JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Namidairo

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 206595 times)

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Why no one gave them a Finnish flag in Helsinki concert?  :finland: :<

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
French signing comments: Got there no problem thanks KEALEA!!!!! met some other crazy JPOP fans!!!!! This was my FIRST time to ever see them in person, much less talk to them. I told Yossy I had been a fan since 2001 and she said WOW... they were both so nice.... see you all  tnonight I have the card for Yaz and I 'll be in a H&A tshirt and carrying a Japanee flag. now a little Paris sightseeing.

Kimberly
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
Rika said she'd like to go back to the Edo period.
She said that at first when she wasn't sure and was trying to think of something, but then she said she was happy with life now and that she'd rather stay in the present day.

this random crazy guy (he was probably on something) just wanders into the shot  :lol: and starts joining in with us, putting his arms around us and doing all these poses with us
Yeah, that guy was nuts. He must have kissed every part of my face except my lips. After the photos had been taken and before he went on to harass some other people he started showing me pictures on his phone he'd taken of random people on the street and told me about how he'd managed to get some really dodgy pictures of some people. o_O

Pretty much everything that happened has been said so there's little for me to say, but I was stood at the back on the floor next to orac towards a pillar. The view was so bad that most of the time I could only see either Yossy or Charmy and hardly ever saw both of them at the same time due to a sea of hands blocking my view of the front of the stage.

I hid my camera bag in my bag planning on seeing if I could get away with filming, but the security seemed to be pretty lax and didn't search anyone. Even on the floor the security to stop filming wasn't great. A few people filming on phones got told to stop (although a guy in front of me filmed the concert on what looked like an iPhone with a dimmed screen), but people with proper cameras like me and orac weren't even approached apart from when I was fiddling with my lenses during the fourth song. orac managed to get a press pass from daigong, so he was actually allowed to use his camera, but he easily could have used it without like I did.

I managed to shoot pretty much everything from part way through Top Secret to the MC before the fourth song, but my SD card with it all on corrupted. D: The files were still accessible but had random characters as filenames and were .mmt files instead of .mov files and were completely unusable. I had no luck trying to fix them or restore them while these files were still accessible on the card, so I backed it up and deleted the contents hoping that I'd be able to retrieve the .mov files using a recovery program, but they're only allowing me to get pictures on the card which I'd previously deleted. If anyone has any ideas about how I could possibly get these files back then let me know.

I was pretty disappointed with the Q&A since I was expecting to go on stage, but we were just stood off on the side leaning round to speak to them. Some girl tried showing off by asking her question in Japanese but got it so wrong that Yaz didn't even think it was the question she was supposed to be asking. Thanks to this girl though I actually ended up being the only non-lottery winner that got on stage. I needed a bit of space to move what with having a big ol' bag on my back and she was leaning really far forward, completely blocking my path and wouldn't move so I had to sit on the side of the stage for the rest of the gig.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 03:13:06 PM by Afro_Stud »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
omg he was kissing you? he was hugging me, like a lot and practically mushed his face into mine but no kisses, what a weird guy, haha

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
If anyone has any ideas about how I could possibly get these files back then let me know.
Not sure if that's what you are asking for but the most powerful free software I know for recovering lost/deleted files are photorec (part of testdisk) and recuva. I would try recuva first. Unless you did already try it with these tools they should be able to recover video files if there were any valid ones and haven't been overwritten.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline jmol01

The concert was just amazing for me. I loved every second. I was one of the people who got to ask a question (through Hello! Blog) which just topped everything off. Although I couldn't hear my voice through the mic. Anyway Hello! Online's thread on the London gig has had one or two people moaning about the Q&A thing but personally I'm of the opinion that it's only because Hello! Online didn't get asked to obtain questions themselves.

To the guy who asked the time period question it was a good question that made them think. There's nothing wrong with that. It's better than asking a Pocket Morning style question. In fact nobody asked a question about food so every question was better than a Pocket Morning one. The girl who asked in Japanese has also come in for some criticism. I think that's very unfair. She'd come over from Spain and I was talking to her while we lined up. I think she just wanted to show Yossie and Rika that there are people out there trying to learn Japanese thanks to singers like them. Besides the interpreter had all the questions down anyway. I was the last person to ask one which was bloody nerve-wracking. Even so I'd had this horrible fear that there'd be a pregnant pause and a lame answer so I'm glad I got a rock version of Mr Moonlight for an answer instead. I think Rika went along with Yossie's answer and so didn't give an answer of her own. I think her joining in (didn't they turn to the side of the stage and say please to someone? As in please make it happen?) meant that was her answer also.

