JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - GO TO THE TOP!!

Author Topic: Unnatural High - chapter 14 part 1 (Multipairing) 04/03/2018  (Read 13868 times)

Offline starmonst3r

• 48 & 46 FAN also a kpop fan and a MOOMOO
Re: Unnatural High: Sidechapter- H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N (NIGHT) Part 3
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2016, 05:37:11 PM »
H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N (NIGHT) PART Part 4

"WHYYY!!" Screamed Miki, in despair.

"We were almost there" she continued.

"Time out". They all look at the source, Naachan, "Looks like we've got good news and bad news".

"What good news, it's all bad news".

"I agree with her".

"Bad news is there's still more, the good news is there's three left,worse news is they're strong".

"Worst news is it's Yuko and Gekikara". said Naanya

"Yup totally didn't see that".

Renacchi pointed her finger at Miki, "It's all Miki's  fault".

"What'd I do".

"You provoked the author".

"It's gonna turn out bad anyway, the author's got no skil- mmgrh". Renacchi had her hand on Miki’s mouth.

"Sorry, just continue the sto-oww". Miki stepped on her as a rebellion.

The author replied, "Bla bla bla bla bla, Got it".

There was also another bad news, Gekikara and Yuko found them, but Takadeka was not near them.

Gekikara was biting her nails, she then looked at all of them and stopped at Miki, letting out her famous laugh.

Renacchi clasp he hands, "Great, let's leave Miki to her”.

“R u Crazy”.

“Says the girl who's wearing crayons”. They stuck out their tongues at each other.

Gekikara and Yuko couldn't sit still watching both of them argue. They started to punch them . They were dumbfounded by the sudden attack. Totally forgot they were this strong.

“Ok, Miki and Renacchi are gonna take on Gekikara, you and I guys with Yuko.

“Why am I stuck with her” whined Miki. Renacchi closed both of her ears, hearing her.

“You both have the worst relationship” complained Naachan before running of to Yuko.

VS Yuko
The three of them tried to hit her at the same time. But, she moved so quickly, hitting and kicking, and in a few minutes, they were lying on the ground moaning. They didn't even get a scratch on her. Yuko wasn't tired yet, she put her hand on her neck and turned it left and right, popping it with a series of clicks in rapid succession. They managed to stand up, slowly while breathing heavily. They hold up their fists up till their shoulders.

"Don't hold back or I'm gonna break you" said Yuko. After finding out how strong she was, they decided to use some of their powers. Naanya using her strength and speed, Naachan transformed her arm into a bat and Yuiri helped from behind since she can't fight. Naanya rushed at Yuko, using her speed she made Yuko distracted by looking at her long enough for Yuiri to hit her on the back of her knees. Naanya speedily came over and kicked Yuko by the jaw. While her head was tossed to the back, Naachan hit her, her head going forward this time. After a few more fights between Yuko and wNana, they were on the ground. Taking it as a chance, Yuiri cast an incantation, she summoned chains from the ground and bind her.

VS Gekikara

Gekikara has her fingers on her teeth, ready to bite the fingernails and she was also doing her signature laugh. She was ready to punce on both Miki and Renacchi.

"Wait" said Miki and put her hands up to say "stop". Gekikara stopped biting her nails from curiosity.

"Can we reschedule this, if I'm late my mom's gonna kill us".

Renacchi looked at her in utter shock and blurted out "In this situation we're both gonna die". Gekikara threw something at them. They turned back to the fight.

"Now, where were we ?" Said Gekikara and with a flick of her hand, as if to say come on, towards them. After a few missed hits, they both had their backs to the wall, it was sort of a dead end. Gekikara approached Miki, Miki tried to throw a punch but her feet were pulled of violently, she was being dragged through the whole place. Gekikara had her back shown towards Renacchi. Renacchi tried to sneak up behind her, but Gekikara back-kicked her.

After being dragged for a few moments, Miki was thrown away.

"Should we attack her at the same time"

"I don't even think she's human". They decided to go with the plan anyway.

The other three finally arrived to both of them on the ground.

Miki had an idea, "Naachan can you change into a guitar".

Renacchi backed up her idea,"That's it Gekikara's past, she always go berserk on herself when she hears a guitar chord"

Naachan turned into a guitar. Miki picked her up and played a chord. Upon hearing it, she had a flashback to her childhood. She took a nearby sharp object and inflicted it on her thigh. Not hearing anything, being in her own world, Renacchi and Naanya were behind ready to knock her out. After Gekikara slowed down, they took the chance and hit her repeatedly, not giving her a chance to fight back. They needed to hurry since Yuiri has to set up the chains. Taking the perfect moment, she was finally taken down.

They all hurriedly went to the room where the mastermind was in. After searching, they finally found it. They didn't make a sound, to surprise attack the person. It didn't went as plan. In front of them was a tall, slender, beautiful cat-like girl.

"Are you the mastermind" asked Naachan, the unnofficial leader. The girl only smile and shake her head.

"That will be me" a voice from behind her was heard. The figure was hard to recognize at the distance. It came closer and the figure was beginning to resemble someone. They were all in shock seeing who it was.

"IT'S YOU?" They all said together.

Author: WOOOHOOO (Packing stuff in bag)
Miki:What are you happy about?
Author: I’m going on a family vacation duh.
Miki:Why were you late updating.

Author looks out window

Naanya:I think I know why
Miki:What?
Author:You know
Naanya: Our graduation announcement
Author: It was so sudden
Miki:Well, have fun on your vacation

Currentlyobsessing to: Heize- Star , Hoody- By your side ,Sol-T- Bad girls, TentoumuChu- Tired Innocence   (try to listen)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 06:06:40 PM by starmonst3r »

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High: Sidechapter- H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N (NIGHT) Part 4
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2017, 03:34:00 PM »
H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N (NIGHT) PART 5

The said person was walking towards them.

