JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Fuuma

Author Topic: [News] Oshima Yuko Graduation (2014.06.09)  (Read 39233 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [News] Oshima Yuko Graduation
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 06:52:35 PM »
^^OK!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 09:29:34 PM »
Yuko's first blog post since her announcement, as translated by chibi_giddy

[oshima yuko] new year 2014 
original entry
2014-01-04 12:00:29

Happy New Year

I really surprised you guys with an abrupt graduation announcement
At the very end of 2013

All of us in AKB48
Came as an idol group from akihabara,
And we weren't initially called "Ay-Kay-Bee 48"
But rather "Akihabara48",
So there was a sense of aspiration there,
And kouhaku uta gassen
Was a placed packed with really precious memories

At that sorta important place,
And coming from such an important place,
I wanted to branch out,
And I got to announce my graduation at Kouhaku Uta Gassen

If I graduate from AKB,
There probably won't be a chance
For me to appear on Kouhaku

But if I were to have that chance,
It'll be at a time when I've definitely achieved my own dreams
After I've graduated, na mean?

I'd like to be called out
To a judge's seat
As actress Oshima Yuko...

I still haven't figured out when I'll be graduating,
But I'll let you guys know once I figure it out!

Thank you so much, Kouhaku Uta Gassen

And yeah,
I wanna see all of the fans' faces soon
I wanna meet 'em all

"I love the Oshima Yuko who's standing on the AKB stage"
"I love the Oshima Yuko who seems to be having fun with the members"

I thoroughly know
That there are people out there who tell me that

And yet, I began to think
"I wanna take my next step"
And that's not to say that there's no more potential for me in AKB,
But rather advancing as a part of AKB
Has been just a step for me up until now

I have a duty
To vacate my position
To the members who'll be shouldering what'll come next

Up until this point,
There have been a bunch of members
Who've graduated already

Each of 'em had their own timings,
And they thought about AKB,
And they compared that to their own circumstances,
And then they went on to graduate

The number one thing I keep in my heart would be this:

If there's an easy path and a hard path, take the hard path

Take the thorny path

These are the words Akimoto-sensei said to me

For all of us who've duked it out in this organization,
The solo road is the thorny path

And up until now, I too have decided
To prepare
To be a graduated member

Even though circumstances change,
My conviction and heart won't change,
And I wanna move on to a new stage

So yeah

If it's all right

From here on out as well,

Please keep on supporting me!!
http://blog48.livejournal.com/4029130.html

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 12:17:28 PM »
Oshima Yuko & Akimoto Yasushi Interview (Aera)
 Translated by Neve at 11:57, Tue 01/14

A hotel in Tokyo. Seeing the figure of Akimoto drinking alone at the bar, Oshima Yuko laughs and takes a seat. The producer and the ace. As the eldest daughter of the group, she doesn’t mince her words as the two of them talk.

Akimoto: What’s so funny?
Oshima: Seeing you, here, waiting all alone [laughs]
Akimoto: There are lots of men who like drinking alone.
Oshima: Hmm? That drama-esque scene exists in real life, too, does it? But I never see those dreamy guys at bars.
Akimoto: What do you think makes a man sexy?
Oshima: Hmm… wrinkles?
Akimoto: Is that a father complex I hear from you, Oshima?
Oshima: It’s true, it’s a father complex.
Akimoto: Maybe that’s good news for the readers of Aera [laughs]. So perhaps my wrinkles are a good thing. Oshima, you’re already 25 years old. How does it feel to be 25?
Oshima: I’m really looking forward to the last 5 years before I turn 30. I think there’ll be even more changes than before. In my physical appearance and in my feelings. Maybe I’ll get married, too. Previously, you talked about a “complex soup”. Recently, I’ve really been able to understand the meaning of that. Rather than a bland soup, I want to become a person with the depth of a complex, subtly-seasoned Japanese dish that you can really savour.

