JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Watakushi no Ringo

Author Topic: [Discuss] AKB48 TV Appearances  (Read 137380 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [Discuss] AKB48 TV Appearances
« Reply #340 on: December 26, 2015, 01:35:52 AM »
Cross-posting

Mayuyu's gonna be in a new period drama special!

And... it's got yuri action!!! OwO
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #341 on: December 27, 2015, 07:37:17 AM »
^ :)

AKB48 member Watanabe Mayu will be cast in FujiTV historical TV drama Ooku (大奥) 2-episodes special, the episode will be aired at 22 and 29 January 2016.

Watanabe Mayu will have a forbidden lesbian affair with leading actress Sawajiri Erika in "Ooku" TV special.
http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2015/12/watanabe-mayu-cast-in-historical-tv.html
http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1552707

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #342 on: December 27, 2015, 07:43:12 AM »
^^
official site: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/oh-oku/index.html

And if you get country blocked like me. :)
http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2458898

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #343 on: January 10, 2016, 11:24:10 AM »
NGT48 NEW TV drama confirmed

It was announced NGT48 will have their first TV drama for BS Sky Perfect TV, it was announced in first LIVE performance of NGT48 Theater at 10 January 2016.

The TV will be adapted from Japanese popular ACG "When They Cry - Higurashi" (Romaji: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Japanese: ひぐらしのなく頃に) series. NGT48 members will participate cast audition. The TV will be aired on BS Sky Perfect TV in May 2016.

When They Cry - Higurashi is a Japanese mystery series, at first it was a fan-made sound novel series produced by 07th Expansion. The games are built on the NScripter game engine and are playable on the Windows operating system, and then it has other products like Drama CD and Novel.

A manga series adapted from the games began with eight different manga artists working separately on one to three of the multiple story arcs and is published by Square Enix and Kadokawa Shoten. The manga was licensed for release in English in North America by Yen Press under the title Higurashi When They Cry.

Two TV anime series were produced by Studio Deen in 2006 and 2007; a third anime adaptation was released as an original video animation (OVA) series in 2009.
http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2016/01/ngt48-new-tv-drama-confirmed.html

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2016, 02:17:59 PM »
More Rena! :wub:

Matsui Rena cast in TV dram Mr. Nietzsche

Former SKE48 member Matsui Rena (松井玲奈) will appear on YTV upcoming TV drama "Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store" (ニーチェ先生), it will be aired on YTV in January 2016.

Live-action TV drama "Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store" is adapted from same name manga written by Matsukoma and illustrated by Hashimoto, and published in Monthly Comic Gene since 2013.

http://ni-chesensei.com/
http://www.ytv.co.jp/ni-chesensei/
http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2015/11/matsui-rena-cast-in-tv-dram-mr-nietzsche.html

Here's a preview:
http://ni-chesensei.com/trailer.html

And also an interview on her character (Translated by sakaeandfrog)

Q - You’ve barely graduated, would you say you’ve already reached your goal of becoming an actress (役者)?
Rena - Absolutely not…

Q - How do you feel now that you’ve landed your much anticipated first regular role in a weekly drama?
Rena - I’m psyched! I wanted to act, I actually graduated (from SKE48) to be able to act, so before the shooting begins I studied, watched a lot of movies to prepare and from the moment I was offered this role I thought about how to properly bring my character to life, so I’m really excited to put it in practice!

Q - Did you read the source material?
Rena - I read it when I was in the 2D Enthusiasts Association (SKE48). With the action set in such a common place as a convenience store I thought it was easy for readers to project themselves in the action, through the story I often thought 「I’m totally picturing it happening!」, by contrast the unusualness of the situations makes the manga funny. Clerks are easy to relate to and those depicted in this story are close enough from the ones we encounter daily, without however being exactly normal. There might actually be some people like this around me, but people who have several layers of personality, those who are walking the edge the way we see it in this manga are truly fascinating!

Q - Is director Fukuda Yuichi one to strictly guide his actors?
Rena - I previously had the occasion to work with Fukuda-san when he was in charge of the production of the play for「Sixteen Principal」when I was in concurrent position in Nogizaka46 and I thought at the time that he wasn’t someone limited to one style or pattern.
To build a play, he doesn’t try to mold the actors to fit their characters to create a particular world. Rather, he goes looking into what the actors have to bring, he pays great attention on how to build his plays by capitalizing on his actors talents.
Principal’s particularity is that the cast is different for each performance. He didn’t write each character to be perform in one single way, you could feel how he wanted us to bring them to life, making them interesting, in our own way. When I read the script this time around, I had the same sensation. I can’t wait to see the result

Q - So, how wild are Shioyama Kaede’s delusions running exactly?
Rena - Of them all she is probably the one lacking common sense the most. Fukuda-san warned me upfront 「She is the biggest weirdo in the drama」.(laughs) She looks normal on the outside, but as soon as she opens her mouth it becomes clear something is off with her. I want that to be crystal clear as I perform, but to managed that I will first need to break out of my shell, so it’s going to be a very rich experience in that sense for me.

Q - Did you receive any exact instruction regarding your character?
Rena - Not a single one.(laugh) I bet Fukuda-san is watching me via his monitor, his ribs hurting from laughing the whole time.(laugh)

Q - You had work with Sato Jiro in「Magical Radio」before, right?
Rena - I’m very excited to have the opportunity to play with Sato Jiro-san again. He has a very unique acting rythme that I find fascinating. It’s something other actors can’t mimic, it would only look fake if they tried, while Jiro-san’s acting comes out as funny naturally. I’m amazed by his talent every time I'm shooting with him.

But he can also perform totally different, cool and elegant characters, which I find amazing. I learned a lot from him when we previously worked together, so it’s a pleasure to know he will be there this time too, on a set where I barely know anyone, his presence is a precious support to me. Even though we barely have any scenes together. (laugh)

Looks like Kaede is a pretty lovesick wackadoo. XD

This is gonna be interesting~ :roll:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #346 on: January 16, 2016, 04:11:11 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #347 on: January 17, 2016, 04:09:36 AM »
^ looking forward to watching this series!!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #348 on: January 17, 2016, 12:40:25 PM »
^ looking forward to watching this series!!

^^ I've never seen Rena do a character like this; it's so funny! XD

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2016, 02:53:22 AM »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:47:12 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #350 on: January 27, 2016, 08:17:00 AM »
^ very enjoyable
so far

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #351 on: January 28, 2016, 03:06:52 AM »
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 02:34:44 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #352 on: January 29, 2016, 03:09:09 AM »
Niche-sensei is now on Crunchyroll! With English subs, for your watching entertainment pleasure~ :3

http://www.crunchyroll.com/mr-nietzsche-in-the-convenience-store

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #354 on: December 17, 2016, 11:26:15 AM »
Some cuts of Kawaei on Yusha Yoshihiko (season 3 ep9). This season they totally went Gintama levels of parodying movies and shows. :sweatdrop:
HKT girls also show up for one of the scenes.  :oops:

in case anyone wanted to know where they're parodying from.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 11:32:50 AM by winner »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #355 on: December 27, 2016, 01:58:39 AM »
Rino Sashihara living Otaku life Large....

Angerme member Momona Kasahara,
standing next to Rino, was outstanding

At the end of the clip, a really nice performance
of one of the most memorable idol anthems...

Cheers to all of the girls!

さしこの 「アイドル国会」
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:44:53 AM by muppet »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Watakushi no Ringo