JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Gyeou

Author Topic: Eternity (WMatsui fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 26141 times)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: Eternity - chapter 9 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2015, 06:06:31 AM »
WOW! airin so cruel

what will happen to jurina and rena?

thanks for update :D
give me more!!! XD XD
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2015, 08:01:22 AM »
Woaaaaaah. Bad Airin is BAD!
She was so cruel with Rena><
Now I want WMatsui moments, author-san>O<

Thanks for this flashback chapter, author-san!
I'll wait for the next chapter^^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2015, 09:01:51 AM »
Somehow, i pity both :cry:
Nice flashback scene u got there, author-san! :twothumbs
Waiting 4 the next update. :bow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2015, 09:11:11 AM »
I was reading this and felt sorry for both Rena and Airin.....

I felt sorry for Rena because she was dragged out of her comfort zone to someone who ruthlessly abused(?) her and that she thought she could trust this person.

and I felt sorry for Airin because she was isolated from society for so long and when she had someone who she could trust, finds out about her secret and said that she wanted to go back home, of course Airin doesn't want her to go, because she's scared that this person would leak her secret even further.

This was a very nice, yet emotional RenAirin chapter

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Game | Persecution
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2015, 11:54:24 PM »
key17: they will have a little of drama lol

junchan48: Wmatsui moments have to wait a little :'D

niineechan: Airin isn't really bad...

MaYukiIsLife: Yeah, something like that, with that chapter I wanted to show to all of you that Airin isn't really bad, she just have a different form to view the world and relationships, that's why she thinks Rena is of her propriety, the only one she saw like someone to trust, who from one moment to other could disappear and she doesn't want that

So... weekend lol heres a new chapter

-------------

Eternity: Game | Persecution

Giocare

Jouer

Juego

Game…

Games are funny, they are created to entertain and sometimes to learn from them, generally is more for the first thing. But not all the games are funny, at least not for the persons who play them, more if the one who created the game, created it to make suffer the gamers….

Rena told me about Airin, about how she met her and how she believed that she loved her, being in fact that only was a deep friendship. Airin’s obsession for her came to a great extremes, and Rena was afraid that my destiny was to end up like her family, the fear in her eyes told me how much she cared about me, and though I understood why she wanted to avoid me to know about everything, it wouldn’t stop me to be now the one who will protect her.

Maybe it would be the stupidest decision of my life, but I wanted to protect Rena in the same way she protected me, I had a plan to do it, but the real problem was Airin, and although I wasn’t dangerous for her, I wanted to confront her, talk with her, if it was possible and in that way try to make her change her mind, if is like Rena told me, something good must be in Airin, and if she forgets her obsession with Rena, make her se that what she thinks is love isn’t, maybe we could have a better end than the one we were expecting, in which one had to die, either Rena, Airin or me.

But I had a problem, Rena follows me like my shadow, and with her close I can’t find Airin, if I want to protect Rena I need get rid of her for a while or would be meaningless my attempt to make some sense into Airin, for that I needed help, and I knew where I can get it.

“You want me to entertain Rena for a while?” Mieko asked me doubtfully.

“It isn’t for something bad, she does a lot for me and I thought to surprise her, but she follows me at all time, and when she doesn’t there is Yuka or you watching, sometimes I want to have privacy and I really want to give her this surprise without anyone knowing what is…” I told her controlling my nerves.

“You know it’s dangerous… if Airin appears at that time…” She said with doubt in her voice

“If she appears you can put on my clothes a kind of tracker, what she wants is to hurt Rena, she wouldn’t kill me instantly, and I can turn it on if I see danger” I said trying not to sound desperate, what I wanted was to talk to Airin without no one around, even if it means a great risk to do so.

“… okay… I will distract Rena, but I will be close to you, that’s if something happens and I will do the thing with the tracker” she said still with doubt.

Unlike the doubt in Mieko face, mine showed emotion, the first step was taken, there was no turning back, now I had to find Airin, but being alone was sufficient opportunity for her to appear

To make Airin’s curiosity bigger and make her appear faster I went downtown walking to a lonely alley.

“Interesting to find you here” Said a voice.

“My intention was to you to come to see me” I replied trying to hide my fear and my shaking hands.

“Oh… you did all this with the intention to kill you? you didn’t love Rena to at least try to keep your life?” She asked now being in front of me

“My intention is just talk, if you aren’t planning to simply rip my spine with a movement” I answered and surprised myself that my voice didn’t tremble.

“You know, I thought about making a more elaborate plan to rip your spine as you say, but I didn’t expect you to come to me as a bug to light” she said with a big smile on her face

“Why you don’t let Rena live her life in peace? you love her, doesn’t? if you really loved her you would leave her be happy” I said ignoring her smile and tone of voice, which gave no other feeling than danger.

“Little girl, Rena is only mine, I let her walk free for a while because the free birds are more beautiful, but I definitely love them more being caged, you’re just a nuisance that suddenly appeared, and in the same way as you showed you’ll disappear”
The atmosphere had changed so abruptly from one moment to another, just to have her in front of me caused me fear, after her words wasn’t only fear, my legs didn’t respond to any command, my mouth couldn’t say a word and my eyes couldn’t help but to just look at her with fear.

“It’s all? you wanted to talk right?” she asked as she laughed, her laugh scared me so much that I had freeze on the spot where I was standing “Since you did me the favor of coming to me, I will show Rena again that she don’t need nobody but me”

Finally the fear gripped my body, I had to activate the alarm tracker, but I didn’t it, Airin knew about it, she took my wrist and took the tracker.

“I knew you could have something like this, is sad it wasn’t hidden elsewhere more… interesting” she said as her smile widened and watched me from head to toe “Jurina chan, get ready  to see how Rena suffers for your stupidity, to think she did everything possible to avoid this and you come on your own feet”

—————

“Mieko? what happens? why you looks so nervous?” I asked Mieko, she was silent and only watched her cell

“Rena… I hope you don’t get angry at me… I have a bad feeling, Rena asked me to distract you a little because she wanted to give you a surprise” She said without being able to watch me in the eye.

“But you said Yuka would watch her” I said puzzled.

“No, I didn’t said her, Jurina asked me to be alone… I feel that I made a mistake…”
I didn’t let Mieko to say more, Jurina alone could mean danger, I didn’t say anything more and ran to where the smell of Jurina take me, but I lost it in a dead road.

“Jurina!!” I called trying to hear an answer, but there wasn’t a response, instead of that I could smell Airin…

“Rena Sama” interrupted an unknown voice, one of the Airin’s guardians

“Long time no see” I said with a serious expression

“Rena Sama, you know my loyalty is with Airin Sama, but also you must know I have a great affection to you, like the others guardians, for this reason I feel sorry for all this” First and foremost the guardians only protects Airin and give her loyalty, but they also have more feelings than her and learned to take me a little of affection when I was with Airin.

“I know it’s not entirely your fault… where is Jurina?” I asked as calmly as possible

“With Airin Sama, she wants to play a game with you” he replied with a serious expression, his eyes as calm as the night that began to fall.

“What… kind of game?” I asked with some trepidation

“Airin Sama will not cause damage to Jurina Sama, she will not if you follow the rules of the game, they are simple, you just have to find her, without the help of Mieko Sama and Yuka Sama or any other help you can get” he said in a calm voice

“Basically is a vile game of hide” I said as I clenched my fist, Airin can be cruel, but playing like this… I wouldn’t allow her to harm Jurina, and if to do so, I had to play her stupid game I would do it, I would haunt her for all the worldwide if it was necessary.

“Good luck, Rena Sama” were the last words he said and then disappeared.

Now I have to face Airin, I should find her, but to do so I had to find clues and the only one I had was the smell that was impregnated in the whole place, so

I decided to follow that smell, I would have liked to the game being as simple as just follow my nose, but Airin didn’t let it be so easy, the trail was lost at some point, both Jurina and Airin’s smell, I had lost the only clue I had and I couldn’t ask for Mieko or Yuka’s help.
Find her would be more difficult than I thought it would…

——————

“You plan to have me here and no more? I’m not even gagged” I asked as I tried to be the more far away from her, she had brought me here without effort but she hadn’t me just there, walking freely

“No need to, I know you wouldn’t try to do something, you’re not stupid enough to try, you know that I can kill you at any moment” she answered with her stupid smile “Just wait for Rena chan patiently” she concluded.

“You don’t see that this will make her stay away from you? more than she already is?” I asked trying to reason with her

“Of course not, she belongs to me, she doesn’t need anyone else, just that she didn’t realize it yet, once you doesn’t exist anymore, anything will distract her to be with me, she would se that she really needs me as much as I need her”

I couldn’t reason with her, it was stupid to even think that it might be different, my idea was stupid, I had just put me in danger and now that Rena knew, she was in danger too…

“All the things you’re saying are nonsense, Rena doesn’t loves you, surely at some point maybe, but you take care to get her away, perhaps you though she would like to be at the side of someone who took away all the persons she loved?” I asked forgetting how dangerous she was.

“Are you trying to give me lessons of life? to me that lived more than you can imagine? if I want something I take it without asking, and that includes vampires and humans” she answered erasing the sarcastic smile on her face and replacing it by showing her fangs

“Even if you kill me, she only loves me” I said without any fear, and it seems that I activated something on Airin, her eyes turned red and when I realized she was in front of me and her hand holding my neck rising me a few cm.

