JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Twinkle Twinkle

Author Topic: [NEWS] Ai Takahashi to Graduate Morning Musume at Autumn 2011 Concert (msgs p.1)  (Read 35472 times)

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
Many thoughts in my mind... I don't post as much as I would but this graduation deserves this.

Aichan was, is and will be awesome.

I remember when she first entered MM, she had so much potential...
I was pleased to see her improving & getting this leader place... as I am right now with seeing Chisato blossoming.

Ribbon no Kishi: the musical (リボンの騎士 ザ・ミュージカル) is truly her masterpiece.
Honestly, Aichan lovers, you MUST see how wonderful she is in this musical, acting & singing & giving her best.

And, that's the point, I'm feeling relieved about her pursuing into Theater. It's her true way.

Ganbatte Aichan, and give all you can to the 9th gen !

Offline mske

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • passive_user123
I see this as Aichan wanting to break away from being an idol.
Aichan has to graduate because UFA / Tsunku has decided. It isn't her idea to leave MM.

I'm positive that all the ex members really wanted the fans to keep supporting the group despite their absence.
Fans should only support groups they like. Ceasing of support is probably only way of protest against changes.

new posts on this forum can be followed using page http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=recent, which registered users can filter with Ignore Boards Options http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=profile;area=ignoreboards

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ I like Morning Musume. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
First announced post-graduation activity indeed is a musical.

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=9329.msg845999#msg845999

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Seriously, Tsunku needs some killer single for the new Momusu cuz with ai-chan leaving it's like destroying the group. So we need to listen to something that proves momusu still strong.
Graduation sucks!  :thumbdown:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Lol that gif with the new members made me like Erina a little more too. XD And Riho seems way too cold. >_> Hmph. XD Talented or not, that kind of attitude will not make me warm to her. XD

So who's definitely going down to the grad concert? I know it's a little early to be taking names, but we might as well plan ahead and make an event out of it (come on, this is JPHiP, AIBUTT is graduating, and we never pass up a chance to boogie :lol: ).

THIS. Let's do it ESSY. I made a facebook page, we can plan it in the World Tour thread or here or make a new thread:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=158667997519385&index=1

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
I've been away from posting for a long time and when I heard the news of Ai leaving just made it even worse. I'm honestly hoping for the best but expecting the worse. Risa and Reina can sing too, sure, but not nearly as good and with the new members which doubtfully will reach an Ai level of quality in just a few months the quality of songs or at least the solos and diversity will not be just as great.

I've been disappointed with some graduations but this one has got to be the worse to take.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
To be honest, I was expecting this and I'm surprised it took this long. It's sad to see her go, indeed. I've been a fan since 5th gen joined... so even though I've jumped off of the H!P boat a couple of times, it's like growing up with them. 

She's incredibly talented, has a great ass personality, and I'm sure this won't be the last that we see of her.  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
I started listening to MM when Miki joined because I liked her and Aya Matsuura but then the group grew on me a lot. You probably saw a lot of graduations you thought it was over hehe.
Honestly I thought she was going to grad sooner but since Eri, Jun and Lin went out I thought that it would take a while, especially with the new gen.
Anyway, let's us hope Tsunku doesn't put her on the sideways like most grads or at least she goes out of H!P to a better way, maybe Avex or Sony Music.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡

How could I forget to post this ? T_T

I sincerely hope that Ai chan will pursue awesome role like this ! :)

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
I'm speechless...

Tsunku might be the most hated man in all Japan... GoD I just came back from work... and wow...

I was thinking about all the earquake and tsumani thing... I forgot to read about MM news...

It just hit hard on me...

Well I must just fel depress later... there are more important things right know

Let's pray~

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
... You just found out about Ai-chan's graduation now? :shocked
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline SayuForever

• Member+
  • Ayahoe Lover
MM and hello project will be so different from now on. ahhh....im gonna miss her man screams! lolz and i knew this the day before the concert

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Twinkle Twinkle