JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Hikizuru Beat

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 876086 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Reply #1260 on: September 15, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »

DOWNLOAD

Aww... *pets*

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1261 on: September 15, 2009, 09:30:48 PM »
Oh shush, Aichan. You are perfect height. Now let's make out.

I mean...

Ojigi de shape up vid above = CUTE! lol at Aichan and Sayu acting like embarrassed noobs with Karin, but then Karin isn't embarrassed at all :D (Karin = the little girl egg)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1262 on: September 15, 2009, 11:15:48 PM »

Oh yes please.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1263 on: September 15, 2009, 11:18:34 PM »
Lollipopgirl's gonna love that :D

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1264 on: September 15, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »
NOM NOM NOM~ NICE~ :heart:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1265 on: September 15, 2009, 11:53:08 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1266 on: September 16, 2009, 04:09:54 AM »
^
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

:wub:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1267 on: September 16, 2009, 11:15:54 AM »

:love:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1268 on: September 16, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »
Lollipopgirl's gonna love that :D

Lol I love you guys :heart:
Can't tell me that look on Gaki's face means nothin! :P
Gotta figure out what to do with that pic... probably just settle for it being a new wallpaper me thinks~

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #1269 on: September 16, 2009, 01:07:58 PM »
Can't tell me that look on Gaki's face means nothin! :P

yeah, it means 'wanna know where's my right hand?'  :twisted:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1270 on: September 16, 2009, 03:52:06 PM »
^ LOL You know what, once you said that I looked at the pic again and its so true XD

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1271 on: September 16, 2009, 10:34:06 PM »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #1272 on: September 16, 2009, 10:39:03 PM »
Weekly Bunshun Tabloid : Takahashi Ai

partial summary by ylen @ H!O

I personally think that the article is just made up, exaggerated thing...Ai-chan's comments are just made up or taken out of context...

The article is saying that Ai-chan herself realizes the difference of the "golden-age momusu" and the current momusu..that there is a huge gap between the earnings and popularity between those generations...where before, their make-up rooms used to be full of chocolates and other stuff from fans, and the concerts were in orders of 20thousands and so...and the momusu members used to appear on the list of highest paid people..but now, they do concerts for places with a capacity of 2thousand..and they do as much work as before, but earn less..it said that they have to do 20places now just to earn as much as 2concerts that they did when they were more famous...

it also said that the gap began to appear starting from the 5th gen..and Ai-chan realizes these too much because she joined momusu at their peak..

and in the end, it hinted that Ai-chan was thinking about graduating..taking out of the context Ai-chan's desire to study abroad..and some from Kizuna Shokudou....(actually, it also said that sometimes Ai-chan falls into silence when they are moving from one place to another, while other members are laughing and having fun..it said that Ai-chan always feels tired because of work)

stole this right off jpm. dont know how true is this

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1273 on: September 16, 2009, 10:49:19 PM »
^It is what it is, shit everybody knows and shit taken out of context with the tabloid treatment. She would never just talk like this.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1274 on: September 17, 2009, 06:40:05 AM »
^
^
Things are always taken out of context when it comes to these weekly gossip magazines. *sighs

Nice gif Stryfe!  :thumbsup

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1275 on: September 17, 2009, 07:40:41 AM »
^I also think that Takahashi Ai-chan wouldn't say this to the press, especially the tabloids. 
But in all respect, it likely how Ai-chan would think, heck most people would be that way, too.   If anyone is in her position, they probably would feel the same.  No matter how much love you have for your career, job, hobbies, etc., after going at it nonstop, one would normally feel fatigue and stress which requires rest and relaxation and time to clear their mind before continuing.  but with the work schedule MoMusu have, even their time off isn't really enough and they're still young, they started this in their early life, they might not know how to handle stress and fatigue properly and let it affect their mentality and their thoughts on idol life. 
Plus Ai-chan and Gaki-san both are in MoMusu for 8 long years, more so then any members and the responsbility is on their shoulders.  Alot of pressure, for sure.

Though I would hate to hear Ai-chan, Gaki-san or any members graduating at such a time now, but for physical and mental health concerns, I can't deny them.   I can only hope that they can handle such stress and pressure, able to relax and not graduate so soon. 
Even if they do, I hope they'll still continue in the music/idol/entertainer path so we won't miss them as much. 

Ai-chan is the greatest vocalist, an amazing performer for H!P right now, losing her would really hurt them, and us fans. 
Ultimately, hopefully UFA can get out of their troubles (i.e. management, promotion, popularity) and properly/rightfully promote and train Momusu, H!P and all of the members, so popularity and profits can rise.  that way, Ai-chan won't have to carry such a huge burden as leader of MoMusu and H!P and she can continue.  Also, if other momusu members can get more lines, Ai-chan won't have to work so hard.  I know Ai-chan is the best singer in Momusu currently, possibly the best of all the members, including the graduated members.  But it also increase that pressure and fatigue.  Train the other members more, especially Sayu and Koharu. place more in the spot line, have the other members shine, so that the can take over once the time comes so Ai-chan won't worry as much and MoMusu can keep going.  Hopefully when the time comes, Ai-chan can leave MoMusu in good hands without having to suffer.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1276 on: September 17, 2009, 07:49:56 AM »
seriously... i doubt very much that she can talk all that stuff, not to mention that is useless info about money that i seriously doubt she have any idea. Anyways, i like the picture they choose, NICE!!!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1277 on: September 17, 2009, 09:14:56 AM »
^
^
Hmm, I don't know... I don't think they look at it as '8 long years' the way we do, for Gaki especially... In a way its all she's know, it was her dream as a kid and she was still a kid when she joined, she'd be lost if she graduated right now, especially considering how much of a natural motherly instinct she has to the youngens... at the same time, she be lost if Ai-chan graduated :P
I don't think it would matter how popular MM was, Ai-chan would still be drained and all that... its just the way she is. She's a perfectionast, she's throws her all into everything! I know its inevitable but I think if (or I guess when) Ai-chan graduates she's gonna feel so guilty leave the others coz as it is she doesn't feel like a good leader so she'll always feel kinda unaccomplished in that since I guess.

I don't know what I'm saying anymore XD Regardless, I will just keep hoping that when the day does come, TakaGaki will graduate together/close together in time... Mako & KonKon did and its the gokkies, it just feels right! :heart:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1278 on: September 17, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »
NOOO GRADUATION!! I can't imagine. AiButt is riding high!

I have a serious discussion question that I was bothering Stryfe and shura earlier: anyone have a pic of Ai totally sweaty, muscular, flexing, with abs glistening? I swore I've seen concert pics like that.

It's for...research :whistle:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1279 on: September 17, 2009, 11:58:28 AM »
I totally forgot, here's a bunch real quick that fills at least some of that criteria. Man my pic folders are a fucking mess.

I'll get back to you with more later.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Hikizuru Beat