“She loves me, you stupid human, you’re just a stupid toy to us” I felt how the air escaped from my lungs and my vision started to blur, my decision today was stupid and maybe I wouldn’t have the opportunity to apologize to Rena…

“LET HER GO!”

I hear her voice again before entering into the dark… it would be the last time I would hear her?…

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Eternity - chapter 10 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2015, 02:58:22 AM »
This is awesome! :twothumbs
The tense is rising. :doh:
Dunno Jurina being brave or fool. :?
Thx 4 the update, author-san. :bow:
Keep it up! :yossi:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2015, 04:04:14 AM »
Jurina definitely acted stupidly, here. I mean, come on. What did she expect to do against a vampire who wants to kill her?

Anyway, waiting patiently for the next chapter.  :)
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2015, 05:11:30 AM »
jurina! what are you doing?!
you are stupid! you make rena worried!

can't wait for next XD XD
wmatsui moment please

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2015, 04:47:14 PM »
Jurina *sigh
I know you wanna protect Rena-san, but your decision just so stupid. And now what will happen with you and Rena-san? T.T
Baka Jurina T0T

I'll wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update, author-san^^

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Battle | Escape
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2015, 04:05:19 AM »
Let's see what will happen now with Airin, Rena and Jurina

-------
Eternity: Battle | Escape

Battaglia

Bataille

Batalla

Battle…

We had seen a lot of battles for all the human History, from the start of the times there had been battles that make came wars or maybe just discussions with the only reason to get something with base in violence.

Endless battles began not only by envy, selfishness, wanting absolute power, but also by the feeling of anger, rage, impotence, the desire to seek a better life or look for what is right.

In my case my battles began many years ago, this battle brought to this, this fight that isn’t just for me, but also for her…

“LET HER GO!” I called with all my might at see how Airin had Jurina held by the neck, Although she was unconscious I still could hear Jurina’s heart breathing, Airin didn’t do what I say and without wasting time I lunged at her, as hard as I could with my speed and force I hit her, achieving throw her aside and reach Jurina before her head could touch the ground, “How dare you?! I told you I wouldn’t let you to hurt her!” I called angrily as protected a unconscious Jurina in a hug, but Airin replied with a playful laugh.

“I didn’t look for her, she came alone to me” she said still laughing as she sat up and walked towards me and Jurina “But you hit me… it’s more important that stupid that me?” she asked as she looked Jurina with aberration

“She always will be more important than you or than everything, she’s my world, and I told you to stay away from her!” I replied in which left Jurina on the ground “If you want to end this right now, I invite you to do it, because I don’t care if you want or not, today we will end this, either you kill me or I kill you”

“That’s your decision? be against me for that stupid human? I could have given you everything you want, everything you asked me, but however you choose to protect that bag of meat? you prefer to watch your food to be who can protected you and can give you everything?” she sneered, her hands forming a fist

“Although Jurina didn’t exist, I would prefer to die to stand by your side”
And as I had turn on a switch in her, Airin’s eyes turned red and her fangs were revealed, with a swift movement she ran to me and hit me, but I was ready so I could defend myself, but without going to at least a couple of steps back for the impact.

“I will kill that human! and everyone you love! I will kill them all!” she shout as she throw punches left and right.
I couldn’t be distracted even for a second or she could reach me, but I wouldn’t let her to make fall down or move me away, I couldn’t allow her to have the opportunity to go after Jurina and kill er, I had to protect her, but stay thinking about her distracted me…

“That’s all you have Rena?! I will kill all in front of your eyes, you will never want to have gone against me, I will compels you to stand beside me, compels you to love me as much as I love you!” she called between punches.

“You don’t love me! you’re just obsessed, you can’t love anyone!” I called as I was trying to protect myself, but lost one of her hits, she hit me in the face and sent me flying a few meters away

“Watch how I kill your bag of meat!” She shouted as she laughed

“DON’T!” I yell at her trying to pull myself tighter and run to defend Jurina, but Airin is fast, I couldn’t reach her…

“Did you think Rena was alone?” It was Yuka, she had appeared in front of Jurina and hit with heart force Airin making her recede a few steps “I will not allow you to hurt my family” she said with a serious voice.

“And you think I’m alone too?” Airin asked as she watched Yuka, at the end of her words her four guards appeared before us “Take care of her” commanded Airin, her guards began to run towards Yuka, but Mieko was also with her.

From time to time this had become a battle to kill or be killed, while Yuka and Mieko were fighting with the guardians of Airin, she and me were arranging out affairs, Jurina was still unconscious and needed to get her out of here, but I how?, it was protect her or protect myself from Airin, and if I didn’t protect myself from her and loose this battle I will leave Jurina defenseless.

