JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Junior - Bonamana

Author Topic: Reaching Out to You [SaeYuki/WMatsui/KojiYuu] 8/8/2012 [ON HIATUS]  (Read 54754 times)

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Reaching Out To You
By: crono1036

This will have chapter segments, each chapter segment with its own parts and each  chapter segment is going to have its own pairing. There's going to be 3 chapter segments, maybe 4 but I still haven't finalized it. So that means 3 pairings, 4 if I do decide to do 4 chapter segments. The first will be SaeYuki, second will be KojiYuu, and third will be TakAcchan. I think if I do a fourth, I want it to be SKE48; that's why SKE is in brackets. I don't know, still deciding. I'll also do request fanfics so if you would like me to do a certain pairing (and possibly a certain theme or setting), say so and I'll try to get it done... WHEEEE!!!

::Table of Contents::

[*__* = Newest addition to the segment]

~SaeYuki~
-Part 1- (This post)
-Part 2-
-Part 3-
-Part 4-
-Part 5-
*-Part 6-*

~KojiYuu~
-Part 1-
*-Part 2-*
(CANCELLED)

~AtsuMina~
(DROPPED)

~WMatsui~
-Part 1-
-Part 2-
-Part 3-
*-Part 4-*
(CANCELLED)

Chapter Segment: Sae X Yuki [Part 1]

It was late in the evening, Team B’s Yuki Kashiwagi AKA Yukirin returned home after a hard day’s work.

“Haa...”

Yuki sighed in relief as she belly-flopped onto her bed. She was finally finished with work and errands today. She had a photoshoot, two recordings, and had to do some grocery shopping for her mother.  Finally, some time for her to relax.

She flipped her body over so she was now lying on her back. Yuki thought she should get some rest for tomorrow because she had rehearsals in the morning and other upcoming events. But for some reason, she began to think about some past events, one in particular.

“It’s been a month since that time.” Yuki whispered to herself. Yuki’s fingertips touched her lips. What was a month ago?

A month ago was the Kagekidan INFINITY musical, AKB48’s first musical. It was also a month ago when she had her first kiss with a certain someone, Team K’s Sae Miyazawa AKA Genking. It was only a stage kiss so why is she still thinking about it?

Yuki’s heart tightened as the thought of kissing Sae came to mind. “Why do I still feel like this?” she asked herself.

She rose from her bed and shook her head, in attempts to shake the thought away. Yuki should be thinking of such meaningless things now. “Come on, Sae-chan’s probably forgotten it by now.” Even though she thought this, she still felt a little let down by it.

~BINGO! BINGO! anata ni meguriaeta...~

Yuki’s cell phone rang. “Eh? Who could be calling now at this hour?” She quickly answered the call without checking caller ID, “Hello?”

“Hello, Yukirin?” said a familiar voice through the speaker.

It was Sae on the other line. What an unexpected call, Yuki’s was so surprised that it made her heart skip. She was silent and didn’t reply

“Hello, Yukirin? Hello? Helloooo? Yukirin, are you there? Huh, did the line go dead or something? I’ll just call back later.” Sae was about to hang up but Yuki broke out of her daze finally replied.

“Oh! No, no! Hi, Sae-chan.  Sorry, I was just sort of surprised that you called. Did you need something?” 

“Oh, I’m sorry for calling at this time, you must have been sleeping. I’ll just call you tomorrow morning... or even tell you at rehearsals! Ok, see you tomorrow! Bye!” Sae said with energy, despite it being late in the evening, and was about to hang up again.

“No wait! Sae-chan!” Yuki shouted into her cell phone. She was sort of embarrassed about the tone of her voice as she was calling for Sae. Luckily, Sae hadn’t hung up just yet. “It’s fine now. What did you need to call me for?”

“Well, I tried calling you earlier but you didn’t pick up...” Sae said with a little disappointment.

“Oh, I was working all day so I turned off my phone. Sorry about that.”

“That’s mean! What if you’re mom called and you didn’t pick up? It could have been an emergency!”

“But she’s completely fine.”

“But what if it was?!”

“Sae-chan! Mom is fine so can we just get back to the main point of this phone call?”

It seems like Sae forgot the reason in the midst of arguing with Yuki. “Oh yeah! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the pool on our next day-off. Which is about a week from now, right?”

Yuki was confused, the pool? Going to the pool at this time of the year is a bit... cold. “The pool? It’s a bit late in the year to go to the pool, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, but that means less people and less crowds. And, uh... Haha... I had a swimsuit photoshoot yesterday which made me feel like going...” Sae admitted.

Yuki couldn’t see it but she knew that the Genking had an embarrassed smile on. Yuki still face-palmed. Sae wanted to go simply because she felt like it. Well, Yuki wasn’t against it so she agreed to go. But then Yuki realized something. Is it going to be just the two of them? Her heart began to beat faster.

“S-Sae-chan?”

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“J-just the t-two of us?” Yuki stuttered her question.

“Huh, what was that?”

“I-is it just going to the two of us?” she finally asked.

“Of course it’s not just the two of us. There’s going to be Sayaka, Yuko, Takamina, Mayuyu, Acchan, Haruna, and I’m going to ask Miichan and Myao tomorrow.” Sae listed. A nice blend of members from all the teams and with Myao coming along, things might get interesting. “If those two do decide to come along, then that’s ten people including me. Hopefully they do so we can get a discount.”

Yuki felt glad it wasn’t just the two of them, she would have felt uneasy.  But she also couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed that it wasn’t the two of them as well.

“Oh... Ok.” Yuki tried not to sound disappointed.

“Yup!” Sae yawned. Yuki thought it sounded cute through the phone. “I’m going to bed now. We have rehearsals tomorrow, too! Better go to bed! Alright! Good night! Bye! Love you, Yukirin~!” Sae said quickly then hung up.

The end tone beeped as Yuki sat frozen on her bed with her cell phone still up to her ear. Sae’s last words seem to have shocked her the most.

“L-... Love?” Yuki muttered. Yuki was blushing deeply and her heart pounded hard like a drum.

There was a feeling in the air that tomorrow wasn’t going to be like any other rehearsals she’s had before.

How does Yuki feel about Sae?
Does Sae really love Yuki?
How will tomorrow’s rehearsals turn out?
To be continued in Part Two
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:43:19 AM by sophcaro »

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48 (+ SKE48?)] Reaching Out To You (1st Chpt. Up SaeYuki)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 10:12:37 AM »
AH~! SaeYuki~!!  :farofflook:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON~!!  :mon inluv:

Are you going to write SKE48 fic? If yes, please write about W Matsui~  :mon cute:

THANKS~!!  :mon XD:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 10:28:27 AM »
Yeah!!! Saeyuki thx!!! I always say they really look like a couple ^^

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 02:32:01 PM »
Hey Crono-chan~
THANKS FOR NOT TELLING ME YOU WERE DONE!  :tama-mad:
YOU BROKE MY HEART!! :'( LOL i keed xD I had a blackout at my apt!!
But anyways ...
That was very entertaining  :cow: like how she found out that Sayaka, Yuko, Takamina, Mayuyu, Acchan, and Haruna were invited first.
I hope Yuki doesn't embarrass herself next week -__-; thats all i've got to say.
(And if you are making an SKE pair i want someone with Kumi-sama~!!)
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: [AKB48 (+ SKE48?)] Reaching Out To You (Update! SaeYuki Pt. 2!)
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 09:15:03 AM »
@RenaChii and Mari07 and everyone else
I've decided that I WILL do an SKE fic as my fourth chapter segment and just to make you two happy, I will make it W Matsui AND Kumi. How am I going to pull that off? I don't know, you don't know, we'll just wait and see~ Remember! I'm taking requests too!

@Mari07 (Again)
LMAO BUT YOU WERE OFFLINE! HOW CAN I TELL YOU!?! I jk

Let's hope not. Although I'm kinda hoping she will... in more ways than one.

Chapter Segment: Sae X Yuki [Part 2]

Today is the day of rehearsals. Selected members of Teams A, K, and B came to the dance studio and prepared for a sweaty workout.

Sae, Sayaka, and Yuko were already there surprisingly early. Not many people showed up yet. They were stretching out their bodies before they would start.

“So, did you ask Yuki yet, Sae?” asked the captain of Team K Sayaka Akimoto as she pushed against Sae’s back who was sitting on the floor, her legs straightened out. She was referring to pool day next week.

“Yeah, last night and she said she’s coming. That means Miichan and Myao are the only ones left. I’ll have to call Myao later but Miichan’s going to be here right?” Sae asked, being bent in half by Sayaka’s butt.

“I think so; I can ask Miichan for you or maybe have Haruna ask. Why don’t you have Yuki talk to Myao for you? They are from the same team after all.” Yuko suggested as she was stretching out her legs.

“Yeah, good idea, Yuko.” Sae nodded.

Sayaka stopped putting pressure on Sae’s back and began to stretch out her arms. She looked towards the door, “Ah! Sae, there’s Yuki now.” She pointed to the door as Yuki walked in with Mayu Watanabe.

“Uh... Yukirin? You don’t look so good, did you not get enough sleep last night?” asked Mayu who was concerned. Yuki didn’t respond, unless her yawning was her response.

It was true; Yuki really did not look good. She had slightly dark circles under her eyes and her hair was a bit messy. Apparently, Yuki couldn’t sleep much last night because she couldn’t stop thinking about last night’s phone call, especially the ending. Because of this, she was a little out of it, zoning out even.

Love you... Those words were still playing in her head. Apparently she was too out of it to even notice Sae walking over. Why am I still thinking about it? It’s so obvious she said that in a friendly way. I still remember that time when I sent Sae-chan that voice message and I said ‘I love you’ to her. We’ve always said that to each other, so why? Why do I feel so differently about it now?

“Good morning, Yukirin~!” chimed Sae with a smile. This snapped Yuki out of her thoughts.

“Ah, Sae-chan.” was all Yuki could say.

Mayu looked at Yuki with disappointed eyes. Yuki responds to Sae but not her? She sighed and said, “Good morning, Sae-chan. You’re here early.”

Sae looked Mayu, “Good morning, Mayuyu! Yeah, I thought so, too but I didn’t want to be late.” then brought her attention back to Yuki. She noticed that she wasn’t looking very well. “Yukirin, are you alright?” Sae raised her hand and brought it to Yuki’s forehead, checking her temperature. “You don’t feel hot...” she said. Hm... Has Yuki’s skin always been this soft? She thought, feeling the softness of Yuki’s skin.

Mayu knew that Sae and Yuki were close; they were even talk if they were dating but everyone knows that that’s not true. Still, she didn’t really like how Sae can touch Yuki like that but she tried not to show it. “She’s been like that since I met up with her earlier.”

Yuki blushed at Sae’s touch and quickly backed off. “I’m fine, Sae-chan. Just a bit tired, that’s all.”

“Ah! Was it because I called you last night? I knew I should have just told you today. I’m sorry.” Sae looked genuinely sorry. She lowered her head.

That’s what Yuki really liked that about Sae, when she thinks that she’s done something wrong, she apologizes right away and makes sure you’re really ok. Yuki smiled, “No, it wasn’t because of you. I couldn’t sleep last night so I ended up watching some movies on TV.”

“Really? In that case, Yukirin, I’d like to ask you of something.” Sae took Yuki’s hands in both of hers. Yuki blushed a little. “Can you ask Myao if she wants to come to the pool next week?”

“Oh, that’s it? Ok, sure. I’ll call her later.”

“Great, thanks, Yukirin!” Sae hugged Yuki in gratitude. This made Yuki blush. She lightly pushed Sae away and looked away, trying not to show her face.

“N-no problem. Let’s go, Mayu. Help me stretch for rehearsals.” Yuki took Mayu by the wrist and walked past Sae, dragging Mayu along with her. What’s wrong with me?

Sae was a little shocked; Yuki never rejected a hug from her before. She kind of felt hurt as she watches Yuki walk off to the other side of the studio with Mayu. Did I do something wrong? She goes back to Sayaka  who was alone now, just waiting for everyone to get here.

“Eh? Where did Yuko go?” asked Sae. She noticed that she disappeared.

“She went to the washroom.” She pointed her thumb in a direction. “So what did Yuki say?”

Sae looked at Yuki from across the room. Yuki was tying up her hair while talking to Mayu. “She said she’ll do it but...”

“... but?”

“I think I did something wrong.” Sae began to feel a little guilty but she doesn’t know why.

“Maybe you did.” Sayaka replied bluntly.

“Hey, what kind of reply was that?”

“Well, maybe you did or maybe you didn’t. You’ll find out eventually, just give it time.”

Sae sulked, “I guess.”

About half an hour later, everyone who was supposed to show up for rehearsal finally did. Rehearsal was intense and everyone was breaking a sweat. However, Sae and Yuki had their minds occupied. Sae was thinking about Yuki, Yuki was thinking about Sae, it didn’t really help them focus on the moves and they were off beat a few times. They were sure some people noticed.

Soon, it was time for a lunch break. The girls went off to each lunch in either the break room or the studio itself even though it wasn’t allowed. Some staff members took this opportunity to move around some sound equipment.

At different sides of the studio, Yuki and Sae both sighed almost simultaneously.

Yuki was disappointed in herself so she took this lunch break to keep practising. Mayu also decided to stay with

“Yukirin, shouldn’t you have lunch first? That should help keep focus and give you more energy. Besides, we have 2 hours.” Mayu suggest while eating her lunch.

“No, I wasn’t doing well at all this morning so I want to use this time to make for it.” Yuki argued; she was serious about this.

“You need to at least eat first...” mumbled Mayu taking a bite out of her octopus weenie. Yuki gave her glare and went back to dancing in front of the mirror.

Sae, who was still in the studio as well, saw Yuki still practising. She wanted to talk to Yuki but she thought it wasn’t the right time. Sae also began to practise; she also thought that he didn’t do any better than Yuki.

A staff member was rolling a cart of heavy speakers from Yuki’s side to Sae’s side. That same staff member was called to get another item and left the cart nearby behind Yuki, who didn’t even notice. A different staff member that was carrying a CD player, DVD player, and a stereo in his arms was also bringing those to the other side. But what he didn’t see the cart and bumped into it, losing his balance, dropping everything he had and falling over both himself and the cart. At this point, Yuki was in front of the cart and she was also toppled over, a speaker landing on her left ankle.

Yuki let out a painful shriek. “AHHH!!!”

“YUKIRIN!!” Sae ran to Yuki’s aid, as soon as she saw Yuki on the ground.

“YUKIRIN!!” Mayu dropped her food and went to Yuki’s side.

Everyone who heard Yuki’s scream came rushing to see what happened. Questions were in the air about who screamed, what had happened, was anybody hurt. The two staff members, the one who left the equipment laying around and the one who was carrying too many things, were being yelled at by the choreographer and studio manager; they probably going to get fired or feel the wrath of Aki-P. A small group of girls were around Sae, Yuki and Mayu.

“Yukirin, are you ok?!” Sae asked out of worry even though it was obvious to her and everyone else that she wasn’t. Yuki groaned in pain, clutching her possibly-broken ankle. Sae looked at her ankle and made a serious face; she knew Yuki couldn’t walk like this. Sae decided to lift up Yuki bridal-style in her arms. “Someone call a doctor quick!” Sae shouted to everyone in the room and carried Yuki off to the break room. She really looked like a prince coming to his princess’s rescue.

The rest of rehearsals were cancelled because the turn of events. A doctor was called over by Mayu to check out Yuki’s ankle but he decided to call an ambulance to take her to the hospital to get an x-ray. Sae gathered her’s and Yuki’s bags before the ambulance came. While she was being taken to the hospital, Sae stayed with Yuki the whole time, holding her hand as paramedics iced Yuki’s ankle. At the hospital, Yuki had to take x-rays to see if he had broken anything; luckily, nothing was broken. The doctors had Yuki wear a splint and be on crutches for today and told her to constantly ice the ankle when she gets home. Sae was always at Yuki’s side through it all.

From the hospital, Sae was helping Yuki get home since they were walking. She was carrying Yuki’s bag and her own, she lent her shoulder if Yuki needed to lean on her, she held Yuki’s hand to help guide her, and she even caught Yuki if she would fall over because Yuki wasn’t used to crutches. Sae was at Yuki’s aid throughout this whole ordeal.

Finally, Sae dropped off Yuki in front of her home. “Are you sure you don’t need help to go inside?” she asked Yuki.

“Sae-chan, I’m fine. I’m pretty sure I can make it to my door.” Yuki smiled at Sae, looking into her eyes. Yuki thought that Sae had such strong eyes but they were also warm and soft. She then looked away before she got too sucked into them.

“Ok, but seriously, Yukirin, if you can’t make it to pool day, I’ll just reschedule. I’d understand and I’m sure everyone else would, too. I just don’t want you to hurt yourself again.”

Yuki sighed, “Sae-chan, you heard what the doctor said; I only have a bone bruise. I should be able to walk fine the day after, if not, the day after that if all goes well recover well.”

“Alright, if you say so, Yukirin.” Sae said as she took Yuki’s bag off her shoulder and gave it back to her. “Call me if you need anything, ok? See you, Yukirin.”

