JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable

Author Topic: the tru+h, Now Showing: Yo-yo Girl Cop~ Enter: The Black Widow  (Read 18846 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
hey, guys... I've decided to post this here too... since it doesn't feel like a fanfic if it's not here...

some of you may have read this from my blog... this is slightly re-worded... i'm just a crazy Charmy-worshipping philosophical-puppy...

As expected of me, this is a IshiYoshi fic...

Holiness

(Hitomi's POV)

I closed the door slowly, making sure that no sound that might wake you up would be created. I know that you are tired from all the work you had to do today. You give so much to your work. I'm tired too but I managed to find few moments to rest amidst everything our job required of me.

I took light steps towards the bed that cradled you in your slumber. The curtains were wide open. The darkness of the night cannot overcome the radiance of you beauty. The moonlight revealed goddess-like form to me. Even up to now, after the five years we've spent together, I still cannot believe that you are mine and that I have claimed you.

My spirit is drawn to you, to unite with you in your divinity and I cannot resist.

I laid by your side and your eyes suddenly opened. You were waiting for me.

Go to sleep now, my love. you need to rest for tomorrow.

But you said you needed me that your soul may find some rest. You said you needed to be with me tonight.

You need to replenish your strength with sleep. You might tire yourself further.

And you answered that I will be the source of your strength. Like a vampire, you will wear me out so that you may regain the energy that your work is taxing from you.

But I cannot say no.

I do not have the will.

I love you too much.

When I felt for you under the blanket, I found you naked. You have planned it all out. I could only smile at your preparation. You really are ready. I can feel the heat emanating from your body awaiting for me.

I cannot say no.

I need this too.

I need you.

Between each kiss is a groan or a moan. Hands travelled in all directions. Even if this wasn't the first time I have felt you like this, this seemed like a new experience to me. I discovered something new about you. You're ticklish behind the knees. Even you discovered this just now.

My lips started its voyage on the ocean of your infinity. They were swept by the waves as i cruised over your curves. I was lost. I didn't know where to go. There were many options and whichever I choose I know will be pleasurable to you.

That is my only goal: to make you happy tonight. To make you happy every night.

With the broken words that fall from your lips, I knew that I was succeeding. And with your every call for me, I knew that I was the only one your heart longed for and the only one your body lusted for.

You pulled me back to your range of vision. And I gave in to your wishes to see me face-to-face even though I wanted to remain lost at sea. All because that was what you wanted. I am a slave to you.

I was facing you and I saw in your eyes your desire. I want it too. I want to be the cause of your happiness. I want to be a part of you. I want to be one with you. You are my life and I don't care if they think this is wrong. There is nothing wrong with being in communion with you at this level of holiness.

Yes, sex with you is holy. My heart meets yours and they are forever entwined. It is not only about our bodies but our souls!

I am doing this not only to satiate my carnal lust. I am doing this to know you more. Here and now, I will tear down the paper-thin wall that might still be standing between us. After so, I will be one with you again, just like the last time.

When you wake up tomorrow, you will love me more than today and I will likewise be to you. I will love you more because i will find out more things to love about you. The things that we conceal from the morning light and prying eyes, the things we reveal between the sheets in the protective veil of darkness of the night, in the infinite ocean we call our bed. The bed that you made holy by your presence, when you poured out yourself to me.

Make me holy like you.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:11:47 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: tru+h's oneshot (Expect scarcity of posts until RFP ends)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 06:15:07 AM »
^
:mon blood:

As expected of me, this is a IshiYoshi fic...
Really? Never would have guessed. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 07:43:24 AM »
i like this one shot! especially the tagalog ver. very deep and very  :inlove:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 01:17:17 PM »
 :mon bleed2:

ishiyoshi = :mon crazyinlove:

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 02:23:31 AM »
....awesome... :gmon shy:  Beautiful and poetic, very romantic!   :wriggly: *sigh*  Hope to see Rika POV soon  ;)

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 07:43:28 AM »
there is nothing like a good ishiyoshi to lift your spirits

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 10:49:06 PM »
COMING SOON:

i just got bored... there's a new fic in the works...

thanks to the bootcamp masters...

