JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Driver`s Licence feat. Utamaru

Author Topic: Let me be your heart [Chapter 5] 29/10 | Mayuki, Atsumina and other pairings  (Read 43847 times)

Offline Young Sun J

• Cutest
  • MaYuki is L O V E
The adventure! You are so brave Yuki!!

I love this story !!! MAYUKI  :heart:

Offline Prataz

• Member+
I love this!
What will happen next? Please do update =)

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
nice update,
Yuihan appear,
Rena & Yuki save here,
now is the adventure for them I think,
Mayu where are u??
Yuki u shouldn't give up... keep it up!!
what will happen next?
will they safety reach to the HQ??
or there will be some danger ahead??

Looking forward for the next update.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sayuki-san!! I haven't forgotton about this fanfic :cry: please update!! :bow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
I miss this fanfic :heart:

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
i love this fic  :deco: :heart:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
this history is really
nice , interesting
I love it  :inlove:
please update soon
I hope yuki found mayu.  :twothumbs

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
i'm new here, but i instantly fall to your fic, please update this fic soon, i want to know yukirin journey to find mayu~
and what going happen with sae and the rest of yuki family ?
I'll wait your updatee~

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sayuki-san please update, do it for mayuyu's birthday, I want to read more!!

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
should definitely continue this story
I want to know what will happen with Mayu Cyborg

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Please continue this fic
This is one of the most saddes fic I've ever read
For the first time I wanna cry for a fiction
I just love their forviden love

Thank you! 
Thank you for this
Thank for the story sayuki-sama

Offline Crimson

• Guilty Pleasure comes
Here u come, your loyal silent reader  :pimp:
That finally show her butt

Sayuki-san~
I love how u describe n write the story  :D
And as for this series, it is really depressing, isn't it..  :O
Hope Yuki really find her beloved cyborg soon~

Waiting for ur next update. N take care well  :twothumbs
Rawr..

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
im sorry sayuki-san but i have to comment again :nervous :bow:, but i love this fic!! :heart: :yep:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
just found this awesome fanfic  :twothumbs
now, I can't even imagine how these above people bare with waiting  :banghead:
I can't wait for an update  :cry:

please please  :yep:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Let me be your heart [Chapter 4] 19/12 | Mayuki, Atsumina and other pairings
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2013, 05:22:41 PM »
gagaggagagagaggggggggggggg  :shocked
Oh my, my heart is shivering~! OMG! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAD THIS SENSATION WHILE READING A FANFIC~
Sugoi~  :deco:
Yukirin you so epic~ I can't wait to see how would Yuki find Mayu XD
I love the sadness and pain in this! Just so dramatic and awesome!!!
I so look forward to your updates from now onSayuki-san! XD Will always stay up-to-date with this!!!! I'm glad that LoyalFlutist recommended me this! I'll go check other fics too...hehehe  :fap

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Let me be your heart [Chapter 4] 19/12 | Mayuki, Atsumina and other pairings
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2013, 05:48:00 PM »
I was like "YOSSHAAA~ update My feels"

:doh: :cry: update this Sayuki I'm begging you  :bow:

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
Ok, deeply sorry for abandoning this fic ^^: I lost my plot book for this fic so that explains why I haven't updated this for a long time. I'm still looking for that book thought since a lot of good details are in there T^T Anyway, please enjoy this short update until I found that stupid book! Thanks for reading my works <# I really appreciate your time here.

Chapter 5

In the next morning, when the sky was still in light yellow color, 3 figures in dark color coats wandered around the streets, heading to unspecific destination. There was no one on any streets at that time when people were still asleep. It was a great opportunity for the girls to go without getting caught by the police. They passed through many valleys, streets, houses, etc. until they arrived at an empty land outside of the city.

Yuki and Rena scanned the new area while Yui kept walking to a certain point in the middle of the land. She observed all the rocks lying stably on the ground. Until she found the one she was looking for, an ordinary rock to everyone. But it was the key to Yui. The rock, or rather be a bean-size stone, was lying next to a giant rock, which was about 3 meters tall. Yui stepped on the stone, like a switch, the giant rock immediately rolled away slowly to the side, leaving an underground underneath it. Yui gestured Yuki and Rena to come quickly and then, she went down the stairs, which led them deeper into the ground. Yuki followed right behind Yui, when Rena was the last one to go inside the hidden way, before the giant rock automatically rolled back, hid the secret way and the landscape remained normal.

Down under the ground, the girls were climbing down the stairs. It was very dark at first, since the rock had blocked all the sunlight, but later, Yui’s left hand transformed into a laser white light and lightened the way. After a few seconds, they reached a plain dark road, like an endless cave.

“We’ll arrive at the base soon. Just follow me.”

Yui said to Yuki and Rena then walked ahead. The other girls just kept silent and followed the short cyborg. They walked in the dark with the small light coming from Yui’s laser arm. The deadly silence made Yuki’s ear go tinnitus. They walked for about hundred steps before they reached a silvery metal door. It was just about 3 meters tall and wide, with a silver symbol attached on it. It was a silver hawk spreading its wings to cover a black cross underneath it.