Akimoto: I think you’re interesting enough already. Things that I think of as childish and things that are very adult mixed together. That kind of breadth is what makes you fascinating.
Oshima: But when people ask, “What kind of girl is Oshima Yuko?” I think everyone just has the image, “lively,” or, “cheerful.”
Akimoto: Maybe that’s true. Because that’s the way you behave. But in the shadows is the person only understood by people who know you. Perhaps that’s because of your role in the entertainment world, and the influence of your environment. You’ve had more experiences than other people, so in your own way you can experience a great range of emotions, and there’s nothing that can destabilise or unseat you. When AKB48 became popular, you were the one who remained the most calm.
Oshima: I never thought we’d become so popular. Even now, it’s mysterious to me. It was about 3 years ago when AKB48’s popularity really shot up. But I feel like over those three years, the needs of this generation have changed a lot. Young girls haven’t really gotten to grips with society in the same way. Although there are many girls who have been polished until they glitter, you could say that they don’t have the same needs of the girls from before who were brought up as part of the previous society.
Akimoto: For me, I think AKB48 has an existence like karaoke. In 1990, karaoke was becoming amazingly fashionable, but now it’s something you can go to like it’s normal. I think it’s important for things to become normal like that.
Oshima: It’s true, it’s amazing when something’s existence is imprinted onto peoples' daily lives.
Akimoto: The intention to change along with the environment isn’t a normal thing but, just like animals evolve depending on their environments, AKB48 will also change. That’s something really interesting.
Oshima: I’m looking forward to it - honestly. What will happen after 2 years; after 10 years.
Akimoto: That’s right - 10 years. You’ve also been thinking a lot about your graduation, haven’t you?
Oshima: That’s right.
Akimoto: Why did you decide to graduate now?

