked her forehead, Why did Rena replace it with that?!!! She can simply delete the tape. A clever girl with a cheap brain. She pulled Mayu, “Stop enjoying that video.”

Mayu turned her head, “I’m not enjoyed it!! I’m just watching the evidence. It’s normal to do, right?” She grinned.

Takamina stood up, “How about the fingerprint?”

The police shook his head, “None.”

"Blood?"

The police shook his head again, “Only the guards was bleeding. The guards was punched by the thieves, and then they fainted.”

"How about the crime scene? Is there any broken window or door?" Yuki asked him.

"No. Actually… except their stuff and money, all other things looks normal and not moved at all. That’s not look like a crime, even the owner didn’t believe it at first. The crime scene looks….. tidy and clean."

I shouldn’t doubting Maeda’s theory.. ‘No kill and no mess.’ Her theory make us survive until today, no one can track us. We even can walking in front of our victim without they realize that we’re the thieves who robbed their house. And me?? I even can became a part of this police!! Awesome.

"Yuki… why are you smiling?? Did you enjoy it too??" Jurina looked at her.

Mayu pointed the TV. “Yeahh… you keep staring that tape.”

*sank* She’s panicked. “No… No-no-no!! I just did what you said before…. watching the evidence (?).” Yuki didn’t realize that she still looked at the TV (but not watching it?).

Mayu and Jurina chuckled.

"I can’t believe it…" Takamina looks desperate. "We already investigate this case for 3 days and we found nothing……. they’re so….. perfect!"

Mayuyu smiled, “Just wait.”

"Huh?" Takamina and Jurina looks confused.

Mayuyu smirked. “I am sure that those ‘perfect robber’ will show up again. They won’t just did this once, they will do it over and over again. They won’t stop until we catch them. We can wait… collect the evidence. I will try my best to know their pattern and their weakness.”

Yuki stared Mayuyu. She’s not as stupid as I thought before. Clever. She’s dangerous. Yuki smirked, Well… at least she already falling in love with me. At first I thought that I will dump her, but now…. I think that I can use her more longer.

========================== **** =========================

= WMatsui: Meet Again =

When Maeda told us about the ‘bigger scale’, I thought it will be more interesting for me… but, nothing changed. Still simple at all. I even didn’t have to use my brain, just see.. do.. finish. Can Maeda found a more interesting target with more complex security?!

Rena went out from her bathroom. After she dried her hair and changed her clothes, she took her key. I will buy some new books, if I keep living like this… my brain cells will die one by one.

*at Bookstore*

Rena looked around, she saw a bookcase with ‘Computer Books’ labeled on it. Actually… I already knew all about IT stuff. But I will keep looking there, maybe I can find something fun to read with more detail.

Rena scanned the titles one by one, but nothing got her interest. She walked away from that bookcase.

She read another label on a bookcase. Music? Am I need to learn it? Rena saw some musical instruments beside that bookcase, a white-gold guitar catch her eyes. Rena wanna touch it, but someone grabbed it first.

"Hey!! I’m the first who looked forward to it." She’s angry.

"Sorry, I already saw this since a week ago. Today is my ‘payroll day’, finally… I can buy this." That girl looks excited and wanna bring it to the cashier.

Rena grabbed that girl’s shoulder, “I won’t let you survive this time.”

That girl confused,”This time?” She turned back and saw Rena’s face, “You???” Jurina shocked.

"Yes, it’s me. Now, give it to me!"

"No!" Jurina hold it tightly.

"Give it to me!" "No!" "I will kill you this time!" "I don’t care. Hey, back off!!" "Don’t run away from me!" They keep struggling with that guitar. All people in that store looked at them.

*15 minutes later*

A cashier girl smiled, “Now, both of you…. you can go home with peace.”

Jurina and Rena lifted their hand. Both of them hold their own guitar. Those gitar looks exactly similar.

Rena glared Jurina. ”You’re lucky that this store have another stock. If they didn’t, You will d-“

Jurina sighed, “Oh, come on. Our problem was over, can we just stop fighting and looking for our lunch? I’m hungry.”

"yeah.. I’m hugry too." She glared Jurina again, "Well… You’re lucky that I’m hungry now. If not, I will kick y-"

Jurina grabbed Rena’s hand. “Too much talking.” She sighed. Jurina pulled Rena into a restaurant nearby the bookstore.

Jurina sat first. “You, sit here. Don’t make another mess on public place anymore.”

"Okay." Rena obediently sat in front of Jurina. It’s odd to saw herself listened others words, usually… she only listens Acchan because she’s really respect Acchan.

Both of them ordered their own meal. They waited their meal come in silence, none of them talking. After some minutes, their meal finally came.

"Itadakimasu!!" Jurina smiled brightly.

Rena put a lot of chilli sauce into her bowl and then she ate it without said anything.

Jurina frowned, “Do you like spicy stuff?”

"Hm."

"Are you sure? It’s quite a lot."

"I know, but I’m okay with this."

Jurina amazed, “Cool.” She continue to ate her meal. “Hey, what’s your name?”

