JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aimai ME MIND

Author Topic: Reaching Out to You [SaeYuki/WMatsui/KojiYuu] 8/8/2012 [ON HIATUS]  (Read 58365 times)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out To You (PART 5 OF SAEYUKI NOW UP!!)
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 10:48:40 PM »
JUST GREAT~!!  :mon XD:

Please update soon~  :mon thumb:

Offline ujin1992

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 10:57:25 AM »
Thanks for update and I hope you to get well soon.  XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »
It seems Yukirin often is target of assault lol
Sae even cooler than before!!!!!! *stars in the eyes*
Can't wait for update !!!

they are going to be here in 5 minutes and 42 seconds or less

I like your choice for the minutes by the way ^^
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 05:42:21 PM by kahem »

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 12:59:30 AM »
i love this~~

saeyuki :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 11:10:12 AM »
How dare those three touch, dragged, and event almost assaulting Yukirin. The nerve of those three. Death Verdict for them (BLACK Mode ON).  :angry: :angry: :angry:

please :kneelbow: update soon.....  :farofflook:  :thumbsup

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
HI PEOPLES!!! ROTY is back and with WMATSUI!!

Firstly, I'd like to apologize with for the 2 month or so long delay. You've probably thought I forgot about this, right? I haven't, it's that I've been really busy. God I hate school.
I now got a Majisuka (A Mistake Turned Right with Gaku-YouranXBlack) fic going on too. I have got Chapter 4 of that started.
If you want to know what going on with SaeYuki part 6, it's still in the works. I'm almost done it, but it's not... done. I was planning on posting a double today with it done but I got no time. Sorry... I'm also currently in the works of KojiYuu but I've hit a snag.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has read my fics so far and I hope you haven't lost faith in me. Personally, I think you have but I can't blame you.

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUMI~!!!! :heart: :twothumbs

Alrighty!! Now to get into some notes about this seg.
1. This is an AU (Alternate Universe).
2. Jurina's 17 and Rena's 23-24 so there's age-gap love~
3. I may or may not incorporate Kumi into this pair (I remember someone telling me I should try to do WMatsuiKumi)
4. Jurina may seem OOC (Out Of Character) but since this is AU, don't think too much of it.

Chapter Segment: Rena x Jurina [Part 1]

Jurina gazed out the passenger seat window of the moving truck, watching the streets, and people go by. She sighed and looked up at the sky.

Jurina’s mother (who we’re going to call Ma-Matsui) glanced at Jurina as. She knew what Jurina was feeling; she knew what was going through her head. Ma-Matsui felt a little guilty having to pull her away from all her friends because of them moving. “Jurina, I know you’re feeling depressed about leaving your friends, but it’s going to be ok.” She said as she drove, keeping her eyes on the road. “You’ll still be in contact with them with your cell phone. And when you go to school, you’ll make some new friends.”

“Mm-hm.” Jurina replied with a dull tone. She’s heard it all already, so she doesn’t really listen to her mother about this. Jurina simply gazed out the window, wallowing in her thoughts. She began to recall the week before their big move.

FLASHBACK
Jurina sat next to her mother on the floor, helping her put CDs into a box in the living room. She was currently feeling mixed emotions about packing up. She stopped to turn to her mother, “Do we really have to do this? Do we really have to move... again? This is probably the 5th time we had to change our address.” Jurina said as she watched her mother. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say we’re running away.”

“Jurina, we’ve already been through this many times before. No, we’re not running away and yes, we have to; my job has been transferred there.” Ma-Matsui said as she taped up a box of books. “And hopefully we can stay at our new home longer this time.”

“You keep getting job transferred,” Jurina pouted. Ma-Matsui works as an OL, but not just any OL, she was the head of her department. Which department, Jurina doesn’t know or forgot about. She just knew that her mother almost always has to be moved to a sister company or something or another. “Why can’t I stay here and you move? I actually like it here this time.”