I'm kind of not too cynical so I saw the Q&A as a great way of thanking the sites that support these artists and as an added bonus at the end of a great but short gig. A bit more time in Rika's presence is  something I personally would NEVER complain about.

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
The girl who asked in Japanese has also come in for some criticism. I think that's very unfair. She'd come over from Spain and I was talking to her while we lined up. I think she just wanted to show Yossie and Rika that there are people out there trying to learn Japanese thanks to singers like them. Besides the interpreter had all the questions down anyway.
I think asking japanese is a great way to connect with them and too, show them that fans are willing to study their language to understand them better. In Helsinki I and one other person asked our questions in japanese and we did get admiring looks from H&A. I think that spanish girl shouldn't mind the negative talk, I just think they're jealous. Anyway, for me it was chance for a lifetime and I wanted to communicate straight to them!
And I really can't understand those people who comment on someone's questions etc. that way. Do they really want to ruin someone's special moment?

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
To the guy who asked the time period question it was a good question that made them think. There's nothing wrong with that.
That was me.  After I submitted it I was told that Comrade had a thread on a similar topic which I went and then found.  I didn't copy it, great minds think alike and all that.
I was 2nd to ask a question.  I attempted a little intro in Japanese but couldn't hear myself through the mic, but I've seen a couple of other question askers say the mic didn't seem loud when they were on, but I heard everyone else so it must have been loud enough I guess.

New post in Rika's blog.  Someone help me out on the last 3 lines I'm really floundering. :lol:

29 May.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=715746576
時間は有効に

時間を有効的に使うのがあまり得意ではない私ですが、海外に来ると、フルに使います!!
早寝早起きで、今日も観光&ショッピングをしてきました
色々GETしたよー
今日はヨーロッパツアーラストだー
メトルフー
フランス語でメトルフーは盛り上がろ…

うぜって言う意味だよ

Time effectiveness

Although I'm not good at spending my time effectively, when I come to foreign countries I use it to the full!!
I woke up early, and today I've been sightseeing and shopping
I got various things.
Today is the last date of our European tour
Metal fuu~*
In French, Metal fuu~ means mori agarouze**

I say the meaning of UZETTE (??? I've no idea of this line.)

*(See 1:32 in [noembed] from last years Chibi Expo they're making rock hand gestures and saying "Metal fuu~" the fuu sounding more like Hoooo/Huhhh).

**Mori agaru basically means to increase the energy/tension/excitement/whatever xD
Mori agarouze means "LETS increase the energy/tension/whatever~ (thanks lilcazza)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:25:23 PM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hehe, yeah, that guy just hugged me once I think, and I almost fell over, hehehe.

All my photos seem to be rather grainy, this one seems okay~ish though:

[EDIT] Might convert more to this quality later.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 03:06:20 PM by orac »

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
^
^ I'll try and help ~~

メトルフー
フランス語でメトルフーは盛り上がろ…
うぜって言う意味だよ
Metal fuu~
In French, Metal fuu~ means mori agarouze*

*Mori agaru basically means to increase the energy/tension/excitement/whatever xD
Mori agarouze means "LETS increase the energy/tension/whatever~

Not 100% sure but its the only thing that makes sense xD
Otherwise she's saying its also the meaning of uze=usai=urusai=noisy/annoying xD
And then mori agaro would be sorta incorrect Japanese~

And once again, thankyou for reports!!!!!
Lots of fun to read!! :D

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Thanks lilcazza.

Ahh, my right leg hurts a bit.  Before h&a came on I'd got a drink and was just going up the steps to put my empty bottle on a table or on the bar cos I didn't wanna just throw it on the floor, and as I was going up the steps my right leg just went, my leg slipped on one of the steps maybe.  I thought I'd broken it it felt that bad and I couldn't put my foot on the floor, the muscle of my lower right leg was really bulging and I sat down and massaged it and after a minute then it felt ok and I figured it was just cramp and I didn't notice it again until the next morning.  It still hurts a bit even now and I think I pulled a muscle. XD

Their manager's twitter...
http://twitter.com/Mg_icchiy/status/14977044167
隠し撮り成功(^^)vヨーロッパツアーラスト、パリ公演!!HANGRYの髪が天井まで届くほど、気合い入ってます。 #ishikawarika #hangryandangry http://twitpic.com/1s5dc9

Hidden camera successful (^^)v  Last date of European tour, performance in Paris!!  Hangry's hair touches the ceiling, I get fired up.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 04:28:56 PM by ~Dan~ »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
From their manager's twitter...

http://twitter.com/Mg_icchiy/status/14989174158
パリは開場中です。開場入りのBGM、ただいま「流星ボーイ」♪ #hangryandangry #berryz http://twitpic.com/1s777n
about 1 hour ago via movatwitter

Paris is being opened. The opening into the BGM, now "Ryuusei Boy".

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Loving all the reports!!! :D

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
I think asking japanese is a great way to connect with them and too, show them that fans are willing to study their language to understand them better. In Helsinki I and one other person asked our questions in japanese and we did get admiring looks from H&A. I think that spanish girl shouldn't mind the negative talk, I just think they're jealous. Anyway, for me it was chance for a lifetime and I wanted to communicate straight to them!

Exactly! I couldn't agree with you more! Also with jmol!
My friend from Spain who is also a member here and at h!o got the chance to ask them a question in London. She's from Spain, so from all these reports, it looks like its her. She was super excited to ask too and so I dont understand why people are saying she shouldnt have asked her question in Japanese. I get that her question probably didnt get translated but who's fault is that?  I also agree that Yossie and Rika will be very happy to know that people are learning Japanese and are trying their best to communicate with them. If I could speak Japanese, I would ask my question in Japanese, or at least try to XD.

i saw repo in another forum, and they said that was rika who said that?!
and i thought H&A want to say that the DJ boobs= hangry + angry boobs ?!
Someone caught it on tape  :w00t: Yay! From the video, Yossie was the one who made the comment XD

Its at 2:09.
Rika: Wow~!
Yossie: Wow~!
Yossie: Hangry Angry
Then Rika and everyone laughs XD 

I wish I could see Yossie's face though lol but the light is blocking her.

Another view of Yossie's MC:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 10:58:18 PM by differentstory12 »

Offline jmol01

^ It must have been your friend I was speaking too then. She was really nice. I'd have tried to ask my question in Japanese too but I'm a bit away from being good enough yet (or a lot away). I think it was really good that she asked in Japanese. At least she's trying.

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
Someone caught it on tape  :w00t: Yay! From the video, Yossie was the one who made the comment XD

Its at 2:09.
Yossie: Wow~!
Yossie: Hangry Angry
Then Rika and everyone laughs XD 

I wish I could see Yossie's face though lol but the light is blocking her.
[/quote]
oh thanks!!
i love their "WOW"~~XDD

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
It was so funny  :lol:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
LOL GG Yossy xDD
Always so funny <333

And Yossy's hair looks AWESOME!!
I shall buy a brand new shiny bottle of hairspray/wax/clay/paste/whatever to try that one day xD

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Someone posted a very short vid from Paris.
Hangry&angry Live à la Marocinerie paris 20eme le 29 mai 2010

http://www.facebook.com/hangryandangry
Thank you all. We just finish the show @ paris.
See you again.

Rika's blog...

30 May.
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=716070299
ありがとうヨーロッパ

昨日は無事にパリでのLIVEを終えました
パリはヨーロッパツアー最終日だった事もあり、めちゃくちゃ盛り上がったよ
ヨーロッパツアーに参加してくれたファンのみんな、本当にありがとうございました!!
そして、私達をサポートしてくれたスタッフ、チームHANGRY&ANGRYのみなさん、本当にありがとうございました!!

また改めてヨーロッパツアー日記は書きたいと思います
では、日本に帰るでやんす

Thankyou Europe

We successfully completed the LIVE in Paris yesterday.
Paris was also the last day of our European tour, It was exciting.
Thanks so much to the fans who toured Europe.
And to the staff who support us, everyone in Hangry & Angry's team, thanks so much!!

I will write the European tour diary again.
And now I return to Japan.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Can't believe it's already over. Thanks for all the reports guys.
Hopefully they'll come back next year!
(and hopefully they'll come to germany again since it seems we had the lowest attendance  :( )

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Namidairo