“You should just give up, you can’t even protect yourself, just let me kill that brat and we can be as if none of this had happened” Airin said with a smile.

“You think I will let that happen?” I said trying to keep up with Airin, again I was thankful that I didn’t need oxygen, or I wouldn’t have air at this point “I would prefer to you to kill me now”

“You’re stupid” She said in a serious and disappointed to continue her attacks towards me.

I had to think fast, I had to leave Yuka and Mieko free and after that they could take care of Jurina and go, without think a better plan I let Airin hit me a few times to make us walk nearest to where Yuka and Mieko fought with the guards.

Something that I really appreciated was the speed with which I could move, at the time I was enough close to one of the guards, I took him by the arm and throw it against Airin.

“Mieko! now!” I yelled at the moment Both, the guardian and Airin, were distracted, Mieko ran towards the guardian, jumped on his back and tore his head

“NO!!” Airin cried at see what Mieko had done, blinded by her rage Airin ran towards Mieko, but I was fast too, so charged towards Airin before she could reach Mieko “You stupid woman!” Shout Airin as she took my neck and threw me away
Yuka managed to get rid of two other guardians without help, now only remained one more.

“Damn all of you! how dare you kill my guardians?!” Airin shouted angry, not knowing who to attack first, but among of us 3, Yuka was the most distracted as she was fighting with the last guardian, seeing the opportunity Airin ran towards Yuka “I’ll kill you first!” Airin said as she hit Yuka’s stomach and then her face.

“Yuka!!” Mieko shouted in despair, but the guardian came between them, recovering for how Airin had thrown me I ran as fast I could towards the guardian.

“Mieko! go with Yuka and help her!” I said as I entertained the guardian, I achieved to make way for Mieko to go and protect Yuka

“You are a nuisance!” Airin said trying to hit Yuka more, but Yuka was smart, taking advantage of an opening, Yuka achieved to took Airin arm and threw her to one side, that distracted the guardian which his priority was to protect Airin.

“Bad idea distract you my friend” I told the guardian gaining his attention, but it was too late, I took his arms and hold him tight, Mieko came to my help and did the same she did with the previous guardian, now was only Airin…

“You killed all my guardians…” she said with a look of terror.

“Now I think at least you can understand a little how I felt when you killed my family” I said with a bitter smile “Yuka, Mieko take care of Jurina, I will do the same with Airin, if something happens with me take care of Jurina for me…”

“Everything will be okay, Jurina will be waiting you” Yuka said with a smile as she took Jurina in her arms

“I’ll see you in a while Rena” Mieko said with a smile too.

“Very cute… very, very cute, but you are forgetting that I will not let any of you go!” Airin went straight to Yuka, but I got between them and hit her face

“Leave now!” I called as I saw how Airin was distracted by the blow, after that Yuka and Mieko left the place.

“You care more about her than yourself, you put yourself at risk to protect her…” Airin whispered and I could see in her eyes how angry she was “you don’t worth it Rena, I had should kill you since the first and not protect you”

“Your intention in the fund was always kill me sooner or later, once you were bored of me, but I have to go back to Jurina so I will not let you” I said with a tone of security, I had to be sure about myself.

“I will kill you, and will make suffer your human, she will see the real hell, and every day of her existence, I will remember her that it was your fault, I wish you could see all that, bur you’re no longer needed” Airin had an expression that scared me, the red in her eyes was deeper than any I’ve seen, her sharp fangs protruding from her mouth, as she was a wold about to kill its prey.

I didn’t know how strong Airin really was, but it wasn’t the time to be afraid, I had to win, or at least, if Airin was going to be the one who finished with my life, I would be whom would end with her life too.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Eternity - chapter 11 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2015, 03:24:46 PM »
O God. :shocked:
I held my breath while reading this. :
Nice job, author-san :twothumbs:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Re: Eternity - chapter 11 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2015, 03:50:49 PM »
OMG!! o_o
rena-chan is stronger than airin cause she love jurina ♡♡
RENA!!!! FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE!!! but, don't fight too hard ok rena :D

thanks for update :D
can't wait for next haha

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Reality | Sharp edge
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2015, 06:45:50 AM »
Eternity: Reality | Sharp edge

Realtà

Réalité

Realidad

Reality…

There are dreams that seems like reality, sometimes you know you’re dreaming, but what you’re dreaming is so perfect or with so much happiness that you can’t believe or you don’t want to lie to yourself thinking it could be real.

