JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)

Author Topic: H!P Author/Reader Intro Thread  (Read 97145 times)

Offline burnt glitter

• peace, peace! <3
  • ecchi
  • walk over the rainbow~♫
Re: H!P Author/Reader Intro Thread
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 05:40:58 AM »
1. Tell something about yourself.
I've liked H!P for about two years now. I love Japanese music, including jrock (not vk, though), jpop, jindie, and electro and lots of other fun stuff. H!P is just one end of the spectrum for me. :]

2. Do you write fanfics?
I used to, but not for the H!P fandom. Back when I was into anime I wrote A LOT of fanfiction (tons of pages of stuff that's useless now, lol) but I haven't tried with H!P yet. I wrote mostly m/f stuff, and that's still what I'm still interested in... so I think I've got some sifting to do.

3. What's your favorite fanfic?
None yet.

4. Who's your favorite writer?
None yet.

5. Who's your favorite H!P member?
Tanaka Reina, but still lots of others that I like also.

♥reina♥reina♥reina♥

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »
Hi, I forgot to introduce myself. How blur can I get. :P

1. Tell something about yourself
I'm tito, female and I like H!P for 3 years plus now and I love Hello! Morning especially when Rika was the host (that was when I started watching so well...can't comment much about Yuko and all)

2. Do you write fanfics?
Yup --> Gomattou

This is hard...I like Comrade's Yogurt, morning battle. Almond's 100% kataomoi and Memoirs and anything else unique and romantic

Well...

Fujimoto Miki
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 07:03:03 AM by tito »

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2008, 07:13:49 AM »

1. Yahoo! The name is Anonymousdowner and my love for H!P started when I was randomly clicking on videos on Youtube and BAM! Berryz Kobo! The video was odd at first but then miss socko caught my eyes and it made me H!P crazy lol.  :cow:

2. Yes, I just started my first fanfic about a month ago and it was magical  XD

3. The first H!P Fanfic I went crazy over is Berry Beautiful. It was yes beautiful and dramatic I loved it but I need an update it's killing me T-T.

4. My Favorite here are Rokun and Loser87 the H!P kids writers they truly inspired me. :yep:

5. Basically all the H!P kids  :heart: Miri<3

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »
(guess im a little late)

hi! im ringo-hime!  :yep: ryt.. im female..haha.. im a Japanophile..i love reading fanfics.i started from anime->books/movies->H!P..

2. Do you write fanfics?
uhm, yea. before. the fanfic was about naruto. hell yea. it was a song fic. lol. i dont really think its great though.. :sweatdrop: so i decided to be a reader. XD (just a couple of one-shots..)

Hmmmm..i dont have a favorite. i like all of the fanfics. but right now i love goosefish and Estreas works..ehehe.  :muffin:
wait! i was really hooked to "A Young Girl's Odyssey" rokun , its all the action!

no one in particular. i love everybody! everyone has his/her own way of writing! ehehe.

Kamei Eri. I was the Ringo she had in her Maple PB...OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO,,,, :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :wub:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 12:48:39 PM by ringo-hime »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2008, 04:14:14 AM »
Well, I got my user name from the first and last sn I ever had. My friend made it for me in 5th grade. Now, it's my identity XD

2. Do you write fanfics?
yeah, only about H!P. I actually used to write some for the OC (how embarassing!) but I have deleted them all. I wrote some really dirty H!P ones but I deleted them. They were just too naughty! XD

Umm, too many to mention. But some really great ones are Doki Doki by bluekinoko and Mikan, the entire Love x 2 series by OTN1 and the whole memoir series by almond-sama!

I really love a variety. Everyone here has talent and unique ideas. I'm constantly impressed.

MIKI-SAMA!!!!!! I love 510 too!

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 03:27:25 AM »
Never done one before so...

English male, studying Japanese at university right now but not entirely sure of how well it's going...

2. Do you write fanfics?
I try to; I've wrote a numberof fanfics since I joined actually which is over a year ago but I'd still say I'm inexperienced at it as I never seem to finish one. I'm not really sure why I decided to try and write fanfics here as I'd always enjoyed writing stories in the past but never really was afanfic sort of person.

Unfortunately for me I haven't actually been able to catch a fanfic from the begining very often and when I do I always end up falling behind as I'm away from the site for a couple of weeks or something like that.

Yuuyami's fics were one of the ones that stood out for me most when I started taking aninterest in this section and I admire her consistency for updates and such. I aso like the look of peti-chan's style as I was enjoying the RenAi Rvolution fanfic until I fell behind as per usual.

Tanaka Reina, but honourable mentions must go out to Yaguchi, Tsuji and Kago.

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2008, 08:29:25 PM »

-I'm a girl
-13 years old
-Half Scottish half Japanese
-I only knew about H!P about 2-3 months ago(?) and Morning Musume are my fave group.

2. Do you write fanfics?

Yes, but they are mostly anime based. I'm beginning to write H!P fanfics.

Oh, there are so many good ones it's hard to choose just one. One of my faves is THREE MONTHS  :heart:

Same thing with my fave fic, there so many to choose from, but two of my faves are strawb3rrykream and orangesocks.

Kamei Eri closely followed by Niigaki Risa and maybe Takahashi Ai.  :wub:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2008, 05:00:21 AM »

I'm Filipino, i'm in college, i'm writing a thesis, i play guitar in a dark fusion band

2. Do you write fanfics?

Yeah. I wrote anime fics when i was in 6th grade. I wrote a one-shot H!P fic a long time ago and only re-started by writing a long H!P fic recently.

... hmm... so many to choose from... the most recent fic that i really like is F.Y.I

... i'm not that much of a critic-type reader so i'm very adaptive of different styles... but i have to say katatsumuri - she inspired me to write my fic.

5.  Who's your favorite H!P member?
i'm a die-hard ishiyoshi fan so. Yossui and Rika are on top of the list./.. Rika before Yossui
followed by the recently graduated Ayaka
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 11:47:23 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2008, 07:12:34 AM »
Hello people!!!  :w00t: 

I'm a long time lurker who finally got up the courage to start posting (thanks to the help of my slightly younger sister :oops:)
yes it is strange to be shy on the computer, but if you knew how shy I was in real life... :mon lurk:   <-- this is kinda ironic concidering I'm a safari guide at a theme park and must constantly entertain people everyday.  when I wake up I kinda do this every morning in the mirror...  :mon scare: > :OMG: > *shrug*> :mon brush:

2. Do you write fanfics?

As a matter of fact I do...I'm writing one right now. So if your looking for a fic that will move you  :mon hanky: , make you laugh :mon lmao: , cry  :mon whine: and give you a brand new inspiration about life... :mon beam:

...read something else :bigdeal: ...but if you want to read something with bad spelling and grammar, heh, then I'm youR gal. :thumbsup

You're cruel.  Let me guess next you're going to ask me which of my little brothers or sisters is my favorite, have you no heart evil bolded question?!?  :pig refuse:

kata, who I've been following the longest and who gave me some advice that resulted in me posting my fic here, so if you like it...you know who to thank...  :)

5.  Who's your favorite H!P member?

YOSSY!!  I love me some Yossy :wub: and any pairing she has makes me happy, but my all time fav. is ishiyoshi :luvluv1: (although you could probably guess that by my av., huh?)

I also  :heart: strange pairings...I don't know why, I just do.  :yep:

Offline DJ Maimai

• So jokes.
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2008, 08:06:51 PM »

I'm female, almost 16 and rather odd. I love writing fanfics but I'm only just now starting to write H!P. Since I'm younger I find some of the fanfictions here a bit... not to my taste? But I still enjoy looking around.

2. Do you write fanfics?

Yuppers for awhile now, but like I said, my upcoming fic will be my first foray into the world of H!P fanfictions. 
:mon pray2:
-prays she does well-
:3

I don't really have one, but I have been reading one about Berryz Koubou being spies. I thought that was nice, but I can't remember the name. XD

Again, I don't have one.
 :sweatdrop:

MAASA!
I am such a die hard Maasa fan it's not even fit. :mon lovelaff:

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

Offline Regent

• ecchi
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2008, 07:26:55 AM »
I've been lurking here for some time, and decided I should start contributing my comments in appreciation of the excellent ongoing fanfiction here. I figured this would be a good place to start.

- I'm female
- Mid 20s
- My minor in college was Japanese, took 3 years of Japanese language (but I'm really rusty)
- I just recently became interested in H!P

2. Do you write fanfics?

I'm mostly a roleplayer; I like the creative energy of working off another person. I may be persuaded though, "perv" is my specialty.

Pretty much anything by the below listed writers.

Here... I am partial to Rokun, Estrea, Yuuyami and Orangesocks.

There are things I like about most current/former Morning Musume members. Yossie is definitely a favorite... Ai-chan and Gaki-san have been sparking my interest lately.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2008, 08:34:34 PM »
Well..
- I´m female  :gmon bang:
- like reading fanfics  :glasses: :dozing:
- love Morning Musume   :onioncheer:

2. Do you write fanfics?
Well no..at least not yet..i guess  :err:

well I like all fanfic that involves Yossie  :luvluv2: :on lol:

- tru_harmony, tito , poets , almond ,...

It is defnetly Yossie :luvluv1: :wriggly: 

Offline x_sleepyhead

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2008, 09:18:07 PM »

female, chinese-canadian, really interested in the fanfics here~~
&&; my friends all say i look like a panda @___@; eyebags to the max xDD
i like to sleep ... naps are always good~ hence the name (:

2. Do you write fanfics?

not yet ... hopefully in the future =D

i like a lot of the stuff here ... pick one? *thinks hard* ... =/ eri kamei vs. morning musume *nods*

everyone here writes well~
almost everyone x_X

can't pick >_<;
takagaki = <3 (:

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 12:32:38 AM »

-male
-loves dancing: swing, line dancing, hip-hop, ballroom, salsa...you name it ill probably like it
- I have only been really into H!P for about 2 weeks.

