JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Identity (Album Mix)

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 203020 times)

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
the live was awesome~~
icchy was very busy taking photos of h&A~~
love rika with long hair and hat~

ps. it seems i couldnt forget that someone said he wants to bang the host  XD

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Did anyone manage to record the interview?  I managed to rip everything but the damn stupid ripping program screwed up and I didn't get the interview part.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Did anyone manage to record the interview?  I managed to rip everything but the damn stupid ripping program screwed up and I didn't get the interview part.
Well, it's on my camera and audio file is fine for it, too. I can edit them together and upload if no one else don't have it  :)

Here's mp3 of the live (Kill Me Kiss Me, Sadistic Dance, The Peace):
http://www.mediafire.com/?meyy5g0emjt

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Well, it's on my camera and audio file is fine for it, too. I can edit them together and upload if no one else don't have it  :)
Yeah that'd be cool.  I was having to start and stop recording to get it into <20 min parts, the file with the interview and the start of the signing would have been about 14 min.  I'm just about to upload the live to dailymotion to see if it worked.

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
does anyone know in which flight they arrive to Helsinki?
and btw, is it allowed to take pictures in concert?

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
^
My ticket for the Helsinki gig reads;

"The event organizer may prohibit bringing bottles, cans and recording devices to the event. Prepare for security check. Wear ear protectors when suggested decibel limits are crossed."

So bringing a camera might get iffy :/ Haven't the rules regarding photos and such been pretty strict for the other European gigs? I don't see that changing for Helsinki, unfortunately ;)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
SHIT!  Uploaded the file I ripped of the live and got "Upload failed : This video format is not supported".
That first file played as audio only in one flv player but this file doesn't even do that. Dammit! :angry:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 08:19:33 PM by ~Dan~ »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Aw that's poop Dan :(

I don't think cameras will be widely accepted at the Helsinki concert o-o

does anyone know in which flight they arrive to Helsinki?
If u check arrivals from Berlin at Helsinki-Vantaa, there's one time on Monday when a buncha planes are coming and is likely to be their arrival time as well :P But damn, they really don't get to spend a lot of time in Finland. So we better make the little time they have here memorable!!

The last flight on Sunday from Berlin is like 21:25 so they must be flying on Monday .o.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline +u+u

• Member+
^
My ticket for the Helsinki gig reads;

"The event organizer may prohibit bringing bottles, cans and recording devices to the event. Prepare for security check. Wear ear protectors when suggested decibel limits are crossed."

So bringing a camera might get iffy :/ Haven't the rules regarding photos and such been pretty strict for the other European gigs? I don't see that changing for Helsinki, unfortunately ;)
Yeah, pics have never been allowed in h&A's concerts or events..
I will not carry any bag there, but I still wanna take pics during the day before the concert starts.. So I thought I just stuff my camera into my pocket when entering to Tavastia. Somehow I really don't wanna leave it to cloakroom :/  I'm not going to take pics there and if someone think I would, I can show my camera to them afterwards so they see there's no frigging pics >_<

And btw. I noticed my video files in my camera are like 1GB... ugh... having some trouble to transfer them to my laptop, but I keep trying..

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Maybe someone else has something that will play this.
http://www.twitter.com/?d=E71GLNVI
EDIT: This is an .flv that I can't play, if you just want a working rip there's an avi further down the page.
- It won't play with Riva.
- It won't re-encode with Riva FLV Encoder Version 02.00.0004
- It won't play with FLV Player 1.3.3 (although the files under 10 min play audio only).
- I updated it to the latest version FLV Player 2.0.25.  This version plays the smaller files both audio & video (sadly all the good stuff is in larger files), with the larger files this version displays the first frame but it's frozen.  The reason it won't play seems to do with the duration of the video, the flv player only counting it's seconds in 3 digits or something silly like that.
- It won't re-encode with Pazera_Free_FLV_to_AVI_Converter.

