JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Run away Train

Author Topic: Always with you (Kai X Acchan & other pairings) [30/30 COMPLETED]  (Read 62815 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 16 updated]
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2015, 10:22:49 AM »
Well at least, Kai parents respect his wish for some spaces

But what about Riku's parents for wanting to find another girl?

He wanted to choose his wife not the fiancée!

What will Riku do to Yuko?

What's going to happen next?

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 16 updated]
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2015, 11:13:16 AM »
AHA! :mon zoom:

I guess you read my mind begging for my dear RikuYuu, ne?! :luvluv1:

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS~! :mon inluv:

My dead kokoro is now alive, thanks to Riku~ :hiakhiakhiak:

BUT WHAT IS THAT EVIL?! :dunno:

Are you trolling with me or something?! :depressed:

You're really making me to love fanfics again huh? :on gay:

Oh well, you're good at it. :mon XD:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 17 updated]
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2015, 01:31:02 PM »
@NightSky: Yay! Hahaha...You like them together too?

Based on the story flow...Not so soon...Gomen! :cathappy:

@cisda83: His parents are actually not so bad...haha

Right now I am trying to get them back to school...

So everything will be revealed soon...

@ChibiRine: Hahaha! Yay! :deco:

His is 'evil' plans is not so evil, so don't worry! :twisted:

Great to know my fanfic is making like fanfics again :twothumbs

Thanks for the compliment! I will think and write harder! :cow:

Sorry if you find this chapter naggy! I am trying to end the term break early so my writing is a little more lazy! :bow: :bow: :bow:

So here is chapter 17! Please enjoy!

Chapter 17

At Sae's apartment

Night fall before they noticed. They finally finished helping Kai unpack and arrange his stuff.

"Arigato minna..." Kai said while the guys lay their tired bodies on the floor.

"Thanks for the hard work..." Acchan said while she pass them a glass of ice cold tea.

"Arigato Acchan..." Kuu said as he sit up to get the glass from Acchan.

"I am too tired to go out for dinner...Shall we order pizza for dinner?" Sae asked.

"Sansei!" They all said in agreement. Then Sae took their orders and make the call for delivery.

"You 2 sure looks like a newly weds. And we are like helping you to move into your love nest..." Kuu said and slip his glass of tea.

"Atsuko you hear that? Aren't you happy?" Kai asked.

"Yes Anata...With their help and blessings, we definitely will be happy living here on now on..." Acchan replied and acted as she is
tearing from the happiness, with her hands 'wiping' the 'tears' from her eyes.

"Don't go declaring other people's apartment as your own...Stop your flirting..." Sae said when he heard their 'Couple talk' and threw
a cushion at Kai. But he missed as Kai dodged his attack.

"Actually...Why aren't you 2 an item?" Jun asked.

"Ask her~" Kai said, passing the baton to Acchan.

"Hey! I told Jun to ask you already!" Acchan retorted.

"Hahaha...Why not the both of you tell us? I am eager to know about how you think of each other..." Riku said.

Kai and Acchan looked at each other, blushing heavily. Sae, Riku, Jun and Kuu looked at them and was really looking forward to
what they will be saying next.

"Ringggg"

"WHO DID NOT SILENT THE PHONE! Just when the best part is about to start!" Riku said agitatedly.

"Opps...Gomen...It's mine..." Kai said and took out his phone and look at who the caller is.

"WHO? Just don't answer it! Switch it off first!" Riku demanded.

"It's Yuki...You guys go ahead...Please excuse me..." Kai said and went outside Sae's apartment to answer the call.

"Yuki? Did you?" Sae asked Acchan. He is surprised that Kai is willing to talk to Yuki.

-Flashback-

At Sae's apartment kitchen

"You really don't need my help?" Kai asked.

"Just sit here and chat with me, I can handle these dishes myself...And kai..." Acchan replied as she clean the dishes.

"What is it? You got something to say to me?" Kai asked.

"Yes...Actually, we weren't the only ones who helped you packed...Yukirin was helping too...Crying while she helps..." Acchan said.

"......" Kai did not say anything, he was waiting for Acchan to finish what she wants to say while he thinks.

"Every item she picked up, she would say...Gomenasai..." Acchan said and looked at Kai, checking Kai's reaction to know when to
stop before she agitates him.

"Mmm..." Kai said, signaling Acchan to continue.

"She actually wanted to come with us today...But I told her not to...And..." Acchan said.

"And?" Kai asked.

"She asked if she could at least call you and talk to you...Onegai Kai, please listen to Yukirin...I know you cared alot about Yukirin
even if you act like you don't...She truely cares about you deeply ...Please let her know that you care and stop letting her guess...
Even through you 2 are twins, words said is still easier to understand than to rely on feelings..." Acchan said and paused, wondering
if she should continue.

"So you told her it's ok to call?" Kai asked. Acchan looked at him and nodded.

"Gomen...I know shouldn't say that but...I really hope you can at least hear her out, even if it's just a little...I really don't know
what to say to her...She was really sad and...and..." Acchan said and starts to sob.

"Later?" Kai asked.

"What?" Acchan asked back.

"Is she going to call me later? I am tired, I will be sleeping early...If she calls me during my sleeping time...I will not answer her call..."
Kai said and helped Acchan wipe the plates dry.

"Oh...I think it will be soon! Maybe after we finished cleaning up..." Acchan said happily.

-End of flashback-

Outside Sae's apartment

Kai picked up Yuki's call without saying anything.

"Kai...Is that Kai?" Yuki asked with a weak voice.

"Have you been crying?" Kai asked, showing his concern towards Yuki upon hearing the condition of her voice.

"..." Yuki did not reply his question and starts to sob.

"What are you crying for? You should rest more and not make yourself more tired by crying...Don't make me...I mean US...
worry about you" Kai said.

"Yokatta..." Yuki said after she is able to calm herself down.

"What are you talking about? What's good?" Kai said, he is getting irritated as he does not know what happened to Yuki. 

"I thought you would never ever want to talk to me again...I caused you troubles again, because of my selfishness..."
Yuki said and cried again.

Remembering what Acchan told him, Kai decided to say whatever he has been wanting to say to Yuki.

"Yuki, I will only say it once and I want you to remember it..." Kai said.

"Ok..." Yuki said and stopped crying.

"As your brother, I wasn't able to do anything for you all these years when you were enduring all the pain while I enjoy...
having the luxury to have this healthy body...You could have hate me or blame me for being healthy... But you did not...so...
I could never bring myself to hate you and I will never ever leave you alone...Is that clear?" Kai said.

"Kai...Arigato...Arigato Oni...chan..." Yuki said and cried again.

"Please stop crying...You must take care of yourself when I am not around...And..." Kai said.

"And?" Yuki asked and wipe her tears with a tissue.

"Tell Tou san I will fulfil my duties, I will bring you to and back from school with Atsuko's help...See you next week then...Ja..."
Kai said and ended the call. He is feeling embarrassed and after he sorted out his thoughts, he walked back into the apartment.

At Sae's apartment

The others asked Kai what he talked to Yuki and he told them its about the arrangements of commuting to school for now on.
Minusing the heart felt thoughts he said to Yuki. Acchan and Sae knew everything is cleared up between the 2 siblings from the
relaxed look on Kai's face. They were really happy for Kai and Yuki. They continued to chat while they eat the pizza.

"Jun...Thanks for helping me out and walk Acchan home... " Kai said as he puts down his pizza.

"It's really nothing to be thank for...I have a great chat with Acchan too..." Jun said with a smile.

"Hey! What's that...Don't you steal Acchan from Kai..." Riku teased.

"Hahaha...Maybe I should consider Jun?" Acchan said in a cheeky manner.

"I think Jun wouldn't consider you at all since he have..." Kai said but was stopped by Sae before he can finish his sentence.
Kai then realized he almost mention a name he shouldn't mention.

"Gomen..." Kai said.

"It's ok...Its already over and we are just Senpai and Kouhai now...We have the relationship sorted out yesterday..." Jun said.

"Mmmm...Ok..." Sae said.

"But Sae, I am really curious...Why you don't like Senpai? Is it really like what Senpai said...That you like...Yuki?" Jun asked.

All of them looked at Sae and was waiting for him to answer.

"Hey...Why is the topic shifting to me? Kai and Acchan has yet to tell us about their love story..." Sae rebuked. Trying to use
Kai and Acchan as a way out.

All of them looked at the flustered Sae and they are hungry for more. While they continue to interrogate Sae, Kai starts to wonder.

"Did what happened 10 years back caused Sae to be in this way?" Kai wondered.

"What's wrong?" Acchan asked.

"Nothing...I was just thinking about some stuff...Did I miss out somthing?" Kai asked Acchan as he saw the other guys staying far away
from Sae.

"Oh that? Sae just confessed he likes guys..." Acchan replied calmly.

"HAHAHAHA........ Are you serious? Kai laughed. Looking at how serious they all look, he asked Acchan again.

Acchan nodded and Kai dropped his jaws upon seeing her reply to his question.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!"

"Whats...Whats going on here?" Kai asked.

"We were just kidding! What were you thinking about when all of us are talking here?" Sae asked.

"You of course! 10 years ago till now..." Kai blurted out without thinking.

All of them now stays away from Kai and starts to gossip about him.

"Poor Acchan..." Jun said.

"I was cheated all along...For 10 years..." Acchan said as she act to sob.

"Gomen...I cannot return the feelings you have for me..." Sae said.

"Wow...so...Wow..." Kuu said.

"Kai...Be brave to love..." Riku said.

"STOP IT! I don't mean it that way! I was talking about what happened between Sae and Yuki 10 years back! Come back here
everyone!" Kai retorted.

"Hey!" Sae shouted angrily.

Everyone stopped their jokes and looked at Sae. They were surprised with his reaction when Kai mentioned him and Yuki 10 years ago.

"Sae?" Acchan said.

"Gomen minna...I am really tired and its getting late...Why not you guys go back home today..." Sae said as soon as he realized he
unintentionally shouted at them.

"Yea...Right...Look at the time...Sorry for intruding so long...Ja..." Riku said.

"Please help me walk Acchan home...." Kai said to Jun.

Everyone left, leaving Sae and Kai.