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 10:56:17 PM »
ohhhhhhh mannnnnnnn Rika + badassness =  :hip drool:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 11:15:32 PM »
OOO! I'm excited! The poster is so cool~ Except the spider is......freaking me out.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 06:39:19 AM »
When I felt for you under the blanket, I found you naked.

damn  :on lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 03:02:33 AM »
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :w00t:

This gonna be a continuation from the movie (meaning we see hot, badass, villain Rika)??? :drool:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
No updates yet, just reply to comments:: the one tru+h
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 04:09:13 AM »
damn  :on lol:
damn=the only word we can say about that! XD

ohhhhhhh mannnnnnnn Rika + badassness =  :hip drool:
yes... sort of... :lol:
OOO! I'm excited! The poster is so cool~ Except the spider is......freaking me out.
i'm glad you liked the poster...  apologies... i just had to add that there...
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :w00t:
This gonna be a continuation from the movie (meaning we see hot, badass, villain Rika)??? :drool:
actually this is a prequel to the movie... how reika became the hot, badass villain she was in the movie... i was kinda disappointed at how shallow her character was in the movie so i figured to dig around the character a bit...

it might take awhile though, i'm planning to make this UBER tight... i'm going through a lot of research and i'm getting a bit injured in the process... I've got a couple of bruises already...

i hope you guys be patient as this may take a while... and this is going to be a monthly serial... so watch out...

SHE'S COMING TO A FORUM NEAR YOU...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:22:14 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »
I did read this on your blog (but forgot to comment :sweatdrop: I lurk your blog a lot actually :P ) so I just read it again :heart:
Feels refreshing to just sit down and right something poetically without having to think about plot and other characters etc, doesn't it?
I think while reading that, you can even feel the love you have for IshiYoshi *cough*Rika*cough* emanating through, which is great shows how into writing this you were :wub:
It was hot, romantic and beautiful btw... Makes me wonder what Rika was doing/thinking about earlier to make her so desperate  :mon misch: :drool:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: the tru+h, Now Showing: Yo-yo Girl Cop~ Enter: The Black Widow
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 04:24:08 AM »
for those anticipating an update on RFP, apologies... I've been working on this one for a while, I hope this will be a tighter fic compared to RFP... :lol:
not IshiYoshi in the strict sense... but... you know me... :lol:

Yo-yo Girl Cop Enter: The Black Widow

Chapter 1 - Sleeping

She closed her eyes briefly to grant them some rest. She had been staring at the wall for more than two hours already. There was nothing else in the room that she wanted to look at except that empty wall.

To look at anything else was like a punishment for her. Anything else that she could look at in the room would only remind her of that which she doesn’t want to remember. Other than staring at things, there was nothing else to do in the hospital room.  It wasn’t that she was bored. She could leave anytime she wanted to anyway. But the thing is, she didn’t want to leave.

I have to be here when she wakes up. I have to explain to her.

Although painful to the sight, the medical equipment that occupied a third of the room supplanted music to her ears. The constant, consistent beeps were the last string tying her to her will to live.

As long as these things beep, she’s still alive. She can still come back to me.

She couldn’t bring herself to look at the unconscious girl lying on the hospital bed, her love. It was clear to her that this was all her fault. But this wasn’t how she planned things to turn out.

I’m sorry, baby. … Please wake up… Please… forgive me… I love you… I really do…

Inevitably, she looked to her right where the bed was. Where her love was. Where her Yocchan was. She stood up and slowly approached the bed. The figure that laid on it remained motionless, seemingly dead. She gently caressed the soft and warm but lifeless cheek that she has kissed so many times before.

Please, come back to me.

The shards of glass have been removed, the stains of blood, washed away, but the wounds have not fully healed nor have the bruises fully subsided. Worst of all, the smile that she loved so much has not yet returned to the lips of her love. She kissed the lips that would not return her kiss and held the hand that did not grasp hers. In desperation, she nudged the bed gently. Once. Twice. But it’s occupant would not wake.

