JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Seibu

Author Topic: takamina fanfic "fang likes ribbon"  (Read 6523 times)

Offline minami_pops

takamina fanfic "fang likes ribbon"
« on: February 25, 2014, 01:14:39 PM »
its my first time  :nervous
i hope could give review for this  :bow:

Fang Likes Ribbon

Pairing: TakaTomo, KojiYuu, AtsuMii

Prologue
One night I walked home alone, I looked at the sky is so beautiful with stars, moon and someone.. eh? I saw somebody on the rooftop, I wonder what is that person doing there ‘hmm maybe wants to jump off to the ground and.. oh no! if it’s true..’ I run to the roof as fast as I could.

When I reach there I saw a figure like a girl, tall one, long hair but I can’t saw her face clearly,
“hm ano.. what are you doing here? It’s dangerous standing there” I try to talk but I got no reply, “it’s late already, better u go home now, u must be sleepy right?” I smile then she turn around me and approach at me “you are the one who is need to go bed, sleep with your teddy bear” she said without look at me. “what? Me?” point at myself “I’m not a little girl you know!” I shouted “it’s not me who say you are a little girl but yourself, midget” she walk away and leave me
STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: takamina fanfic "fang likes ribbon"
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 01:22:57 PM »
Ah... who is that long hair lady...?

Tomochin? well the attitude sounded like her...

And the 'little girl' is Minami...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the new story... Vampire story?

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 01:36:27 PM »
 :cow: :cow:

expecting chapter 1!!!

Offline minami_pops

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 04:40:37 PM »
oh.. hai.. its tomochin,
i've writed em on my book..
thanks for reading..  :bow:  :heart:

chapter 1

"minami wake up!" takamina's mother shouted from the kitchen, "ughh i'm so sleepy" takamina reach her clock beside the bed. "aiiih! i'm gonna late, i'm gonna late" takamina hurriedly run to her bath room. " i'm going mom!" takamina shouted while she run to open the door "minami, bring your bento" her mother say "she's gone already" her brother says

at the school

"oh thanks kami-sama, u've save my life" when she reached her class and sat down "yo midget" a friend little taller then her patted her shoulder. "oh yuko, u're also same with me, pervert midget" takamina complaint, "i'm taller than you" yuko said proudly. "i'm so sleepy now" takamina lean her back at the chair "i can help you to stay waking up" you grinned "how? help me please" takamina grab her hand and give her best puppy eye "close your eye, i'll help you" yuko smile like squirrel. after following yuko direction, takamina wait until yuko give her help "kyyaaa!" takamina scream like hell. "yuko you are not help me, you just pinch my cheeks.. it's hurt" takamina smack her head  "itaiiii!"

bell has rang, teacher has come to the classroom, she gave them so many lesson and of course our poor takamina can't concentrate, she's hungry and her cheeks still hurt. finally lunch time.

yuko, kojima, miichan, acchan and takamina gather in the canteen. acchan has enjoyed her meal with miichan, feeding each other like nobody around them. yuko like usual flirting with kojima and got smack from her nyan nyan, takamina just keep silent, mixing all the things near her to her meal, thinking about the girl last night.

"oi midget, look at you food!" yuko pat her head "hm what?" she reply like nothing happen "are you having problem minami?" acchan ask. takamina tell her friends about last night.

"maybe she just broke up and try to kill herself like it happen in drama" miichan says "takamina, she should thanks to you because you save her life" kojima hold takamina's hand "hey! don't touch my nyan nyan!" yuko slaps takamina's hand "i didn't touch her" takamina pout "it's not time to getting jealous" kojima says "i should, only me who can touch my nyan nya" yuko pout.

'i may cant regonize her face but i remember her voice' takamina tought. takamina continue her lunch and "huueeekkk.. it's so terrible, how could my food being like this?" she looked at her friends "you mix all the things to you meal minami" acchan point at her food.

when school finished 'i will find that girl, she teased me out last night i am gonna take revenge' takamina thought to herself.

oh ok.. im tired now  ;D
hmm maybe make you all bored,, but i promised will post the next soon,
theey will meet there  :inlove:  :mon bye:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:52:57 PM by minami_pops »

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 06:01:47 PM »
Welcome author san..  :welcome
haha .. its been awhile about takatomo fic.. not many update the fic about takatomo. so I'm glad you did..   :thumbsup waiting for next update. .. Gambateh!  :yossi:

Offline minami_pops

Re: TakaTomo fanfic "fang likes ribbon" chap 2
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 12:11:46 PM »
thanks for review..
i'm back..
i'll do my best for this fanfic..
i'd love to receive any suggestions  :twothumbs

chapter 2

Takamina goes to supermarket. when she saw her favorite drink she approached it but she can't reach. it's too high for her she looked at that drink sadly. suddenly a hand with smooth skin grab that juice and gave it to takamina. takamina bowing say thank you for that little help.

"arigatou nee-chan" takamina smile at the girl with wavy hair, pink lips, so fashionable. the girl look at takamina from head to toe "we have met once" she said leaving the small girl behind "once? who is she? i never she her" she talk to herself "i got it" she run out to the girl outside there.

"hey you!" takamina call her while running to approach her "hm?" she got only that as response "i know you, you..you are that girl right?" she point at her "you teased me last night" the girl smile and you can see her...

takamina's eyes widened and she covered her mouth "a fang? you..you are v-vampire" she step backward "i'm not vampire! i'm human like you tiny ribbon" she feel upset. "i'm itano tomomi but just call me tomochin" she introduce herself.

tomo leave the small girl but she stop her step "i will remember you, ribbon. prepare yourself" she smirk and gone "eh..! prepare myself? is that mean she is a real vampire? she wants to bite me? suck my blood until i die?" suddenly she felt so scared, "kami-sama" please help me" she cried

since that day takamina feel haunted by that words tomochin says, she didn't want to die. all the bad things spinning around in takamina's mind..

jane.. its for this chapter..  :P

Taka: too short  :smhid
Author: like you *facepalm*
Taka: i'm not short! i didn't grown perfectly *pout*
Author *patted taka's head*

Offline minami_pops

Re: takamina fanfic "fang likes ribbon" update
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 03:21:40 PM »
hehe.. here the chapter 3..
thanks guys, i can't believe you read this.. khehehe

author: taka forget her breakfast again,  :smhid
taka: i forgot to set up my alarm
author: that's mean you are getting old *whisper*
taka: what you say? *evil mode ON*
author: no, i said you are kawaii
taka: ne kawaii? thank you *hug author*
tomo:  :angry: *cough* get away OR.. *deathly glare*
author: *nod, run as fast as F1 [?]*

chapter 3

acchan and miichan sat down at the bench around school "acchan, if i were a flower, what would you be?" miichan ask holding acchan's hand "i would be the soil" she smile brightly "hmm you don't wanna be the bee?" miichan says "i won't, bee always move to the other flower after they sucked honey from the flower but soil always stay for the flower until they bloom" acchan grinning "sugoi~" miichan hug her arm.

takamina came to school with awkward move, she's scare, haunted, unlike usual.

"ne ne.. see that acchan, takamina looks so weird today" miichan pointed to takamina. "she's alway like that since the first we met her" she reply "but now is more than before, totally weird" she said worriedly

someone patted takamina's shoulder "KYAAAA...!" she scream like hell make all ears near her fall down. "calm down takamina" miichan hugged her "i'm so scared and haunted" her body shivered, her lips was pale "what's wrong minami?" acchan caressing her hair "i meet vampire" she widened her eyes "pffft huahahaha" they both laugh so hard "vampire?" acchan still laugh "are you kidding us?" miichan added "i saw her, her fang, she's the girl i met last night!" she yelled leave them.

"hey midget, what happen to you? i heard you voice disturbing my ears" yuko approached "you wouldn't believe me" she pouts "tell us, we will hear you" kojima sit down next to her. "she meet vampire" miichan n atsuko appear "eh..? there is no vampire midget" yuko shook her head "why you don't believe me?" taka whisper.

bell has rung, a new teacher come in to the classroom. long wavy hair, girly, beautiful eyes, so fashionable.

"ohayou minna-san" she greet the student. takamina widened her eyes, seeing the girl she knew "you..?!" she stood up "oh ribbon, nice to see you here" she smile softly "wh-why do you.." she fainted "takamina!" all the student approached her.

in couple time takamina wakes up "ugh.. my haid" she cried squeeze her head "are you forgot your breakfast?" a voice come to near her "don't touch me" taka cover her neck with her hands "you still thinking about my teeth? i'm your teacher here not vampire, how could you hurt me this way" she look down walking to outside the room 'did she mad at me? she must feel so hurt' she feel bad after seeing tomo's sad face.

huffh tired today, tomo give me her best deathly glare.

next.. i give you a little info
something happen to taka, it's her first *** :halo:
i can't tell you the detail  :D

jane.. thanks guys
doumo arigatou. :wave:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 04:20:20 PM »
So Tomo is Taka's teacher? OH my GODDD!!!! This is gonna be GOOD!!!!
And taka's first... kiss?? it's not time right? Can't be, right? it's too early, wayyyy to early for them to have sex! :D

Offline minami_pops

Re: takamina fanfic "fang likes ribbon" chapter 4
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 05:44:34 PM »
thanks for reading..
sorry if i make you wait but..
here i come to continue the story..

Chapter 4

Takamina goes to her friends, they are in the canteen having lunch together but takamina looks sad and confused. she sat down there next to acchan, "heyyo midget, are you okay?" yuko patted her shoulder "i think i'm a bad person" she said as she look down to the floor "ahaha of course you are bad, because you are midget" yuko laugh out loud "STOP THAT BAKA!" she got slam by haruna "yuko, you are not help here" acchan grumble. takamina laid her head on the table.

after school finished, takamina and friends went to certain cafe. there takamina didn't say anything, she kept silent while hey friends chit chatting together and laugh for no reason. 'tsk why do she come in my mind, can she go away?' takamina groan in her mind.

yuko throw a piece of paper on her face "oi..? You like statue decoration in this cafe, had been silent while we chatted" yuko began to nag. "ah I'm just thinking about my English grades were declining, my parents would scold heavily" she sighed. "You just need to study harder, it was difficult for you?" acchan give advice while rubbing her head, "you forgot that our English teachers is itano sensei who always chased me endlessly?" she said, looking displeased.

when they are discussing about ​​takamina's problem and their new teacher, suddenly there was someone who embraced takamina from behind and kissed her cheek gently. it makes the little girl was shocked and looked towards the people who embrace her.

"ah why are you here? don't you mad at me?" takamina said when she saw the brown-haired woman. "how can I be mad at you if you always made ​​me think about your cute face?" she say with her arms tightened on takamina, takamina can not comment just looked at her facepalm. "itano seemed to like takamini, every time she saw her, she always stuck to her like super glue" yuko whisper to acchan, acchan nodded her head agreeing yuko statement. "can i borrow this small girl?" itano ask them "sure, you also can help her in English lessons, she got poor grades during a test last week" miichan allow her teacher brought her friend who had been signaled to reject the request of itano but miichan ignored it. takamina glared at her friend. 'stupid kid!' grumbled in his mind.

hurriedly she brought the girl out of the cafe, when they reach a quiet place she leaned the girl he against the wall. The girl started to sweat, heart pounding. itano getting closer to her face, she could feel the breath of the girl, who began an irregular breath, warm and smell fresh mint. itano smiled when she saw the girl's face is getting nervous, she was getting more closer to the girl.

'Kami-sama, why is my heart pounding? what will she do? why I do not have the strength to resist it?' takamina thought to herself, do not know what the reason, takamina could not resist itano . without a word, itano started kissing the little girl's lips  slowly. that kiss makes Takamina weak, her body trembling, her heart beat faster and faster, she could feel that her face began to redden.

itano releasing the kiss and stared at the girl with a soft smile, "I got you" whispered on the girl's ear. itano leave the poor girl alone, she melts like ice cream exposed to the scorching sun. 'sh.. she stole my first kiss'.

na~ it's done already, i should go home now,
i hope you like it.  osshhhh :rock:
i'll be back to continue this.
i still accept the review.
janee~  :sleep:

Offline takashu

• ecchi
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 10:21:00 AM »
wwwooooowww sooo sweeetttttt...
tomo kiss takamina.... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

update please... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Akira ryusen sora

• Ecchi
  • KAIxACCHAN / ATSUMINA FOREVER!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 03:53:32 PM »
Tomochin so cruel and poor minami,seems like she is so shock haha :grin:
Please update soon :twothumbs

Offline minami_pops

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 05:01:20 PM »
i'll update this story in three or four days later..
i hope you'll wait for this..
hehehe... thanks for reading my first fanfic..
 :inlove:  XD

Offline minami_pops

Re: takamina fanfic "fang likes ribbon" chapter 5
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 05:55:08 PM »
thanks guys for waiting..
i made new fanfic then i forgot to continued this one  :grin:
ok.. let's see..

Chapter 5

[Tomochin POV]

when I reach home, I went into my room the weather is quite hot. I took a bath and singing happily, such as people falling in love. yap I was in love. That little guy.. ah i mean little girl made ​​me this way.

"ne.. it's really tired day, to be a teacher is not easy but i'm happy that you always here with me, beside me, accompany me when I'm alone" i took my best friend's photo, i met her 2 days before i went to New York. i thought i wouldn't see her face again, i really miss her but... i'm happy you approached me that nigh,

-Flashback

"aiiih. why people make fun of me just because of this my teeth? anything wrong?"

I was walking home from school, this time I do not want to be picked up by my driver. I'm bored with my life, every day doing the same thing. after school I had to learn, tutoring, and do whatever I like without the real friend.

My parents are busy with their business, I'm used to doing everything myself, from dining to vacations. did they forget that they have daughter?

my step suddenly stop when I heard someone sobbing in the alley near me. i approached to that alley and peeking up, I saw a girl picking up something on the ground. I try not to care but her sobs makes me can not bear to leave her alone.

"hey, let me help you but stop crying" I said while helping her. she turned to me and wiped her tears. "A-arigato ne-chan" she said. "you're 1st grade junior high school? i think... you are elementary student" i lower down my voice at the last words while i saw her book, she is so small and cute. "mouu~ you gonna say i'm small, right?" she pouts and i just nodded. "why are you crying?" i ask "my friend try to steal my homework but i didn't let him to take it, he mad at me and ruin my book, he always treat me like this way" she looked down at the ground. i think we're same, i rubbed her shoulder and she smile cutely.

she ask me to buy ice cream and talk at the bench near the park around us. she likes talking, kind also polite. i'm happy i can meet her, i feel i'm not alone anymore. we talk about ourselves until the sky getting dark,

"ne-chan let's go home, Another time we will see again. by the way, I haven't seen you smile, it will definitely look cute when you smile" she winked, I try to smile and hope she does not mock me like the other. but... she ran to me and hugged me, eeeh? she wasn't afraid of me ah I mean my fangs?.

"ja ne~" she waves then running away with her smile.

"hey, you leave your picture, you can't..." i shout but she's gone "finished your homework" i continued while looking at her picture.

-End Flashback

"kawaii~" you say that when you see my smile, i never forget you. i clearly remember when you say that your ribbon can speak if i squeeze it, then you speak out when i touched it, your act is so funny, did you remember me?

[Takamina POV]

"ohh my lips is not virgin anymore, i should take my first kiss back" i lied to my bed. oh kami-sama, she's really classy robber. why did you make her easy to steal my lips? did i do wrong? it is my punishment? oh should die soon. suddenly my phone rang i look the screen, it's acchan. "moshi moshi" i said "where are you? you didn't back here? we are waiting for you" she said in worried. "aaah gomen, i forgot guys, that crazy girl make me lose my mind" i pat my forehead "oi BAKA!! you leave us after having fun with that freaking sexy babe? not fair" i hear that is yuko's voice "e..eehh i'm not having fun!" i shout "ne.. let's talk about it tomorrow" she said and hung up the phone without waiting for my answer.

Next morning.

I gather with my friends on the roof of the school, we discussed about the sudden attack by tomochin-sensei. I hope we can stop that sudden attack by that crazy teacher. honestly, she made ​​my heart nearly off.

door in the roof of the school which is behind us slowly open. I felt something familiar. usually this happens when ... oh I'm starting to hate this feeling.

"yattaaa" she said hugging me "let me go" i cried "i won't, i miss you ribbon" she squeeze my body "hey you already kiss me yesterday, now you said miss me?" i pushed her away from me "un.. that's not enough, i want you~ i need you~ i love you~" she sing and dance hebirote and my friends join her dancing.

"guys.. which side are you?!" i yelled, they point at me then her, what is that mean? "ne.. midget, did you say that you want to take back you kiss from her right?" yuko approach tomochin and clinging on her. i nod without thinking about anything, i saw tomochin smile widened she touched her lips "that's mean you should kiss her to take it back" haruna said tilted her head. i can feel my blood rush into my cheeks.  "so~ have fun minami" acchan grinning and run to the stair with another friends. "NO.....!!" i run after them but unfortunately tomochin blocks my way, 'die' i shout at myself on my mind.

"it's my pleasure to give it back to you and i could give you extra charge" she smirked and touch my lip with her finger, "NO.. thanks, but better not" i run to the down stair. she run after me like not letting me go. oh god, what is she? she caught my skirt and felt down on my knees before i reach the stair.

I feel the wind blow my lower body. damn, I heard chuckle, "pink, ribbon at the both side, kawaii~" i hear her giggling, wait.. WHAT? i turn my gaze at mt lower body and.. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" both of us creamed. "no, let me go! u pervert" i cried and freak out when i found my skirt drop off. she's gonna rape me now! help..!!

sorry for long wait,  :bow:
nah it's done today.,
let's see what happen to them next.  :grin:
 :yep:

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 06:25:58 PM »
Takatomo kawaii :3
Thanks for updating...
Please update soon^^

Offline minami_pops

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 02:03:26 PM »
hai hai...
me again  :rofl:
lets continued this fic
thanks for reading  :D

Chapter 6

after school finished

takamina sat on  the bench at the school yard. she stretched her body, put off her ribbon, fix her hair. she calm herself, close her eyes as her head tilted to the bright blue sky, water suddenly fell in her right cheek, "eh ..?" she opened her eyes and saw her friends smile at her.

"ah girls, where are you? i'm asking for help but you gave her an opportunity" she sigh, "sooo what she did?" yuko sat on her lap. "I was almost raped by her. lucky I could run away to save my life" she said with annoyed tone "i should help her to rape you" yuko grinned as she poke her nose "hentai!" takamina push her away "ne minami, sorry to leave you but i think you should tell her by yourself, you know she just look at you while she's around us" acchan suggested. "my hun hun is right, you talk to her and said you are a BOY not GIRL. maybe she would stay away from you if you tell her that you are a guy, then she'll look for other girl" miichan said as she sucked her lollipop. "baka! it'll definitely fail" haruna slap her arm.

*ring ring ring* takamina's phone rang, "who's this?" she saw the number but there is no name, "ah moshi moshi" she answer "ribbon, where are you? you have a punishment now!" the person on the phone says "ribbon? oh that's the classy robber" takamina wide her eyes "come to me now, i'm in the office, you can't go home until you finish the punishment" she said "i didn't do anything" takamina defend herself "you are absent at my lesson" she ordered "tsk" takamina hang the phone and stood up "please wait for me, i had a punishment now" she look at her friend as they are nod.

Teacher Office

*knock knock* takamina knock the door before she came in, she approach the teacher "to the point" takamina said "clean up the toilets" she look her seriously 'eh, she looks serious now, i thought she can't be serious' taka talk to herself.

takamina goes to the toilet and start to cleaning up,  she must clean all the toilet in the school, its 10 toilets there. takamina take a rest for awhile, she just finish her 8th toilet, she can't continue now. she wipe her sweat with her hand. "dang it, she must be mad at me cause skip her subject and escape from her hentai mind" she's complaining while she sat down.

the door open, takamina yelled and ask to not use this toilet because she hasn't finished cleaning the toilet. "no need to yell at me" someone appear, it's tomochin. "ah~ i'm tired you know, it's really draining me, I had to go up and down the stairs cleaning all the toilets in this school" takamina sulk like a child. "here, drink first. i know you'll tire" she gave a fresh apple juice as she wipes takamina's sweat with her handkerchief.

'you look so cute. i hope you recognized me, why you didn't say anything?' tomochin thought as she look takamina in the eyes, 'oh damn, she looks beautiful, her eyes shining brightly like the sun in the morning, fresh and warm' takamina thought to herself 'she reminds me of someone' takamina talk in her mind. "sorry i made this punishment for you but i want you know that i care about you, i won't let you fail in your test next week. i should teach you and tutoring you, i'll go to your home, i told your mom that i will be your tutor now on" tomochin caressing takamina's messy hair.

in the other side, her friends are looking for her at every toilet in the school until they her someone talk in third floor toilet. "maybe she was here, i know this voice" haruna turn her head to the toilet near them. they approached the door but before they open it they hear someone scream out "kyaaa ribbon, you make me wet, i've told you be careful" tomochin's voice come out to the outside "did you hear that?" miichan closed her mouth and grab acchan's arm "minami" acchan says "ah~ that baka midget has started her action without tell me first. not fair" yuko complaint as her voice too loud to hear by that couple inside "baka! lower your voice down!" haruna smack her hand on yuko's head "ITAIIII!" she scream more louder

"ssttttt baka~ she will..." miichan cupped yuko's mouth with her hands but the door open and a figure like a child appear. "what are you doing here?" takamina put her hand on her waist "ah.. no.. we..a" acchan can't find any words to say "damn squirrel, you make them out. good job" haruna face palmed. "are you having sex here? it's unexpected you are hentai too" yuko said excitedly "what? sex? what are you talking about?!" takamina shouted as she shock by yuko's word "eto.. you said.. ah no i mean, tomochin sensei says that you made her..wet" acchan said shyly "eh? i won't having sex at this place, i need romantic scene, candle, pieces of rose laid on the bed and romantic music to do that think" tomochin grab takamina's hand and squeeze it. "yeah me too" takamina nodded agreeing "sou desu ne" miichan write all tomochin's words on her book "so.. let's do it in your room" tomochin look at takamina excitedly hearing takamina agreeing on her. "eh i did not want to do it with you" takamina just know what she has told before.

"she didn't do anything to me, she just splash the water at my leg and that's why i say that" tomochin explain to them and the all nods "better you finish it first, we've already hungry to wait you know" yuko place her hand on here belly.

takamina quickly finishing her punishment as she is hungry too. tomochin sat on the bench looking at those pairing kissing, flirting, hugging. it surely make her jealous cause she can't do it to takamina who always ignore and avoiding her every time she come to her. she frown and look down on the ground.

Offline ketsnegova

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 03:47:35 PM »
TakaTomo cute couple ... :wub:
Takamina when you remember Tomochin? :?
Tomo did not give up!
I will wait for the update. Thanks for the interesting fanfic minami_pops - sama. :twothumbs

Offline minami_pops

Re: TakaTomo "fangs likes ribbon" ch.7 15/10/14
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 07:42:19 PM »
Sorry for long update  :bow:

Chapter 7

Next day at school

AtsuMii couple enter the school gate while holding hand each other, happily greeting their friends. As they passing by at the bench near cherry blossom tree, they saw a girl sitting alone with head looked down to the ground. Acchan approach the girl with Miichan follow her behind.

"Ohayou Tomochin sensei" Acchan greeted
"Ah.. Maeda-san, ohayou" Tomochin a bit shocked by her sudden appearance.
"Hmm you look sad, is there something bothering you? Did our class made you in trouble?" She asked
Tomochin shakes her head "no, nothing to worry about it"
Miichan sat next to her "nah.. let me treat you a breakfast, maybe  you were hungry, I always feel sad if I'm forgetting my breakfast"
"Honey please. . She's not you" Acchan shook her head at Miichan's statement.
Tomochin let a small laugh looking at these couple. "Hey, you guys should go to the class now, I won't let you skip the class" she stood up giving them her mischievous smile and leave them behind.

"At least we make her sadness fly away ne" Miichan hugged Acchan's arm. She just smile as reply then drag her girlfriend to the class.