In my dream I’m with Rena, talking normally as we walk and watch all the beautiful paintings in the museum, that is like the reality, I had lived that, but what escapes from the reality, but doesn’t means isn’t beautiful, is the warm that I feel when I touch her hand, her eyes full of life, her face a little red when I say good things to her, the beating of her heart that beats so fast just because I’m at her side, how I hear it when I hug her, her warm lips when I kiss her and not that cold sensation, her beautiful smile and not that smile that shows me pain.

I would like to know a Rena like that, that Rena who looked the world brightly, in where she didn’t see the bad things in the persons, and only watched the good things on them, know the Rena from 1700…

In my dream I’m in the year 1700, all was so different, Rena was alive, her time advancing, her smile shining, her family at her side… but I couldn’t touch her, she didn’t hear me doesn’t matter how loud I said her name, and for more that I tried I couldn’t move to try to touch her.

There is when I realized that the dream was just that, a dream, nothing was real, was in that moment when I woke up….

My eyes welcomed the light as it where knifes, all was so bright that it hurt, but I could feel the wind moving my hair and I could felt how someone had me in their arms.

“R-Rena?…” Was the only person who I could think

“I’m sorry for disappoint you pup, but I’m not Rena” said a voice that I could recognize

“Yuka?” I asked as I could see a little her face

“That’s right, Meiko is here too, are you okay? Airin have done something to you?” At hear the name of Airin was when the reality hit me about what had happened.

“Rena! Rena, Rena came! how is she? where is she?” I asked as I tried to release me from Yuka’s arms, but she took me with more force

“You want to fell? we’re jumping from building to building, I tell you  now, if you don’t see what we’re doing” Yuka said with authority, was when I saw that what she said was real, we were very high

“Oh God!” I yelled at see the altitude and hugged Yuka very strong “Don’t let me fell!”

“If I let you fell Rena will kill me” Said Yuka between laughs “You can’t get down now, we stopped, I assure you that you wouldn’t die if you jump to the ground now”

I opened my eyes and saw that we were in a house rooftop, releasing a little sigh I went down to the ground and watched around me a little and I couldn’t see the building in where I was before.

“Where are we?” I asked watching Yuka’s eyes

“In a safe place” she answered with a straight face

“And… Rena?” I asked trying to not sound paranoid, but for more that I waited, minutes passed and Yuka didn’t say anything “Mieko?… and Rena? she’s okay?” Mieko watched me a few seconds and then smiled worriedly

“Rena asked us to take you to a safe place, when we saw her the last time, she was fighting with Airin” answered in a sweet way and trying to say it calmly

“You two leave Rena alone? fighting with Airin?! you know she’s dangerous! although is Rena… Airin can kill her…” I said scared “We have to go back, we have to help her!”

“We? Rena will kill us if we go back to that place, you don’t think that you caused so much problems already?” Yuka asked relaxed “ I will not blame you for anything, at the end I know your intentions aren’t bad, but it wasn’t you best decision” continued saying

“If we go back you can be a distraction to Rena, in the time we were there, Airin could kill her because Rena was more worried to protect you than protect herself” said Mieko, and I knew she was right…

“How you want me to stay here, knowing that she can be killed? and all because of me?… I just want to see her alright and alive… you two could help her, right? one of you could stay at her side” I said trying to convince them

“When we were running some of Airin’s people tried to attack us, I don’t know if there are more somewhere, it was necessary to us to stay together and Rena knew it, to her you are the most precious person she have and she must protect you… remember she said you…”

“If is necessary she would give her life for me, I know, you don’t have to say it…” I interrupted Yuka a little angry

“I know what you’re feeling” Yuka said with her hand in my shoulder “But I don’t think is a good idea to go back”

“Yuka, I know very well that you want to help her as how I want, I promise you I will don’t do anything stupid again…” I tried again, Yuka watched Mieko a few seconds

“It’s your decision” said Mieko with a smile “I will follow you doesn’t matter what you decide”

“Okay… let’s go”

—————

“Well done Rena Chan, you managed to fight with me, it really surprises me that you can fight at this level, you who never had transformed anyone in your life” Airin said contempt, it’s well known that a vampire who transforms a human becomes more powerful, and Airin had transformed many humans.

“I don’t know how I can still stand, but I will win” I answered as I took my dislocated shoulder “I will kill you” I continued saying as I put my shoulder in the place which belongs

“If you said the contrary I would felt disappointed, it’s a pity I will exterminate you” she said as she started her attacks again, I didn’t knew what I have to do, but I had to think in something fast, if we continues like this Airin could win.