"Gomen...Sae...I don't mean to..." Kai said.

"No...Its nothing...I will pack these up...Why don't you go rest first..." Sae said and starts to clean up the pizza boxes and
drinking glasses.

"Ok...Oyasumi..." Kai said. He knows Sae wants to be alone now. He then went into the bedroom to prepare his bed.

"What are you making me remember now..." Sae said as he sat down near the basin, leaning against the kitchen drawers.

At Kai's house

-Yuki's room-

Yuki is practicing playing guitar and singing. She is looking forward to the club activities with Acchan.

"Knock knock"

"Come in please..." Yuki said and put her guitar down.

"Yukirin...You should stop practicing and rest...Its late..." Minami said as she enters the room with Yuki's medication and
a glass of water.

"Gomenasai Oka san...I forgot about the time..." Yuki said as she looked at the clock hanged on the wall.

Yuki quickly took her medications from her mother and swallowed them one by one.

"Gomen ne...I must have made you really sad and angry yesterday..." Minami said as she caress Yuki's cheeks.

"No Oka san...Its Kai...Not me..." Yuki said.

"I must be a horrible Oka san to him...He must have really hates me and Otou san..." Minami said while trying to hold
her tears from coming out.

"No Oka san...Kai didn't say anything about hating you or Otou san at all...Even during the heated argument yesterday or on
phone with me just now...He never mention it at all..." Yuki said.

"He was on phone with you just now?" Minami asked as she is surprised.

"Kai said he will still accompany me to and from school...He wants me to let you and Otou san know he will fulfil his duties..."
Yuki said with a smile.

"He said that? Really? After all the things I have done to him...He is still willing to..." Minami said sadly.

"Oka san...Because we are a family...Thats why, please try to put yourself in Kai's shoes before you and Otou san make him fit into yours...
The situation now is like forcing Kai to wear high heels when he is used to wearing sports shoes. It wouldn't fit in if you and Otou san keep
forcing him to..." Yuki said.

Minami hugged Yuki. She thought Yuki will also hate her for what she has done. Hearing Yuki being so understanding towards her and Kai,
Minami feels very happy.

"I will take note...Thank you for not remaining angry at Oka san...Arigato...Yukirin...Arigato..." Minami said.

"Mohhh...Oka san...I could never bring myself to hate you...I love you so much, Oka san..." Yuki said.

"Arigato Yukirin...Oka san and Otou san loves you too..." Minami said and kissed Yuki's forehead.

They chatted for a while before going to bed. Minami is sad when she heard from Yuki she have no idea when Kai will be back as she dare
not ask Kai yet. Yuki assured Minami that Kai is well taken care of by their friends and he will definitely be back home soon. So just give him
some more time.

"I will update as much as I can to Oka san and Otou san everyday....Oyasumi Oka san..." Yuki said and tug herself into the bed.

"Arigato...I will let your Otou san know later...Oyasumi..." Minami said and switched off the lights as she walked out Yuki's bedroom.

Minami slowly closed the door of Yuki's room behind her. While she leaned against the door, she is thinking of something.

"But we don't have much time left..." Minami said in her mind before she walk back to her bedroom.

The next 3 days before their term break ends, each of them spent their time respectively at home.

Riku is trying to get more information on his fiancee from his butler while making sure his parents did not harm Yuko. With Kuu's help,
they thought of all sorts of plans to counter his parents if needed.

Other than helping Riku, Kuu is staying at home all day, playing games. Mariko will occasionally pop by his house to irritate him.

Jun is studying at home about medical knowledge. He still visits Sae and Kai everyday to help Kai change his bandage. After what happened
that day, they tried to avoid talking about what happened 10 years ago. They discussed how they should prepare for the upcoming inter-high instead.

Acchan goes to Kai's house everyday to play music with Yuki. Yuki and Acchan will chat on phone with Kai everyday but Kai still have no intention
of coming back home yet.  Acchan will accompany Yuki until Tomonobu or Minami comes back from their work before she can go home. Yuki would
update Tomonobu and Minami about Kai's well being over dinner everyday. But it always end up with them feeling disappointed.

Rena and Yuko still go to practice everyday in school. As it is Rena's last Inter-high, she decided to put all her focus on the championship.

Yuko is thinking about Riku everyday but was not able to find him anywhere after her practice. As Riku stayed at home these 3 days. She uses
her free time to think of all sorts of ways to make Riku like her and is looking forward to go to school to execute them.

Their short term break ended dramatically. As they welcome their new school term, they will also be welcoming new challenges. The Inter-high
championship and something that will bring a whole new impact in their lives.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 04:27:28 AM by kaed3 »

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 17 updated]
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2015, 04:20:39 PM »
Ur update fast author san..way too fast
hahaha...but who care...xD
thanks for the update....
waitin for next~ yatta~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 18 updated]
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2015, 04:26:12 AM »
@Kuro_black29: Hahaha...Thanks for the compliment and supporting this fic :twothumbs

@NightSky: Opps! Gomen...So what is the mysterious thing you saw? :cathappy:
                  I can't disclose much so I leave it to your imagination :thumbsup
                  I think you are the only one who support Sae and Rena! Hahaha...Lets see how it goes :cathappy:
                  I will be updating about Kuu and Mariko's story soon...Stay tune...
                  What happened 10 years ago? I also don't know...Still thinking about it...(Actually its in my mind but I can't say it now :twisted:)
                  Me! ME!!!
                  Thank you for the compliment :peace:

Hi everyone! Here's Chapter 18! Its school reopening day for them! Yayyyy! Please enjoy reading~

Chapter 18

MORNING

At AKIBA ACADEMY CLASS 2-4 HIGH SCHOOL DIVISION

"Ohayo!" Kai greeted Riku and Kuu. Following behind him is Sae, Yuki and Acchan.

"Ohayo.." Riku and Kuu greeted back.

"Where's Jun?" Sae asked.

"Washroom..." Kuu replied.

"It's finally here soon...Inter-high..." Kai said.

The others nodded while Yuki and Acchan looked on.

"RIKU-NYAN!!!!" Yuko shouted along the hallway.

Everybody at the hallway looked at Yuko as she ran across the hallway to classroom 2-4. Spotting her prey, she ran towards him and
tried to hug him but Riku stopped her before she could do that. Knowing that it is the perfect time to execute his 'evil' plans, Riku points at
the signboard hanged outside their classroom.

"Be quiet at all times...Do not run on the hallway..." Riku said to Yuko as she look at the board.

After that, she turned to look at Riku and he winked at her. She was dumbfounded at the sight of Riku's wink to her. Looking at Yuko's reaction,
Riku is extremely happy.

"Got you!" Riku thought in his mind.

"Wow...Instant kill..." Kuu said.

Yuko was standing there like a statue and not moving. She did not expect Riku would be proactive and treat her nicely. Jun who just came
back from the washroom saw all that and walked towards Yuko.

"Yokatta ne, Yuko..." Jun said to Yuko.

"Hai..." Yuko said with a wide smile. Looking at Riku with eyes full of affection.

The other classmates were really surprised by what they saw. They all wondered who is this girl. After they put down their belongings, they
walked together to the assembly hall for the welcome address by the school principal and head back to class again.

"Minna...We have 2 transfer students who will be joining us." Their teacher said and gesture them to step forward to introduction themselves.

"Hajimemashite...Takahashi Yuki desu...I just moved back from America. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu..." Yuki said and bowed.

Right now, their classmates are whisphering among themselves.

"Wow...Isn't she pretty?"

"Do you know? She came to school with Takahashi and Maeda...Do you think they might be related somehow?

"Do you think they are twins?"

"I think they are cousins...Their looks and height are so different...Twins looks the same..."

"Quiet please! Oshima san... Please introduce yourself to the class..." Their teacher said.

"Hajimemashite!  Oshima Yuko desu~ I transferred here from Hokkaido! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" Yuko said.

"She is cute..."

"Do you think she got a boyfriend?"

"What's her relationship with Kojima?"

"Maybe I should try asking her out after school..."

"No!" Riku said after what he heard about Yuko from the class gossipers.

Everyone looked at Riku. They are puzzled and wondered what is his 'No' about.

"Can I add on?" Yuko asked the teacher. And the teacher nodded.

"KOJIMA RIKU IS MINE!! He is off limits starting from now!" Yuko declared.

"Oshima san! What did you just say!" the teacher said.

Now they looked at Yuko. They finally understand what Riku's 'No' means. Hearing that from Yuko and seeing Riku's reaction, the Riku's
'Fan club members' are all heartbroken. Everyone is excited and is getting louder in their 'gossiping'.

"Quiet class! Takahashi san and Oshima san, please go back to your seat...We will start homeroom now!" The teacher said.

AFTERNOON - LUNCH TIME

"Riku-nyan! Let's eat together!!!" Yuko said and put her bento on Riku's table.

"Gomen... Why don't you eat with Acchan and Yuki... They have something to ask me..." Riku said as he points to a group of girls outside
his classroom.

"NO!!!!" Yuko rejected and cling on Riku tightly.

"Yuko...I believe its urgent matters...Just let Riku go..." Kuu said.

"Yar...Normally its just a few girls...Today is a big group...It must be really important..." Kai explained.

Kai knew Yuko's declaration must have spreaded across the whole school, thats why the girls are here.

"Ok...Be safe...If they do anything to you...Just shout my name ok?" Yuko pouted.

"Ok.." Riku said. Seeing her pouting face, he pinched Yuko's face before he leave with the girls.

Yuko is in a trance after what Riku did. She doesn't know what to do anymore for she is in deep deep love.

"Is he the same Riku I know?" Kuu asked.

"Isn't that a bit too extreme?" Sae asked.

"What have we done to Riku..." Kai said.

"Aww...Isn't that sweet?" Acchan asked.

"Are they together now?" Yuki asked.

"Should we resuscitate her? I think she is not breathing..." Jun said, pointing at Yuko.

"Leave her as she is...Let's go for lunch..." Kai said and left the classroom.

"Just like that?" Yuki asked.

"I think only Riku can defreeze her..." Kuu said and followed Kai.

Agreeing with what Kuu said, the guys left to get their food at the canteen while the girls stay to keep Yuko company.

