JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Spiral World

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265529 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well... I'm a bit disappointed but I will still read your story...

Wmatsui and Mayuki are also my fav. pairings too...

Can't wait to see the start of new season

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow Rena have so many K.O.
This story with this "PEOPLE" sounds good.  :theking
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3

A huge thanks to Sherin for making this poster for me~

Once again, let me apologize to Atsumina and Kojiyuu shippers as they will not be featured in this fic.. :kneelbow: (who knows? maybe they will make a cameo..)

Well, here it is!

ENJOY!!

Prologue

In the middle of the city

“Kya!!!” A scream echoed in the middle of the city as a woman was surrounded by 3 wolves in an alley.

“We found our lunch, guys!” One of the wolf growled.

“S-Stay away from me! Somebody! Anybody!” The woman screamed for help but nobody dared to come near as they were afraid of what the werewolves would do to them if they had helped. The two guys who tried to help before this didn’t end up in a good condition. They were laying on the floor with scratches and bruises covering their body.

“There’s nobody here to help you!” One of the wolves sounded out loud, scaring the woman even more.

A voice echoed in the alley all of a sudden. “I don’t understand what you werewolves have been thinking with the wolf brain of yours. Finding your prey in the broad daylight like this? Not a good idea.” Being annoyed, the wolves turned around to face a girl with long, black raven hair.

“And who might you be, lady?” One of the wolf sounded.

The girl smirked as she propelled herself towards the wolf in an instant before delivering a deadly blow on its face, sending it crashing towards a wall, knocked out with a single blow. “Your worst nightmare..”

The other two wolves were literally stunned by the sight of it. The girl then signaled the woman to leave the scene right away. Without wasting any more time, another wolf attempted to pounce towards her but got dodged immediately and was replied with a high speed kick that caused it to blast through a wall, knocked out cold as well. A voice suddenly sounded in the girl’s earpiece. “Yuki, the two you defeated before this was merely a D-class werewolf. This last one is the trouble. Be careful of this one. I’ve just checked its data. It belongs to an upper B-class werewolf.. It’s able to transform into a lycan as well. It’s power is just slightly weaker than Yuko’s.”

“Got it, Nezumi-sama.” Yuki sounded as she got into her battle pose and smirked at the last wolf.

“I’m different from the other two!” The wolf growled as it transformed into its lycan form.

“It seems like you have power similar to Yuko-san, huh?”

“I have no idea who this Yuko-san is, but I’ll rip you apart!” The lycan immediately pounced towards Yuki to deliver a powerful punch.

Yuki then sounded back to Mayu, “You see, Nezumi-sama.. Yuko-san has not been fighting for a long time. I, on the other hand never stopped fighting ever since I entered Hellsing.”

As the lycan reached towards Yuki, it swinged its fist as hard as it could, only to be met up with Yuki’s hand, gripping onto its fist with her arms coated with vampiric aura. Yuki snickered and continued, “I have long surpassed Yuko-san in terms of power.”

As soon as Yuki finished her statement, she coated her feet and used the lycan’s arm to propel herself towards its stomach to deliver a deadly high speed kick towards its stomach, sending it flying 20 feet away. It got back to its feet and started charging towards Yuki again, being angered. Yuki gracefully jumped behind the lycan, causing it to miss its target before coating her arms and punched its face. Before it got sent flying, Yuki immediately grabbed onto its tail and smashed it onto the ground. The lycan retaliated with a kick towards Yuki, but was effectively blocked as she already coated her arms. She took this opportunity to grab onto its feet and tossed it towards a wall.

“What happened to all your boasting? Bat caught your tongue?” Yuki insulted.

“Stop mocking me!!” The lycan removed itself from the wall and springed towards Yuki in an incredible speed. It attempted a series of attacks, only to miss every single time. Yuki finally found an opening to coat her arms and deliver a powerful uppercut towards the lycan’s chin, sending it flying up high into the sky. Yuki then coated her feet and propelled herself upwards towards the lycan before clenching both her fist together and hammering it down to the ground. Without wasting any more time, Yuki coated her arms and flew back down with an incredible speed and smashed her fist towards the laying lycan, causing the whole ground around it to break, and the lycan unconscious.