Naachan stood in front of  them "Why are you doing this Takamina-san?"

"Aren't you forgetting someone more important." Said a voice from the other side of the room.

They all said, "Shinoda-sensei."

"I'm surprised you've made it this far." She looked at each of them and to Takamina. "Now for the last fight, Takamina-san." Takamina nodded.

The door behind them opened, revealing the people they defeated before. Takamina arched back her fist, instead of hitting them, she opened her fist for a handshake. "Congratulations you've passed the test."

It took them about 3 seconds before shouting. "TEST?!!"

Dance floor

"You all knew about this?" Yuiri asked all the involved people.

"It was Mariko's idea".

Mariko explained, "Just wanted to make sure that you can defeat us even when one of us turned evil."

Mariko also pointed out, "Although, Sakura wasn't part of the real plan." Everyone looked at Sakura who was munching on melonpan with Rena.

"I saw everyone on the ground, so I quickly did the same."

Naanya was a little annoyed with what she did, "Shut up, you're just jealous of  Maki who gets to kiss girls and they ain't mad about it."

She kissed Naanya again, "And it worked.". She smiled victoriously, back to melonpan

Naanya returned back to reality. "No it didn't and you stole it."
"Stole what?"

"My $&jsj*&*&." Everyone came closer to hear what she said. "My djsjjejd."

She took a deep breath in, and spoke as she let it out. "My f-first....kiss."

They all spat out their drinks. "FIRST KISS??" Naanya shyly nodded.

"Your first kiss is a girl." mocked Takamina.

Yuko was ‘trying’ to be helpful. “Don't be jealous Takamina, we know you haven't had your kiss yet."

"Oh and you did?."

"Just ask my Nyan Nyan, said Yuko while her face was halfway buried into Nyan Nyan's breast.

"Yuko, not while the others are here." Yuko gave Nyan Nyan a pout.

Curiosity got the best of Naachan, "Ano,who is she exactly?" she looked at Nyan Nyan

Takamina said ,"Oh, she's-"

"My waifu."

She ignored Yuko ,"She's the research assistant."

While they were chatting, Naanya noticed that some people were missing."Wait, where's Miki, Milky, Sasshi and Jurina?"

"PARTY PEOPLE." They heard someone shouted.  Jurina, Milky and Miki were on stage dancing, while Sasshi was wearing a happi coat with other people shouting, "FIRE, TIGER, CYBER,FIBER, DIVER, VIBER, JYA JYA...."

They all looked at them strangely. Takamina knew it was not worth sitting and watching, she asked them. "Well since we're already here."

Later,  Everyone was dancing.

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High: Sidechapter- H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N (NIGHT) Part 4
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 03:39:17 PM »
Chapter 11:Unlikely Pair

MIKI WATCH OUT!!

Earlier before that.

It was the time they had a spar. Instead of solo battle, they will do it in teams. Takamina was their sensei in combat.

"Focus. You need to be in sync with your partner so you know how to attack enemies together". She explained to them.

First up Naanya and Miki VS Naachan and Yuiri. Both the teams put up a good fight, Naanya and Miki won. Since Renacchi didn’t have a partner, Takamina decided to put Renacchi and Miki on one team VS wNana. Renacchi and Miki unfortunately, didn't do really well. They didn't even give a scratch to their opponent .

After The Spar.

"You guys did great today but, Renacchi, Miki what went wrong?".

Renacchi complained, "What went wrong is making me partnering up with her" she pointed at Miki.

"Why are you blaming me for?".

"If you hadn't stepped in and tried to be a hero maybe we wouldn't clash together".

"I tried signaling you that I was gonna attack, but maybe your ego filled head didn't see it".

"DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY!!"

"Why? Cause you're the Queen Bee and we have to submit to your highness's orders, guess again, we're outside of school".

"Miki st-".

"Or maybe now that you're a vampire, the top of the food chain, or that you're so rich, because you bought your way into school, we will suddenly fo-".

'PLAK' Renacchi slapped her.

"Don't talk like you know me. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME".

Rena was picking up her things and walked away. "Rena where're you going?" This was the only time they used her real name.

"I quit". She responded.

This time it was Miki’s turn. "Miki", Naachan's eyes were practically begging.

"I also quit".

Shinoda, who came just in time for the argument, had her eyes open in amusement."Wow, the clown's got bite, didn't know she had it in her".

Naachan, being the leader that she is, decided to chase after them.

Mariko stopped her, "No, let them solve it themselves".

Next day at school

They were practically avoiding each other. Yuiri was a bit worried with the tension between them. "Are you sure we're doing the right thing?"

Naachan replied "Mariko said it, don't worry about it too much." Eventhough, she too, was also worried.

After school,

Kojimako sensed that something was not right between the girls. She decided to report it back to the Shadowking.

Shadow realm

"I see, it seems that we gained the windows of opportunity to increase our army". Said the   Shadow King who then laughed.

"Go now, except for you Mako, they know you in that school, I have plans for you and you". He pointed at her and another Shadow Queen.

Everyone except for Renacchi and Miki were at home. The both of them decided to go outside to release some stress. While they were both walking down a dark place, they sensed something wasn't right. Both of them started running away. Something was chasing them. They didn't stop until they bumped into something. They bumped into each other.

"Were you the one chasing me?" Asked an obviously annoyed Renacchi.

"What makes you think I have time chasing you?"

"Because you're capable of it"

"No, I think you're the one chasing me"

"Now you're accusing me?"

"It's only fair"

"Ara..ara . So they're the ones spoken of" They heard a voice. They looked and saw two hooded figures.

