JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - On & On

Author Topic: La Sorella - {Captivated} -  (Read 7629 times)

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: La Sorella - {Cleaning Up/Sharpshooter} -
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 02:02:05 PM »
my bad, I often mix cough and cuff when writing.  :roll:
it is 'handcuffed' not *cough*  coughed  :lol:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: La Sorella - {Like a Gust} -
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 11:56:40 PM »
Like a Gust

Eri can't believe her eyes, "Reina.....?"

Reina steps into the light.
With a mysterious and serious, yet still innocent and cute face she appears in front of Eri. It is the same Reina she knows, but with a new layer surround her presence. A layer she would have never expected to see around a person like her. Before, she had the same feeling with Sayu. There are certainly tings laying in the dark she doesn't know of. Her focus moves to the backpack again. Is Reina the person she always felt around? Seeing her with a weapon, Reina.

While still trying to understand it, Reina gently grabs her arm.

"We should go somewhere more quiet.", she tells Eri.

Eri doesn't resist and lets herself dragged in some house at the street. Together they walk up the stairs to the roof.

"I like roofs", Reina explains with a smile on her face. It's obvious that she does.

The sun already put off her light to give room for the moon and the stars. Reina looks at the night sky and Eri watches her with a baffled face.

"Up her it is easier to forget about all the noise of such a big city like Tokyo. You can focus on the important things..", Reina describes with a for Eri unknown seriousness.

Reina looks at Eri who still looks at her with the baffled look. Reina only smiles, puts down her backpack and stretches herself. Eri hasn't move a bit since they went to the roof.

"Are you alright?", Reina asks.

Eri slowly moves her lips to ask it again, "The backpack...are you really?"

"Mmmh..", Reina answers with a sympathetic nod. She understands that everything must be pretty hard for Eri to understand.

Somewhere else, in the flat of the unknown girl. The water tap in the bathroom is going. We can only see the mirror above the sink.

A gentle gust breezes over the roof and blows the long hair of Eri a bit in her face. With slow steps, she approaches Reina, "And is my brother really...dead?".

Reina looks at Eri's face and while moving her hair out of her face, she shakes with her head, making Eri confused again. With calm words she says: "You should finally know the truth."

Somebody with a towel in front of her face appears in the mirror of the bathroom

Change of scene.
Sayu can see the man through the window in the door. He is on the phone and seems to be nervous. She walks up to the door to listen to what he is saying, not directly at the window of the door, of course.

"Really? Are you sure? No? I see. What now? Got it. Okay. Yes. I will stay here. Yes. Bye."

Sayu quickly moves away from the door. The man walks into the room and sees her standing at the side.

"Is it going to take much longer?", she asks with a bit of a naivety.

The man sighs, "You really don't know where Eri is?".

"I told you, she is dead. She died in some car accident. I don't understand what you want to know."

He looks at her with long and serious face, but can't notice anything weird. Sayu kept look back with her typical goofy and clueless expression, mixed with a good portion of confusion. It is giving him the creeps.

"We will have to keep you here for a bit longer. Please make yourself comfortable.", he explains.

How ironic for a room that only has a table and a lamp. Sayu realizes that nobody else would come, no chief of police, no government person, nobody that would give her detailed informations. There is no reason why she should stay here any longer. She runs to the man.

"Can you bring me some water?", she asks with puppy eyes.

He nods and turns around. Sayu strikes him down with a precise karate chop. She catches his fall and slowly lays him on the ground. Then she takes his weapon and other belongings, including his wallet.

"Ministry of Defense?", she notices his ID in the wallet.

Sayu takes his mobile and writes the number of the last incoming call he got into her own mobile. Carefully she checks the floor. There are no guards at all. This is really odd. Anyway, she notices the laptop on the table and decides to take it with her. She sneaks down the floor, walks up the stairs and leaves the building without seeing any other person. A car arrives in front of the house. Sayu stops and decides hide behind a bush.

"Only another unimportant police men", she can tell from his look.

She waits until he enters the building and then quickly leaves the area.

Back at the roof.
Reina now leans against wall, but Eri still stands at the same position.

"The truth?", Eri asks.

Reina nods and starts to explain, starting with her dad.

"Your father is dead, but you shouldn't be too sad about it. He sold himself to the government. This man wouldn't hesitate to kill his kids as long as its good for the party."

"And my brother?", Eri interrupts her.

"Your brother? How should I say it..? You....don't have a brother.", Reina explains.

