JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakda Pattasima - I love the Thai people

Author Topic: Reaching Out to You [SaeYuki/WMatsui/KojiYuu] 8/8/2012 [ON HIATUS]  (Read 58348 times)

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
will be waiting for WMatsui update XD

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
I'M BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE UPDATE SAEYUKI! IT'S KILLING ME TO JUST KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN IN THE END~!!  :banghead:  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
STILL WAITING UPDATE KOJIYUU PLEASEEE

Silent reader for now

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
It's been Like a Year now and I'm STILL on Cliff hanger mode on SAEYUKI!! Will Mayuyu Sabotage the Confession?? Will they be too embarrassed never confess at all? I wanna know WE WANNA KNOW~!

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
We wanna know >w< me believe in you crono chan.. We do..

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
KOJIYUU UPDATE PLEASE  :bow: :bow: :cry:

Silent reader for now

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Me <---- Still waiting for AtsuMina~ Your SaeYuki story is The best!  :wriggly:

But why Atsumina still coming soon? <--- sorry for the repeat question.  :P

By the way, I'm still be waiting for it!  :on GJ:

I'm sorry to break this to you, but I've decided to drop AtsuMina for the reason that I cannot come up with something good for it. I made that choice a little more than half a year ago but I forgot to tell you guys. I know it's sad after 2 years but yeah, that's what I've decided to do. Sorry to disappoint you, really. :cry:

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
And WMATSUI? ;O;

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
And WMATSUI? ;O;
Still ongoing. I'm working on it plus 3 other works.

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline himitsu

• Idols raise meeee!!!
im still waiting you to continuing this ff.. especially saeyuki's part
crono-san, please update your ff..

sankyu...

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: Reaching Out to You [SaeYuki/WMatsui/KojiYuu/AtsuMina] [HIATUS]
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2015, 07:24:08 PM »
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT TIME TO BREAK MY SILENCE.

Man, I haven't been on here in so long...

I can't believe people still read my fics today... Wow, you guys are great!  :heart:

I've recently (like a few minutes ago) gotten a message asking me when I'm going to update my WMatsui segment for this series. Well, I think I'm going to tell you, my precious loyal readers, what I told them, what's been going on with me, and what's going to happen. You guys deserve that much for putting up with a schmuck like me.

Actually, I don't know if I'm going to continue with that series. See, I haven't wrote fanfiction in over 3 years and I don't have the motivation to ever get back into it. Like I have some new ideas plots but I don't have the motivation to actually write it out.
As for the WMatsui segment of Reaching Out to You, I still have the idea for that story in my head but will I ever update it? Probably not.
If I'm completely honest, I don't even ship WMatsui anymore so that further lessens my motivation.
I think I'm going to put my whole ROtY series on hold. Probably even put all my ongoing works on hold...

Believe me when I say that for the longest time, I've been wondering what to do about my fics on here and I've made a few decisions.

With this said, I'm putting Reaching Out to You on a hiatus. Also I'm going to completely cancel the WMatsui AND KojiYuu segments. About my other fics, those will go on hiatus as well until further notice. Well my one/twoshot collection had been jumpy from the start so... Anyways, you can note what has been put on hiatus and what has been cancelled in my signature.

However, I will not leave you all without some sort of closure! for any cancelled project, I'll be more than happy to fill you in on. If you wish to know how a story plays out and how it ends, send me a message to my fanfiction tumblr (link is in my signature). But because I like seeing people piece puzzles together, I won't give too many details unless specifically asked.  :lol:
Please, please, please, send me a message because then I'll finally be able to "finish" a story.  :bow:

I'm deeply sorry to those who have been waiting on my lazy butt to update SOMETHING within my absence I wouldn't be surprised for blame you if I'm not your favourite writer anymore because let's be real, I haven't written anything in three years and there are tons more people who are so much better than me.  :sweatdrop:

Thank you for reading my fics, though! It's really nice knowing there are people who are still fans of my works! Maybe one day I'll have something new written.

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakda Pattasima - I love the Thai people