JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - Hibikari

Author Topic: [News] Oshima Yuko Graduation (2014.06.09)  (Read 39235 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[News] Oshima Yuko Graduation (2014.06.09)
« on: December 31, 2013, 02:48:22 PM »
OSHIMA YUKO GRADUATION announcement at Kouhaku!

- She didn't tell the other members
- She's not quitting showbiz, so we can still expect to see her in doramas, etc.

edit:

From 3:38 onwards:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:16:20 PM by Jul3 »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [News] Oshima Yuko Graduation
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 02:52:20 PM »
Everyone take off your hats and bow in silence and respect

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 03:00:39 PM »
I knew, when she started talking. Maybe her perf in Ando Lloyd was that good :cokecat:

Don't drink too hard tonight, daigong :puke:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »
Last year was Acchan, this year so many others, 1st and 2nd gen in tatters...

I was really shocked about Acchan, but not so much about Yuko... everyone has known it's been coming for a long time.

However, I'll be really sad when she's gone. I know her dream is to be an actress, but I rarely watch any dramas or films and so am not really interested in her acting career. For me, Yuko really shined in AKB48 and it was her perfect place. She was always so full of energy, was the best dancer in AKB48, her performances were incredible and she gave such life to the other things like variety shows.

She will be truly missed... the thing is... post-Acchan, AKB flailed about, panicked and shuffled the teams... what are they going to do post-Yuko?

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 03:12:12 PM »
Graduation announcement video: (After KFC , before Heavy Rotation)

Chihiro

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 03:45:53 PM »
Finally, the moment I've been waiting for! I was quite shocked at first but then seconds later it just went away thanks to Madonna (lol) 'cause I was watching her performing "La Isla Bonita" during her Sticky & Sweet tour (which is so much fun) when I read the announcement.

I have to say losing an all-around person like Yuko is really a huge blow to the group but I'm really hoping that AKB48 will always do their best no matter what stuffs stand in their way. By the way, when exactly is she going to leave? The date's not yet set, is it? I'm somehow getting the feeling that they will use the 35th single as her graduation song and if that's true (and I do hope this is true), maybe she'll step down in February.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 05:58:49 PM »
CDTV 14/1/1

Offline ゲキカラ

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 06:43:54 PM »
"My heart has joined the Thousand for one of my favourite AKB ladies stopped running today."

Well, not quite so dramatic, but bittersweet news for the new year.  All the best to Yuko in her future endeavours and I look forward to seeing how her acting career develops.

And a hello and happy new year to all.
ねえ、怒ってる?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 08:59:33 PM »
It was no surprise here to hear about it but that documentary about her scheduling and what not, I give her al lthe credit to be stretched thin without giving excuses.  She'll be shooting for the stars when she graduates but it'll be a sad day when the date is announced and when it comes around.  You'll never find another one like her but composition of a huge group always encourages competition.   :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 09:19:09 PM »
Dammit.  Well, as many key members leave others rise to the occasion.  But still not the same.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 10:25:54 PM »
I really feel happy for Yuko. She has achieved a lot. And will always be remembered as the center for AKB48's most successful single, Heavy Rotation.
I'm actually a little surprised they didn't give her the Acchan/Yukirin treatment, with a solo debut before graduating. There's time though, maybe she will have a try.
It'll be cool following what she does in the entertainment industry after grad.

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 12:26:44 AM »
AKB48 Team K's Oshima Yuko has announced her graduation from the group.

This was announced on December 31st during the broadcast of the '64th NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen'. After performing "Koisuru Fortune Cookie", Oshima suddenly announced her graduation, "This will be my last time appearing on Kohaku like this. I will sing wholeheartedly." The group then performed her center song "Heavy Rotation".

Oshima hadn't told the other members about her graduation before the announcement. Details on her graduation is still undecided.

Oshima made her theater debut as a member of Team K in April of 2006. She took the number one spot in the group's 2nd (2010) and 4th (2012) Senbatsu General Elections. She has expanded her activities by starring in various movies, tv shows, and dramas.

tokyohive

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 03:35:07 AM »
So many older generation girls have graduated this past year and a half, starting from Acchan.
I think we're all pretty used to it, but it's still sad. I think mellow is a better word, actually.

I'm upset that I haven't really been around for the past year, because of alot of personal issues, which makes
me more upset that she's graduating already. This isn't the same AKB anymore D:

Offline atsukoD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 05:33:21 AM »
AKB Zine translation:

Offline Churi

• super high school level cutie
  • swag master
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 08:26:29 AM »
Yuko :( She may have dropped in my rankings but the thing that has always remained constant between me and her is how much I always respected her as a performer and idol and I've always really adored how goofy she is and how no matter what happens, she always makes the best out of any situation and has fun with it. Good luck, Yuko and I really hope that her acting career takes off big time since she's always had such a gigantic passion for it and how much potential she has in the area. ;__; She will truly be missed in AKB.

Sending out giant hugs to all of her oshis. ♥

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 10:24:09 AM »
To be honest I was not surprised at all with the news of Yuko's graduation.

It was long due, I was more surprised when Sayaka announced her graduation. 

With Atsuko, Mariko and Tomochin graduated already, Yuko and No3b (especially Haruna and Minami) will follow.

But then they might have a bit of mission to stay behind at AKB a bit longer.

With most of Kami 7 members ranking went down, it would mean the juniors are taking over...

So... the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen. would be thinking... it would be time for them to fly themselves.

They did everything for AKB, and now would be the time for them to do something for themselves...

Following their dreams....

What would the graduation concert like for Yuko, she is always been group K so she might have all the concert that specific with Group K songs (i.e. Atsuko always group A so her graduation concert mostly group A songs)?

I hope Yuko would get a song like 'Yume no Kawa' not only with the group K people but with no3b too (the popular members).

I also hope she would be graduating on the coming big concerts e.g. the individual AKB concert would be great. 

Oshima Yuko-san

Congratulation on your graduation

All the BEST for your future careers as a singer, actress, etc

Thank You for all the efforts that you've given to AKB family.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

PS: Who would announce their graduation next?
      Would it be in the same year or next year?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:30:10 AM by cisda83 »

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 10:54:49 PM »
AKB Zine translation:

Thank you for this! Didn't expect an English-subbed video would come out so fast. Well, it's Yuko graduation announcement after all lol.
I really like the way she announced it. Very relaxed, straight to the point and with no crying. And I can tell from her expression even though she felt a little sort of down, overall she's happy (and also relieved from the way I see it) about it. Really cool. I'm sure she prepared it thoroughly, as expected of Oshima Yuko.

:thumbsup

Offline sunpanda13

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2014, 07:34:07 AM »
     Well I would like to say congrats to Yuko. I was not surprised either but I won't say that something in my stomach didn't drop at the announcement. I honestly think it is the perfect time to do it. I think she has ran her course in AKB48 and she felt that. I'm actually happy she is continuing in showbiz and would actually like to see her in other things. Although she is a pretty good actress she still has a lot to learn and see to become very skilled. I think leaving will help her in that aspect. Yuko has more time to focus on her dream. I will miss here in AKB48 because she is a fantastic performer and to me one of the best dancers. She also has a great personality(though sometimes annoying:/ but who isn't) and smile.:) So I'll say again CONGRATS OSHIMA YUKO!!

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2014, 03:35:06 PM »
Short and sweet announcement by Oshima Yuko.
I thought I was prepared for it but I guess I wasn't (being overseas for holiday with no internet made it worse) but when I saw yuko announcing it with a smile no matter how sad I am as a fan I will support her 200%
Half of me before was hoping that she would announce it after akb 10th anniversary but its ok coz yuko will be reaching for her dreams.
CONGRADUALATION AKB48 TEAM K OSHIMA YUKO AND (SOON) WELCOME  FUTURE ACTRESS REPRESENTING JAPAN... Now imma go back to listening to HebiRote on repeat ... I want you I need you I love you lalalalalala...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 05:41:39 AM by jenzybenzy »
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 06:26:59 PM »
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - Hibikari