“What were these werewolves thinking, hunting their preys in the open like this?” Yuki shook her head while dusting off her hands.

“It’s because they don’t have to hide anymore, Yuki. So, they can just go around hurting other people in the broad daylight. But it’s our job to prevent that from happening, right?” Mayu sounded in Yuki’s earpiece.

“I understand this matter. This is why we had been busy every single day. They just don’t seem to care about risking themselves getting pummeled by us anymore.”

“That’s why they’re called rouges, remember? They don’t use their brains.” Mayu insulted.

“Oh, now you’re insulting their intelligence? You seem to have gained a lot of pride ever since you came into Hellsing.” Yuki questioned.

“Exactly. I’m the captain of the Battle Strategy and Tactics Department. I need to have some pride, get it?”

“And who was the one who brought you into Hellsing in the first place, Nezumi-sama?” Yuki found herself smiling sarcastically.

“Yes, I know. I know. It’s you. Well, you’re my girlfriend after all. I can’t let you enter such a dangerous organization without me looking after you, am I right?”

“You looking after me? ” Yuki questioned.

“Yuki, I aided you in countless of battles. Why do you think you have a special earpiece just to communicate with me, huh?  I’m not your personal tactitian for nothing, you know? Even Rena and Jurina do not get this privilege.” Mayu explained proudly.

“True enough. I remember there was once I fought with an A-class rogue vampire. If it wasn’t for your help, I would have been in a lot of trouble.”

“Aww.. You’re praising me now? How sweet of you, Yuki. But of course it all depends on your own strength as well.”

“Well, I didn’t train under Gakuran-sama for nothing, of course. Gakuran-sama even praised me a lot for being able to master vampiric aura channeling in such a short time.” Yuki sounded.

“…” Mayu remained silent from this statement.

“Nezumi-sama?”

“What is it, Yuki!?” Mayu raised her voice all of a sudden.

Yuki giggled as she realizes what’s going on in Mayu’s head right now. “You’re not still jealous of me and Gakuran-sama, are you?”

“No, I’m not, Yuki!!” Mayu shouted again.

Realising that Mayu is losing her temper, Yuki immediately stop teasing her. “Alright. Alright. But just to let you know, Nezumi-sama, I already belong to you. So, there’s nothing you should be worried about. My relationship with Gakuran-sama now is just merely master and student. You’re the one I truly love, don’t you realize that?”

Mayu found herself blushing at Yuki’s statement. “Y-Yes..”

At this time, the on lookers started swarming in towards Yuki.

“Hey, it’s the hunter from Hellsing!”

“I heard that she’s the only vampire in the organization!”

“That’s Kashiwagi Yuki, isn’t it? She was the Guardian of the Night!”

“Missy!! Autograph please!!”

Upon noticing this, Yuki immediately flew up into the sky so that they wouldn’t be able to reach her. “Wow.. That was close..”

“Well, you can’t hide your popularity from the whole world, you know?”

“Where did they hear the rumors about me being the Guardian of the Night?!” Yuki frowned.

“…” Mayu remained silent at this statement.

“Was it you, Nezumi-sama?” Yuki covered her face in frustration.

“W-What? M-Me? Pfft.. W-Why would I do something like this?”

“Nezumi-sama, I know you well enough to tell when you’re lying. You might have a high IQ but you never knew how to tell a lie. You tend to stutter a lot.”

“Well… I did tell.. a little about it. I just didn’t expect the news to spread out so quickly.”

“You just revealed the identity of a superhero, Nezumi-sama.. You’re not supposed to do that.”

“I-I’m sorry, Yuki..” Mayu’s voice seemed down.

“Well, forget about it. The Guardian of the Night was history. I don’t have to hide myself anymore to fight crimes. Don’t think too much about it, Nezumi-sama. So, any more rogues around this area?”

“The coast is clear for now. You can come back to the headquarters, Yuki.”

“Got it.” As soon as Mayu’s instructions were transmitted, Yuki left the scene with the crowd of civilians still cheering for her from the ground.