Oshima: Hmm. There isn’t just one reason. It’s lots of things coming together. Thinking about myself, I don’t think I can show any new sides of myself from where I am right now. It’s also important that while I’m still here, I’m occupying this seat. When Acchan graduated, she said, “I’ll open the way for my juniors.” Honestly, I thought, “That’s wrong.” I thought with every fibre of my body that nobody could replace Maeda Atsuko. But things have changed, and as Acchan said, as a senior member, I should also hand over my position. Taking the throne from a member who has created AKB48 from the top is a truly difficult thing to do. That’s why it’s the responsibility of the seniors to surrender those seats, and therefore for the sake of my juniors, I really think I should do this now.
Akimoto: I understand you.
Oshima: It’s also for the sake of the fans. Even if within my fans there are people who really like seeing me dancing on the stage with AKB48, there are also people who want me to focus solely on being an actress. Thinking about that, it’s really troubling. Akimoto, you say that AKB48 is, “a place people can always come back to.” So I wonder if people will think of moving away.
Akimoto: I think it’s better for the members who are graduating to think of themselves first. Yuko, you should graduate for the sake of your future life. The only thing to think about is the timing. If you graduate and continue with your activities as an actress, the other AKB members will think, “I want to aim to be the next Oshima Yuko,” and eventually also, “I want to graduate.”
Oshima: That’s right.
Akimoto: I think it’s best if you don’t think about how the space you leave will be filled. Probably, the spaces left by you and Maeda Atsuko will never be filled. There definitely aren’t any other girls with your kind of energy and power, or like Maeda Atsuko, moody but with that unconscious charm. But that’s okay. Out of the special chemistry created within the AKB Group, girls like Sashihara Rino are appearing.
Oshima: I’m not simply saying, “for the sake of my juniors,” because I want to be kind. Once my position is vacated, I want everyone to compete ruthlessly. Everyone will think, “She’s gone!” I’m looking forward to the fight that ensues.
Akimoto: I don’t expect that will happen.
Oshima: Really!?
Akimoto: Your presence in the group was too great. I think only Sashihara will think she can take it over.
Oshima: You don’t think Mayuyu will also think that way?
Akimoto: Mmm, Mayuyu also, a little.
Oshima: ‘A little' [laughs]
Akimoto: Mayuyu’s a really clever girl, so at the same time as thinking, “Yuko’s position is vacant,” she’ll also be thinking that if she enters that position, AKB will drop in power. Sashihara isn’t worried about that at all.
Oshima: That’s true.
Akimoto: Sashihara is someone who wants to be at the center of AKB48 even if it means a drop in power.
Oshima: Hahaha. There was never that kind of feeling in the group before. I wonder when things changed.
Akimoto: She is a really interesting person.
Oshima: I understand that. It’d be completely impossible for me to do what she does. By the way, the other person in AKB48 who it would be completely impossible for me to be like is Kojima Haruna. That way of living is amazing. Just taking things as they come. [laughs]
Akimoto: I think it’s best to look at Kojima Haruna’s existence like a personal development book. Something like, “I should try to live properly, unlike Kojima Haruna” [laughs]. That girl has a kind of irresponsibility that feels like responsibility, and a sense of responsibility that feels like irresponsibility. I think her lack of a sense of responsibility is really amazing. In the middle of the AKB48 Group Draft Meeting, she just went off to the toilet. After that, she spent a long time staring at the chair next to me.
Oshima: And messing around with her cellphone on top of that. [laughs]
Akimoto: And on stage, when Takamina had just started saying, “Okay, let’s introduce the next song…”, she suddenly exclaimed, “Oh, I have to go!”
Oshima: But Kojima Haruna approves of everything. She’s amazing in that way. I have the exact opposite character, and there are so many times I’ve been jealous of what other girls have.
Akimoto: Are you tired, Oshima? You’ve been doing your best in a position of responsibility for a long time.
Oshima: I’m tired [laughs]. But for the last 8 years I’ve treasured the enjoyment that the fans have given to me, so doing this is really something I’m doing for myself. My activities are the source of my well-being. So doing what I’m doing is better than not doing it. I wouldn’t be capable of letting go.
Akimoto: Aiming to be perfect isn’t something to worry about at all, because humans are inherently flawed. Your fans are cheering for your weaknesses just as much as your strengths. At first, I made you sing all the gloomy solos. I bet you wondered, “Why me?” right?
Oshima: Yeah.
Akimoto: It wasn’t so much your skill as a singer, as the skill I thought you had at bringing out that particular kind of expression. The instant I heard a “singing while crying” expression on a demo tape, I decided that it would be your solo. You seem like too much of an honours student, and you were always so cheerful. But when you sang a mournful song while smiling, all of that crumbled away. As the probability of you entering the acting field rose, I felt deeply pained, because in the acting business, it’s important that everyone reads too deeply into you.
Oshima: Oh?
Akimoto: You make the switch somewhere from being Oshima, and then return to being yourself. It’s best for people in the acting business to get better and better at hiding their true selves.
Oshima: It’s true, I can’t hide [ironic laugh].
Akimoto: It’s something that’s necessary for drama roles. That’s the theme of your life from now on. Actresses are people who both are and aren’t themselves in their daily lives.
Oshima: I think at the moment, I’m myself too much.
Akimoto: Oshima, you’re not married, are you?
Oshima: I hope to get married. Ever since I was 19.
Akimoto: So, wouldn’t getting married once be a good thing?
Oshima: Once!?
Akimoto: If you get married alongside your work, that much life energy would increase your charm.
Oshima: I could definitely do that. But I’m a lot of trouble to be with. Going out with me is a real pain, and I think being with me as a person would be even more so. I hide my thoughts and feelings. I want someone who doesn’t interfere or meddle with them.
Akimoto: Let’s say he says, “Come home soon, let’s eat dinner,” and you don’t come home at all. In that situation, he shouldn’t say, “Why didn’t you come back?”
Oshima: He shouldn’t say that.