AT THE CANTEEN

Kai, Sae, Kuu and Jun bought their bread and was looking for somewhere to eat. They saw Riku alone at the water basin area through
the windows at the canteen. They decided to go find out what happened.

AT THE WATER BASIN AREA

"Hey...How's everything?" Kai asked and tossed a curry bread to him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Riku asked and managed to catch the bread.

"Well, we saw you alone here...So we thought we should come here and take a look." Kuu said as he munch on his sandwich.

"I see...Well, all I could say 3 left..." Riku said.

"That big group of girls but only 3 left your 'club'?" Jun asked.

"Wow...How many Yuko's are there? What an unexpected turn of events..." Kuu said.

"NO! There's only one Yuko...If there are so many, I would rather stick to my parents arrangements...The 3 girls left that is willing to stay
beside me is Yuko, Acchan and Yuki...That's what I meant..." Riku said.

"Having regrets?" Sae asked.

"Not really...Somehow I feel much better without them...I feel I can be myself more..." Riku replied, smiling.

"Thanks to Yuko..." Kuu said.

"Hmm...Maybe...But I couldn't have done it if not for you guys..."  Riku said with a sense of gratitude towards his friends.

"We heard from Kuu about what you guys did these 3 days...Found any thing from Noro san?" Kai asked.

"Nothing...He says he doesn't know anything...But I believe he is keeping something from me..." Riku said.

"I see...So are you and Yuko going official?" Jun asked.

"I don't know if I should do that now..." Riku replied.

"Didn't you made up your mind? What are you hesitating now?" Sae asked.

"If we go official...Its means offically putting Yuko in danger...I don't want to take the risk as I still have no idea who that so call fiancee is..."
Riku replied.

"Just go for it...I rather take the risk than regret it before its too late..." Kuu said seriously.

They were all surprised that Kuu would say that and it seems that Kuu is regretting something. Riku looked at Kuu, he was wondering if it
has to do with Mariko.

"Ding dong"

"Let's head back to the class...We'll talk after practice today...Dinner together?" Kai asked.

"Sure..." The others said and together they head back to their classroom.

They were stuck with lessons after lessons for hours and finally class is over.

"Me and Sae will accompany Acchan and Yuki to the music room first...You guys can go straight for practice first..." Kai said and left with them.
They are helping Acchan and Yuki carry their guitar.

"Riku-nyan lets go!" Yuko said happily and dragged Riku with her.  Jun and Kuu followed behind.

At AKIBA ACADEMY BASKETBALL COURT

Everyone is putting in all their best in the practice. Kai is still doing shooting practice as his wound is not fully healed. Just then, the volley girls
have a small dispute.

"Matsui Senpai...What is wrong with you? She just joined our club not long ago and you recommend her to be the libero?" Girl A asked.

The Sensei of the volleyball club has just announced the team members for the Inter-high. Yuko, having joined the club less than a week was
chosen as their libero with the support of Rena. Some club menbers are against Rena's choice.

"This has nothing to do with when she joined our club...She has the skills and I believe you girls have seen her play..." Rena rebuked.

"Are you trying to say she is better than us?" Girl B asked.

"I don't mean it that way...Why must you say it in this way?" Rena asked.

"Stop your nonesense! Are you girls doubting my judgement as your coach!" Sensei shouted.

The volley girls kept quiet but they were feeling really bitter in their heart.

"All go back to practice now! What are you waiting for!" Sensei shouted again.

Jun saw Rena crying as she resumed her practice with the team.

"Jun..." Sae called out and signal him to fall back to the team practice.

Both clubs continued their practice for the next 2 hours.

"Beeeep"

The basketball players gathered around Akimoto when they hear the whistle. Akimoto then announce the main players chosen for Inter-high.
Kai and his friends, as usual was chosen. Akimoto then passed them their match schedule.

"Kai...Its them..." Riku said as he looked at schedule.

They will be playing against their past comrades who left them to attend a new academy at Inter-high.

"Sure did not expect to be seeing them so soon..." Sae said as he shook his head.

"Our first match is against them..." Kuu said.

"We will definitely win...It does not matter who is it...We will win..." Kai said.

-Flashback-

At AKIBAHARA SPORTS STADIUM

Majisuka Academy won against Akiba Academy by a large margin due to insufficient of substitutes and poor stamina of the remaining members.
Kai and his friends are resting at their allocated control room after their lost.

"Didn't I tell you try to control your temper? Look at what you guys have done! 2 players out of 7 fouled out before half time...Come! I clap for you...
That's the greatest achievement you have set for the team, for the academy..." Akimoto shouted.

"It was them! They were not playing by rules and the referees are definitely biased!" Rinnosuke rebuked and walked towards Akimoto angrily.
(Sashihara Rinnosuke is a short tempered person, he is part of the pioneer member of Kai's basketball dream.)

"What did you just say? You were in the wrong and you dare to talk back to your coach?" Akimoto shouted.

"Sashi! Stop talking back to the coach! Chill will you?" Kai said as he tries to pull Rinnosuke back from confronting Akimoto with Sae and Kuu's help.

"What is wrong with you guys? We have fallen victim to their scheme! I thought you all will understand because we were there, playing in there...
Not coach!" Yuichi said agitatedly.
(Yokoyama Yuichi is the vice captain of the team. Sashi's best friend and is very loyal. He is the pioneer member and is the 1st person to help Kai
set up the basketball team.)

"Yuichi! Not you too...You should be helping to stop Sashi...You are the vice captain!" Sae said.

"SHUT IT! You don't have the right to tell me what to do!" Yuichi rebuked.

"Enough! If you don't admit to your mistakes...You are not welcome in my team!" Akimoto shouted.

"Fine! That is the best thing you have said today!" Rinnosuke said.

"As if I want you to be my coach! I can alway request for a change of coach..." Yuichi said and start to pack his bag.

"Sashi! Yuichi! Apologize to Akimoto Sensei now!" Kai retorted.

"Never! So what would you do if I don't?" Rinnosuke challenged Kai.

"......" Kai did not say a word. He is trying to keep his composure.

"Coward!" Rinnosuke said and pushed Kai.

"Hey! What are you doing! You this idiot!" Jun said angrily and pulled Rinnosuke's jersey.

"Why? Want to start a fight? Come on! I can easily take on 5 of you weaklings!" Rinnosuke challenged them.

"Enough! You clowns! Sashihara and Yokoyama, you are fired! Get out now! You don't deserve to be in my team!" Akimoto shouted.

"Kai! Do something about it..." Riku said plead.

"You are going to agree to that Kai?" Yuichi asked as he look at Kai sternly.

"Just ...Do whatever you want...I don't care anymore..." Kai said as tears flow out from his eyes.

"I am very disappointed in you..." Yuichi said and left with Rinnosuke.

After a few weeks, Rinnosuke and Yuichi transferred to another academy.

-End of flashback-

"That's all for today...Everyone dismissed!" Akimoto said and left.

"Arigato gozaimasu Akimoto Sensei!"

"Let's pack up and go back have an early rest!" Kai shouted.

"OSUUU!"

Meanwhile, at the other side of the court.

"Arigato Sensei!"

After their coach left the court, the volley girls started to leave.

"Where are you going? We still have to clean the balls and the area..." Rena said.

"Ah gomen Senpai, I am not feeling well...I need to go see a doctor..." Girl A said.

"Senpai, if SHE can be part of the school team so fast...I believe SHE is able to clean up fast too...We might be a hinderance if we stay..."
Girl B said.

Rena looked at the other girls but they just look away, avoiding eye contact with Rena.

"Just go if you want..." Rena said angrily and starts to pick up the balls on her own.

"Let me help you..." Yuko and Rie said. They then begin to pick up the balls.

Seeing that, Riku wanted to go over to help Yuko but is stopped by Kai.

"We should not interfere in their club's business...Wait till when they are all gone..." Kai said.

After all the girls left, Kai got some of his members to help out the volleyball club. They were able to finish their cleaning and the basketball
members slowly starts to leave.

"Arigato gozaimasu..." Rena said to the basketball members.

"Senpai...Gabatte!" The guys said and left.

"Yuko...Are you ok?" Riku asked.

"Of course I am Riku-nyan! Hehehe..." Yuko said and hugged Riku.

Jun ran towards Rie and Rena.

"Kitahara..." Jun called out.

"Na ni?" Rie asked.

"You might want to have this..." Jun said and gave Rie the match schedule.

Rie and Rinnosuke used to date each other. They fall out when Rinnosuke insisted on leaving Akiba Academy. Till now, Rie is still in
love with Rinnosuke.

"Arigato..." Rie said and wave the match schedule list.

Rena suddenly felt disappointed that Jun did not call her first.

"He used to call me first whenever he sees me..." Rena said to herself.

"Senpai? Senpai?" Jun called out.

"Gomen...Yes?" Rena asked.

Jun smiled and took the basket of balls from Rena's hands, helping her put them into the storage room.

"Jun! Meet outside the gate...We are going to pick them up..." Sae said and went to the music room with Kai.

"OK!" Jun said.

"Rena san...I will be leaving too then...Riku-nyan let me tag along with them!" Yuko said happily and then she ran after Riku and Kuu,
who just stepped out the entrance.

"Senpai...I am leaving too if there is nothing else for me to do..." Rie said and bowed.

"Ok...Take care and see you tomorrow..." Rena said with a smile.

Now the court is left with Rena and Jun. Jun walked back to Rena after he place the volleyballs in the storage.

"Senpai...Busy after this?" Jun asked.

"No...I'm going back home..." Rena said.

"I see...Take care on your way back then Senpai...I'll make a move first...Ja ne..." Jun said and bowed to Rena. He then ran to get his
bag and ran after Kuu and Riku.

Rena then walked to her bag feeling disappointed and looked at the volleyball keychain hanged on her bag.

"Baka Rena..." Rena said to herself.