“Oh, have you heard about the news going around in Hellsing now, Yuki?” Mayu suddenly questioned.

Yuki frowned, “No. I was out the whole day. What happened?”

Mayu sighed before answering, “Rena just challenged Jurina into a battle.”

Hellsing Training Room

“You sure you want to settle it this way, Rena-chan?” Jurina frowned at Rena who is standing a distance away from her.

“You leave me with no other options, Jurina. Let’s battle it out!”Rena sounded from the other side of the room.

“But I doubt you’re going to win, Rena-chan.. You should already know the extent of my powers by now.” Jurina stated.

“Don’t forget I have a powerful weapon myself, Jurina.” Rena smirked as she took out a sword handle.

“Angel Trigger : Activate!” Jurina sounded as a bright blue light shone down on her before white wings sprawled out from her back. She raised her right arm and summoned a huge scythe, grabbed onto it before pointing it towards Rena’s direction.

“If you insist so much, then let’s do this, Rena-chan.” Jurina immediately leaped towards Rena for a melee attack.

As Rena noticed Jurina’s leap, Rena gripped onto her sword handle firmly. “Decaforce Type 1 - The Metal Sword : Eisenmeteor!”

"The Metal Sword" Eisenmeteor is the Decaforce default form. An unusually large iron sword, it cannot be blocked by magic as it is a non-magic sword and is useful in fights due to its weight and size.

A huge sword appeared from the handle in an instant. As Jurina raised her scythe, ready to strike, Rena swinged the Eisenmeteor towards Jurina’s scythe and defended against it. Sparks were seen firing out from the impact of the scythe and the Eisenmeteor clashing against one another. Rena increased her force and managed to bounce Jurina’s scythe away, and sent her flying back few feet due to the heavy weight of the Eisenmeteor.

As Jurina landed on the ground, she slided her scythe to the right and shouted, “Heaven Secret Art : Holy Tornado!”

Jurina swinged her scythe from right to left, and created a huge blue tornado that blasted towards Rena’s direction in a tremendous speed. The tornado sliced off everything in its path as it’s reaching towards Rena.

Rena’s eyes widened from the sight of the speeding tornado and immediately shouted, “Decaforce Type 3 - The Sonic Sword : Silfarion!”

"The Sonic Sword" Silfarion. This sword allows Rena to become extremely light, granting great speed and the ability to create blades of air for long-ranged attacks. However, the Silfarion is relatively weak as a melee weapon and is no more than a normal sword for attacking. This form also allows Rena to catch his opponents unaware.

The Eisenmeteor morphed into Silfarion as Rena immediately dodged to the side to evade the tornado, before speeding herself towards Jurina and reached her back in an instant. Without Jurina realising that Rena had already reached behind her, Rena shouted, “Decaforce Type 2 – The Explosive Sword : Explosion!”

"The Explosive Sword" Explosion. A sword with no proper cutting edge but creates a powerful explosion on contact with the enemy. However, the shock of the impact is powerful to the extent that if Rena uses it in succession too much, it could possibly hurt herself.

As Silfarion morphed into Explosion, Rena swinged it down towards Jurina and created an explosion that blasted up all the dust around them. Upon the dusts settling down, Rena’s eyes opened wide as she realises that her Explosion did not hit Jurina directly, but instead it hit a barrier. Jurina was within the barrier as she smirked at Rena. “Angel Technique : Holy Barrier.”

Jurina smashed her scythe on Rena’s sword and sent her flying few feet back. Rena panted and grabbed her left arm in pain as the shock from the explosion just now managed to hurt herself. Jurina immediately lowered her scythe and looked at Rena with a worried expression. “Are you alright, Rena-chan?”

Rena released her right hand off her left arm and stood back up straight. “Now’s not the time to worry about your opponents, Jurina. Stay focused. Caring for your opponents in a real battle will be the cause of your defeat.”

“B-But you’re hurt, Rena-chan!” Jurina sounded.

“Don’t worry about having any injuries within Hellsing, Jurina. Have you forgotten that Hellsing provides the best medical technology? Besides, you should already have expected either one of us to be injured in this fight.”