"W...what?"

"It is true that you have a sibling, but that's not Koji." Eri's eyes are getting wide, her hair is all over her face due to the increasing wind.

The girl still stands in front of the mirror with the towel around her head.

"Eri, ...you .. have a sister." Eri keeps starring at Reina with her wide eyes. She can't believe what she just said.

The girl moves away the towel from eyes. Beautiful dark eyes look straight into the mirror; her eyes, they are ... familiar. It is...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 05:40:10 AM »
Reina steps into the light.
With a mysterious and serious, yet still innocent and cute face she appears in front of Eri. It is the same Reina she knows, but with a new layer surround her presence. A layer she would have never expected to see around a person like her.
So then, what exactly was it that lead to Reina becoming a hired gun? :O

Somewhere else, in the flat of the unknown girl. The water tap in the bathroom is going. We can only see the mirror above the sink.
Ehhhhhhh? So then, the mystery girl is NOT Reina? :?

"And is my brother really...dead?".

Reina looks at Eri's face and while moving her hair out of her face, she shakes with her head, making Eri confused again.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??? :OMG: Koji's alive???

Aw wait a sec...don't tell me...does this have something to do with the mystery girl???

Somebody with a towel in front of her face appears in the mirror of the bathroom
Ok, if Koji had some sort of sex-change that would be EXTREMELY fucked up.

Sayu realizes that nobody else would come, no chief of police, no government person, nobody that would give her detailed informations. There is no reason why she should stay here any longer. She runs to the man.

"Can you bring me some water?", she asks with puppy eyes.

He nods and turns around. Sayu strikes him down with a precise karate chop. She catches his fall and slowly lays him on the ground. Then she takes his weapon and other belongings, including his wallet.
What the? First Reina's a sniper, and now Sayu can knock a grown man unconscious with a single blow?  What the hell have these girls been up to? :dunno:

"Ministry of Defense?", she notices his ID in the wallet.
Considering that he's been questioning her about Eri, it's not that surprising that he's working for the MoD.

"Your brother? How should I say it..? You....don't have a brother.", Reina explains.

"W...what?"

"It is true that you have a sibling, but that's not Koji." Eri's eyes are getting wide, her hair is all over her face due to the increasing wind.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???? :dizzy:

But...if Koji's not really Eri's brother, what was he? Were the two of them related at all? If this is true, then not only was Eri deceived about this, so was Koji.  All this time he believed that Eri was his sister, and now we're being told it's not true???

"Eri, ...you .. have a sister." Eri keeps starring at Reina with her wide eyes. She can't believe what she just said.

The girl moves away the towel from eyes. Beautiful dark eyes look straight into the mirror; her eyes, they are ... familiar. It is...
A sister?

No...

Oh HELL NO!

[bgcolor=#090000]Aichan?[/bgcolor] <-- my guess hidden as spoilers :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »

A sister?

No...

Oh HELL NO!

[bgcolor=#090000]Aichan?[/bgcolor] <-- my guess hidden as spoilers :P
My thoughts exactly :P

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: La Sorella - {Sacrificed Again} -
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 11:56:56 PM »
Sacrificed Again

+ "Boss, Sayu is gone."

"WHAT?"

+ "It looks like she knocked him out and escaped."

"How...who is she?"

- "Boss!", another worker at the headquarter of the Ministry of Defense interrupts, "We might have found something useful!"

Still shocked about the news, he goes over to see whether they really found something useful.

- "The explosion at the farm destroyed everything, but a police man found a half-burned note. Look."

"810..That's Fukuoka, right?"

- "Yes."

"How many of our own agents do we have there?"

- "A handful..."

"How soon can they get to that address?"

- "They are already on their way, should not take more than 5 minutes."

"Good job, I hope for you that we will find something there."

- "Boss?"

His boss, the head of MoD, sounded very serious about this. In his current mood, he probably won't have any problem to fire people. It's just too bad that this worker can't really do anything for himself, except of observing what is happening in Fukuoka.

---

"You are trying to tell me that....Aichan is my sister?"

The girl in front of the mirror now moved away the towel and it really is Takahashi Ai. She looks tired and a bit sad. If she already knows about Koji's death?

Reina only nods.

"Sorry, but ... I can not really believe this.", Eri moves away from Reina.

- "But it is the tru..."

"STOP IT!", Eri struggles to believe her words.

- "Eri..", Reina tries to calm her down.