Yui approached the door. She closed her hand in a straight way to fit in the vertical line of the cross and push it deep inside. Immediately, clicking sounds rang in Yuki’s ears and the door slowly opened dazzled Yuki’s eyes because of the light behind it.

“Welcome to CIA, Kyoto base.”

Along with Yui’s voice, Yuki’s black orbs started to get used to the light. Right after that, Yuki took a clean view of a huge building with a shape of a giant silvery aircraft surrounded by many people dressing in blue-black-white uniform doing their jobs. There were hundreds of people here. Some were carrying boxes containing different kinds of weapons and tools. Some were training and practicing martial arts.

“Our commander is waiting for you. Please follow me.”

Yuki and Rena followed the cyborg through the sea of people. No one seems to notice their presence when they were too busy with their own tasks. They headed to the aircraft-like building and enter a hallway, which was full of busy people, again. Walking through a long hallway and then going in an elevator, they finally reached the command post, which was located on the top floor of the building.

Yui opened the door and let Yuki and Rena came in first. Inside the room, there were lots and lots of computer screens which showed every big city in the world. Some screen showed satellite view of some wild locations like mountains or rivers. People were working on their computer restless. This room looked no different from a command room of the government or NASA. Oddly, all the people in this room were sitting facing a black wall, even the commander chair was too.

Yui gestured Yuki and Rena to wait for her and then walked to the commander chair. She whispered to the commander. Then the chair was turned around, revealing the commander of CIA Kyoto base. To both Yuki and Rena’s surprise, it was a girl, around the same age with Yuki, with shoulder-length brown hair and an emotionless but yet beautiful face.

“Good afternoon and welcome to CIA Kyoto base.” The commander stood up and greeted them with a smile.

“Etou… Thank you for your warm welcoming and for agreeing to see us.” Yuki replied with a bow, along with Rena.

“Oh no. I have to thank you for saving my people, especially Yui. She’s my best messenger here. I have watched you from here and I saw everything. You are an ally to us, from what I know so far. So in return of saving my men, how can I do for you?”

“Well… I just want to ask you some information about a cyborg… She’s my best friend and she left me… in order to protect me… I heard about this organization so I came here to find her.” Yuki said, with a low and painful voice.

The commander looked at Yuki for a minute. “Yui told me about that cyborg girl you are looking for. However, I’m sorry that I haven’t seen any cyborg like your description come to my base in the past few months. I would love to help you but… My sincere apology.”

Hearing the last few words, the hope shining in Yuki’s eyes disappeared. She let out a faint smile and thanked the commander. Rena tried to cheer her up and suggested that they should keep looking. Yuki nodded and smiled to Rena.

“Thank you for your information, commander. I really appreciate your help. I’m very glad to see a human stand out to protect cyborgs and lead them, especially someone as young and talented as you.”

“Huh?” The commander was surprised by Yuki’s words. “How do you know I’m a human?”

“By looking at your eyes, commander. Cyborgs have special smoky eyes that distinguish them to human. They are unique and so beautiful that I can tell whether they are real cyborgs or human wearing contact lens.”

The young commander let out a small giggle and clapped her hands. “I’m impressed, newcomers. I’m really impressed. You’re the first one who didn’t mistake me being a cyborg in the first encounter. You do like cyborgs, don’t you?”

“Yes, I love them. They are my family.” Yuki smiled while looking at Rena.

“Rare to meet another human would have a same feeling toward cyborgs like that. I’m glad that I meet you.”

“My apology for interrupting you, commander, but we have a situation.” Suddenly, a person in the crew said to the young commander.

“Get it on the main screen now.” The commander ordered and turned at the big main screen, which was the big black wall. It was broadcast news from Tokyo. However, the news shocked both Yuki and Rena.

[Breaking news. Today the police and RPA has arrested two accomplices of a serious abusing case two weeks ago. The first one is Miyazawa Sae, the daughter of the victim, and the second one is Takahashi Minami. Both of them are suspected helping the culprits to escape. The wanted have been announced everywhere around the world. This is a serious case for the humankind. A man has been beaten by his step daughter because of a cyborg. The government of Japan accused CIA, an underground organization of cyborg, to be the cause of this crime…]

When the news ended, everyone in the room looked at the two strangers. One was biting her lips hard, trying to swallow her guilt and fear while the other was also trying to calm her down. Yuki lowered her head and stared at her feet like they were the most beautiful thing in the world.

The young commander looked at the girl for a while then said in a low voice.

“I don’t know what happened there but from what I saw, I guess you are the wanted one, correct?”

No one replied. The two strangers avoided the gaze of the commander.

“I’ll take that as a yes then…” The commander paused for seconds to look at Yuki. “Is the reason… the cyborg that you’re looking for?”

This time, Yuki replied with a weak nod. The commander let out a heavy sigh and rubbed her forehead.

“This is way more complicating than I thought… You two have so many things to explain to me since you have gotten us involved into this mess.” She softly said to Yuki.