Ma-Matsui sighed, “Because I’m not letting my 17-year-old daughter live here all by herself. It’s not safe.”

Jurina groaned, “Mom, I can defend myself, you know.”

“Of course I know, you’re my daughter, but it’s still not safe.”

“Mm...” Jurina felt defeated. She mumbled to herself, “I’m not a little girl, either...”

“Besides, I’ve already filled and sent in your school transfer papers.”

“Ehh? Already? And I was finally getting used to this school. What school have you put me in this time?”

“What school? Hm...” Ma-Matsui stopped what she was doing to think, trying to remember the name. She got up and left the living room to go to her own room. She returned with a couple of papers and a brochure, “Ah, it’s an all-girls academy. It’s called SKE Gakuen.” She handed her daughter the brochure.

Jurina looked at the front of the folded paper, “It’s an all-girls academy?” Jurina raised a brow in inquiry, “Ok. And what does ‘SKE’ stand for?”

“The academy is in Sakae. SKE is the abbreviation of Sakae.” Ma-Matsui said and Jurina nodded, “The principle there is an old colleague of mine so she pulled some strings. It’s a very lovely place, honey. Just give it a try; I’m sure you’ll like it.” Ma-Matsui returned to storing items into more boxes.

Jurina turned away from her mother to the box she was using, “SKE Gakuen, huh?” she thought to herself.

END FLASHBACK

While Jurina was drowning in her mind, Ma-Matsui kept trying to comfort her but nothing was getting through. Eventually, Ma-Matsui gave up as Jurina continued to block her out. Jurina has already heard it before so right now she felt indifferent about moving again but she was getting tired of it.

About 30 minutes later, they reached their new home. A quaint little house in the neighbourhood, it had a front gate and everything. It resembled one of those typical modern Japanese houses. Ma-Matsui gave Jurina the keys to the house to unlock the door as she went to the back of the truck to unload. Eventually, the movers arrived to move the larger things like the beds, dressers, TV, etc. Unloading went by much faster with their help. Soon, all the boxes and other stuff were all in the house and the movers returned to base along with their truck.

The two ladies took their time to relax for a bit before they unpacked, all that moving around made them tired. They had a few snacks and some tea while sitting on the floor and checking their new place that they’ll have to call home. It was only a few minutes later after that they decided to un-tape boxes and start decided what would be where.

“Hey, Mom,” Jurina started. “When do I start school?”

“When? Today is Saturday, right? So your first day will be Monday. We’ll have to go to the academy tomorrow to get you your uniform.”

“This Monday?” Jurina thought it was pretty early seeing as they just moved in. Ma-Matsui nodded.

“Mm-hm. I might as well have you start school as soon as you can so you don’t miss a lot.”

So as the days past, Jurina unpacked most of her things and personalized her room. All was left was her clothes, the things that used to be on her desk and one or two posters. She received her uniform, which fitted perfectly, and her school bag. Black’s not Jurina’s usual colour but it was still nice.

Finally it was her first day of school. First thing Jurina had to do was wake up early and go to the academy to report to the principal’s office to meet the principal and her homeroom teacher. After a long winded welcome from the principle and teacher, she followed her teacher to her class, 3-S. After she went to her class and introduced herself, she took her seat at the back near the window as it was the only free seat left. And so classes began.

Jurina let out a sigh of relief. She was glad that she got through the first half of classes, she was also glad that the teacher didn’t call on her at random times to answer some questions because she was a little lost throughout the lessons. Jurina was even gladder that no one crowded around her with a bombardment of questions, even though she half-expected it. Although she did here comments of her being cute and/or pretty, this made her a bit happy.

Jurina went into her school bag and took out her lunch, a bento box that her mother prepared. Then she was unexpectedly approached by her classmates. They introduced themselves as Mizuki Kuwabara and Kumi Yagami. They made quick friends and invited Jurina to eat lunch out in the courtyard in which Jurina happily accepted.