Hopefully someone else has other flv players and can do something with this!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:11:30 AM by ~Dan~ »

Offline SatouSei13

Maybe someone else has something that will play this.
http://www.twitter.com/?d=E71GLNVI
- It won't play with Riva.
- It won't re-encode with Riva FLV Encoder Version 02.00.0004
- It won't play with FLV Player 1.3.3 (although the files under 10 min play audio only).
- I updated it to the latest version FLV Player 2.0.25.  This version plays the smaller files both audio & video (sadly all the good stuff is in larger files), with the larger files this version displays the first frame but it's frozen.  The reason it won't play seems to do with the duration of the video, the flv player only counting it's seconds in 3 digits or something silly like that.
It won't re-encode with Pazera_Free_FLV_to_AVI_Converter.

Hopefully someone else has other flv players and can do something with this!

VLC Media Player may work, but I'm not sure.
Megaupload says the archive is temporarily deactivated :?

EDIT: MU works fine now. I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes and thank you for the rip Dan :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 08:54:17 PM by SatouSei13 »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
VLC Media Player may work, but I'm not sure.
Megaupload says the archive is temporarily deactivated :?
It does that sometimes.  I just tried and it works for me.  Try again in 15 min or something.

EDIT: I managed to score an avi of the live from our friends at 2ch.   ありがとうございます!
I'll upload it.
Looks like someone filmed the screen, but internally with a prog.  I tried a prog like that a few months ago but my cpu wasn't fast enough to do the capture.

The challenge still stands though, hopefully someone can play that flv I uploaded so we can see the videos of the signing and maybe the live will look better if someone is able to play the flv and convert it.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
This was posted sometime before the mini-live.

http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=713414470
へんし~ん

ANGRYに変身したでやんす

ハートのキャンディー可愛いでしょ

では、サイン会&ミニLIVE行ってきま~す
Transformation

I've transformed into Angry

Candy hearts are cute aren't they?

Well, I'm going to the signing & Mini Live

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
The challenge still stands though, hopefully someone can play that flv I uploaded so we can see the videos of the signing and maybe the live will look better if someone is able to play the flv and convert it.
I can play it but without sound. Also, there seem to be some broken bits (that are probably the reason why converting is difficult etc). I'll play around with it some more

update: the only player that works for me is "media player classic" and only if I skip the first ~3 sec, and I haven't found a way to convert it / cut the first part off. It might be possible with a tool out there that uses ffdshadow since that seems to be the decoder mpc uses. If everything fails one can set the "grab" option on on mpc's ffdshadow and grab every frame as either jpg or even better bmp and create a new video out of those (but it requires a lot of disk space) and then one can also take an audio stream of another rip and mux it together with the newly created video. That would be my approach at least.
Also thanks for the file~
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 10:37:28 PM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline GyaruSa

• Member+
^
^
Is that a Moomin lollipop? : D It's my favourite.

By the way, do they come to Helsinki early on Monday or late on Sunday? I think can stalk them.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Someone has uploaded the performance on YouTube:

:)
Omg! Yossy gave hi5 to some people during Sadistic dance???   :shocked
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 10:33:07 PM by +u+u »

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
They came abou 15 minutes too late  :bleed eyes:

I will post more pics later

:shocked: who wrote this ? :o

i have much moe, but a slow connection :(

i forgot to buy flower for rika, the store was next tothe stage, but i didnt want to leave my place :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:06:37 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
That other rip I mentioned has finally uploaded. (It's just the live, none of the other bits.)
http://www.twitter.com/?d=0FYWQBGK
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 11:12:28 PM by ~Dan~ »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
update: the only player that works for me is "media player classic" and only if I skip the first ~3 sec, and I haven't found a way to convert it / cut the first part off. It might be possible with a tool out there that uses ffdshadow since that seems to be the decoder mpc uses. If everything fails one can set the "grab" option on on mpc's ffdshadow and grab every frame as either jpg or even better bmp and create a new video out of those (but it requires a lot of disk space) and then one can also take an audio stream of another rip and mux it together with the newly created video. That would be my approach at least.
Also thanks for the file~
That's weird, my media player classic can't play any type of flv.
Well, if someone works out a way of converting it let us know, or maybe someone else captured the interview & signing and we'll get it later.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!

lol, you capsed me twice :D

here is the rest of the pics: (some might be twice and some have a poor quality :( my camera failed

http://yfrog.com/juimg3335ppjx

30 € for a shirt, wtf
btw: they signed everything
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:07:35 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Identity (Album Mix)