2. Do you write fanfics?

When I joined this forumn I pretty much read most of the fics cause I have a lot of free time at work, and I was always one to believe that I can't be just a consumer and I thought that I could tribute something to the group so that I am not just consuming.  Besides that the two fics that I have posted are my only pieces of non-school related creative writing, but I wanted to see if I could do it.

Runaway from the past by tru_harmony cause my favorite pairing is IshixYossi

tru_harmony, estrea, st3k, OTN1

1) Yossi
2) Yaguchi
3) Makoto
4) Nacci
5) Johnson
6) Ayaya (mostly because of yeah mecha holiday)

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline Heleris

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2008, 08:52:15 AM »
I suppose this would be a good place to start things off.

Well, firstly, I'm female. Currently at age 20, I'm a student at the Singapore Management University or SMU, majoring in Sociology. I have been interested in Japanese culture for some time, and the world of Hello! Project is my current private little project at the moment. Before I start going into a history of my life, I suppose this would be an ideal place to stop.

2. Do you write fanfics?

Not for H!P, I have not. I have written a few original short stories and posted them on Fictionpress before, but I have since taken them down to avoid further embarrassment. I haven't been doing anything other than purely academic writing for a while, but I intend to start writing fanfiction again, starting here. With some luck I should be able to make a healthy contribution if time allows.

That's a tough question. For a purely emotional response, I would have to go with OTN1's Lovex2 series, the story I sank my teeth into first. I'll have to read more of the stories around here to get a better picture of what's available though.

Well I have other favorite fanfiction writers on other fandoms, notably Saun and Sailor Doc from the Sailor Moon series (Yes, I do enjoy that show). If we want to be specific to this forum, I might have to put OTN1 for now, given how I have enjoyed Lovex2. Notable mentions go to rokun and Estrea as well. I think I might have seen Estrea on Fictionpress before...poetry, was it? The name seems sort of familiar...

Right now, Tanaka Reina. That might be subject to change since I'm still sort of relatively new to the fandom. Kamei Eri and Takahashi Ai also interest me, and if I have to mention a former member...perhaps Ishikawa Rika? Give me some more time to think about it I guess, I need to check out more material in any case...

Well, that's it about me. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2008, 04:26:20 AM »
Hmm, I love drawing anime, I watch it, I also write poems and fics I'm pretty creative.
I'm 18
female
I love reading fics that have femslash in it.
I've just been into Morning Musume a few weeks now lol

2. Do you write fanfics?
Yes I write many, I have Buffy fics, FF10, D.E.B.S., and I'm actually thinking of making a Morning Musume Fic but I'm very shy on that I'm not sure if i should make it.

Oh...that's a hard one I'll have to come back on that one

I would have to say the writer of One Minute

Yossie, Reina, Eri, and Ai
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 11:19:10 PM by writerjunkie »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2008, 04:33:22 AM »
^ Oh D.E.B.S (I'd be interested to read that) & Buffy (those too)... You already rock :P
Welcome everyone :D :heart:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2008, 04:40:04 AM »
I would have to say the writer of One Minute

I love you! *glomps* made my day =D Now if only I would get off my ass and update...

So I've been writing here for a while now so I guess I'll do this XD hehe...

Let see, I'm a girl and live in the USA (but wish to move away to Canada!) I got to University High School and I absolutely love theatre =D I've been a part of a theatre place where I live for 9 years now

2. Do you write fanfics?
Yes I do =]

Thats hard to choose...uhmm Lovex2 series probably. It's long and very interesting. But there are so many others I love it was hard to choose one.

Again hard to choose, but I really love poets way of writing. So we'll go with poets =]

Yossy! and Miki!
So YoMiki is just love XD

Anyway, yea I was way late on the game for posting here. I only noticed it when writerjunkie posted just now..I should pay more attention haha

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2008, 05:15:48 AM »
I love you! *glomps* made my day =D Now if only I would get off my ass and update...

So I've been writing here for a while now so I guess I'll do this  hehe...

lol glad to make you happy and I'd be happy myself if you did an update! lol

^ Oh D.E.B.S (I'd be interested to read that) & Buffy (those too)... You already rock

I don't mind sending you a link to my fics they're all posted on fanfiction the only place I can put them.

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:34 AM »

- I'm 24
- Female
- I've been into H!P for a while but never joined a forum  ;)

2. Do you write fanfics?

Nope. I'm not exactly a good writer ^_^;

One Week by KonaKaga :wub:
I love that fic to bits.

Take a guess XD
KonaKaga. But I like others like strawb3rrykream, meowchi, lil_hamz etc. Basically everyone :D

Kamei Eri closely followed by Niigaki Risa  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)