JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tahiti - Hasta Luego

Author Topic: A brand new day with a brand new say (Berryz high school)  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Hitsuji

• Momo's left pinky
A brand new day with a brand new say (Berryz high school)
« on: April 21, 2007, 11:31:13 AM »
A brand new day with a brand new say

Featuring Berryz koubou
              Form teacher Rika Ishikawa
             Asami Konno Sensei
             Principal Yuko Nakazawa

It's the first day of the new semester, surprisingly everyone in Berryz koubou is being assigned to the same class.
As the front door slide open, here comes the new form teacher Rika Ishikawa.

Rika: "Ok everyone please keep quiet and settle down~!! First of all, I will be asking some questions regarding your opinion on whatever you've been learned in your previous school. Wait...wait a minute...Risako chan! Why are you holding an umbrella in the midst of a class!!!!"

Ree:"Hmm? Mum told me that if I'm gonna sit in the first row, my face would be covered by the teacher's saliva, so the best way to protect myself from this pouring sensation is to hold an umbrella...I like pink umbrellas, Sensei too?

Rika:"....never mind. Continue with our objective of the day, starting with English. Momoko chan...please tell us why do you need to learn English?"

Momo: Hmm...actually I'm not sure...because I think English is actually a stupid language. Sensei you see, why is there no ham in a hamburger? And neither pine nor apple in a pineapple? Why is the boxing ring square? and since vegetarians eat vegetable, what do humanitarians eat?

Rika:"........I can see you are perfect with your English...........nevermind, next...wait...wait a minute again! Saki chan! why are you squatting on the floor?"

Saki:"Shhh sensei, I'm counting the ants....Sensei do you know what's the biggest ant on earth?

Rika:"What?!"

Saki:"An elephANT!"

Rika(almost fainted):"...................let's continue with our lesson. Miyabi chan, please come to the front and show us how to expand this equation. (a+2b)n

miyabi:"                                     (a+2b)n
                                         (a       +        2b)n
                                 (a               +                2b)n

Rika:"........." (fainted and foaming on the floor)       

....to be continued
僕は嗣永羊(hitsuji tsugunaga)です

Offline Jay

• 菅谷梨沙子<3
  • Member+
  • NEEDS TO COME BACK HERE MORE :)
Re: A brand new day with a brand new say (Berryz high school)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »

Momo: Hmm...actually I'm not sure...because I think English is actually a stupid language. Sensei you see, why is there no ham in a hamburger? And neither pine nor apple in a pineapple? Why is the boxing ring square? and since vegetarians eat vegetable, what do humanitarians eat?

AHAHAHAH!! I ROFLED!!

Rika(almost fainted):"...................let's continue with our lesson. Miyabi chan, please come to the front and show us how to expand this equation. (a+2b)n

miyabi:"                                     (a+2b)n
                                         (a       +        2b)n
                                 (a               +                2b)n

One of the best jokes I've seen hahaha xD

Risako Sugaya
[Number 1 Fan]
[BIG BANG] - T.O.P. Is BAMF!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Re: A brand new day with a brand new say (Berryz high school)
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »
Hehe, nice puns. Especially the whole english bit.
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tahiti - Hasta Luego