JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Kinjirareta Uta

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202952 times)

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
and so do the Frenchies...
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Oh yay, makes me hella happy.  :fainted: No fun...

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Saturday 22nd
16:00 Signing session at Media Markt Alexa Center Berlin

Thats curious. I phoned with the Mediamarkt a minute ago for reserving a signed album, but they know nothing about a signing session.
I will call them next week again, if they are informed by then.
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Teh ash cloud is back...
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/05/world/europe/05ash.html?hp

Pray, chant, do WHATEVER to make sure this doesn't affect the tour!
The ash cloud didn't stop Shonen Knife touching down at London Heathrow this morning, so as long as it doesn't increase it should be ok for h&a.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
^I hope it won't come to Finland again...we had the stricktiest rules from other countries when it was here <.<
Well, let's hope the best!

Anyway, the date is getting closer~  :w00t:

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
Folks, just launched the jphip sister website http://www.ogfuture.com where we're compiling all critical travel and event info.

Let me know if you think there's some good information you think we should add.  (More info still coming but at least the core pages for the H&A tour are up.)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
great, the ashcloud is back  :angry:
I hope it don't last long....

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Hey, my Helsinki folks! :D

Tips on getting to and from the airport?  I hear bus line 615 is the cheapest (and fastest?) way.  3,80 EUR for fare? Also, any metro tips?  Kamppi is the closest metro station to my hotel.

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
http://www.OGFuture.com:  More info added for the Berlin & Helsinki pages.  (Thanks to Shirenu, +u+u, The Kueken!)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hey, my Helsinki folks! :D

Tips on getting to and from the airport?  I hear bus line 615 is the cheapest (and fastest?) way.  3,80 EUR for fare? Also, any metro tips?  Kamppi is the closest metro station to my hotel.

615 will go to bus station, so if Kamppi is closest to your hotel then I suggest you either walk or take metro from Kaisaniemi. I heard that railwaystation metro station is under repairing again (it would be closest to the bus station).
Anyway, there's only a short walk to kamppi from bus station.

http://www.hsl.fi/EN/ticketsandfares/prices/Pages/regiontwozone.aspx
there's more about bus fares. It's two-zone because you are going from Vantaa to Helsinki...

Offline +u+u

• Member+
I apology for pessimistic me to post pessimistic thoughts now..  :nervous

anyone who come to the show will have a chance to have a picture taken with Yossi and Rika
Anyone thinks this can also be a photo of h&A + the whole audience behind them? This way anyone attending would also be in a pic, tsk.

Another thing... the signing session in Berlin is on Saturday and on Friday in Paris. Great timing; no school, probably no work. London & Helsinki concerts are held in the middle of the week, so... would they think it's not good timing and not give us the chance at all?
Yeah, I'm really losing my hope. 2 weeks to go  :smhid

[/pessimistic]

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ AH! NO ROOM FOR PESSIMISM!! :D

I think we're already getting a lot to be honest :lol: The possible lack of signing session isn't making me that depressed. Probably because I always thought of autographs as just scribbles on a paper, and the only real benefit would be to be able to look at them in the eye and say hello (before having to move on). :lol: It seems there's enough slots for everyone who submitted questions to get to ask one, so basically everyone who really wanted to talk to them will get a chance to do so. LOL Of course it'll be just a question instead of "OMG I LOVE YOU YOSSII PLEASE MARRY ME" but maybe that's best for the good times to be had :lol: :lol: I do hope we'll be able to give them gifts somehow. Even if I don't really have much planned.

I really think that with a chance to take a photo they mean those polaroid pics that we've seen from fanclub events. They may cost some extra, guess we'll find out that later too...

IN TWO WEEKS!!! :w00t:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline +u+u

• Member+
^ Yes, yes, yes... ^_^
I Should be happy just for the concert and the fact that they're coming to FINLAND XD

2 weeks, YEAHHH  :cow:

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
Concert photos with them:  It could be the individual polaroids, or it could be like +u+u has pointed out that it's group photo behind them.  The group photo thing is a process they used from the MM days if you look at some of their fanclub DVDs, the event in Hawaii when MM was monster-size comes to mind -- where they broke the fans into subgroups and MM came out and posed in front of them for each shot.

Needless to say, it's STILL something you don't get at any other concert, so I'm pleased.   8)

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Whatever the photo thing is, I'm really waiting it~
If it is indeed that polaroid photo then I'm already dying here! Photo with Yossie  :inlove:

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
it all seems like a dream, really

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
If it happens to be solo polaroid shots (or small group shots) w/ h&A, I hope it's BEFORE the concert, and not after, when we're all lookin' (and maybe smellin') a hot ass mess. XD

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
its may in Europe. there will be smelling:)

Offline +u+u

• Member+
If it happens to be solo polaroid shots (or small group shots) w/ h&A, I hope it's BEFORE the concert, and not after, when we're all lookin' (and maybe smellin') a hot ass mess. XD
I don't think they're doing it after concert xD The time would be around 10pm already... I just hope it's not on the same day as the concert..
Shouldn't they give some official info about this soon since it's for anyone who's going to the shows? Facebook for example o.O
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 09:34:09 AM by +u+u »

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+
Arie and Mart are going to  the Paris concert :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Kinjirareta Uta