The courtyard was full of students either eating their own lunch or just playing, this being their only time to act like children on school grounds. There was even a small group of girls playing around with a frisbee and another group with a ball. The space around the groups was large enough since nobody dared to sit near. Jurina and friends sat in the grass, just a little ways away.

However, the unexpected happened. One of the group’s items of entertainment slipped out of control.

“WATCH OUT!!” someone shouted out.

Jurina and the others turned to see what the commotion was. But the moment she turned her head, her forehead had been attacked by a frisbee. The impact was so great that knocked Jurina flat on her back and rendered her unconscious.

“Jurina!” her friends cried out in worry. Jurina was out cold.

When Jurina finally came to, she found herself looking at a ceiling. She sat up on the bed but then felt a jolt of throbbing pain, “Ow... Why does my head hurt?” She places her hand on her head. Looking around a bit, “I guess this is the infirmary.”

The curtains around the bed flew opened, “Ah. You’re awake now,” said a lulling voice. Jurina turned to the source, “I was beginning to think you’d be here all afternoon,” said a beautiful woman in a white coat, the academy nurse. She asked, “How are you feeling?”

Jurina was rendered speechless by the beauty before her, “Uh...” Was there always such a pretty woman working here?

The woman turned away a bit, “If you’re well enough, come over here by my desk,” she instructed. Jurina did what she was told. The nurse sat at her desk, Jurina sat on a stool near it. “Sorry, but the thermometer’s battery died so please excuse me,” The nurse said. She placed her hand at Jurina’s shoulder and leaned in close. Jurina froze and blushed as she placed her forehead against hers. “Hm... You feel pretty normal and it doesn’t seem like you have a fever.”

“Uh...” Jurina still couldn’t say anything but stare at the visage only two inches from her face. Jurina noticed how flawless her skin was. She was very young, not a day over 30 or even 27 for that matter. She even smelled nice, was it strawberries? Maybe peaches... it was something fruity.

“But you’re still going to need this for the bruise.”

“Ow!” Jurina’s forehead was smacked with something. She couldn’t see it, but when she felt it, it felt like a cold compress.

“I’m the school nurse, Rena Matsui.” The nurse introduced herself. “And I understand that this is your first day here at SKE Gakuen.”

“Eh? ‘Matsui’? That’s my name, too.” Jurina said lightly rubbing her forehead. “My name is Jurina Matsui.” Jurina did a head bow.

“I know, your friends told me. Must be the reason why they suddenly started calling me ‘Rena’-sensei. I don’t mind, though.”

“It would be a little confusing if one of us was called with ‘Matsui’ and we both answered.”

Rena nodded, chuckling a bit, “I agree.”

She didn’t know why, but Jurina liked her laugh, there was something about that soothed her. “Well, Rena-sensei, thanks for taking care of me.” Jurina stood up and bowed.

“You’re very welcome, Jurina-chan.” Rena smiled a very lovely smile. “I hope you don’t mind me calling you that,” Jurina shook her head. She looked at that smile and soon her own smile began to form. “If you’re not feeling well or if you need any kind of help, I’ll be here.”

“Mm. Thanks. I got to get to class now; I guess I’ll see you around some time?”

Rena nodded, “Alright,” still smiling. Jurina took her leave, closing the door behind her. “Hehe... How cute. I’m kind of looking forward to seeing her again,” Rena giggled to herself.

And so, Jurina returned to class for the rest of the afternoon. When she reached her class, they were in the middle of a history lesson; something about skirts/uniforms. Was this what they really learned at this academy? Oh well, at least she didn’t miss a lot. The rest of the afternoon was uneventful except for the fact that Mizuki and Kumi tagged along on Jurina’s way home. Apparently, their homes are along the way. They walked while they talked about a lot of this; Jurina participated in some bits. It seems like she’s already becoming good friends with them. But as they walked, Jurina’s mind kept going to her meeting Rena and how nice she was..

