JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Taxi

Author Topic: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter 11 - COMPLETED  (Read 52427 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Ending -- Preview
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2012, 06:20:04 PM »
Un! Of course it's Minami~ :D (ichikawa san, Please say that I'm right! :mon cute:)
But I wonder why did Minami turned into a boy :?
Please Update Soon~!!! :kneelbow:

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2012, 06:30:08 PM »
Noooooo! The high pony tail is gone??? :( but that's her signature hair style... Whyyyyyy? Nooooo Lol!!!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2012, 02:52:54 AM »
“Ah, sorry. I thought you are my friend. Sorry for disturbing you” Atsuko apologized. She bowed and turning to leave but the man grab her arm, stopping her from leaving this room.

~ ~ Could that be Minami ("the man")?

--- Perhaps Haruna recite the spell Minami into another soul (the man) since always get distracted by Yuko. Or Minami can't go back into her soul since she left her body too long so Haruna decided to switch Minami's soul into the man. Hohoho, i'm guessing too much. Anyway, i just wishes to read the last chapter soon. ^^

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2012, 03:01:45 AM »
Minami's long lost twin-brother XD

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2012, 03:02:52 AM »
^ I hope not...  :lol: :lol:

(though Yuko's triplets were fun in MG2, still... Takamina is Takamina.)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2012, 03:03:48 AM »
Well to be more correctly it's Minami's soul in her long lost twin-brother's body XD (though how they reconciled is beyond me :nervous)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2012, 03:06:13 AM »
^ Hehe, well either way - if it's Takamina with short hair, or Takamina in her twin's body  XD - I'm waiting for Atsumina development  :D
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2012, 03:16:00 AM »
^
Or it could be that Takamina was dead and reincarnated into a different person and by some magical means she's grown into an adult in one day XD(same height  :twisted:) and somehow managed to remember what happened in her past life :lol:.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 03:35:09 AM by Tanchan »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2012, 03:28:11 AM »
^ XD :nervous XD

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2012, 03:35:55 AM »
^
  :oops: :pimp: 8)

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2012, 11:18:03 AM »
 :w00t: Hmm, Is that Minami? Minami Turned into Boy?  :smhid Ah, That's Good then... Btw, Update Soon, Ichikawa-san! I'm Dying of Curiousity!
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Chikane Himemiya

« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »
plsssssssssss......
upddate soooooooooon
i guess it was minami in a mans body!!! :drool: :shocked

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter 11 - END -- Farewell
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2012, 02:37:24 PM »
Thanks sakura_drop_, JunTakeshi, s34l, haru9210, okiedokie, caecus, Yagami.Rai, Loveforever, Sydney W, Tanchan, Nakamii, Chikane Himemiya

@ sakura_drop_ & Tanchan : I was :luvluv2: while reading your comments. you two are so lovely imaging what happened with the man love it  :heart: :heart:
@ caecus, Yagami.Rai, Loveforever : Is that man really Minami? You'll find the answer here~  :P
@ Sydney W :  :shock: it seems like you always know what I'm thinking... I think about this scene before!! But~  :kekeke: in the end, I changed it~  :on cigar:
@ Nakamii : Is that Minami? please read this chapter  XD
@ Chikane Himemiya : The answer is in this chapter~  :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

================   ================   ================

A Ghost to Remember

Chapter 11 – END -- Welcome Back

================   ================   ================

Flashback

I am awake in the hospital, surrounding by many person. Tomochin, my sister is sitting next to me. There’s an old man standing next to my sister and many person in black suit standing in front of me.

“Minami! You’re awake?!” Tomochin is wiping her tears and smiling at me.

“You finally awake” said the old man who is next to her. “Doctor, how is my grandson? When can I have him discharged?”

I saw the doctor was held by two men and looks scared, “He… his physic is all fine… he can discharge anytime…”

The old man signaling the men to let go the doctor and ordered one of them to handle the registration for discharging me. Then he left the room with Tomochin. The others men held me up and bring me out from the room.

“Hey! Who are you? Where are you taking me on??!!!” I struggled against them.

=================
Takahashi Mansion

I am kidnapped into this big mansion and being forced to change into this traditional hakama by those black suit men. Now, I am heading to the main hall with Tomochin beside me. I wonder who are those guys and how did my sister knows them. Their appearance is fierce and cold. All of them are wearing black suit and black sunglasses, no one show a smile on their face. We are heading to that old man who is sitting on the sofa, holding a glass of wine.

“Tomochin, what’s going on here? Who are they” I whispered to her.

“That old man there is our grandpa. His driver is the one who hit you” she explained.

“WHAT?!” I almost shouted.