Rena shocked, she choked. Jurina gave her a glass of water. She drank it. “Why did you suddenly ask about that?”

"Well…. at least I know how to call you if we bumped to each other again like before. We already met twice, maybe there’s the third too." Jurina grinned.

"We won’t bumped again. I had a headache everytime I met you. This will be the last time I saw you." Rena shook her head.

"Really?"

"Yes. Why are you so sure that we will meet again?? It’s all just coincidence."

"Because I believe at destiny."

Rena laughed, “Your childhood seems REALLY fun, are you born in a dreamland or something?”

Jurina looked at Rena, “My name is Jurina.” Jurina stood up, “You don’t have to say your name now. You can tell it to me in our next meeting.” She looked at her watch, “Sorry, I have something to do. See you later.”

Rena saw Jurina went out from the restaurant. W-wh-what??!!

========================== **** ==========================

= Next Step: AtsuMina =

*BELL RINGING*

Takamina opened the door. She smiled after she saw who’s coming. “Maeda-san!! Come in.”

Acchan rolled her eyes. “I gave you my phone number because you always pleading me, but it’s not means that I’m happy to received 50 messages in each day from you.”

Takamina grinned, “Sorry. But if this make you will come here, I will send 100 messages instead.”

"Don’t you dare!!" Acchan pointed at Takamina’s face.

"Okay-okay… I’m kidding. Duh! You’re a serious person, too serious."

Acchan walked into Takamina’s apartment, “So… are you trying to say that I’m a boring person?”

"No! That’s not what I mean." Takamina shocked. "Yo-you’re an int-interesting g-gi-girl."

"So……" Acchan approached Takamina’s face, their face became more closer. "What are you trying to say here is you have an interest towards me?"

Takamina stepped back, “No… I didn’t say something like that!!” She’s panicked.

Acchan closed the door behind her, she leaned on it. “So…… it means that you hate me?”

"No-no!! I don’t hate you. I like you, but… you’re just too cold." Takamina looked away.

"Hmmm…. you like me. Wow, this’s a new fact." Acchan laughed. "Takahashi-san…. you’re too serious about it. I’m just kidding. You even didn’t need to answer all my questions before." She sat on a couch.

"But I’m not kidding." Takamina still stood there.

"Hm?" Acchan looked at Takamina, she seems confused.

"Th-that’s not a joke… I… I li-like y-you." Takamina avoid Acchan’s eyes.

"Are you trying to tease me again? I won’t fall for it."

"Is it not clear enough for you? I said…. it’s not a joke!"

Acchan surprised. Sh-she serious?! She raised her eyebrows.

========================== **** ==========================

"Mayuyu…." Yuki hugged her from behind.

"Hm?" Mayu still busy cooking.

"I’m just curious, are your job is like a detective for our team?"

Mayuyu laughed. “Maybe you can call it like that. I’m in charge as evidence collector, analize the case, and sniff where the villian will strikes again. Based on my data and my analysis, Takamina and Jurina can catch the villian.”

"Wow… you have a cool job." Yuki pecked Mayu’s cheek.

Mayu smiled. She turned off the stove and then she turned back. Mayu let Yuki’s hand hold her waist. “I heard from Takamina, you’ll be have a same job with me. Maybe they thought you’re as smart as me.” She chuckled.

Yuki leaned her forehead onto Mayu’s forehead. “I’m not as smart as you, but I’m braver than you.”

"Is that so?" Mayu put her hands around Yuki’s neck. "What’s that use for?"

Yuki blows Mayu’s left ear. “It’ll be very useful if you’re right in front of your enemy, face to face.” Yuki kissed Mayu’s neck, she suck it slowly.

Mayu let out her soft moan. “face to face? I never really went out to a battle field. That’s Takamina and Jurina job to do it.”

Yuki’s kisses became down and more down. One of her hand caressed Mayu’s thigh. “What if…. your enemy is here? Right now, in front of your face? Can you be able to run away? fast enough to save your live?”

Mayu can’t hold this pleasure, Yuki keep kissing all over her body. “Bu-bu-but… they’re not here right now. It…. it’s just yo-you and me now… Ahhhhh….” Mayu bite her below lip. “Let’s not talk about it now.”

Yuki chuckled. She stopped kissing and look deep into Mayu’s eyes. ” you lack of concentration too.”

Mayu blushed, “Do you think that I will be able to concentrate to answering your question if you keep kissing my body like that?!”

*PHONE RINGING*

Yuki let off Mayuyu. “Sorry, we have to postpone this for a while.” She winked

Mayuyu nodded.

Yuki went into her bedroom and pick up her phone. “Hello?”

“Hi, Yukirin. Where are you?”

"Sae-chan… is that you??" She looks excited.

“Yes. I’m really missed you… let’s go out tomorrow.”

"Are you asked me out??"

Sae laughed, “Yes. I will pick you up tomorrow. Where’s your new apartment?”

"I will send my address by email."

“Okay then.. Bye, I love you.”

"So do I."

Yuki ended the call.

She went out from her room again, she saw Mayuyu still standing in the kitchen. What should I do to her?