When she finally reached home, “I’m home!” Jurina announced herself as she came through the door. She began to take her shoes and placed them properly.

Ma-Matsui revealed herself, coming out of the living room, “Ah. Welcome home Jurina.”

“Hi, Mom.” Jurina greeted.

“So how was your first day?” Ma-Matsui noticed Jurina’s compress on her forehead. “What happen to you face?”

“Nothing, I just got hit with a frisbee.” Jurina said calmly.

“Ouch, I’ll bring up some ointment later, ok?” Jurina nodded. “So how was school?”

“It was...” Jurina paused a moment, “like you said, very lovely.” She answered, unconsciously thinking of Rena’s face and how lovely it was.

“That’s great. Make any friends?

“Mm-hm.” Jurina answered, making her way to the stairs.

“That’s good. Well, dinner will be ready in a bit. I’ll call you down when it is.” Ma-Matsui said. Jurina replied with an extended confirmation sound and went other room.

Jurina dropped her bag on the floor and flopped herself on her bed, “It’s not the worst first day I’ve ever had but...” She said, voice muffled by her pillow. She turned on her back and stared at her ceiling. Then she got out of her bed to change out of her uniform and into her home clothes.

Jurina flopped back onto her bed again. She began to review her day at school. It wasn’t so bad but it wasn’t all that great either if she didn’t get smacked in the face with a disc. It still hurt but not as much as it did when she was in the infirmary. Somehow, her thoughts went to the time she was in the infirmary.

She remembered the school nurse, “Rena-sensei... After she touched me, I just...” Jurina paused as she recalled freezing up at Rena’s touch. Remembering that Rena’s face was really close to hers, she blushed. “I wonder what that was about,” she questioned but she shrugged it off, “Oh well.” She smiled.

She turned on her side, “She’s really beautiful.” Jurina thought out loud as the face of the beautiful school nurse came to mind. “I bet she already has a boyfriend.” Jurina’s didn’t know it but there was a twinge of frustration in her heart. She hugged her body pillow, “Lucky him.”

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2

(A/N: What'dya think? I think it's a little long and a bit draggy. But I just really wanted to get this Part done. BTW, I'm taking summer school in July, so I might not be able to udpate a lot in July. Just telling you guys now. And I'm going to stop doing those annoying questions at the end of each part because I can no longer think of what to ask, too much brain power. I'M STILL OPEN TO REQUESTS!!)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 06:58:57 AM by crono1036 »

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Finally. My long-awaited-for-update is not in vain. :luvluv1: Your fic is great. 

Please do update. Oh, I don't mean soon. Anytime is fine as long as you still updating.   :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

FLASHBACK
Jurina sat next to her mother on the floor, helping her put CDs into a box in the living room. She was currently feeling mixed emotions about packing up. She stopped to turn to her mother, “Do we really have to do this? Do we really have to move... again? This is probably the 5th time we had to change our address.” Jurina said as she watched her mother. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say we’re running away.”

“Jurina, we’ve already been through this many times before. No, we’re running away and yes, we have to; my job has been transferred there.” Ma-Matsui said as she taped up a box of books. “And hopefully we can stay at our new home longer this time.”

Shouldn't this be we aren't running away?

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
^ Ah yes, thank your for point out my mistake. Seems like I skipped over it when I was proof-reading it. I have editted it~

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's make me want to see Rena with nurse appearance~ :cathappy:

Thanks for the update~  :twothumbs

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
. nurse rena-sensei is one of the best character ever :bingo:...!!~., she's sexy too!~ :ding: :kekeke:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
I LIKEEEE~! WMATSUI~!!♥ please continue!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah nurse Rena I want to see it!!! Does she wear glasses? ^^

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
I seriously DID NOT expect Rena to be a nurse! I thought she was a college student or a teacher or something. But not a nurse! Great job! XD

This is a great fic! I love it! I hope you update fast cause I can't get enough of it!  :twothumbs

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out to You (UPDATE! WMATSUI PT.2)
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 07:02:56 AM »
@virgo_shaka
Again thanks for noticing my mistake and thanks for being patient.
@eSsIe21
LOL "the best" huh? Then I'm glad I came up with such an awesome character~
@kahem
I unno do you want her to wear glasses? I can probably add that in somewhere.
@BlackRockAnon
Well, you know how I do~ I try to pull some unexpected turns here and there. Thanks for reading my fics
@Everyone else
Thanks for the comments and thanks for reading my fics until now. You guys are awesome~!

