JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202893 times)

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [European Tour] HANGRY&ANGRY
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2010, 05:43:02 PM »
Dammit, I'm thinking of coming anyway. There is near Berlin the big citroën-club meeting. I have to work on saturday minimum till 6 and then 600km way up there.

Problem is, I'm in trial period, so normally no free days.

What do you think, when will tickets be sold out?

Cleared! Got my ticket over Neotokyo

One question: I drive there with my bike.

If someone from near Frankfurt want to drive with me, I take the car. I will stay there near berlin on the big citroën meeting. I have a big tent with three separated rooms, one is free for guests. If more people come along, bring own tents. food gets over the meeting, I give more info about costs for tent and food over pm or phone.
I will also collect information over friends in the club about how to get best in the city.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 09:25:08 PM by BX_LeMans »
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2010, 10:54:46 PM »
Thanks sh15uya
I got a ticket for Paris. I hope my work trip comes through. I might come even if it doesn't....
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2010, 10:37:39 AM »
(x-post from HH)

So here's my itinerary:
Berlin - Tkt purchase pending
London - Purchased
Paris - Purchased (thanks, sh15uya!)

(Sorry, I'm skipping Finland in favor of an extra day or two in London since I love that city and haven't been there in almost two decades! Tourist stuff, anyone?)

:otomerika: :yossi:  :twothumbs
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2010, 01:31:22 PM »
Going from Norway to Finland to see Yossi live? You bet! :D Aaaaaah *is excited, and slightly nervous, but mostly excited and thinks it'll be awesome* :DDD

Offline Trad

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2010, 09:27:01 PM »
I wouldn't had expected for them to show up on my doorstep when I first saw them 6-7 years ago. Not that I complain :P. Tickets bought for the Helsinki concert.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WHOA Party Peoples in all the Cities!! I edited the first post with a list of who is going. I wonder how much sight seeing IshiYoshi will do. Rika always wanted to go and check out the Northern Lights!

here's my purchases:

Berlin - Tkt purchase pending (Thanks Kue!)
London - Purchased
Paris - Purchased (thanks, sh15uya!)
Finland - Purchased

But I got em for our Japanese fangirls :D Just flash the :hipheart: and tell em daigong sent ya!!

:jphip:

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
I can't wait to hear from you guys, with reports and everything!  :heart:

Granted, I'm extremely jealous, but I'm so happy all of you can go! :D Hopefully my time will come soon enough.

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
A list of who is going where, neat! :D I guess this kind of makes up for the other forum get togethers I never managed to get myself to? Haha.

I actually have a question too! The Finnish venue has some kind of extra info about the h&A gig, but I don't know Finnish and the English version of their site doesn't translate the note. What does it say?

HUOM!
Ovet klo 18 - soitto alkaa klo 19:30!!
Ei ikärajaa - alle 12-vuotiaat vain täysi-ikäisen huoltajan seurassa.

HUOM!
Jonotus luvallista vasta keikkapäivänä 1 tunti ennen ovien avaamista!

Google translation says;
NOTE!
Doors at 18 - the call starts at 19:30!
No age limit - less than 12 years, only an adult with an adult.

NOTE!
Permitted a gig waiting day 1 hour before the opening of the doors!

The no age limit thing is fine, but what is that about waiting before the show? Don't they allow people to queue up before gigs?

Offline Gyan

I've just ordered my ticket for Paris concert.  :P
The last time they were in france, I was in hospital :/ (and been aware of their passage after my discharge from hospital - cruel)
Rika-chan, this time, no way,  i'm comiiiing !  :inlove:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:26:45 AM by Gyan »
You know this kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and wonder why is life sucks ?

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
Well, basically it  says:
Doors will be opened 6pm - Live starts 7:30pm
No age limit - Under 12-years-old only with adult.

Lining allowed only 1 hour before the doors are opened.

So, this means you're not allowed to go camp behind the door for several hours (for people's safety).

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Lining allowed only 1 hour before the doors are opened.

That's pretty great, actually. I like lining up, because it's a good opportunity to chat with fellow fans, etc... but I am not patient/dedicated enough to line up more than one hour in advance XD Even for my favourite band, I just casually show up half an hour before the gig-- :p So yay. Way to keep the fanatic fans in check there, Tavastia klubi.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Yeah, I've read that some J-rock concerts have caused some lining problems there before and dangerous situations too (like people falling on the ground when other people run over you >.> ). That's why the time limit.. even tho it still can go crazy >.> But I do hope and wish that h&A fans know how to behave  :P  :twothumbs

C'mon May!! Can't wait  :w00t:

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Yeah, I've read that some J-rock concerts have caused some lining problems there before and dangerous situations too (like people falling on the ground when other people run over you >.> ). That's why the time limit.. even tho it still can go crazy >.> But I do hope and wish that h&A fans know how to behave  :P  :twothumbs

C'mon May!! Can't wait  :w00t:

Yeah, I went to see Dir en Grey in Berlin back in.. 2005 I think it was, and uhm the queuing was CRAZY. It was 30C+ outside, yet people stood outside in the blazing sun for 5+ hours hoping to get first row spots in the moshpit. It kind of wasn't worth it, aaah (also didn't help that the gig got postponed by half an hour or so). Having that experience I was kind of nervous about going to see a different j-artist act in Europe, but h&A is a completely different animal from Dir en Grey, hopefully with a better behaved fanbase, haha. RIGHT GUYS?

D: ....

In any case the queuing problem is out of the way thanks to the venue, and it makes me feel more at ease <3

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I want a good spot so badly lol, I hate being short and I'm worried I won't be able to see anything D: That's always my worry in every concert type thingy

Masa and all other muscle need to get us good spots hahahaha

XD XD XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Changing my status from 'maybe' to 'likely' for the Helsinki gig.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
I want a good spot so badly lol, I hate being short and I'm worried I won't be able to see anything D: That's always my worry in every concert type thingy

XD XD XD
XD
Yah, I'm short too D: I'm panicking about getting a good spot already lol

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Got the bill today and payed immediatly. I can't wait to hold my ticket in hands  :drool:.
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3

XD XD XD
XD
Yah, I'm short too D: I'm panicking about getting a good spot already lol

Try to stick to the J-wota... They always seem to find a way to the front row. >.>;

Edit:
BTW, any recommendations on cheap, but nice places to stay near the venue in Helsinki?  Again, I had considered staying in a hostel... and again, I quickly decided not to do that.  XD
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 05:31:13 AM by Kimuuu »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ try this kimmy, a little :shilivid: told me hehe: http://www.omenahotels.com/hotel-helsinki-eerikinkatu

None of that service thing and close to the center of the city. Mae even said she wanted to go meet Mumin :lol:

HELLZ YEAH STRYFE!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The official Moominland in Naantali won't be open yet in May :(

I hope y'all can find someone to share a hotel room with if u stay in Helsinki, it's an expensive city but Omenahotelli is affordable (at least if you're sharing) and great location :O
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret