JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Yuki no Ashiato

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570758 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #2420 on: December 10, 2016, 11:51:45 AM »
No one is to blame. We all assuming the same here, with our limited language ressources. Thanks instead for the info!
Again I would have been able to refrain from buying their singles, as all tracks will appear on the album :smhid

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2421 on: December 10, 2016, 11:54:53 AM »
I don't know I just tried translating it myself using more than one translator and Google gives me "Total of 12 other songs scheduled" and Bing gives me "In addition all 12 songs". I think the confusion here is Google's usage of "12 other songs" over Bing's "all 12 songs". I think the only thing the album is missing from the singles is Musical Party.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2422 on: December 10, 2016, 12:00:58 PM »
Hm, the last album had 12 tracks in the regular edition, so this would be consistend then. 20 tracks otherwise wouldn't be impossible but seems a bit over-the-top for the current phase of the group. Though I would of course prefer more songs over less, without a doubt.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2423 on: December 10, 2016, 12:22:04 PM »
Yeah after looking at more articles about the release and trying to translate those, it's starting to look like it might be just 12 songs total.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2424 on: December 10, 2016, 12:55:07 PM »
Again I would have been able to refrain from buying their singles, as all tracks will appear on the album :smhid
Well isn't it always like that with these kinds of groups - you always end up with 4-6 songs on an album you already have.

We should buy the singles because we support the group and want them to keep going.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2425 on: December 10, 2016, 01:12:10 PM »
I agree in terms of idols regarding the support. But I would love to see them release single-only-tracks, to make the purchase more worthwhile.

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2426 on: December 10, 2016, 03:50:26 PM »
他 全12曲収録予定
他 = other
全 = all (probably total in this case)
曲 = music,song
the rest pretty much means "recordings planned" or "scheduled"

So to me this would read like "Others(not common to both versions): a total of 12 tracks planned". I could easily be wrong.

Since one of them is first class and the other economy class, the higher end version will most likely include more of those extra 12 songs so it will probably be something like this:
Type A: 8 common + 8 exclusives
Type B: 8 common + 4 exclusives
or any other combination. That would be my interpretation. I guess we'll know when we see the track listing won't we? And this will probably be soon since the release is in a little over 2 months.

I'm just gonna add this. Passpo isn't the first group to do this (having multiple versions of a record, each with exclusive songs), but I don't really like it when the management of a group decides to do this. At least the first class version of Beef or Chicken got you everything. Here, getting everything means buying both versions, and those things aren't cheap.  :smhid
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 03:58:44 PM by clem84 »

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #2427 on: December 12, 2016, 06:28:48 PM »
Yeah new album!!!

What to expect? Based on what's on the last 3 albums (and what's still missing), I'd say:

- An Intro (Departure - Ignition - Immigration Control) -> that's prob. 'Music Navigation'  :roll:
- A slow pop song (With XXXX - Growing Up - Shiny Road) -> is there anyone who can stand this crap???  :angry:
- A punkpop/rock song (Natsuzora HANABI - 「I」 - Himawari) -> would be cool   8)
- A bubblegum punky song (Pink no Parachute - Onegai - Heaven's Burger) -> always fun  :)
- A hardrock song (WING - MASK - FAKE). -> I'd be disappointed if there's no 4 letter rocksong written in capitals on it.  :panic:

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2428 on: December 13, 2016, 04:21:37 PM »
http://ameblo.jp/vririmov/entry-12228417037.html

From Morishi's blog entry. They've been shooting the video that will coincide with the album's release. It will be for the song "Playground".

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2429 on: December 28, 2016, 02:34:58 PM »
I found a radio rip of PASSPO☆'s new song Playground on someone's Twitter for anyone that wants to hear it.
https://twitter.com/BO_PENCO/status/814079311267233792

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2430 on: December 28, 2016, 05:50:26 PM »
Not sure what to think. It's alright I guess. It reminds me a little of the songs on Hachaketai's last single.

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #2431 on: December 28, 2016, 09:35:36 PM »
Passpo singing/covering Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You" in english. During "161223 Idol Otakarakuji" episode (torrent available to DL from Aidoru Online Tracker)

(not sure how long this youtube will last....youtube has a bad habbit of deleting my TIFs / Idol Otakarakuji vids i uploaded there lol)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2432 on: January 02, 2017, 10:24:43 PM »
The live yesterday

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2433 on: January 09, 2017, 07:08:50 AM »
New PASSPO☆ Playground Music Video!

Update:

Photo of the new uniform from today's live.

Cinema Trip album covers

Limited Edition

Regular Edition

Member Promo Photos

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 08:44:28 AM by iamcrazymike »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2434 on: January 09, 2017, 11:19:28 AM »

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #2435 on: January 09, 2017, 02:02:32 PM »
I like the song a lot, but I'm a sucker for that 'hacchake beat'.

Looks like we get a tiny bit more than expected on the new album; there are 13 tracks, although I wouldn't be surprised if 'Popcorn bought?' is just a (spoken word) filler track. Plus there's an alternative version of 7's up.

Looking forward to 'Stubborn Resistance' (Mori going Rambo?), 'Minority Hero' (huh, Mori again?), 'Film' (how about that for a generic song title) and NASA! (or maybe not, who knows).

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2436 on: January 10, 2017, 03:09:20 AM »
Alternative version of 7's Up?

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2437 on: January 10, 2017, 06:58:07 AM »
Not a big fan of the song, their outfits and the video are great though.

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #2438 on: January 10, 2017, 11:35:02 AM »
wow.
that MV and song is really good IMO! and lol @ the zombies theme...must be me miomio's idea (cuz she love the Walking Dead series  :lol:)

Overall. I love this MV ANDDD the song so much better than Mr Wednesday, Bachelorette or gimme action.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #2439 on: January 10, 2017, 03:54:35 PM »
Alternative version of 7's Up?
Or 'Album version'. How much of a difference it makes remains to be seen. Maybe movie related lyrics.

They should make video's of all these movie themed songs (if they had the money).

Or at least do Mori's action movie song. (Although it's no-budget filming; that airplane scale model :) ).

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Yuki no Ashiato