Weee~!

Chapter Segment: Rena x Jurina [Part 2]

~BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!~

“Mm... Not again...” Jurina grumbled as she woke up at the annoying noise her alarm clock was making. The beeping persisted, “Alright already, shut up!” she raised her hand from under her sheets and slammed the palm of her hand on the snooze button. The infernal contraption finally stopped its hellish noise.

Poking her head out from under the blanket, she looked at the time, “Eight thirteen...” It took her awhile for her sleepy brain to process the numbers; she simply just stared at the clock and then yawned. Soon, it finally dawned on Jurina, “Eight... THIRTEEN?! AHH!! I’M GOING TO BE LATE!!”

Jurina literally sprang out of her bed and ran out her room and into the washroom. Within 10 minutes or so, she returned to her room and got changed into her uniform all the while muttering, “Late first thing on my second week. That’s great, just great.”

Jurina ran downstairs like lightning, fully knowing that it is not safe. She turned the corner and opened the door to the living/dining room, “Mom! Why didn’t you—” she yelled but Ma-Matsui wasn’t anywhere to be seen. “Mom?” She took a few steps in as she caught sight of food on the dinner table wrapped in plastic. Next to it was a note which Jurina picked up and began to read:

“Gone to work early
Made your breakfast and lunch
Don’t forget to lock the door before you leave for school
Love you ~ Mom”

Crumpling and clenching the note, “Gah!! At least tell me if you’re going to work early!” Jurina exclaimed. Actually, she was reminded that Ma-Matsui had to go to work early but Jurina wasn’t listening because she was napping in her room after she came home the day before.

Breakfast was simple. It was toasted bread with a fried egg on top and some miso soup. Jurina didn’t really have to eat so she glugged down the soup and just took the toasted bread, leaving the fried egg under the plastic wrap. With that, Jurina ran out the door, but without locking the door first.

Toast in her mouth, Jurina grabbed her bag and blazer and ran down the street to the nearest bus stop. She knew if she was able to catch the bus now, she would be able to make it in time for school. However, by the time she got there, the bus had already left. “No!” she cried in distress. If Jurina waited for the next bus to come, she’d be even later. With that, Jurina began run.

On the road, a silver Toyota was driving through the street, the driver, Rena Matsui. She was casually making her way to the academy until she took notice of Jurina on the sidewalk running. “Is that... Jurina-chan?” Rena sped up a bit and honks the horn.

“AHH!!” The honk scared Jurina causing her to jump out to the side, dropping her toast on the ground. Her heart raced like crazy.

Rena pulled over and rolled down the window, “Running late, are we?”

“Rena-sensei?” Jurina tried to compose herself but still, her heart was beating really fast. “Uh... Good morning.”

Rena laughed, “Get in; we’ll go to school together.”

“But...”

“Just do it. I’m sure you don’t want to be late on your second week.” Rena then rolled up the window and Jurina hesitantly went to the passenger side. Was Rena really keeping track?

Jurina got in the passenger seat. She was a little shy about getting into a teacher’s car, especially one she had just met once last week. Buckling up, she placed her school bag in her lap and looked around a bit. She couldn’t help but noticed that the interior was very clean, too clean, and there was some kind of smell that came that filled the air in there. “Is this a new car?” Jurina asked.

“Actually, yes. How did you know?” Rena pulled in the street again and drove.