"I expected a little more than these... brats"

The both of them yelled, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING BRATS"

After calming down, Renacchi asked them,"Who are you?"

"I thought by now, you should already know 'what' we are."

"Shadows" answered Miki

"Don't lump us together with those lowly ones"

"We're the king's most trusted ones"

Knowing what they meant, "Queens"

"You've proven to be smart, what's your name?"

"Kato Rena" She said straight away.

Unlike Renacchi, Miki hesitated, "Nishino Miki"

"It's rude of us not to introduce ourselves to Kato-san and Nishino-san" The one with the twintail asked her partner.

The one with the twintail opened her hood and said ,"I'm Watanabe Mayu"

"I'm Kashiwagi Yuki" said the one, letting down her hood. "Now that we've introduced ourselves, be prepared".

The queens threw quite a lot of punches, continuing they're previous partnership, they were both bruised but healed quickly.

Renacchi grabbed Miki's collar, "STOP GETTING IN MY WAY"

"Why don't you first read my signals". Miki looked at the Queens. Renacchi understood what she meant and nodded to her.

This time they were trying to hit Mayu, but it was a feint. They quickly switched sides and finally managed a hit on them and with their strengths. But the Queens didn't stumbled back.

Mayu looked at her partner. "They're stronger now"

"Let's head back for now and report it"

Miki looked at them running away, "What? Now you're scared to fight back?"

Renacchi heard something. "Miki send an SOS to them". She did as she was told and called Naachan.

"Naachan, Renacchi told m-”

“MIKI WATCH OUT!!” Renacchi yelled. Both of them were hit by something.

'Miki? Miki?' Asked the person on the other side of the phone.

Miki woke up and looked around, she found everyone there, near her. "Where am I?"

She heard someone,"You're at the headquarter's health facility". It was Takamina.

She explained the girls, "Both of you were poisoned". their eyes were open wide.

"Thankfully we have the cure and we were quick enough before it spread"

"Who did this to you guys?" asked Naachan.

"The... Queens"

"WHAT?! YOU COULD'VE DIED" Takamina yelled at them.

"Don't worry, we gave quite a punch at them that they ran away" Miki proudly said.

"The poison you've got was only a warning"

Renacchi finally said something. "Kashiwagi Yuki and Watanabe Mayu were the Queens"

Hearing a familiar name, Jurina came closer to Renacchi. "Mayu, Watanabe Mayu? What did she look like? Was it like an anime-like cyborg girl?

"Jurina?". Renacchi was surprised.

"Sorry, I need some air" She went out the room.

"Jurina", Rena ran after her.

A person who works there, possibly a nurse said to them."All visitors should leave"

Mariko pushed them out of the room. "Come on, you've got school tomorrow"

Mariko looked back at the injured girls,"I'll call your pare-"

"Don't even bother, it's not like they care anyway" Renacchi stopped her.

Miki woke up from her sleep, probably a side effect of the cure. She woke up and found Renacchi not in her bed. She looked around the room and her eyes found a beautiful figure that is shining under the moonlight, looking out the window.

"Renacchi" she said.

The said person looked at her, eyes filled with sadness. Miki got up from her bed and sat next to her.

"Can't sleep?"

Renacchi didn't respond at all. The air was filled with awkwardness until Renacchi opened her mouth.

"I always hated you."

"You don't need to remind me."

"I hated you cause I'm jealous of you."

"Are you sure you weren't hit on the head?" Miki searched for any injury on her head.

Renacchi took her hand and hold it. She 'tried' to look at her.

"I'm jealous that you can do whatever you want, I'm jealous that you're actually smart, I- I-." Rennachi was starting to choke up but, she managed to continue. "I'm jealous that you have a family and real friends that cares about you.... and everything you said before about me was tru-."

Miki pulled Renacchi in for a hug then whispered to her. "You are smart and you do have people that cares about you."

She pulled away from Miki."You're lying, you-."

"We're a team, so that means we're your friends and most importantly we're a family that never leaves anyone behind."

Renacchi, let out all the tears she held back."Don't cry, you're most beautiful when you make fun of me and smile knowing you got to me with teases that are not hur-." Renacchi suddenly pulled her in for a kiss.

"What was that for?"

"As a thank you for understanding me."

A few days later, they were having another sparring contest. Renacchi and Miki came out victorious.

"What happened to you guys? Last time, you were at each other's neck, now  you're like, connecting via bluetooth." Takamina questioned them.

"Taka-"

"You don't have to tell me that failed."

Renacchi smiled."Well, a pet has to follow it's master." She looked at Miki. They all looked at them weirdly.

Everyone except for Renacchi and Miki were almost at home. The two of them were still in the room.

Remembering what Renacchi said earlier, Miki asked. "What did you mean by pet?"

"Since I kissed you it means I marked you as my pet, and I'm your owner."

"I don-".

Renacchi kissed her,

"I command you to shut up and obey me". Miki looked into Renacchi’s eyes and nodded. They continued to kiss, this time, longer.

Author: Miki whe-

Sees Miki and Renacchi making out in the corner

Author:What have I done. (Feeling lonely)

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High: Double Update + Poll
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2017, 09:54:33 AM »
Chapter 12: Haruka (Part 1).

Sakura’s P.O.V

AAAAH!!! Screams,fire, smoke everywhere. Seeing all this seems familiar. I’ve been through it before. Yes, It’s the village…Haruka. I need to find her. I tried to move but I can’t. I’m stuck. I coughed. The smoke is getting heavier. I dropped to the ground. I…I…Can’t…breathe. I’m losing strength. I can’t feel anything. Before everything faded away, I saw a figure coming closer.

I opened my eyes. I’m in an unfamiliar room. It’s brightly lighted. “Is this heaven” Am I still alive?