=================== TO BE CONTINUED ===================

Spoiler for next chapter:

• Mayu x Yuki x Sae
  • Maeda Team: Next Target

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2013, 11:22:39 AM »
I'm really loving Rena here. :hip smile:

Maeda's team is so cool. Smooth operations. Very tidy as they say. 8)2

Takamina is really amazing. I mean 50 messages a day. :shocked She likes Acchan that much.

LOL Jurina is much more responsible than Rena. Usually its the opposite in most fics.

Saeyuki will have a date next chapter.... :( Mayuyu....

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2013, 04:08:24 PM »
R and J have same guitars. :grin:
And Takamina 50 messages? She have so much free time.

Isn't there possibility that Mayu will stalk Yuki?

Good job :thumbsup

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2013, 04:37:53 PM »
yeeahhh... update..

woow... maeda team is smooth criminal really.. :on crazygran:

kyaaa.... takamina confess to acchan...  :luvluv1:

sweeeeeet...  :shy2:

owh... SaeMaYuki next chapter???

i can't wait...

keep on going author-san... 

:twothumbs

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2013, 06:22:44 PM »
Guys... maybe those 50 messages that Takamina sent to Acchan are like: "How are you?" "What are you doing?" "Hi." "Let's meet." "Thanks." "I'm bored." etc.
Just some simple message, of course she will reach 50 messages easily.  XD

@konoe : About Rena-Jurina. Yup... I made their character different from most fic. I wanna try something new.  :D
Is Mayu need to know about SaeYuki dating? Maybe it'll be better for her if she didn't know about that.  :P

@zita : I'm not decide about Mayuyu yet. But actually, I don't wanna hurt her too much. Is it better for her to didn't know about SaeYuki's date?

@edogawa4869 : Hi, Thanks a lot for reading. Yeahh... Maeda Team is awesome!!  :lol:
SaeYuki.... I will make them very sweet for you.  :P
Takamina confession, she like Acchan as a friend or as a lover.... we didn't know about it yet.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2013, 06:59:44 PM »

@zita : I'm not decide about Mayuyu yet. But actually, I don't wanna hurt her too much. Is it better for her to didn't know about SaeYuki's date?

Well I don't know, it depends on what you intend to end. (If they will be together or not.) And how much you want to stir a plot.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2013, 11:16:48 PM »
Interesting!!! *-*
I like Rena's personality wmatsui so funny XD
Mayu will get hurt sooner or later :D
I guess we need drama XD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2013, 11:31:03 PM »
Wmatsui getting friendlier in a weird way

Atsumina in a awkward position

Mayuki is very intimate but poor Mayu being used

And Saeyuki is having a date the next day

But what about Mayu?

Can see Yuki liked sae here more than Mayu...

But would that be the case later?

How about Atsuko?

what would she do about minami's feeling?

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the update

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2013, 05:06:40 AM »
Wondering how it end

Since the pair was on the good side and bad side

If takamina x acchan really happend how they end their love?

Mayuki too,beside now yuki love sae but if she used mayu,playing with her heart like that,i hope yuki regret that and pay for all she did to mayu,hope she fall hard.

As for rena,still wonder how wmatsui could happen

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2013, 07:49:02 AM »
Hello~
Um.. Actually, I've been reading your fic without commenting xD
Forgive me >_<

Umm,,, you know, I really like Rena's character here! It's fun to read it XD
And I always enjoy it when I read WMatsui moments since they are so cute~!  XD

Taka already confessing to Maeda? Even though they just met~ Hahahah
That was fast Taka!

Ahh,, Mayuyu~ Don't hurt Mayuyu too much, please :cry:
Yukirin is bad! :angry:
Hmm,, sooner or later she will fall for Mayu, then she can't help but betray Sae,, then she will choose between Sae and Mayu, then she choose Mayu, and then she'll betray Maeda's Team.. Oh no! Then Maeda's Team hate Yuki, and lol! Sorry! My imagination went wild :P

Thanks for the update :)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2013, 11:31:31 AM »
how dare you yuki!!! hurting mayuyu!!!
if you played someone heart you will be played by fate!!!

takamina!! so bold isn't it too fast????

rena and jurina was so funny

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2013, 06:50:59 PM »
@mo-chan : Hi. Thanks for reading. Yup, We love drama. XD

@cisda83 : I always love your comment and your questions. It makes me know what should I write in next chapter.  :D

@ gek geki : we all wondering how they will become pairing. Love will found a way..  :P
I feel pity for Mayu too.  :cry:

@White Hawk : I always see you like my post, I'm glad that finally... you write a comment for me.  XD
I love WMatsui too..  :)
About Takamina confession, that's not like a love confession... it's friend confession.  :P
Wow... I love your imagination about Sae x Yuki x Mayu.

@Terragen : Yuki just doing her job as a spy, for a villain like them... I think they will do anything to get the information.
But as you say... maybe Yukirin will get her punishment.  :lol:
Takamina is too fast for a love confession, but how if she just wanna be Acchan's friend.

Thanks for all comment. Thanks for reading.  :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Here We Go feat. Verbal