“It has that... new car scent.”

Rena laughed, still keeping her eyes on the road, “Haha... I see. I actually got this car about a month ago. I guess it still has that smell, but I never really noticed it. I didn’t really like taking the bus and waking up early to catch the bus is not really one my strengths.”

“I thought waking up early wouldn’t be a problem for you.”

“It’s not but I still don’t like waking up early so I don’t consider that a strength,” Rena glanced over and Jurina made eye contact “I see it’s also not one of your strengths as well, Jurina-chan.” She smiled. Jurina then looked away and blushed, recalling this morning.

The rest of the ride was in silence. It was unusual for Jurina; she felt comfortable in her seat. Usually she would feel a little uneasy being in a stranger’s car but there was something about Rena that made her feel totally relax. Maybe it was the soothing aura that Rena had that calmed her. Probably but maybe there’s something else too but Jurina couldn’t quite put her finger on it. She steals a few glances at Rena to try to figure it out but every now and then Rena would catch her and she’d just looked away.

Rena finally pulled up into the school parking lot with 10 minutes to spare. She and Jurina unbuckled and exited the vehicle. Lightly slamming the doors closed, Rena locked the car.

“Rena-sensei,” Jurina bowed, “thank you for the ride.” Rena nodded and instructed Jurina to hurry to class so she won’t be late.

Most of the students had already arrived by the time Jurina got to her classroom. Jurina sat at her desk and rested her forehead on the surface while releasing a sigh of relief. She felt exhausted all of a sudden. Mizuki approached and stood beside her and Kumi in front.

“Good morning Jurina-chan. Jurina-chan?” Kumi tilted her head to the side.

“Are you alright?” Mizuki asked.

Kumi poked Jurina’s head, “I think she just died.”

“Dying on the already? That’s not very good.”

Jurina turned her head to expose her face and looked at them, “I’m tired, alright? My morning was all rushed because I woke up late. So I had to run to get to the bus station but I missed the bus. So then I had to run to get here because if I waited, I would have been even later. At least that was until...” she trailed off.

“Oh? Until...” Mizuki’s interested was piqued.

Jurina shifted her head again so that her face was flat on the table again, “Until Rena-sensei picked me up and drove me to school,” her words were muffled but the message went across clearly.

“Eh?! You got to ride in Rena-sensei’s car? Lucky!!” Mizuki exclaimed.

“I wish I can get a ride from Rena-sensei, but my dad drives me to the academy. But for some reason, he lets me walk home.” Kumi looked off into the air thinking.

Jurina wondered what was so great about getting a ride from her. Was it because she’s beautiful and kind? It’s most likely so. Somehow Jurina began to wonder if these traits help her land boyfriends. Wait, does Rena have a boyfriend? Jurina wondered.

“You know, honestly, I didn’t even think she had a car. It must be a really nice one.” Mizuki commented in the background.

Jurina wasn’t listening at this point and abruptly changed the subject, “Hey, guys, do you think Rena-sensei has a boyfriend?”

“Huh, a boyfriend? Hm... Well, it wouldn’t be that surprising if she does.”

Kumi nodded, “She is beautiful and really nice. It probably won’t be surprising if she has several.”

Jurina looked at Kumi, “I don’t think Rena-sensei is like that.” Kumi shrugged.

“Hm... I don’t think anyone has even asked her if she does. Rena-sensei doesn’t really show any signs of having one though.”

“Then why not ask her? The best way to get an answer is to ask. We can have lunch in the infirmary; I’m sure she won’t mind.”

Kumi nodded, “Yeah, I’d really like to know.”

Jurina‘s thoughts drifted again when lunch was mentioned, “Ah!” she lightly slapped her forehead, “I forgot my lunch! I was in such a rush that I forgot to pack it. Ugh... and I left my wallet at home too. Great...”

Kumi patted Jurina’s head, “It’s ok, and you can share mine. Mom always gives me a big lunch.”