"Just...leave me alone...!", Eri runs away. This has been too much for her tonight. The death of Koji and her father. Then Reina told her that Koji actually isn't her brother. And lastly she is supposed to understand that Aichan is her sister? There is no way for her to understand it all at once. Reina knows this, but she just can't let her run away. It is too dangerous show herself in public right now. However, she suddenly gets a text message.

"Units moving to the safe house. ....Konkon"

Reina stops chasing Eri down the house. She looks at the message with a shocked expression.

"No...not now. This can't be. It's too early...", she mumbles to herself while dialing the number of Konkon.

- "Yes?"

"How accurate is this information?"

- "Very accurate."

"Are you sure?"

- "I wouldn't have told you, if I wasn't."

"...alright.", Reina hangs up again. First she remains silent for a couple of seconds, but then decides to catch Eri first. The only problem is that she can't see her anywhere.

"Shit..", she dials a number again.

---

The location switched to the bathroom again. Aichan still stares at the window, when the phone starts to ring. She looks at the door, but doesn't seem to bother about the phone. Then suddenly somebody else picks it up, but Aichan remains calm.

"They found out about the safe house. You know what to do.", Reina explains on the side of the line.

- "Got it.", a male voice answers.

---

Reina doesn't waste time again and immediately hangs up after telling the only important fact again. Then it's already time for the next call. This time Sayu picks up he phone. She is still on her way to Reina, but Reina explains her about the newest happenings. Sayu is as shocked as Reina.

"What now? We can't do anything from here.", Sayu asks.

- "I informed him. He should be able to at least keep them busy long enough. We have another problem here."

"What problem?"

- "Eri ran away after hearing the truth and now I can't find her anywhere."

"What? When did she?"

- "About a minute ago. We have to find her before somebody else does!"

"Okay, I will be there in one minute as well. Start searching already.", Sayu says and hangs up. Reina tries to find her somewhere on the streets, but the fact that it's in the middle of the night doesn't really help the search. Sayu soon starts to help searching as well. The problem is that she could have ran anywhere.

---

Back to Aichan. She leaves the bathroom, passing a small cupboard with a picture of Risa standing on it. It probably wasn't easy for her to see her best friend getting killed right before her eyes. Two years have been passed since then, but there is no doubt that she still thinks about her. And now her father and brother, if he even is her real brother, also died. Nobody would want to switch places with her, her life became the opposite of nice since two years ago.

Aichan is still drying her hair with the towel. Just now it becomes visible that she cut her hair short. Only with a pair of shorts and an undershirt she is on the way to her room. She looks at the couch and it's obvious that somebody is sitting there. However, Aichan doesn't panic at all.

"Who was on the phone?"

- "Reina, she...", a male voice answers while we still only see Aichan. It now is obvious that they know each other and that he is supposed to be there. Anyway, he gets interrupted by some sound, the sound of a car. He seems to move to the window and Aichan follows him with her eyes, the camera still focusing on Aichan. The man moves the curtain a bit to the side and let's us peak at the street. A car just arrived right in front of the house. Because of that this house is a single-family house, it is clear who they are and what they want. And it's no use to act like nobody is at home, because it's night and they still have their light on. Aichan is still clueless about what is happening and lays the towel around her neck.

"Kazuaki?", she asks and we finally find out who the mysterious man is. So, he survived the shooting of two years ago? And now he does what, protecting Aichan? Why? She isn't connected to the documents at all, or is she? We just found out that Aichan is the sister of Eri. Does that mean that she is more connected to the whole case then we believed? It sure is not easy to follow this anymore...

We now can see the man and he really is Kazuaki. He grabs for something, a shotgun standing right next to the door. Through the window he can see five man. One stays in the car, three come to the front door and one goes around the house. Kazuaki turns around to Aichan and arms the shotgun.

"The backdoor, run!"

- "W...what? What is happening?"

"No time for answers, just run! You still might have time to escape!", he says. However, she is running out of time, because one man is walking to the backdoor right now.

- "But.."

"AICHAN!", he screams at Aichan and she startles.
"Sorry, but..please...you have to run now. You know my condition, I won't be able to hold them back for too long. I only have one option and you know what this means."

- "..only one option? Wait, are you trying to say that you are going to do the same like Koji?", So she actually knows what happened to him.

"Please, run away!"

- "NO!"

The doorbell rings and a man knocks at the door.
+ "Hello? We are from the police, we got a complaint from your neighbors. Can you please open the door?"