“It was your suggestion to settle this matter through a fight! It doesn’t have to be this way, Rena-chan!”

“I don’t care, Jurina! If you had given that to me in the first place, it didn’t have to come to this! Now get ready, Jurina. No more games.” Rena pointed her sword at Jurina’s direction.

“Then I’ll just have to win you, Rena-chan. I’ll be getting serious too..” Jurina held her scythe firmly with both her hands.

Jurina started the attack by engulfing her scythe in a fiery aura “Angel Technique : Holy Flame!” and swinged it towards Rena’s direction, blasting a bright fireball towards her.

Instead of dodging, Rena stood there, smirking at Jurina and shook her head. “Tsk. Tsk. Jurina, have you forgotten that elemental attacks do not work against me now?”

“Decaforce Type 4 – The Sealing Sword : Runesave!”

"The Sealing Sword" Runesave. A unique jagged sword which cannot cut anything physical but can cut things without a tangible form like lightning, fire, water or smoke. It can also be used to seal magic.

As the fireball reaches Rena, she slashes it with the Runesave, causing it to immediately diminish into thin air.

Upon slashing off Jurina’s fireball, Rena sounded, “Decaforce Type 3 - The Sonic Sword : Silfarion!” and dashed herself behind Jurina again. Rena then jumped and swinged her sword up. As Jurina noticed Rena’s movements, she immediately activated her barrier. “Angel Technique : Holy Barrier!”

Rena smirked as she was still on her way down towards Jurina. “Decaforce Type 7 - The Gravity Blade : Gravity Core!”

"The Gravity Blade" Gravity Core. An incredibly destructive sword that is able to cut through very hard things. However, the tradeoff is its extremely heavy weight and thus requiring great strength to use. Although more powerful than Explosion, it's a very difficult blade to utilize. Rena usually jumps/swings up before switching to Gravity Core for maximum damage.

Rena slammed the Gravity Core down towards Jurina’s Holy Barrier and managed to crush it with its brute force. This shocked Jurina badly as she immediately used her scythe to defend against it. Jurina found her whole body shaking from the amount of energy she is using to defend against the Gravity Core. The next moment, Jurina found herself kneeling on one knee as the ground beneath her start cracking. All Jurina can think is, “Just how much brute force does this Gravity Core has!? I can’t hold this for long!”

Still increasing the force of her Gravity Core, Rena smirked at Jurina. “Give up yet, Jurina?”

Struggling to hold on against the Gravity Core’s brute force, Jurina shouted, “No!”

After hearing this statement from Jurina, Rena increased the Gravity Core’s force even more, now causing Jurina to be completely surpressed to the point of her being almost laying on the ground. Jurina then shouted, “Angel Weapon : Mjolnir!”

As soon as Jurina shouted this statement, her scythe immediately disappeared as a huge hammer appeared on her hand instead. Now, Jurina found back the strength to resist against the force from the Gravity Core by swinging it upwards, bouncing the Gravity Core backwards, and of course along with Rena due to the immense weight from the Gravity Core. This time, Jurina smirked at Rena. “Rena-chan.. You must have forgotten that I have different angel weapons of myself. Your Gravity Core might be very strong, but you can’t handle its weight. I, on the other hand, am able to hold on to this Mjolnir for however long I want, given its immense weight.”

Rena unsummoned her Gravity Core and stood herself up before smirking back at Jurina. “So what if you can carry that Mjolnir of yours? It’s still useless if I’m able to blind your sight..”

Rena shouted, “Decaforce Type 8 - The Solar Blade : Million Suns!”

"The Solar Blade"Million Suns. Meaning "the force of a million suns." A sword whose blade is composed purely of Light, the holy light generally blinds Rena's opponents or dispels darkness.

Upon activating it, Rena slashed the air, creating bursts of bright light, so bright that the whole room was completely lit with it. This caused Jurina to cover her eyes in pain during that moment. Rena used this chance to leap towards Jurina. “Decaforce Type 1 - The Metal Sword  : Eisenmeteor!”

“I win, Jurina!” Rena sounded as she reached towards Jurina to end this fight. Still having her eyes closed, Jurina suddenly smirked and reached to her left pocket.