“Are you sure?” Jurina asked and Kumi nodded, “Thanks, Kuumin”

“Who knows, you’ve been lucky enough to get a ride from Rena-sensei; you might even get food from her too”

“I can’t do that, that’s asking too much.” Jurina said to Mizuki, “I don’t want to be a burden on her. But I think I already am.”

“I really doubt that.”

After that moment, the teacher walked in and everyone returned to their seats. Class went on normal throughout the morning. Well, almost normal. Half way in, faint growling noises filled the room and they came from Jurina. Everyone was polite enough to ignore them and act like nothing was happening, but Jurina knew they can hear. She had to flex and suck in her stomach to prevent it from being so loud. “Come on, stomach, and quiet down. Don’t embarrass me.” She tried to negotiate silently. At last, the lunch bell rang.

Jurina let out a sigh of relief, “It’s finally lunch time. I’m starving,” she said as she placed her notebooks inside her desk.

“Let’s go, hungry-butt!” Mizuki called out. She went for the door with Kumi who giggled.

Jurina got up and followed suit, “Don’t call me that!”

Walking down the hall and a flight of stairs, the girls made their way to the infirmary where Rena-sensei dwelled during school hours. Sliding the door open, the girls announced themselves “Excuse us! Rena-sensei~”

Rena was sitting on her chair at her desk while munching on a rice ball. She swivelled the chair, “Oh. Kuwabara-san, Yagami-san,” she took notice of Jurina behind her friends, “and Jurina-chan.”

“Hey, Rena-sensei.” Jurina greeted.

“’Jurina-chan’?” Mizuki raised a brow at Jurina and gave her a questioning look. Jurina looked back at Mizuki with a clueless expression. “Already on a first-name basis?”

“Sensei, can we have lunch here with you?” Kumi asked.

Rena smiled, “Sure, I don’t mind. Make yourself at home.”

“Yay!” Mizuki and Kumi exclaimed. The girls were about to sit at the table in the middle of the room but another two students show up at the infirmary. Seems that these girls want Mizuki and Kumi to come with them to their clubroom to help out a few things, and they were in a hurry too. Reluctant but agreeing to leave, Mizuki and Kumi went with them, “Have fun with Rena-sensei~”

“Wait! Weren’t we supposed to ask her?” Jurina asked her friends just before they left.

Rena tilted her to the side, “Hm? Ask what?”

“Fine,” Kumi looked back as she turns to the door, “Rena-sensei, do you have a boyfriend?”

“Huh? Um... No I don’t.”

“There you have it. Got to go, bye!” She leaves with a wave. Jurina was dumbfounded about how easy and quick that was.

“Ah, Kuumin! You’re supposed to share your lunch with me!” Jurina shouted but it was for naught, Kumi was long gone. Her stomach growled and she groaned.

Rena giggled, “Sounds like somebody’s hungry. Forget your lunch?” Jurina nodded. Rena went into her desk drawer and pulled out curry bread, “You can have this bread then.”

“Really?” Jurina was happy, happier than she should be. “Thanks, Rena-sensei!” Jurina opened the wrapper and took a bite.

“But be careful. It’s really...” Rena tried to warned, but then Jurina suddenly coughed up. “... spicy...” Rena sighed, “Oh dear...”

“HOT!! Water! Water!! Water!!!” Jurina cried out as she fanned her mouth with her hand.

“Ok, ok! Have my tea!” Rena offered up her bottle of tea which Jurina quickly grabbed and guzzled down.

“Thank you, Rena-sensei, you saved me” Jurina coughed.

“It seems like I’m always saving you somehow, like this morning for example.” Rena said. Jurina sort of agreed.

“How can you eat something like that? My tongue felt like it was on fire.”

“What can I say? I like spicy foods. There’s a certain shop near my home that sells these and I really like them.”

“Clearly... I can imagine your house filled with spices and hot sauces.” Jurina then smacked her mouth, “Still spicy.”