Sae stood for a few moments before she turn and began to walk back the way they came. Yuki watched Sae’s back as it got farther away.

Yuki began to think about today. Sae acted like a prince today when I got hurt and she stayed with me the whole time, helping with things. She even carried me to the break room and missed the rest of rehearsals to make sure I was alright. Yuki smiled at this thought.

Then unconsciously, “Sae-chan!” she called out her name.

Sae was already at the end of the block but she heard Yuki loud and clear. She stopped walking and turned around to look at Yuki.

Yuki didn’t even realize it herself until she saw Sae’s face looking back at her. She looked away; she had to think of something to say, “Uh... um... Thank you, Sae-chan, for today.”

Sae smiled and nodded to say ‘You’re welcome’ and waved to Yuki. Yuki waved back and Sae turneded the corner.

Yuki felt a vibration in her coat pocket. It was her phone which she had forgotten she set on silent. (Geez, again? What if her mom called?)

Yuki checked her phone. Surprisingly, there were no missed calls or anything but one thing. It was a text and it read:

“Hey, it’s been a while hasn’t it?
Meet me at that place tomorrow at 6pm, ok?
You know where, by the park.
I want to see you again.”

What a vague message this is. The text didn’t say who it was from nor did it display the address. Yuki couldn't make heads or tails who this text from.

“Who is this?”

Will Yuki meet this mystery person or stand them up?
Could it be a friend or foe?
Will Yuki recover in time for pool day?
To be continued in Part Three

(A/N: I know it's kinda long but it's 3am and I didn't want to go to bed before finishing this. I've decided that this chapter segment will be in 6-7 parts, one for almost every day of that week+2 or 3 days with maybe one or two after stories. So be ready for it!)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:23:26 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out To You (UPDATE! SaeYuki Pt. 2!)
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 09:38:17 AM »
Augh, cliffhangerrrr

Great update :'D

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 12:50:05 PM »

Mayu looked at Yuki with disappointed eyes. Yuki responds to Sae but not her? She sighed and said, “Good morning, Sae-chan. You’re here early.”

Mayu knew that Sae and Yuki were close; they were even talk if they were dating but everyone knows that that’s not true. Still, she didn’t really like how Sae can touch Yuki like that but she tried not to show it. “She’s been like that since I met up with her earlier.”

(A/N: I know it's kinda long but it's 3am and I didn't want to go to bed before finishing this. I've decided that this chapter segment will be in 6-7 parts, one for almost every day of that week+2 or 3 days with maybe one or two after stories. So be ready for it!)[/b][/center]

Mayuyu is jealous?!  :shocked  :k-inlove:

There will be many parts?! YAY~!!  :mon XD:

I love this update~  :mon lovelaff: Please update soon~  :mon whimper:

THANKS!  :tama-lotsaluv:

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 03:36:38 PM »
I'm so excited!!! Even though I can guess whats going to happen xDD I can't wait til you put it into words!
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »
Poor Yukirin T_T
Sae was so cool acting like a prince :twothumbs
Who could be the mysterious person? Yukirin's ex? Can't wait for the next chapter!!! Yeah!!!

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out To You (UPDATE! SaeYuki Pt. 3!)
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 11:56:21 PM »
@RenaChii
LOL Thank you and yes. Mayuyu is jealous~ of Sae too~

@Mari07
LOL Sure you do~

@kahem
I know right? Prince Sae to the rescue! And you'll find out in this part!

WHEEEE!!!

Chapter Segment: Sae X Yuki [Part 3]

When Yuki got inside her home, her mom did all she could to help Yuki’s injury. Apparently she had been informed about it while Yuki was in the hospital by Aki-P. Yuki was also informed by Aki-P that he has cancelled her appointments, recordings and photoshoots until her ankle recovers so she has a few days off. She also found out that Aki-P has fired those two staff members for carelessness and injuring one of many idols of his precious AKB48.

Yuki sat in her room, her ankle raised on top of pillows and under an ice pack. She began to think, no, not about Sae this time, about that text message she got. Yuki wasn’t sure if she should meet this mystery person. She had the day-off tomorrow to recover so she could be able to meet them. She took out her phone and began to stare at that text.

“Who can this be from? ‘It’s been a while’? It must be someone from the past, right?” Yuki thought long and hard about who it can be but nobody came to mind. “I don’t know!” She dropped her back on to the bed, feeling frustrated about not being to identify this person. She sighed and decided to do something tomorrow.

And so, the next day, Yuki spent the morning just relaxing and tending to her ankle. It was started to feel better but she was still limping and it hurt a bit when stands on it. She got calls and texts from the girls of AKB48 asking if she was alright, telling her get well soon, that they were jealous of her for what Sae did, that they’re going to throw a party when she comes back; it took much of her time trying to reply to them all. But she was really surprised that there wasn’t a call or message or text from Sae or even Mayu. Maybe Sae thought that she helped enough and knew that Yuki would be ok on her own.

When it getting close to 6pm, Yuki remembered the meeting time that the mystery text said. “6pm by the park...” she said from memory. Yuki suddenly felt determined; she really wanted to find out who this person was. She got dressed and grabbed her crutches. Her mother told her that she shouldn’t be going out but Yuki still left.

Yuki crutched her way to the park. She remembers this park as the place where she’d always play with her friends when she was a kid. She then thought maybe it was one of them that sent her the message but then she shook her head, “I’m still in contact with them so it can’t be.” Yuki sat down on the bench by the sand box and watched some kids play around while she waited.

It was 15 minutes after 6pm now and Yuki began to wonder, has she been tricked? She waited a little while longer and it soon became 30 minutes. Yuki was now pretty much ticked off and was about to get up and leave until...

“Sorry for being so late, Yu-chan.” A voice came from her right.

Yuki stopped moving as the voice spoke. She turned to see who it was, “Who...?’

Yuki saw a ‘boy’ with a feminine face, short but a little taller than Takamina, they wore a black sweater with a light coat over, jeans with a chain and had wore a cap on their head with their hair tied back. Yuki thought that they had a somewhat cool style.

“Sorry I took long, I kind of got lost while trying to find this place. It’s really has been awhile, huh, Yu-chan”

“Who are you?” Yuki tilted her head to the side, still not remembering.

The mystery person was taken aback (think of those anime moments when a clueless person says something stupid), “Eh! What the hell kind of reaction is that?! You don’t remember?! I came all the way from Canada to visit and to see you and you don’t remember me, your best friend from when we were kids?! I’m hurt...” the ‘boy’ sulked slouching over and hanging their head in defeat. They raised their head slightly to look at Yuki’s reaction.

“Canada...”  Yuki took a few moments then gasped, “You’re...”

The person stood up straight and smiled, nodding, “Yup, it’s me.”

“Ken-chan!” Yuki finally remembers.

The ‘boy’ who sent Yuki that mystery message was from her childhood friend, Kenney AKA Ken-chan, who moved away to Canada 8 years ago. Why is Kenney’s name so un-Japanese-like? Because Kenney was born in Canada before moving to Japan at 4 years-old then moving back to Canada at 8 years-old. Ken-chan is also Vietnamese but she is mistaken for Japanese sometimes. Yuki first met Ken-chan when she was 8 years-old and became fast friends, playing together almost every day and going over to each other’s house when it was cold outside. Yuki thought those were fun times up until Ken-chan had to move.

“Ken-chan, you’re back!” Yuki tried to run to give Ken-chan a welcome-back hug but she forgot about her ankle and was going to fall down. Ken-chan caught before she hit the ground, having Yuki land in Ken-chan’s chest.

“Yu-chan, are you alright?” worried Ken-chan.

“Ow... My ankle... Hm?” Yuki’s hands had grabbed something soft and began squeezing it.

Kenney’s face turned red and jumped, “Uh... Yu-chan... You mind not squeezing those? Please?” She helped Yuki sit back onto the bench.

“Huh?” Yuki looked Ken-chan then back at the chest, “Ken-chan? You’re... a girl?” Ken-chan nodded. “Eeh?! Since when?”

Again, Kenney was taken aback by this question, “Since I was born! What the hell did you think I was?!”

“A boy!” Yuki shouted back quickly. Kenney face-palm and sighed in defeat. Apparently Yuki thought Kenney was a boy since they were kids but Kenney really was and is a girl. “I mean, you’re name is a boy’s name.”

“Mom wanted me to have a unique name so she took the name ‘Kennedy’, took out the letter ‘d’ and named me ‘Kenney’.” Kenney replied back as she took a seat beside Yuki.

“But you acted and dressed boyishly back then.”

“I’ve been a tomboy since I was 6 years-old so you never saw me be all girly before that.”

“But, when we were kids, you hadn’t “grown” anything.” Yuki emphasized.

“Of course, not! I was 6 to 8 years-old at the time, I hadn’t hit puberty yet! Girls begin puberty at 9-12 years-old, you know.” Kenney spat back. Yuki as also older than Ken-chan by 2 years so Yuki she developed faster than her.

“Well, clearly you have now since THOSE are so big.” Yuki shoots back, referring to Kenney’s chest.

“Shut up! Will you stop looking there?!” Kenney covered up and turned, now she’s acting like a girl, “It’s not like I wanted them like this...” Kenney said that last part in English so Yuki didn’t quite understand. “Yu-chan, I’m a girl and I have always been one. So, can we, please, just change the topic and go to being happily reunited?” she pleaded.

Yuki giggled, “Ok, ok. So Ken-chan, when did get back? No wait, before that. How did you get my number? When you sent me that text, it didn’t show any name or address on it. It drove me nuts trying to figure out who you were.”

“Oh yeah, that... Yu-chan, did you know your home number has been the same for the last 8 years? Before coming here, I was going through my home’s storage closet and found an old address book with your home number. And then when I got here, I called it and your mom picked up. At least SHE still remembers me and knows that I am a girl.” Ken-chan glared at Yuki who wore sorry face. “Anyways, I asked for your number and she gave it to me, that was a few days ago. I also had her promise not to tell you I was here so I could surprise you. But judging by earlier, it was clearly not needed.”

Both Yuki and Kenney laughed. They both sat on the bench talking and catching up. Ken-chan told Yuki that she just got into Tokyo just a few days ago because her Mom is on a business trip and didn’t trust her at home alone and that she’s going to be here for two weeks. Ken-chan talked about her life in Canada and how it’s nothing like Japan. She also knew that Yuki was in AKB48 and told her that when she moves to Japan again she wanted to audition for AKB48. She plans to move in with her friend Mari and her relatives when she graduates high school. Yuki talked about her life in AKB48 and about the Kagekidan INFINITY musical and how she had to kiss Sae Miyazawa, and what happened yesterday with her ankle. Now Yuki was going on and on about Sae, her funny moments, her qualities, and what she did yesterday.

“Haha...” Kenney chuckled which made Yuki stop talking. “You know, Yu-chan, it sounds to me that you’re really close to Miyazawa-san. If I didn’t know didn’t know any better, I’d say that you’re in love with her.” she gave her a sly smile.

Yuki’s face turned beet red. She was speechless and looked away, “I-in... in love? W-what are you saying, Ken-chan! Th-that can’t be.” Yuki thought there was no way she was in love with Sae. “I can’t be in love with her.”

Kenney sighed, “Oh, come on, Yu-chan. I can see it. The way you talk about her, your eyes light up whenever you say her name, energy hypes up as you’re talking about her, and you seem to have only good things to say about Miyazawa-san and I’m sure if I said something bad, even accidentally, you’d yell at me. Besides, you’re face wouldn’t be as red as it is now if you weren’t. And honestly, if I were you, I would've have fallen for Miyazawa-san right after what she did for you yesterday.”

Yuki didn’t know what to say or even what to think. So many thoughts of Sae were going through head, she was blushing so hard, and her body felt hot, her heart was pounding like a drum. Was it true?

Now at this point, Sae and Mayu were on their way to Yuki’s house for a surprise visit. This is probably why neither of them texted or called Yuki today. But to get to Yuki’s house, they had to walk by the park where Yuki and Kenney were having their talk. They saw Yuki sitting on the bench with someone who looked like a boy. Neither Sae nor Mayu wanted to interrupt them because they looked like they were having a serious talk. Since AKB48 girls aren’t allowed to date any boys, they were curious as to what they were talking about. Mayu was the more curious of the two; she wanted to listen in as to what was going on. She moved in slowly so that Yuki wouldn’t notice her and hid behind the fence, which half was covered by a bush, which was behind them. She signalled Sae to do the same but it was harder for her since she was tall. They seem to have come in at a critical time, Yuki was about to say something.

Yuki looked at Kenney, “Ken-chan... I think I’m in love with...” the last part of Yuki’s words were hushed as she lowered her head on her shoulder. Kenney put her arms around her shoulder to comfort her. No one noticed that Sae and Mayu were behind them behind the fence, listening to her confess her feelings.

“’K-Ken-chan?’A boy?” Mayu surprised, she felt her heart break in two and jealously washed over her.

“Yukirin’s... in love... with a boy?” Sae muttered; she couldn’t believe what she just heard. “No way...” Sae didn’t know what to do but she simply got up and started running away.

“Eh? Sae-chan? Sae-chan!” Mayu called out for her, but she didn’t want Yuki and Kenney to know that she was eavesdropping so she didn’t shout very loud.

Sae could feel her heart ache as she was running. She didn’t even notice that tears were streaming down her face.

Misunderstanding! Will it be cleared up?
What will Sae do?
How does Sae feel?
To be continued in Part Four

(A/N: An OC! I just really had to add in an OC, well more like I felt like it. And I really had to add that whole situation with them. I really expected this to be a funny part too! Next part will be around Sae because I noticed that these last 3 parts have been centering around Yuki.)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:24:05 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out To You (NEW UPDATE!! SAEYUKI PT. 3!!)
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 01:20:30 AM »
LMFAO
OMG!!! MY BROTHER THINKS IM WEIRD BECUAS I WAS LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!
AHAHAHAHAH i love misunderstandings xDD  :thumbup Good job Ken-chan (and you too Crono-chan)!!!!
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 05:07:43 AM »
SAE WAIT~!! YOU ARE WRONG!  :mon scare: YOU DIDN'T HEAR THE LAST PART~!! WAIT~!!  :mon whine:

Hehe~ they are jealous~ i like it~  :mon inluv:

THANKS & please update soon~!  :mon lovelaff:
I LOVE THIS FANFIC~!  :mon XD:

:on GJ:

Offline sakura_drops

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 05:34:15 AM »
My 1st post is for SaeYuki fanfic ! hehe ~
I REALLY LOVE YOUR FIC crono-san  :shy2:
Prince Sae & Yukirin are so cute!!!
Wait for the next chapter  :cool1:

Offline ujin1992

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 06:01:55 PM »
Thanks for this fic, I really love this pairing and it hardly to find their fiction.
So please keep going this :grin:

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out To You (NEW UPDATE!! SAEYUKI PT. 4!!)
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 03:57:44 AM »
@Everyone who replied to my previous part.
Thank you so much for supporting me! You guys are great!

This part is REALLY long but I had to get this part down so I hope I don't bore you so much that you don't read all of it.

Also, I'm sick and there's school, updates won't come as quick as every day. Please understand

Chapter Segment: Sae X Yuki [Part 4]

Sae continued to run. She didn’t care where as long as it was away from there or at least away from Yuki. Sae still doesn’t even realize that tears streamed down her cheeks and her heart was aching. She ran through a busy area where she finally decided to slow down. Although the sounds and noises around her were loud, Sae couldn’t hear them, she had blocked them out but the only thing she can hear were Yuki’s last words before she started running. Every time she heard them, it made Sae’s heart tighten and ache but she couldn’t explain why.

Sae brought her hand to her chest, “Yukirin...” she muttered. She clenched her chest and fell to her knees. “Why does it hurt so much?” The people around her wondered if she was alright or whether they should help but as self-centered as they were, they walked by.

“Hey! Sae!” a familiar voice seemed to have to have broken through Sae’s sound barrier. “Sae! What’s wrong?!”

“Huh?” Sae looked up to see Sayaka, kneeling before her with her hand on her shoulder.

“What’s wrong? You’re crying.” Sayaka reached into her pocket to offer Sae her handkerchief. Sae looked surprised, her hand touching her cheek and seeing wet fingertips. “Don’t tell me you didn’t even know.” Sayaka said. Sae didn’t respond and looked down. Sayaka looked at her with concern and worry, “Come on, let’s go somewhere more private and you can tell me about it there.”

“I... I just want to go home.” Sae said quietly, while wiping her tears away.

Sayaka nodded, “Ok, I’ll take you home.” She helped Sae up to her feet and began walking with Sae to her home. She wondered what on earth happened to make such a happy and energetic girl so sad.

The whole walk there was silent, neither person spoke. Sayaka wanted to ask what happened but she didn’t feel it was the right time so she kept quiet. Sae gave off the feeling of loneliness and distance. Sae was feeling bad yesterday about Yuki; could it have something to do with her? Sayaka thought.

“Thank you... Sayaka. Bye” Sae said finally. She was about to walk into the building complex when Sayaka called out for her.

“Sae! If you need someone to talk to or if something’s troubling you, you can come to me.” said Sayaka in a warm and reassuring tone. “As the team captain, it’s my responsibility to watch out for my teammates. Ok?”

Sae gave Sayaka a sad smile, “Mm.” She nodded and went inside.

Sayaka watched as Sae disappeared behind the door. She let out a breath, “I hope she feels better tomorrow. I wonder if she’ll be able to go through with pool day. I guess I should call everyone and tell them that there might be a change in plans.” Sayaka took out her phone and walked away, calling Yuko first. “Wait... Was Myao even informed?” (At least somebody remembered her)

Sae enter her home and all was silent. Her family is out of town visiting some relatives for two weeks and left Sae behind because she had work. She turned on the lights and went straight to her room. She didn’t bother changing, sat on her bed and listened to the empty nothingness that filled the room.

“Yukirin, are you serious? Don’t you know what you’re putting yourself in?” she said out loud to herself; it’s not like anybody’s going to hear her. Yuki’s confession repeated in her mind again and again. Each time, it made her heart hurt and she was on the verge of tears again. Sae clenched her fists, gripping her bed sheets

Then a rhythmical beeping sound came from her bag. Sae broke out of her trance and went for it. It was a text from none other than Yuki. It read:

“Sae-chan, it’s Yuki.
Can we talk? I really need to explain something.
Mayu told me what happened today.
Please message me back as soon as you can.”

Sae clench her phone as she read the message. She was afraid to reply, afraid of getting a response from Yuki if she replied. Instead of hitting the reply button, she pressed home button which brought her back to her home screen. Sae stared at her phone wallpaper, it was a picture of her and Yuki in their Kagekidan INIFINITY costumes backstage. Yuki was kissing Sae’s cheek while she smiled at the camera.

“Yukirin” She looked at Yuki’s face and touched her cheek where Yukirin had previously kissed. Then they traced don to her lips where they shared a few kisses. She begins to think about the musical, “This is probably how Ruka felt when Maria chose her friends over him.” Sae was silent for a moment but then she remembered something,“’I love you. It’s you I love. I don’t want to lose you.’” Sae still remembers her lines.

Sae laid herself onto her bed as she began to think about the musical. Soon those thoughts turned into memories of the times with Yuki, then into simply thoughts about her. She turned over in her bed and held her chest; her heart had been beating so hard that it was almost painful.

“Yukirin... I... I love you... I don’t want to lose you.” This time, Sae wasn’t repeating a Ruka line. “What should I do?” Right after she said that, she fell asleep; all that running, crying, and thinking made her tired. That night, Sae dreamed of herself with Yuki.

The next morning, now it was 4 days until pool day. Sae woke up with messy bed hair and clothes from yesterday, including her jacket. But, she didn’t care. She got out of bed, took a shower and changed her clothes. She went to her living room and sat on her couch for while, thinking about the recent events. Sae recalled last night and about what she said to herself.

“I love Yukirin.” Sae said to particularly no one. “What should I do...?” She stared blankly at the TV set in front of her.

Then, a surge went through her body as if lightning had struck her. She stood straight up, hands balled into fists.

“I’m going to win Yukirin back!” Sae shouted in her home. Sae’s eyes lit up with flames.

Sae was serious, she was going to win Yuki back if it was the last thing she ever did. She wasn’t going to lose Yuki to some boy. Come on, she has to dress like a boy in some of her photoshoots, she was much more handsome than most. There was a sense of determination and energy coursing through her. She ran up to her room and grabbed her cell phone. She began to dial Sayaka’s number.

With Sayaka, she was still sleeping. Her cell phone was right by her pillow when it began to ring.

~LALALALA LALALALA   LALALALALA   LALALALALA   LALA   LALALALA
LALALA... kimi wa ima boku no taiyou...~

Sayaka ignored it, or rather, she didn’t even hear it. The ringing stopped but then started up again but Sayaka didn’t pick up as she was still sleeping. This occurred about 4 or 5 times before she finally woke up and answers it. However, the moment pressed the answer button, Sayaka began dozing off.

When the ringing stopped, Sae spoke, “Hello, Sayaka? What took you so long to pick up?” but got no response. “Helloooo?” she said a little louder. There was still no significant response; however Sae could hear something on the other end. “Sayaka! I know you’re there, I can hear you snoring!

Sayaka grunted into the receiver, still half asleep. Note that the time Sae woke up and did all she did this morning was around 8:30am and work for Sae and Sayaka today doesn’t start until 11am. That meant Sayaka was still sleeping when Sae called.

“Sayaka, wake up!”

“What?” Sayaka sounded groggy and grumpy.

“Come meet me for breakfast! I also got to talk to you, so you better come.”

“Ok, ok. Just...” Sayaka yawned, “... let me get ready, first.”

“Alright, you do that. See you later!” and Sae hung up.

Sayaka closed her phone and rose from her bed, pyjamas and bed hair and all. She yawned again, “I’m glad she’s feeling better and all but couldn’t she better at a later time to call me?” Sayaka felt a little more energetic after being called from Sae; she seems to have that effect on people, she can even hear it in voice through a phone. Sayaka got out of bed and began to get ready to meet up with Sae.

On Sae’s side, she began to send a reply to Yuki’s text message last night. She wrote:

“Hey, Yukirin~
Sorry I couldn’t get to you right away.
How’s your ankle? Better I hope~
Can we meet today? There’s something I really want to talk to you about.
I only have a recording today which ends at 5pm.
By the time I make it to your area, it’ll probably be around 5:30pm, I think?
Is that good for you?”

Sae pressed Send and smiled. Now she had to get ready to meet Sayaka and wait for a reply from Yuki.

They met up in front of a local family restaurant. They sat at a table for two in the non-smoking area and looked at the menus. The server came along and took their orders, both Sae and Sayaka ordered omelette rice and orange juice. After a while, the orders came and it was presented very elegantly.

“Itadakimasu~” They both said.

“Mmm! This is so good!” Sae said after one bite.

“So what did you want to talk to me about?” Sayaka said before taking a bite herself.

“It’s about yesterday. Thanks for being there.” Sae thanked, she was really appreciative that Sayaka showed up when she did or else Sae would have been in that spot on the sidewalk for who-knows-how long. Sayaka simply just nodded because she was still chewing, although, she thought she didn’t do much at all but escort Sae home.

“I’m guessing there’s more to that story. What happened?”

“Well...” Sae looked at her surroundings making sure no one was listening in. When the coast was clear, she signalled Sayaka to move in closer to the center of the table as she did the same. “Mayu and I overheard Yukirin confess her love to a boy.”

“Eh?! WHAT?!” Sayaka shouted out, attracting some attention. Sae kind of expected that kind of reaction from her.

“SHHH!!” Sae threw her hands to cover up Sayaka’s mouth to shut her up. When they were no longer the center of attention, she retracted her hands and took her a bite of her breakfast.

Sayaka, now with her voice hushed, respond “Are you serious?”

Sae nodded, “Yeah, and I know that there’s the ‘No Dating’ rule.”

“Was that why you were you were crying yesterday?”

“Honestly at that time, I didn’t know why I was crying. Right after I heard what I heard, I got up and just started to run away. I didn’t even know that I was crying while I running. How embarrassing.” Sae sighed. Sayaka listened as she took a sip of her juice and ate her rice. “But then after you took me home, I had some time to think. Her confession repeated over and over in my head and all it did was make my heart ache. Then I began to think about all the time I spent with Yukirin, and even our kiss from the musical. I finally realized that...” Sae took a pause; she hesitated to tell Sayaka her feelings.

“You’re in love with her?” Sayaka finished

“Eh? How did you know?”

“I knew there was something different about you after the musical. I just couldn’t say what until just now” Sayaka admitted. Sae remained silent and took bites of her food. “Well, what are you going to do now?

“Actually I was planning on--” Sae was interrupted by the rhythmical beat of her cell phone receiving a text. She took it out and saw it was a reply from Yuki. “Ah. It’s a reply from Yukirin. It says:

“Sae-chan!
Actually my ankle is a lot better now.
I can walk but I still have a limp...
Yeah, we can meet. Anytime is fine since I still have a few days off.
I really want to talk to you too.
Where do you want to meet up?”

Sae smiled and began writing a reply, “Glad to... hear that... you’re back on... your feet again. I’ll come... pick you... up from... your house. So just... sit tight and... wait for... me, ok? And Send” Sae closed her phone and looked at Sayaka who gave her a devilish smirk. “What? What’s with that look.”

“It really is true. You’re pretty much head over heels for her judging by the way you completely cut yourself, smiled when you saw the text and replied to Yukirin.” Sayaka teased as she sipped her juice.

“Sh-shut up!” Sae blushed. She went back to eating.