"Shit..", the situation is not really turning for the better. Kazuaki now has to act in a rude way and even hurts Aichan by grapping her at her arm. Once again he says, no, orders her to start running now. His rude actions are shocking for Aichan and she even looks like starting to cry, but at least she realizes that she really has to run now. This shows that Kazuaki might have reacted a bit rude, but it was effective to get her out of the house. Aichan first wants to put on some clothes, but Kazuaki can't allow it. The men at the front door are becoming furious. She ends up being thrown out of the house, only with her shorts and the undershirt. The man who went around the house didn't reach the back yet and so it first seems like she is able to escape, but the man soon spots her. He now has to chase her.

At the front door the men try to break through the door, when suddenly a shot of shotgun ammunition makes it's way through the door and takes down one of the men. The others immediately move away from the door and draw their weapons. The in the car now also approaches the house. He gets the order to move around the house. Kazuaki sees this, shoots two times to keep the two at the front busy and then moves to the backdoor. You now can see that one of his legs actually is almost completely stiff. It must be a result from the shooting two years ago and explains what he meant with "my condition". With this leg he is too slow to reach the backdoor before the man and so he is able to enter the house. Kazuaki, however, is able to nail him down in the kitchen with his shotgun. While this man might not be able to come out of his cover, the two man at the front entered the house as well. They aren't deaf and heard the shots at the back of the house. Kazuaki now has to fight on two fronts. The man in the kitches is able to watch out of the window and can see how one of his colleagues is chasing after a girl.

"There! A girl!", he says and tries to get to the door to help him catching this girl.

Kazuaki notices this and has to stop him with his shotgun. This was a bad move, because the two men at the front could easily shoot him in his back, but not so that he would die immediately. He had to sacrifice his cover in order to protect Aichan, but that's not all. He only has one shot left. These men are professionals and of course also noticed this fact. The man at the backdoor makes a second attempt and Kazuaki has no other choice than to use his last round to stop him again. The other two men now rush towards him and take him down. Not knowing whether he might be important or not, they can't kill him. The man in the kitchen now finally can head to the door without the fear of getting shot, but Kazuaki still has one last trump card in his hand. Yes, we already know what is going to happen now. Kazuaki knows this and also Aichan knows this. Right when the man is going to step out of the door, Kazuaki pushes a tiny trigger in his hands and *BANG*, the whole house gets destroyed in one big explosion.

Aichan hears the bang and stops. Even though she should keep running, she has to look back at the house. Kazuaki, yet another friend she lost... . The good thing is that the man chasing her also got distracted by the explosion. However, they were "only" colleagues and for a professional like him his objective comes on first place. He quickly concentrates on Aichan again and is able to get closer to her. Aichan still doesn't move, but when seeing how close he already came, she has no other choice than to continue running. However, at the next street he is able to catch her and pushes her down on the asphalt, handcuffing her before she regains enough energy to run away again. Passenger are becoming curious, but he can identify himself as an agent without problems. He moves away from the street. Aichan tries to get get free, but once they are in a less crowded area, he anesthetizes her. She quickly looses her consciousness and he is able to get her back to their car. Bribed police men later will make the bodies of the other men disappear and cover up the whole story as accident.

---

Eri still wanders around the streets. She tries to understand it, but it's impossible for her to believe that Aichan is her sister. They are way too different, it's just...impossible. Suddenly a black van stops right next to her. She looks to the side, but it's too late to react. Two men are dragging her into the van and close the door. The driver then immediately steps on the gas. Eri tried to break free, but her attempt was too late. Reina just turned into the same street, but all she can see is the leaving black van. It doesn't take long for her to realize, that Eri might be in this car.

"I failed to protect her.....", Reina says to herself.

Now both girls got captured....BUT were they captured by the same group of people?

----------------------------------------------

[Feel free to correct any mistakes and typos I made. ...I only added them to test your attention! ;)]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 12:08:32 PM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2007, 02:05:45 AM »
+ "Boss, Sayu is gone."

"WHAT?"

+ "It looks like she knocked him out and escaped."

"How...who is she?"
SHE'S TEH ICHIBAN KAWAII MICHISHIGE SAYUMI!!!

Say, that rhymes. :lol:

- "Boss!", another worker at the headquarter of the Ministry of Defense interrupts, "We might have found something useful!"

Still shocked about the news, he goes over to see whether they really found something useful.