“I know… And I’m sorry for getting you involved into this… I’ll clean it up by myself… I’m really sorry…”

“… Don’t worry about us. Just concern about your things. We can take care of ourselves. It’s not the first time we got something like this.”

“Thank you commander… Please excuse us… We have to go now…”

“My man will show you the way out. Take care.”

“Thank you, commander. Can I have a small request before I leave?”

“Sure. Speak it out.”

Yuki looked at the cyborg standing next to her and let out a small sigh. “Can you let Rena stay in CIA?”

“WHAT?!?!” Rena opened her eyes like an owl. “What are you talking about, Yuki-sama?”

“Rena, you’ll stay here. It’s where I know you’ll be safe.”

“No. I won’t leave you alone. I made a promise with Mayu and I won’t leave you.”

“Rena. That’s an order.” Suddenly, Yuki’s face sharpened and became scarier, which sent a chill through Rena’s spine. A black aura coming from Yuki stopped Rena from talking. She just lowered her head and accepted her order. Seeing that, Yuki turned to the commander again and plead the girl sincerely. “Commander, please, I’m begging you. Rena is a good cyborg. She has nothing to do with my mess. Please, let her stay here.”

“Very well. We never reject any cyborg wanting to stay with us. I’ll make sure that your friend feels safe and comfortable here.” The young commander smiled.

The commander ordered one of her crew member to lead Yuki out. Yuki thanked the commander and quietly followed the crew member while Rena, who was still puzzled, looked at her.

“Yuki-sama…” She called Yuki quietly.

“Don’t worry, Rena. I’ll be fine. Thanks for looking after me.” Yuki smiled and then disappeared from the door of the command post.

When the door was closed, Yui turned to look at her commander.

“Commander… About the news…”

“I know, Yuihan. Don’t worry. I know who they are.” And then, a mysterious smile appeared on the commander’s lips.

“… Commander, are you…”

“Wait and see, Yuihan. Just wait and see.”

10pm
Tokyo
Police station,

In the interrogation room, there were two men, one walking in a circle, one sitting in front of the two suspects. The one who was walking had a young age, about 27, with a short, messy black hair, black eyes which showed no trust on the criminals, a pale mouth holding a cigarette and a muscular body that and crush any person trying to escape from him. The sitting one was much older and far more experienced than the other. He had a short, neat black hair with some white strips, calm but sharp eyes that could see clearly any souls of his criminals. His thin lips were always like two straight lines. Despite of his age, his body was fit and large that he wasn’t scared of anyone.

“I’ll make myself clear one more time. If you two are honest to me, then I’ll keep my promise to you. Just tell me where they are now then you’ll be free.” The older policeman said to the two suspects. Talking about suspects, these two were no other than Miyazawa Sae and Takahashi Minami. They were arrested due to their relationship of Yuki and Rena. Sae was the one who let Yuki ran away from the crime scene while Minami helped them to escape. Somehow, the police tracked them and now they were interviewed and forced to tell the location of their friends.

“We have already told you, Officer. We don’t know.” Minami replied with a calm voice.

“Is it true? You know both of you are involved into this crime. You’re the accomplices so you may go to jail also. I’m offering you an escape. So tell me then you can get out of here without getting any troubles from us.”

“I said we don’t know. If you’re going to kill us then that’s no use too because we don’t know!”

“Very well…” The older one leaned on his chair. “You’re more stubborn than I thought. Hiroshi.”

“Yes sir?” The younger officer approached him, lowering his head.

“Have you found that girl yet?”

“Our team just found her and they are currently arresting her. But she refused our orders.”

“Bring more people with you. Arrest Kojima Haruna with all cause. If she still resists, kill her.”

“Yes sir.” The younger officer left the room, leaving behind the older one and two shocking faces.

Because their hands were cuffed, both Minami and Sae couldn’t move or slam the table even though it was what they wanted to do now.

“Oi you bastard! You’re the police! You can’t kill an unarmed girl!” Sae shouted at the officer.

“Oh really? Watch me. I have the power here so I can do almost everything I want.” The officer lifted up the corner of his lips.

“Please, I beg you. Don’t kill her! She knows nothing about this. Let her go. She isn’t involved in this crime.” Minami pleaded.

“I know she’s innocent. I’m just using her as bait, you dumb ass. Those two can’t leave their friends in danger so they will have to show up themselves. If they don’t, unlucky for Kojima, she has some really bad friends there.” After that, the officer laughed maniacally and evilly. Sae and Minami were so angry and worried for their friend but they couldn’t move. They were useless now. Deep in mind, Minami begged for Haruna to be safe. She begged for a miracle that could save them all.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG!
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
AN UPDATE !!!!!!!

THANKS A LOT   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline X8RTIER

• Love ache!! who cares!! Stone like heart!!
"OMG!!!! AN UPDATE..... IM SO HAPPY :cry: (tears of joy)!!!!!! YAY!! Cant wait for another update" :twothumbs
:3 MEOW? PROBLEM PEOPLE

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Driver`s Licence feat. Utamaru