Takamina chase after Yuko who always tease her. They look like kids at the kindergarten.  Haruna just shook her head seeing those midgets. They bump into a girl who exactly is Tomochin. Yuko fall on Tomochin's oppai, Takamina stood there look at the scene. Haruna cover her eyes with her hands, didn't want to see that scene.
"It's soft ne" Yuko said with low voice.
"Please move" Tomochin try to push her but Yuko won't move.
suddenly someone pull Yuko away from Tomochin.
"Hey it's hurt!" Yuko frown.
Tomochin help Yuko to standing up.
"Takahashi san! I'm not allow you to be rude!" She pinched her ear.
"It's hurt.. let go of my ear, I just help you out" takamina trying to push away her hand.
"Hehe.. eat that Midget" Yuko smiling happily.
"Shut up Y-" before she could continue her words, Tomochin drag her out from the class.

At Teacher room

Takamina pouting her lips while Tomochin keep sulking at her.
"Minami, I've told your mother that you have extra lesson at my subject and she agreed and let me bring you to my place, understood?"
"Hmm" she just humming as response.
"Wait me at the gate after school" she patted her head.
"I'm not kid anymore" complain Takamina while pouting cutely.
Tomochin smiled at her cuteness.
'I miss her even more seeing her like this' though Tomochin.

Takamina back to her class, the bell has rang. Fortunately the teacher hasn't come yet. She sat at her chair. Yuko poke her to get her attention, Takamina just tilting her head a little bit waiting for Yuko to talk.
"Are you jealous?" She asked.
"What?! O-of course I'm not" but her cheeks become red a little bit.
"Gah.. you are a worse liar" Yuko roll her eyes.
Takamina look away to hide her red cheeks. Yuko keeps teasing her until the teacher come to the class. They got some homeworks and exam for the next week which make Takamina frustrated.  She known as the laziest student.

End School

Takamina patiently wait for Tomochin at the school gate, Yuko and Haruna approach her while Acchan and Miichan dash toward them. When they reach KojiYuu couple they stop their move to approach Takamina.
"What's going on?" Haruna ask confusingly.
"Takamina couldn't went with us, she has extra lesson with Tomochin sensei" Acchan explains.
"Let say it's a secret date behind the lesson" Miichan raised her eyebrows.
"Thehe.. I want to know what they do then" Yuko grinning widely.
"Stop being pervert, Takamina is not like you, pervert" Haruna slaps Yuko's arm.
"Ok guys we gotta now" Haruna added dragging the pervert squirrel going home.
Achhan and Miichan wave them a good-bye then walk home togeth and give Takamina  good-bye while passing by.

after a couple of time, Tomochin appear beside Takamina. She takes Takamin's hand which made her pulling her hand away from Tomochin's hand. But sadly Tomochin won't let her go. She gave her a smooth smile that showing her fangs. Don't know why but Takamina feel something at the smile.

Tomochin led her to the couch as they entered her house. Tomochin goes to her room to get change, she approach Takamina as she brought her tea and snacks. Takamina looks amazed at the room. It's all bling bling things. Like the stars all around the wall, expensive decorations that She never seen before. Tomochin lean her head to Takamina's shoulder, She made the small girl snap back to the reality.

They started studying while Takamina kept complaining with the exercises Tomochin gave her. Tomochin teach her patiently, no sign of giving up on her face. She knows Takamina hate it but she did it for her sake. Studying made Takamina extremely hungry, Tomochin order pizzas for them via delivery line. While waiting for the order to come, Tomochin started to activate again. She sat next to Takamina, put her arms around her neck and give her a peck on the cheek, the sudden attack made Takamina stunning.  She pull back her body away from Tomochin. Tomochin didn't give up yet.

"I'm hungry~" she pouts cutely
"Just wait for a while., can you?"
"I won't that food, I want to eat you A-L-I-V-E" she whisper with husky voice near Takamina's ear.
It surely made her shiver. Her sweat rolling down from her forehead, she's shutter.
"A..m.. I need to pee" she push her and run to the random room, when she lock the door, she realized that it wasn't toilet but someone's room.

She look around the room, it's Tomochin's room. She glance at the bed before out of the room but something caught her eyes. Something seem familiar.

====================================================

sorry for my bad english and grammar.

Thanks for reading :)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Seibu