“Sure Kill Technique : Melon Pan Toss!” Jurina shouted as she took out a melon pan from her left pocket and tossed it far away.

Upon noticing the melon pan flying over her head, Rena’s eyes and mouth widened in shock as she immediately stopped in her tracks to chase after the melon pan before it reaches the ground. “No!!!!!!”

Rena released her Decaforce sword from her grip and dived towards the melon pan with all her force. After sliding on the ground for a short moment, the melon pan finally fell onto Rena’s grip. Rena sighed in relief. “Luckily I managed to save this melon pan from going to waste..”

The next moment, Rena’s eyes widened in shock from the sight of Jurina’s scythe on her neck, tilting her head up. Rena then shifted her eyes towards Jurina’s face and noticed that evil cat like smile on her face. Jurina lowered her head towards Rena’s face and said, “I win, Rena-chan..”

“N-No! You cheated!” Rena shouted.

Jurina removed her scythe from Rena’s neck and turned around to leave the training room. “I didn’t cheat, Rena-chan.. It’s just your obsession of melon pan was the cause of your defeat.”

Rena stood herself up, dusted her clothes and chased after Jurina. “I said that doesn’t count, Jurina!”

“Bleh! Excuses…” Jurina covered both her ears, not listening to any more blabbering from Rena.

“Come on, Jurina.. Please.. I need to have it..” Rena pouted her mouth.

Upon noticing, Jurina lost herself and immediately pounced onto Rena and hugged her. “Kya!! Rena-chan’s pout is so KAWAII!!!”

“Your girlfriend is pouting to you and you’re not letting her have what she wants?” Rena continued pouting.

“But Rena-chan was the one who insisted on this battle. As a hunter, Rena-chan should accept defeat.” Jurina stated, with an arm clinging onto her girlfriend’s shoulders.

Rena pouted again as both of them exited the training room together, only to walk past two colleagues who was watching their fight all along. Hunter A started, “Why were they battling one another? It doesn’t seem like training at all. It seemed like they really used their full strength.”

Hunter B sounded, “You haven’t heard the news about the limited edition melon pans?”

“Limited edition melon pans?” Hunter A frowned.

Hunter B smacked his own head. “This was big news! It is said that only 10 of these special limited edition melon pans were sold in Japan, and Jurina-san was the last person that got her hands on it. So, the news spreaded within Hellsing, and of course to Rena-san as well.”

“Wow.. Given how much of a melon pan freak Rena-san is, she should confront Jurina-san about this.” Hunter A nodded his head.

“Exactly. Rena-san wanted to have it all by herself but Jurina-san didn’t want to give it away, even if it was her own girlfriend and therefore, resorted to this unnecessary battle. Rena-san made a bet that the winner of this fight will get to eat the melon pan.” Hunter B shrugged his shoulders.

“Here it is!” Jurina stated as she raised the limited edition melon pan up high, causing Rena’s neck to elongate as well. As Jurina opened the packet, Rena’s eyes were literally glued to it as she started salivating a lot.

“What’s the matter, Rena-chan? You want to eat this? You don’t care about your hunter pride?” Jurina teased.

Rena sulked and turn backwards, “Hmph! I don’t want to eat it. Have fun eating it yourself.”

Upon noticing Rena leaving the scene, Jurina immediately back hugged Rena tightly, startling her. Jurina pinched a piece of the melon pan and fed it to Rena. She munched on the melon pan and turned around to face Jurina. Their bodies are still glued to one another as Rena hugged onto Jurina’s neck and sounded softly. “I thought you didn’t want to give it to me?”

“I was just playing with you, Rena-chan.. This melon pan may be limited edition, but there’s only one Rena-chan in the world. We’ll eat this together, ok?” Jurina replied with a warm and sweet smile.

Rena smiled happily at Jurina’s statement  as she closed in towards Jurina and kissed her on the lips. “I’m glad you think this way, Jurina.”

Jurina immediately pouted. “I love you more than the melon pan, but it seems that you love the melon pan more than me. You even wanted to fight with me for it..”

“B-But you agreed to the challenge..” Rena sounded guiltily.