The rest of breakfast was uneventful, the girls just talked about this and that and about work. They finished up and paid for their meals, heading off for work. They were almost late for their recording because Sae wanted to get a get well gift for Yuki. Sayaka just thought it was cute how she was acting. Unfortunately, Sae could find anything at that moment. Recording went well, actually better than most thought because Sae’s voice was much stronger and sounded much better than usual. The end of recording rolled by and Sae rushed to get out of the studio to find a gift for Yuki.

Sayaka called out to Sae as she was running out the doors, “You still haven’t told me what you were going to do!!”

“I’m going to win her back!!” Sae shouted back as she ran. Sayaka chuckled and smiled.

Sae searched the stores quickly; she didn’t want to keep Yuki waiting for so long. But then, she saw it. In the window of a flower shop was a blue rose. Apparently this flower shop sold real and fake flowers, so of course it wasn’t a real one but she remembered how much Yuki liked the blue rose from the musical. She rushed the vendor to sell it to her and wrap it in a plastic sheet and tie it with a blue ribbon. Now that she had her present, she ran to Yuki.

By the time Sae made it to Yuki’s home, it was 6pm. Sae was out of breath while leaning on her knees and her rose gift in hand, still, she forced herself to keep moving to at least knock on Yuki’s door. The door opened and Yuki was there. Sae quickly hid the rose behind her back.

“You took a while Sae-cha— Sae-chan?” Yuki noticed that Sae was all sweaty and a little short of breath. “Sae-chan, what happened?”

“Yukirin, Sorry I’m late and that I kept you waiting but I ran here as fast as I could.” Sae said while she was still short of breath.

“You ran? I told you that anytime was fine so you didn’t need to hurry.” Even though Yuki said that, she still was happy that Sae wanted to see her so quickly.

“I told you that I was going to come by at 5:30 but I couldn’t make it so I’m sorry.” She lowered her head.

It’s ok, Sae-chan. Just catch your breath.” Yuki begged of her.

“Here, Yuki, I got you something.” Sae took the rose from behind her back and presented it to Yuki.

Yuki looked at it with surprise as she took it from Sae, “A blue rose?”

“Yeah I wanted to get you a get well gift and I remember that you really liked the blue rose from last month’s musical but they didn’t allow you to keep it. I got you this one but it’s not real... but it’ll last longer!” Sae blushed a bit and gave a nervous chuckle.

Yuki giggled, “Thank you, Sae-chan. I love it.” She was really happy that Sae remembered something like that.

“Haha, I’m glad” Sae was really happy that she likes it. “So shall we go?”

“Oh yeah, just let me get my jacket.” Yuki ran back inside as Sae nodded. Sae noticed that Yuki was really better with walking, except for that limp she had. Yuki returned moments later with her jacket on. “Let’s go!”

They both left Yuki’s complex and began walking around the neighbourhood. Yuki would smell the rose a few times even though it didn’t have a smell but she still thought it had a nice scent. Sae held Yuki’s hand just in case she was having trouble walking. Yuki could feel Sae’s warmth and she didn’t want to let go of that hand. Sae could feel Yuki’s soft skin and she really liked it, she didn’t want to let go either. Both of them spent a few more minutes just walking about and talking about random times until they came to the park. There the girls let go of each others’ hand and sat on the bench. Now it was time for the real reason why they met up.

“Yukirin... I know about yesterday.” Said Sae, her tone was a little more serious.

“I know, Mayu said you two were going to come over but you saw me with Ken-chan.” Yuki nodded.

“Are you serious about it?”

Yuki nodded again, “But I’ve already explained it to Mayu. She understands... I think.”

“Yukirin, don’t you know what risks you’re putting yourself into?” Sae looked at Yuki seriously

Yuki would usually falter by that kind of look Sae gave but, “Sae-chan, you have the wrong idea.” it seems that ever since Yuki came to terms with her feelings for Sae, she can face Sae with more confidence unlike the times she’d look away every time they made eye contact.

But it looked like Sae didn’t hear her, “If anybody found out you were with a boy AND that you’re in AKB, you’d be kicked out if Aki-P hears about it. And if that happens...” Sae took a moment, “I’d be too busy to see you.... Yukirin, I... I don’t want to lose you.” Sae blushed a bit at the last part.

“Sae-chan!” Yuki shouted to finally make Sae listen to her. Sae kept quiet now. “It’s nothing like that."

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“Ken-chan and I aren’t like that. I’m not in love with Ken-chan. Ken-chan is just my childhood friend”

“Then.... who are you in love with?” Sae questioned. She really hoped it was her.

Yuki’s face was now beet red, she just can’t tell Sae she’s in love with her right now; she wasn’t ready. “I... I don’t really want to say. At least, not now.”

Sae nodded, “Ok, I understand. But...” Sae got up from the bench and took a few steps forward.

“But?”

“Yukirin, there’s something I have to tell you.” Sae turned and looked at Yuki with a serious face. Is she really going to tell her? Is she really going to tell her that she’s in love in Yuki?

Yuki was slightly startled by how serious Sae can look, “Uh... Yes, Sae-chan?”

Now Sae was nervous, she started to blush and shake, “Yukirin, I... I... l-lo--” she couldn’t get it out; she couldn’t get express her feelings out.

“What?” Yuki couldn’t tell what Sae was trying to say.

Sae let out all her stress by exhaling. She took a deep breath; now she was ready. She walked up to Yuki and placed her hands on her shoulders. Yuki looked into Sae’s eyes and her heart began to race; she thought that Sae’s serious eyes were holding her and that they were putting her into a trance.

Sae looked at Yuki with stern eyes. She opened her mouth, “Yukirin, I lo—“

A voice shouted from nowhere, cutting off Sae, “I love you, Yukirin!”

Shocked, both Sae and Yuki turned their heads in the direction voice came.

“EEEHHH?!?” exclaimed both of them at the sight of who it was.

A sudden confession of love!
Who could have interrupted such a critical moment?
Ken-chan?!
Mayuyu?!
SAYAKA?!
To be continued in Part Five
(A/N: SO CLOSE!! SO FLIPPIN' CLOSE!! WHO THE HELL WOULD INTERRUPT SUCH A CRUCIAL MOMENT!! GAH!! I hate myself that I did that to me and to you guys. I'm sorry... Please don't hurt me!)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 07:54:19 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out To You (NEW NEW UPDATE!! SAEYUKI PT. 4)
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 05:07:16 AM »
YEA!! WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!  :mon fire:

I'm so curious now~!  :mon XD:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON~!  :mon innocent:

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 05:23:58 AM »
ITS OBVIOUSLY SAYAKA!!!
LOL i keed xDD
Ahh~ that was a good chapter  :thumbup
Can't wait till pool day :shakeit:
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 12:32:11 PM »
WHO??? WHO THE HELL IS THAT??????  :angry:

maybe it's MYAO!!!!  :D
i love guessing game..... and i'm always got the wrong answer!!!  :rofl:
are they already inform Myao about that Pool Party thing?  :nervous

great story!!! i'm more MaYuki fan, but i love this story!  :w00t:
thanks!!!
update soon!  :D :D :D

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out To You (NEW NEW UPDATE!! SAEYUKI PT. 5)
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 08:37:50 PM »
@RenaChii
You're gonna find out now!
@Mari07
LMAO SAYAKA!! Thanks. Can't wait till pool day either.
@aoi_sora
LOL Could be. Just read and find out. And don't worry about guessing games, I get them wrong most of the time.  (Except for the time I was playing one with Mari) I like MaYuki too! But thanks for supporting me!

I've finalized on how many parts there will be for SaeYuki. There will be 7 parts so that means 2 more parts to go! Hope you guys can be patient. Also expect Part 7 to be really long, maybe longer than Part 4 or 5. Please look forward to them!

Chapter Segment: Sae X Yuki [Part 5]

It was now 3 days until pool day. That means today is the day after the day Sae was going to tell Yuki how she felt. Today, selected Team K members are having lunch in the break room of the recording studio; that meant that Sae, Sayaka, and Yuko were there too, eating their lunches and talking about interesting topics. Sae on the other hand, kept to herself, yesterday’s events seem to have her annoyed almost to the point blowing up and nobody wanted Sae to snap on them if they spoke to her. Then, suddenly...

“ARGH!!” roared a very frustrated Sae.

“Whoa! What’s up with her?” questioned Yuko.

“I think she’s just mad about yesterday.” Sayaka answered for Sae.

“I was finally going to tell Yukirin that I was in love with her but that... that... ARGH!!” Sae growled.

“Wait... you love Yuki? I knew it! There’s a whole different atmosphere when it came to you two.” Yuko giggled and smiled. Sayaka shot her a glare to tell her to be quiet right now. Yuko stopped and cleared her throat, “S-so, what happened?” she asked. Sayaka was also curious as to what happened.

Sae sighed and calmed down a bit to explain to Yuko what happened, “Well...”

FLASHBACK

Sae looked at Yuki with stern eyes. She opened her mouth, “Yukirin, I lo—“

A voice shouted from nowhere, cutting off Sae, “I love you, Yukirin!”

Shocked, both Sae and Yuki turned their heads in the direction voice came.

“EEEHHH?!?” exclaimed both of them at the sight of who it was.

The random confession that came from nowhere was from a man! But not just any man, it was a random wota. He ran up to Yuki, pushing Sae off to the side as if she wasn’t there.

“Ow! Hey! We were in the middle of something!” Sae shouted at him but it was all for naught, he completely ignored her and was gazing at Yuki.

“Oh, my god! It’s Yukirin! Yukirin, I love you!” The random wota confessed again, “Well, I really love all of AKB48 but you’re my oshimen, Yukirin.” Anyone could see that there were sparkles in his eyes.

“Eh? Uh... Um... Thank you?” Yuki didn’t really know how to respond, she was really confused by how random this is all turning out.

“Oh, you’re so very welcome!” He took Yuki’s hands and held them in his own sweaty ones. “Wow, I’m meeting THE Yuki Kashiwagi, in the flesh! This is a dream! Please, can I have your autograph?”

“Hey, stop touching her!” Sae demanded, but again, she was ignored.

Yuki was slightly, if not really, creeped out by the sudden contact. She shot Sae a glance, her eyes screaming out to help her, but she answered, “Uh... Sure?” to the wota.

“YES!” Finally the wota let go of Yuki’s hands, reaching into his bag and taking out a custom-made AKB48 autograph book. He opened it to a page that was labelled with Yuki’s name, “This page is just for you. Please sign here!” He gave Yuki a pen which Yuki used to write her signature. “YES!! I finally have Yukirin’s autograph!

Sae finally decided to get in between, “Alright, alright, you got your autograph. Now can you please leave us alone?” Sae thought that this time she would get noticed by the wota since he’s been ignoring for the past 10 minutes. She also hoped that he would also ask for her autograph, too. But yet again, she was ignored as the wota took out his phone. “Eh?! He asks for Yukirin’s but not mine?” Sae moped to herself.

“I got to call my Yukirin Oshi Club and tell them about this.” The wota began dial a number and call someone. This got the attention of both Sae and Yuki now.

“’Yukirin...’” Sae began.

“’Oshi...’” Yuki continued.

“’CLUB’?!” Both exclaimed at the same time. They couldn’t believe there was a whole wota club dedicated to Yuki. Although it was very surprising since Sae had a fan club of her own.

The wota ended his call, “Alright, they are going to be here in 5 minutes and 42 seconds or less.” He smiled.

Sae and Yuki tried to get away, but the wota kept getting in the way, stalling for time. And as scheduled, a giant group of fans arrived in less than 6 minutes. There was about 37 or so wotas with most of them wearing T-shirts with Yuki’s face or name on it on. They barraged Yuki, knocking off Sae to the side into the sand and Yuki’s blue rose out of her hand. Sae picked it up and held on to it. Yuki was completely overwhelmed, she was asked so many questions, signed so many autographs, shook hands with so many people, and took so many pictures. It took 3 hours before the Yukirin Oshi Club was finally satisfied and left her alone. Yuki sat on the bench, catching her breath.

“Yukirin, are you alright? I really tried my best to help you there, but I was powerless... or they were too strong.” Sae moved in closer to Yuki.

Yuki sighed, “Haa... Sae-chan, can we call it a day? That entire ‘event’ kind of wore me out. It must have tired you too.”

“Uh... Y-yeah... ” Sae lied. It would have tired her out too if the Wota club even noticed her but they didn’t, which kind of hurt Sae’s feelings. They completely ignored her and went straight for Yuki. “Yeah, let’s call it a day. I’ll take you home.” Sae gave Yuki back her blue rose, “Here, you dropped this.” She then walked a bit ahead of Yuki.

“Oh thank you, Sae-chan.” Yuki got off the bench and took a step forward, “Oh, didn’t you want to tell me something?” she remembered.

“Hm? Oh, that can wait; I’ll tell you some other time.”

With that, Sae escorted Yuki home. The walk there was pretty much silent the whole way. When she dropped off Yuki and went on her own way home, she could help but feel angry and hurt. Angry because the wotas ruined their time together, hurt because none of the 37 wota even asked for her autograph or even a handshake.

END OF FLASHBACK

“AHAHAHA!” Yuko bursts into laughter. “You got beat by a wota!” she continues to laugh, trying to stifle it every now and then. “No wait, not just a wota, a whole club of them! Ahaha!”

“It’s not funny!” Sae spat back. Yuko still laughed.

“Well, it may not be funny but it’s kind of sad, Sae.” Sayaka commented, chuckling while patting Sae’s shoulder.

“I know...” Sae agreed, pouting.

“So how’s Yuki now?” asked Yuko, finally getting all the laughter out of her system.

“She’s fine now, her ankle is all better so she working again. But now that she’s working, she has to catch up on all appointments that were cancelled. That means she’ll be busy all day and I’m stuck with you guys until late so I won’t be able to see her at all.”

“You make it sound like being with us is a bad thing.” Yuko retorted.

“Why not just call her? Or even send a text?”

“Since she’s working, her phone will be either off or on silent so there’s really no point. Remember when I tried to call her about pool day? She didn’t answer until late in the evening.”

"Oh yeah, speaking of pool day, Myao says she can't make it because it's too cold." Sayaka said.

"Oh and Miichan said she's not sure but if she does come she'll just show up." Yuko added.

“Anyways. Why not just text her? You’ve been doing that a lot with her lately. Besides, since it’s lunch time right now, she should be free. Why don’t you ask to pick her up from work? You two won’t be getting off until late tonight, anyway.” Sayaka suggested.

“I guess so.” Sae took out her phone.

“Ooh, Sae and Yuki alone at night.” Yuko teased and giggled. Sae nudged Yuko with her elbow, “Ow!”

Sae smirked and then began writing her text:

“Hey, Yukirin~!
I know you still might be working when you get this.
If you are, I’m sorry for disturbing you.
I just wanted to know when you’re getting off tonight,
I was thinking that I can meet up with you and take you home.”

Sae didn’t really expect a reply right away or even at all but a few minutes later, a message was received on her phone. Much to Sae’s surprise, she wasn’t really expecting it to be Yuki, but it was from her. It said:

“Oh! Hi, Sae-chan!
No I’m not working right now,
I’m on my lunch break, actually.
You’ve been taking me home a lot lately, not that it’s a bad thing.
I think I’ll be getting off pretty late since I have a lot to catch up on.
So I don’t think you can do that.”

When Sae saw it, she almost completely forgot her surroundings and replied to the message with a smile on her face.

“She’s hopeless, isn’t she?” Yuko asked.

“Mm-hm.” Sayaka nodded.

In the end, Yuki agreed to have Sae come get her and take her home. Since she had a recording last, she waited outside of the recording building. She was happy that she would be able to see Sae today but she also felt guilty that she’s always taking Sae’s time. She wondered if Sae is still well or hasn’t caught a cold or anything.

While Yuki was lost in her thoughts, someone called out for her but it wasn’t Sae, “Hey, there! What’s a girl like you doing out all alone so late at night?” Yuki turned to find 3 ‘cool’ guys standing behind her, trying to pick her up.

These three guys were pretty average in height and build and their sense of style was ok but they weren’t very attractive. They could be going for the cool kind of look but Yuki thought that Ken-chan’s cool style looked much better than theirs. Each of these guys had something distinguishing about them. The one in the middle wore a bright red cap that was worn backwards, the one on the left wore several rings on his fingers, and the one on the right had a lip piercing.

“Huh? What’s with that look?” said the one with the lip piercing. He wore an intimidating expression.

“Yo, Pierce, don’t scare the girl.” The one with the rings says as he smacked the pierced-lip guy on the back of his head. He turns his head to look at Yuki, “Oh! She’s cute! Cappy, you really know how to scout them out.” He said.

“Hehe... Have you no faith in me, Ring?” The guy in the middle who wore the red cap replied. It seems that their nicknames correspond with their features. He walked up to Yuki and put an arm around her shoulders. “So babe, I couldn’t help but noticed that you looked pretty sad while waiting out here all alone. Boyfriend ditch or dump you?”

Yuki didn’t respond, she just merely moved Cappy’s arm off of her and tried to walk away. However, Ring moved in front of her, block her way.

“Now, now, don’t be like that. We just want to show you a ‘good time’. You know, lift your spirits.” Pierce said as he smirked.