Akimoto: Would it be okay for him to have an affair?
Oshima: As long as the secret doesn’t get out. Because being popular with girls would be part of that person’s charm. But if the secret got out, I’d never forgive him [laughs]. I haven’t yet met someone who I’m interested in in that way, but I would like to get married between the ages of 25 and 30.
Akimoto: I bet you won’t.
Oshima: Why are you so sure about that!? Ah, Akimoto, how old were you when you got married?
Akimoto: To my current wife? 21 years old.
Oshima: So young! Why was that?
Akimoto: The timing just seemed right, I suppose?
Oshima: What’s with that “it’s someone else’s problem” attitude? [laughs] 21 years old, huh? I wasn’t thinking about it at all, then. Because of AKB.
Akimoto: At the time, my wife was wondering if she wanted to focus on her work or creating a new life. Unlike you, she didn’t have the power to do both at once.
Oshima: But when you have the power to do both at once, you end up becoming too strong. You never get an interlude.
Akimoto: That is a worry. If you get married between 25 and 30, you’ll become even stronger than you are now.
Oshima: Eh, isn’t it the opposite?
Akimoto: No, not at all. Because we’re talking about your personality, Yuko, if you get married before you’re 30, you’ll try to be a wife, a mother and an actress all at once, and you’ll end up with far too much strength. The theme of this issue of Aera is, “Doing the impossible.” To do something you think is impossible, you must stretch yourself past breaking point. Up until now, what kind of ‘impossible' things have you done?
Oshima: I wonder. I’m not sure.
Akimoto: From my point of view, the ‘impossible' thing that you’ve done is staying in AKB48 as long as 8 years.
Oshima: Oh, really? But I wonder if that’s the case. I was originally thinking that I’d leave AKB48 after just one year and do different work. I never thought I’d continue this long. But I think I was just pushing myself naturally. Because I think that each time I did something, my capabilities grew, I didn’t notice how many very difficult things I was doing.
Akimoto: By the time that this interview is published, it’ll be 2014. What kind of a year do you want 2014 to be?
Oshima: My work has taken a different form each year, but it’s still been very fulfilling. I feel like I’ve had lots of different experiences from my work, so I’m not dissatisfied with that side of things. But I don’t really have any recollections about my private life from 2013, so I want my private life to be more fulfilling in 2014.
Akimoto: You want to fall in love?
Oshima: I think I want to fall in love, but I want it to swoop down on me and catch me unawares. And I don’t think I want it to happen all that soon.
Akimoto: Right now, you’re thinking that your schedule is completely buried by AKB48 things. As you decrease your responsibilities in AKB48, you can allow other things to seep in.
Oshima: At the moment, I don’t have any breathing room.
Akimoto: Finally, looking back over these last 8 years, do you have anything else to confess?
Oshima: I do.
Akimoto: What?
Oshima: Akimoto, I’ve thought in the past that you completely don’t understand the members of AKB48. Just talking about your expectations and anticipations, and looking down on us [laughs]. But at last, I’ve realised just how closely you do notice us.
Akimoto: Excellent last words. I thought you might say something like, “Actually, although earlier I said I’d be going home, actually I’ll stay here with you.”
Oshima: Hahaha.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 05:55:38 PM »
Akimoto: What do you think makes a man sexy?
Oshima: Hmm… wrinkles?
Akimoto: Is that a father complex I hear from you, Oshima?
Oshima: It’s true, it’s a father complex.
LoL that part was kinda...weird.

Akimoto: For me, I think AKB48 has an existence like karaoke. In 1990, karaoke was becoming amazingly fashionable, but now it’s something you can go to like it’s normal. I think it’s important for things to become normal like that.
Oshima: It’s true, it’s amazing when something’s existence is imprinted onto peoples' daily lives.
Ahh. So true; AKB is like a daily fact of life now.

Akimoto: Mayuyu’s a really clever girl, so at the same time as thinking, “Yuko’s position is vacant,” she’ll also be thinking that if she enters that position, AKB will drop in power. Sashihara isn’t worried about that at all.
Oshima: That’s true.
Akimoto: Sashihara is someone who wants to be at the center of AKB48 even if it means a drop in power.
Eh? Mayuyu center=drop in power?

Akimoto: Are you tired, Oshima? You’ve been doing your best in a position of responsibility for a long time.
Oshima: I’m tired [laughs]. But for the last 8 years I’ve treasured the enjoyment that the fans have given to me, so doing this is really something I’m doing for myself. My activities are the source of my well-being. So doing what I’m doing is better than not doing it. I wouldn’t be capable of letting go.
:cry: Well said! As expected from our Ace!

Akimoto: Oshima, you’re not married, are you?
Oshima: I hope to get married. Ever since I was 19.
Akimoto: So, wouldn’t getting married once be a good thing?
Oshima: Once!?
Akimoto: If you get married alongside your work, that much life energy would increase your charm.
Oshima: I could definitely do that. But I’m a lot of trouble to be with. Going out with me is a real pain, and I think being with me as a person would be even more so. I hide my thoughts and feelings. I want someone who doesn’t interfere or meddle with them.
Akimoto: Let’s say he says, “Come home soon, let’s eat dinner,” and you don’t come home at all. In that situation, he shouldn’t say, “Why didn’t you come back?”
Oshima: He shouldn’t say that.
Oshima has quite the S heart!