“I just wanted to see how far you would go for that melon pan.. You even tried to hurt me.. *sob*” Jurina’s eyes got teary.

“I’m really sorry, Jurina. I-I..” Rena couldn’t finish her statement as she was already silenced by Jurina’s passionate kiss.

“I was just messing with you again, Rena-chan..” Jurina giggled at how nervous Rena looked just now.

“Mou, Jurina.. You almost scared me there..” Rena sighed in relief.

“So, have you learnt your lesson yet, Rena-chan?” Jurina showed her cat like smile.

Rena nodded her head. “From today onward, I will put you before all types of melon pans.” Rena assured with a serious look on her face.

“Kya!! Rena-chan looks so kawaii when she’s all serious!” Jurina tightened the hug.

Rena then separated herself from the hug. “Alright. Let’s get changed. We’re going on a date later.”

“Yay! It’s been some time since we last dated!” Jurina hopped excitedly towards the bathroom, causing Rena to giggle at her childishness.

Prologue Chapter
END

So how did all of you think about the Prologue? Hope it's not too bad.. :mon sweat:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:06:13 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Prologue) UPDATE!
« Reply #503 on: July 28, 2013, 01:33:41 PM »
Nice prologue...  :twothumbs

Mayuki is so sweet..  :grin:

LOL at Rena and Jurina battle against each other for a limited edition melonpan..  :lol:

Can't wait for the 1st chapter...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #504 on: July 28, 2013, 01:41:10 PM »
The earliest forms of the sword are like in RAVE... the one Haru had...

Interesting...prologue there...

Mayuki and Wmatsui are so cute together...

Can't wait to see more

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #505 on: July 28, 2013, 02:04:29 PM »
jurirena is so cuuutteee  :inlove:
jurina is trolling rena again  :hiakhiakhiak:
i like your idea about melonpan :lol:
please update soon  :bow: :bow: :bow:
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #506 on: July 28, 2013, 02:56:52 PM »
wow Yuki got stronger this time than the 2st season  XD
Mayu looks llike a boss but not when Yuki is with her  :rofl: :rofl:
but I can't believe that Rena challaged Jurina for a batle because of melonpan  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Jurina is so kind~  :lol:
Vindere I can't wait to read your 2nd season  :cathappy: :deco:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #507 on: July 28, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
mo-chan : Thx for reading.. And stop calling me Vindere.. =3=

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #508 on: July 28, 2013, 03:01:53 PM »
wah you read or watch rave LOL i love that sword too :cathappy: :cathappy:

and black and mayu was so cool even tehy have special device to communicate with each other so they could close as possible LOL :cathappy: :cathappy:

rena LOL just for melon pan she could duel with jurina... :cathappy:

jurina powers was became more powerful than before :cathappy:

still stunned with yuki and mayu they are so cool~ :cathappy: :cathappy:

wonder if mayu have more power now since she became vampire now,and she is black infection,mean she has strong bond with yuki more than before~it's like inside mayu body has black blood or gene LOL  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

kyaa update more i became more addict with this fic :cathappy: :cathappy:

thank for the update :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #509 on: July 28, 2013, 03:12:54 PM »
Yay, season 2 prologue  XD
Mayuki is sweet as usual. I love seeing Mayu getting jealous whenever Yuki mentions about Gakuran (don't know why :P)
And WMatsui is also sweet. Jurina's Sure Kill Technique is hilarious  :lol: Melon Pan Toss!
I'm waiting for chapter 1  :) Thanks for this prologue, I love season 2 already :P

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #510 on: July 28, 2013, 03:15:25 PM »
Limited edition of melon pan.  :grin:
Of course Rena prefer Juri pan.  :lol:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #511 on: July 28, 2013, 04:13:33 PM »
The mayuki was sweet, erm, cute~
yeah, it really is too bad that Kojiyuu won't be here, but it's great anyways~
WMatsui.... the duel for melon pan and Rena lost because of Melon Pan...
dies of laughter

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #512 on: July 28, 2013, 04:23:09 PM »
Wahhh the melon pan killed it O.O''

Anywho, hope to see more of yar fics~! Ganbaro~

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #513 on: July 28, 2013, 05:49:52 PM »
Jurina knows how to defeat rena hahahahhahahhaha I exploded XDDDDDDD I imagined rena running/jumping/flying(?) towards the melonpan xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AHHHH WHY MY WMATSUI IS SO BEAUTIFUL?!! NDASNJDJSAJJAdwedewdewdweNDJSNJNJSJNJDSKS  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

excellent prologue  :bow:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #514 on: July 28, 2013, 07:10:00 PM »
"“Sure Kill Technique : Melon Pan Toss!”

Lol as expect from Jurina!!!  XD

Now let see what new evil awaits our protagonists.

Everyday Juriken

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #515 on: July 29, 2013, 08:05:39 AM »
Mayu made a special earpiece for just only Yuki :shy2: Sweet as usual :luvluv1:
Rena's surely love melon pan so much :on spit:
Fighting with Jurina just because she has limited edition melon pan :hiakhiakhiak:
And also Jurina's special skill "Sure Kill Technique : Melon Pan Toss!" :on lol:
Can't stop laughing :wahaha:
I love this prologue :wriggly:
Update chapter 1 soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #516 on: July 29, 2013, 11:02:47 AM »
Oooh La La~  XD

Waiting for chapter 1~

MaYuki so sweet as always..  :heart:  :wub: :wub:

WMatsui hilarious..  XD

Jurina tossed the poor melon pan *imagining Rena in slow motion to save the melon pan*  :nervous  :lol:

Thank you for your hard work and update  :bow:  :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #517 on: July 29, 2013, 05:17:31 PM »
olive29 : Thx for supporting! Stay tuned! :on GJ:

cisda83 : You're right.. the earlier forms of the sword are from rave master.. But the later ones are also from rave master, but not shown in the anime.. only in the manga. :on GJ:

sayanee123 : Yup.. Second time Jurina trolling. :hiakhiakhiak:

kurogumi : I love the sword too! Yup, Mayu made a special communicator just for Yuki. Yes, jurina is more powerful than before because she can fully utilise her angel powers to its fullest now. Well, mayu is a vampire now, so you can expect her to have the abilities of a vampire.. And just a little spoiler : Mayu doesn't know how to fly yet.. :kekeke:

clubhappy : You like seeing Mayu get jealous of Gakuran, huh? No worries.. There are more moments like this later on.. XD

Zita : Juri pan? XD

Shinoki : Sorry if you're a kojiyuu shipper.. I was thinking about making a cameo for them.. :kneelbow:

AshuraX : Rena couldn't bear to see the melon pan go to waste.. XD

Koneki : You have really good imagination! XD

Sherin : Oh, there are new evils, alright.. Try and guess which supernaturals wasn't really shown in season 1? :glasses: Stay tuned!

leEwAy : Yup, Mayu gave a special earpiece to Yuki. Well, it's limited edition melon pan.. XD

Kenjoy12 :
Thx for reading~ Stay tuned! :hee:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #518 on: July 29, 2013, 05:25:48 PM »
Jurina's Scythe? If I remember correctly, that was Osiris right? in Devil May Cry 5?

Yukirin should have a weapon too... Maybe something a sword of darkness...  :) :) :)

Rena, I don't see the Type 4: Blue Crimson, Type 6: Melforce  and Type 9: Sacrifar in there or maybe I misread it???

Waiting for the next update...  XD XD XD
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #519 on: July 29, 2013, 05:29:15 PM »
Jurina's Scythe? If I remember correctly, that was Osiris right? in Devil May Cry 5?

Yukirin should have a weapon too... Maybe something a sword of darkness...  :) :) :)

Rena, I don't see the Type 4: Blue Crimson, Type 6: Melforce  and Type 9: Sacrifar in there or maybe I misread it???

Waiting for the next update...  XD XD XD

X_Last-Cross_X :Yes, it is Osiris.. Not the skills she used though.. XD Hmm.. Yuki having a weapon.. :hehehe: i could put that in mind.. Rena haven't used the other forms yet.. She will use it in the later chapters.. Don't worry.. :on GJ:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Spiral World