Offline Azusa

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2015, 04:46:08 AM »
hahaha ... Yuko so funny ...
thanks for your fast update, author san ...  :mon inluv:
waiting for the next update ...  :mon geek:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2015, 05:54:45 AM »
OMG! I love kojiyuu and their relationship.. about wmatsui u_u

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2015, 07:02:30 AM »
juni do not give up so easily stand for your love. :cow: :cow: :cow:
Kojiyuu  :deco: :deco:
I hope wmatsui :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
play with emotion very,,,,,,,, :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2015, 07:16:52 AM »
JUN SAMA

RENA SAMA

Noooooooooooooooooooooo~

Thanks for the update author san..xD

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 19A updated]
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2015, 07:30:59 AM »
@Azusa: Hahaha...Yuko sure is funny there :D

@Haruko: Yay..Aren't they sweet when they are together? :deco:

@NightSky: Hahaha...Ok ok...Hope it will mysteriously go away! :roll:
                 Opps...I purposely do that :twisted:

@junrena: We shall see how it goes :cathappy:

@kuro_black29: Hahaha...Another Jun x Rena supporter? :cow:

Chapter 19 will be split into different parts covering their past that I guess a lot of the readers are eager to find out.
I want to end this fanfic badly...I want to show everybody the ending I have in mind! :twisted:
But don't worry...I will not end it abruptly. Things that needs explaining will definitely be explained as clear as I can :cathappy:

Chapter 19A

At AKIBA ACADEMY SCHOOL GATE

"Hey!" Kai shout out to the guys waiting at the gate.

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." Yuki said.

"Let's go...I'm hungry..." Riku said.

"Oh no! Riku-nyan is hungry...We better hurry!" Yuko said as she cling on Riku.

They then left the school to have their dinner at a cafe.

AT FOR-TEA-EGG CAFE

They managed to get a table and sat down. After that, they placed their order and chat while waiting.

"So...Are we resuming the topic we were talking about during lunch break?" Jun asked and looked at Riku.

Hearing that, Riku is totally freaking out. He stared at Jun.

"Na ni! What topic? Tell me!" Yuko said with her eyes beaming with curiousity.

"Well Yuko...I'm afraid we are not continuing that topic anymore...If you wan to know it in deeper details...You have to ask Riku yourself..."
Kai said with a smile.

"Oh...Ok...I shall not ask anymore then...Tell me when you feel like telling me~" Yuko said as she smiles at Riku.

Seeing that, Riku turned away to look elsewhere as he does not want Yuko to see his blushing face. This made Yuko sad and confused as she
have no idea what is going on. At one moment, Riku being nice to her and now he is being 'nasty'.

"How's your club session today?" Kuu asked Yuki to change the mood.

"It's really fun! Acchan is totally awesome!" Yuki said excitedly.

"Glad that you are having fun..." Sae said as he look at Yuki.

Everyone looked at Sae and was grinning.

"What! Stop that freaking smiles on your faces!" Sae retorted.

"HAHAHA" Everyone laughed.

The waitress served them their dinner and they begin to eat.

"Itadakimasu!"

"Kai kun...Do you like katsudon?" Yuko asked. Remembering the katsudon she and Acchan made for Kai.

"Totally...It's a must have for me everyday!" Kai said happily.

"He said that 'A katsudon a day, keeps his worries away'...Isn't that silly?" Acchan said.

"I think its admirable...Isn't that his way of showing his conviction? Reminding himself not to bring his worries with him everyday?" Yuko asked.

"Wow...Interesting way of describing Kai's weird habit..." Kuu said.

"Hey! It is not weird at all...That's right Yuko! Totally hit the jackpot!" Kai said.

"I think you and Yuko looks good together..." Acchan pouted.

"NO! I only belongs to Riku-nyan! I don't want to eat katsudon everyday!" Yuko retorted and hugged Riku tightly.

"Althrough its not saying directly at me... It still feels hurt..." Kai said sadly.

"HAHAHAHA"

"Minna hear this out! Acchan passed the first round audition!" Yuki said excitedly.

"What audition?" Sae asked.

"Really? You really sign up for that? When you go sign up? Why didn't you ask me go with you?" Kai asked.

"Yupp...AKB Composing Talent Search...On that day you...bumped into me..." Acchan said.

"Oh...That day..." Kai said softly.

"Hahaha...It does not matter when...We should congratulate Acchan!" Jun said with a fake laugh as he know that's the day where Kai left home.

"Congratulations!" Everyone said.

"When is the next round?" Kuu asked.

"In a month's time...Around your Inter-high period..." Acchan said.

"We'll definitely be there to support if we can..." Sae said.

"It's ok...I will definitely be there..." Yuki said.

"Wow! I can't wait to hear the songs you composed! Can I come by to take a look?" Yuko asked.

"Sure! I'll be really happy if you do..." Acchan said.

"Riku-nyan...Are you ok?" Yuko asked as see Riku is really quiet during the whole conversation.

"Yeah...I'm fine..." Riku replied and focused eating his baked rice.

OUTSIDE FOR-TEA-EGG CAFE

"We are heading this way...See you guys tomorrow!" Yuko said and left with Riku. Riku is sending Yuko home as its already late.

"Ok then...Ja..." Kuu said and left with Jun.

"Let's go..." Kai said with Sae, Yuki and Acchan following his lead.

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE SHOPPING DISTRICT

"Look Riku-nyan!" Yuko said as she points at the sports apparel shop where they first met.

Riku looked at the shop and starts to recall the event where Yuko is begging the Tenchou for discount for a pair of shoes. He then thinks
about the events that happened between them.

"Riku-nyan? " Yuko called out. Riku was brought back to reality upon hearing Yuko calling out to him.

"Yuko...Can I talk to you for a while?" Riku asked with a serious look.

"Ok..." Yuko said and follow him to the park.

AT AKIBAHARA PARK

"This is the place where I told you I have a fiancee right?" Riku said.

"Yes..." Yuko said sadly.

Riku and Yuko sat on the same bench where they first came here together. Seeing Riku so quiet, Yuko dare not ask any questions as she is
reminded of what happened last time when they came here.

"You know...The topic we were talking about during our lunch break...Is about my fiancee...And you..." Riku said.

"I see..." Yuko said and looked down.

"I think...You have the right to know...and choose...If you really want to be with me..." Riku said.

-Flashback-

(6 years ago where Riku is in his grade 6)

AT KOJIMA RESIDENCES

"I WILL NOT AGREE TO THIS! I DON'T WANT A FIANCEE!!" Riku shouted at his parents and ran out his house.

AT AKIBAHARA PARK

"BUMP"

As Riku was not looking at where he was running, he bumped into a girl.

"Itaiiii..." A girl said.

"Argh...Gomenasai..." Riku said as he tries to stand up.

Riku have bumped into a chubby girl.

"Gomenasai...Are you ok?" The girl asked as she try to help Riku up.

"Yes...Its was nothing..." Riku replied but actually he was in pain. His got some scratches from the fall.

"Ah...Please sit here first...I'll be...right back..." The girl forced Riku to sit down after seeing the scratches.

The chubby girl ran out of the park. After more than 15 minutes, she came back with a plastic bag from the pharmacy. The distance from the
park to the pharmacy is about 5 minutes walk, but the girl took more than 15 minutes to get back. Because of her chubby figure, it was actually
difficult for her to run. So on her way to and from the pharmacy, the girl took a lot of time to catch her breath.

"You should have walked there...There's no need to rush..." Riku said.

"But...(pant)...You...(pant)...are in...(pant)...pain..." The girl said as she points at Riku's eyes.

Realizing what the girl meant, Riku wiped away his tears.

The girl helped Riku clean his wound and was distracted by Riku's shoes.

"The shoes you were wearing...Looks unique...The design is different from the other sports shoes..." The girl said.

"Oh...These are basketball shoes...Its made to protect the wearer's ankle, thats why its collar is higher than normal sports shoes..."
Riku said proudly as he lift his feet up to show the girl.

"Wow...That's cool..." The girl said as she look at the shoes.

"Well...You can easily get them anywhere...I got mine at the sports shop along the shopping district...I always wear this to play with my friends..."
Riku said. He then realized the girl looking very sad.

"Even if I got one...It will be no use to me...I...don't have any friends to play with..." The girl said sadly.

"Why?" Riku asked.

"Because of this body...They say I run too slow...Even if we play hide and seek...I am always be the catcher as I can never hide myself well...
So they won't play me anymore..." The girl said and begin to tear.

"No! You have one now! I will play with you..." Riku said.

"Really? You will play with me?" The girl asked as she wipe  her tears.

"I am Kojima Riku..." Riku said.

"I am Ikoma Mayumi..." Mayumi said.

After that, they play together after school everyday. Sometimes, Riku would bring Kuu along.

"Mayumi chan!" Riku shouted as he ran towards her.

"Riku?" Mayumi said while she is holding a box.

"What are you holding?" Riku asked.

"Ri...ku...This is...for..you..." Mayumi said shyly and gave Riku the box.

"Wow! A gift for me? Arigato!" Riku said and open the box.

Riku opened the box excitedly while Mayumi is feeling really nervous. She is scare that Riku does not like the present.

"Keychain! Its a basketball keychain! Awesome!" Riku said.

As he picks up the keychain and saw some words carving on it.

"It's my name! Yay!" Riku said excitedly.

SOMEWHERE AT AKIBAHARA PARK

"Is Riku there with that girl?" Kazuto asked.  Kazuto, is Riku's father.

"Yes Kazuto sama..." Noro replied.

"Get the girl out of the way...I do not want anyone to spoil the engagement plans..." Kazuto said.

"Yes Sir..." Noro replied and the call ended.

AT KOJIMA RESIDENCES

"Riku san...Where have you been these days after school?" Himiko asked. Himiko , is Riku's mother.

"Oka sama, I was playing with friends at the park..." Riku replied.

"Do not go there anymore, you are to come back home straight after school." Kazuto said.

"Why can't I?" Riku asked.

"We are in the midst of preparing for your engagement. So we need Riku san to be around." Himiko said.

"NO! I don't want any fiancee! I don't need one! I want to have the freedom to choose what I want!" Riku shouted.

"Watch you attitude! What are you saying Riku san! Don't be such a child and listen to us. We are doing this for your own good." Himiko said.

"But I am a child! You are not doing me any good! I don't like fiancee and I don't want one!" Riku retorted.

"Ikoma Mayumi? Are you talking about that chubby girl you meet everyday?" Kazuto asked.