“Come here,” Rena gestured with her hand to come and so Jurina did so. “Open your mouth,” Ordered Rena as she took hold of Jurina’s jaw, “and stick out your tongue.” The young student began to blushed, but she did what she was told. Rena began to blow Jurina’s tongue; a cool sensation can be felt on her spicy taste buds. Rena was in close proximity again, Jurina’s heart began to race and Jurina wondered why. Rena released, “There. Better?”

“A-a little.” Jurina sighed, “Why does this always happen?” she asked, particularly to no one, “Why do I always end up embarrassing myself in front of someone I like?” she blurted out, without realizing what she had just said.

“Oh, Jurina-chan,” Rena looked at her and smiled, “you like me?” leaning close with her arms on her knees. When the she asked, Jurina began to blush a deep red.

“I-I mean not like that!” Jurina began to feel flustered, stuttering her words. “I don’t like you! W-well, I mean, I do like you but I don’t l-like you in-in that way.” Jurina tried to pick her words carefully, all the while thinking about her feelings, “I like you, but I don’t ‘like you’ like you...” Jurina paused for a moment, “... I think... maybe...” she mumbled her last words to herself. Completely embarrassed of her performance, Jurina just looked away from Rena, probably to try and hide the deep shade of red on her face.

“That’s too bad then.” Rena retracted, she sounded genuinely disappointed. She turned on her chair, “This could have been something that could get Mother off my back.” She said quietly to herself.

“Matsui-sensei. Please come to the faculty room. Repeat. Matsui-sensei, please come to the faculty room.”

The PA system announced. Rena stood up, “That’s me,” she looked at Jurina who still wouldn’t make eye contact. “You can still stay here if you want. But I can’t guarantee that I’ll be back before the end of lunch.” She said as she motioned to the door, “I’ll see you later.” Rena left, leaving Jurina alone.

Once the door closed, Jurina began to talk to herself in a hushed voice, “I can’t believe I just said that. I’m so stupid.” Jurina looks at Rena’s desk, “Why do I feel glad that she doesn’t have a boyfriend?” she sighed. She looked at the bottle in her hands, and she realized something, “An indirect kiss...”

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3

(A/N: Still long and draggy IMO. But I wanted to get this done and now it's done! I was planning on finishing and posting SaeYuki 6 but I went out today and I couldn't get it done. I'm working on AMTR as well and I probably will get SaeYuki 6 and AMTR done this week if not next week. I've already planned out the ending of this segment too so you can look forward to that. Oh yeah! I wanted to ask your guys' opinion. How would feel about me doing a lemon/lime ficlet for any pairing? Which pairing? Knowing me and knowing how descriptive I can get, yeah... Tell me what you think)

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out to You (UPDATE! WMATSUI PT. 2)
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2011, 09:49:08 AM »
LOL damnit! I was about to go to bed but after this, its got me in a frenzy~! So cute! Rena as a nurse... dear god my imagination...  :on bleed:

Jurina~~~~!! JUST CONFESS ALREADYYY~!  :on gay:

LOL LEMON FOR WMATSUI PLEASEEEE~!  :on bleed: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: LOL nurse + student... how descriptive? LOL im pervy... give me your best  :wahaha:

thanks for the update~!!! please do hurry though.... i'm dying!!! :fainted:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:21:53 AM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2011, 02:05:00 PM »
YEAH~!! GO JURINA~!!  :cow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48+SKE48] Reaching Out to You (UPDATE! WMATSUI PT.2)
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 10:18:50 PM »
I unno do you want her to wear glasses? I can probably add that in somewhere.

Really?  :wub:

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2011, 03:19:42 PM »
Rena on aggressive? Me likey! Thanks for the update~  :twothumbs

Offline missNezumi12

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2011, 05:15:27 PM »
WMatsui~ :cathappy: Looking forward for the next chap  :)

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aimai ME MIND