JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - You You You

Author Topic: [Poll] The Most Beautiful SKE48 Member Poll  (Read 6751 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[Poll] The Most Beautiful SKE48 Member Poll
« on: September 07, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »
Who do you think are the five most beautiful SKE48 members? Let's vote! :pimp:

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
Re: [Poll] The Most Beautiful SKE48 Member Poll
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 07:52:20 PM »
My choice, & some pics to prove why they are beauties in SKE.  :)

Matsui Rena
Rena doesn't feel like she really need any pictures here to back up her case; just look at all her magazine shots!.  XD
But here's a recent one anyway.

Kinoshita Yukiko
Quality magazine pictures of Yukiko is harder to find, but I believe these pictures should suffice!

Yagami Kumi
Kumi looks even more gorgeous in SKE pvs too!

Matsui Jurina
Jurina isn't always associate with the word beautiful, but rather more like 'cool' or 'cute' or 'genki', but she can look really gorgeous too!

Ishida Anna
So I thought Yukiko's magazine shot are hard to find... Anna's is even harder.  :nervous
Lower exposure doesn't change the fact she's a beauty thou. :thumbup

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 11:09:28 PM »
Jurina, Anna, Kinchan, Matsurina, and Airi. I need to include Kumi on there, but 5 vote limit, and I can't edit my vote :cokecat:

Offline pastil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »
Akisun, Kyon, Jurina, Rena & Masana.

Wasn't sure if I should choose Kyon since most of the time I just find her ridiculously cute, but lately...

:wub:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 03:14:22 PM »
A lot of great options in this poll, but gotta narrow it down somehow.
I am inclined not to vote for any of the U17 members because you never know how they may turn out.

In no particular order:

Matsui Rena: Classic beauty.

Yagami Kumi: Growing up into a fine woman.

Tadaka Shiori: Style defined.

Shibata Aya: Those eyes.

Furukawa Airi: 'nuff said.

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 01:46:14 PM »
Hata Sawako - my first love in SKE. She did look a little bit awkward in the beginning of SKE, but thankfully she grew that out and is looking incredibly beautiful in all these recent photoshoots.

Matsui Rena - It just doesn't feel right having a 'Most Beautiful SKE Member' poll without putting Rena somewhere on your list, well at least for me that is.

Yagami Kumi - Perfect example of going from cute to beautiful.

Kizaki Yuria - I just have a lot for Yuria, I can't help but put her on any list I make for SKE haha.

Takayanagi Akane - Just look at her.

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »
Jurina, Rena, Kumi, Yukiko. All of them have made me stare in awe so many times just a slight shame Yukiko is not as popular as the others

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 06:52:25 PM »
Matsui Jurina - love her after watched AKBingo 1 vs 10members, and her smile was so sweet.
Matsui Rena - love her after watch Majisuka Gakuen, watch how crazy she went.
Yagami Kumi - like her from live performance.
Kizaki Yuria - after watch AKBingo AKB48 vs SKE48 how she cause Rena get blow from the smoke, and watched Majisuka Gakuen 3.
Akaeda Ririna - just random chose.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 10:57:59 PM »
Sato Mieko - Once I started looking into KII, I found she really stood out among the team, she's just so beautiful.

Matsui Rena - I remember how Rena always stand out at the beginning of my interest in SKE, I feel like she has some kind of surreal beauty sometimes, her eyes tend to draw me in.

Yagami Kumi - Kumi has always been cute to me but then a day passed and suddenly she has become extremely gorgeous.

Kinoshita Yukiko - Has always been a stunner to me.

Deguchi Aki - Always gorgeous

I ran out of things to say after Kumi.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
Alphabetically,

Hara Minami - I would admit she doesn't always look beautiful all the time, but once she strikes it's a home run for me.

Kinoshita Yukiko - The first girl that draws my attention to SKE, big thanks to her halfie look which works very well. But her recent shoots in which she looks more and more feminine also becomes an additional decisive factor.

Mukaida Manatsu - No matter how she is captured (either in pics or vids), she's been always looked beautiful in all these until now.

Shibata Aya - Particularly the same reason SomethingWild-san has mentioned before, her eyes. Okay, sometimes they may look scary, but most of the time they're so endearing.

Yakata Miki - She sports the short hair perfectly that I find it much better than her long hair (short hair > long hair has been always a rare case in my personal liking). Also her cheerful smile adds more to my fascination towards her.

My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline takamachi

• ecchi
  • Always support and be by her side (>_<)
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 09:59:23 PM »
Many of them are pretty and beautiful. I like them.
but for me...I'll choose 5 girls who I recognized and paid attention in the first time.

Matsui Jurina - I recognized her when I had been started to follow them(SKE) and I always think, this girl is so cute and gorgeous since she was child. I fell in love with this kid! :heart:

Ishida Anna - Everyday, she looks prittier than past. And I believe that she'll be more beautiful when she grow up.

Yagami Kumi - Kumin is so cute! She is the one girl who has a beautiful eyes and her charm is so dangerous too XD

Kinoshita Yukiko - She's a sexy and beautiful girl. Her style is great that make her looks more gorgeous.

Umemoto Madoka - For me, Madoka is the most beautiful girl in team E.

Wherever you go, I always love and support you.

Offline digital clone

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 05:22:16 AM »
Furukawa Airi

Kimoto Kanon

Ishida Anna

Umemoto Madoka

Takeuchi Mai
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:05:06 PM by digital clone »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »
Right now, in this order:

Furuhata Nao - It doesn't happen much, but it was love at first sight.
I just find her naturally charming, and nothing can trump that. :heart:
Kinda lucky that her and Team E are starting to get pushed a little now.

Furukawa Airi - Dat girl with Ishikawa Rika's beauty (my opinion) and a burning otaku heart (how many girls do you know with an alien cosplay suit).
SHE SHOULD BE KING! (also my opinion). I feel a little emotional that such a girl even exists. Beautiful in body and soul. :bow:
The Airin, Rena and Churi's heated three-way trolling this year just makes it better. :P

Matsui Rena - It was Rena's classic beauty in Tsuyoki Mono yo in 2009 that made me check out SKE48, otherwise I would've skipped the group till a lot later.
That mere turn/praying-pose @00:56 (above) made her my first fave member in SKE48. Yup, it was a really good turn~ :lol:

Takada Shiori - From being a regular in "Ana ana Shoukai girl", Shiitan the oshare cool-girl with a totally opposite wild/fun character. Making a nice 'gap' attractiveness not many members have.
An early member that's been pretty much under-the-radar. Hope she'll get active again in 2013.

Kobayashi Ami - First noticed her from her cute PV in Kono Hi no Chime wo Wasurenai.
I know absolutely nothing about her, except she's really pretty. Pretty like... every pic she posts on G+ is darn pretty~ :oops:
Another Team E member I can enjoy finding more about. :heart:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - You You You