“No, but you’re close”. I heard a familiar voice. It was someone very familiar.

“Haruka” Without hesitation, I ran to hug her as tightly as I can. “I found you”

I felt her smiling.“Why are you hugging me sho tightly? Can’t breathe, Sakura”. She answered in her playful tone.

“It feels like you’ll go away if I do, Haruppi”. And I don’t want to feel the pain of losing you, again.

She pulled away from me. She take my hands, letting me touch her cheeks. “See, I’m not going anywhere”

I let one of my hands down and also my obvious tears. “Then where were you? What is this place and don’t tell me it’s a dream” Okay, now I sound whiny.

“It’s not a dream” She said, half laughing. “It’s my heart”. Now, I’m really confused.

“Okay, where’s the ‘real’ you”. Her smile faded. Her face was filled with conflict. “Haruppi? Are you okay?” She nodded.

“Let’s catch up?” She avoided my question. “What have you’ve been up to?”. She puts on a fake smile.

“I asked you a question, where ‘are’ you?”. She looked serious. The room we’re in started to get darker.

“I shouldn’t have br-”

“What about Nana? Don’t you wa-”

“Even in this time, you still worry about her more than me” In an instance the room turned dark. She looks different, I’ve never seen this side of her.

“Ha…Haruka” I hold her hand as she turned her back to me.

“Why didn’t you save me? Why did you leave me”
“I prom-”

“And we’re back to the promise, you will always remember that more than me” Her eyes filled with rage and evil. “I shouldn’t have trusted you” She came closer, with murderous aura.

I slapped her. “Haruka snap out of it, this isn’t you” I shook her. She pushed me back, forcefully. She realized that she pushed me. The look on her face is Haruka’s not a stranger’s.

The room started to get brighter. “I’m sorry”. She hugged me saying it hundreds more time. She finally pulled away. “You need to go back”

“Haruka come back with me”

“I can’t go back. They’ll use the chance”

“I’ll protect you. Let’s go” I grabbed her.

She didn’t move. “You don’t understand” She pulled her hand away. “Go back and don’t go near me, if you see me”. She kissed me and pushed me lightly to side. She held her head in pain and dropped on her knees

“HARUKA!!!” I tried to go to her, but there’s like a force field stopping me.

“NO!” She held up her hand to stop me. “I can’t control it anymore, they know now”.

Everything is fading away. “HARUKA!!”. I saw her writhing in pain as a figure that looked like her came closer.

“HARUKA!!” I yelled as I opened my eyes. What happened? I looked around I was in my room. Was it a dream? No, it wasn’t, she wouldn’t lie to me.

She’s in trouble, I felt it, since she’s my soulmate. More importantly, why did she said those words to me?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 12:27:58 PM by starmonst3r »

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High: Haruka (Part 1)
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2017, 06:45:29 AM »
Chapter 12: Haruka Part 2

It was Saturday Morning, Naanya and Sakura were having breakfast. Pancakes, blueberries, strawberry shake and some meat (9 tailed fox’s daily needs or energy) Naanya was eating as usual while the latter was deep in their own thoughts. She was thinking about what happened last night.

Sakura’s P.O.V

Where could she be? Why didn’t she want to be found? And who are ‘they’? “Ra…Ra…Sakura…” I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the person who called me.

“What’s wrong?” She asked me in between chews. I need to be careful around her. “I…I was just figuring out what’s for dinner”. Hope that’s convincing enough. I looked at her. Nope, she raised her brows. MISSION FAILED.

She opened her mouth, “Huh, really?”. I nodded confidently (hesitantly). She continued, “Cause last time I checked, I was in charge of cooking tonight”. I ‘accidently’ dropped my chopsticks. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Aha! Got it. I picked the chopsticks and went back to my seat. “I thought of giving you a break since you’re busy with the shadows and all that”.

-------------------------------------
Awkward Silence
---------------------------------------------

“Didn’t you said that you wanted to buy some clothes?” Don’t look at her in the eyes. I took a peek- WE MADE EYE CONTACT! She’s trying to talk, “Are you sure you’re not keeping a secret from me?” I shook my head and get up to her. “Cause if you do I’ll-” I put my finger on her lips. “There’s no secret”. She slapped my hand away. “You better make sure, I don’t want another secret wrestling stuff”.

“We were short on money”

“That doesn’t give you an excuse to wear tight spandex”. If you’ve seen my body….no words. “You’re not wolverine”. That means all heroes look good in it, like deadpool, (dat ass doe).

“I found a new job”

“It doesn’t make any difference”

“I’m not wearing spandex” Regretfully.

“But you’re a hostess”

“No, I’m Same”. She looked pissed and ran upstairs. “Be ready in 2 hours” I yelled at the staircase.

At Shibuya

“Dame, Sakura! You'll only make me distracted.” Was what Naanya last said to me, before going in to shop for clothes. Can't believe she think I'm a distraction.

*PING*

I got a message from Naanya.

Sakura, I'm gonna b a lil late, u go home first.

Uwaa, she abandoned me T_T "I'm like TT". Wait a minute. I felt a lightbulb and gears working. Like I'm gonna go home first. Let's see. I look around for some shops. Oooh, A melonpan bakery. I think I'll go buy a box of it. If she asked for some, I'm not gonna give it. Hahaha, I'm such a genius. I pushed the door in front of me and took a step in.. Ahhh, this smell, this melonpan aroma.

“Are? Sakura?” I searched for the one who called me. “Rena, what are you doing here?” “My stock ran out yesterday, I'm here to re-stock it”. “I’d never knew you were into melonpan” “I’m a melonpan enthusiast and also a sucker for trains,and for Jurina, she’s third. Now that she mentioned it,there’s no puppy near her.“I don't see Jurina.” She had the same smile as Naanya, before she left me. “I had to leave her at home, she always make a fuss whenever I come here.” I opened my mouth slightly, I was confused. She explained, “Jurina thinks that I love melonpan more than her.” I can see why. "I understand how she feels, being abandoned".

She looked at me weirdly and I fill her in on the details, about Naanya. We looked at each other back and forth. Sakura asked me,“Nee, let’s start an alliance”. Could it be? “MELONPAN ALLIANCE?” We both said. We both shook hands on it as an agreement.

She than paid for her stock and just patted me on the back before going back home. Abandoned… again. But don’t think about it when there’s melonpan around you. Let's see, I looked around for the selections, One or two packs? Nah, I'll just take the whole box.

After purchasing it, I went out the bakery. I took out one melonpan. Mmm,mmm. "I've got melonpa-----AN!!" Someone stumbled in front of me. It was a short haired girl. She said sorry with a lisp. I took accidently took a whiff of a familiar scent, as the girl ran away. I ran to find the girl that smelled like her. No, this is Haruka. She's the only one with that scent. It is true, she's still alive. I caught the scent again. This time it's mixed with .……Shadows.

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High: Haruka (Part 2)
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2017, 10:13:24 AM »
This is not a chapter. I'm asking your opinion if Naanya should have a twin brother. Because I got an inspiration from recent post from her Stage48 page. There was a post about him. (Honda Kyoya, winner of Ikemen competition). Should make a twin for her?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Unnatural High: Opinion (Not an update)
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2017, 02:40:09 PM »
Sounds cool! Go for it! :D
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High: Opinion (Not an update)
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2017, 03:25:27 PM »
@Ruka Kikuchi: Thanks, it may take a few chapters until he arrives.

Chapter 12: Haruka Part 3

"Haruka". I reached out my hands to her but she shot chi balls at me. I couldn't avoid it, she's stronger than me. It hit me on my stomach. I stumbled back on my knees. She came closer to me and knelt down to meet me eye to eye. She smirked at me and cupped my face, "I'm sorry but, there's no one like her in here".
She pointed at her chest. She gets up on her feet.

She proceeded to raise her right knee and planted it to my face. I fell on my back. A bit blurry about my surroundings. She firmly put her left foot on my chest. "Can't believe she fell in love with you". 'She?'. I grabbed her left leg to ask her who is ‘She?’. She just smiled and was about to step on me.

"Who's there?". The officers that were on patrol stopped by. They asked me if I was okay. I told them not to worry. After they left, only then I realized the strong presence is no longer here. Haruka’s presence. I looked at my surroundings. She's gone and somehow changed. Something's not right.

At home

After the encounter, I went straight home. I opened the door and was welcomed by an annoyed Naanya. “Okaeri Saku...ra? What happened to you? Was it wrestling?”

“No, nothin's wrong.”

My mind is occupied by what happened to come up with an excuse. I could only think of Haruka...there must be something. Could she be one? No, shadow puppets are not that strong. Queen? That's even worse.

I glanced at Naanya. I can't tell her and the others just yet. Not till I'm sure that she's one of them. I was busy with my thoughts that I didn’t notice that Naanya was calling me. Her eyes filled with worry, and her face like a tanuki. She wanted to ask what’s wrong but I brushed her off. Have enough of surprise in one day and went upstairs to take a bath.

Milky's P.O.V

Training

As usual, everyone were training except for two. Ever since Miki vs Renacchi’s accident, they were like puppy and its master. Renacchi’s choice in soul mate could’ve been done better.“Mou Renacchi, stop flirting around.”. She turned her head from her pet to glare at me. “You're just jealous”.

“No, I have guys head over heels for me.”

“Do you love them back?”

No. “Of course I do”.

“What about someone your in love with?”

“I do and I'm meeting her tonight.” Since, she’s talking to me, I might as well tease her. I smirked as I got an idea. I just have throw the bait first.“You're curious…? How sweet of you to care for your master.” Let’s wait for the bite.

“First of all, I'm not curious and second you were never my master.” Gotcha, I muttered under my breath.

“Then what am I? A sister? A mother figure?”. I just have to reel you in.

“None of those, you're just a stranger who changed my life.” Guess that I do matter.

“That sounds like a master.” I raised my brow while smiling.

“Ughh, whatever rocks your world”. She walks out. Finally, she left her pet and went of alone.

Near My Apartment

“Milky!” I heard someone yelled my name. That must be her. “Over here .... “.

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High: Haruka (Part 3)
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2017, 12:45:34 PM »
Chapter 13: Milky's trials and errors

Milky’s P.O.V

I called out her name, “Sayaka”

“Where are we going today?”

“I could use some fresh air right now” Knowing that the shadows won’t go anytime soon, and my works been awful a lot these days, I need it.

“I know just the place” She grabbed my hand and took me away.

On the way, I couldn’t help noticing the amazing view as we went past. I didn’t notice that Sayaka was looking at me. Our are now locked on each other, I found myself smiling.

We arrived at the place that she took me. I looked at the scenery in front of me. There was a lake in front of me, stars reflecting in them.

“Is the air fresh enough for you?” I giggled at her comment.

“It’s wonderful and the view…I never want to leave this place” ‘And I never want to be apart from you’. I looked at her, the starlight made her look like an angel. She noticed me glancing at her and smirked.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“It reminds me of when we first met”

“I remember”

“You ignored my every moves. You ignored this” I moved my hand up and down. “Even one move could make most people on their knees for me”I pouted. “You? I’ve done everything I could. The things I did to you could kill an adult male”

“Yet, look at me now. I’m head over heels for you” She said in a low voice. I made an annoyed face.

“Yeaah, it sounded better in my head” We both laughed. Seeing us like this, I started reminiscing the past.

Flashback

I was walking down a street after giving a certain underling her dinner, I wanted to have some fresh air. I was stressed out with my stupid henchmen and my cute underling, Rena. Instead of thanking me, she ignored me.

I continued walking, looking at the area surrounding me. I’ve never been to this part of the street before. I skipped work today, I can’t handle the low-grade vampires. They’re the rejects. Humans that rejected the turn. We should have killed them, but the ‘merciful’ king thought that they can be useful and asked A ranking vampires to be watchers so they would not wreak havoc, also teach them ‘our’ ways. This is why I turned Rena, to have someone by my side. To keep me company.

I looked to my left and saw the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on. Looks like he works in the cake shop. I opened the door to the shop. I tried seducing him, at least he can keep me amused for the next few hours.   

“Hey, wanna skip work and hangout?” I asked the man.

“Thanks but, I can’t skip work.Don’t wanna get fired”

Did my ears picked up the wrong person’s voice? No one ever turns me down. I’m Watanabe Miyuki. I have men and women wrapped around my fingers, that would anything do anything with a finger snap.

“There’s no one except me”

“That doesn’t mean no one will come later” He just smiled at me. That smile… There’s something about it, somehow relaxing. No…He’s playing tricks on me.

“Listen here Mister, I-”

“It’s Miss” Miss? ‘He’s’ a girl? No wonder he’s beautiful.

“Although, I prefer Sayaka” What? “Rather than Miss, I prefer being called Sayaka” She held out her hand.

Unconsciously, I took it. “Watanabe Miyuki or Milky”

“Sayaka, Yamamoto Sayaka”

I began visiting her since then. There was difference than when we first met. She seemed more stoic and kept her distance from me. How could someone change so much… Is my supposed question but, I didn’t care. I only cared for the smile she gave me.

Everyday I would come and try every charm and seduction I had. As you can see… No result. I laughed at myself pathetically. I, Watanabe Miyuki a highly respected A ranking vampire and everyone’s fantasy…Is wasting my time with a mere mortal girl. If my enemies (plus Rena) could see me, they would think I’ve gone insane. Sayaka also treated me like I was crazy. She would make me wear these awful big clothes to hide my outfits.

For example, one night I wore my most elegant yet sexy outfit to appeal in front of her. You would think she would drool and forgive me for not appreciating my aura. But no… guess what? She kicked me out and gave me a blanket, saying I was disturbing the customers. It’s not like it was my fault that he had to mop the floors that they left their drools on. He wouldn’t have extra work if he just payed attention like last time.

A few days later, I’m giving up, for once…I’m defeated. I walked into the cake shop one last time to bid farewell to the victor. As I pushed the door, she wasn’t here. Instead, a (obviously) love struck employee. (Which is how everyone who sees me should be) where she was. He told me it was her day off. What an awful timing. I left the shop but, not without a little ‘snack’ for the way home. I decided to take another walk. Guess I had another problem to add to my stress. Then it started to rain. Just my luck.

I walked and walked wherever my legs would take me until I arrived at an empty playground. I saw a swing and took a step towards it and sat. Luckily, vampires don’t get sick.

I sighed as I closed my eyes and began swinging back and forth. I kept remembering the smile I saw the first time we met and blurted out her name. I swung it more back and forth stronger this time Bad idea, because it threw me off the swing . Closing my eyes hoping to land safely. I didn’t notice that the ground was warm. I heard my name being called.I opened my eyes, surprised to see Sayaka (drenched from the rain), an inch away from my face. It seems that she caught me. Gosh she looks so hot under the rain with her wet hair. It felt like everything was moving slowly. The wind, the rain.

I looked at her lips.She was muttering something, using with my keen hearing senses I tried listening to it.

“Up close you’re…quite…cute”

For the first time of my undead life, I felt my cheeks blushing. I quickly pushed her away, that she stumbled back and fell to the ground. I walked past her, I didn’t use my speed. Still shocked from what happened.

I think I far enough from her. The rain was getting more heavy. I replayed the memory and touched my cheek. Despite my effort to make her fall for me, it seems that the table has turned. I need to go the library to find out what’s happening to me and about this situation. I walked away but was stopped again. How did she found me? I tried pulling my hand away again using normal human strength. It didn’t budge. Instead, it was pulling me…into a hug. It was warm. Her scent was different from the others, special. Her heart…I could hear her heart beating fast. Who are you?

I heard her saying “Who are you?” Can she read minds now?

“Who are you to make me feel this way? To make me feel nervous around you. To make me…make me think…about you” She just stood there as the rain was getting lighter.

Without thinking, I hugged her back, hands clenching her shirt whilst thinking about what she said earlier was what I felt about Sayaka.

[/i]
End Flashback

Over the next few weeks after confessing, we found ourselves seeing each other more often. During and after work. I would sit in the bakery and watch her getting covered in flours. Sayaka’s still distant, but she seems to open up her heart a little bit to me, As do I. 

After having enough of fresh air, I thought it was time to finish the day. But, Sayaka asked me if we could go to ‘our’ playground. She held out her hand, I interlocked it. We went there on our own pace. When we arrived, we sat on the swings. There was a long silence between us.

Suddenly, she stood up went somewhere, asking me not to follow her and went away. I looked at her seat. I couldn’t help but smile at the mess I’ve gotten into. A vampire, being friends with a mere mo- nope, being friends with a special girl. She was gone for a long time. I wonder what’s taking her long?

I looked everywhere, from afar I could see a brightly lit candle in the dark. A familiar scent came with it. Did she prepared this for me? If I was human I would be a tomato right now (AN: I look like a potato with glasses right now). I could hear her heart beating as she came closer. She looks shyly at me, holding the cake. There was a straight line on it. We both bit our lips from the awkwardness.

She then, reached something from her pocket. A knife, she handed it and the cake to me.

“Cut the cake where I drew the line” I did as she told me. Inside, there was something written on it.

“Say yes” Yes to what? I glanced down to see Sayaka holding out a ring.

“Will you be the only one I care about?” I simply nodded. “Let’s eat cake”

“Which is on the ground, sorry”

“At least there’s one good news, R.I.P cake, you’ve done a good job” We both saluted it. Seeing as this is a great opportunity, I pinned her to ground and sealed the deal. Lifting my head up. Her face was shocked yet there was a hint of excitement in her eyes.

“Since, I’ve sold my lips, you have to listen to me tomorrow” Sayaka looks at me cheekily and grabbed my arm to pin me next to her. She presses her lips onto mine.

“I’ve also sold mine” I’m not friends with a special girl…I’m in love with Yamamoto Sayaka.

A few days later

Sayaka’s  P.O.V

Tonight was the night before the full moon . I was in my house’s basement. I’m not particularly happy about it. I just want to get this over with. I heard the door behind me clicks open. I tried to see who it was.A head popped out, it was a short haired tomboy like me. That person is my best friend, Miyazawa Sae

“You seem quite happy these days” She said, obviously looking at the smile plastered on my face. “But, there’s something in your eyes, worry” That’s true…she’s not my best friend if she didn’t noticed that.

“How much longer do we need to do this for?” I said, as she was taking out her bag. She took out ropes and chains out from inside.

“Can you change on your own will?” I looked down, it hasn’t been a year yet.

She notices something from my question before “Why? Can’t wait for a date under this type of night?” I smiled, thinking about the fun things we would do.

“So, what type of guy is he? Attractive? Nerdy? Or perhaps a shocking discovery?” I slapped her head from behind and looked at her weirdly. Also not he but a she.

Sae strokes the back of her head “Well, someone who can make you smile when you’re not even the type to cry, must be someone really special” She smiled mischievously. “To think that there’s someone that made you show your chin’s full potential”

“You did not just said that” I pulled her head and put her in a headlock.

“Ouch, your chin, it’s cutting my bones” I started messing her hair.

“Take it back”

“NEVER!!” She managed to pull her head away.

“I mean it, I’m ‘dying’ to meet your special one” I’m sure you will. Literally. When you know that she’s a…vampire.

Offline starmonst3r

Re: Unnatural High - chapter 13 (Multipairing) 15/06/2017
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2018, 08:27:30 PM »
Chapter 14: The Blood Moon

Today is the day that the worst enemy towards the protagonists and the greatest ally to the villains appears. An occurrence of the rare red moon. Otherwise known as The Blood Moon. There’s a reason why it is needed to be feared when mentioned. Especially towards the unnatural. Some thinks it’s the windows of opportunity, while others thinks it’s the pandora’s box. Better to remain closed and unknown to the world.

The day before the blood moon (friday), the girls were summoned to their usual meetings at the Owada residence. They’re usually there for training on the weekends. But, this time it’s for a different reason. They were told to bring extra clothes and necessary things for the day until the next day. With no complaints (Except Renacchi) they followed it obediently. They get rid of everything on their schedules for those days.

The mentors and the students were outside of the residence, waiting for the group to be complete.  There were varieties in the size of the bags they brought. Ranging from Renacchi’s suitcase to Jurina’s toothbrush (Rena packed everything). Sasshi was seen whispering to Miki about her bag.

“What did you put in there? You could put an extra body in there. *Le gasp* Did you bring an extra body part?”

Miki puts a finger on her lips, “I brought a few? clothes, toiletries, skin care, my foods and a few dozens packet of blood”

Sasshi’s eyes went wide in shock and her right arm went straight on her chest.

“You brought toiletries? My student brought toiletries?” Wiping her imaginary tears away, “I am so proud of you” She goes in for a hug. (Send help for Miki)

Someone came in between to break the intimacy those two were having. It was Milky.

“Nee, why did you bring blood, you’re not even someone who needs blood” she was grinning, already knowing the bringer’s purpose. Sasshi well… (brain still trying to connect)

“Aha! I know what she’s playing at” She nudges the disciple’s elbow with her own. “She’s trying pleasure the missus”. The combination of Milky and Sasshi continues to tease the lovesick zombie.

This time, it’s Naachan’s time to step in. “I think the obvious thing to ask is how did she get this number of blood without being suspicious?”

“Well, my uncle is a worker at the biggest blood bank here. No one realizes that it goes missing”

Before Naachan could react to the answer, Milky interferes. “Is it the …….. Blood Bank? The one with the thing that stands in front of…?” Miki nodded.

“Being the biggest one, you’d think that the security will tighter”

“So you’re a thief then. Good for you, cause you look like one” said a Sassy Renacchi. Sasshi and Miki decided it will be better for them to not engage in the conservation that was to come.

This is the other conversation.

Jurina hung her right arm on Naachan’s shoulder upon hearing what Miki did and pulled her to Rena and behind Yuiri where you can see her silhouette, yet she can’t hear them.

“You heard them, if you wanna impress your girl” She pointed at Yuiri. “You gotta make her happy”

Naachan got rid of the arm on her. “Oh, what did you do to make her happy?”
Rena’s cheek flushed red after she heard it. Jurina smirked as a sign of win. “Let’s just say that you’re too young for it, yet there some people your age who still do it”. Naachan knew exactly what she meant and ran away far from them.

Unlike the others, Yuiri was excitedly learning new spells from Atsuko (Takamina in the corner looking proud) It was also because she thought that she was the weakest link and wanted make it up by learning more protection spell, because most of the were on the attacking side and didn't have much defense line to protect them. Mariko and Renacchi didn’t actually care enough about them and just minded their own business. It's better to stay away from childish teasing. Although they wanted to join a bit. They don't want to blow their cool facade.

Finally the door opened, (the interior changed again in courtesy of Sakura). Except for the adults, the teens were clueless as to why they are here. They mostly thought that they were having overnight training when discussing it in their group chat.Still, it was exciting for them, it will be like a sleepover for them. Even Renacchi seems to be thrilled by this. The teens faces were happy filled and walked in with light-hearted footsteps while the adults had their eyebrows knit together and was the opposite of the younger.

As soon as they were all inside, they gathered in the living room for a short meeting. The teens apart from Renacchi sat on the floor. Sakura was in the room with them as she was the one greeting them. Naanya came down a little late the reason was because she was up late last night playing games. She just told the that she overslept. It's best to stay that way. She just smiled with her sincere eyes joining in, considering it as a sign of apology. Well, most of them accepted it. They do have soft spot for these type of things. Especially, Rena for younger girls. (lolicon)

No one said anything since none of them know what to do. Usually Takamina or Mariko would take control of what they’re going to do throughout the day. It’s a little hard for them to explain what is about to happen, they’re not even sure how the teens are gonna take it. They were sending eye signals to the others. It was a battle, none of them wanted to have a word with the innocent. Mariko Jurina even pretended to receive a call. In the end they were only looking at Takamina. A sigh had escaped from her mouth.

“Adult meeting now, non-adults stay here. While we’re having it, all of you try to keep up with your studies. Miki and Renacchi, both of you are lagging behind the others. Yuiri don’t be afraid to use your powers more, it’s okay if it failed this house is protected from being destructed. Naanya, control your strength and stabilize your chakra. And Naachan don’t be too serious, relax yourself and don’t overwork yourself that’s all for now.” Leading them to the other meeting room, the others following her from behind.

After they went away, Renacchi sent them a message from the group chat.

Queen Renacchi:What does she mean that I’m lagging behind?   :mon annoy:

Queen Renacchi:I’m doing my best.  :gyaaah:

Queen Renacchi:It must be that smiling psychopath that told on me :mon geek:, she’s always late these days   

Dancing Queen:You did miss some of your training before too you know

Queen Renacchi:YOU WERE THE ONE THAT ASKED ME OUT CUZ YOU JUST HAD TO SHOW ME SOMETHING

Majime:I think instead of bickering about whose fault it is you should do what she told

Queen Renacchi:Try to loosen up a little would you? No wonder she told you that

Majime:I don’t want us to fail when facing an enemy

Dancing Queen:She’s right you know right Renacchi

Queen Renacchi:Who’s side are you on?

Dancing Queen:… :dunno:

Majime:Apparently, she knows who is right  :glasses:

Queen Renacchi:I’m not gonna talk to both of you

Dancing Queen:I’m sorry  :pleeease:

Dancing Queen:You know that I’m always on your side  :onioncheer:

Dancing Queen:Please talk to me  :pleeease:

Dancing Queen:Renacchi?

Queen Renacchi has blocked Dancing Queen

Dancing Queen has sent a request to be unblock

Dancing Queen:Please unblock me~ :tantrum:

Majime:You made the right decision  :cool1:

Majime:Let’s start studying

Dancing Queen:NOOOO~ :on blackhole:

Yuiri and Naanya both looked at the three of them and to each other in confusion. They did not touched their phone and was listening to Takamina’s advice and were each other’s partner. Both of them were weak in controlling their powers but are smart enough to remember the spells and such. They started from the easiest and will work their way up to higher difficulties after perfecting the previous ones. Naanya will help Yuiri gain more confidence in creating spells. The latter will then help the former stabilize by being more calm and not try to do it in a hasty manner. Time from time they would look at what the others were doing. Not sure what to do.

Yuiri spoke to the Naanya “Should ask what’s happening or ignore them?”

Seeing the Renacchi’s annoyed expression, Naachan’s expression and Miki’s desperate expression.

“Let’s just leave them be, what’s between them should stay with them” Yuiri nodded in agreement.

In the other meeting room,which is the attic. Takamina was pacing back and forth between them.

“How should we explain it to them? In addition to being on the shadows wanted list, they’re also might have to face them more powerful and maybe even themselves”

Acchan rests her right hand on Takamina’s shoulder, with a reassuring look to her and sending a warm smile. The audience in front of them felt invisible (like John Cena) from seeing the scene that was being unfold for them to see. Mariko, Milky and Jurina were adopting a plan to help them secretly. The others were holding their screams inside and waiting for what's happening next

“We still need to do it, they’ll probably be facing more problem and probably even bigger in the future but they’ll be ready by then. They are ready now too, they just need more close guidance and confidence” Acchan lifts her rested hand and grabbed both of Takamina’s hands in hers. The latter’s cold hands were being warmed by the former’s hands.

“Don’t worry Minami, we’ll tell them together. We’re all in this together and you’re not holding the responsibility alone” Both of them had a little moment for a few minutes until they were blushing upon realizing that they were still holding hands. Pulling away the hands away slowly, yet a little bit of their moment still lingers between them. This was the moment that the crowd knows it was mutual and not one-sided by Takamina. Mariko had break it up.

“It’s getting a little hot in here doesn’t it?” pulling her the collar of her shirt while also fanning herself. The others follow a while later.

A few more minutes later, they were ready to reveal everything to them and hoping that they’ll take in everything. As they were coming down the stairs, the previous hot mood suddenly became cold. They just left them thinking that would be able to manage themselves. Seeing what was happening, their eyes fell upon Renacchi and Naachan that was ignoring each other, Naanya-Yuiri practicing spells and chakra balls and Miki in the corner sending multiple apology messages. They know it won’t be easy.

TBC~

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - GO TO THE TOP!!