————

“It’s the last one” Yuka said after killing the last Airin’s servant

“It’s what it looks like, we don’t know if there are more, but at least the more closest to us was just those” said Mieko

“Let’s go with Rena, pup” said Yuka as she took me in her arms “Just… we doesn’t have to say Rena that you was in my arms all the time, she can be scary when she’s jealous” said with a smile

“I will not say anything” I answered smiling, and we could hear Mieko laugh, at least I could see now that Yuka and Mieko were good persons… vampires, and that now I know that I’m safe and that I can count with them.

—————————

“Just let me kill you!” yelled Airin as she tried to took my neck, but as always she was close to me I could dodge her “damn it! Rena!!”

Airin was desperate, I knew I can’t win with my strength, but with my speed I have an opportunity, I dodged every attack she tried.

But although I could defend myself, this could be eternal, one of us had to make a mistake… and it looks I would be the first one to make one.

“I have you stupid!” Said Airin  as she fooled me with a movement and taken me from behind and took my arms with one hand “I didn’t want to do this, is very dirty to be honest, but I don’t see other option Rena Chan” Airin said as she took a dagger from her jacket “I’ll have to cut your throat with the help of this” Airin said with a grim smile as she held me tighter.

——————

“We’re here, Jurina, stay here” Said Yuka as she leave me outside the building

“I will stay with her” said Mieko as she give a kiss on Yuka’s cheek

“I will open that door scandalously so you will can see from here what happens, don’t come close, is dangerous” Yuka said to me in the same way my father talks to me sometimes “I will come back in a few minutes” Now Yuka was talking with Mieko

Without say more Yuka ran with great speed towards the iron door, and as if was a cardboard door she destroyed it, when we could see what happens, Airin had Rena from the back with a dagger about to rip her neck

“Rena!!!” Yuka yelled in terror

“Oh look who came” Airin said with a smile, it seemed she didn’t know I was there too “Watch how I kill your family, Yuka”
Mieko didn’t noticed that I was walking towards the place by the shock of seeing Rena about to be killed, Yuka was like Mieko, but I could go over and see clearly the situation, I promised I wouldn’t do anything stupid, but it would be a promise I will break

“RENA!” I yelled loudly as I ran towards the two, it was expected for my speed that I wouldn’t be a threat for a vampire, but I could see how Airin’s expression changed to a one very angry when she saw me.

“Damn human! you’re back! I will kill you this time!” Airin said releasing Rena

It seems that her hate towards me was more powerful than anything else, Airin freed Rena leaving an open field, Airin started running towards me, everything seemed as if they were in a movie that had an accelerated effect, Rena appeared in front of me preventing Airin to hurt me with the dagger, in change, Airin had stabbed Rena in the abdomen, but the action didn’t stopped there, Rena cried in pain but she took Airin arm and pushed her making Airin let go the dagger, Rena took it and pulled the dagger out of her abdomen, she approached Airin with great speed, which one didn’t processed what was happening, positioned behind her, jumping on her back and with the dagger Rena cut off Airin’s head.

Theres was no time for anything, reactions, thinking what we could do, Rena just ran towards me to protect me, rather than protect her, Rena protected me again, saving me again from the death.

Airin was inert in the ground, her body on one side and her head on the other, her eyes seeing nothing and Rena standing in front of me, her hand putting pressure on her abdomen, and from one moment to another, Rena fell to the ground.

“RENA!” I screamed at see how Rena touched the ground with her eyes closed “DON’T!” I yelled as I ran towards her, I took her in my arms but she wasn’t responding at my words “You can’t die like this, right? Yuka? she can’t die like this, she’s a vampire!”

I screamed at see how Yuka’s expression didn’t say me anything, she wasn’t showing terror, fear or frustration, it wasn’t reflecting anything, at the same with Mieko

What means this?… Rena can die like this? although she’s a vampire?… this is… Rena’s end?…

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
Re: Eternity - chapter 12 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2015, 06:59:15 AM »
noooooo
don't let rena die!!!!!!
u're fic great
update more, please

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2015, 07:19:16 AM »
N-nnoooo.......!! :banghead:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2015, 03:25:13 PM »
DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline huffhuff

• ecchi
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2015, 03:41:31 PM »
the suspense *sweating*

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2015, 06:49:16 PM »
NO! Don't let Rena die! NOOOO! T0T

Gonna wait for the next one, author-san><

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Vampire | Guilt
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2015, 11:01:46 PM »
I had this chapter almost finished yesterday, so I finished today and here is

-----------------------

Eternity: Vampire | Guilt

Vampiro

Vampire…

There aren’t to much ways to say that word, at least not in romance languages, but, what was a vampire? I started to think more about what they really are on the past weeks.

I knew that they were dangerous creatures, not human, with great strength and that they live a lot of years, but what more I know about them? I just know what I see in books and movies, but those things books and movies show me, are real? what things aren’t?

Right now I have Rena in my arms, which was bleeding, but she will die because of that? from what I think I know that’s impossible, then, what happens? why Yuka and Mieko said nothing?

The silence was insupportable, why they were in silence?, now the hot topic was Rena, the silence, everything that was worrying us doesn’t matter anymore, there are still Airin’s servants? all was over with her dead? I also forgot that I was at the side of her dead body, the only thing was heard were my sobs.

But something changed when I saw more closely Rena’s face, she looked more pale, more slim, it was as she was becoming an skeleton, it was an aspect out of reality, it was as if I was watching a dead person from a lot of years from dead, scared I looked at Airin body, it was just dust… what happens?

“Yuka, say something…” I said scared as I touched Rena’s face, Yuka came close to me and knelt by my side.

“Rena is a vampire, her existence can’t be eliminated just because a dagger in her abdomen, but you know that a vampire need blood, right?” she asked with precaution “what you know about us? what say to you your common sense? with all you know about us, what is happening right now?”

“She needs blood” I say without think much, Yuka nodded

“Well, is part of” said Mieko “A vampire, although is immortal, needs human blood, or blood from animals to have energy… Rena lost all her anergy in the fight, and she didn’t drank blood since I don’t know when…”

“Because she was protecting me” I said in a whisper

“Exactly” Mieko answered “Our appearance change when we reach our limit, we looks more like dead that humans when that happens”

“When she wake up again, she will not recognize who are friends and who don’t, she will ignore us because we’re vampires, but every human or living being will be food and no more” Said Yuka as she was watching me

“What do you… mean?” I asked

“It means that she will attack you if you’re here” she said in a serious voice

“But if I run away, I will be safe, but her?” I asked scared

“She will attack every living being that is close to her, everything will be just kill to her and certainly… she will kill more than one” Mieko answered with a pained expression on her face

“You two can’t do anything? doesn’t matter what? take her away?” I don’t want Rena to became a killer, although I didn’t know if she already killed someone or not

“We don’t have time to take her away” Yuka said as she took my arm to take me away from Rena “I will take you out of here, if Rena hurts you… it will be horrible to her”

“How you can say something like that? I don’t want to leave her again!·” I yelled as I took Rena again in my arms

“This girl…” said Yuka angry and then she looked at Mieko “She makes me remember you” continued saying with her frustrated expression but Mieko was smiling

“Yuka, you can just take her with you by force, you’re stronger than her” said Mieko smiling “But I don’t think you will do it, not without Rena’s consent although is for her good, still, Jurina, you know the pain Rena will feel if something happens to you, more if is for her own hand, right?”

“Yeah, I know…” I answered

“I will take you out of here and Yuka will protect Rena to kill someone”

“Me? Do you remember that Rena is really crazy when is like that, right? I couldn’t stop her the last time, and now that she’s stronger than me I don’t know if I will can do something” Yuka said scared, but once she saw Mieko expression she was more scared

“Just say you will do it!” Said Mieko angry, I saw how Yuka stepped back and nodded as if she were a child scolded by her mother, I need to remember not to upset Mieko never…

But we doesn’t have more time I felt how Rena moved… she was waking up.

“Hey… I think she will wake up” I said a little scared

“What?” asked Yuka surprised

We couldn’t say more, Rena opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was me, her eyes red, and her fangs showing and reflected in her eyes I saw my neck.

“Stay away of her!” Yelled Yuka as she pushed Rena away of me standing between her and me

Rena stood at high speed and watched Yuka reproachfully, but she saw me behind Yuka, and at see me began to ignore everything around her, Mieko stood behind Rena and hugged her forming a chain with her body, but couldn’t hold her long, with a simple movement Rena get free of Mieko, Rena took Mieko’s arm and throw her with great force leaving her out of action.

“Mieko!” Cried Yuka at see what was happening “I know it’s not your fault Rena, but don’t miss with her!” Yuka shouted angry, she ran towards Rena, but couldn’t do much, although Yuka hit Rena she didn’t took back a single step, the smile on Rena’s face showing her fangs, and her eyes fixed upon me.
For more Yuka attacked her, Rena didn’t show to be affected, it was like watching Airin in a more malignant form, but who wanted to kill me now wasn’t Airin… was Rena

Rena stopped one of Yuka’s hits with her hand and for a moment all Rena’s attention was in Yuka, she took her with great strength and slammed Yuka against the floor, I heard how Yuka was screaming in pain, it seems that it all was true, Rena didn’t distinguish friends and enemies, only me, which looked like food to her…

After hitting Yuka a few times, Rena threw her in the same direction as Mieko falling beside her, now Rena was watching me again, but for more scarier she looked, I knew it was Rena, under all that monster who was coming closer to me, was Rena, the vampire who was like my angel, the one who loved me…