"How did you know that! Don't tell me...You get someone to follow me? That's cheating!" Riku said and looked at Noro.

"It doesn't matter who...Just break off any ties with her now...Don't blame me if anything happens to her if you insist on meeting her and spoil
the engagement plans..." Kazuto said sternly and left the house with Himiko.

"Why are you so cruel to me!" Riku shouted.

AT AKIBAHARA PARK

Mayumi is circling around and looked really nervous. Then she saw Riku walking into the park.

"Riku kun!" Mayumi called out.

"Mayumi chan..." Riku said.

"Riku...What's wrong?" Mayumi asked.

"No...Nothing..." Riku said with a force smile.

"Riku...You know...I have been wanting to tell you..." Mayumi said.

"What is it?" Riku asked.

"I...I always liked you Riku! Please accept...my feelings!" Mayumi said and hand out a box of chocolate to Riku.

Riku likes Mayumi. He had lots of fun with her and talking to her makes him feel really comfortable. Looking at her always trying her best
even when she is very timid, makes him want to protect her more. If it wasn't because of his parents demands, he would accept her. And the
fact that he is still a child, getting Mayumi to hate her is a better choice than getting her hurt because of him.

"Are you serious? Are you trying to be funny?" Riku asked and smack the box of chocolate on the floor.

Mayumi is shocked and did not know what to say.

"Look at you...Do you think that is possible? I don't like girls like you..." Riku said but he was really hurting inside.

"What's wrong with me? I can change..." Mayumi said while she cries.

"I like girls who are confident, who are smart and pretty...You won't ever be able to fit in to all that..." Riku said.

"Why are you so mean to me...You wasn't like this before..." Mayumi said and cried loudly.

"This is the real me! I'm sick of playing a good boy..." Riku said.

"Playing? You was not serious of being my friend?" Mayumi asked.

"Yeah...thats...right..." Riku said.

Hearing that, Mayumi ran out of the park. Riku then pick up the chocolate, they are handmade chocolates with the shape of basketball.
He begin to eat them even if its dirty. Apologizing to Mayumi in his heart with every bite he takes.

AT KOJIMA RESIDENCES

Riku would get Kuu's help to help him look out for Mayumi everyday. It has been weeks and Mayumi has not seen or heard any where.

"Riku san, we have a good news to share with you. The other party has agreed to the engagement." Himiko said happily.

"What? This is crazy! This thing is still going on?" Riku asked angrily.

"Of course...You have done well not meeting with that girl." Kazuto said.

Hearing what his father said and not hearing any news about Mayumi. Riku suspect it must be his father's doing.

"Did you do something to Mayumi's family?" Riku asked.

"I did not do anything, there's no need for me to do it..." Kazuto said.

"Meaning..You got someone else to do it?" Riku asked and looked at Noro.

"I have no idea what are you saying..." Kazuto rebuked, forging ignorance.

"Why are you so cruel?" Riku asked.

"I don't care what you think but as long as you are a Kojima, you do what I tell you! The engagement is already agreed by both parties families
even if you don't accept it! Prior to the engagement, you are not allow to have any form of relationship with other girls as long as you are engaged!
Don't blame me if something happens..." Kazuto said and left with Himiko

"I HATE YOU!" Riku said and kicked the table.

From then on, Riku always keep his distance from the girls.

- End of flashback -

"That's why..." Yuko said.

"Yuko...I like you...I really like you...But I want you to think carefully...As I don't want to put you in any form of danger...I don't want..."
Riku said and before he can finish his sentence, Yuko sealed his mouth with a kiss.

Feeling Yuko's love through the kiss, Riku felt that he was right in following his heart. He is more determined to fight for his love. With that,
Riku and Yuko is officially a couple.

"Riku-nyan, did you know? Ever since the first time I see you...I am dangerously and madly in love with you...So I am not afraid of anything
else as long as I have you by my side..." Yuko said after she break off from the kiss.

"Me too.." Riku said and he kissed Yuko.

SOMEWHERE AT AKIBAHARA PARK

"Is it confirmed?" Kazuto asked. 

"Yes Kazuto sama..." Noro replied.

"You can now execute the plan I told you to...You can leave now. Remember...Keep it low." Kazuto said.

"Yes Sir..." Noro replied and the call ended.

Noro then left the park as instructed by Riku's father.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:21:58 AM by kaed3 »

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2015, 08:02:01 AM »
Sae..ur being too _____....so that what happen...hurmm..poor riku
Riku father gonna do the same to yuko too... :frustrated:

Thanks for the update author san~
Waitin for next~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2015, 08:43:59 AM »
Ah... Now it's Yuko's turned to be deal with Kojima clan

What happenned to Mayuki?

Who is the family that agreed with the engagement?

What about sae and Yuki story from 10 years ago?

What happened to them?

What about Yuki's feeling for Sae?

What does Minami mean 'hoping for Kai to come back home before its too late?'

What's going to happen to the basketball match?

Would Rena start to wanting jun to care for her more?

Would Rena hoping to be closer to Jun?

What about Atsuko's audition?

Also her relationship with Kai?

Would they get together already?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the updates

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2015, 09:48:02 AM »
First time commenting here because I've been pretty lazy to log in.. woops

But wahh, will Yuko be okay?!  :mon wtf:

Be safe Yuko!  :mon determined:

Also why aren't Kai and Acchan together..?  :mon huh:

Waiting for your next update, author-san~ I like that you update fast~  :gmon nya:

Offline Azusa

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2015, 10:50:39 AM »
I wonder how many times in a day you update your fic?  :mon cigar:
so fast y know ... but i like it  :mon thumb:
hmm .. what will happen with Yuko?  :mon huh2:
i hope she will be ok
waiting for next update ...   :gmon sing:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2015, 11:32:15 AM »
Wah? :depressed:

Yay, because RikuYuu are finally together :on gay:

Nay, because of the plan of Riku' father. :mon cry:

Are you really trying to break my heart? :dunno:

'Cause it's working! :mon surr:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 19B updated]
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2015, 02:06:58 PM »
@kuro_black29: Haha..What's with Sae? :twisted:
                        Hope Riku and Yuko will be fine!

@cisda83: Here's another update to answer some of your questions!
               This Chapter 19 will cover most of their love stories :deco:

@chrunoi: Thanks for logging in to comment on my fanfic!
               Kai and Acchan's will be up soon! Stay tune! :cathappy:

@Azusa: The number of times I update...I would say at least 2 per day because I just can't wait to share! :cathappy:

@ChibiRine: Opps! Please take care of yourself! Riku and Yuko needs more support for their love to keep going!

Chapter 19B

"Wow! Look at that Kuu? Isn't she gorgeous? " Jun said as he pointed at a photo displayed inside a boutique.

Kuu turned to look at the photo. It's Mariko, wearing a white one piece dress. Kuu was stunned by the beauty of Mariko.

"Kuu? Moshi moshi! Kuu!" Jun called out.

"Uh...What?" Kuu said.

"Dumbfounded by her beauty?" Jun teased.

"Nah...She is just average..." Kuu said and walked off.

"She looks familiar...Have I seen her somewhere?" Jun asked and starts to wonder.

"Kukai's girlfriend..." Kuu said.

Just then, a familiar figure walked pass them.

"Hey Kuu...Isn't that Kukai-nii? That girl doesn't look like his girlfriend we just saw at the photo...Who's that person? " Jun asked while
he points at a man with a girl beside him.

Kuu looked at the direction Jun pointed. It is indeed Kukai and the girl beside him is definitely not Mariko, as Mariko has short hair.

"Kukai!" Kuu called out.

Kukai turned around and saw Kuu looking at him angrily. Knowing a 'storm' might be coming, Kukai asked his 'girlfriend' to wait for
him in front while he talk to his brother.

"Why are still here this late? Shouldn't you be at home now?" Kukai asked.

"I just had my dinner with friends after practice...What about you...Why are you still here and who is she? What about her? Didn't you
2 have plans together?" Kuu asked angrily.

"Woah woah...Chill there boy...You talk like a jealous little girlfriend...She is just a colleague of mine...Who is this her you are talking about?
Gomen...There too many 'her' and I don't know which 1 you are refering to..." Kukai said with a smirk.

"Don't play dumb with me! You know who I am talking about! Why are you doing this to her! You idiot!" Kuu retorted and pushed
 Kukai against the wall.

"Hey Kuu! What are you doing to your brother! Stop that!" Jun said and tried to pull Kuu back.

"So what if I know who you are talking about...What I do or how I treat them is my choice...I'm playing dumb? I think you are the one
who is playing dumb! You think I don't know you like Mari? You liked her since middle school!" Kukai shouted as he pushed Jun away
to talk to Kuu.

Kuu was shocked that Kukai would know that. Jun was stunned by the new discovery,  as Kuu never talks much about himself when
he is with them.

- Flashback -

(4 years ago where Kuu is a 1st year middle school student and Mariko is 18 years old)

At Kuu's house

"Taidaima..." Kuu said.

"Okaerinasai Kuu...You are early today." Kumi said. Kumi is Kuu's mother.

"Practice ends early today...Is there a guest in the house?" Kuu asked his mother as he saw a pair lady's shoe at the entrance way.

"Oh its Mari chan...Kukai's new model in his agency...She will be staying at our house for the time being..." Kumi  said.

"Again? Why can't he just get them a hostel to house them in..." Kuu said.

"Shh...Don't say that Kuu...Mari chan and your brother is at the living room...And it's just for a while..." Kumi said.

"How long this time?" Kuu asked.

"Erm...Around 3 months?" Kumi said.

"WHAT!!! Are you kidding? The previous ones stayed less than 1 month...She is going to here for 3 months?" Kuu exclaimed.

Hearing their conversation, Kukai and Mariko walked towards them.

"Gomenasai...I am really sorry for intruding you..." Mariko said as she bowed to Kumi.

"Thats very rude of you to say that...Don't you have any empathy for others? Mari came all the way from Fukuoka to live her dream...
Even to the extent of falling out with her parents..." Kukai explained.

"Ara...Kuu don't mean anything bad...He is just surprised...Boys at his aged react like that...haha...Let's so in and sit...I will go brew
us some tea now..." Kumi said and walked into the kitchen.