“He is the one who told me that you got accident. When he saw me and know that you are uncle Takahashi’s son he killed that driver in instant.”

I am trembling to hear that. This grandpa is so cruel, I wonder why he brought me here, “Are they bad guys?” I asked.

Tomochin giggled on me, “You abandoned by your parents when you were five no wonder you don’t know your own family business” we stopped talking once we got near this old man who is my grandpa?

“You are Minami, right?” he asked.

“Un…” I simply nodded.

“Here, come here. Don’t be afraid.” He leaded me to sit oppose to him while Tomochin sits next to me.

“Your looks resemble your mother, small and cute… not like your muscular dad.” He is laughing at me and Tomochin joined him. Then he continued, “It must be painful that your parents left you and send you into an orphanage. You must be hated by all the people there. I know they’re no good parents but don’t hate them.”

“I don’t hate them” I answered sincerely, “Although they’re being cruel to me but they are my parents. I’m glad that I was born”

“Let’s talk about it later, I have very important announcement for you” he stands up and walk to the center of the hall. All the men in black suit line up neatly in front of him. Tomochin pushed me to stop next to him. He put his arm on my shoulder and cleared his throat first before announcing something shocked me…

“This is young master Minami. He’ll be the next successor of this family. Be sure you take care of him precisely” my grandpa announced.

“Welcome back, young master. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!” All of them kneeled down and bowed at me.

“That’s cool, isn’t it? The successor of the strongest Yakuza family, young master Minami” Tomochin whispered behind me. I was shocked… my vision is blur… I fainted.

What’s going on me??!!!!

----------------------
The next day

I told my sister the days I went through in orphanage and how I become a ghost to meet my precious friend. What a coincidence here, she told me that she is bestfriend with Acchan and she is willingly to arrange an appointment for me.

“Are you going to meet her today?” Tomochin asked.

“Yes, I really miss her. I want to tell her that I’m still alive” I smiled widely.

Suddenly one of the subordinate appeared from nowhere and shout out in his loudest voice.

“Young master Minami is going to meet his girlfriend!! Ready in your position!!” Not long after, there’re many subordinate appeared and looking at my direction.

I got a bad feeling…

In flash seconds, I got in my room… my clothes changed into traditional black hakama with a katana in my hand. One of them said, “Your appearance is best. You can have your date now, good luck young master!”

“What is this? How can I meet her with this form?! This is ridiculous!!” I immediately throw the sword away and took off my hakama.

“You fool!” the subordinate hits the other’s head, “Let me help you, young master.”

Within flash seconds, I changed into Yankee style school uniform with a very long red trousers and a very long red wardrobe with many words written on it (imagine Sata-san appearance). I jaw dropped to see my appearance in front of the mirror.

“GET OUT!!!” I shouted at them.

“You have no taste of fashion at all. Let me help you, young master”

“No! I am more fashionable then him. Let me help you, young master”

“No! Let me!”

“Me!”

“Me!”

“Me!”

I facepalmed to saw they’re fighting against each others, taking this opportunity I grab some clothes randomly form my closet and run away from them. I get change immediately in the restroom downstairs and get out from this mansion as soon as possible. Once I passed the gate, a car stopped before me. Tomochin lower the window and smiled at me, “Hurry up~”

Flashback End

Like what Tomochin said, she will bring Acchan here to see me so I wait her in this music room. I’m getting nervous all the time. I’m going to meet her in my human form. I wonder what will she react… will she rushes on me and hugs me tightly and calling my name again and again?

(Minami is hugging herself and imagine Acchan’s face)

“What makes Tomochin so long?” Feeling bored of waiting, I decide to play the piano… I’m playing my favorite tune… the one that Acchan likes. I heard some foot steps approaching then the door is opened.

“Minami!!” I heard Acchan is calling me.

I turned to face her and approached her slowly but her face shows a disappointed face on me, “Ah, sorry. I thought you are my friend. Sorry for disturbing you” she apologized and tend to leave this room. I automatically grab her arm, stopping her from leaving.

“Acchan, it’s me Minami. I just have a hair cut and you don’t recognize me?” I gave her a broken heart expression.

“Mi…Minami?!!!” Atsuko confused. "Your face resembles her..." She takes a look on my face and looks disbelief. She walks around me in circle and stopped right in front of me, placing both her hands on my chest.

“Flat…” Atsuko confirmed.

I can feel another electric shocks direct on my heart and my face is burning, “Stop touching my body…”

“Are you really Minami? I mean… Minami is a... girl” Atsuko doubt.

“EH?!!” Since when I told you I’m a girl?” I shocked.

“……………” There’s silent filled the room for minute.

“Don’t tell me… you think that I am a girl from the beginning???” I asked to confirm it.