“Rena…” I whispered her name, but Rena didn’t stop, when I realized she was in front of me, with that big smile on her face and her eyes lost in my neck, if there was no other choice, if it’s my destiny, at the end I prefer to her to take my life…

Rena approached me and at see I didn’t put resistance she leaned a little and bitted me… the pain was intense at first, but as the seconds passed I would feel it less, at the same time I felt like I was getting dizzy from second to second, I felt how my blood was sucked out of my body, but I could do nothing, although I wanted to try to do something, I knew theres no way out…

I closed my eyes waiting to falter at any time and never wake up again… but suddenly I stopped to feel Rena’s lips on my skin, I didn’t hear her throat pass my blood through her, perhaps was all over? this was be dead?… but it wasn’t, I opened my eyes slowly and I could see her again, it was Rena, her aspect slightly more normal, her eyes weren’t red, her fangs wasn’t protruding from her mouth, but something was wrong, her expression…

Rena watched me with terror, but suddenly I felt weak, I would fall to the ground but she took me in her arms

“Jurina… I… I did this?…” she asked as she watched my neck and touching a bit with her cold fingers

“Rena… you’re okay…” I answered a little weak, touching her face with the palm of my hand, but Rena surprised me, she pulled her face out of my hand, she didn’t dare to look me in the eyes and turned towards where Yuka and Mieko was, both recovering from the blows they had received, when Rena saw that she was more surprised.

“I did all this…” she said more to herself than to us, she lifted me up and walked over Mieko and Yuka “I did this to you two? I did this?” she asked in a frustrated way, Mieko avoided eye contact with Rena, and Yuka with an expression of deep pain nodded

I saw how Rena shock her head repeatedly, her staring lost, I didn’t know what she was thinking but she wasn’t saying anything.

“Rena..” I whispered her name gaining her attention, but her expression remained the same, she didn’t wanted to look at me in the eye “Rena… look at me please” I said as I was trying to get off of her arms, but she didn’t allow me

“I’m sorry for all this…” she whispered, her eyes closed and she stood like that a few moments before speak again “Take care of Jurina” Yuka took me on her arms allowing Rena to be free of me, and without saying anything more I just watched how she disappeared from my view at high speed.

“Rena! don’t!  wait!” I yelled trying to get Yuka let me go, but when she did it, I don’t know if was for pity or because she knew it had no case to keep me like that, I hadn’t the strength to stand up for long, Mieko stopped my fall and hugged me

“Yuka, go behind her” commanded Mieko to what Yuka didn’t say anything and ran behind Rena

“It’s not her fault…” I whispered

“We can’t blame her, and she know it, but she hurt you, whether or not intentional, she hurt you… give her time”

———————

I had bitted her, I almost killed her, I almost killed Jurina, why I couldn’t keep control? why I had to harm all those who I love?… not just I almost killed Jurina, but I also dared to attack Yuka and Mieko.. and if they were also killed by me?…
I don’t deserve to be with Jurina… I will bring only bad luck… I just will bring danger to her and I’m myself a big danger to her

“Rena..” I hear Yuka’s voice behind me

“Not now Yuka… I, I don’t dare to see you in the eye, to stand before you, the story is repeating again” I said without turning to see her

“It didn’t, this time you didn’t kill anyone” She said in a calm voice “Rena listen…”

“I don’t want to listen!… you don’t understand? I didn’t kill anyone but I almost kill the one who I more love in this world!, I’m not better than before, I will never be as before, we’re only creatures who seek to kill, like it or not that’s our result, I can’t be with Jurina, I couldn’t be with her when Airin was behind us, and now that she’s not longer chasing us I can’t be with Jurina anyways”

“Rena… Jurina loves you as much as you love her, what you’re doing is not fair to either of you, stop acting like a child and accept who you are, accept that Jurina loves you for who you are and doesn’t matter if you’re a vampire or not! I’m sure that if you talk with her, at the end, she wouldn’t blame you for anything, she already accepted you” Yuka said as she approached me and making me look at her.

“Yuka… the worst isn’t my fear to her to not accept me… the worst thing is that I’m not better than Airin… I’m like her… I don’t deserve to be at Jurina’s side, she deserves the best and I’m the worst”

Having the opportunity to be with the one you love is an opportunity of once in the life, I would like to take this chance even when I don’t have a real life… but being with Jurina is put her in danger… I prefer to be her shadow incapable of being with her, but with the satisfaction that I will always protect her….

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Eternity - chapter 13 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2015, 01:55:26 AM »
AAAAAARRRRRGH PLEEEEASE I WANT A HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Gyeou