"Auntie...Please let me help you..." Mariko said and followed Kumi to the kitchen.

"Kuu...You have 1 hour...Go clear your stuff and bring whatever you need to my room..." Kukai said and walked to the living room.

"Why always me..." Kuu said and walked to his room to pack his belongings.

At Kuu's bedroom

While Kuu is bidding 'goodbye' to his game station, he heard foot steps approaching to his room.

"Don't rush me! It's not even an hour yet...I'm finishing soon..." Kuu said.

"Gomenasai...I am sorry you for causing you inconvienence...Is there anything I can help?" Mariko asked.

Kuu is embarrassed of what he just said to Mariko. Not knowing what to say, he decided to move to his brother's room earlier.

"Yeah...Help yourself to this room...I am done here and you can bring your belongings here..." Kuu said and walked over to Kukai's bedroom.

THE NEXT DAY

At Kuu's bedroom

"Beeep...Dong...Dong...BIIIIIII"

Kuu just came back from his practice and was walking up to Kukai's room. While walking up the stairs, Kuu heard some noise coming out
from his room.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Kuu shouted.

"I am playing game...Wah...This is difficult...Talk to you later..." Mariko said and continued playing.

"How can you touch my stuff without permission!" Kuu said angrily.

"Without permission? You told me to help myself to this room...So I am making full use of the facilities here..." Mariko said.

"You really helped yourself when I tell you to? Thats ridicu..." Kuu said. He cut his sentence halfway as he is distracted by the tv screen.

"AHHHH!" Mariko said and pressed the buttons on the controllers simultaneously.

"YAYYYY" Both of them said and hi-five each other.

"How did you do that? I tried for hours and I couldn't kill that boss! Tell me how!" Kuu said excitedly.

"Well...There is a trick to it..." Mariko said.

The 2 of them discussed and played games for hours.

Dining area at Kuu's house

Mariko and Kuu are still discussing about games happily while his family looked on.

"What's the happy occasion?" Kukai asked. Breaking their conversation.

"Kukai! Mariko is awesome...She knows alot about games!" Kuu said happily.

"Really?" Kumi asked.

"Not really...I'm just a little better than Kuu..." Mariko said and everyone laughed.

- 2 months passed -

At Kuu's house

"Taidai..." Kuu said halfway and was interrupted by Kukai's shout.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"  Kukai shouted.

Kuu quickly took off his shoes and walked to the living room to see what is happening. He saw Mariko is being lectured by Kukai.
She is crying.

"Be it your expression, poses and catwalk... Everything about you is STIFF! Its like a moving stone! I want a true model! Not a stone!"
Kukai said angrily.

"Gomenasai..." Mariko said and bowed.

"2 MONTHS! Thats all I have been hearing for 2 freaking months! Do you know the seriousness of this? You are not getting any job!
 You are not paid! Do you want to keep on living here!" Kukai retorted.

"Pak"

Kuu accidentally knocked off some shoes with his bag. Kukai and Mariko is distracted by the sound and looked at Kuu.

"Gomen...I don't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation...I just came back..." Kuu said and point at the entrance door.

"Think about it on your own...Don't disappoint me anymore..." Kukai said and left the house for a meeting.

Mariko sat down on the sofa. She is still crying. This is the first time Kuu see her like this. Since she is always so bubbly when they talk
and play games together.

"Mariko? Are you ok?" Kuu asked.

"Maybe I should give up and go back to Fukuoka...I'm not cut out to be a model..." Mariko said while crying.

Hearing that Mariko wanted to go back to Fukuoka. Kuu is flustered.

"NO!" Kuu shouted.

"......" Mariko looked at Kuu.

"You should not give up! You have the potential...I know it! Those people are blind!" Kuu said.

"I tried...I really tried to do what I am told to...I tried to be like them...I just can't meet their standards..." Mariko said.

"NO! Thats wrong!" Kuu said angrily.

"Just what am I suppose to do!" Mariko shouted.

"Don't do anything! Just be yourself! Why are you trying to be like others...I like the real Mariko more!" Kuu said.

Mariko was stunned by what Kuu said, hearing that made Mariko blushed.

"Arigato...Thats really sweet of you..." Mariko said and wiped her tears.

"I don't mean that kind of like... I mean I...I mean I mean...I don't know!" Kuu said and dashed up to Kukai's room,
embarrassed by what he just said.

After that incident, Kuu started to avoid Mariko as he is still embarrassed by what he told Mariko.

- Few days later -

Kuu is lying on Kukai's bed, munching chips while reading his favorite manga.

"Kuuuuuu..." Mariko called out to him as she ran up the stairs.

Kuu was startled by the shout and accidentally knock off the packet of chips onto the floor.

"Kukai's gonna kill me..." Kuu said and quickly get off the bed to clean up the mess.

"Kuu! So you are here! Why didn't you reply me when I call you!" Mariko said and knock on Kuu's head.

"OUCH! You are too loud...See what you have done to me..." Kuu said as he points at the mess.

"Never mind that now...I have a great news to tell you!" Mariko said excitedly as she pushed away the mess.

"Wow..Impressive...Its not good but great...Must be a really great thing...What is it?" Kuu asked.

"I have been chosen to be one of the models for AKB fashion show!" Mariko said while jumping up and down.

"WOW...That is really impressive! Congratulations Mariko!" Kuu said and join Mariko in jumping.

Suddenly, they lost their footing and landed on Kukai's bed.

"Gomen..." Kuu said and tried to get up.

When Kuu tried to get up, Mariko pull Kuu towards her.

"Daisuki..." Mariko said while looking at Kuu. They looked at each other.

"Tadaima..." Kukai said.

Hearing Kukai's voice, they quickly get up from the bed. Mariko went back to Kuu's room, leaving Kuu behind.

"You are back? I thought nobody is at home..AHHHHHHHH!" Kukai said halfway and started to scream at the sight of the mess in his room.

"Hahaha..Gomen...I will get it clean up right away..." Kuu said.

The next few days, Kuu is being punished to sleep at the living room. Kuu and Mariko still talked and play games together normally.
None of them brought up what happened that day.

- 1 month passed -

"Mari chan...Do you really have to go? You can continue to stay here you know?" Kumi asked. She is feeling sad that Mariko is leaving
as she treats Mariko like her own daughter.

"Auntie, I will come back frequently to see you...Thanks for letting stay here...I cannot impose on you any more..." Mariko said.

"Mohh...Otou san...Say something...Don't just stand there..." Kumi said as she elbowed Takashi. Takashi is Kuu's father.

"I like your curry very much, please feel free to come by any time to cook it..." Takashi said.

"Otou san! What are you talking about! I am asking you to help me ask Mari chan to stay!" Kumi said and slapped Takashi's back.

"Ouch!" Takashi yelled.

"Kuu...Anything to say to me?" Mariko asked.

"I will miss you..." Kuu said softly.

"The ride is here...Let's go..." Kukai shouted. He is standing outside their house, waiting for the cab.

"What did you say?" Mariko asked as she did not hear what Kuu said due to Kukai's shout.

"Nothing...Ja.." Kuu said.

"I will still come back to find you...I want to complete the game we played together so wait for me and don't complete on your own..."
Mariko said and left with Kukai.

For the next 2 years, Kuu and Mariko's relationship still looks like a pair of siblings in the eyes of Kuu's parents. Mariko would frequently
come to their house to have meals with them. Occasionally staying over to play games with Kuu.

- During the last year of Kuu's middle school -

Kuu and Mariko went out together to have their lunch after playing games for hours.

"Hey look at that! Isn't it pretty? If SOMEBODY bought this for me I will marry him..." Mariko teased as she points at the ring by the
window, displayed by the jewerly shop.

"It looks pretty decent...But don't suit you...You are toooo OLD for that..." Kuu said and ran off.

"Hey! What's the meaning of this!" Mariko said and ran after Kuu.

- Few days later -

"Wow...Mari chan...Thats a very cute ring you have there and it suits you...Can I see it?" Kumi asked.

"Thanks for the compliment Auntie..." Mariko said and showed Kumi the ring.

"Wow...Who is the lucky guy to be able to win this fair maiden's heart?" Takashi said.

"Otou san...Don't tease Mari chan...But I am very really sad...I thought my son could at least win your heart so I could get you as
my daughter..." Kumi said sadly.

"Aunite...Your son sure did...It's from your son..." Mariko said.

"Kukai! Well done!" Takashi said.

"Kukai! I knew you would be able to help me get such a wonderful daughter!" Kumi said happily.

Hearing that, Mariko looked at Kuu. But Kuu was not looking at her, he is hesitating whether to tell his parents that the ring actually
was a gift given to Mariko by him.

"Of course...Mari is a really nice girl. I am really a lucky guy to have her as my girlfriend..." Kukai said.

Kuu is shocked by what Kukai said and stared at him. Kukai lied. Kuu realized that Mariko is looking at him and avoided looking at her.
Disappointed with Kuu's reaction, Mariko looked at Kukai.

"Yes...Kukai is really nice to me and even chose this ring for me..." Mariko said.

"Aww...That's sweet of you Kukai..." Kumi said.

All of them chatted happily except Kuu. He remained quiet throughout the dinner. From then on, Kuu would avoid talking to Mariko and Kukai.

- End of flashback -

"What I do is none of your business! Like it anot, Mari has agreed to my proposal. So you better stop harboring thoughts about her."
Kukai said and left with the girl.

"DAMN!" Kuu shouted and dropped his body to the ground.

Jun quickly walked over to Kuu and helped him up. But Kuu will push Jun away.

"Let me be...Don't touch me..." Kuu said angrily.

"No...You stand up right now!" Jun said as he attempt to pull Kuu up again.

"Just leave me alone...Please..." Kuu said.

Knowing that Kuu would not get up so easily. Jun decided to sit down with him.

"I know you wanted to be alone...Just treat that I am invisible..." Jun said.

"You don't have to do this...Just go!" Kuu shouted.

"No...I'm staying...I'm just doing what you did for me...I will not leave unless you leave with me..." Jun said.

"Baka..." Kuu said as he looked at Jun.

"We sure are..." Jun said.

They sat down and looked at the people passing by without exchanging any words.

"Hey...Is the person Kukai-nii proposed the one you regretted?" Jun asked, breaking the silence between them.

"......" Kuu simply sit there and did not answer Jun's question.

"Do you want to regret again?" Jun asked.

"Just what am I suppose to do? I am still a child then and now...I do not even dare to admit the ring I gave her...How am I suppose to
fight against Kukai!" Kuu retorted.

"Don't compare yourself to a child! Even a child will fight for their rights to eat the sweets they want! Toys they want to play! You are a coward!
You did nothing! Stop using child as your way out!" Jun yelled.

"She has already chose him! What more can I do!" Kuu said agitatedly.

"ASK! Did you ask her? Did you tell her you love her? You didn't give her a choice! How is she suppose to choose you! Idiot!" Jun retorted.

Hearing that, Kuu started to calm down and think about what Jun said.

"Kuu..You have to tell her and let her know... Even I, knowing that Senpai likes Sae...Did not give up until I get the answers or reasons I need
to know before I can give up..." Jun said.

"Yours and mine are different...She agreed to marry him despite knowing Kukai's deeds..." Kuu said.

"Listen Kuu...You knew and saw how Kukai-nii is like...Can you really bear to throw away the happiness of the person you love and care?
Can you really bring yourself to their wedding and congratulate them with your heart?" Jun asked.

Hearing that, knocked Kuu out in his denial. He cannot hesitate anymore.

"No...I have to stop her...I cannot let Kukai destroy her happiness...Kukai don't deserve to have her..." Kuu said.

"Thats the Kuu I know...Welcome back..." Jun said and gave Kuu a pat on his back.

"Arigato..." Kuu said.

Kuu decided to confess to Mariko after hearing Jun's words. He does not want to have any more regrets without trying. He is determined
to win Mariko over no matter what, even if his family is against it

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2015, 07:22:56 PM »
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~go kuu go~ :farofflook:
u can do it..mehh..i can't believe jun able to say those cheesy line to kuu..
hahaha..nicee~..jun..u should really fighting for rena senpai too~
thanks for the update author san
waitin for next~ :on drink:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2015, 12:23:28 AM »
Yeah... Kuu go fight for Mariko.

Hit Kukai if need be...

Just don't let him win your lover.

What would the parents say about this?

Would Kuu be brave enough to cause trouble for his family.

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2015, 01:46:11 AM »
wow wow wow wow my june so cool  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
kuu spirit go to mariko  :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:
June you also have to struggle to get his rena chan (Senpai)  :ptam-ok: :ptam-ok: :ptam-ok: :ptam-ok:
Wmatsui Wmatsui Wmatsui 
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 19C updated]
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2015, 06:06:55 AM »
@kuro_black29: Haha! Yay Kuu! Hope you like his love story with Mariko :deco:
                        I think Jun has become a MAN! I think he is more confident and mature after what happened.

@NightSky: Hahaha...We shall see if Jun will fight to win over Rena :cathappy:
                 Let's see what Kuu will do next...Fight for Mariko!

@cisda83: Haha...If Kuu made up his mind, I think he certainly is brave to overcome all :cathappy:

@junrena: Haha! Jun definitely is! :thumbsup

Chapter 19C

OUTSIDE KAI'S HOUSE

"Kai...Are you leaving now?" Yuki asked.

"Yeah...Go on in now. Its late, you should get some rest...Ja..." Kai said.

"Ja ne! See you tomorrow Yukirin..." Acchan said.

"Oyasumi..." Sae said.

Kai, Sae and Acchan then turn towards Acchan's house direction.

"Kai..." Tomonbu called out.

"Otou san..." Kai said and turned around.

"Aren't you coming in?" Tomonobu asked.

"Gomen...It's late and I have to walk back Atsuko back...Ja...Otou san..." Kai said. He then turn to Acchan and Sae, walking off without
saying much to Tomonobu.

"Otou san, at least Kai is willing to talk to you...Just give him some more time to think..." Yuki said when she noticed Tomonobu's sad face.

"Yeah...I have to be patient...Let's go inside..." Tomonobu said and usher Yuki into the house.

Tomonobu and Yuki walked into the house after the 3 of them walked off.

"Kai..You are so mean!" Acchan said.

"What! I don't know what to say...What do you expect me to say and do..." Kai retorted.

"So you are nervous?" Sae asked.

Hearing that, Kai walking faster to avoid answering Sae's question. Leaving Sae and Acchan behind.

"Acchan!" Sae shouted.

Kai heard Sae's shout, turned back to them. Acchan is laying on the floor gasping for air.

"ATSUKO!" Kai shouted and quickly ran over to Acchan. He then quickly search Acchan's bag for inhaler.

"Giggles"

Hearing that, Kai stopped his search and looked at Acchan angrily.

"Don't do that! I almost freaked out from that!" Kai said and knocked on Acchan's head.

"Hehehe...Gomen..." Acchan said.

"Don't ever ever do that to me again..." Kai pouted.

"Gomen..." Acchan said and cupped her hands on Kai's cheek.

"Seriously stop that moment of yours...I am very TIRED so let's go..." Sae said and walked away from them.

"Hey wait for us!" Kai said and quickly pulled Acchan up.

Together, they safely walked Acchan back home and is now returning to the apartment.

ALONG AKIHABARA STREET

"Kai...May I say something?" Sae asked.

"What is it? Sure..." Kai said.

"I seriously think that...You and Acchan should start going out..." Sae said.

"Not yet...Just a little bit more time..." Kai said as start.

- Flashback -

1 year ago

Kai's bedroom

"Ohayo Ohayo Ohayooo!" Acchan singing while tapping on Kai's study table.

"STOP IT! What are you doing here again!" Kai exclaimed.

"Uncle asked me to come wake you up! Get up now lazy bum!" Acchan said and went to pull Kai's blanket.

"Mind your own business! Just go away now!" Kai shouted and pulled back his blanket. Covering himself under it.

The room remained silent for a while. Curious about the silence, Kai peeked from his blanket.

"ATSUKO!!" Kai shouted and quickly jumped out from his bed. At the sight of Acchan laying on the floor motionless.

Kai shaked Acchan, hoping to wake her up.

"Atsuko! Atsuko! Please open your eyes! Please don't scare me..." Kai said and started to tear while hugging Acchan in his arms.

"Giggles"

Hearing that, Kai stopped his panic state and looked at the giggling Acchan. Knowing that he had been tricked, he his hug and stood up.

"Itai!!!" Acchan yelled as she bumped her head onto the floor when Kai released his hug.

"Serve you right! Don't do that! I totally freaked out!" Kai said and knocked on Acchan's head. Then he quickly wipe his tears.

"Are you crying for me?" Acchan asked when she saw him using his hands to dry his watery eyes.

"There's dust! I'm not crying...It's itchy around my eyes so I'm rubbing it away...What do you want from me..." Kai said.

"Uncle is worried about you and Sae asked me to drag you to go practice..." Acchan said.

"Busybody...There's nothing to worry about and I don't want to go for practice anymore...It's meaningless now..." Kai said.

"Meaningless? So you are not serious when you confessed to me?" Acchan asked.

Kai have confessed to Acchan on the first day of their high school. He have been wanting to do so since middle school once he
grows taller than Acchan. But sadly, his plans did not go well. So he decided to wait till when they are in high school.

Acchan is not going to agree to it easily and so she posted a test to test Kai's seriousness. Knowing that winning against Majisuka
Academy has always been his dream. Acchan promised to go out with him if he can win against them. However, Kai's team lost to
them and his team synergy now is at a very bad state.

"NO! I AM VERY SERIOUS! I mean what I said when I confessed! I swear!" Kai exclaimed.

"Then wash up and go practice now...If you don't practice, how are you going to win against them? I think you are not serious in
wanting to go out with me..." Acchan pouted.

"So you are willing to wait for me?" Kai said as his face brighten up at what Acchan said.

Acchan made a funny face at Kai and went out his room without answering his question.

"YATTA!" Kai said and quickly wash up to go attend practice.

- End of flashback -

"Time?" Sae wondered and finally get what Kai meant.

"Don't tell me its about that stupid promise?" Sae asked.

"Hey! Its not stupid! I am betting my happiness with the seriousness I have in wanting to win against Majisuka..." Kai retorted.

"But I know...Acchan would still go out with you even if this bet is not on..." Sae said.

"Hey Sae! Are you say we won't ever win against them?" Kai asked.

"NO! I mean, even if Majisuka never exist...Acchan would definitely still go out with you..." Sae replied.

"You maybe right...But I think its better this way...I want to prove to Atsuko I am definitely worthy to be someone she is can rely on
and trust at all times...I definitely will fulfil the promise to her no matter what..." Kai said confidently.

"Yeah...For you and Acchan...I will try my best too..." Sae said.

"I rather you try your best between you and Yuki..." Kai said.

"What's there to try my best for Yuki?" Sae asked, forging ignorance.

"Sae...Stop running away and face it like a man...What happened before is not your fault at all...We are still kids and how much
 can we actually do! What Yuki said and react is just a child throwing a temper then! I believe she don't really mean what she said..."
Kai said seriously.

- Flashback -

( 10 years ago when they are 7 years old )

UNDER THE SAKURA TREE

"Quick! Hide here!" Kai said.

"Wait...for me..." Sae said while he tried to run as fast as he could to Kai while carrying Yuki on his back.

Yuki's condition is getting worse each day. Not wanting to lose hope, Minami suggested to have the whole family move to America
as she believes Yuki will be able to be well taken off there. However, Tomonobu's business is here, it would be difficult for him to give
up everything here and just go with his family.

After much discussion, Kai will be taken care of by Tomonobu while Yuki will go with Minami to America to further her treatment.
However, Kai and Yuki were strongly against it and posted a challenge to their parents. If Yuki can avoid not going to hospital for a month,
she will be able to stay here.

"I think nobody seen us...We should be safe here..." Kai said as he peeked out to see the surroundings.

"Yuki chan...(pant)...Are you ok?" Sae asked while he slowly put Yuki down to rest.

"Yes..." Yuki replied but her face is looking really pale and she is sweating.

"You are so cold Yuki chan...Are you alright?" Sae said as he tried to use his handkechief to wipe off the sweat on Yuki's head.

"I am...just...tired..." Yuki said while she squeeze her hand tightly on her chest. She is in great pain.

"Kai...What do we do now?" Sae asked seeing Yuki in pain, Sae is about to cry as he is scare.

"Breath! Tou san say when you are afraid, take in big breathe! It will give you courage!" Kai replied.

Together, they breath in and out. However, it was useless as Yuki's heart pain seems to intensified with every deep breathe taken.

"Yuki chan? Yuki chan don't sleep! You have to walk back yourself later! I am not going to carry you back later!" Sae said.

"Yeah! Oka san will bring you to hospital if you don't walk back yourself! Wake up Yuki!" Kai said.

Since the start of the challenge. Kai with Sae's help, will carry Yuki on their backs to the secret hideout. So that when Yuki is in pain,
their parents will not find out but will instead thought that she is getting well when they returned back together everyday.

"Kai... Is she ok? Maybe we should go back now...I'm really scare..." Sae said and begin to cry.

"SHE IS JUST SLEEPING...I think Yuki is...Erm...Just sleepy...SLEEPY...WAHHHHHHH...I am scare...." Kai said and burst out crying.

For the past 20 over days, althrough Yuki is still having pain in her heart, she is able to endure it without fail. B now, Kai and Sae is
experiencing something different from what they usually see.

"Lets go back...Yuki chan is sleeping...I don't want Yuki chan to sleep here...Its scary sleeping here..." Sae cried out.

"Yuki will be angry at me if we go back without waking her up...I don't want Yuki to hate me..." Kai cried out.

The cries of the 2 boys alerted some nearby police who were patrolling area that area.

AT THE HOSPITAL

- Outside Yuki's ward -

"Slap"

"Look what you have done!" Haruto shouted as he slapped Sae. Haruto is Sae's father.

"Haru! He is still a child...He doesn't know anything...." Tomonobu said as he tried to stop Haruto from slapping Sae again.

"Isn't Yuki chan just sleeping? Otou san why are you so angry?" Sae asked as he cried.

"You almost caused to her to be like your Oka san! Do you not realized the mistakes you have committed?" Haruto shouted.

Sae's mother just passed away due to an traffice accident. Tomonobu and Haruto are long time friends and Tomonobu have been
helping Haruto out in taking care of Sae, ever since his wife passed away. The 2 families are really close.

"Oka san? Yuki is not coming back anymore?" Sae asked and cried loudly.

"I don't want to go to America! I want to stay here! Onii chan baka baka baka! I want to see Sae chan! You are liar liar liar!" Yuki shouted.

Not wanting to get Yuki agitated anymore, Kai came out crying with Minami.

"Tou san...Yuki hates me...What should I do...WAHHHHH!" Kai said and ran into Tomonobu arms and cried out loud.

"Sae kun...Can you go inside and talk to Yukirin? Can you help Auntie get Yukirin to go to America?" Minami asked.

Sae and Yuki are very close. They would always share their strawberry shortcake together whenever they have one. However
when it comes to strawberries, they will fight till the winner gets the last piece but Sae would definitely give to Yuki at the end. Sae
would always take extra care of Yuki as Kai is clumsy and Sae always keep his promises towards her. So she trust Sae more than Kai.

"Minami! What are you saying to a child?" Tomonobu asked.

"Anata...Yukirin says she only listens to Sae kun now...She won't go unless Sae kun say she should go...What should I do? Her body
is getting weaker and we can't drag the treatments any longer...Can't you understand how I feel?" Minami cried out.

Tomonobu and Minami are lost. They do not know what they should do now and is really sad. Seeing their sad faces reminded Sae
how his father would like every night when he goes to bed, after his mother passed away.

"Auntie Minami,  I just have to tell Yuki chan to go America? If Yuki chan go to America, you and Uncle will be happy?" Sae asked
as he wiped his tears.

"Hai..Sae kun..Gomenasai...Gomenasai..." Minami said and hugged Sae.

- Yuki's ward -

"Are you ok?" Sae asked as he peeked through the door way of Yuki's ward entrance.

"Sae chan! Where have you been?" Yuki asked.

"I was waiting outside with Otou san...You are not sleepy now?" Sae asked and walked towards Yuki.

"I am now genki seeing Sae chan...You know...Onii chan is a liar...He promised he will not hand me over to Oka san...He broke
our promise...Baka onii chan!" Yuki pouted.

"Yuki chan...You should go America with Auntie..." Sae said.

"Huh?" Yuki said.

"Auntie say you will get better there..." Sae said while looking down.

"Sae chan... Are you handing me over to Oka san like Onii chan? You said you will protect me and won't let Oka san catch me... "
Yuki said as she started to sob.

"Yuki chan is better there than here...Auntie and Uncle will be happy and...I will too..."  Sae said and tears started to form around
his eyes. He dare not look at Yuki so he is still facing downwards.

Looking at the Sae who is looking down and not facing her, Yuki is very sad.

"Why are you so cruel to me! I hate you! I don't want to see you anymore! SAE CHAN BAKA!" Yuki said and cried.

After that, Minami took Yuki with her to America. Sae and Yuki did not contact each other. Sae gets updates from Kai every now and then.

- End of flashback -

"I pushed her away...I broke our promise and I couldn't protect her at all...Whenever I think about how sad she must be by herself in America,
I just can't forgive myself...I don't deserved to be loved by anyone...I am better off  being alone by myself before I hurt anyone again..." Sae said.

"You loved Yuki all these years don't you? You never fails to show your concern whenever we talk about Yuki. Sae, its already 10 years...We were
just 7 years old, what can you expect a child to do...When Yuki went for her treatment, nobody knows how well it would go and she might not be
able to come back at all...But now, she is finally back! How many 10 years do you want to waste..." Kai said.

"I think the way we are now is fine...I...want us...to stay just like this now..." Sae said.

"Sae! Wake up please! Both of you love each other! Don't act ignorance anymore! You heard her! At the music room just now..." Kai retorted.

- Flashback -

AT THE MUSIC ROOM

"Kodomo no koro kara
kyoudai no you ni
issho ni otona ni natte kita yo ne
SHORTCAKE no ue
ICHIGO de kenkashite
futari wo kikazuni
toukou shita

mawari no tomodachi ga
kekkonshi hajimete
shiawasette
chikaku ni aru to
ima ni natte omotta yo

suki to ietara rakunanoni
iji wo hatte ita zutto
katakuna ni
te mo furezu ni...
koi ni taishou ni naranai
osonajimi datta kedo
sukoshizutsu
nanika ga kawatta
mune ga DOKIDOKI shinakute mo
futo HOtto suru you na
renai mo arutte kizuita yo..."
We grew up together
like an older brother and younger sister
from our childhood on
Arguing over who'd get the strawberries
on the shortcake, we'd go to school together
without speaking to each other

The friends around us
started to marry,
and I thought that
before long
happiness would come my way

I'd have been glad to be able
to say I loved you, but I was stubborn
the whole time, obstinately
not even touching hands...
You were my childhood friend,
not the object of love, but
little by little,
something changed
Even though my heart didn't beat fast,
as if somehow suddenly relieved,
I noticed my affection for you

(Taken from http://beautifulsonglyrics.blogspot.com/2013/02/kashiwagi-yuki-shortcake-lyrics.html#ixzz3U1w404HI )

Kai and Sae are listening outside the music room.

"Why did you stop? Something on your mind?" Acchan asked.

"Acchan...Do you think a person's affection can be conveyed through songs?" Yuki asked.

"Definitely...Thats what I always thought..." Acchan said.

Yuki pondered.

"Is this song...refering to Sae?" Acchan asked excitedly. Yuki nodded.

"Yay! I knew it!" Acchan said happily.

"But...Is it alright for me?" Yuki asked.

"Why not! So the 2 of you are the same about all..." Acchan said.

"Same?" Yuki asked.

"Feelings! Yukirin's and Sae love each other!" Acchan said loudly.

"Acchan not so loud! What if somebody heard us..." Yuki said anxiously.

"Did you come back here to confess?" Acchan asked seriously.

"That's part of the reason...That's why I tried my best to come back here no matter what...I don't want any regrets..." Yuki said.

"Giggles"

"Acchan? What's so funny?" Yuki asked.

"Nothing...I was just thinking how Kai would react if he knows that...Luckily, confessing to Sae is just part of the reason...Your main
reason is to come back to Uncle and Kai right?" Acchan asked.

"Hai...I missed them badly..." Yuki said.

The 2 girls continue to chat happily while waiting for Kai and Sae. Meanwhile, Kai and Sae is struggling when to go inside.

"Hey...Where are you going?" Kai asked Sae softly.

"I will wait downstairs..." Sae said and went down.

"Hey!" Kai said softly.

"Who's there?" Acchan asked after hearing voices outside the music room.

Kai walked into the music room.

"It's me...Just me...Ready to go?" Kai asked.

"I thought I heard you talking to someone?" Acchan asked.

"JUST ME! I...was...cursing at Sae!" Kai said and acted angry.

"What happened? Something happened during practice? Where is Sae?" Yuki asked worriedly.

"Downstairs...Of course something happened! I heard you like him..." Kai said.

"You heard everything? Yatta! Save me from telling you again!" Acchan said while cheering happily.

"Kai...I...I..." Yuki said and blushed.

"I'm happy for you...Yuki...I will definitely support you...Let's go then...the others are waiting for us at the school gate..."
Kai said and helped them with their guitar.

- End of Flashback -

"I can't just sit back and see the both of you suffer anymore...It's obvious that you both love each other... If Yuki can be brave enough to
come back here to confess, why can't you? Don't let Yuki wait anymore..." Kai said.

"I am not confident that I can be a person who can take care of Yuki...I am scare...scare of losing her..." Sae said.

"She is not looking for a bodyguard to take care of her! All Yuki wants is to love and to be loved by you...If you are scare of losing her,
 just make sure you hold her hand tight this time...Don't ever ever let it go again..." Kai said.

Sae starts to think through his mind but he still felt that he is not ready yet.

"Gomen...Just...Just give me some more time..." Sae said and walked away.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Run away Train