Atsuko nodded. “You should be a girl! Small and weak body, shy characters, long ponytail… all fit as a girl!” she still don’t believe that I am actually a guy.

I gave myself a face palm, “I never told you that I’m a girl. Besides, I told you that I have to keep my long hair because some family rules”

“I can’t cut my hair. My mother told me once that my ancestor has a rule said that every single child in generations is forbid to cut their hair until they were 18.” She explained seriously to me, looks like she really want to have short hair.

“Yeah, you told me once about the ponytail…” Atsuko agreed.

“When you ask me to be princess, didn’t I tell you that I can never be a princess, remember?” I said.

“Your ponytail resembles the fairy tale princess I read yesterday, beautiful” I explain.

“Pr…princess…?!” she seems surprised by my words. “No way I can be a princess!”

“It seems logical…” Atsuko agreed. She paused there thinking for a while and blushed madly. “That mean… all this time you are a boy… and I hugged you… and… ki… kissed you before…???!!!!”

My face is burning hotter, “I don’t know you see me as a girl. I thought… you have… feelings on me”

“Are you human or ghost now?” asked Atsuko.

I smiled and pulled her into my embrace, “Can you feel me? Can you feel my warm?” I tighten my embrace, “I come back alive… as a human”

Atsuko drop tears of happiness. She buried her face on my shoulder and held me tightly. We stayed like this for a while until she decides to ask, “How can you come back as human?” she asked curiously.

“Actually I’m not dead, just having coma in hospital. I thought I was dead.” Minami laughed and continue, “The day when I disappeared, actually it was the shinigami took me back to the hospital and explained to me what exactly happened. The culprit it her pervert cupid, she said.”

“Eh? That’s unbelievable” she parted from me and laughed, “You always get bad luck all the time, aren’t you?”

I shake my head disapproving, “Nope. I feel I am lucky because I met you. Even though I was separate from you in childhood time, I can finally meet you again in my ghost form and because of that you regain your memories. I am lucky~”

She gently hit my chest, “Since when you become such a sweet talker?”

“I have something to tell you, Acchan” I hold her hands and looking at her eyes deeply, “I am from a Yakuza family but you’re from an elite family… you won’t looking down on me, right? Can we…” I paused for a while to take a breath, “We are still friends, right?”

Somehow, I can see the disappointed expression from her face. She pouted and walked away from me, “I’m sorry… we can’t be friends anymore…”

My heart felt so hurt hearing those words come out from her mouth. This feeling is more painful than the electric waves I got in my ghost form. I want to cry but I can’t… I am grown up now, I can’t cry so easily like a kid. I force myself to smile at her. Maybe this is my fate… I am grateful to meet you… I am grateful to have a friend like you… once…

“I understand…” I bend my head looking at the floor, try to hide my sadness. I guess I can only bid a good bye to her, “Good bye, Ac––”

As I lift up my head, I feel a pair of soft things on my lips. I saw her face is sooooo close to me. I was freeze there, my brain is trying to process what happened. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me… SHE KISSES ME???!!! My heart is racing so fast that it would pop out from my body… my blood is boiling… I can feel it rushes to my head and I can feel some fireworks on my head. She parted away and smiling at me. Her smile is always so bright to me but this time she is blushing too. her face is so cute to me.

“We can’t be friends anymore because I want you to be my lover~” she attached her forehead on mine, “Welcome back, Minami”

-----------------
“Minami, I can’t find where Atsuko is––”  Tomochin opened the door and saw the lovey dovey lover staring at each others like there’s no tomorrow. “Ooopps” She silently closed the door. Smirking at herself, she took out a lock and locked the door.

“Have a good time, Minami~”

A Ghost's Story (A Ghost to Remember) ~ END

Thanks for reading minna^^
I guess this is the last time I write fanfic, thanks for reading my fics all the time.
Currently i am soooo busy with my daily activities so I would like to stop writing for long time.  :depressed:
:kneelbow: Bye Minna~  :byebye:

Ah... and here I present the omake~
Hope you like it~

===========
OMAKE

“Awww… such a lovey dovey moment~” Yuko is flying around the music room while Haruna is sitting on top of the piano.

“Hurry up and shoot your arrow. I have another task to complete” said Haruna impatiently.

Yuko landed before Haruna and took out her special arrow, “This is my latest experiment~ super duper love love arrow” she is grinning crazily at Haruna then prepare her arrow, aiming at Atsuko. She launched the arrow and hit directly on Atsuko’s heart. Both of them are waiting patiently for the reaction.

“Yeah… and it will only be another failure experiment again~” Haruna mocked at her.

Suddenly Atsuko’s behavior is changing. Her gaze becomes so seductively toward Minami, “Minami~” she attached her body in very dangerous distance to Minami.

