JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Sorashido -Nee Nee-

Author Topic: [BbSis's OS] MariMii Drabble 29/11/16  (Read 24848 times)

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
Re: [BbSis's OS] Sulk – Short OS [Imagine you fav pairing here]
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2014, 03:33:41 PM »
Why~ Why~? Their is tears on my eyes~  :gyaaah:

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2014, 08:13:39 AM »
BbSis-chan! :)
I've read your OSs... Waaaah They're really cool.  :thumbsup
I love the MariMii version of I'll rebirth for you!  :wigglypanda:

Sulk... I imagined Mariko saving Haruna~ Dunno why... but that's what I imagined. XD

you're really great kyaaaah~  :kneelbow:

:bow:

:mon mischief: :byebye:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2014, 08:24:20 AM »
I imagine FuruYanagi.... Idk why but I did. I imagined Churi saving Airin, though most people I know will say the other way around.... I only thought she fainted not that she died...

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: [BbSis's OS] Mariko's bday (MariMii short os) 11/03/15
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2015, 03:21:32 PM »
Hello! Yes, I live. But I'll soon be gone again...

MY OTP NEEDS MORE LOVE!

Happy birthday, Mariko~

Mariko arrived at home expecting only silence, and a well deserved rest from a day of work. But as soon as she opened the door...

"Happy birthday, Marichan~" A cheeky voice greeted her joyfully. A paper-popper was popped almost near her face. The now twenty-nine-year-old woman sighed and prevented her hand to go massage her temple.

"Er... Thank you, again, Miichan..." Mariko ignored the cheerfulness of the girl and walked toward her couch and placed her purse there. She finally allowed her hand to go to the side of her head to work on easy the slight pound she started to feel. If she recalled well, she had dinner with the girl and her closest friends before leaving for a late night radio program. "Tell me why I should let you stay?"

"Mou, you are so cold! I brought you cake~" Miichan whinned pouting.

"We ate cake already, and it's really late now for sweets." Mariko pointed. She, then, looked at her table and found a small cake on there. It was decorated with sliced different fruits and on its white center was written 'Happy BDay, Marichan <3'. It was obviously the younger girl's letter.

"Aw, come on. It's from that place you like," Miichan approached Mariko, cupped her face, pulled it down as she stretched her neck, and planted a kiss on her cheek. "And I missed you." Mariko had to admit she was taken aback by that, but she wasn't a woman who does such thing.

"Tsk..." Mariko hissed. "You always misses me. Cheesy girl." She made a dismissing gesture with her right hand. "I can eat the cake tomorrow. Thank you for being such a devoted friend." Mariko turned her back to the girl to hide her gin. She couldn't see the big pout forming on Miichan's lips, but she was aware of it. She wanted nothing more.

"Fairy well, you cold hearted woman! Eat your cake alone! I hope you get fat! I also hope you freeze tonight on your bed, because this 'friend' here will back home right now. You insensible being!" Miichan retorted in her dramatic-serious voice. The shorter girl turned her heels to get her purse which was on a chair, but before she could reach it slender arms wrapped around her waist.

"I missed you too, you dolt." Mariko whispered on her left ear. Her entire front fitting Miichan's back. The taller tightened her grip, making both of them shiver. Yes, they missed the body contact. With her left arm, Mariko topped Miichan's, caressing all its extent until the extremity, where she intertwined their fingers. "We can't do this in public. Not like this." Mariko Kissed the bottom of Miichan's ear, earning a struggled moan.

And then everything was forgiven. The surpise, the rudeness, the bickering. They were synchronized again. Together one more time. Mariko gently turned the girl, releasing the grip on her hand, and they kissed. An eager kiss, full of necessity and fever. The needing took the leadership as Mariko directd her girl to the table. Miichan felt her back touch the edge of the furniture not much longer. The taller grabbed the other girl by the hips, lifting her high enough to make her sit on the table, and positioned herself between the legs.

"Mariko, the cake!" Miichan exclaimed, trying to push the cake to the farthest side of the table. She ended up dirtying a couple of fingers with glacé in the process. Mariko took her girlfriend's hand and put all the dirty fingers on her mouth, sucking and licking the white sweet cover.

"Very sweet indeed." Mariko stated in a very husky tone. The gesture completely turned them on.

The pair kissed again, with Miichan wrapping her legs around Mariko's waist. Hands traveled trough the winter clothes, trying desperately to go underneath them. As the heat wave stroke, they started to take each other clothes off, and throw them randomly aside. Another kiss took scene and the friction of their bare bodies just made them want more. Miichan laid on the table and Mariko topped her, their bodies fitting perfectly into each other. As Mariko stretched her arm sideways in order to find another position, her hand touched the cake. She retreated her hand, raised her upper body with the help of her other arm, and showed it to Miichan. The girl on the bottom hold the hand and slowly licked it, looking into her lover's eyes.

"It's just the way I like." Miichan said almost breathless.

"I think I want to eat this cake now." Mariko grinned. Miichan grinned back.

It would be another anniversary full of secret tasteful memories.

End (?)

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2015, 09:22:36 PM »
Oh yeah !!! Fantastic! Author I love you !!!
Have long not read fanfiction on this pair.
At this point
The taller grabbed the other girl by the hips, lifting her high enough to make her sit on the table, and positioned herself between the legs.
I too shouted
"Mariko, the cake!"
I want to continues the feast! Please!

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2015, 10:24:56 PM »
BbSis-san, that WMatsui 'I'll Rebirth For you' fic was superb!  :thumbsup FANTASTIC! I really got teary eyed and it touched my heart so much!!!  :thumbup :cry:

My motivation is being powered up again thanks to you!!!  :cow:

As for your MariMii B'day fic~ that was short and steamy~ xD

Nice fics you've written, seriously! >w<

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2015, 05:09:59 AM »
Im still waitin´ for the "It starting with a wedding~"

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: [BbSis's OS] MariMii Drabble 29/11/16
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2016, 05:34:26 PM »
*stepping out of the hideout*
Because I still love MariMii after all this time :3

Drabble

Mariko was laying on her bed, with one arm under her head, when she heard her front door being opened. She sighed.

"Tadaima!" A cheerful known voice greeted. Her dogs heard the girl and barked happily, probably giggling and jumping on her legs. Mariko smiled with the thought. "Hey, hey. Look who is back! Mommy Miichan brought you snacks, but it's late now and we'll save it for tomorrow!" The older woman heard plastic bags noises and she guessed Minami bent down to pet the dogs and ruffle their fur. After that small celebration, the house got quiet again. The pets returned to their cushion beds and dragged steps approached the room.

"Ye ye, okaeri. Can you make less noise next time you appear?" Mariko bored while turning to her side, facing the door. She was kinda regretting giving a spare key to Minami on her birthday two weeks ago.

"The dogs seem to love me more than you these days..." Minami opted to ignore Mariko's remark. She wore a sweater, a skirt, and above knee socks; she left her hat, scarf, and heavy coat in the living room.

"Ah, dramatic as always... Sure. You feed them like they are hungry street dogs. And who said you're their mommy?" Mariko inquired without moving an inch.

"I'm their mommy since I started dating you." Minami replied, taking off her socks and opening her skirt, letting it slide down her legs. Then, she sat on the edge of the bed and removed her sweater, dropping it on the floor.

"You know you have to organize your stuff here before leaving tomorrow right?" The older woman reminded her, ignoring her reply.

"This is not the problem here." Minami then stood up and grabbed her phone on her skirt's pocket. She typed something and showed the screen to Mariko. "They are not shipping us anymore!" Mariko raised an eyebrow with the statement. "They keep shipping you with Kojiharu! They even ship you with Jurina!" Minami gestured exaggerated with her arms. The other woman sighed again, but opened a space under the blankets for her girlfriend.

"Don't worry too much about it. It doesn't matter what they write. My only lover is you and you alone." Mariko stated with a stoic expression, but her tone said otherwise. Minami blushed, put her phone on the nightstand, and hopped on the bed.

"Huh. One can never get used to sweet talker Mariko." Minami mumbled, laying down. Mariko smirked, covering Minami with the blanket.

"I hope not." Mariko said leaning closer and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I love you, noisy."

"I love you too, cranky." And Minami nuzzled on Mariko.

"Good night." They said at the same time. Mariko sighed contented. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea gifting that key after all.

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline SheenC

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2016, 08:21:57 PM »
Welcome author  :welcome

Its been a long time. Btw nice drabble!  :thumbsup

Thanks and waiting for the other stories to be update.  :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2016, 02:25:27 AM »
YOU ARE ALIVE!!!! YES!!! Long time to see you!! Hellow!!!

I ship this two because your fault so thank you for this marimii fic and *cof*cof* stillwaitingforthe"itsstarted"'sfic *cof*cof*

Thaaaaaank you for this! :D

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2016, 04:48:30 PM »
The good thing is people are still here for you :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2016, 06:37:49 PM »
Long time no see Author. Glad to read your story again.

Nice, soft drabble. Sumptuously as always.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Sorashido -Nee Nee-