Akimoto: Would it be okay for him to have an affair?
Oshima: As long as the secret doesn’t get out. Because being popular with girls would be part of that person’s charm. But if the secret got out, I’d never forgive him [laughs]. I haven’t yet met someone who I’m interested in in that way, but I would like to get married between the ages of 25 and 30.
Wow, seriously? I wouldn't expect anyone to actually say that an affair is okay, let alone Yuko!

Akimoto: You want to fall in love?
Oshima: I think I want to fall in love, but I want it to swoop down on me and catch me unawares. And I don’t think I want it to happen all that soon.
I suppose this is every girl's dream.

Akimoto: Finally, looking back over these last 8 years, do you have anything else to confess?
Oshima: I do.
Akimoto: What?
Oshima: Akimoto, I’ve thought in the past that you completely don’t understand the members of AKB48. Just talking about your expectations and anticipations, and looking down on us [laughs]. But at last, I’ve realised just how closely you do notice us.
Akimoto: Excellent last words. I thought you might say something like, “Actually, although earlier I said I’d be going home, actually I’ll stay here with you.”
Oshima: Hahaha.
Man. It's been that long?
I'm going to miss Yuko  :cry:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 12:39:16 PM »
Oshima Yuko will graduate from AKB48 @ the Olympic Stadium concerts in March

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 12:40:24 PM »
Oshima Yuko will graduate from AKB48 @ the Olympic Stadium concert

The dates are 29th/30th March. They didn't state which one:

大島優子の卒業日程発表
3月の国立競技場にて卒業公演決定です。
また、大島優子感謝祭を開催致します!
詳細はまだ未定です。決まり次第、発表となります。
https://twitter.com/kobaya48/status/427767336091652097

(Kobaya48 is AKB staff)

That says something about a kind of "Oshima Yuko thanksgiving" in addition...

Apparently she will still attend handshake events (probs just the album/35th single ones). More details to be given later.

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [News] Oshima Yuko Graduation (2014.03.29/30)
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2014, 07:29:34 AM »
Mezamashi: Jan 28, 2014

Oshima Yuko, who announced her graduation from AKB48 during the 'NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen', will be holding her graduation ceremony in March at National Olympic Stadium. This announcement was made by Oshima herself on January 27 during the encore of 'AKB48 Unit Matsuri 2014' at Tokyo Dome City Hall.

Oshima announced, "The day of my graduation has been decided so I would like to let everyone know. My graduation will be held in March at National Olympic Stadium." While it's already known that AKB48 will hold concerts at the same venue on March 29th and 30th, Oshima didn't clarify if her graduation will be held on one of these days.

She also revealed, "However, I will still have handshake events... I've been treasuring my interactions with everyone during the handshake events. I want to share my feelings of gratitude with each and every person, so I will be holding an 'Oshima Yuko Kanshasai'."

Details on the event hasn't been revealed at this time, however, Oshima said, "I want to graduate after I properly communicate with everyone by shaking hands. Please allow me to announce it again once the date has been decided." After her announcement, the group performed their new song "Mae Shika Mukanee" (February 26th release).

Source http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/01/oshima-yukos-graduation-ceremony-to-be-held-in-march-at-national-olympic-stadium
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 07:54:22 AM by YKT »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2014, 01:30:23 PM »
Oshima Yuko Thanksgiving Event lottery application codes will be included in AKB48's 35th single "Maeshika Mukanee"...

...however, they still haven't said what the event is or when it is...

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/topic/topic.aspx?topic=4390

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2014, 10:52:11 AM »
Oshima Yuko Thansgiving Events

23rd March 2014 - Makuhari Messe
5th May 2014 - Intex Osaka

Lots of details in http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11766952560.html

I think basically, if you have a handshake/2-shot ticket for her you can attend, although it is only one ticket per person regardless of how many handshake tickets you have.

There is also the lottery from the Maeshika Mukanee single (I think it is only the limited editions). Further details of this will be announced later...

This blog entry relates to her participation in the other AKB handshake etc events: http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11766948689.html

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2014, 08:40:11 AM »
The schedule for Oshima Yuko's 'Kanshasai' has been revealed.

The 'Kanshasai' will generally consist of a handshake event. It will be held on March 23rd at Makuhari Messe and on May 5th at Intex Osaka. On these days, Oshima will shake hands with each person one time only to express her gratitude to as many fans as possible.

Furthermore, Oshima's graduation ceremony will be held in March at National Olympic Stadium.

Source http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/02/schedule-for-oshima-yukos-kanshasai-revealed

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2014, 08:04:18 PM »
Finally a bit of news on the thanksgiving event...

Doesn't say much, or mention the Maeshika Mukanee lottery details unfortunately, but does say there will be a mini-live at the events!

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t4478/

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 01:26:28 AM »
Yuko Festival Official Site:

http://www.yuko-festival.jp/sp/index.html

Applications using codes from the Maeshika Mukanee Limited Editions:

Application period: 4th March 18:00 JST --> 10th March 13:00 JST

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 11:59:55 PM »
So on the website it says 3000 winners total from the Maeshika Mukanee CDs, 1500 for each of the events.

So if we assume 300,000 limited eds are sold in total, that's a 1% chance of winning, per CD.

Edit, also, on http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t4469/ it says:

Opening time 10:00
Mini-live 11:30
Handshake start: 13:30
End: 20:30 (Makuhari Messe, 23rd March)
End: 19:30 (Intex Osaka, 5th May)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 12:12:17 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2014, 08:48:17 PM »
Kobaya48 has tweeted some of her grad merch:

Large towel - 4800yen

https://twitter.com/kobaya48/status/444046973461487617

T-shirts - 3500yen

https://twitter.com/kobaya48/status/444046977219584000

I think that's a pretty good t-shirt design actually :)

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2014, 11:39:53 PM »
^ If i'd followed his other tweets, I'd have seen the link to the official goods website:

https://fan-goods.jp/oshima/

There's also a bag for 500 yen:

Bigger pics of all three items at that official website and you can order from there.

Chihiro

Offline mashimaro

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 01:41:06 AM »
I really like Yuko! She is so funny and energetic!  As the days are getting closer to her graduation, I feel sadder, but I will continue to support her outside of AKB!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2014, 12:24:07 PM »
Oshima Yuko Graduation Theatre Performance set for 2nd June 2014

只今、優子より発表をさせて頂きました。
『大島優子AKB48卒業劇場公演』
日程:2014年6月2日(月)
会場:AKB48秋葉原劇場
詳細は後程。宜しくお願いします。
握手会などの日程をすべて終えて卒業公演になります。
https://twitter.com/kobaya48/status/446607194213986304

Chihiro

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 04:43:44 AM »
I hope there will be a live streaming for Yuko's Graduation Theatre Performance :prayers:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 10:31:34 AM »
On March 20, Oshima Yuko attended the team K performance held at the AKB48 Theater, and announced that her last day as a member of AKB48 would be on June 2nd.

She told the audience in tears, "The last day of my activity as an idol will be June 2nd. On this day, I will finish my days as AKB."

June 2nd will be Oshima's graduation special performance at the AKB48 Theater.

As previously announced, her graduation ceremony will also be held during the group's live concert at the National Olympic Stadium on March 29 and 30. After the graduation ceremony, she will continue attending the handshake events until May 24th.

"I have been communicating with many people for a very long time at this theater. This theater is like a treasure to me. The home in my heart that I never want to lose." Oshima said to the fans, and she then performed her last single as AKB member "Maeshika Mukanee" tearfully.

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/03/oshima-yuko-announces-the-date-of-her-last-day-as-an-akb48-member-

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 12:21:50 AM »
News report on the Oshima Yuko Festival yesterday:

Apparently 6000 people attended. So that's 1500 from the Maeshika Mukanee lottery and the rest who had previous HS/2-shot tickets with her.

She sung solo at the mini-live:
 - Heavy Rotation
 - To be continued
 - Koko no ita Koto
 - Maeshika Mukanee

There was a "museum" containing 400 photos and 115 costumes.

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/f-et-tp0-20140323-1274395.html

Chihiro

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Fuuma