“No thank you.” Yuki said sternly. This time she forced her way past Pierce. Cappy grabbed Yuki by the shoulder to try and stop her but she resists, trying to shake him off, all the while thinking where Sae is and to come quickly.

Sae is currently as fast as she can to reach Yuki. Originally she was walking quickly but then she got the feeling that Yuki is in trouble and it sent a chill down her spine. She ran hoping Yuki is alright and safe.

Cappy still kept his grip on Yuki’s shoulder as he was trying to pull her but she slapped him across his face, causing his cap to fall from his head to the ground.

“Alright, now you made me mad.” Cappy’s attitude completely changed as she picked up his cap and put it back on. He grabbed Yuki by the wrists and pulled Yuki into an alley, Ring and Pierce helping him. “You’re coming with us.”

They brought Yuki into an alley and cornered her against the wall. Yuki tried running away but their hold was too strong. Ring tried pinning her down but Yuki kept moving and resisting. She tried to scream out but Ring put his hand over Yuki’s mouth. She was scared; she didn’t know what they were going to do to her.

“Damn, this one likes to squirm. She won’t be still!” Ring said. Yuki bit down his hand hard, “Gah! Ow!” He let go of her and stepped back, holding his bleeding hand. “Son of a...”

Yuki let out a scream, “HELP!! SAE-CHAN!!”

“Shut the hell up!” Cappy shouted at her as he took hold of Yuki’s wrist with one hand. With the other, he raised it and was about to hit Yuki in the face, “Payback’s a bi—” Yuki was scared out of her mind as she closed her eyes.

Then from behind the thugs, a can hit Cappy at the back of his head. They all turned their heads at whoever it was but again, they got a face full aluminum as two more cans were shot at them.

Yuki looked to her rescuer, “Sae-chan?”

“Yukirin!” Sae ran in between, with her back facing Yuki in a protective manner. She grabbed Cappy’s hand that was holding Yuki in a vice grip. This made Cappy release his hold on Yuki’s arm.

“Ah! Ow, ow!” Cappy cried. “Let go, you bi—” Sae squeezed tighter, “GAH!”

“The hell?” Ring and Pierce said at the same time.

“Don’t you dare touch her,” Sae looked at the guys with threatening eyes, “You touch her again, and I’ll break your hand.” She tightened her grip on Cappy’s hand, causing it to hurt painfully. “Got that?!”

“OW, OW, OW! OK! We’ll leave her alone, just let go!” Cappy cried out. He tried to pull from Sae’s grip but it was clamped in there. “I promise! Ah, you’re breaking the skin!” he yelled out as he started to feel Sae’s nails dig into his skin. He fell to his knees from the pain and he could have sworn he was bleeding. Sae released him, finally.

“Damn, if she can make Cap fall then we can’t take her.” Ring and Pierce ran off while their ‘leader’was incapacitated. Sae kicked the Cappy’s butt as he was getting up causing him to fall over on his face. He manages to get up and get out there before Sae did something else to him.

"Hmph. What a bunch of wusses." Sae said as she watched them stagger off.

“Sae-chan...” Yuki watched in awe and shock. She then embraced Sae from behind, she still felt scared about the whole ordeal. Hugging Sae made Yuki feel safer, she didn’t want to let go. “Sae-chan.” she squeezed tighter.

“Yukirin,” Sae was released was Yuki’s embrace for a moment so she can turn around and face her. Yuki again, threw herself at Sae, hugging her tightly and nuzzling her face into her neck and shoulder. Sae blushed deeply but she wrapped her arms around her, she can feel Yuki trembling as she began to stroke her hair. “I’m so glad you’re not hurt. I’m not sure what would have done if you were.”

“Can I... go to your house?” Yuki asked in a hushed tone.

“My house?”

“Your house is much closer than mine and I’m afraid that those guys might come back.”

Sae nodded, “Ok, I understand. My house it is then.” She took Yuki’s hand and began leading her to her house.

The walk was quiet. As the two walked, Sae would occasionally glance at Yuki to see if she calmed down. She has for the most part which made Sae feel relieved. When they made it to Sae’s house, both girls were glad that those thugs didn’t come back. Sae’s family is still at their relatives so no one was home to greet them. When they got inside, they made their way to Sae’s room.

“I don’t really mind if you want to stay over, but if you are, you should call your mom. I don’t really want her to worry.” Sae suggested as she hung up her and Yuki’s coat.

Yuki nodded, “Alright.” Yuki looked around Sae’s room; it’s been a while since she’s last been here. It was slightly different from when she last remembered it but not much at all changed, it was still very ‘Sae-ish’.

“Bad things keep happening to you one after another, doesn’t it, Yukirin? Maybe you’re just going through a bad luck streak, I’m sure it’ll break soon.” Sae said as she took a seat beside Yuki on the bed, a smile across her mouth.

Yuki nodded, “As long as I’m with you, I know it will.” She whispered to herself.

“Hm? What was that?”

Then suddenly Yuki leaned against Sae’s shoulder. She looked up at Sae with helpless and defenceless eyes. “Sae-chan...” Yuki began moving her face closer to Sae’s.

“Yukirin?” Sae eyes were caught in Yuki’s. It was moments later that Sae’s mind went completely blank. Then unconsciously, she started leaning into Yuki’s face, Yuki’s eyes were drawing her in. Were they going to kiss?

However, Sae returned to her senses when Yuki’s hand touched her own. Sae’s face darkened and she turned away “W-w-well, if you’re going to stay over,” she lightly pushed Yuki off of her and got up to move to her dresser, “you can wear my clothes to sleep in,” she took out some clothes and set it on the bed beside Yuki. “You get changed and I’ll get us something to drink and snack on.” With that, Sae exited out the door of her room. Yuki was left rather clueless as she watched Sae leave.

Sae leaned against her door, exhaling, “That was close, I almost kissed her. Why did she have to look at me with those eyes? I almost took advantage of her.” Sae sighed, “I’m no better than those guys from earlier.” Sae then went to her kitchen.

Yuki was still sitting on Sae’s bed, looking at the door. She then took out her phone and called her mom and tells her that she’s at a friend’s. After, she turned her attention to the clothes Sae set out for her, picking it up and bringing it close to her face and taking in the smell of it.

“Sae-chan’s scent, it smells nice.” Yuki held clothes close to her chest and laid down on Sae’s bed, with her eyes closed.

Sae returned to her room, all calm now while holding a tray of tea and snacks. She finds Yuki ‘sleeping’ on her bed, “Huh? She fell asleep?”

Yuki is not actually asleep; she’s actually faking it. Why? Maybe she can catch Sae saying or doing something strange or weird. But Sae doesn’t know nor can she even tell that she is really awake.

Sae places the tray on the table in the middle of the room and kneels at the bedside, gazing at Yuki’s face. Her closed eyes, eyebrows, nose and lips, they all seem to draw Sae in. She began to think about what happened today with those thugs.

“Yukirin, I’m really glad I came in time to save you. I’ve been doing that a lot haven’t I?” Sae smiled at the ‘sleeping’ Yuki. “I’m also really glad you’re asleep right now. That way, you can’t hear me say this.” Sae whispered. Too bad Yuki is actually awake and can hear everything she’s saying.

“I know this may sound cliché but...” Sae paused, “Yukirin, whenever you need me, whenever you’re in trouble, just call me.” She leaned in closer to Yuki’s lips, “I’ll run to you, I’ll protect you, Yukirin, always and no matter what.” She closed her eyes, now she was just mere centimetres from Yuki’s lips.

Yuki blushes deeply, but Sae doesn’t notice because her eyes were closed. Yuki’s eyes were also closed so she didn’t even notice now close Sae is to herself.

“I love you, Yukirin...” Sae presses her lips against the ‘sleeping’ Yuki’s. Yuki was too stunned to even move or react, she just froze in place.

A kiss?!
What will Yuki do now that she knows Sae’s true feelings?
Will Sae find out Yuki’s not really sleeping?
How will their relationship turn out now?
To be continued in Part Six
(A/N: I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST A WHOLE WEEK!! :bow: I've been busy with school plus I was or still am sick. Ok this part took much longer than I originally expected. I was planning for this one to be much shorter but it turned out so much longer. So about the thugs... I got the idea after reading Mari07's MaYuki Part 5 so I gotta give some props to her!)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:26:31 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out To You (PART 5 OF SAEYUKI NOW UP!!)
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 10:13:02 PM »
I very much enjoyed that  :twothumbs
I want to see it in vice versa, though.
Because I know that, that's Sae's character, but I want to see Yuki doing the saving and stuff too.
Captain! You've gotta do more!!
But besides that, I have to say it's very entertaining.

Keep up the good work :thumbup take your time continueing.
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Junior - Bonamana