“Ac…Acchan?” Minami gulp and stepped back.

“Minami~ I felt something hit my heart…” Atsuko keep approaching Minami.

Minami keeps step backward until his back touched the door, “Acchan…?” He gulps, feeling the dangerous aura from Atsuko. He knows this must be something connected with the pervert cupid, he hurriedly opens the door but it won’t open…

“Ac–” unable to finish his word, Minami is kissed by Atsuko… deeply… passionately… and wildly…

Yuko is grinning widely and crazily at herself // This experiment is a success!!! //  She slowly attached the arrow on her bow and turn to shoot her gorgeous shinigami.

SHOT

Haruna is losing her guard as she saw what happened to Atsuko and she got shot by Yuko. She is looking at the arrow on her heart which is slowly disappears. “YUUKOOOO!!!”

Haruna is mad at Yuko and chasing her, “Eh? Why is it not working on Nyaan nyaan?!” Yuko hurriedly runs away from Haruna but still ended up catch by Haruna. Her little wings are grabbed by Haruna and being pulled to the ground.

“Forgive me!!!” Yuko begged.

“You should take the responsible on me~” The shinigami pinched her down and stayed on top of her, she leaned down dangerously to the poor cupid, licking her necks and bare shoulder. “Itadakimasu…”

Nyaaan Nyaaannnn~

Omake End

Offline pamela89

Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter 11 - END -- Farewell
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2012, 02:51:53 PM »
OMG I LOVE YOUR FIC  :wigglypanda:

It was so good~
it made my heart  :luvluv1:

Arigatou~ Ichikawa san!  :mon thumb:

Atsumina's really lovely~  :mon waterworks:
kOJiyuu was so MoE~  :mon mischief:
marimari was a bit sad  :mon cheek:

but the fic was great!!  :mon star: :mon star: :mon XD:

I'll look forward to your future fics!  :mon firecrack: :mon firecrack:
[

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2012, 03:06:06 PM »
THIS WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

THANK YOU!!!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

The whole story made me feel a lot feelings... Fluffy heart when two kids met each other and were having cute and sweet moments. Then laughing and rolling on the floor at KojiYuu moments...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

God, Yuko never fails to amuse me, she never disappointed me even once. She's soooo funny... And I'm so glad in the end the arrow worked, hehe. Yuko will have her QUALITY time with Haruna, though it's more like Haruna will have her payback time.  :kekeke: :wahaha: :onionwhip:

And you know, I really didn't expect Minami to be a man all along... But I liked it, it makes the story more interesting. And yap, I didn't catch the signs, *welcome to the not-noticers club, says Acchan to sakura_drop_* *sakura_drop_ get shot*

Anyway, I loved Tomochin here. She was the perfect sister, the one I'd love to have.. Well, who wouldn't..?  :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:

And MariMii... So sad... I hope in the afterlife someday they will meet and live be together happily ever after.  :prayers:

And the whole Yakuza concept instead of being scary it was a very funny and enjoyable one. The clothes they tried to put on Minami, the way they fought over who's going to dress him up  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will be really missing you, and your fics. At least I hope you'd lurk here from time to time and say hello to us. And if you decide to write a fic someday again, just please, DO!!  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

Take care!!!!!  :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

Best regards,

sakura_drop_
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 03:38:23 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2012, 04:14:20 PM »
EHHH!? Minami was a boy all along. Major shocku! :shocked Nice twist there :thumbsup But Minami as a yakuza head... thats interesting

LOL at the omake. I kinda thought you will give Yuko some redemption role for the mess she created somehow :rofl:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2012, 04:33:07 PM »
Finally you updated. A billion thanks to your effort in writing this fics. Ichiban !

Offline caecus

• Love Takamina~♥ !!
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2012, 05:47:38 PM »
Wow! This is just so great! Super Impressive Work!! :w00t:
I just love this so much! :D Ur fic is just so awesome!!
Love the Atsumina love love moments~
And thanks the cupid Yuko for her experiment~ :thumbup :thumbup

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2012, 05:50:58 PM »
OMG! So Minami was a male all these time?!!! :inlove: :w00t:
And Acchan didn't know and kiss and hug Minami~ XD Lucky for Minami!!!
This fic is really incredible and awesome and I LOVE IT SO MUCH~ :inlove: :inlove:
Atsumina moments were so great!!
Love Cupid Yuko and her arrows~~ :grin:

Thanks for this Update!! :thumbsup
This is just so amazing and after reading this my tension just sky rocked up to the sky!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2012, 06:33:52 PM »
OH!!! Minami was a boy lol
They are so cute~
AHAHHAAH Yuko gg

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Taxi