Baby… wake up…

The doctor said that no bone was broken but Yocchan did suffer a concussion. CT scans show no physical abnormalities on her brain resulting from the accident but until she regains consciousness, the doctor has no way of telling whether the impact has affected her in any other way. She might find some difficulty in walking again if she does wake up. Two weeks of lying about could cause that. But nothing physical therapy couldn't fix.

She kept her gaze at Yocchan. The blank expression on the patient’s face was a thousand needles piercing her heart.

Baby, I’m sorry…

She found herself pathetic. She found herself laughing at the person she has become. She wasn’t like this when this all began. She didn’t care back then. She just had a job to do. She had never attached herself to anyone like this. There may be a string attached but she never tied it to her finger. A counter-weight could always do the trick. The string was just an accessory, an appendage attached for utility.

How you changed me, I don’t remember. I just want you to come back. Don’t leave me hanging… I don’t want to be like this without you. I can’t be human without you.

The string. It must have tightened itself in the many ups and downs she had with this one. All the tension, in an ironic twist, kept her in Yocchan’s arms even when it would suffocate her. Even when it was hurting both of them. At the many times she attempted to leave, she would only come back again, sooner than the last time. Before, all she thought was that she HAD to stay on this but now, she knew she WANTS to be in this, to be with Yocchan.

You can’t die thinking that my love isn’t real. Everything else may be a lie… everything except my love.

She took out her yo-yo. That damned yo-yo. She gazed at the seal in the middle of the round plaything before tying it to her finger. This was her most recent yo-yo. She’s had a couple of yo-yo changes for the last six months-- the most often in the department’s history.

How much you’ve changed me, I can’t imagine. It doesn’t matter. I’ll change for you, anytime, if you want me to… When you wake up, I’ll turn in my badge. I promise. It will just be you and me… Just come back…

She threw the yo-yo down to a hard sleep. Usually, with a mild tug, it should come back up. But this time, it wouldn’t. The delay could only make her shed some more tears. She brought her eyes back to her Yocchan, still in a deep sleep.

Does this mean you’re not coming back?

Her moment of grief became that of irritation when a man suddenly entered the room. She glared at him for his intrusion. She had told them that this room was off-limits to them, their bugs and their other agents. The man was taken aback by her glare but there was work to be done. “The director has summoned for you.”

“I don’t care. I won’t leave her here.”

“But he said it was urgent…”

“Shut up! If he wants to talk to me, tell him to wake her up first.”

“Agent KaiseR...”

At hearing her god-forsaken, codename, she slapped him on the face. “I told you before, you may only call me by one name in her presence. That name is Reika.”

---fade to black---

Author's Note:
apologies if this came a bit late, for those who're not oriented with yo-yo tricks, sleeping is a basic trick where you throw the yo-yo hard enough and it stays down for an extended period of time. Many tricks start with a sleep. Usually, these tricks are string-visual tricks... it is also known as 'sleeper' among other yo-yo folks...  Here's Reika doing the trick in the movie... sorry if it's blurry and dark...

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:53:59 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline Rhysky

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 04:59:38 AM »
omg... wat happen to yossy...?? two weeks on the bed haven wake up yet...  :k-sad:

wat does Rika working as...?? wanna find out soon... haha...

update soon...  :hee:
1st: (^^) Yomiki (^^)
2nd: >< Yomaki ><
3rd: D: Charmikkity :D
4th: (: Ishiyoshi :)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 05:20:27 AM »
Ishiyoshi already!!!! XD But I love it too so :mon kissy: I wonder what happened. Did it have something to do with Reika? (I totally wanted to write Rika! XD ) So this is sort of like Reika's side of the story?
Great start!! Keep it up! As well as RFP!!! :gmon heartu:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 06:39:59 AM »
This story is going to be sweet
I can't wait to know what happened to Yossy

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »
Like the little analogy you have there.  :)

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 12:52:50 PM »
OH!  :OMG: Poor Yossi! What could of happened. Dont worry Rika will avenge everything!

sweet start. I can see the potential, keep it up.

:pandaaa:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »
Wao~! I love Yoyo Girl and having a fic based on it is just awesome! Is Yossie in some kind of coma? Reika... she had something to do with what happened to Yossie... hmmm

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable