JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Takahashi Ai - Yume kara Samete

Author Topic: Ramblings of a goosefish (updated 29th july~!)  (Read 45765 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Ramblings of a goosefish
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 06:06:16 AM »
MakiReina = :pen_cry:

Miki calling Risa and Eri "squirts" = :lol:

GakiKame = :shy1:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 05:50:59 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweeeet! Poor Reina! Is she about to get dumped or something? It seems like they wont last much longer, unless Maki changes. And aww, how cute was the KameGaki! So sweeet! And I hope Miki finds Aya for 'that' or whatever else she needs her for! GJ once again!

Hehe, I love torturing my characters too much, don't I?  8) Thanks for reading!  :oops: :heart:

the eri/risa at the end caught me by surprise! it was extremely cute, though
miki searching for aya is funny, specially if you don't know the exact reasons  :roll:
but reina/maki... I hope they figure it out...  :-\

Glad you liked the Miki searching for Aya part  XD It was fun to write. *glomps Miki*

MakiReina = :pen_cry:

Miki calling Risa and Eri "squirts" = :lol:

GakiKame = :shy1:

Oh Maki and Reina, when will you ever learn to get over your complicated issues?  :?  We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?  :yep:

And without further dilly-dallying... I bring part 3! So I sort of got stuck in to writing some Sun, then got distracted... AGAIN... and um... thus we have the 3rd part of what was meant to be a one-shot  :sweatdrop:

Unwholesome Bond - Part 3

I close the door as quietly as possible behind me, even though I’m sure she’s still awake. Placing my bag on the living room coffee table, I take a moment to collect myself.

How many times have I done this to her already? How many times did it take for me to realise that in doing so, I was pushing her further and further away? How did this all begin in the first place?

Too many times.

Before the first time had even ended.

A moment of weakness, a seized opportunity by another, and a ridiculously stupid amount of lack of self-control.

No amount of reasoning or apologising would be able to take back what I’ve done. Not now, not next week, not in twenty years… not even in the next lifetime. If I could take back what I’ve done, I would. How lame and cliché does that sound? But it’s true, and I wish with all my heart that I had never done her any wrong in the first place. I drowned in an indescribable amount of guilt after the first time it happened. I continued to stare into her mournful eyes as she placed her hand on top of mine, telling me that it was alright. She said she forgave me, she kissed my cheek and held me close. Would she have said that if she had known what I had done? Would she still love me with her entire being? I didn’t deserve her then, and I certainly don’t deserve her now.

I wanted to tell her, but I was so scared. I didn’t want her to disappear from my life. The life that I had worked so hard to build for her. The life that I wanted to nurture and preserve with her. But I took that privilege away with that one night. The night that ruined it all. The night that repeated itself behind my eyes until I felt sick in the stomach.

A shuffling of steps. A sudden change in atmosphere.

“Where have you been?”

She stood. She stared. She analysed what she saw before her eyes.

Takahashi Ai: Current Morning Musume leader.

Blank expression or not, her mind was always working, always thinking. Something was wrong. Today’s dynamics weren’t up to par. What was it this time?

Ai patrolled the dance studio and briefly checked the time. They had a whole twenty-four minutes before rehearsal would begin. Her nostrils slightly flared as she realised there was one missing member: non other than her best friend and sub-leader. She had articulated several times before that she wanted all members to be at the studio a full thirty minutes before rehearsal began. Just as Ai had reached for her cell phone, said sub-leader ran into the studio with ruffled hair and expression to match. Ai’s eyebrow twitched.

“Ai-chan, I’m SOOOO sorry!!!” a breathless Risa yelled, almost smashing her forehead on the ground in attempt to deepen her apology. Ai’s eyebrow twitched again, not because of Risa’s tardiness, but because the atmosphere seemed to become even stranger.

Ai patted Risa on the shoulder, causing the girl to violently convulse defensively.

“We’re going to have a word,” Ai plainly said to her sub-leader as she motioned to the far corner of the studio. Risa dropped her sports bag and followed Ai. Usually this meant that Ai had something important to say, as opposed to reprimanding her for being late. She leaned against the cool wall and turned her head to face Ai.

“Ai-chan, what’s on your mind?” Risa asked her friend. Ai took a moment to survey her group before turning back to Risa.

“Reina looks like she didn’t sleep at all last night. Eri looks almost as bad, just not as… I don’t know… not as emotionally drained…” Ai trailed off, once again turning to observe said members. The two were currently in deep discussion in another corner of the studio.

“Yeah… you know about Reina and Maki… they’re having issues again. Eri spent all night making sure Reina was alright. She’s really worried about her,” Risa summed up. Ai rubbed her temples and sighed. She felt Risa lay a gentle hand on her shoulder. “There’s nothing you can do this time, you know? Reina’s got to work this out for herself. You’ve gotta stop beating yourself up over things that aren’t your fault,” Risa tentatively assured Ai.

“But I’m the leader! I’m supposed to keep my group together!” Ai-chan said in exasperation. She hated not being able to help. It made her feel unworthy for her position. This position that she wasn’t ready to accept, let alone control with flare like the previous leaders had done before her. The position was forced upon her, and she was starting to buckle under the pressure.

“How do you think I feel? You refuse to let me help with the workload, always using up your personal time to finish things up,” Risa replied, just as frustrated. With one look at Ai’s face, Risa unconsciously softened her gaze.

“But you shouldn’t need to - ”

“Ai-chan, just let me help you.”

BANG!

I jump in shock as my dressing room door bursts open and Miki stumbles in, panting and puffing as if she had just run a marathon. I turn back around to continue fixing my hair.

“Can you forgive me?”

I turn and face my best friend. What is she talking about now?

“For what?”

“I did something really bad to Maki.”

Miki was visibly shaken up and it looked like she hadn’t slept well. My instincts kicked in. The protective ones that made me feel older than Miki, even though I wasn’t. The weird ones that made me think I thought of her as more than my best friend. The even weirder ones that told me I wasn’t the only one that felt that way.

“What have you done this time?” I ask, putting on a condescending tone even though I’m genuinely concerned.

“I slept with her.”

You never were one to avoid telling the truth, were you?

My chest tightens. My eyes narrow. My lips purse together.

She takes it as a sign that I’m pissed off because of what she did to Maki. No wonder Maki and Reina have been a little odd lately. I should be pissed off about that, right? I should be angry that my best friend ruined something good that my other friend had going, right? Then why do I feel like I’ve just lost everything dear to me? It’s not like… it’s not like Miki and I have obligations to each other or anything… do we?

“I don’t know how it happened! I just… she was having a bad day… and… and… I went and screwed it all up, didn’t I?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Yeah.”

“Aya?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re crying.”

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 06:00:34 PM »
Oh my! Poor Aya, Reina and Ai!  :(
I do hope they set things straight in the end... I mean, Aya's crying, it's obvious now that she likes Miki...  :yep:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 04:43:32 AM »
“I did something really bad to Maki.”

Miki was visibly shaken up and it looked like she hadn’t slept well. My instincts kicked in. The protective ones that made me feel older than Miki, even though I wasn’t. The weird ones that made me think I thought of her as more than my best friend. The even weirder ones that told me I wasn’t the only one that felt that way.

“What have you done this time?” I ask, putting on a condescending tone even though I’m genuinely concerned.

“I slept with her.”
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 04:48:24 AM »
wow, 3 unhappy girls all in one chapter! :cry:
First off, Reina!!! poor baby! :gyaaah: I feel sooo bad for her, because she loves Maki but is sooo neglected. :k-sad:
Second, Ai-chan!! She is doing such a great job as leader. She can't really help too much with personal relationships. And Ai-chan, let Gaki help you! :mon pray2:
Third, Aya!!! Aww, she loves Miki but......somebody had to go and sleep with somebody else!
I hope everyone finds LOVE&PEACE at the end! :hee:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 03:15:26 PM »
Awwww so sad. Btw thanx for writing. It was great. I knew it! I knew she was cheating! I was assured at the whole mistake-that-I-shouldn't-have-made rant. And then I figured out who it was the second Miki said "I did something really bad". That was a dead giveaway. Even if you had left it at a cliffhanger I wouldve been like "OMG SHE SLEPT WITH MAKI!" and kinda ruined it for everyone else which is another reason I am thankfull for the awesome emo  ending! It was perfect! So emotional and yet only said with a few words..... woow..... But now that it is obvious to Miki that Aya has those feelings for her, then maybe she could make a move and they could get together! YEY <3 GAM RABU!!!!!!!!!! So sweet how Aya loves Miki and has just realised. The way she thinks at that last bit though makes them sound like FWB (friends with benefits) or something, especially the whole " it’s not like Miki and I have obligations to each other or anything… do we?" thing. But rereading it makes it sound like they were a couple or something or like she thought that Miki would tell her if she was sleeping wif sum1 or something..... I dunno, I'm sleep derprived again today..... Didn't get my usual couch-nap after school (actualy its usually me passing out from exhaustion on the couch after school for like an hour or two) cause I had to go shopping and help carry stuff and walk a lot and stuff to get part-e-y supplies (stupid family, making me .........move and stuff :( ) so now Im sleepy and might wake up late tomozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Anyway GJ keep it up thanx for the update! mwah!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 03:45:47 PM »
Maki/Reina, Ai/Risa, Miki/Aya those poor girls...  :(

“I slept with her.”

You never were one to avoid telling the truth, were you?

My chest tightens. My eyes narrow. My lips purse together.

She takes it as a sign that I’m pissed off because of what she did to Maki. No wonder Maki and Reina have been a little odd lately. I should be pissed off about that, right? I should be angry that my best friend ruined something good that my other friend had going, right? Then why do I feel like I’ve just lost everything dear to me? It’s not like… it’s not like Miki and I have obligations to each other or anything… do we?

“I don’t know how it happened! I just… she was having a bad day… and… and… I went and screwed it all up, didn’t I?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Yeah.”

“Aya?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re crying.”
That's so sad. I could picture in my head Aya's reaction. And after that picture i just heard my heart break.

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »
omg 300 ish posts! PARTY! But yeah, my heart also broke. As I sit here crying I remember the visual I made up in my head of Aya and Miki...... It went something like

(Faraway shot of Miki, from Aya's seat, looking up)
Miki: I slept with Maki
(shot of Aya, VO of her thoughts as she looks down, sad, her eyes can't meet with Miki's for she wont be able to control herself)
Miki: “I don’t know how it happened! I just… she was having a bad day… and… and… I went and screwed it all up, didn’t I?”
(Zoomed in on Miki's upper body, showing all the body language of her hands as she tries to explain. She takes a few steps but stays virtually on the same spot because she goes back and forth..... She tries to look at anything but the person in front of her, afraid of what she might see in their eyes.Still taken from a lower angle, mainly to fit in her whole body)
“Yeah.”
( Slight pause before the 'yeah'. Closeup of the bottom part of Aya's face, not showing the eyes, just the mouth and its dead straight)
“I’m sorry.”
(Closeup of Miki, she is looking down, her head bent down, hair framing her face)
“Yeah.”
(The same shot, but the centre is now her cheek, the camera moved a few inches to the right. Youu can see her hair framing the right side and her cheek and about half her mouth.)
“Aya?”
(Closeup of Miki, this time she is looking at Aya-straight at the camera because it is positioned where she is supposed to be sitting, taken from her POV-, concern and sadness in her eyes.)
“Yeah?”
(The same shot, only closer and an inch or two to the left, not showing the left (her right) cheek and showing the lips mostly)
“You’re crying.”
(Upclose of Miki's lips as she says it, the background is black. Then it cuts to a picture of the complete bottom half of Aya's face, (showing a wet trail being slowly formed as we meet a tear on its decent on the left side of her face -from our POV the left, from her, its her right cheek- and we see it reach the slope of her cheek at a painfully slow pace and linger there) and slowly the camera moves up, showing her whole face... from the dimples which are curently invisible to the lone tear streaming its way down her right cheek -the one obstructed from our view by the clever camera shots- and the newborn tears shinning in the surface of her eyes)
FIN
AND CUT! Thank you, you have all been fantastic! I'll see you on the next set, we'll keep this one, see you guys.....

What did you think?

Notes: the backgroud gets blurier by the shot, when it reaches the whole "Yeah" thing with the closeups, the background is black and all you can see is part of their faces. especially Aya's, to create a feeling of lonelyness and pain etc. This takes place in Aya's dressing room, so she is sitting down on her makeup chair in front of the mirror that is why when we look at Miki, the camera is from a low angle. Miki is confused and scared so she tries to not look her in the eye because she is afraid of what she might find there (jealousy, hate etc she doesn't want to lose her) and that is why she rambles, coz she doesn't know how Aya is feeling or that she understood completely or that she is heartbroken because she loves her..... Anyway this was my interpretation of the scene, blame my stupid English teacher for giving me this homework and me practicing on you! XP
 Actually I didnt cry, although I thought I would because my rent and bro is are cooking sum onions for a (horrible) dish that they will cook, I am sory zay, but it really is horrible, and I hope you dont get suckered into trying it  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 04:47:45 PM by sweeety »

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »
this is getting interesting

at part 2 I thought Kame had a thing for reina (especially after reading Sun...poor kame...do something!),
but then you got me going O_O in surprise with that unexpected gakikame at the end

(lol I confess I had a glimpse of part 3 beforehand and thought it was gonna be takagaki)

She stood. She stared. She analysed what she saw before her eyes.

Takahashi Ai: Current Morning Musume leader.

Blank expression or not, her mind was always working, always thinking. Something was wrong. Today’s dynamics weren’t up to par. What was it this time?

Ai patrolled the dance studio and briefly checked the time. They had a whole twenty-four minutes before rehearsal would begin. Her nostrils slightly flared as she realised there was one missing member: non other than her best friend and sub-leader. She had articulated several times before that she wanted all members to be at the studio a full thirty minutes before rehearsal began. Just as Ai had reached for her cell phone, said sub-leader ran into the studio with ruffled hair and expression to match. Ai’s eyebrow twitched.

“Ai-chan, I’m SOOOO sorry!!!” a breathless Risa yelled, almost smashing her forehead on the ground in attempt to deepen her apology. Ai’s eyebrow twitched again, not because of Risa’s tardiness, but because the atmosphere seemed to become even stranger.

Ai patted Risa on the shoulder, causing the girl to violently convulse defensively.
I like the way you wrote this part and the miki and aya conversation, i can totally imagine this happening.

well surprise surprise...looking forward to see how you're gonna sort everybody out :lol:

btw that last gakikame part was kinda...hot  :oops:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 04:37:12 PM »
@ sweeety
you should've added tears coming down ayaya's cheeks like at the last 'yeah' with just half of her face...  :P

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2008, 04:39:16 PM »
lol, thats why the camera panned to the left, beecause thats where the tear streamed down her face, Ill add it though, thanx.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2008, 08:31:13 PM »
I am in love with ur writing, please keep going at this pace... If this gets continued like it is then Sun can wait (as long as its not forgotten) ;)

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2008, 01:28:28 PM »
 :w00t: at the amount of replies  :wub:

sweeety: Your replies always make me smile! It's nice to see so much enthusiasm in one post. OMG so much detail went into your little scene analysation of the Aya/Miki part. It reminds me of English class and I had to do things similar to that too  :sweatdrop: Oh btw, about the Maki cheating on Reina with Miki thing, I think it was made pretty clear in the first part that I wrote. Or pretty heavily hinted at, at least  8)

lollipopgirl: Sun eh. I'm still trying to get the flow back in to that one  :( For now I'll keep working on this little story until something brilliant hits me over the head  :banghead:

Next part will be up sometime tonight!!  :P

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2008, 03:49:06 PM »
Part 4

“Where have you been?”

It was like a showdown in some corny western cowboy movie. The two idols intensely watched each other like hawks; one, with swollen and tired eyes, the other with eyes darkened with guilt and self-loathing.

“I was...” the older of the two found herself unable to even utter the truth.

Silence.

Reina crossed her arms and leaned against the doorframe, waiting for Maki to continue, waiting for some sort of excuse that was meant to be bought as “reason”. Maki struggled to find her voice, almost pleading Reina with her eyes to understand.

“I have to tolerate not being able to see someone I barely get to see in the first place,” Reina’s strained voice barely reached Maki’s ears. The soloist felt her guilt clench tighter and tighter in a forceful grip inside her chest.

“I’m sorry,” Maki whispered back, trying to get a hold of herself.

Silence.

Reina’s patience was wearing thin. She had all but given Maki her blood and guts, and what had she gotten in return?

Nothing.

“If I asked you to not be angry, you still will be, won’t you?” Maki desperately asked the younger, searching for some sort of sign – any sign – that things would be okay. She knew deep down with a heavy sinking feeling that they wouldn’t be after tonight.

“Just tell me where you were all those times!” Reina suddenly screamed, her hands balled and clenched into angry fists while her shoulders stood square and slightly trembled. The sudden outburst caused Maki to jump, her eyes widening in surprise and simultaneously, fear.

It hurt. It hurt that Reina was angry and yelling at her, though that was by her own doing. It hurt that she didn’t have it in her to say what she had been doing all those times when “work rang”. It hurt because she knew that the chances of her and Reina being as happy as they were in the beginning were very slim. It hurt because she was the one the caused this entire… failure… in their once fairytale relationship. She turned the anger on no one but herself.

“Trust me, you don’t want to hear it,” Maki replied through gritted teeth, the memory of the times with Miki flashed in her mind, making her feel sick.

“What do you expect me to do? Turn a blind eye? Pretend like we never had any problems and live happily ever after? Look at me! I have the best girlfriend in the entire world! She’s never done me wrong! No, Maki would never do that!” Reina sarcastically shot back. The poison laced in her words could have made the world’s deadliest snake tremble.

“I slept with Miki, okay?!” Maki yelled back at Reina, tears flowing from her eyes, unable to take her girlfriend’s verbal assault any longer. Her sobs echoed throughout Reina’s small apartment, making it seem cold and lonely.

Reina held an unreadable expression on her fatigued face. She stared at – no – through Maki and in to nothingness. Her mind went blank, her body felt numb, though she could hear a deafening pounding in her head. As Maki carefully edged closer, her brain jolted to life.

How dare she touch me after she touched Fujimoto.

The hand that Maki had tentatively reached out was violently struck away in rage.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Reina, I’m sorry. I know - ”

“Don’t talk to me.”

“But I never meant - ”

That was all Maki managed to get out before her jaw was greeted by Reina’s fist. The soloist stumbled back a step or two, rubbing her jaw with a look of none other than hurt in her eyes.

I said, don’t talk to me.”

The rokkie stood unmoving, unfeeling and unforgiving.

The soloist turned to leave, glancing one last time at Reina before shutting the door behind her. She had lost everything important in her life, because she was stupid enough to let another have her way.

Reina had sunk to her knees the moment the door clicked in to its original place. Everything that she had been holding inside of her burst out in a furious manner, and she cried and wailed and bawled until her voice became hoarse. She couldn’t do this, it was too heavy to hold on her own. Despite her mental and physical exhaustion she hastily changed and before she realised it she was walking down the dark streets, dialing an all too familiar phone number.

“…mrmpgh… Reina-chan, it’s like three am...”

When you like someone – I mean - really like someone, why are you so afraid to say anything to them? Why are you afraid of telling them the truth? Instead you just offer your support and act as normal as possible, while in the shadows you’re sleeping around with one of your friends. 

Sometimes you don’t plan those kinds of things… they just sort of happen. Once it begins, it’s awfully hard to stop, even when you know that you’re hurting someone else.

Sometimes when you tell your closest friend what’s been going on, you wish you hadn’t. You wish you hadn’t let out your secret, you wish you never opened your mouth, because you sure as hell weren’t prepared for the reaction that you just got.

That’s what I found myself wishing as I watched tears fall uncontrollably from Aya’s eyes. She was crying and I couldn’t even move to comfort her. It wasn’t right… she wouldn’t be that upset over what I did… would she?

People say that I’m brash, arrogant, obnoxious. Whatever. In front of Aya, I lose all that. I always said what I felt, especially with her.

Then why was it so hard for me to say what was on my mind at that moment?

I forced myself to move forward, reaching out my arms to hug her. Before I could get any closer she took a step back.

Away from me.

She didn’t want to be near me.

She didn’t want me.

She told me to leave.

And it hurt.

As I turned away from her, I heard the distinct sound of glass shattering against a wall.

As I closed the door behind me, I heard the distinct sound of my own heart shattering against Aya.

“…mrmpgh… Reina-chan, it’s like three am...”

“Eri,” Reina’s voice barely managed to whisper. The teenager had been exhausted beyond all means and was struggling to keep a grasp on some form of sanity.

“Reina? What’s wrong? What happened?” Eri’s voice panicked upon hearing the state Reina seemed to be in.

Within twenty minutes Reina had reached Eri’s apartment, having already left her own before making the phone call. Without a word she was let in and immediately sat down. Without another word she began her relentless battle with heartbreak while Eri offered all she could possibly give.

After several hours of tears, frustration, anger and anguish, Eri had managed to convince Reina to get a little bit of sleep. The two girls, closely bonded shared the bed. To say that Eri had it easy would be an understatement, as she forced herself to stay awake while the other slept. Every time Reina began crying in her sleep, Eri would wake up her so that she would stop seeing whatever bad things she was seeing in her dreams.

Eri wished she could take all the pain away from her friend, she wished that Reina didn’t have to go through so much hell.

But this was Reina’s battle.

All Eri could do now was watch from the sidelines.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2008, 05:17:50 PM »
Uwaaah! That was too much for me..  :cry:
Actually I love it..  It's the kind of story I'd really appreciate. XD
Everyone went into chaos, misery, desperation, it's awesome!  :twisted:
Aya/Miki part was the best! Miki finally realises Aya's feelings.  :D

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2008, 07:33:17 PM »
That was saaaaaaaaad...  :'(
Poor Reina and poor Aya...
Well, I'm wondering what Maki and Miki will do now. They really need to make things better!  :yep:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2008, 03:16:32 AM »
* JFC reads Part 4

:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2008, 10:50:43 AM »
awwww, so sad!  :hip cry: :fainted: :farofflook: :pleeease: :tantrum: :sweat: :stunned: :imdead: :on_plug: :k-crazy: :k-sad: :mon cry: :mon zoom: :mon emo: :mon waterworks: :mon hanky: :mon surr: :mon nwei: :mon runcry: :mon santasad: :gmon tears: :pig cry: :cry:

Poor Reina, Maki, Miki, Aya and Eri. I hope they sort things out between them...........
I had a bad feeling Reina was gonna sleep with Eri, and it camre true! XD Jks, I thought she slept with her, because I didnt realise that part was Aya and Miki so I thought oh no this sounds like she slept with her friend or something..
 From this chapter I've gathered that both girls feel very sorry for what they did, and know they were stupid. Maki is feeling guilty and remorsefull and it seems like she doesn't want her relationship with Reina to end and wants to keep fighting for her. I like that. But Miki seems like she didn't realise her feelings for Aya, even now. I think she will soon realise that she is in love with her and that she loves her back thats why she is reacting this way. But they are gonna have a very tough time getting together, what with Miki having just slept with someone and Aya feeling cheated on even though she isn't seeing Miki. But I think that maybe she thinks that Miki and Maki are together now. That she lost Miki forever. That would explain why she is acting like it's the end of the world. If only she had told her off her feelings earlier then maybe they would have been together and then Miki would not have slept with Maki. I drew this picture which was inspired by your story. That last thing in the Aya/Miki excerpt broke my heart. It made me feel and it gave me a bit of drawing inspiration. This is something like the picture that went into my head when I read that, and the reason this post took me so long to post (well, this and the game I am playing).

But now that I think about it, Aya may have lost Miki..... I wont go further into this rant because my post is already long enough. Lemme just say, awesome story, I luv it and I hope you continue it. It is very well written, I like the composition, context etc. of the story....(I really should stop procrastinating and just do my homework.....)
I know the picture is crap.....but I wanted to make it anyway..... It's supposed to be Mikis heart breaking, and I always imagined it made out of ice os glass..... so I drew a glass/ice heart being smashed into a few pieces.... not too many because then Ayaya might not be able to put it back together :( .....

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »
oMG.
totally making me cry... :cry:
everyone is having such a hard time... :cry:
i cant wait! :love:
i can totally relate to this mess,,, :angry:
haha.
keep up the osam woorkkk!

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2008, 07:32:03 PM »
Uwaaah! That was too much for me..  :cry:
Actually I love it..  It's the kind of story I'd really appreciate. XD
Everyone went into chaos, misery, desperation, it's awesome!  :twisted:
Aya/Miki part was the best! Miki finally realises Aya's feelings.  :D

That's me in a nutshell for you, I love writing angsty stuff  :sweatdrop: And yeah, Miki was a little slow to realise what was going on in Aya's mind.

That was saaaaaaaaad...  :'(
Poor Reina and poor Aya...
Well, I'm wondering what Maki and Miki will do now. They really need to make things better!  :yep:

If only things were that easy. Too bad it's a lot harder to fix things when they become so broken  :(

* JFC reads Part 4

:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

NoOOoOo! Don't make sad faces at me!!  :cry:

awwww, so sad!  :hip cry: :fainted: :farofflook: :pleeease: :tantrum: :sweat: :stunned: :imdead: :on_plug: :k-crazy: :k-sad: :mon cry: :mon zoom: :mon emo: :mon waterworks: :mon hanky: :mon surr: :mon nwei: :mon runcry: :mon santasad: :gmon tears: :pig cry: :cry:

Poor Reina, Maki, Miki, Aya and Eri. I hope they sort things out between them...........
I had a bad feeling Reina was gonna sleep with Eri, and it camre true! XD Jks, I thought she slept with her, because I didnt realise that part was Aya and Miki so I thought oh no this sounds like she slept with her friend or something..
 From this chapter I've gathered that both girls feel very sorry for what they did, and know they were stupid. Maki is feeling guilty and remorsefull and it seems like she doesn't want her relationship with Reina to end and wants to keep fighting for her. I like that. But Miki seems like she didn't realise her feelings for Aya, even now. I think she will soon realise that she is in love with her and that she loves her back thats why she is reacting this way. But they are gonna have a very tough time getting together, what with Miki having just slept with someone and Aya feeling cheated on even though she isn't seeing Miki. But I think that maybe she thinks that Miki and Maki are together now. That she lost Miki forever. That would explain why she is acting like it's the end of the world. If only she had told her off her feelings earlier then maybe they would have been together and then Miki would not have slept with Maki. I drew this picture which was inspired by your story. That last thing in the Aya/Miki excerpt broke my heart. It made me feel and it gave me a bit of drawing inspiration. This is something like the picture that went into my head when I read that, and the reason this post took me so long to post (well, this and the game I am playing).
[pic]
But now that I think about it, Aya may have lost Miki..... I wont go further into this rant because my post is already long enough. Lemme just say, awesome story, I luv it and I hope you continue it. It is very well written, I like the composition, context etc. of the story....(I really should stop procrastinating and just do my homework.....)
I know the picture is crap.....but I wanted to make it anyway..... It's supposed to be Mikis heart breaking, and I always imagined it made out of ice os glass..... so I drew a glass/ice heart being smashed into a few pieces.... not too many because then Ayaya might not be able to put it back together :( .....

I think Miki had figured out a LONG time ago just what kind of feelings she had for Aya, she was just too scared to admit it to herself. It's like Maki said in the first chapter, Miki was afraid so she tried to push those thoughts out of her mind by sleeping around with everyone but Aya.

Oooh, thats a cool drawing you have there. I like the idea that Miki's heart is made out of glass, it seems very fitting of her  :)

oMG.
totally making me cry... :cry:
everyone is having such a hard time... :cry:
i cant wait! :love:
i can totally relate to this mess,,, :angry:
haha.
keep up the osam woorkkk!

Noticed that you joined recently, so welcome and thanks for reading!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Takahashi Ai - Yume kara Samete