- "The explosion at the farm destroyed everything, but a police man found a half-burned note. Look."

"810..That's Fukuoka, right?"

"How soon can they get to that address?"

- "They are already on their way, should not take more than 5 minutes."
Wait, what's in Fukuoka?

"You are trying to tell me that....Aichan is my sister?"

The girl in front of the mirror now moved away the towel and it really is Takahashi Ai. She looks tired and a bit sad. If she already knows about Koji's death?
OH FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I CALLED IT!!! :rockon:

One thing that you have to wonder is, did Aichan know this as well? If she did, for how long did she know and why didn't she tell Eri this before?  It must have been tough for her to have to keep a secret this big from her.  Also, did Koji know that he wasn't really related to Eri?

Reina only nods.

"Sorry, but ... I can not really believe this.", Eri moves away from Reina.

There is no way for her to understand it all at once. Reina knows this, but she just can't let her run away. It is too dangerous show herself in public right now. However, she suddenly gets a text message.

"Units moving to the safe house. ....Konkon"
OMGASS KONKON!!!  :shocked:  She some type of agent similar to what Reina is? Perhaps she's a mole and/or has contacts in the MoD that told her about the move.  By the sounds of it, things currently aren't going as they had planned/predicted.

Aichan still stares at the window, when the phone starts to ring. She looks at the door, but doesn't seem to bother about the phone. Then suddenly somebody else picks it up, but Aichan remains calm.

"They found out about the safe house. You know what to do.", Reina explains on the side of the line.

- "Got it.", a male voice answers.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :OMG:  Who's the dude, and what's he doing there at Aichan's?!?  Exactly how deep are the girls in this anyway?

Back to Aichan. She leaves the bathroom, passing a small cupboard with a picture of Risa standing on it. It probably wasn't easy for her to see her best friend getting killed right before her eyes. Two years have been passed since then, but there is no doubt that she still thinks about her.
RISA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!   :gyaaah:

"Who was on the phone?"

- "Reina, she...", a male voice answers while we still only see Aichan. It now is obvious that they know each other and that he is supposed to be there.

"Kazuaki?", she asks and we finally find out who the mysterious man is. So, he survived the shooting of two years ago?
Whoa...all this time, he's been keeping his promise and making sure that Aichan's safe.  Now THAT is loyalty.

We now can see the man and he really is Kazuaki. He grabs for something, a shotgun standing right next to the door. Through the window he can see five man. One stays in the car, three come to the front door and one goes around the house. Kazuaki turns around to Aichan and arms the shotgun.
Oshit, they were the ones in the safehouse that Konkon mentioned! They need to get out of there, and FAST!

"AICHAN!", he screams at Aichan and she startles.
"Sorry, but..please...you have to run now. You know my condition, I won't be able to hold them back for too long. I only have one option and you know what this means."

- "..only one option? Wait, are you trying to say that you are going to do the same like Koji?", So she actually knows what happened to him.

"Please, run away!"
Kazuaki's must be physically unable to flee quickly enough to escape (possibly an injury from the events of the past).  If he tried to flee with Aichan he'd likely slow her down, so he's thinking that he has to take out these guys one way or another to ensure that SHE gets away.

The man who went around the house didn't reach the back yet and so it first seems like she is able to escape, but the man soon spots her. He now has to chase her.
RUN AICHAN! RUN LIKE THE WIND!   :mon scare:

However, at the next street he is able to catch her and pushes her down on the asphalt, handcuffing her before she regains enough energy to run away again. Passenger are becoming curious, but he can identify himself as an agent without problems. He moves away from the street.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They got Aichan!!! :banghead:

Eri still wanders around the streets. She tries to understand it, but it's impossible for her to believe that Aichan is her sister. They are way too different, it's just...impossible. Suddenly a black van stops right next to her. She looks to the side, but it's too late to react. Two men are dragging her into the van and close the door. The driver than immediately steps on the gas. Eri tried to break free, but her attempt was too late.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They got Eri too!!!  :frustrated:

Now both girls got captured....BUT were they captured by the same group of people?
Who else other than the MoD would want either of them right now? :dunno:

[Feel free to correct any mistakes and typos I made. ...I only added them to test your attention!  ;)]
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did. :P

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2007, 02:33:31 AM »
 :whistle: I found a spelling mistake  :wahaha:
[...] The driver than immediately steps on the gas. [...]
[Feel free to correct any mistakes and typos I made. ...I only added them to test your attention! ;)]
It's supposed to be "then" :lol: I didn't really comb through the chapter, but that just happened to catch my eye. XD

Anyways, great chapter all in all. Yay for Konkon arrival~~ :wub: Though lots of people like to kill off Risa these days in their fics, don't they?! :k-mad: I expect some plot twist that Risa is not dead and was in hiding for two years... XD

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 12:10:14 PM »
Thanks, corrected.  :P
About Risa's resurrection, Koji checked her pulse and stuff --- I could add some undead action..or better not..  :lol:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: La Sorella - {Captivated} -
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 07:35:30 PM »
Captivated

Slowly she opens her eyes. The first thing she sees is the floor right in front of eyes. She tries to move her arms, but they won't move; she tries to open her mouth to take a deep breath, but it won't move either. A headache arises in her head, something or somebody must have hit her. Now she lifts her head to look where she is. It seems to be a tiny room, with a simple light bulb hanging down from the ceiling, it's light desperately searching for something to create a shadow of. The room is empty, almost looking like nobody have been living in here for years. She looks down herself and notices that her legs also have been tied together, but except of a few bruises she doesn't seem to have any injuries. At least a dirty blanket lies between her and the cold floor.

She cringes. A voice. Somebody is on the other side of the door. One, no, two men are there. They are talking, but she can't understand them. Their voices, she heard them already, but where? Her head starts to hurt again, the headache becoming stronger, when she finally remembers what happened to her, Eri.

She was walking on the streets. Reina just told her something so unbelievable that she panicked, she needed to be a lone for a moment. But then, a van suddenly stopped next to her. Two men pulled her inside. She fought, tried to escape, but inside was a third man. All three tried to tie her up, but Eri is strong. It wasn't easy for them to keep her on the ground. Eri even put all her strength together and kicked one man so hard that he broke through the backdoor of the van. They had to stop the car. Eri saw her chance to flee, but something hit her head. That's all she can remember.

Those men at the door sound like the same men that kidnapped her. The door opens and Eri is able to sit up before the man enters the room. He looks at her and smiles, not in a nice way. She can't remember his face, it was dark when they pulled her into the van. "You are finally awake?", he asks. He walks up to her and checks something on her head. "Sorry about that, but you didn't leave us any choice.", he apologizes about the goose egg. Eri keeps on giving him an evil stare. "What's with the mad look?", the man asks, "want to say something?". He takes off the tape from her mouth at one go. She first takes a deep breath, wets her dry lips and then asks him who they are and what they want. "It isn't important who we are, you really don't need to know. All you need to know is that you have to stay here for a couple more hours. Then somebody will come to visit you. Okay?", he explains to her.

Eri tries to guess who it could be, but something else attracts her attention, a cellphone. This man has a cellphone in his pocket. If she only would be able to get this from him without noticing. Her hands are tied up behind her back and she can't walk, how is she supposed to get it?

"Can't you at least ease the ropes?", Eri asks.

"Why would I want to do that?", the man isn't surprised to hear such a question it seems.

"Because I could give you some money for it.", Eri surprisingly offers.

"Money? You don't have any money with you. We checked every pocket.", he doesn't fall for the trap.

"Who said that it is in one of my pockets?", Eri answers with a teasingly look.

"You?", he looks at her for very long, thinking about what she could mean and whether he should believe her or not.  "Oh, I see...", he closes the door and must have decided that a little 'fun' wouldn't be that bad. "Now look at what a bad girl we have here.."

He obviously fell for trap and Eri smiles. It's still going to be tough to get her hands on the mobile without him noticing. The man asks her whether she is going to tell him where she hides the money or will have to search for it himself. Eri is completely in her role now and without many words she makes him understand that he should search for it at her bottom. He sits himself down right behind her, so that she sits between his legs. Slowly he only starts to feel her up, but Eri quickly takes the initiative and moves closer to him. She starts to rub her bottom at him, but only long enough until she is able to get his phone with her tied up hands. It's a small mobile phone and so she is able to hide it in one of her hands, with the other hand her grabs him very painfully at a certain spot. He stands up and slaps her. "You bitch!", he insults her, but she doesn't care. She got the phone and he hasn't noticed it yet. "Wait, sorry", she acts like she would want to apologize, but the man puts on a new tape on her mouth and leaves the room.

Eri waits until it sounds like that he is far away enough and then tries to dial a number. It's a bit tricky, because her hands are on her back, but she tries the best she can do and then presses the dial key. Now all she can do is hope and wait.

Somewhere else, in a car, another mobile phone rings.

Is it the one Eri called?

Who did she call and did she really dial the correct number?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to update more often again..]
:imdead:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 07:38:55 PM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: La Sorella - {Captivated} -
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2007, 02:07:22 AM »
Slowly she opens her eyes. The first thing she sees is the floor right in front of eyes. She tries to move her arms, but they won't move; she tries to open her mouth to take a deep breath, but it won't move either.
Tied up to prevent escaping and gagged to keep her from yelling out for help. :O

a van suddenly stopped next to her. Two men pulled her inside. She fought, tried to escape, but inside was a third man. All three tried to tie her up, but Eri is strong. It wasn't easy for them to keep her on the ground. Eri even put all her strength together and kicked one man so hard that he broke through the backdoor of the van. They had to stop the car. Eri saw her chance to flee, but something hit her head.
Looks like Eri managed to keep her head and tried to use the training she had received while in Europe to escape, but they just proved to be too much for her to handle alone.

The door opens and Eri is able to sit up before the man enters the room.

He takes off the tape from her mouth at one go. She first takes a deep breath, wets her dry lips and then asks him who they are and what they want. "It isn't important who we are, you really don't need to know. All you need to know is that you have to stay here for a couple more hours. Then somebody will come to visit you. Okay?"
There are a couple of questions about this that need to be asked. Firstly, which political party is it that has managed to kidnap her?   Secondly, assuming that whoever is coming is after that missing song lyric that everyone seems to believe that Eri knows, exactly how far will this person go in order to get that information if he/she doesn't think that Eri is being forthcoming with him/her? :scared:

"Can't you at least ease the ropes?", Eri asks.

"Why would I want to do that?", the man isn't surprised to hear such a question it seems.

"Because I could give you some money for it.", Eri surprisingly offers.

"Money? You don't have any money with you. We checked every pocket.", he doesn't fall for the trap.
Nice try, but yeah, checking her pockets would have been one of the first things that they would have done in order to make sure that she didn't already have a phone with her and/or anything that she could use as a weapon.

"Who said that it is in one of my pockets?", Eri answers with a teasingly look.
Not in her... ooooooooooooh. :o

"Oh, I see...", he closes the door and must have decided that a little 'fun' wouldn't be that bad. "Now look at what a bad girl we have here.."
If she's trying to lure him closer to her so that she can grab his phone, it looks like it's working. However, this sounds like a really risky plan that Eri's doing.

The man asks her whether she is going to tell him where she hides the money or will have to search for it himself. Eri is completely in her role now and without many words she makes him understand that he should search for it at her bottom. He sits himself down right behind her, so that she sits between his legs. Slowly he only starts to feel her up, but Eri quickly takes the initiative and moves closer to him.
Oh shit... :shocked:

Gotta admit though, Eri DOES have a pretty sweet ass. :nodding:

She starts to rub her bottom at him, but only long enough until she is able to get his phone with her tied up hands. It's a small mobile phone and so she is able to hide it in one of her hands
Very slick move there Eri. He's obviously *ahem* distracted enough for her to pull this off. :yep:

with the other hand her grabs him very painfully at a certain spot.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~!!!  :bleed eyes:
* JFC crosses legs together.

He stands up and slaps her. "You bitch!", he insults her, but she doesn't care. She got the phone and he hasn't noticed it yet. "Wait, sorry", she acts like she would want to apologize, but the man puts on a new tape on her mouth and leaves the room.
Well, at least she still has his phone. Now let's just hope that he doesn't notice for a while that it's missing.

Eri waits until it sounds like that he is far away enough and then tries to dial a number. It's a bit tricky, because her hands are on her back, but she tries the best she can do and then presses the dial key. Now all she can do is hope and wait.
She's also unable to talk again, since her mouth has been taped up again.  With her hands tied behind her back, sending a text/email is most likely out of the question.  With any luck, she'll have called Reina or Sayu, who HOPEFULLY have or have access to some type of equipment that will be able to track and locate the location of the signal of the phone.  Hopefully if they do the phone's battery has a long enough charge for the signal to be traced.

Somewhere else, in a car, another mobile phone rings.

Is it the one Eri called?

Who did she call and did she really dial the correct number?
WHO IS IT?!?!? PLEASE HELP ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!!! :pleeease:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - On & On